It's a Business (M/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What do you think will happen with Caleb and Jamie?

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Caleb will retire, but take Jamie as his first, as was always meant to be.
55%
Caleb will forget about Jamie and retiring, and take his proper place as one of the Company's heads.
No votes
Caleb will take Jamie prisoner, and then live in the lap of luxury as a Company head.
45%
Caleb will retire, but leave Jamie in peace.
No votes

Total votes: 11

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

It's a Business (M/M+)

Post by Volobond »

This story belongs in the same universe as my short story "Gamer Bro," inspired by @bondagefreak

First Installment in the Company-Verse Series

My sons and I share a particular interest that one might call... unconventional. We all enjoy the sensation of having a captured man under our thumbs, preferably bound and gagged.

I remember back in my teen years, I discovered my love for it when my best friend tried to prank me by stealing my baseball cards. I captured him, hogtied him, and took off his socks, forcing them into his mouth to gag him.

And then I kept him under my power all summer, by threatening to tell his parents about his theft and all our friends about his humiliation by me. There was nothing more satisfying to me than seeing him walk into my house each day and submit to another cruel roping by me.

Thank goodness he ended up enjoying himself, because he'd come back again and again, fulfilling my itch to capture and bind. In fact, one time when we were both nineteen and living in the same apartment to save money, bored out of our minds for the summer, he asked me to kidnap him. I kept him bound and gagged for several days, torturing him with tickles, my dirty socks and underwear, and - for the first time - I realized that the fun I could have with bondage extended beyond simply platonic and aesthetic appreciation.

Jamie and I haven't seen each other in years, though, and I no longer get to tie him up as I please. But I mention him because it was his influence that got me into the job I've got today. You see, there is quite a lucrative business for people like me, with a skill in capturing and binding. One well-paying enough for me to send both my sons to college, and live in a fancy house, and all that jazz.

You see... I'm a Procurer. That's the faintly-mysterious-yet-mostly-innocuous job title the Company gave me. Really, I'm a professional kidnapper.

So I've done what everyone says is the secret to happiness - turn your passion into your living.

Now, as a Procurer, beyond being paid top dollar, I have added perks. Like being able to take my pick of some of the merchandise, or making special orders from the Company at a discounted rate.

And I would use both of these this year, to secure some prime Christmas presents for my sons. And then, perhaps, I'd get one for myself.

- - -

I was in the middle of a job, when I knew I'd have to go visit my sons' college. So, I thought, I'd better wrap this up quick. Pun intended.

The target was a young aspiring actor named Grayson Lewis. Twenty-three, dark hair, blue eyes, body sculpted like a model's. The Company had him pegged for prime marketing material, and wanted me to... Procure him. So, for the past few days, I'd been watching him, learning his routine. Tracking his computer. And through the Company's tech experts, I had developed a fake identity as an up-and-coming movie producer living in the area, complete with social media photos of me enjoying coffee at Grayson's regular place. The boy had been frequenting the coffee shop more and more often to try and catch me there.

Just as I planned.
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 16 times in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

great start ,has wetted my appetite. hope there is more to come.. :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fantastic start, buddy!

A dad who's into sockgags and tormenting his captives with his worn undies, haha!
I can only imagine how fun that must've been for his sons...not to mentional that ex roommate of his!

And man, professional kidnapper...
If I had to make a career choice right now, that would be it.
"Turn your passion into your living" indeed! 8-)

Really glad you started this tale, mate.
Don't forget to add it into your Index entry: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I scanned the coffee shop as I walked in, dressed as if I had been on a casual run, in basketball shorts and a sleeveless shirt that showed off my considerably muscular arms - you don't get to be the Company's top Procurer when you're out of shape. I noticed Grayson immediately, looking excited to see me, that his waiting had paid off. And especially excited that I was handsome.

I don't mean to speak vainly. But I was partly chosen by the company because my good looks set people at ease. I looked friendly and attractive, exactly the kind of person people would want to get close to.

Like Grayson Lewis. I watched him out of the corner of my eye as he wended through the tables of the cafe, summoning up a charming smile. "Is this seat taken?"

I looked up at him in surprise. "Not at all, uh..."

"Grayson Lewis. Call me Gray." he said with a smirk, sitting down.

"Hey, Gray. I'm - "

"I know this may come off as forward, but I know who you are. You see, I'm an actor. So it was just my luck that you came in here!"

"Oh, really?" I raised my eyebrow. He was making this absurdly easy for me. I just had to reel in the hook.

"Yeah. This is probably a long shot, but I'd just really like a chance to get into something big, you know?" he smiled hopefully at me. "I could hand you my headshots, and you could take them with you."

I tilted my head, and then he said the words.

"I mean... I'd do anything for a chance, you know? Anything."

I grinned. "Well, then... I think I've got a script you could read, if you wanted to come with."

He nodded. "Sure. Sounds good."

He stood with me, and I led him outside. "I live just around the corner. You could read there, in private."

He walked with me, and I could hear his breathing quicken as he snuck a look at my ass. He was cute; I knew I'd have fun taking him.

I let him into the fake apartment first, and quickly locked the door behind me as he sat down. "Hey," I asked, voice easy. "Want a beer or something?"

"Sure. Sounds great." He said, putting his feet up on my table. I smirked. Cocky little thing. I was gonna have to take him down a notch. He stretched out, putting his hands behind his head while he waited. I certainly wasn't getting him a beer, hell no.

Supplies in hand, I grabbed him by the shirt and hauled him backwards over the couch, flipping him onto his face as he landed on the floor. Immediately I twisted his arms behind his back and slipped the leather cuffs onto him. These I bound together with a leather strap, trapping his arms in a box tie.

"Hey, what the hell?" He asked indignantly. I flipped him over and grinned at him.

"What do you think?" I smirked. "I'm kidnapping you."

He looked frightened, but quickly eased up. "Oh. I get it. This is some Method acting shit. I can deal with that."

"Sure." I said brightly. "Whatever you need, kid."

With that, I ket him enthusiastically struggle as I removed my sweaty sock. I actually had gone running in it and kept wearing it over my week-long stakeout of Gray, so it was pretty rank, even to me. My grin was even more of a grimace as I unceremoniously jammed it unto Gray's mouth, which was in the middle of some hammy monologue he had memorized.

"And you cannot break my spiri-Mmmmm? Mmmmph!"

I laughed as he twitched and curled up at the foul taste of my sock. "Come on, Method, right?" I told him. "You want the part, keep that thing in!"

He gurgled a bit, but nodded and chewed on my sock as I handled his face, slowly buckling the leather head harness onto him. "You know, you're the easiest capture I've had in a while. And that's including the guy who actually asked me to tie him up. You like this, don't you?"

He shook his head vigorously. I think the head harness finally convinced him this wasn't a game, because now he looked terrified. "Mmmm-MMMMM!"

"You're not that great an actor, kid." I sighed, and my hand reached down to cup his bulge. "Yup, you're turned on right now. Maybe I'd better give you some more entertainment for your trip."

He shook his head and tried to scream, but the muzzle kept his jaw stuffed up good. So I simply took off my other sock and taped it to the leather, keeping it right under his nose. His eyes nearly crossed as he was forced to sniff the slightly-yellowed fabric. I blushed in embarrassment. Well, I could at least give him a show.

I made short work of his clothes, shredding them off of him with my hands, and scissors where needed. During this process I removed my shirt so he'd have something to look at at least, and I noticed with some satisfaction that he popped a large boner just from looking at me and rubbing on the carpet. A nice ego boost if there ever was one. I quickly hogtied him and then pulled him into my arms.

"Like what you see, do you, boy?" I asked.

He was already nodding before he remembered that I had kidnapped him, and glared at me, huffing. He winced as he inhaled my foot funk. I laughed and kissed him on the forehead before I began to pump his hard dick. He struggled and moaned, eyes rolling up in pleasure, before I stopped. He looked at me in confusion, which turned to anger as I slipped a cock ring onto him, keeping him at the edge.

"MMMMMM!" he gave a frustrated yell, and I laughed.

"I'll make you a deal, boy. You keep quiet for me, and I'll let you cum. Otherwise, you're stuck like this."

He groaned, but nodded, and true to his word, did not complain as I loaded him up into an oversized duffle bag, already filled with some dirty gym clothes of mine for authenticity. I nearly thought he might cum just from the scent, because he seemed to really enjoy himself.

In any event, it was easy to change into street clothes, get him into my car, and drive off to the Company pick-up center. Stopping along the way, of course, to fulfill my end of the bargain, although I tickled him quite a bit before I eventually let him shoot. But I got him there, and quickly booked a ticket to go see my sons. The first Christmas with both of them as adults was coming soon, and who knew? Maybe I'd be seeing Grayson again soon.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great stuff! Well written, good premise, with an opportunity for many more tales.
I'm looking forward to wherever you choose to take this.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Amazing story. A dad kidnapping a hot guy as a present to his son? Great idea, and it's so well executed.

I loved the gag and how chill the overall tone. Looking forward to reading the rest!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A muscular dad and big, smelly sockgag.
What's not to like? 8-)

Since the tagging feature is temporarily out of function, should you send a quick note to Squirrel, Sniffingyoursocks and Harlequinn22.
This'll be right up their alley.

Overall this is a beautiful text, my friend.
The dialogue is clever, the wording is sharp and the pacing is just lovely.

Well done!
I'm thoroughly enjoying this.
YourCaptor75 wrote: 4 years ago Nice. Such a fast pace, without feeling rushed. Not a word was wasted, or added unnecessarily. Well written. Interested to see more, if it's coming.
And a special welcome back to YourCaptor75!
Welcome back, buddy ;)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I had my arm around my youngest son as we watched the college soccer team practice. My oldest, Andy, was on the field, and playing very well. He was a smart kid, Andy, and I wondered if he'd make quality Procurer material some day. He certainly got a kick out of tying up his buddies in his youth. He was awfully rambunctious, though - countless times I had had to tie him down and confront him with the taste and smell of both of our socks to train him into behaving.

Evan, on the other hand, was much less of an... active personality, but no less excitable about bondage. I remembered coming home one evening when Andy was in high school and Evan in his last year of middle. Somehow Andy had gotten the captain of the football team, all trussed up and gagged in his briefs, as a "present" to his little brother. Apparently the guy had lost a bet and had to do whatever Andy wanted. And apparently, Andy was happy to watch his little brother tickle the jock to death.

I eventually had to put a stop to it, but I was an indulgent father, and I let my boys have their fun. And fun they had. I figured Andy would be tying his friend up in private and doing more than tickling him, if you know what I mean. And it certainly wasn't the last time they took prisoners, both jointly and separately. Hell, I had even let them tie ME up once or twice to satisfy their itch to capture - I supposed it was partly my fault anyway.

But, more importantly, I was spending time with my son now, in the present.

My son, who was even more distracted than I was. I followed his gaze to a handsome young thing on the field. Blond, with the sides of his head shaved. Broad shoulders and muscles to pile onto them. And now, shirtless, as he took off his jersey to wipe his face with it. He was boyish and manly all at once, and I knew Evan was a goner.

"So, what's his name?" I laughed, hugging my son into my side.

"Mark Hayden." Evan sighed. "God. He's so out of my league."

I chuckled. "Ah, nonsense. Besides, Christmas is just around the corner. Maybe Santa's gonna leave him all wrapped up under the tree for ya."

Evan laughed (and blushed). "Yeah, sure, Dad. I wish."

I ruffled his hair. "You wanna stay longer, or should we pick up your brother and get some grub?"

"Grub," Evan said, not hesitating. "I'm starving."

"All that lusting is hard work, huh?" I teased.

"Daaaa-aaaaad!"

Of course, I had another reason for getting my boys out of there. I needed to get them away so no one would see Evan staring at Mark. Because when he disappeared, I wouldn't want him becoming a suspect.

That night, I made a special order to the Company for one Mark Hayden, using my employee discount. And requested I be put on the case. After all, it would be so rewarding to give my son a gift I had retrieved and wrapped up for him all by myself.

Enjoy your last few days of freedom, Mr. Hayden, I thought. "I'm coming for you."

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Evan and Andy are so lucky to have a dad as cool as theirs.

This was a really cute chapter. We've got to see the whole family and I really enjoyed their relationship.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

This is a very nice story, can't wait to see how it develops :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I've been really enjoying these stories you have been putting out! They aren't super long but manage to not waste time with creating a story that is both hot and fun to read.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm so glad you decided to pursue this idea, mate!
I haven't had this much fun reading a story in quite a while (even though there are a number of them in the works that I enjoy a ton as well).

Our dad reflecting on the possibility of his eldest son becoming a Procurer and those flashbacks of times past when Evan had to be stopped from tickling that bound jock to death...an absolute joy to read, my friend. Pure, unbridled joy 8-)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It was almost worryingly easy to find out Mark's class schedule and tail him discreetly through his normal routine. I made a note to see about improving the security for my sons. But anyway, I found out that after practice, Mark always stayed later than his teammates. That would be the place to get him.

I dressed in a nice suit with a slightly loose tie as I entered the locker rooms. Mark seemed to be of the old school who preferred to shower in the locker room after practice instead of going home stinky, as there was still steam in the air from his shower. Good.

I came across him dressed in nothing but a towel, his hand in the dirty laundry basket filled with the dirty jockstraps and socks of his teammates. I raised an eyebrow as he lifted a jockstrap up to his face and took a sniff. So, this was why he remained alone in the locker room after everyone had gone. Well...

I took several silent steps backwards before pretending to come around the corner. I skillfully playacted that I didn't notice him immediately shove the jockstrap into the pile or shift his towel to hide his newly grown boner. I smiled at him and raised my hand so that I appeared to be protecting his modesty.

"Mr. Hayden?"

"Uh... yeah?"

"I'm a talent scout for the..." Damn it, it was hard to remember what the Company had given me for backstory, but I did my best. "...the LA Galaxy, and I was hoping to talk with you about your future in the sport."

"Holy crap, really? Oh, shit!" Through my fingers, I saw him drop his towel in surprise, and I turned around.

"Why don't you get dressed, and I'll buy you dinner while we talk? I know how draining college can be on a young man's wallet."

"Sure... thanks!" he grinned, quickly moving away.

Stalking him silently, I quickly grabbed a dirty jockstrap from the available pile. Time to make my move. I sneaked around the line of lockers, approaching him from the side. He was slipping on some shorts and just barely getting to his second sock when I pounced on him, wrapping my arms around him and slamming the jockstrap over his face.

"Whht thhh hllll!" He gave a muffled yell as we crashed to the floor, kicking out at me, but I almost instantly got him into a sleeper hold and squeezed until he lost consciousness. I quickly used some of the athletic tape in his locker to tie his wrists and ankles, and secure the gag. And then I figured out a way to transport him.

He began to stir as I dumped him into the laundry cart and buried him under dirty laundry. Must have been heaven for the soccer player as I trundled him out and to my car. "Aw, calm down, Mark." I told him as I began securing him with a pair of spreader bars to keep him from moving around much. I also strapped a panel gag down over his bulging cheeks, filled with a teammate's jock strap.

"Mmmm! Mmmm mmmmmm!" He screamed, thrashing. I let him tire himself out.

"It's not so bad, Mark. At least I know who you're going to this time. He's gonna love you. Unfortunately, we've gotta store you in the warehouse until then. You'll go through some Company training, blah blah blah. But hey, at the end, you'll be a great little sub for my boy.

"MMMMMM!" Mark yelped, shaking his head. I groaned.

"Well, if you're gonna yell, I might as well give you something to yell about." He struggled as I blindfolded him, and quickly pulled his jock strap to the side. I set up a devious little milking device and made it so the pumping's speed and intensity would increase and decrease randomly every ten minutes. We had about three hours to go to the nearest warehouse, so I was provided a wonderful soundtrack of angry grunts, which became distressed moans, which briefly became shouts of ecstasy, before a long set of whimpers as the milker kept going.

"Better get used to that, Marky-boy. You'll sure get a lot of it before Christmas, and a heck of a lot once you belong to Evan." I teased, as we pulled into the facility and he sighed desperately before I removed the milker.

God, I love my job.

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

This is definitely one of those stories that hit all the right notes for me with every chapter that is told. Definitely looking forward to your next entry!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's always great seeing a jock gagged with dirty underwear, especially when he secretly likes it. Panel gag and milking machines were nice touches that added some professionalism to otherwise messy kidnapping.

Keep up the great work!

boundluis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundluis »

Well, isn't this a great tale! Digging it!

And can't help but thinking : I want a family like that!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Very fluid story, effortless read and an alternative definition of the ideal family. :) Where have all the moms gone? :lol:
A nice trip into all-male land and I even spotted a few actual predatory state-of-mind insights, fun!
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I always enjoyed coming back to my office at the Company. Tastefully appointed, with a great view of the city... yes, it was a nice place. There were even a couple bedrooms attached to my office room. Yes, a couple. One was for me, in case I was caught up during a case or needed to lie low. It had a fluffy, comfortable bed, a desk, a bathroom. Everything. But the other was more... I don't want to say a "cell," but yeah - it was basically a cell.

And currently, this cell was beyond its maximum capacity of one person. This was for a good reason, I promise. First of all, of my two prisoners, one was a very special case. You see, the first prisoner was named Garrett. Garrett was a skinny lad, short and shy, who for the first time, contacted the Company with a case they had not seen before. At first, it seemed like Garrett was placing a simple order for a product, but it soon became clear that the target Garrett wanted kidnapped...was Garrett.

You might think this was no problem, but the Company had never encountered someone who wanted to give themselves up to us. So we had very little idea what the heck to do with young Garrett. Except, apparently, to give him to me. Garrett was put through the Company's easiest training protocols - which he passed through with flying colors, considering the curriculum was geared more towards the unwilling subject. Garrett was delighted to be presented with a specially-made collar and given to me as a kind of pet. He always greeted me whenever I came to the office. Knelt at my feet, craved my affection, helped me keep my rope skills sharp, and generally acted as my property. When I was away, he was in charge of cleaning my office, and his needs were seen to by my secretary, Arden. And it was a good thing Arden was my secretary, too, or his handsome face definitely would've been targeted by the Company.

Now, the other prisoner was a more run-of-the-mill kind of captive. Name of Kenny, he was a burly Southern cowboy who just happened to have left home without telling anybody, trying to make his way in the big city. Well, on the Company's orders, I snapped that boy right up, but he was proving very resistant to the normal modes of education for our products, so the Company offered him to me on the basis that I train him. I couldn't say no to a fine prime hunk of - well, hunk - like that, so in he went into my personal cell, chained up and/or bound twenty-four-seven. While Garrett normally stayed in the bedroom, I had him moved to the cell to give Kenny a good example while I slowly molded him.

Kenny had grown a lot over the few months. At first, he needed to be constantly gagged, but he was slowly coming to accept his place. I think part of him also liked the game of captivity and wanted to play that out. Anyway, Arden too took care of Kenny for me while I was away, making sure he was kept firmly bound but taken care of, and that he exercised and was milked daily. I was informed that Garrett was only too happy when he was ordered to assist in this training.

On this particular day, Garrett and Kenny were both having a break. Each had been forced into a white straitjacket, like stereotypical mental patients. Garrett's black collar stood out against his white straitjacket and freckled skin. He had been gagged at his own request with a ball gag and looked absolutely adorable, with closely cut red hair and green eyes staring at me in joy that I had returned. Kenny's muscles were easily definable even through the straitjacket, and he had been properly muzzled with a head harness and panel gag, mussing up his blond hair. His grey eyes looked like he was almost happy to see me.

I laughed as Garrett nuzzled me like a cat, hughing me tight and practically purring. Kenny was wary, but I knew he was close to complete submission. The way his eyes closed when I ruffled his hair and called him a good boy was a giveaeay, but the clincher was how he involuntarily followed my hand as I pulled it away, craving my love and approval.

"It's late, boys. Better get ready for bed. Kenny, Garrett and Arden say you've been good. If you stay that way while you're prepared for bed, I'm considering letting you sleep in the bed with us instead of the cell.

I grinned and pulled Garrett with me as Kenny looked on in shock and a little bit of hope.

Now, Garrett and Kenny were going to have a special purpose beyond being my pets. I had a plan in mind to finally bring the cowboy around and secure his loyalty for certain.

They were going to be my crew. My assistants as well as slaves. And our first target was going to be Andy's present.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This story just keeps better and better.

It must be very convenient to have two cute, bound and gagged boys under your hand whenever they might come in handy. The contrast between them was also a nice touch.

I'm looking forward to actually meeting with Arden and see what kind of plans our protagonist has with his team.

Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Just saying, I would 1000% be the person who requests this company to kidnap myself. That’s the dream
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Buddy, this is fantastic!
I fuckin' love the characters.

Garrett is such an adorable puppy.
Comes as no surprise that our hunky dad would keep him as his personal boy.
I'd do the same as well, were I in his shoes.

And yeah, Mark getting his mouth stuffed with some random dude's worn jockstrap was the cherry on the cake.
Seriously, you need to make a Catalogue entry for this.
This deserves more views.
DeeperThanRed wrote: 4 years ago This story just keeps better and better.
I 100% agree with this assesment.
And I'm not surprised you're enjoying this as much as you are.
Although your styles are unique, you and Volobond both share similar interests.
This story here and your own "Twelve Labours of Hector" are amonst the best stories I've read in a while.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It was the first night Kenny had been allowed to sleep outside of the cell, and he was so unsure of how to take it. I had freed Garrett from the straitjacket and ball gag for the moment so he could prepare Kenny for me. I had taken off my own clothes, lounging on the soft bed in only my underwear as I watched the show.

Garrett slowly led Kenny in on a leash, the tight crotch straps of the straitjacket making it difficult for the poor cowboy to walk much. Anyway, Garret unhooked the leash and slowly set about undoing the straitjacket straps.

This was the final test for Kenny. If he was obedient, or at least mostly obedient, he would be mine forever, even if he didn't know it. If he tried to run, then it was back to the cell with a blindfold and strict gag to await his daily milking. Garrett undid the straps and helped Kenny out of the straitjacket. I waited with bated breath - looking relaxed but ready to pounce if Kenny tried to escape.

But it went better than I could have hoped. Not only did he not try to escape, but he didn't even attempt to undo the harness on his head, sealing his mouth shut. I grinned and relaxed. "Good boys. Very good. Has Garrett been telling you what a good Master I am?"

Kenny hesitated, but nodded. I laughed. "Good. Kenny, come here. Stand by the bed."

He did as he was told. I sat up, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed and pulling Kenny into my lap. He squirmed awkwardly, but didn't fight me. "Kenny, I'm going to ask you a question, but before I do, I want you to know a few things. Okay?'

Kenny nodded again, uneasily. He was weirded out by how gentle I was being. Previously I had been his captor, his keeper. The man who bound him up in different ways and made sure his daily milking routine was interrupted with tickling, or smelling dirty laundry. Now I was... kind?

I smiled. "Kenny, you will be safe with me. Safe and protected. I will take care of you, and in return, all I ask is your obedience. You will be bound, and gagged, and you will be pleasured and teased. It won't be much different to how you live now. But you will have my love and care if you are my good boy. Now. Kenny. I'm going to take off your gag, and you're going to answer a question for me."

I took my time undoing the straps, glancing at Kenny's gray eyes, hypnotized by the sight of me. He was horny, and excited, and anxious, and anticipatory all at the same time, and yet he stayed in my lap, letting me take control. I noticed Garrett practically drooling over the display of submission. "Kenny... will you submit yourself to me?"

Kenny didn't hesitate for long. "Yes...Master."

I hugged him, and I heard him yelp in surprise. "Garrett." I ordered. "Fetch my new pet's collar, please."

"Yes, Sir!" Garrett cheered.

I gave Kenny a kiss on the lips, and he quickly went back for more, hungrily devouring my affection. I had to pull on his short hair to make him remember himself. "Cute." I muttered, and he blushed. "Now, Kenny, it's tradition that on the first night, I ask you how you want to be bound."

Kenny blushed hard. "As tight as you can, Master. I... I want you to control me.'

I grinned. "I already do."

Garrett returned with a red collar for Kenny, and I smiled. "Come here, Garrett. It's time to bind you both for bed."

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I quickly trapped Kenny's limbs in a newer, tighter straitjacket, this one soft and comfortable and yet more restricting than ever. His arms were pinned in place and the crotch straps tightened so much they made him yelp. I even had him test the jacket, and he put up a big struggle. I slipped his legs into a legbinder, a long leather contraption that laced up his legs so he could not separate them. With that, I placed an easy bit gag into his mouth just so he would have a gag for the night, and then settled in to do the same to Garrett.

"What do you think, Gare? Is he gonna be a good pet?"

Garett nodded eagerly, jingling the undone strap on his bit gag.

I slept between them, hugging my bound pets to either side of me.

Now, you might think Kenny's submission to be a tad quick. But consider, when I found him, he was struggling. Lost in the big city, no fallback plan, nobody to take care of him. And then, for almost a year now, he had been subjected to Company training and my own devious methods, breaking down his willpower. The boy needed stability now, and craved affection. He'd follow anyone who gave him that.

And yet, I didn't expect this heavenly submissive angel to last long. He still had some defiance left in him, I knew. Which was why the next phase of my plan was so important. He needed more than Garrett. Garrett was a lapdog. A puppy. Kenny was a bloodhound. He needed to be put to work.

Which is exactly what I explained to them both the next morning. I told them that Arden would be joining us for breakfast, and I wanted to show off my pets to him. So I ruffled Kenny's hair and untied Garrett so he could get my supplies. While he did that, I carried Kenny over to my office, where I had him kneel beside a small table in the corner, with a couple of chairs. Garrett returned with my supplies, and I quickly trapped Kenny's legs in a spreader bar before using some red rope to bind his arms in a box tie, looping rope over his chest to emphasize those strong farmer's muscles. I left the bit gag on him, and hooked a leash onto his collar and tied it to the chair next to him, ensuring he'd be kneeling the whole time.

I repeated the process with Garrett, ruffling his hair and kissing him many times as I bound him. I sat in the chair I attached his leash to, anchoring him. Immediately, he put his head in my lap and purred when I began to pet his head.

I gave Kenny a pointed look. "You're my pet now. But you still have to earn my affection. Got it?"

He slowly nodded, blinking his gray eyes at me.

I heard a knock on the door. "Good, that's Arden." I announced. "I'm starving. Now, boys, be on your best behavior, and you'll like the next surprise I have for you."

I waited until I had received an "mmmph" of confirmation from both my slaves before raising my voice.

"Come on in, Arden! We're dying to get to breakfast."

Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Great story so far, thanks!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

The bondage in this story is so good even when it's not the focus. I love the variety: there are both improvised underwear gags and more professional ones coupled with straitjackets.

As for the plot itself, how Kenny was broken in was portrayed beautifully. You can see why he wants to submit to this authoritative man in front of him but he still has his pride as a man.

I wonder what kind of surprise is waiting for him and Garett.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic