Photoshoot (MM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Photoshoot (MM/M)

Post by DeeperThanRed »

tumblr_nutl87uupR1snpnp1o1_540.jpg

When they first offered Fernando money for taking his pictures, he refused. College stud was in great shape from all the wrestling he did but he was well enough with his scholarship. After men in suits stopped visiting him, Fernando thought this was it.

He couldn't be more wrong.

He was taken from the locker room, sweaty and tired from all the practice. When he woke up, he found himself perched on a weird stool, a leather rod stuck between his pink lips. Both his ankles and wrists were cuffed behind him and he couldn't even move his head. Worse, young wrestler's toned chest was practically bursting from the low neckline of his skimpy singlet and it was so short that it might as well be a pair of boxer briefs with how it exposed his muscular tights. His pert nips were pushing against the bright lycra. Not to mention it did nothing to hide his erection.

Wait, erection? Huh, maybe he was into this more than he thought.

Fernando noticed that he was in some sort of studio and two men were talking between each other while a camera was rolling between them.

"Look at this beefcake. Groomed hair, piercing, tattoos, waxed from the neck down... I know the type. Some jocks just do sports to be noticed by older men."

"Well, he succeeded in getting my attention. I was this close to busting a nut when we carried him from the car."

"Yeah, he's a good one. What do you say, shall we try him out after the filming?"

"Why the hell not, it's Friday. We have a whole weekend with him before we have to bring him back. Are you up for it, jock boy?"

Without noticing, Fernando found himself nodding to the two handsome men in their thirties.

Fernando discovered a lot about himself that weekend. When he woke up in his room Monday, tired and sweaty for different reasons, he saw a pair of phone numbers written with a magic marker on one of his pecs, along with some bills taped to the other. Smiling, he thought maybe he could use a different kind of wrestling once in a while.

THE END
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Very interresting story with lots of potential! Shame this seems more like an stand alone story because I really wanted to see this idea a little more developed and detailed.

I love stories of buff jocks guys being bound, gagged and kidnapped. I really would love to see the part when the guys asked him to be the model of the bondage fotoshoot and see his reaction. Another scene that I really wanted to see is HOW those kidnappers would use the "jock-boy"! So many scenarios crossed my mind and I really wanted to see one of those!

Excluding what could had be, I really enjoyed this short story! The way that the jock-boy was bound and gagged is really different and very amazing! His pecs almost popping from his clothes and the gag linked to something about him! Not to mention the tight and short outfit! Just a shame he accept his condition as a bound and gagged jock too quickly and we could not see him struggling to get free, hehe! I like the idea of young and buff jocks being captured, bound and gagged by older men like this!

Really nice story, man! Waiting for more stories from you!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Concise, descriptive, hot...

Golden!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another good photo interpretation. I like short and concise stories where I can fill in some of the blanks.
Well done!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story! Well descriptive and I like how you expand upon the picture. Good job!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thank you guys for the amazing comments. This is indeed a one-shot but I'm glad people enjoyed it nevertheless.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Love the pic and the story to go with it! Amazing work!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 4 years ago Thank you guys for the amazing comments. This is indeed a one-shot but I'm glad people enjoyed it nevertheless.
I do wanna know where that pic is from. Damn. Hot. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic