RAQUEL'S PREDICAMENTS (M/F, F/F) - THE FINAL CHAPTER!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE NEW NORMAL

Lunch was followed by watching Netflix on the flatscreen. It would have been normal except that while Karen wore a silk robe, Raquel sat beside her still fully nude and bound with wrists roped behind her back and more rope encircling her arms and body highlighting her delightful breasts. Her ankles were tied and she sat with her long legs primly tucked under her as they finished the show.

The show ended and Karen turned off the TV. She turned to her bound captive and kissed her deeply. She asked, “Enjoying yourself dear?”

“Oh yes!” exclaimed Raquel, “This has been a tremendous experience for me and I’ve come to a realization!”

Karen: “Oh? What’s that?”

Raquel: “I still want to do this…and I want to spend a lot more time with you.”

Karen: “Honey, is this what you really want?”

Raquel: “I do appreciate and love what you’re saying girl. But, you still have a life outside of our “relationship.” First, you don’t obsess with what we’re doing. It’s fun for both of us but let’s not get too serious. Second, you’re still my friend and I will always respect you and want the best for you. Third, I would want you to be happy and if you find a male partner worthy of you, then go for it!”

At this point, Raquel stared at her friends feeling a plethora of emotions. Her eyes shone with unshed tears as she realized just how much Karen cared for me. She nodded slowly, and said, “I agree Karen. We can still talk about this some more right?”

Karen: “Absolutely! WE got all the time in the world!”

Raquel: “I don’t have to call you mistress?”

Karen: (Laughing) “Please! We will make our own relationship girl and will not be ‘bound’ by such conventions.”

Raquel: “Ok, I agree then. So what else are you going to do with me?”

Karen: “Why don’t I take you to the bedroom and tie you spread-eagled and ‘do things’ to you?” (As she waggled her eyebrows)

Raquel: “OMG! Please not that! Help!”

Karen pounced on Raquel and handgagged her. She applied the ballgag and untied the naked captive’s legs and hustled her off to the bedroom.

FIN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic