Disney Men Bondage Club - DMBC (M/M) - Interlude

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Vote for the next installment

Phoebus - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
26%
Milo - Atlantis
19%
Prince Naveen - The Princess and the Frog
19%
Jim Hawkins - Treasure Planet
37%

Total votes: 27

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Disney Men Bondage Club - DMBC (M/M) - Interlude

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi All

I do believe there are others out there who also love disney and all the magic it brings! this is just something fun I have always been daydreaming...

The Disney men bondage club short stories are slightly altered versions of the stories we know. Have you ever wondered what if Clayton got away with it? What if Ariel had a jealous betrothed merman? What if Hercules had 13 labours? What IF?

These short stories will answer some of those questions…

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS :D

I DO NOT OWN THE ART. Jirka Vinse Jonatan Väätäinen is the one drawing the realistic versions.

INDEX
Tarzan - Claytons Big Catch - scroll down

Pocahontas - John SMith's adventure - http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=5 ... 352#p55297

The little Mermaid - Prince Eric in the Deep - http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=8 ... 352#p82825

Frozen - The Twelve Labors of Hans - http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=8 ... 352#p82826

Aladdin - Three more wishes - http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=8 ... 599#p84085

Beauty and the Beast - The Prince and the Bondage - http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=8 ... 18e#p86108

Sleeping Beauty - Once Upon a Dream - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=97735#p97735

Villainous Masters Club Ep1 - http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=9 ... 61d#p98085

Tarzan – Claytons big catch

The ship pulled into London harbour, Clayton had the biggest smile on his face. He was successful yet again. He got back from Africa with the biggest haul ever, so many gorillas, an elephant, and yes the man-ape.

Sure he would get a handsome sum on the black market for his animal products but it was the near naked man stashed in a crate that had him the most excited.

“Not that crate. That one goes onto my personal vehicle.” He instructed as a medium square crate was carried off the ship.

He jumped in his car and his chauffeur took off in the direction of Clayton Manor.

Once they arrived home the crate was carried to the foyer and placed down, “That’s it. You can leave now”, he instructed as the henchman was about to open the crate with a crowbar, “I can handle it from here.”

He closed the front door and turned the lock.

He turned around and strode to the crate. With a splintering creak the crate opened and inside was the biggest catch he had ever dreamed of, Tarzan…

Tarzan was a helpless sight. He was tied up good. His strong arms were pulled behind his back and tied together at the wrists, his knees were pulled up to his lean chest and ropes were circled around his thick thighs and his torso, forcing him into a tight hunch. His ankles were crossed as much as they could and lashed together with a rope running to his muscled neck. He was sporting an elaborate head harness, a big red ball gag was stuffed in his mouth forcing his chiselled jaw open at an uncomfortable angle, and leather straps crossing through his dreadlocks were attached to an effective blindfold. Lastly there was a thick brown leather collar around his neck, buckled almost too tightly so that Tarzan’s breaths were heavy and laboured.

“The missing link, the prize, the object of my desire for so many years. Finally I have him in my clutches.” Clayton lifted Tarzan’s chin to force him to look up, Tarzan made some animal snarls into his gag and his wildness caught on fire, his entire body tensed and thrashed against his bonds.

The crate rocked and Clayton stepped back. “Truly, a wild beast. I will train you to become a regular English lord. Even if it’s the last thing I do.”

Two Years Later…

“Tarzan”

“Yes Sir.”

“You were very good tonight at the governor’s dinner. I almost didn’t detect any of your wildness.”

“Thank you sir.”

“I said almost…, come here.”

Tarzan walked closer to his large and dominating master, Master Clayton’s bulky figure was a direct contrast to his own lean and lithe body.

What had he done wrong? He did everything that he was trained to do. He walked upright, he ate with those ridiculous pieces of cutlery, and he wore the restrictive clothing, he spoke only when spoken to. What did he miss?

He knelt down in front of the large leather upholstered chair that Master Clayton was sitting in, that was crocodile leather he noted. Then it snapped in his mind. The horse. It was the horse, he treated the horse with too much respect.

“Do you know what you did wrong my little monkey?” asked Clayton as he buckled the collar onto his pet.

“Yes sir,” replied Tarzan as he looked down at the master’s slick leather boots, “was it the horse, Master?”

“Yes my boy. How many times do we need to go over this? It is an animal, you are not. You were an animal, now you are elevated, you are refined, you are civilised.”

“I’m sorry Master. I deserve to be punished.”

“Yes you do,” sighed Clayton, “yes you do.” Was he ever going to get the animal completely wiped out…

Tarzan walked to the left wing, his chambers were in the left wing, as he entered his room he stripped out of the stifling clothes and felt freedom return to his skin. He would never admit this to Master Clayton but this was the best time of his days. He adored the punishment, he felt free and at home when he was naked.

He collected the equipment and placed them out on the bed. It felt like once he was tied up that he was here against his will, he couldn’t return to the wild, whereas if he was being paraded around, playing the part of a gentleman, he felt he was betraying himself.

He knelt down in the middle of the room and waited for his master to come.

Clayton walked into the room, he had changed into tight leather pants, straining around his massive thighs and sported a black leather harness, hugging his large pecs. He marched over to his plaything and pulled his wrists behind him. Clayton pulled on the massive red ball gag that Tarzan had grown to love and pushed it into Tarzan’s mouth. His trademark chiselled jawline now forced to endure the drool that was inevitable.
Ropes were added around Tarzan’s torso, pinning his upper arms to his sides, and Master Clayton proceeded with an elaborate chest harness.

Next Tarzan felt his ankles being pulled up to be tied tightly to the corresponding thighs, leaving him on the floor in a very strict frogtie.

Tarzan shifted getting comfortable, as he felt more rope being added to very specific points.

He breathed in heavily as he felt his body being lifted off the floor.

Tarzan closed his eyes and for a moment he was swinging on the vines in the trees of the forest, as free as the air blowing through his hair.

Then he felt the weight of his body on the ropes suspending him in mid-air and he was pulled back to his very real present state of swinging in a dungeon from ropes – a dismal comparison to the freedom he once knew.
Last edited by MountainMan_91 2 years ago, edited 21 times in total.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Just wow. This is very different from the stuff you usually see here and I'm all for it.

Admittedly, I'm far from the biggest Tarzan fan around but this chapter gave me a new appreciation for it. Also, a refreshing choice for the first chapter compared to Philip and Aladdin who are more familiar with bondage stories. The "training" approach provided the character with a unique, dark twist. Being immobilized and silenced contrasts Tarzan's themes and you showcased this perfectly. I especially liked how he was bound and crated and the details about ballgag.

All in all, an interesting idea and outstanding execution. I'm looking forward to future chapters.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Nice start, can’t wait for the next chapter
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Nice! I love the premise, and the first one was awesome! Can't wait to see what's next!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Great first chapter! I really like the idea of using BDSM elements with Disney. Clayton as a master is hot!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Not a Disney fan, but gave this a chance and found it to be a hugely rewarding.

This is simply fantastic, mate!
You have my FULL attention.
Really looking forward to more from these two.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey!

Thanks for those comments.

I'm glad there are others with a mind like mine - Every time I see a disney guy, I want them to get tied up :D

Here is another installment of DMBC! I hope you enjoy.

From Pocahontas - John Smith's Adventure
:roll: struggled with a catchy title...

John Smith was startled awake by a large figure walking into the wigwam where he was sitting with his back against a pole wrists tied behind it. It was Kocoum

Kocoum grabbed a wad of cloth from his waistband and pushed it into John’s mouth just as he started waking up. With a piece of rope he tied the gag into place. He muttered something in his language as he untied John’s wrists from the pole and retied them behind his back.

“Hhhmppph” was all John could say as he was roughly pulled onto his feet.

Kocoum forced him out of the tent and directed him to walk off into the maize fields.

They walked through the fields, John kept glancing back at his captor, every time Kocoum met him with a steely gaze.

He heard the Native American man make a sound, he turned around and saw his captor signalling him to stop.

He looked around, they were in a thicket, some trees growing really close together to form a natural enclosure. He stared at the muscular copper skinned man who towered over him, as he was forced onto his knees.

John noted the gunshot wound that Thomas had inflicted on the native, it wasn’t much more than a flesh wound. The forest brawl had ended with him being captured and Thomas getting away, hopefully back to the camp and coming to save him soon.

Then his eyes noted the contours of his captors muscles highlighted in the dancing fire torch light. Suddenly he felt that familiar hole in his stomach which always translated into… jip he was sporting an erection.

Kocoum started working on his captive’s wrists again and soon John’s wrists were tied over his head and he felt them being pulled tight, and upward. He stood up and his wrists were still being pulled up.

John’s arms were now pulled up as far as they could go without him getting on his toes.

Kocoum knelt down beside John, casually touching his stiff cock before heading further south.

Kocoum pulled John’s right boot off. This in itself wasn’t so surprising John had lost clothing before to the natives. But Kocoum first sniffed lightly at the rim of the boot, then proceeded to bury his face into the opening.

John had always considered himself an adventurous spirit but this particular adventure was proving to be too much.

Kocoum had taken off John’s second boot and was now slowly peeling off the socks.

John caught a whiff of his own feet. He scrunched his nose. He had been in these socks and shoes for about three days, no washing and walking long distances in the forest while Pocahontas was showing him her world.

The stench was almost unbearable, then Kocoum stood up and pulled out the gag that was currently invading Johns mouth.

John’s eyes bulged as he felt his ripe sock being forced into his mouth. He gagged slightly as the large musky wad was being forced past his teeth. Kocoum reapplied the rag forcing the sock in a little more and redid the leather strap, securing the gag, and getting a small tear forming in Johns blue eyes.

INTERLUDE ;)

Thomas’ entire body was aching. He rolled his wrists as much as they could and shifted his neck. His prison predicament was far from comfortable.

Radcliffe had warned him not to fail at his latest mission, and he did. He didn’t kill any natives and he even allowed John Smith to be captured.

The moment Thomas had set foot back in camp he was locked into the stockade.

Before he could explain Radcliffe had thrust some leather ball into his mouth and successfully gagged him.

The first night Thomas was left standing in the clearing but the following morning he was moved to a tent, neither the stockade nor the gag was removed, but his legs were tied together with some rope. Most of the guys felt he deserved it since he allowed John Smith to be captured and likely killed.

Thomas realised he would remain this way until he could be sent back to England for a trial.

If only he could speak to someone and tell them John was alive. They could still go and save him…

(PG)
Kocoum ripped off John’s shirt and grabbed John’s pecs, before tugging on his nipples, and giving him a gut punch. John doubled over as much as he could with his body being held upright by his bound wrists.

He was still gasping for air, through a drenched sock when he felt his pants being pulled off, he was left naked, his white skin a sharp contrast to the copper of Kocoum.

Rope was wrapped around his left ankle and tied off to a tree some feet away, before his right leg got the same treatment. John was now precariously balanced on the balls of his feet with his legs spread open.

His mind was racing as to what was going on. What was happening?

Kocoum stepped behind him and knelt down, grabbing a handful of ass in each hand and spreading them apart. He gave a spit right onto Johns hole, the latter had started squirming when he realised what was coming.

John thrashed in his bonds his muscles straining but the ropes held tight. His body suddenly broke into a sweat and his blond locks fell over his face hiding his blue eyes. He clenched his ass, but knew there was nothing he could do. To make it worse his dick was responding speedily.

He looked down to see his rigid cock, sticking out from his light pubic bush. It looked harder than ever, was this turning him on, the veins looked like they could pop any moment. A small drop of precum was running down his shaft.

Then he felt it, the tip of a finger playing right on the edge, teasing entrance but never going in.

Another spit.

Another groan and tug at all the bindings.

Then he felt it pushing in. for a few seconds he felt pain, this was the first time anything had ever entered from behind. But then the pain gave way to an unexplainable pleasure. There was a spot the native was rubbing with his invading finger that made John’s knees weak.

His penis was leaking precum like a faucet, as Kocoum reached around and started pumping. It didn’t take long for John Smith to shoot his load, to his surprise Kocoum was ready and caught every drop in a ceramic bowl.

John hung in his bonds heaving and knees shaking when the village shaman walked out from the thickets and took the bowl from Kocoum and started an ominous chant as he walked away.

Kocoum pulled off Johns other sock and proceeded to tie it around his eyes as a blindfold before leaving his victim alone, naked and wondering why these people needed his jizz.
Last edited by MountainMan_91 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Both John Smith AND Thomas??? Yay!

Thanks for another awesome addition here!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I never saw Pocohantas but googling John Smith, I wish I did. :D

Handsome captive aside, your dark take on fairytales continues to be highly effective. The sock gag (and blindfold) and milking were very hot and fit the mood well. The part where Thomas couldn't get help was also amazing as it allowed the gag to have a plot relevance.

I really appreciate how creative you get with these chapters for them to be in line with characters and stand out on their own. Amazing.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Saw that you created your own space in the M/M story Index!
I just added your url-username to the list of authors at the top of the page.

Cheers, mate!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A couple of great short stories [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention].

You've done a great job in creating an alternative timeline for the characters - far more interesting than the originals!

Hopefully you might return to this one day and give some of the other Disney renaissance films the same treatment. The two featured so far are the ones I'm least familiar with.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Loved these [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]

Especially, John Smith! Woof! :twisted: :twisted:
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

So glad I circled back to this! Such a great concept for a series. I don't now if you have any plans to continue, [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention], but congrats on what you've gotten so far. (I know that it feels like there are thousands of Disney guys you could choose from, and you do you, but I've always thought the Beast's human form could really stand to get roped up...)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Oooo, if we get to suggest some Disney men, I'd for sure love to see what you might write for Prince Eric!
My M/M Stories Here
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey. Had this in my mind but the recent comments on this thread prompted me to type it out. :)

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Prince Eric as requested, I hope his predicament is enjoyable!

The Little Mermaid - Eric in the deep…

Prince Eric went for a walk on the beach after the amazing day he had with the strange girl that wouldn’t speak, the beach sand crunching under his bare feet.

Man he knew she was perfect. If only she would say something.

He tossed the stick, and watched Max chase it down.

“Good boy” he ruffled Max’s hair when he returned the stick. He threw it again.

As it landed something caught Eric’s eye. Just beyond the breaking waves. Was that a golden shimmer, he was certain that was gold.

He pulled off his shirt and waded into the water till knee depth, he looked around trying to spot whatever it was that he saw.

There it is just a couple more steps. The water was now around his waist, he shivered as his body acclimated to the temperature. He glanced down, whatever it was had moved a little deeper.

He strode deeper the water now just under his pecs, he squinted to see what it was when something grabbed onto his ankle and pulled him under.

Whatever it was started dragging him by his ankles through the water.

Eric flailed and kicked trying to get free, he felt water gushing up his nose and breathed in some water when he saw the golden glow get brighter.

Suddenly the water stops burning his nose and eyes adjust to see clearly. Eric feels that he is breathing normally but he is definitely underwater.

There in front of him is something he only heard about in stories. King Triton.

His grey hair and beard floating in the water. His Greek god torso tapering into a light blue mermaid tail. In his hand was the golden object. His trident.

The trident was glowing and Eric didn’t know magic but he was able to breathe underwater by some miracle.

“You will never marry my daughter!”

What!! How, who is his daughter. Questions were swimming through Erics mind when he realised the girl who doesn’t speak, must be Triton’s daughter.

“I didn’t know” is what Eric wanted to say but before he could speak he felt a ball, of what seemed to be seaweed, fill his mouth. Another strip of seaweed wrapped around his face holding the ball in place. In an instant he understood what the poor girl must feel like, being unable to speak.

Eric looked across at his captor, the trident glowing as Triton wielded magic.

He looked around. They were at the shipwreck of a few days ago. He identified his ship by the lady carved into the hull.

He felt the water pushing him in a direction to the mast of the sunken ship.

He was forced against the broken mast with his back.

Two smallish octopuses appeared, one settled on his feet, his eight tentacles grabbing hold of both ankles and wrapping tight. The other did the same thing with Eric’s wrists behind the mast.

Eric stood tied up to the mast, underwater. So much of what was happening was completely overwhelming.

His brain took over, breathing water was not normal, he started struggling, thrashing against his prison wanting to break free and swim to the surface.

The sea creatures holding his limbs, held fast. The one around his wrists, pulled even tighter.

Eric stopped thrashing as he saw someone else swimming over, a large octopus like creature with a man’s torso, two eels at his side. Was that Ursula the sea witch? It looked more like a sea sorcerer, the stories must have had some facts twisted

Two legends had come to life and were right in front of him. Eric couldn’t believe his eyes.

“Here he is.” Said Triton. “You can have him and release my daughter from her contract.”

“Hahahaha, Oh my dear Triton.” Cackled the octopusman, “You know it doesn’t work like that. He isn’t merfolk. I need one merfolk soul for another.”

Eric was smart and quickly made the connections. The girl saved him from drowning. She showed up the next day. He gets kidnapped that night. Triton is trying to bargain for his daughter’s life. The girl was Tritons daughter and she made some kind of contract with the, well the witch.

He was in love with a mermaid, a mermaid princess.

He saw Triton pointing the trident in his direction. He started squirming with new passion. Kicking his legs as much as they would.

He managed to dislodge the octopus, however his legs did not kick apart, something was holding his ankles together.

He looked down and would have cried out had he not been gagged with a ball of seaweed.

His ankles were meshed together and where his feet used to be there was now two bright blue semi-translucent fins.

He watched in horror as he felt his calves being meshed together into a single blue scaled sheath. He continued struggling kicking his legs, trying to fight the magic, but it was no use.

He felt his thighs joining into one and kicked a last desperate try. This time only one limb kicking, not two as he had known for all his life.

He screamed into the gag.

“There’s your merfolk soul for my daughter’s.” Said Triton, remorse written over his face.

“Marvellous!” the witch rubbed his hands together. “She is free. I am glad I don’t have to explain all of this to her.”

Ursula swam up to Eric and cupped his chin in a tentacle. “Oh my little pet. I have so much in store for you.” Seemingly from nowhere he produced a pair of manacles and with two tentacles snapped them onto his wrists, just as the smaller octopus let go.

Eric struggled trying to fight but with his legs welded together he was like a fish out of water, he was easily led away by the two eels.

He looked up at the sun rays dancing into the water, he knew he will never feel the sun on his face again.
>>>
Eric felt the sucker of one tentacle sucking right on his nipple.

Another tentacle was caressing his chin.

Another two were wrapped around his new merman tail.

Each of his wrists were being held out in a spread-eagled form by two tentacles each.

He was completely helpless as the sea-witch proceeded to kiss him, running his hands through Eric's thick black hair.

Eric knew the feeling of arousal as he felt it, but having a brand new lower half and being entirely immersed in water, the reactions that were happening was unlike anything he experienced before.
Last edited by MountainMan_91 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

A list of my work...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Another one I had in my mind and finally typed it :)

Frozen - The twelve Labors of Hans

Hans walked down the plank that had been laid out between the ship and the pier.

He had barely set foot on the pier when he was surrounded by his 12 older brothers.

“You little twerp!” “How could you do that you piece of shit.” “You really are a sly bastard.” “We are gonna get you good.” His brothers al seemedl really angry at him for trying to steal the kingdom of Arendelle, Hans probably ruined centuries of peace and trade.

The youngest brother was forced to walk out front of his pack of brothers, they followed him back to the castle the whole time shouting shameful things. They needed to make sure the people of the Southern Isles knew that Hans’ actions were not cordoned by the kingdom but were rather a foolish boys plans.

As they entered the castle, Hans’ real punishment began…

“Ok boy.” Said Lars, the oldest brother, “Now it’s time to punish the worthless piece of space that you are.”

Albert and Connor walked up with ropes, Hans felt his clothes being peeled off by many hands, and before he could even react he was stripped completely naked. His wrists were forced behind his back and forced into a boxtie, each wrist was tightly roped to the opposite elbow. Being the youngest he was also the most flexible of all his brothers.

His ankles were roped to his thighs, so that he was kneeling on the floor, looking up into the angry faces of all his older brothers. Fuck, what did I do, “I am so sorry.” He started wanting to explain his motives behind what he did.

“Gag him, Bjorg.” Lars gave a short instruction. Bjorg stepped out of the circle and shoved a cloth wad into Hans’ mouth, Louis was right behind him with a horse bit. The metal rod was pulled between Hans’ jaws and tied off behind his head.

“MMmmmppph. Mmmaaaaghhh.” Hans tried to bargain for a release.

“Now,” continued Lars. “We have prepared a very special punishment for you. Each of us will have our turn to come and deal our bit of the punishment. Louis will be first.”

The eleven older brothers left Louis and Hans alone in the room. Hans looked into the green eyes of his brother. Louis was the second youngest and he and Hans grew up together, they used to be best friends. They also looked very similar. Hans made his best begging face hoping Louis would feel bad.

“I know what you are thinking Hans, we are brothers, and we are friends. Unfortunately you broke that friendship by doing what you did.”

Louis stepped closer and produced a thin piece of rope. He knelt down in front of Hans and grabbed his younger brother’s dick in his hand. “This is for your own good buddy.” He said as he started wrapping the rope around the base of Hans’ shaft behind the balls.

“As the youngest we can’t allow ourselves to become soft. Next time make sure you succeed!” Louis continued wrapping the rope around Hans’ shaft, and then alternated to his balls and wrapped the rope tight around his ball sack, causing the skin to spread taught around his nads.

Hans’ dick grew rock hard as the blood flowed in but was prevented from flowing out. The veins popped up under his skin.

Louis rubbed the throbbing cock a bit and played with the red bush.

“Well, I wish you all…” Louis was cut off as the twins walked into the room, “Our turn Louis.” Said Alec as he walked over followed closely by his twin Edwin. The twins resembled Hans and Louis but their hair was even more ginger and they had freckles spread over their entire bodies.

Being part of the younger group of brothers, Hans hoped against all odds that there might be some slack.

“Ready bro?” asked Edwin, as his green eyes looked into his twins green eyes.

“Yeah.”

“Good. One, two, three, go.” On the word go Alec and Edwin began digging into Hans’ exposed skin. Alec focused on his sides and ribs, running his nimble fingers softly up and down before digging in. Edwin had gone straight for Hans’ thighs, pinching his upper thighs in tight vicelike grips.

The tag team tickling was an assault that Hans had no defense against. He was reduced to a laughing, sobbing, thrashing boy. His laughter was reduced to muffled gasps by the tortuous gag.

His thrashing continued, and soon Hans could no longer keep his balance and his bound frame toppled over.

Alec and Edwin laughed as Hans struggled to get into a more comfortable position, his bondage predicament making it impossible.

The twins gave each other a high five and left the room laughing, “Connor, you are up.” shouted Edwin as the door shut behind them.

Connor walked in, he was one of the quiet brothers thought Hans, surely he didn’t have a torment to inflict.

Connor was the only blond brother, he had blue eyes and a pale skin. He wore glasses and was more often ill, than not. He gingerly walked closer to his younger brothers sprawled body.

Hans still trying to get into a better position, was crawling slightly away from Connor. His bound body making pathetic attempts to get upright, his cock still hard from the ropes tied around it. Connor heard his brother still panting deeply from the tickle torture.

“Y-you, should relax.” Said Connor quietly. And sat down cross legged next to Hans. He flipped Hans over onto his back and placed his head in his lap. Connor caressed Hans’s hair out of his face, listening to his brothers breathing getting back to normal.

Perfect.

Connors fumbling fingers found Hans’ nose and pinched it shut.

Hans’ eyes grew wide as his supply of fresh air became very limited, pulling in deep breaths through the cloth in his mouth. He quickly needed more oxygen than he was getting. Connor let go of his nose and Hans pulled in the much needed fresh air.

Connor got a wry smile on his face as he kicked off his shoe, and peeled off his sock, placing it over Hans’ face, forcing his nose to inhale the wretched smell with every inhale.

Hans buckled but Connor held him down in his lap. Hans shook his head trying to get rid of the sock, Connor was definitely the one with the worst smelling feet. Something about his biology, being sickly had caused his feet to produce some otherworldly smells.

Hans’ face must have grown a shade greener as Connor walked away, leaving the sock tied around Hans’ face.

Hans felt his eyes forming tears, it wasn’t because he was hurt it was the foul smelling sock so near to his eyes.

George and Stolig walked in. Hans felt his hope fade. The elder set of twins were a terror. They were constantly playing pranks on the other brothers, and they were notorious bullies.

“Hahahaha, the little turd is crying!” screamed George, laughing out loud. Stolig joined in and walked up to where Hans, lay a whimpering mess. He squatted, “This is about to get way worse boy.” His voice sounded ominous and Hans almost started shivering.

George and Stolig were not identical twins like Alec and Edwin. George was built like a bear, he had thick brown hair that covered almost every last bit of his very large body. His twin Stolig was also tall but very thin, also dark brown hair but his hairline had already started receding at 27.

The two pranksters stood there, George held a large smooth metal rod with a hooked end in his hand and Stolig had a much smaller double pronged hook in his hand.

“Lets get him on his front.” Said George as he and Stolig turned Hans over.

Hans cried into his gag as he felt his throbbing hard bound up dick dig into the floor. “Pppplllllfffff, pllllfeeee. Sppp iiiiit.”

The two torturers stopped briefly, perhaps deciphering the gag talk, before bursting out in laughter again. “Boy, you aren’t even halfway through your brothers, and you want out. This should help a little.” Said Stolig as he pulled off Connors sock, letting it rest around Hans’ neck.

George pulled a face, “Wow, Connor really does have stinking feet. And now baby bro our piece of your torture!”

George placed the smooth rod against his younger brother’s ass, waiting for it to loosen.

Hans felt the cold metal touching his hole. He let out a whimper into his gag, the tears now freely flowing. He wanted out so badly. He really started regretting trying to take over Arendelle.

Stolig came to his face and placed the small hooks into each of Hans’ nose holes, a rope was attached and pulled back across his red hair, and connected to the rod that George had forced into him. His head was pulled back at a very uncomfortable angle and every exhale caused him to make a grunting sound.

“Hahahaha, you really are the family runt!” Laughed George, and pulled his twin out of the room.

Next to walk in was Andrew, his auburn hair was loose and long, he tucked it behind his ears as he walked closer with a candle.

By now Hans had realized there will be no reprieve, his body was roped in a very uncomfortable state, the nose and ass hooks really making his predicament dire.

Alex didn’t say a word but held the candle over his younger brothers wrapped up body.

He let the wax drop fall right onto Hans’ exposed ass.

Hans squirmed with pain, there wasn’t much more he could do.

Another drop of burning wax, he squirmed, trying to get away, all that did was pull at the rod in his ass causing more discomfort, he had to stop.

Another drop of burning wax. Hans cried out into his gag.

Another drop of burning wax. Hans almost broke down, tears now flowing down his cheeks as he kept muttering I’m sorry, I’m sorry. But only muffled grunts could be heard.

After exactly twelve drops of scorching wax, Andrew left the room as silently as he.

Hans waited for his next torture to begin but Bjorg never came? Hans sniffed, composing himself. Of course Bjorg was late, he was always late.

A few minutes later, Bjorg stumbled into the room, his disheveled black hair, dark skin and general tardiness was his trademark. He had a particular soft spot for Hans, and didn’t really want to partake in the day’s tortures but in the end he was convinced. Luckily they were all allowed to do what they wanted.

When he saw Hans’ tear stained face he quickly removed the nose hook, bringing much needed relief to Hans.

“MMMppph UUUu” thanked Hans as he felt the rod also slide out of his ass. “There you go buddy, wow they are really putting you through the ringer, huh.” Bjord spoke as he assumed position behind Hans.

Seconds later he felt the strangest sensation. Something wet was pressed up against his hole, but it wasn’t hard and unforgiving like the rod, it was soft, moist and slightly warm. He shifted trying to see what was going on, all he could see was Bjorg’s face digging into his butt.

He felt it again, it was a tongue. Bjord was rimming him.

Was this his idea of torture? But then again the two of them always understood each other. Hans moaned into his gag as the pleasure rippled through his body.

Perhaps this was Bjorg’s way of giving him a bit of fun amidst the torture. “Take it easy buddy.” Bjorg said as he started leaving.

Hans did a count in his mind, four left, but the next ones were the eldest and so far removed from him, he barely knew them.

Charles was next, he was known as the level headed brother, the strategist among all of them, some would say the smartest. He loved goading this at the others. The eldest ginger of all of them. He walked in, and looked down at Hans.

“Such a disappointment Hans. You should have run your plan by me first.”

Even though there was much worse things physically happening to Hans, he was not in the mood for one of Charles’ lectures.

Charles knew this and he proceeded with his torment, spending the better part of the next hour, lecturing Hans in the art of strategy, pointing out all of the flaws in his plan. Whenever Hans would lose interest, Charles would touch the throbbing roped dick to pull back his attention.

Hans’ body started aching from being in the uncomfortable position, right about when the lecture finally found its end.

“All yours”, said Charles to Albert as they passed each other.

Hans let out a sigh, Albert was the one he feared the most. Albert was the most rounded brother, strong and smart. He was the general of the armies. His black hair was kept short, and his beard was well trimmed.

“Do you know what we do with weak links in the army?” Hans shifted uncomfortably. He didn’t know he only heard stories.

He felt the gag being untied from around his head. the freedom of his jaws was wonderful.

Albert picked up the trussed package that was Hans and placed him on a table in the room. Positioning him on his back, with his head hanging over the edge.

Hans rolled his jaw trying to get the feeling back, when he was absolutely mortified to see Albert pull down his trousers, a huge semi hard dick flopped out.

Hans squirmed, “Please no, no, no…”

“Shut up runt and take your punishment.” Albert forced his quickly growing dick into his youngest brother’s mouth. He didn’t waste any time to start thrusting. Hans felt the thick tip of Albert’s dick punching the back of his throat.

His gag reflex was insane, but Albert continued pulsing.

Hans still tried fighting, but after a few minutes, his body gave up. He gave in to the torture. His body rocking back and forth under his older brothers thrusting.

He felt the thrusting getting more intense, and then tasted something bitter in his mouth, as Albert pulled out his dick.

Before he could spit anything out, the cloth was forced back in and the bit was reapplied.

Albert slapped his face a little and gave a big grin, “You’ll be fine buddy. Almost there.”

Viggo entered standing at a distance watching as Albert fixed himself. At 34 he was second oldest, a tall strong brown haired man, he was Lars’ right hand.

“So baby bro. Your plan failed, and this makes all of us look weak. That is why we had this punishment worked out for you. You need to understand that what you do reflects on the entire kingdom of the Southern Isles. We are doing this because we love you.”

Viggo held in his hand a wooden cane.

Hans started shaking, partly from fear and partly from fatigue setting in.

Swish, he heard the cane before he felt it.

The pain stung his bare buttocks, as he screamed into his gag, the newly added taste of cum still strong in his mouth.

Swish. Another pang of pain.

Twelve lashes went by, when the door opened and Lars walked in.

“That’s enough” he said, and Viggo stopped.

Lars walked over to the table where Hans lay weeping.

Without saying anything, he removed the gag. He pulled the sock off from around Hans’ neck. He tenderly untied every piece of rope from his baby brother. He took special care when removing the cock ropes.

He helped Hans sit on the edge of the table, and gave him a hug.

“Now look Hans. We can’t have you doing silly things and putting the kingdom in a bad light. I hope the tortures will help you in the future to think twice before doing anything. Always consider your brothers.” He held Hans’ chin in his hand, forcing Hans to look into his eyes.

“Now that being said, and seeing how well you took the punishment. Let’s talk about Arendelle, NOBODY disgraces our little brother and gets away with it! It’s time to pay them a visit.”
Last edited by MountainMan_91 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

A list of my work...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

So two new tales to enjoy!

[mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention]

Thanks for always reading and commenting!

Have a great day!

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Eric's bondage was so hot! Love the creative oceanic additions, like the octopi restraints and seaweed gag! Heh heh, love to have him all to myself ;)

Hans' torment by all twelve of his older brothers was quite an ordeal! They have an, er.... interesting relationship :shock:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] holy seacow! Both those stories were amazing! I loved the creativity in Eric's Predicament! And I can you managed to make me feel a bit sorry for Hans!

I can't believe we were blessed with two great tales so soon! Thank you!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention], Thank you.

Love these two tales, but I must confess to being slightly more excited about Prince Eric. The seaweed gag sealed that! :twisted:

And the idea of a prince in danger and distress, instead of the usual princess, really got me going! 8-)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Thanks for sharing a couple more of your perverted Disney fantasies with us - both stories were very enjoyable.

As others have said the underwater restraints where particularly imaginative.

Hans' brothers had an interesting mix of names and also came up with an interesting array of tortures. I particularly enjoyed Charles and his lecture!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Haha, I've been waiting for this. Thanks for gracing us with not one but two great updates. Eric's problem with tentacles was more *ahem* intriguing for me but both were highly enjoyable.

Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Wow, [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] -- you really gave us an amazing bondage-drop! Adored both of these stories; that seaweed gag is especially fun. I don't know what it is about these Disney guys that just begs to be sexualized... maybe something about them having just the right mix of innocence and attractiveness. Either way, bondage is a perfect way to exploit that appeal; love this series! Much power to your elbow.
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

Prince Philip next :-D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic