He’s just a tall, dark, handsome man (M/M).

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

He’s just a tall, dark, handsome man (M/M).

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

The birthday kidnapping

Robert is my neighbor in the college dorms and my best friend for the last two years. He’s everything I’m not: tall, dark, extremely handsome. People say I’m kinda good looking myself, but I cannot be compared to this guy. He’s pretty confident and sociable. He’s got a scholarship in sports and is studying a major in agricultural something. Not that he’s really into it. His family has got a huge ranch and he’s gonna run it someday. College is more like an experience he has to go through.

He’s got no issues with me being gay, which I told him about a year ago. It’s just one more thing we don’t have in common. I still don’t get how we can get along so well, but we do. I’m not gonna lie, it’s hard for me sometimes, like when his friends decided to kidnap him for his twentieth birthday.

-Damn, he’s coming out of the shower! He’ll be out soon- I whispered, looking from the slightly open door.

-But we’re not ready yet!

-It’s now or never- said Blake, a teammate who’s also quite close to him-. We can finish once he’s secured.

He gave a signal to the rest of the troop, who stormed into the room and tackled a Robert clad in just his underwear.

-Let me go, you sons of b&tch#s!- the prey said, filling the room with his manly voice and loud laughter. He was good sports and gave only a meek resistance.

I was fascinated by the plan from minute one. The idea of having this Adonis all trussed up and gagged was much too exciting for me to let it go. Of course, I took a step back and let the big guys do the hard work. On one hand, I wasn’t sure he wouldn’t fight back, and let’s face it, if that was the case, he’d be using me like a yo-yo in no time. On the other, his friends don’t know I’m gay and there’s no way I could hide it while I was roping him up. Likewise, things could get awkward between us if he noticed how turned on I was by the whole business.

Being a mere witness wasn’t all that bad, either. I took a great watching point from where I could see his muscled arms being forced behind his back. Though he wasn’t putting up a serious fight, it was still hard for his bulked friends to tame him. You could tell the effort each part was doing. I was mesmerized watching as his wrists were finally brought together and circled with rope, before being cinched in the middle. It was an amateur work, but it would be enough to hold him. I loved the brief look of defeat he had when his arms were restrained, which was paired with a childish smile.

Two other guys were working on his legs and struggled a bit before they were able to bind them. After that, they brought them closer to the back, tying them to the wrists. The hogtie was tight enough for a large boy like Robert, but not excruciating nor uncomfortable.

When it was over, they were all laughing and panting. Even Robert was enjoying himself (not like that, unfortunately). For the captive, however, the fun part was soon cut short by a pair of dirty socks that were introduced in his mouth and another one that was used to keep them inside. It was then that he regretted deeply not having defended himself better, judging by the look on his face, the abrupt struggle he began and the muffled obscenities.

-We need to go now, buddy, but this is for you not to get bored- said a merry Blake as he applied some powder all over the prisoner. Even the underwear was lifted a little so the object of torture could go to the private areas-. You’re in charge of little Bobby, Lou. If you let him go before we come back, it will be you the one roped up on the floor.

Yeah, right. Like I’m gonna waste this chance, I thought. When we were alone, Robert was starting to struggle harder on the floor, so marking all his muscles. I crossed my legs and stared for a little while. Eventually, I took pity on the poor guy and removed the gag. I was planning on putting it back on soon enough, anyway.

-Thanks! -Robert was visibly relieved when he spat out the nasty clothes-. I’m gonna kill those bast@rds!

-You’re gonna have to wait for that, “Bobby”.

-Quit it!

-Why don’t you like that name?

-Can you seriously see me like a “Bobby”?

I can see you tied to my bed, wearing even less. -No, I guess not.

-Hey, can you do me a favor?

-I’m not untying you.

-No, just scratch my nose- He lifted his head, so his manly nose was more accessible.
I complied, holding his chin up. It was so similar to what I’d do if I was gonna kiss him that I had to cross my legs tighter. The relief in his eyes was so alluring. Tighter again.
I watched him wriggle for a while, trying in vain to scratch his nearly naked body with the smooth floor. He was grunting and squirming. He was sweating and his wet, bound, writhing form at my feet was too much for me and forced me to look away.

-Could you scratch my back, please? -his plea came out almost breathless.

I practically ran behind him, to hide some uncomfortable evidence, and did as was told. His back was rock-solid. I started up timidly reaching out one hand, but his body-arching invited me to use both.

-Yeah, right there- he was now moaning.

I stayed there for a good couple of minutes and went to the kitchen to get a much necessary beer. I reluctantly washed my hands, for they had started to itch as well. When I returned, he was still on his belly, trying to rub it on the floor. I gave him a drink or two and sat again next to him.

-Could you, uhm, scratch my chest too, please? -his apologizing smirk was irresistible.

I knelt beside him and started using my nails on his muscled torso. He was very sweaty by now, which could have helped wash the powder away if it wasn’t for his chest hair. It was thin and scarce, but it retained enough of the substance to make it unbearable for him. Though his abs were not so defined (he ate too much and had too many beers for that), they were hard. His body, you see, is not the one of a gym-rat. He gained it naturally through hard work in the ranch and his all-around sports practice. Had you asked me two years ago what kind of body I preferred, I’d have said that a six-pack, smooth, Calvin Klein model-like. Now, I can’t think of a more perfect, masculine anatomy than his.

-Keep going- he moaned as I scratched his pecs.

-Even here? -I tried to mock by using my nails on his nipples.

-Uh! Yes, please.

I ran my fingers over his shoulders and his toned arms until I was practically holding him. It was a hard position to stay in if I had to keep scratching him, so I decided to help him kneel. For that, I had to put my hands under his armpits and pull him up. They were wet, but the warmth was inviting. It felt so intimate, somehow.

-Uhh! -his moaning was louder when my nails scratched him as they went out from his underarms.

-Could you help me there, please? I just showered- damn his pleading gaze.

It turns out that the powder had concentrated under his arms, probably due to the sweat and the hair, and my fingers digging into those areas got to make him throw his head back in pleasure. Robert was now starting to tremble a bit and was panting again.

-I really need you to untie me.

-No way! Those guys could easily hang me from my underwear on top of a flag pole.

-There are places that I must take care of myself. You can tie me up again. I swear I’ll let you do it!

-They could be back at any moment. I already took my chances by removing the gag.

-I get it- his disappointment was palpable. He was silent for a moment, though you could tell he was trying to say something. He finally decided to shyly speak out-. I don’t mean to be disrespectful, but you may feel less freaked out by this than a straight guy… could you please scratch me underneath my underwear?

I was perplexed by his request and my eyes grew wide as plates. My hands, however, seemed to have a mind of their own, for they were already on their way, pulling the elastic to get inside the boxer briefs.

I started on his buttocks, his firm, round buttocks. For that, given my position, I was hugging him and was this close of shoving my hard on onto his crotch. While I ran my fingers over his soft skin, he closed his eyes. I still don’t know if it was out of pleasure or modesty.

-Please, scratch my… my…

His deep voice wasn’t able to finish the sentence. The only clue I had was his increasing moaning as I got between his cheeks. My thumbs were caressing a sensitive area, but he didn’t move away, so they got closer, causing his breath to accelerate. At that point, our crotches could no longer stay away, and I felt a semi-hard on touching my full one. He just gasped.

-My…balls are itching too -his eyes were still closed, and his voice was barely audible, yet, there was the shade of a smile.

I moved my hands to where they were required and started scratching the testicles, massaging them at the same time. His breath was even faster then. I could feel his penis go full-throttle. It was a miracle that I could hear the footsteps coming our way.

As I took my hands out, I think I heard him whisper: “F*ck”. I quickly put him down, barely on time.

-We’re back!!

-Hey, what’s he doing with his gag off? -Blake demanded.

-The birthday boy needed a beer- I said, holding the can.

-Yeah. You’re drenched, man! Well, the socks are going back inside. We don’t want you to make a fuss as we take you out.

-No! C’mon, guys.

Soon enough, the nasty clothes invaded once again the captive’s mouth, making him gag a little. He was still squirming when the boys picked him up and took him to the truck. I, a little too silently, followed them.

We didn’t talk about it afterward, not really. We just make some private jokes when it comes in handy.
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Awesome story
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Well written. Thanks for posting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Awesome story! Loved how eager Robert seemed to be near the end and his little "f@#" when they were interrupted, that part had me laughing a lot!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention] Amazing!
Well done! All that horny scratching and groping made for a real horny read.

I particularly enjoyed the ending when our mouthy captive was fed those socks for a second time.
Absolutely no mercy. Haha! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

How did I miss this one?! I love the surprise intimacy of the situation, and a hot tied up guy getting desperate is always nice to see ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic