My Stepsons Desire M/F and self F.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My Stepsons Desire M/F and self F.

Post by WyattW5 »

in truth I did not expect to write a sequel for this story.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6448

I hope people like this.

Sitting on the couch I was growing bored with everything on TV. I look over social internet for the dozenth time to learn people I barely know gathering around for some fun times together. But no texts from my husband. He was off on his hundredth business trip of the year. This time sunny beaches of Mexico.

And of course, the man could not think to book some private reservations for his wife to tag along. I roll my eyes contemplating what to do. Then I remembered Ryan. My stepson Ryan Colton maybe I can convince him to spend some time with me tonight.

Dialing him up I wait anxiously before he picks up the phone.

“Hello Christine... what would you like?” smiling at the sound of his bemused voice I can just imagine him standing a plain grey t-shirt and likely in his jeans or maybe boxers lounging this Saturday night.

“Well, I am just sitting in the house alone your dad is gone to Mexico for a trip and I was wondering... well I was hoping you would come over and keep me company?”

“Okay! But don’t you have lady friends who would be more appropriate?”

“None that I can have fun with come over Ryan. And bring your fun stuff please” I say in a pretty little voice and Ryan gave a little sigh.

“I knew I should not’ve alright I will be over in a half-hour”

Twenty-five minutes later

a knock on the door and I was smiling as she opens the door in her fuzzy royal purple housecoat. Ryan was dressed in a dark-colored coat with a black polo shirt and denim jeans below. I was excited to see him I held my arms open to hug him but he substituted for a simple peck on the cheek.

“Would you care for something to drink?” I ask stepping back to welcome him in Ryan gave a general scan of the parlor and removes his shoes and coat. Setting his bag on the ground.

“Water please” typical Colton men... few words affirmative actions. Ryan and his father Matthew are two sides of the same coin. It was amazing the two seldom if not ever speak to each other.

“What were you doing when I called you?” Ryan shrugged and spoke politely but firmly

“contemplating going to bed now or finish the bad movie I was watching”

“Oh bad as is naughty?” I ask with an ounce of intrigue trying to loosen the man up he was so tense. His back looked like a fireplace iron poker.

“Bad as in lame” Ryan corrects. Rolling my eye I hand out the glass of water and Ryan accepts it.

“You did not change much” he speaks and I can only shrug.

“well I knew your father and you were close with your mother... I did not want to tear all those memories away?”

The man gave a little nod looking down on three framed pictures on a dresser one was of myself with Matthew on our honeymoon the middle was a picture of young Ryan with a rugby jersey on. The last was the most touching I was never allowed to move it but then again I never tried. It was a picture of Matthew his wife Penelope and their son Ryan at twelve years old.

“You want to get to the point,” I say taking a sip of my water and Ryan glances up a hint of surprise was evident from his cocked eyebrow but he shrugged.

“As you wish you are the hostess” smiling I sit down on the couch and ask Ryan to sit beside me. Instead, he takes a chair across from me.

“Listen, Ryan... I know you and I are not close you and your dad aren’t close anymore, but I think that needs to change” his concentration focussed on me and I felt like I was under a kerosene lamp.

“Something happening with my dad?” Ryan asks and I nod not wanting to be the one to break this to him but I had painted myself in the corner.

“Your father had a heart attack two weeks ago”

“And he is on a business trip?” his accusation made me blink before I spoke to defend myself.

“He was fire and brimstone bent on going Ryan I did not like it either I begged him to take me with him so I could keep my eye on him but” I held back my concern with my hand and Ryan sets his glass down.

“Would you like something to take your mind off it?” Ryan stood up his face stern and his features brazen. I was certainly curious as to what Ryan had in mind.

“Yes take my mind off of it Ryan please” standing up Ryan walks to his bag I could not see him when he came back around. But the man slipped behind me and placed something silky feeling over my eyes.

“Velvet textured blindfold do not move it” he spoke and I found myself slow to respond. A tiny flicker of the uncertainty of what is going to come and a jolt of the excitement of what I know is going to come.

“Yes... sir”

“Keep talking Christine” Ryan spoke plainly from across from me and I did.

“I was... surprised to find you at home when I called you... I had expected you to be at a bar or maybe a party” Ryan gave an incomprehensible grunt before saying.

“I was expecting you were at Minnie's”

“They were staffed I got a call from the owner telling me to stay home I don’t mind” Ryan grunts.

Taking my hands I feel them lifted in front of me curiously I lick my lips

“Why are you tying them in front?”

“For your comfort, with possibilities, I can apply the rope somewhere else and not cause your pain” I felt a pang of excitement when he said that.

“Possibilities to apply rope somewhere?” I feel the rope quickly loop around both my wrists and with each pass over of Ryan’s hand I feel my wrists growing more constricted until I could barely move my wrists beyond the outstretched parallel line he had formed them into.

Now his hands tap the tips of my fingers and brush the edge of my wrists as I feel his hands guiding the rope. Before a tiny little ball was formed between my wrists. I look down and ask him.

“Is that a knot?”

“Yes,” he replies basically before I hear him rustle the bag some more.

“So what do you want to tie me next?” my answer was given in the non-verbal joining of my knees thick but soft rope was bound over the top of my knees and cinched in the middle Ryan used the extra rope form my knees to bind my wrists to my knees.

“This is very effective Ryan... what pray to tell are we to do after I am all tied up?” I had felt Ryan's presence on my left side as a dip on the sofa.

“I am not sure... you are the one who asked me to come over and to bring my rope” I nod and I lick my lips “what would you like me to do once I am gagged? Shall I act as the damsel in distress for you?”

“I do not think that is a good idea”

“Why not” I retort genuinely surprised by his recommendation. She knew he enjoyed her last time.

“Because... I... don’t... think...”

“A struggling damsel turns you on doesn’t it?” I speak quietly waiting to hear his response. When it did not come I smiled brightly

“Ryan it’s okay we all have our little kinks”

“Then what is yours?” Ryan asks doubtfully as I lick my lips wishing oh so wishing I could take the blindfold off to see his face. I take a deep breath and raise my chin.

“I like feet”

“Feet?” he repeats clueless sitting forward I whisper to Ryan

“yes feet, I love to kiss and suckle a person's feet and rub their legs I love the feeling I don’t quite know why” I hear Ryan clear his throat before I feel him nearly straddle me.

“Do not fret I am going to put a gag in your mouth, for your safe action, clap your hands three times instinctively, do it now” I spread my hands apart as much as I can and clap three small times.

“Hmm not sure I’ll be able to hear or notice that... how about your favorite song verse”

“How will you understand it with a gag in my mouth?” I feel Ryan as he gently inserts a piece of fabric into my mouth between my lips I rub the object with my tongue and gently bite it with my teeth before I feel Ryans hands guiding my hair up and buckles it behind my head. oh, the good boy.

“Try singing your favorite line like this”

“Lumphump umphf maphueiphf wophF!” I manage through a humiliating giggle. I can’t sing to save my soul my step son is asking me to sing with a gag in my mouth. It was a humorous attempt.

Raising my knees and hands to touch my gag. Ryan gently guides my hands down and speaks calmly.

“It is a muzzle gag. Christine black soft leather for the belt and buckle but it has a hard panel on the front with a leather stopper that goes in your mouth is this comfortable?”

“ymphf” I say as I try to wiggle my tongue around the soft leather stopper. But I could barely wiggly my tongue around the sides of my teeth.

“Alright. Go ahead test your bonds try and get out” Ryan got off me and I began to feel around my knees I knew the only way I had a hope of escaping. Not that I wanted to mind. Was to get my wrists unbound from my knees then unbuckle the gag and maybe just maybe a bit at the gag. But as it was I could not fit my hands between my thighs.

After trying for what seemed like a long while I gave up just sat there. Looking around vaguely I draw a sigh before sitting back and mumbling hmphf.

Suddenly I felt Ryan's hands on my shoulders his hands were kind of massaging my shoulders.

“So does my father let you play with his feet?” I nod mumbling how I give him a foot massage anytime he has a bad day. He usually nods off when I give his feet a massage. But now I was enjoying Ryans hand gently relaxing my shoulders I was nearly ready to sleep when I felt something hard against my shoulder.

“Hmphf?”

“Sorry getting carried away I will leave you alone for a...”

“duphf yphf daphf!” I call out to him and Ryan must’ve understood my command because after a few minutes Ryan walks up to me. Pulling the blindfold off I look Ryan in the eye his face was red and he appeared frustrated. I glanced down to the tent protruding from his pants.

Smiling I sit forward and press my face to his manhood concealed behind the jeans and his boxers. I began to press my gag to groin sitting back I raise my hands and try to undo the buttons. He takes my hands and holds them I look into his eyes they were big and they were worried.

“If I bring that out... we will do something... and we may regret it” I look into the man's eyes and I begin to talk but he must’ve grew frustrated trying to understand me. He kneels and unbuckles the gag.

“Ryan we may regret anything that happens between us there is no denying it, we may enjoy it or we may regret it... but I’ve tried to spend my life doing things I may sooner regret then hiding from experiences I will enjoy” Ryan’s brain was formulating before he leans down and kisses me.

In the mesh of our lips and tongues. I wanted Ryan I wanted to feel his arms holding me I wanted to feel his skin against mine... and I wanted to feel his organ inside me.

“Please Ryan please?” I beg and he buckles the gag back into my mouth he sat down on the couch beside me. Putting my over his lap I felt his organ hard next to my bottom. Smiling I began to whimper and whine.

Then I feel his hand push through my thighs and begin to rub the lips of my clit. Matthew had never placed his hand down there. She was surprised because of how gentle Ryan is and how to experience the man seemed to be.

I groan and whine as I feel his fingers gently edging my womanhood I grip his shirt and try to gag kiss his neck but it was more like his cheek or the side of his forehead.

“You are well wet Christine is that a sign you like this?” he asks and I smile I could not help but giggle at Ryans blunt observation but then I remembered Ryan had little experience with women. The discovery of his like of tying girls up was a real surprise.

“Mm-hmm” I smile behind the gag and reach for his chest finding his nipple I give him a playful pinch and he yelps from surprise.

“It's like that is it?” he asks me and I raise my eyebrow as we adjust his hand still fondling my womanhood but now he was above me or beside me as his free hand cradled my neck against the arm of the couch.

I feel his hand rub the roundness of my breast before his two fingers pinch my nipple. Smiling I begin to moan into the gag as I feel Ryan edging me to my brink I began to strive my thighs into a beat to match his rhythm. Begging into the gag for him to continue. Sweat building on my forehead I beg and whisper.

Please for the name of all things holy please don’t stop Ryan don’t stooop.

I scream into the gag as I felt the tremor of ecstasy rock my I curled into a ball trying to get closer to Ryan I feel his arms come around me his fingers making small circles on my back I smile pleasantly.

Removing my binds I watch as Ryan folds everything neatly and I smile

“What are we done already?”

“Well I did not know if we should continue... you were trembling like a leaf”

“I am fine... having my limbs restrained while masturbating oh my word” I was breathless looking to Ryan he sat his face still red around his eyes and cheeks. I lick my lips and look to his bag.

“You know what I realize Ryan?” he blinked at me curiously before I continue.

“When we last met, you paid me two hundred dollars and I did not give you anything in return” Ryan shrugged it off down-playing my words I stand up and walk to his side taking Ryan's hand I whisper.

“Follow me” guiding Ryan I walk him up into the bedroom putting his back to the closet I bring my lips to begin to kiss his neck and smell the cologne from his neck. It was not the same as his father.

His was a young ripeness of fresh cologne similar to the dozens of colognes I had smelled on younger men. But there always was blended with the sweat of man. Ryan on the other hand his scent was pure and sweet.

Matthew, he always wore a dark oaky musk. Appealing in its own right but it was a scent as unique to Matthew as this was to Ryan.

I walk to a small dresser pulling open a drawer I retrieve nylons and scarves smiling I turn to Ryan and tell him.

“Disrobe and lay on the bed” I whisper to Ryan and I hear him unbuckle his belt lowering his trousers and I heard the rustle of the bedsheets.

“Good boy, just sit back and watch” I smile I walk over to the stereo. Checking my playlist I decide to go with my playlist called ‘the seductress’

turning it on slow steady chimes and drums begin to bang and hum as I began to bounce my hips. Twisting and swirling I begin to remove the nightgown I was wearing. My hair began to dishevel and hang around my face that I struggled to keep a straight face. Strutting before Ryan. I began to thrust my hips and I pull my underwear off.

The young man lays on the bed his manhood protruding from a dark nest of curls. Smiling as I shake and flutter my breasts before him I unclasp my bra in a less than organic motion. Allowing my bosom to fall free I smile as Ryan’s fist clenched he wanted to touch himself. But he was being good.

“Oh please sir... don’t hurt me” I whine shaking my head before taking my panties worn and wet I stuff the cloth into my mouth. Moaning rolling my eyes back I shake my head.

“Nmphf plphf” I play on taking the black nylons in my hand I pull them to my mouth and wrap the cloth between my lips and teeth tying it behind my head I whine and whimper as I run my hands began to form around my belly and cup my bosom.

“Duphf huphf mphf” I plea softly taking a scarf and wrap it around my neck and let it drape over my chest. Ascending the foot of the bed I began to place my hand on Ryan's ankle.

Caressing his hamstrings and calves I take his foot and brush my cheek over it. Ryan’s breathing was jolting. As I crawl forward my gagged face near his cock I smile and brush my gag over the cock and the organ jolted excitedly I smile before sitting forward holding my wrists in front I look to Ryan.

“Plphf phfur duphf phiyph myphf hanphf!” I whimper handing Ryan the scarf. Taking the cloth Ryan bound it loosely around my wrists I look down and smiles placing my hands on his chest I began to lower myself near his erect cock.

In my stroking, I had expected Ryan to ascend but not to insert as my clit spread open even just a little, and Ryans shaft inserted I let a grunt escape my lips before pressing my hands to his chest. Grinding on his cock I began to thrust fast over his cock.

Suddenly I find the young man rolling on top of me now he was stroking. There was no tact in his movements. He felt like a bull just ramming against me. I put my arms around the back of his neck. As his hands found my breasts kneading them with joy and eagerness.

“I have always admired your body Christine...” he manages and grins leaning down kissing my neck I smile as I feel his warm breath sending gooseflesh down my nape.

“You have been the subject of my dreams the past few weeks” he mutters and I smile when he strokes again I feel him pull out and I groan.

“Huphf?” I feel his juice explode onto my belly I look from it to me. Oh lord... we forgot... I shake my head and Ryan pulls the nylon from my teeth and I spit the cloth from my mouth.

Bringing his lips to mine our tongues meld in heat and passion. Of which I have not felt in years. I draw a breath as I pull away.

“I did not think of a condom I am sorry” I whisper and Ryan shakes his head

“It just clicked to me last second...” he breathed heavily sweat beading at his brow.

“Well thank you, Ryan” I lean over and kiss his cheek before forcing my arms over my head and hold him tight. I kiss his back and lean back smiling he unties my hand and he smiles

“Spend the night with me?” I say laying back and taking Ryans arm I drag him down he stands up.

“Hold a moment, I want to get a cloth and clean ourselves” I roll my eyes. Like father like son. A bit of a buzzkill but always open with his passion. Ryan scurries to the bathroom returning with three towels two damp one dry he gave me one to wipe up the remnants on my tummy while he cleaned his manhood. the two shared the drying towel before throwing them into the wash basket and Adam climbed into bed with me. Smiling I wrap my arms around him. I whisper before we can sleep.

“Your father can’t know about this!” I whisper and Ryan exhales slightly “I know... I am sorry if I complicated things for you”

“It will all work out Ryan... one way or another,” I say hugging him close I smile kissing the skin of his shoulder and we fall into slumber.

Two weeks later.

I was sitting with Matthew at a coffee shop. When I saw Ryan approaches holding his coffee in his left hand. I began smiling looking to Ryan he gave me a polite nod then a reluctant glance to his father.

“Hello sir” Matthew turns to him and nods “have a seat son please”

“I am glad you called Ryan, there are some developments we need to discuss” I nod looking to Matthew. These were just small steps to guide bring a father and son together.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I like the story so far. I hope you'll continue writing as I can see a lot of promise for this very interesting tale. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic