Finally he was captured M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who or what is your favorite character or thing about this story? You can answer 3.

Dalton
17%
Drue
9%
Riley
2%
Sam
2%
Dalton's rebellion
15%
Drue's secretive past
4%
The bondage/torture/punishment
28%
The unexpected
4%
The story is different from what I usually read
7%
The interpersonal relationships
11%

Total votes: 46

Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Finally he was captured M/M

Post by Outta.this.place »

I was able to get some of my old story back but I will be changing a few things and improving it since the last time I wrote it, so enjoy everyone :)

Chapter 1

The wranglers were out on the plains just like any other day trying to find boys that their master would like and then train to either work at the prison or be sold to rich buyers. Wild boys knew they didn't have much of a chance of getting away if they were caught and certainly none if they got inside the walls of the prison, it was tough alluding the wranglers though.

The wranglers had not done too well the last time they brought in a few boys who were not up to par so their master Riley was displeased and ordered them to go back out into the blazing 100 degree sun. They were determined so the three of them set out on their horses again but in a different new direction. They had been traveling for 5 days now and were about to give up and just take Riley's wrath. The three men wanted to water their horses before they set back though so they headed to a big pond the size of a big swimming pool nearby. When they got there though they noticed a boy maybe 17-18 years old swimming, he was muscular and handsome, just the way Riley likes them. He had to be wild if he was all the way out here with nobody else in sight.

*switching to Dalton's Pov.*

Man today was hot and this swim is just what I needed I thought as I worked my muscles and pulled myself through the water. My head was down so I didn't notice or hear the three men slowly creeping up to the large pond. I knew about the prison and the wranglers. I knew that there was noway in hell I would ever let them capture me. Today was different though I was way too focused on swimming than paying attention to what or who was around me. I made it to the end of the pond and hung on to the side to catch my breath for a second when I noticed them. Standing maybe 6 feet in front of me guns pointed right at me. My heart was pounding so fast but it wasn’t because of the swim.

"Now is a good time to get out nice and slow boy or else" one of them said.

I just stared back not moving, these guys were fucking crazy if they think they're taking me.
I quickly dove down under the water ready to swim to the other side and make a run for it. I could tell I was about halfway to the other side when I felt an excruciating pain in my foot, I had been shot. Fucking damnit I thought to myself as I swam as best as I could to surface my foot throbbing. Once I got to the top I waded there for a second.

"Lets try this again boy, get out now and I won't shoot you again" said the same man as before.

I didn't have much choice now I knew they could help with my foot but that would mean being captured. The pond was deep maybe 12 feet so when I tried to climb out I couldn't with my foot hurting so badly.

"I said get the fuck out boy, now!" Said the first guy who's name was Sam.

I replied "you shot me in the fucking foot you asshole! I can't!"

Sam and the 2 other men still had their guns pointed at me but one of the other men holstered his to help me climb out. I sat on the grass holding my bleeding foot in pain and looked up at them quietly. Sam immediately moved behind me and wrenched my arms painfully behind my back and started tying my wrists with rope very tightly. I let him without too much resistance I was mainly focused on the pain coming from my foot. The man who helped me get out was coming back with a first aid kit. After my wrists were bound I didn't feel the need to say anything I was furious but stayed quiet glaring at them. He knelt down and held my ankle and started to pour rubbing alcohol on the wound to clean it. I pulled my leg back immediately from the pain.

"You have yourself to blame for this kid" Sam said as he sat on my leg facing my feet to hold it down while the other man continued to clean it. I lay back in the grass with my hands still tied underneath my back closing my eyes hoping the pain would go away. Once they were finished wrapping it with ace bandages and gozz, Sam got up and yanked me up by my arms. Sam took another piece of rope and tied it around my neck In a way that it wasn't tight at all but the more I pulled back the tighter it would get. Sam then started yanking me forward to where the other two guards and the horses were waiting. The bullet missed any bones but still hurt like a bitch. Walking was even worse I started limping slowly in the direction I was being pulled.

"You've got a five days walk ahead of you I suggest you pick up the pace boy" Sam yelled as he started pulling harder on the leash. Hearing this I froze and dug my feet into the ground.

“Five days days?! Are you fucking kidding me?! I can barley walk!" I yelled and stood still. Sam walked over to me pissed for mouthing back. He grabbed a big chunk of my hair and pulled back making me wince.

“Shut up or I'll shut you up and you won't like it"

He let go and I glared at him but I knew he meant he was going to gag me and I didn't want that so I stayed quiet. We started walking or in my case limping again back towards the prison.

[image]
IMG_4685.JPG
[/image]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Outta.this.place 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Deleted User 650

Post by Deleted User 650 »

Very exciting story. Great job. I remember bits and pieces of this. I hope you continue it.

Den
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'm glad you've decided to re-boot this one.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnap123 wrote: 6 years ago Very exciting story. Great job. I remember bits and pieces of this. I hope you continue it.

Den
Hey thank you, I intend to :) keep reading I might post a few more chapters today
Deleted User 650

Post by Deleted User 650 »

Outta.this.place wrote: 6 years ago
Kidnap123 wrote: 6 years ago Very exciting story. Great job. I remember bits and pieces of this. I hope you continue it.

Den
Hey thank you, I intend to :) keep reading I might post a few more chapters today
I certainly will!
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Xtc wrote: 6 years ago I'm glad you've decided to re-boot this one.
Thanks... It was hard getting it back but some peoples links have proved useful in retrieving some. I'll clean up the grammar just for you! ;-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome back, broski! 8-)

Just remember, you need to add gender roles to the story title.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

It was probably around 3pm when these guys had captured me and walking in the hot sun all day was draining. They hadn't offered me anything to eat or drink all day, I was getting dehydrated and tired. It was around 9:30 now and the sun had finally set with a nice breeze starting to flow through the air. A guard who seemed to be the relaxed one out of the three was now holding the rope around my neck. He could tell I was staggering and dragging my feet more and more, until he finally suggested to Sam that we stop for the night, to which Sam agreed. They jumped down and went to a nearby tree to get the horses settled for the night. Sam walked up to me with his macho attitude.

"I'm going to take this rope off your neck and wrists don't try anything boy"

"Are you serious?" I replied while gesturing to my wounded foot hinting that there wasn't much I could do and that I didn't even know why they bound my wrists so tightly in the first place. Once Sam untied me he grabbed my arm in a firm grasp and led me over to a tree which me told me to sit down with my back up against. I complied happy to finally sit down after walking most of the day.
He stood by me then a guard came over with a bottle of water and half a sandwich, which he handed to me. I quickly opened the water and started to chug it down when Sam ripped it out of my hand.

"Woah waters for good boys we'll see how you behave tonight"

I then just finished the sandwich and took care of business a few feet away from the tree. Sam then led me back and told me to sit down again. He pulled out some rope. God I hated being tied up I thought to myself. It wasn’t the first time I’d been bound but I’d never been captured like this either.

"Do you really have to do that it's three against one even if I do decide to do something"

"I'm not letting you escape, you little shit" he said as he tied my hands around the tree behind me. I didn't resist or talk back anymore. I needed that water if I wanted the energy to escape the next morning. They stayed up drinking and eating around a fire they made while I sat quietly next to the tree until I dozed off.

The next morning I was awaken unpleasantly with a light punch to the gut from Sam. It didn’t hurt to badly but definitely woke me up.

"Rise and shine pretty boy, we got a lot of ground to cover.”

I just glared up at him.

"Here since you were quiet last night you can have this" he held up the other half bottle of water.

"Now don't try anything while I untie your hands or you'll regret it."

I told him I wouldn't and he cut me loose, then handed me the bottle of water. I drank it all in a matter of seconds then got up. My foot still hurt like a bitch but I wasn't about to go willingly without a fight. I quickly leapt up and punched Sam as hard as I could to the face. He fell and I got a leg up I reached down took his knife and ran to one of the horses. I cut the animal loose and jumped on. By now all three men were charging me but with a few kicks I got the horse going. I could see the fury in Sam’s eyes as I rode away. Something told me they would be back too though and that they were not going to give up so easily. As for me though I was off to be left alone. But not for long..
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

It had been about a week since that encounter with Sam and the other guards who tried capturing me. I let the horse go a few days back and was just relaxing enjoying the sun. My foot wasn't doing so well though. It had started to get infected and I had no idea what to do about it. The days passed and it kept getting worse and worse, to the point where I could barley stand let alone walk. After a few more days I knew the infection was spreading so I started to become desperate, even considered trying to get to town. I was sitting up against a tree out of site when I noticed a man walking through the small patch of woods. I didn't recognize him but he showed no signs of threat. He was probably in his 40's, tall with a muscular chest and body. He was just wearing running shoes and shorts. He did not have a gun or rope so I took a chance and called out to him.

“Excuse me, SIR?”

He looked up and around to see where the voice came from. I waved my arm so he could see. He noticed and started to walk over to where I was sitting. As he got closer he could see I was wounded pretty badly.

"Shit kid, you don't look so well. What happened to you?" He said as he walked up and knelt next to me. He looked deeply into my eyes. I was enticed by the dark green sparking ones looking straight at me, I almost forgot what he had asked.

"Hello??? You all there??" He laughed. Snapping his fingers in my face. That's when I jerked out of my state.

“Yeah, yeah I'm sorry, I got shot in the foot about a week and a half ago trying to escape these lunatics, they almost caught me but I got away" I said.

“Oh I see.. well your foot is badly infected my car is just up the road a bit I'd be happy to help you out?” he said calmly

I was grateful and did not see any problem in that. He helped me up but I almost would have fallen right back down again if he didn’t catch me.

"Woah it's worse than I thought!" He said and wrapped his arm behind my back to help me stand.

"Do you want a painkiller? I always take some when I hike." He offered

"Sure, " I smiled weakly, took one from him and swallowed it.

Little did I know that wasn't a pain killer and actually a fast acting sleeping pill. I began to feel groggy and asked if we could sit down for a second to rest after walking a few minutes.

"Hey what did you say your name was again? I asked faintly.

He looked at me and smiled with his perfect teeth.

“Riley."
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Glad to see this story make it over to the new board!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Love it. Strange time and place but you just don't care reading it because the story's so inclusive. And that eerie feeling is good and makes it special.
and you play with PoVs .
Waiting for what's next, some slave market or something... Promising.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Veracity wrote: 5 years ago Glad to see this story make it over to the new board!
Hey thanks good to know people are following it from the old board I'm so glad I was able to retrieve it. Hope you keep reading
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago Love it. Strange time and place but you just don't care reading it because the story's so inclusive. And that eerie feeling is good and makes it special.
and you play with PoVs .
Waiting for what's next, some slave market or something... Promising.
Hey thanks for reading and commenting, I wrote it awhile ago actually and purposefully left out some key details which will be released throughout the story later down the line. Hope you keep reading and enjoy :)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

I will, I will!
I like all your "writting tricks" and it's damn efficient. I suspect we've got kinks in common and that'll will be great seeing what you do with it. Something that starts with a cute guy being shot ( ok, it's in the foot, but still :D ) has to lead to interesting things...
Keep it coming.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I completely fell into Riley's trap. He seemed so genuine and I felt safe with him how could I have been so wrong and stupid I thought to myself.

I looked up at him "you betrayed me" I said sleepily.

"Actually I outsmarted you kid, I never pointed a gun to you or made you do anything." He responded in a calm voice.

"The odds were not fair, you never gave me a chance" I tried arguing but soon fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up a few hours later, unclear of my surroundings or where I was. As I slowly regained consciousness I realized I was In some sort of hospital but when I tried to sit up I noticed both my hands were handcuffed to the side bars of the bed I was laying in. I shook them a little but it wasn't as if they were coming off. I hated being cuffed it was not the first time it had happened to me. I guess I was going to have to get used to that now though. I looked around the room noticing I was by myself.I also noticed an IV attached to my right arm. Feeling was returning as well and my foot was aching. I pulled it out of the covers to look at it but it had been re-bandaged and wrapped up. Just then a female nurse walked in she was not a pleasant person to look at. Long greasy black hair, dark navy blue scrubs, maybe in her early 40’s, with a scowl plastered on her face.

"You may call me nurse Helen, nothing else" she said firmly.

I mouthed back "I think I'll call you nurse ratchet" and smirked. She looked pretty angry by what I had just said. She walked over to me and grabbed my injured foot without warning and squeezed it as hard as she could.

“OW OW!” I shrieked as I tried to pull it away but she had a surprisingly tight grip on it.

"What is my name?" She asked firmly.

"Helen!" I said quickly back just wanting her to let go, which she did.

"That's better, I don't ever want to hear that again do you hear me?!" She said.

I didn't say anything and just glared her down. She grabbed my foot again this time harder than last.

"Do you hear me?!" She shouted.

"Yes yes I heard you" we just stared at each other for a few moments before she turned around and grabbed something. She came back with 2 needles. I looked at her nervously not knowing what they were.

"You are incredibly dehydrated, one of these is an IV I'm going to switch it out." She said.

She then gently pulled the one out that was already in my right arm and replaced it with the new one. The second one she jammed into my shoulder without warning.

"This the antibiotics, and that's what you get for acting out of line." I rested my head down on the pillow closing my eyes trying to not think about how much that hurt. She left the room and me to myself.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I lay there all afternoon sometimes pulling on the handcuffs restraining me but I knew I wasn't going anywhere. I finally just dozed off being that there was nothing else to do. I was awakened a few hours later by a really annoying poking to my shoulder and back. I rolled over and looked at who was doing this and stared up at a young boy maybe 16, he was just wearing shorts and no shirt. He was pretty thin maybe only weighed 160 but had to be 6 feet tall. Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes.

"What do you want?.." I said jerking away from him as best I could.

"Oh hi I'm Drue, are you new? What's your name? What's wrong with you why are you in here?" He said at hyper speed.

I cut him off though before he was finished. “Listen, I don't give a shit who you are so go away you woke me up.” I turned back over on my side trying to hint that there was no way in hell I wanted to talk to him nor anyone for that matter.

"Oh well can't you just tell me your name?! I want to get to know you, I think we could be friends....." He said again in the most annoying fast paced voice that I cut him off again.

"DRUE! Get the fuck out!" I yelled which was unlike me.

"Oh well ok I'll come back later it's hard to get in here without anyone seeing you.”

"Drueeee I don't careeee I whined impatiently at him until he finally left. I tried to go back to sleep but minutes later somebody walked in again. I thought it was that little punk ass kid again so without rolling over, I mouthed "Drue if you don't leave me alone I'm going to smash your face against a wall" a much calmer voice replied though.

“Well that’s not very kind.”

I looked over it was Riley.

Great.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A very welcome, short update.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

He looked different though in a way I just remember him as the shirtless athletic guy who well was pretending to help me . Now he looked more poise, wearing a nice black suit with a dark blue shirt and tie. The nice friendly smile was gone and plastered over with a stern expression.. Underneath it all though I could still see his strong green eyes which now seemed more threatening than gentle. I sat up and looked at him then finally spoke.

"What you did was unfair, if you think for one second I'm submitting to you or anyone else here you have no idea what kind of hell I am going to put you through, if these handcuffs weren’t restraining me right now I'd be gone faster than you can blink.”

"Would you like if I took them off?" He said in a very calm way.

I looked at him taken aback and puzzled, I didn't understand if he was being serious or not.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said then grabbed the keys off the table and walked over to me.

He uncured one wrist. I immediately tried to punch him but with lightning speed he caught my arm and twisted it painfully behind my head until I let my arm go limp.

"You see, I don't see a need to restrain someone unless they need to be, you treat me with respect and I'll show you it back. You act disrespectful or try to hurt me you will get punished. All the guards have their own ways of doing things but when you're in my presence you will follow my rules and do what I want"

“No." I said quietly but defiantly back.

"You will learn maybe slower than others I can see a lot of fire in you, but you will soon learn to behave.” He said then he Un handcuffed me and told me to get out of the bed. I didn't see why he needed me to do this but I got up and tried to stand but needed to hold the side railing to support myself. He offered no help just looked at me. I tried standing as tall as I could but Riley still had about two inches on me. He must have been at least 6’5”.

“What is your name kid?” he asked but I just stared back at him not saying a word. He just shook his head slightly, then punched me hard in the gut. I slumped over in pain. He pulled my head up by the hair forcing me to look at him.

“I asked you a question.” I kept silent so he pulled me hair even harder.

“Alright, alright, my name is Dalton.” He let go of my hair and again I had to hold on the the railing to support myself. Sam and a few other just then started piling into the room.
Sam seeming proud and like his previous asshole self walked up to me and grabbed my chin.

"Awe are you having trouble standing? He said mockingly "let me help you" with that he stepped hard on my injured foot. I yelled and completely fell to the floor, panting. I stayed down not looking at him as he said more mocking things trying to push me over the edge which he did. When I caught my breath I made a move wrapping my arms around his bottom legs and threw him down to the ground. We were both on the ground now going at it, I wasn't about to let this guy out of all of them get the upper hand. Sam was only like 3 years older than me and looked to be 20 at most and was strong but I was quicker and a better fighter. I would have eventually won if Riley hadn’t stepped in and pulled me off of him. He threw me down to the ground and said "enough" in a stern voice. Even though he did let it play out for a few minutes. I looked at him angrily but didn't want to defy him so I just laid there. He brushed off his suit and told the guards including Sam who had now gotten up to take me outside to think about what I did in the sun.

“ Maybe a little bit of heat might straighten him out a bit” he finished then knelt down next to me and said quietly, "if you ever do something like that again to Sam or any other guard you will get a personal beating from me and trust me you don't want that” He then got up and walked out of the room.

Sam and another guard then heaved me up by the arms and held on tightly as we walked out with the other guard behind us. We walked through a series of halls, and then went out a back door into a little courtyard. It was just packed dirt surfacing and at the edge of the tall brick wall enclosing it were a few chain link cages about 8 feet high and 9 feet across. They were all in the sun and I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of them if I got put in. I dug my feet into the ground as hard as I could and pulled back against Sam, he had to pull harder to get me to continue moving forward but three against one wasn't a good fight and they finally pushed me into one of the cages then locked it. The other 2 walked away but Sam stayed back.

"Don't think I won't forget about today or when you punched me back in the woods a few weeks ago, we're going to settle up real soon" he said.

I laughed at him and said "you can try" which I could see angered him but he just turned away.

"Have fun in the 103 degrees sun bastard" he said as he walked towards the door.

I walked over to the door and held on to it for a second. The metal on the door was electric though and I got a nasty shock to my hand. I guess I won’t be touching that again. After that I just paced back and forth for what seemed like hours. The sun was blazing down on my shoulders which were starting to get sunburnt because I was only wearing black basketball shorts. I finally just sat in a corner, pulled my knee up and rested my arms and head on it. I probably fell asleep a few times I had completely lost track of time. I saw somebody come out into the courtyard though where the cages were and looked up. It wasn't a guard or Riley but what do you know, Drue. He walked over and seemed a little more calm but still full of energy with a goofy grin plastered on his face.

"Do they just let you wander around wherever you want? " I asked standing up and coming over to him.

"Um they gave up caring where I go a long time ago, as long as I don't leave for good, we all have tracking devices and identification numbers" he lifted his t-shirt and on his hip there was a 5 digit number tattooed on his skin.

"Where's you're tracking device?" I asked.

"Underneath the number..they surgically put it in" he replied.

"Fuck" I responded

"Well they'll do it to you too soon" he said.

“We’ll see”

"You don't exactly have a choice, they'll just restrain you if you try to fight, but if you decide to treat me nicely unlike in the hospital wing, I can make good things happen for you.” He said grinning.

"Thanks but there's nothing you can do for me" I said back sincerely.

"Oh really?"he asked with curiosity as he pulled open the door to the cage and smiled.

My eyes widened in shock how did he do that I was standing right here.

“If you want to leave you better go now, before they put the tracker in you" Drue said.

"Gee thanks Drue I don't know what to say"

"Your best bet is to climb on top of the cage and then climb up the wall and jump down.

I walked out a bit suspicious but this might be the only chance I got before I officially became their property. I was about to climb up the side of the cage when I remembered it was electric. Drue could see my hesitation as well.

"Dude it's fine common" he said and claimed up himself then sat on top of the stone wall with his feet hanging off the edge. I thought well he didn’t get shocked so maybe the sides arnt electric and sure enough they were not. I sat on the edge with Drue for a minute or two. I was looking out at a big grass field about half a mile with a big fence at the edge.

"You don't have much time they have probably already seen us" he pointed to a camera "run like hell, Sam is the fastest most athletic guard here and you're going to need the head start”.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Suddenly we heard a yell from behind us, “HEY! Get the fuck down from there!” We both snapped our heads to see Sam running towards us.

I jumped down quickly and waved Drue goodbye who just stayed sitting on the wall as Sam climbed over and started running after me.

POV change.

Drue jumped down as Riley walked calmly over to him.

“What are you doing?..” Riley asked

“You said you were curious about how fast he was, you know nobody runs faster than a boy who thinks he’s going to get away”

Riley just looked sternly down at Drue, eyebrows raised. Both of them knew the outside perimeter fence was electric though with a razor edge top. There was no way Dalton would be able to climb over it, so they just watched. Sam was right on Dalton’s heels but couldn’t get close enough to grab him. From what Drue and Riley could see though, it was obvious Dalton’s foot was not doing so well, he kept running not slowing down but it gave out and he fell. He had gotten up quickly but Sam just tackled him back to the ground. Both of them started to fight each other on the ground instantly.

Riley sighed and looked down again at Drue, “i’m impressed” he said with a friendly wink. He patted Drue on the shoulder as he started walking towards the fight.

“Go back inside, I’ve gotta split this up before they kill each other.”

Back to Dalton’s POV

I didn’t register anyone but Sam around me as we fought with each other on the ground for a good five minutes until a gunshot went off right next to my ear. We both froze still gripping onto each other, hearts pounding, dripping in sweat.

"Get up both of you!" Riley shouted and Sam got up first.

"Riley you don't know what this little punk was trying to do he .." Riley cut Sam off.

"I will deal with him.” Riley replied calmly.

"But.." Sam tried to argue but stopped when Riley looked at him so fiercely it sent chills down my spine. Riley then turned back to where I was still sitting on the ground.

"Didnt I tell you to get up?.." He said in a harsh tone. I knew I had lost this battle for now and I honestly thought I was going to get the shit beaten out of me for trying to escape but he just turned away and started walking. ”Common kid" he said in his normal calm voice and beckoned for me to follow.

"What? No yelling? No beating?" I asked surprised. He turned around and half smiled "uh no, now come on I don't have all day" I didn't understand at all but he still had a gun and I didn't want to piss him off. I walked up next to him he was tall a few inches taller than me and I thought I was tall.

"You're fast kid, Sam has trained for years and you almost outran him.You see the institutions hold high betting track meets every 2 months with their team of boys. Sam won me a lot of money over the years but a few months back wrecked his knee and just isn't the same anymore. He would run all the longer races which he can't do anymore. I saw the way you can run boy I want to time you we haven't had a single boy be able to beat Sams times."

We had walked inside and through many hallways until we entered a room inside it was all stone like a dungeon.

"Yeah I don't think so you're not going to make money off of me.”

"Then you can sit in here all chained up with no food or water until you learn" he said.

The room was big with 3 cells on the inside just made of metal square bars. He grabbed my arm painfully and pulled me into one and without much effort threw me against the hard back of the cell. He walked over and looped a pair of long chained handcuffs through the bar.

"Lean forward and put your hands behind your back if you know what's good for you" he said sternly. I did as I was told as he handcuffed me. He then put one of those dog choke chains around my neck and attached it to a bar as well, it wasn't tight but if I moved my head away from the bar it tightened. There was a ring bolted into the floor to which he put leg irons around my ankles and attached it to the ring. I had to bring my knees up to do so and it kept me from being able to stretch out my legs very far. He then took a long rag out of his pocket and tied two knots in it telling me to open my mouth. I glared at him but I also wasn’t dumb though and knew it was going in one way or another so I complied. I tried just biting it but Riley pushed it in the full way past my teeth. He smiled as he tied it off and gave me a gentle tap on the cheek.

"The guards name is Ben" I looked up and noticed a guy in the corner of the room with a large gun wearing black boots, black military pants and a black shirt.

"If you cause any shit for him or I get one word of you acting out I will give you that beating for trying to escape" he said sternly. I nodded silently and Riley left me in the dungeon.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

It started with a gunwound but the ambiance in your "institution" seems more relaxed than in some others' around this site.
There's dungeon and ties but also gentle persuasion and manipulation of feelings and impulses, making it different and - I think - more adaptated to boys mentality... if you were to keep some captive. ( creepy line of thoughts but it's for the sake of staying believable :mrgreen: )
A clever image: "you wanna run away? Try racing on close tracks: speed will make up for distance." :D
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago It started with a gunwound but the ambiance in your "institution" seems more relaxed than in some others' around this site.
There's dungeon and ties but also gentle persuasion and manipulation of feelings and impulses, making it different and - I think - more adaptated to boys mentality... if you were to keep some captive. ( creepy line of thoughts but it's for the sake of staying believable :mrgreen: )
A clever image: "you wanna run away? Try racing on close tracks: speed will make up for distance." :D
I'm glad you caught onto the details about it being a bit "gentle" as compared to other places.... Like other places that will be introduced somewhere down the line ;-)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Outta.this.place wrote: 5 years ago Like other places that will be introduced somewhere down the line ;-)
Aye, not taking you for a too much of a sweetheart, don't worry!
Plus, that Dalton seems too unruly to be caught by cheap mental tricks only. Some just can't go by the rules or just aren't receptive to good intentions :mrgreen:
Great story again, while I'm at it.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I just sat in there for the rest of the day, the dog choke chain was making it hard to move at all. Ben let me up to use the bathroom a few times but that was pretty much all the stretching I got. We never really exchanged words. Riley came in pretty late, but I was still awake. He knelt down in front of me and took the gag out.

“You change your mind? Or do you wanna stay down here a bit longer?”

I just glared at him not saying a word. He waited a few seconds just staring back into my eyes.

“Well suit yourself” He said calmly and shoved the gag back into my mouth. He came back and asked the same thing morning and night but I never gave him an answer. The glare in my eyes though weakened.

After the second day thoughI felt downright sick. I was so lightheaded and hungry I kept dozing off when I felt some one lightly shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked up it was Riley again.

"How're you feeling? You don’t look so well, are you ready to behave?” He asked.

"Yeah.." I said quietly and defeated.

"Good time trials start today for the new season" he said as he un-cuffed my sore hands,feet, and took off the choke chain.

“Riley, I feel like I’m going to pass out!” I protested.

"It's not my fault you were being stubborn Dalton" he said then heaved me up by the arm and led me out of the cell.

He led me to a room which was pretty bare inside just a table/chair, a measuring thing on the wall and a scale.

"Sit, I'll be right back" he said

I walked over to the table and sat down in the chair next to it. I only sat there for about 3 minutes before ratchet nurse Helen and Riley came back. Riley handed me two bottles of water which I drank in under a minute. "Helen is going to get just some measurements and talk to you a bit. I'll be back when you're done." With that Riley left.

We talked for about 30 min and she wrote down some of basic information and also re-bandaged my foot.
Height: 6'3
Weight: 184
Eye color: brown
Hair color: light brown
Glasses/contacts: none

"Do you have any severe allergies?" She asked.

"Why should I tell you that? So you can use them against me?" I said.

"So in case of an emergency I can help you smart ass" she responded.

"I'll take my chances" I said calmly.

Riley came back after awhile. I was just resting my head and arms on the table, eyes closed. Hellen had left a few minutes before. He took my arm and put some kind of bracelet on it, kinda like the Nike fit bracelets, thin and lime green in color.

"What is that?" I asked.

"A temporary tracker, we don't have time now to put one in your side so the bracelet will have to do for now." He said.

"There is no way in hell you are putting…” I was cut off with a hard slap to the face. I looked at him furious and heaved my chest but stayed quiet. I still wasn't wearing a shirt just basketball shorts and no shoes. Riley put a pair of red nike running shorts on the table and a pair of black Nike free runs. "Common get dressed the boys are already out there" he said.

I put them on as slowly as I could just to try and irritate him but he just waited calmly. When I was done though we left the room and were about to go outside when he held onto my arm and yanked me back. I looked back with a puzzled look on my face.

"There is a electric perimeter around the property and that bracelet you have on will also give you a nasty shock if you choose to do anything so be smart kid" he said and released my arm.

We walked out the back there was a huge field with a large black track, I could see about 40 other boys who all looked incredibly fit and good looking.

"Afternoon boys, this is Dalton he's trying out with the rest of you. We're just going to time the longer races today. 1/2 mile, mile, and 2 mile. 10 fastest will be given spots. Then tomorrow we will do the sprints and field events.”

There were maybe 5 guards all holding clipboards they were all wearing black t-shirts black pants and black boots. We all lined up for the 2 mile. When the whistle blew though I ran as slowly as I could. Within a lap or 2 all the boys had passed me again and again on the fifth lap until they were all finishing I was only on my 6th lap when I stopped.

"Phew what a workout" I said as I laughed. Some of the boys laughed back some just looked happy that I clearly wouldn't be joining. I pulled the same thing for the mile and half mile, coming in last each time. I smirked to Riley as I finished. Barley haha. He looked pretty angry I knew I pissed him off pretty good. I didn't care though I made it pretty clear I wasn't going to be on this team of his to score him money. As all of the other guys started heading to the showers inside but I stayed put standing on the track as Riley walked over. Without warning though he punched me straight in the jaw. I stumbled and almost fell but kept on my feet.

"Ow !" I halfway yelled “what the fuck?!"

“You’re not getting off that easily.”

I could see he was angry and the calm expression he usually wore was gone. Guess I was getting to him. He pushed me back to the dungeon to the cell I was well acquainted with already. He just locked the door without restraining me, then pulled his gun from his waistband and pointed it at my forehead. I raised my hands quickly and stepped backward.

“Riley! It was just a joke! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!”

“ Shut up! Here’s the deal, I'm not asking your permission anymore about training. I’m going out of town for a few months and i’m going to have Sam get you ready for our first meet, you will do whatever he wants and workout until you pass out from exhaustion if it means that. He is welcome to choose any punishment he see’s fit if you mis-behave. I better see some major change when I return or I swear to god you will not like what happens.”
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sleeping on the cold hard floor was going to take some getting used to.. It was probably about 4 in the morning when I felt cold water being splashed on my body, and jolted awake. I rubbed my eyes and looked up. Sam and another boy were standing over me, “do you know who this is? Sam asked pacing in front of me.

“Should I?” Responding in a tired voice.

“This is Matt, he's the boy who should have gotten the spot Riley seems to want to save for you on the team. I’m thinking though that when Riley gets back and hears how you didn't cooperate and refused to train, Matt here will start to look like a better option after all and you, well i’m not really sure what is going to happen.” He laughed .

I just looked at him like he was crazy. “Fuck you Sam, do what you want.”

“Oh I intend to, have fun in here for the next three months” He smirked as him and Matt left the cell, I flipped him off as they were walking out the door. “Fucking psychopath” I muttered under my breath. I heard the guard Ben laugh in the corner on the room.

“Yeah laugh all you want, Riley is going to murder me.”

Ben came over, “relax no he’s not.” he said still chuckling.
“Did you not just hear what Sam said? I'm screwed.”

“I did but Sam’s a prick I grew up with him here I can vouch for you and might even be willing to help you train.”

My eyes lit up and I walked over to the bars, “You would let me out of here? What’s the catch?”

“No catch, believe me i’m just as bored as you are, be nice to do something.” He opened the cell door and just stood there with the door wide open. I glanced around for a second, suspicious, and also noticed he left his rifle on the table away from him. Maybe I could overpower him and get out. I slowly walked through the door, I had barley stepped foot outside it before he grabbed him right arm roughly and slammed my body into the bars of the cell. He twisted it so high between my shoulder blades I cried out in pain. I struggled but he just yanked it up higher.

“So theres clearly a fucking catch!”

“No, but for this arrangement to work I need to trust you are not going to do something stupid, like I don’t know, try to grab my gun. Any mis behaving and I will not hesitate to break your arm. Now do we have an understanding kid?”

“Yes! yes! Just let go, please!”

“Alright, lets get started” He said and let go of my arm.

For the next 3 months Ben and I worked hard. I didn’t feel to angry about it though because he was doing everything with me and it felt good to be getting out. We did all kinds of strength building exercises like push-ups, sit ups, pull ups ect. As well as going outside and taking long runs. I had no clue how big the property really was but Ben trusted that I wouldn't run off. I didn’t feel like finding out how real his initial threats were and gave him no reason to distrust me. A few times we ran through some forests that had steep hills to work on, he told me sternly every time though not to wander off and stick close to him when we went through the woods, he never told me why but made it very clear. The 3 months went by pretty fast, my body had completely transformed and I felt a lot stronger. It was the day before Riley got back on his trip, Ben and I just relaxed in the dungeon room playing cards, and chatting. He was a cool guy and I liked him even though we were training it was a lot better than being kept in a cell for 3 months. The boys on the track team seemed to be taken care of well they had their own separate room with beds, TV's, Xbox, pool, pretty much whatever they wanted. It would be nice to stop sleeping on a hard floor every night.

When Riley returned the next day Sam had already tried putting stories into his head, he called me up to his office. It was a nice looking room, huge, books stacked on either sides of the walls, black leather lounge chairs, a big wooden desk in the middle..

I walked and slouched down in a chair right in front of his desk.

"You still look cocky as ever" he said. I just smirked back.

"I hear you disobeyed Sam, got violent when he tried to help you, you disobeyed me and my direct orders to work with him " he said in a stern tone.

"He didn't want to wok with me" I said/

"Yes, he told me instead of wasting time he went ahead and helped Matt who was working by himself to make me and him proud" Riley said, I didn't say anything just sighed.

"You are a good looking kid Dalton I should have just sold you into slavery the day we caught you, I think u need to learn what that will be like" with that he took out a leather whip from his desk. My eyes widened and I jumped up from the chair.

"Let Matt and I race for the spot, if I prove as a disappointment you can hit me as many times as you like and do as you please". I said

He stood up as well "you really want to race someone who's been training hard with Sam for the last 3 months? Somebody who does as their told?..

"No but I don't want to get beat either.." I said.

“You're ridiculous, I'd just take the beating and be a man about it" he said but could see the drive I had so he agreed to let us race.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Guess we'll know soon enough but I wonder if those races will be about just running...
Cute guys racing like greyhounds, could place bet on that 8-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic