Cat-Napped by MissTieUup (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cat-Napped by MissTieUup (F/F)

Post by Fordman »

Cat-Napped
By: MissTieUup

Note: Story was recovered from old site, assembled from multiple posts and edited for spelling and format to improve the reader’s experience. This story is unfinished.

Friday night at 5pm

I look at my clock and then back at myself in the mirror. As a working professional I am often invited to boring parties by other executives but they always just were about having a glass of wine and schmoozing with the next person who could take them to the top. So when my friend told me that Shelly Winters was having an adult costume party, despite the fact it was nowhere near Halloween I jumped at the chance. Shelly is a twice divorced socialite, who is very well off, very attractive and lives all alone in a huge upper west side mansion. She is enviable indeed.

"I wonder what she's like," I muse to myself as I zip up the zipper to the top of the bra so that some cleavage was showing.

"You look purrrfect," I tease myself. I am already a good height at 5'7 but with my 5" heels my legs were even longer and sexier. I do pride in keeping myself in good shape and at 38 fancy myself quite the catch. I continue to admire my skin tight black rubber cat suit that hugs my modest curves beautifully. My feet are bare and my black pedicure is displayed through the strips of black patent on my shoes. The outfit has a zipper that went all the way from the neck to the back of my bum and long sleeves. I chose to wear only a tempting lace bra and thong. My short black hair is done in waves and I wore a set of cat ears on my head.

"Meow," I tease myself with a wide grin. A small feeling of naughty excitement courses through my veins as I wonder what it would be like to be tied up tightly in this rubber suit, maybe teased but defiantly gagged. Self-bondage just isn't the same as the feeling of someone rendering you helpless for some teasing fun.

I quickly grab my small clutch, coat and am out the door. This weekend was supposed to boring but maybe I'll meet a new friend tonight and then have some fun over the weekend. Little did I know that my fun weekend was only just starting?

My friend and I agreed to meet at Shelly's as she has to work tomorrow and I get to sleep in as long as I want.

"Wow Marcy you look great," my friend Mary greets me. I offer her a compliment on her Queen of hearts outfit, telling her it’s fun and sexy. We enter the party and already my heart is racing. The house is absolutely amazing and I just have to meet my host. But just as I hear her name and turn I see her look at me and smile and suddenly my heart races slightly.

SMSMSM

"Janice darling who is that very sexy woman in that skin tight cat suit?"

"I think her name is Marcy and she came with her friend. Never met her personally, but here she comes."

"Oh she'd be perfect for me to play with."

"Shall I arrange anything?"

"Just wait until I signal you. Mmm she is just delicious," Shelly utters to herself. I of course wasn't witness to their conversation as I approach.

"Shelly? I'm Marcy and I just wanted to say what an amazing home you have and what a great party. Thank you. I wasn't a direct invite but I am really enjoying myself. Your hospitality is truly generous."

"Well I have a good life and love to live well and have fun. Do you like to have fun Marcy?"

"I love to have fun."

"I do love your costume. All you need now is a big ball of yellow string. Would look so fetching against the black rubber. Your body looks just…well almost edible in that."

I have never heard a woman talk to me like that before but something about her mesmerizing voice was making my heart race. Maybe it was the mention of the string and my inner desires to be tied up tightly with that string while wearing this outfit. But goodness I would mention it to a refined Lady like Shelly here, she'd probably call me a pervert and toss me out on my rubber clad ass.

"Well thank you. Yellow string…oh that would be fun. But eeks I might get tangled in it."

"Oh you naughty girl. Just the vision of you tied up in that yellow string is delightful to ponder," she winks and my core enflames.

"Um I uh…okay," I gently stammer as my cheeks enflame. "But yeah it would be fun."

"You really think so?" Shelly asks in haste and I'm a bit taken aback by it.

"I do," I tell her as someone comes up to us and our moment is broken. I offer her a polite smile and then take my leave, rejoining my friend and then enjoying some 5-star appetizers and some dancing on her modest dance floor – seriously I was having a great time.

"Alright Marcy, I have to go. How late are you going to stay?" Mary inquires.

"Just a bit longer. I want to thank Shelly and then I'll see you on Monday."

"Okay."

I watch my friend leave and soon realize that I have no real reason to stay. The party was scheduled to go on a bit longer but I knew it was time to leave. Shelly had got me all excited a few hours ago with the tied up comment but then nothing so figured it was something flirty in passing and that was it. I approach her again with some nervousness.

"Well I must be going."

"Oh already?" Shelly looks over at her friend and gives her a small nod, something of course I don’t know the meaning to just yet. "I hope you had a great time."

"I did and I hope I'll be invited back again if that's not to bold to ask."

"My dear girl you can be sure you'll be seeing me on a regular basis," Shelly tells me as her friend comes back up. "And I hope you had enough to eat."

"I'm almost too full. Oh what's that expression fit to be tied?" Marcy laughs.

"So delighted to hear you say that. But I insist you just have to try this before you go."

I take the small shot glass, down the contents and then offer another thanks.

"Come with me, your coat is upstairs," Shelly tells me. I walk with her toward the large staircase and we climb up. But as soon as we reach the top I am feeling very sluggish and tired and now am glad I picked this time to leave. "And here is my Master bedroom."

I enter and smile. It was huge and I was certainly envious. It was floored with thick plush white carpeting; housed a massive King sized four poster bed, a small leather stool, and various pieces of expensive furniture.

"Wow your room is…amazing," I utter slowly, giving my head a shake. Something wasn't right.

"Are you alright?"

"Just a bit tired suddenly."

"Come with me my dear and just rest a few moments, you look flushed."

"Oh…okay," I tell her as I allow her to lead me to the bed. I slowly sit down but am distracted by what she is doing. "I feel…odd."

"Just lay down and rest a bit," she pushes me onto my side. But before I can react she's flipped me onto my belly and is straddling my legs.

"Hey…" I utter in futility as she grabs my rubber clad arms and holds them behind me, tiring me out a little while I struggle in vain until my head slumps down and she starts to tightly tie my wrists together with strands of soft yellow rope. "What ar…"

"Just relax my dear. You have had your fun all night at my expense and now it's my turn to have my fun at your expense," she whispers as she continues to tighten the ropes around my wrists. Despite the fact that I feel slightly drugged, my heart was racing with anticipation and my body was already enflamed.

"Not soo….tight," I try to moan, still struggling beneath her on her massive plush bed.

"My dear girl, I am only getting started. Soon you will be tied tighter than this," she smiles as she pulls out something else. I twist my head only to see the object in her fingers but with my wrists now tightly bound behind my back I realize that she's right, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Okay so yes I do write in my spare time and guess it shows as I kinda got carried away with details again. But we are only getting started with this adventure. Would love your thoughts on this fictional fantasy

Hope you all like this next installment.

Before I can utter one more word Shelly has produced a black ball gag and has firmly wedged it between my teeth, instantly cutting off my words.

"mmmm," I moan, twisting my head and doing everything I can to get it out. However, she merely tightens the strap behind my head and it's in place, not going anywhere. The feeling of being forcibly gagged I have to admit was such a turn on, my thighs instantly enflamed.

Self-bondage was never this exciting.

"Love your short hair, nothing to hinder any type of gag and trust me, my delicious captive you will be gagged a good deal of the time during your stay this weekend."

"mmmm mmmmm?" I try, garnering only a small slap to my rubber clad ass.

"Mmmm is right my dear. Yes you will be mine to play with all weekend long," Shelly giggles as she then pulls out some more rope. She proceeds to tie my elbows together and then lets me test my bonds while she happily watches.

"mmmmm," I struggle in vain, my body lightly thrashing about on the soft covers. But I know I am not up to full strength or my struggling would have been a lot harder. Then she confirms my suspicions.

"I gave you a mild muscle relaxant which will wear off shortly, but I think it just adds to the moment, don’t you think? Oh don’t worry it won't harm you and neither will I. Okay so I do have to get back to my guests for a bit but please indulge me a bit more will you?"

I am bound and gagged and turned on as hell, what can I say, no? Besides the thought of being tied up a bit more in this outfit by Shelly was sending my mind into a delightful panic. I was enjoying this more than I could say or even wanted to openly admit. But just for fun I tried to pull away when she pulled me to my feet. I started to sway a bit from head rush thanks to the muscle relaxant but Shelly holds me until I am able to stand up. I then feel her fingers starting to fondle the zipper and she looks at me with a wicked glint in her eye.

"Ah I see this goes all the way to the back…mm leaving you delightfully vulnerable," she smiles. "Purrrfect for later," she giggles. "But for now, I think I'll leave you with a bit of added enjoyment while I'm gone okay?" She winks. "Trust me you will love this."

She starts to tie some of the yellow rope at the top of my breasts behind my back a few times and then around my waist and I'm not sure what she's up to until she takes the two strands and threads them between my legs and pulls upright, tightening the crotch rope to the strands at my waist and above my breasts and forcing my inner thighs to moisten instantly.

"mm mmmmm," I try to utter as she just smiles and gives it another tug, obliviously enjoying watching me squirm with delight.

"Ah you do like that don’t you?" She teases me as she moves the ropes to the right, teasing me some more.

"mmm mmmmmph," I slightly nod and her grin widens.

"Well you don’t have to be shy I know how it feels and I love the yellow against the black, it's so naughty."

She cinches the crotch rope to my waist so that when I move in any direction, I am pleasuring myself.

"Mmm mmmmm."

"Alright time to make sure you really can't escape," she offers me a cat like smile and I actually feel my skin shiver. "But first," she teases with her fingers as she slowly starts to move my zipper a bit lower, coming to rest below the lace encasing of my bra. "Black lace? For me? Oh you are a naughty little feline aren't you?" She gives one of my nipples a small pinch and my body instantly reacts. "Can't wait until I open it all the way up."

"Mmm mmm."

"Come now," she says as she helps me sit down onto her thick plush carpet. To say the rope between my legs was giving me pleasure was an understatement; I was now wanting to squirm on purpose. I was so preoccupied that I failed to really struggle when she wrapping more rope just below my knees and cinching it off tightly.

"Oh I'm not done yet dear girl," she pushes me backward onto the floor so that she can finish me off.

"mmmm mmmhph," I mumble as I watch her starting to coil some of that delicious looking rope around my ankles and tie them tightly together. I continue to test my bonds, pulling on my arms until I quickly tire and slump back. Then much to my surprise Shelly stands upright; leaving me on the floor to struggle in vain for her.

"Oh Marcy you are just delectable like that," Shelly grins. "To think when I am downstairs I have you up here helplessly waiting for me. Especially knowing you can't go anywhere."

"Mm mmmmph!" I look at her with a frown as I start to roll around, really testing my tight bonds. "Mmmm mmmmm," I utter for her listening delight.

"I do love that sound," she sighs as she leans in closer. "Are you having fun?"

I hesitate but when her hand rests on my thigh and starts to creep higher, my pulse quickens. "Are you sure you aren't enjoying yourself?"

"Mmmm mmmmm," I mumble uselessly into the tight black ball gag; my eyes slightly closing at her touch.

"Love the ears," she winks as she keeps her hand between my legs.

"mm mmmm!" I moan as she teases me a bit longer and then pulls away, my chest already starting to heave for air from her delightful and sensual touch. Oh please do that again. "MMMMPH!" I try and she looks back with a smile.

"We'll play when I get back okay?"

"Mmmm mmmmph!" I shake my head, trying to get the ball gag out and let her know she can't just leave me like this.

"Oh but I am going to leave you like this and perhaps a bit longer when I get back so I can enjoy all that you have to offer me."

She then rolls my tightly rubber and rope encased frame onto belly and then straddles me once more then before I know it, she has wrapped a thick black bandana around my eyes, sealing out the light and heightening my fearful pleasure.

"Mm mmmmm!" I try to once again protest the blindfold. But as soon as her hands start to rub my sides I stop, enjoying her pleasurable touch and cursing myself for wanting to beg for more. She then gives my ass a good 'smack' and my whole body jumps.

"Mmmph!" I mumble in surprise.

"Oh yes you'll be getting one of those later for sure. And last but not least," she then proceeds to pull my bound ankles toward my bound wrists and places me into a modest but inescapable hog-tie; I was truly captured.

"Mmm mmmm!" I moan as she finishes off the hog tie.

"Delicious indeed," Shelly muses as she gives my ass another small spank. "I do so hope my guests leave quickly. I can't wait to get back to you."

"Mm mmmmph!" I try to pull against the tight bonds keeping me her very helpless captive.

"Be back soon darling," she coos and I hear footsteps, then the door close and lock and I am alone.

"mm mmmmph!" I mumble as I try with whatever strength I have left to struggle. I pull and pull but soon tire and rest my heaving chest on the floor. So there I was in my skin tight black rubber cat suit, ears still in place; black blindfold and black ball gag; tightly tied in yellow rope and at the total mercy of my now amazing captor.

"Mmmm mmph!" I try once more, actually loving the feeling of my body straining as each time I do, the rope between my legs either moves higher or shifts and pleasurable sensations flood my system. I continue to struggle, but lightly this time as my body is already on fire. Finally after what seems like a slow painful eternity, I hear the door behind unlocked and a small cool breeze enters with my captor.

"Oh my look at the sight I come back to," Shelly smiles at me. I was now on my side with my limbs still tied tightly behind me. I hear her lock the door and my heart races again as she nears.

"Okay now for some more fun for me."

For her? Oh what was in store for me now?

Hope you all are still liking it (would be just as sexy with a trusted male captor.)

"Now let me get a good look at you," Shelly bends down beside me. I feel her fingers on my sides but she isn't making a move to loosen any of my tight bonds at all.

"Mm mmmm," I utter softly.

"You want this don't you?" Shelly teases me by grabbing the rope around my waist and pulling it, forcing the rope between my legs to shift and my body to squirm.

"mmmmm," I moan as my body writhes with delight. "mm mmmm," I start to struggle a bit harder, my limbs finally feeling some strength returning.

"Feeling a bit friskier are we?"

"Mmm hmmm," I nod in agreement.

"Delightful," Shelly tells me as her fingers start to roam my sides once again. I feel her starting to undo my shoes and soon my bare feet are vulnerable before her. "I love that your feet are so soft and taken care of but…let me see…are you ticklish?" She uses her nails to press into the soles.

"mmm mmmm!" I try to roll away. But she uses one hand to firmly hold the ropes around my waist and with the other starts to tickle my soles. I am stuck. "mm mmmmmph mmmm," I moan into the ball gag, my chest heaving.

I feel Shelly starting to undo the ropes that are keeping me in the hog tie and soon I am able to stretch out but that's it, the rest of me is tightly tied.

"mmmmph!" I utter behind the effective ball gag.

"My darling girl, do you have any idea how naughty my thoughts were down stairs when I knew you were up here waiting for me?"

"mmm mmmph," I moan once more as she rolls me onto my back, trapping my bound wrists under my weight.

"So many delightful things were going through my mind as I pictured you so sexy and helpless."
She teases me with her well-manicured short nails, teasing the tops of my breasts that were sticking through the zippered opening. "I think you liked this didn't you?" She purrs as she grabs the rope around my waist and tugs upward.

"MMMMMPH!" I moan a bit louder as my body is forced upright a bit and pleasure and a bit of pain instantly surges through me. She holds me in the air a few seconds before putting me back down and my pulse is starting to race.

"Well I am going to make your tempting captivity a bit more pleasurable," she tugs the rope once more. "Do you want that Marcy?"

"mmmm," I can only nod my head. She yanks off the thick blindfold and I see her finally looking down at me with a smile.

"And do you like this also?" Her finger strokes my cheek beside the ball gag strap.

"Mmmmm," I give a small shake, letting her know I would like it out now.

"Mmm but I do so love it in you," she runs her fingers over my lips. "Just a bit longer, that helpless sound is so delicious."

"Mmmmmph," I moan and she just smiles and shakes her head.

"Okay time to make you a bit more comfortable," she tells me as she starts to loosen the ropes around my breasts and waist. "But I am going to leave you in that amazing skin tight outfit for as long as you can stand okay?"

"mmm mmmm," I nod telling her that I am indeed okay. I know I'm as hot as hell, temperature and pleasure wise but what Shelly is making me feel I'll endure a bit longer as long as she continues. She pulls the extra ropes free and my body starts to flex and test its newly found freedom a bit more.

"mm mmmm," I utter as I roll onto my side, still on the floor. Her hands roam me once more, giving my still very pert nipples a squeeze and forcing me to buckle under her touch.

"Now time for some fun for me," Shelly mentions as she rolls me a few feet toward the ottoman and leaves me on my stomach. I struggle to see what she is doing but it’s not until she sits down and then lifts me onto her lap do l realize that she's making good on her promise from earlier – a spanking.

'Smack,' her hand connects with my vulnerable rubber clad ass.

"Mmmmmph!" I jump in surprise. But she quickly grabs my bound wrists and hoists them a little into the air so that my wiggle room is drastically reduced.

'Smack'

Her hand is firm and yet pulls it's slaps but I feel the sting coursing through my frame as I squirm on my knees atop her lap.

"mmmmmph."

'Smack'

"Oh I do so enjoy this Marcy. You have been a very naughty girl."

'Smack'

"mmmph!" I moan as my ears pick up a small giggle.

"Well my naughty little feline had to be punished at least a little for looking this delicious," she coos as her hand rests on my ass but she doesn't spank me. She leaves her hand there and then when I least expect it….

'Smack'

"MMMPh!" I literally jump in her grasp. She lets my arms go and I sag in her grasp, my heart racing and my body hotter than before. "Mm mmmh," I moan as she lets me fall onto my side on the plush carpeting once more.

Shelly looks down at me with a smile. "I think you are having as much fun as me, am right so far?"

"MMm hmmph," I nod eagerly.

Oh goodness yes. My captivity so far has been the most exhilarating rush anyone has ever given me. An almost sad testament but oh so true. Part of me wants to be free but the other part is having too much fun struggling against my tight bonds and knowing that only Shelly can let me go or do whatever else she wants, which I'm sure will be as much for my enjoyment as hers.

"Okay so make yourself comfortable," she giggles as she stands up. "I have to get the next phase of your delicious captivity ready."

"Mmm mmmph," utter as she bends down to me.

"Just wait until you see what I have in store for you next my sexy little captive." And with that her fingers rest on the zipper just below my lace enclosed breasts and she starts to slowly pull it downward.

My whole body starts to tense but also tingle as Shelly's fingers continue to slowly pull the zipper down, first exposing my belly, her fingers brushing my soft and smooth skin and forcing me to gently squirm.

"Mm mmmm," I moan as she continues to pull downward, reaching the top of my lacy underwear and then looking at me with a smile.

"Dear girl you just keep getting better," she gins as she reaches my most sensitive area and then stops, her fingers teasing lace and rubber and forcing my body to instantly buckle.

"MMmmmph!" I groan once more as my heart starts to race. Please don’t stop, I find myself begging. Oh what her pleasurable touches are doing to my already enflamed core.

"Well I'll just have to see what I can do about the rest," she winks as she removes her hand and rests is on my slightly heaving chest. Then she finally reaches around my head and undoes the clasp to the tight ball gag and I am finally allowed to flex my jaw and lick my lips. "Is your jaw okay?"

"Never had one in that long," I admit with a small sheepish tone as I move my jaw around a bit.

"Next one will be softer I promise," she rubs some of the red skin on my cheek. "You are just delicious my darling girl. How are you feeling?"

"Turned on," I admit in haste and she offers a small giggle.

"Well that is great to hear but I meant do you have to use the washroom or anything before our next session?"

"I wouldn't mind," I tell her in truth.

She starts to slowly unite the rest of my tight bonds, talking about the party and how she was so hoping I would be so open to being her helpless captive for the weekend. But she then assured me I would be well looked after, there was a spare bed for me to sleep in, regular meals in store and some new play clothes to change into.

"Okay up you come," she tells me as she has left my wrists still bound behind my back. But with my shoes off it was easier to walk and so didn't mind her leading me outside toward her large spare bathroom and then untying me so that I could do what I must and then hurry back. After I was finished I stepped back into the hallway only to see Shelly waiting for me with a heavy leather blindfold in her grasp.

"Turn around my dear, I want this to be a surprise."

I am all too happy to comply and allow her to fix the blindfold over my eyes and lead me back into her bedroom, where I am of course blind to her next moves.

"Hold out your hands please," she instructs and I quickly comply. She forces my wrists together in a crossed position and then proceeds to tie them tightly together in front of me. She then leads me back over to the leather ottoman and helps me sit down.

"Mmm I think you'll like this next gag," she whispers in my ear, my mouth automatically opening. She then proceeds to stuff a large knot into my mouth, a sort of a cloth ball and cleave gag and then tie it tightly behind my head, the large knot once again ensuring my speech is kept to helpless moans.

"Mmm mmmmph," I push my tongue against the fabric in my mouth, my words garbled as she had hoped.

"Love the cleave on you my naughty girl. Now up you come." She stands me before her and slightly pushes my legs open and then proceeds to finish unzipping the zipper, so that it was now open all the way to the back of my butt. Her fingers of course make me squirm but she holds fast my arm and I am unable to do anything but enjoy her touches.

"Like that?"

"mm mmmm," I offer in muffled truth.

"Then you will love this, I assure you," she tells me.

Shelly then leads me over to the bed and forces me to lie down on the soft covers. Next she takes some more rope and captures my wrists tightly above my head to one of the bed frame slats, so that I am unable to pull my arms down. Then she proceeds to tie each ankle to one of the bed frame slats at the bottom of the bed so that I am now in an inverted Y position with my legs tied modestly open and my arms above my head – I was literally vulnerable and unable to defend myself for whatever she had in mind.

"How is that?" Shelly asks with a hint of taunting in her tone.

"Mm mmmmph," I try in vain to pull against the ropes keeping me very captive and helpless. The blindfold and gag only served to heighten my racing anticipation as I can only wonder what she has in store for me next.

"Mmm could almost leave you like this all night," she talks to me softly as her finger once again strokes my cheek and moves lower, teasing the very large and deep V that is now formed thanks to the open front of my skin tight outfit. "What a tempting sight that would be to wake up to."

"mm mmmmph!" I try to pull again, wondering if she was serious.

"Yes…all…" she continues to tease as her fingers move lower, reaching my belly once more.

"Night…" her fingers slowly slide lower.

"Long," she pauses feeling me soft and warm and forcing me to squirm with delight. "Oh you like that don’t you Marcy?" She leaves her fingers in place and my body temperature races higher.

"Mm mmmmm mmmph," I utter as my lower half writhes at her touch. My legs move against the ropes holding them down but it's to no avail, she's determined to kill me with sensual pleasure and it's working.

"Mmmmmph," I moan as she continues to tease my most sensitive area.

"Now wait until you feel what I have for you next…"

Shelly pulls back and allows me to struggle in futility once more. But I don't mind as I too love the feeling of being helpless before her and knowing that she only has my pleasure in mind. But when she had gotten off the bed she didn't say where she was going and now I am getting anxious. Oh where is she? Doesn’t she know this too is torture?

"Mmm mmmmph," I moan as try once again in vain to move my tightly bound wrists. With my firmly captured above my head, it's forced my arms to keep my face in place so that I am unable to twist it.

Then I hear silence.

"Mm mmmmph?" I try as my enflamed and captured frame tries to pull against the bonds once more, my mind racing as to where Shelly has gotten to.

"mmm mmmph!" I utter with a bit more protest and soon am greeted with a low giggle.

"Still hear my dear girl, just enjoying the sight you are giving me," her voice is soft and melodious. I feel her get back down onto the bed beside me but she doesn't move, only watches her helpless captive straining against her handiwork.

The silence is quickly broken by the distinct sound of a buzzing device. A vibrator! And with me unable to do anything but lay here helplessly, I am at the pleasurable mercy of Shelly.

"Do you want this Marcy? Do you want me to make you feel amazing?" She asks with a low tone.

"mmmmmph!" I try to nod my head, my legs straining as the buzzing nears. She holds the device a few inches above my crotch and my body lightly buckles; my arms pulling and the tight rubber I am encased in starts to really warm.

Finally Shelly lowers the vibrator and my body shudders from the much needed sensations.

"Mmm mmmph," I moan as my entire frame tries to twist around her fingers. However, with the tight ropes keeping my feet and hands in place, I can do nothing when she pulls it back.

"mmmmph!" I beg. Please continue, I'm so close, I try to tell her. But all she does is laugh and keep it a few inches away, taunting my helpless condition.

"Oh how I love being in control of your pleasure Marcy," Shelly tells me with a smile I'm sure is as wide as mine.

"Mmmmmmmph," I beg once more, my bound body trying to arch upward to find the vibrator so I can finish my ordeal.

She lowers the vibrator once more and my chest starts to heave. My lower half starts to gently writhe and small beads of sweat start to form around my blindfold and gag. But once again, she displays her cruelty and pulls back and I slump downward in defeat.

"mmmmmmph!" I utter in protest.

"MMm nice and warm for me," Shelly's fingers stroke my flushed cheek and move lower. "Do I make you feel good?

"MM hmmmm!" I nod eagerly, my body begging for her to continue. Please let me finish.

"Do you want some more Marcy?"

"Mm hmmm!" I try to nod again, my body now damp from tip to top from sweat and pleasure.

She lowers the little buzzing machine again and my body starts to move and writhe as best it can as I happily endure my pleasurable captivity.

"Mm mmph," I moan as my heart races and chest slightly heaves. I feel her wanting to pull it away once more and utter my disdain, she puts it back and laughs.

"Oh you are enjoying this I see," she teases and I swear I just rolled my eyes under the heavy blindfold. Oh I'm so close, just a bit more.

"Mm mmmph," I utter when she moves her fingers once more trailing the small vibrator upward, my body buckling at her touches. But it was over – success was accomplished and my whole body was racing with tingling delight. Shelly was truly amazing!

"All done for now my naughty little feline," she flips off the vibrator, allowing me to reveal in post-orgasmic bliss. She removes the blindfold but not the gag.

"No no that stays in for now," Shelly looks down at me with a smile. "This adventure is far from over. Now that you have your fun, it's my turn," she smiles as she looks down at me with another wicked grin.

I can only watch as she gets up off the bed and heads toward my feet, untying them from lower bed frame slats but then retying them together so that I still cannot walk anywhere. Oh like I'd want to go anywhere. She then moves to the top of her bed and unties the ropes keeping my wrists in place and then my wrists, allowing me to rub them a little before she flips me back onto my stomach and reties them behind my back; I am once again bound and gagged for her struggling pleasure.

"Now see if you can get lose my dear," she smiles as she settles in beside me to watch me delightfully struggle around on her large bed as she watches with a smile. "Then it will be bedtime for both of us and more fun tomorrow after breakfast."

"mmmmmph," I utter for her listening pleasure.

"Yes Marcy, we are going to have a delightful weekend indeed."

Delightful? More like amazing! I can't wait for tomorrow.

Well that might be it for now for this one but hope you all liked this bit and thanks so much!

Am trying to get back into writing these. Blame being sick in RL and just busy with work. Hope you like this next bit and thanks again.

I didn't realize just how tired I was until I slowly open my eyes a few hours later; my mind quickly replaying what happened after Shelly had finally untied me from a most glorious night. I had managed to peel myself out of my sweat laden cat suit, have a shower and then put on a pair of black cotton shorts and a tank top to sleep in.

However, just before I was told where my spare bedroom would be, Shelly asked me to just join her on her bed for a few hours and talk. She asked how I enjoyed the experience so far and I answered honestly that it was the most fun I had had in a long time, if ever.

Then I must have dozed off, obviously a dangerous thing to do. When I awaken I realize that my situation has changed. Not that I am complaining in the least. I am still on Shelly's large bed, lightly covered but my wrists and ankles are bound with soft fuzzy handcuffs and joined with a chain so that I am unable to fully stretch out. Between my lips is a thick cloth, tied behind my head.

"Mm mmmm," I try to moan, Shelly instantly snapping awake and flipping on the light.

"Good morning dear girl," she smiles as she touches my flushed cheek, her fingers teasing the tight gag in my mouth. "mmm what a delicious sight to wake up to."

"mm mmmmm mph," I gesture to my bound limbs.

"Told you it was dangerous to fall asleep beside me. But since you did I let you sleep and then decided to take advantage of you. Oh I hope you're not mad."

I shake my head no as she pulls the cover off, revealing her handiwork.

"Excellent," she smiles down as her fingers start to rest on my side. Suddenly she starts to dig into my sides and the room erupts with my gagged sounds and her delighted giggles. She finally stops and my now flushed frame comes to rest in its original semi-curled position. Just like a cat. And just like a cat, I am more than content to lay here bound and gagged for my amazing captor.

"You are so warm in the morning Marcy," Shelly coos as her fingers rest on my feet and then slowly trail up my bare legs. "Hmm you seem to get warmer the higher I climb," she looks at me with a wink.

"Mm mmmph!" I mumble into the gag when her hand rests between my inner thighs and lingers.

"So…very warm," she whispers as her fingers start to tease me once more.

"mm mmmph mmmm," I moan in delight as my body tries to stretch out. The black fuzzy cuffs around my wrists and ankles aren't overly tight but with the chain the middle attaching them I am assured to be kept in place until Shelly frees me.

"Does that feel good Marcy?" She continues, her fingers moving higher until they are resting on the damp folds pressing against my most sensitive area.

"mmmm mmmph," I utter with a small gasp as her fingers start to make penetration. Pleasurable sensations start to course through my dancing veins, my mind begging for her to continue.

"Ohh how close are you Marcy?"

"Mmmm mmmmmph," I groan as my legs writhe with delight under her touch. My body is inflamed and the tight black gag in my mouth damp, but my lower half is about to explode with delight.

"Are you sure you are close?" Shelly teases me once more, pulling her hand back and forcing me to offer a gagged protest.

"mmmmph!" I sputter. Please continue, I'm so close. I can cum at any moment. Please!

"I think I'll wait…"

"Mmmm ph!" I try to argue and she looks at me with a wicked smile.

"Oh very well," she winks as she puts her hand back and her fingers continue to explore my most vulnerable area once more. Oh gosh this is amazing. Can I wake up to this every single day? Damn I'd be in heaven.

"Like that?"

"Mmm mmmmph," I answer in delight, my body writhing and about to experience its early morning wake up call.

"Oh I think you are ready Marcy," as her fingers explore higher, hitting my sweet spot and forcing me to buckle against my delightful bonds. "That's it Marcy, just let go."

"Mm mmmph," I utter for the last time as my body explodes with pure delight and I lean back panting heavily into the gag. Shelly undoes the chain and I'm finally able to stretch out while still in the furry cuffs.

"Now isn't that the purrrfect way to start the day?" Shelly asks with a satisfied smile.

"Mmm hmmmph," I nod and give her the best gagged smile I can. Perfect indeed. I can't wait for the rest!
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

A meowtifully purrfect story. :)
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Deleted User 907

Post by Deleted User 907 »

This story was amazing! I can't wait to see how the rest of the weekend plays out
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Wow....that was amazing....thank you very very much for posting it!
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
GermanFeetlover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanFeetlover »

Great story!!!
Don 't distress yourself, leave it up to me :D I love it to be barefoot with a toering and dirty feet in the summertime 8-)
TheBaconDude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBaconDude »

That was an awesome story! :D
Thanks for recovering it
A person that is in bondage, relaxed; is like a statue that is without wax. -Somebody
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic