Disney Men Bondage Club - DMBC (M/M) - Interlude

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Vote for the next installment

Phoebus - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
26%
Milo - Atlantis
19%
Prince Naveen - The Princess and the Frog
19%
Jim Hawkins - Treasure Planet
37%

Total votes: 27

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey everyone.

Thank you so much for the comments, you all are great!!

[mention]Charmides[/mention] I totally agree, Disney men are (mostly) perfect on all fronts, dashing and selfless - not to mention (usually) good looking. That says a lot for animated characters :lol:

I don't know if this thread is good for my animation guy crush syndrome! (coining that phrase)

I am not surprised so many people enjoyed Eric in the Deep, he is definitely in my top 3 Disney men. Joined by Phoebus and Aladdin.

I decided to open a poll for the next installment of the DMBC.

Poll will run for a few days and then I will make the magic happen :D
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

It's absoltely no surprise that Aladdin is ahead! :lol: :roll:

It seems he will win by a longshot, I think you will enjoy what I have planned for him :D

A list of my work...
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

I'm so psyched to see your take on Aladdin, [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]. And not for nothing, but you've been super prolific lately! Not gonna lie, I'm pretty envious.

Yeah, I had a pretty good feeing that Aladdin would run away with this. (I love our plucky street rat, of course, but I gave a sympathy vote to Phoebus; I'm surprised not to see more online love for the Court of Miracles scene in Hunchback. Gag-talk, incorporated into the dialogue?! I mean, come on.) Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

It's Phoebus for me! Always loved to have that Frenchman get his comeuppance. That is from my reading of Victor Hugo's novel. Now, in the Disney version, Phoebus is a protagonist, which makes me want to see him -- as a good guy -- get the treatment even more!! :twisted:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'll be happy to read any update to this series, but I'm sad my choice for Milo won't make the initial cut. Por twinky Milo and his fate will just have to wait til later I suppose
My M/M Stories Here
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey Here is Aladdin for you! I hope you enjoy :)

Aladdin - Three more Wishes

Aladdin pulled the dark cloak around his face hiding it from the people on the street.

He almost missed the days that he roamed these streets, a nobody. Now he was prince of Agrabah. He was known, he was famous, and he had to hide his face as he sneaked out of the city.

He pulled back the cloak as he crossed the dunes, leaving the city behind him.

He was sure he would find it. Aladdin had spent the best part of a week scouring the desert for the cave of wonders. He was after Jafar’s lamp. Another Genie! Another 3 wishes.

He played his wishes back in his mind, when he stumbled over something. He looked down and brushed away the sand. The two piece scarab! He had found it.

He placed the two pieces together and within seconds he was faced with the same terrifying sand lion that he saw a few weeks ago. He walked in, still being a diamond in the rough the guardian let him pass.

Aladdin headed straight to where he knew the lamp would be.

“I knew it!” He went up the spire and grabbed the onyx lamp.

He rubbed it.

Red smoke billowed and Jafar’s genie appeared!

“How may I serve you Master? What, you!”

“Yes me. Jafar don’t you have something for me?”

“Yes Master. Three wishes!”

Aladdin smiled, he had been waiting for this opportunity. Ever since he was shackled by Jafar’s henchmen he had felt something nagging in his mind. He liked being restrained like that.

Sure he almost died, but up until he passed out he was so conflicted between enjoying the peril and being scared.

That’s why he was here now. To explore that feeling. He wanted to know what it was that excited him.

“Three wishes, he whispered to himself.” In his mind he went through them.

“Jafar, I wish to be bound in a way that I could never escape!”

Jafar’s eyes widened, “Your wish is my command.” He pointed his finger to Aladdin.

Aladdin felt ropes seemingly out of nowhere pull his wrists behind his back, the ropes looped around and around pulling tight. There were no knots, just a loop of ropes wound around his wrists and cinched in between.

Aladdin felt the feeling again. There was a small flutter in his stomach, and something like an itch in his crotch.

He liked this, the excitement caused his dick to start growing.

He felt his clothes vanishing from his body, “The clothes will influence the ropes and make it easier to escape Master. That’s why it’s being removed.” Explained Jafar against his will.

After Aladdin felt the musty air against his completely naked body, he felt more ropes encircling his body. Simultaneously feeling his elbows being pulled together behind his back, and ropes encircling his ankles, knees, and thighs.

This is when he lost balance and started toppling over. He closed his eyes bracing himself but he fell onto a luxuriously soft red satin pillow, fabricated by Jafar’s pointing finger.

Aladdin felt the ropes circling his limbs tighten and he felt his cock throbbing.

More ropes slithered around his chest and cinched below his armpits, locking his upper arms to his torso. He still couldn’t see any knots.

He closed his eyes and let out a deep satisfied moan.

“Is this inescapable?” Aladdin asked as he started twisting his slender muscles under the heaps of rope.

He pulled at his wrists feeling the ropes actually pull back.

This was exhilarating, Aladdin felt his body react immediately, precum was running down his dick, he knew his body, it would all be over way too fast.

“Jafar I wish for this feeling to intensify! Make it last!”

Once again Jafar pointed at Aladdin granting his wish.

Aladdin felt something on his nipples he looked down and there were two tiny red genie hands rubbing and softly pinching his hard nipples. Aladdin loved the sight of his pecs framed by rope.

He smiled his dashing smile as he felt even more rope starting to circle the bottom of his shaft, below his balls. The rope creeped in two directions, one went over his taint and slid up between his butt cheeks, the other continued coiling around his cock.

Aladdin was overwhelmed with pleasure as he writhed against the bonds. Tugging at the ropes, kicking his legs. Every time he felt a little bit of freedom in the ropes they pulled tighter.

He was panting by now moaning aloud with every movement of his captive state he felt ecstasy run through his body.

He wanted it to reach its pinnacle.

He was so close! He felt it coming…

But on cue his body lost all its senses and he couldn’t push himself over the edge. He was like that for a few seconds before all the sensations rushed back and he was pushed right up to the edge again.

He tensed all his muscles, let out a deep groan, he was so ready to cum…

Then he lost sensation again, his body calming down just enough to go through the process again, and again, and again…

Aladdin’s body started getting tired, each time he pushed himself to completion but he never got there.

“What are you doing Jafar!”

“You wished for the feeling to last Master. Your wish is my command.”

Aladdin cursed under his breath. He didn’t expect this. But that’s ok, he can just relax now and use his last wish as…

He felt the sensations course through his body, rippling from his toes, which he only now felt were also tied to each other, to his head.

He thrashed in his bonds, they pulled tighter.

His excitement was slowly starting to turn into panic, but not yet.

He felt the rope around his dick start vibrating, and the ropes that pulled between his ass cheeks spread them apart as Aladdin felt something invade his ass.

“Aaaaaghhh” he shouted into the cave, his echoes bouncing off the walls. “What's that Jafar!”

“The feeling is intensifying Master. Your wish is my command!”

Aladdin pulled at his bonds as he felt some sort of orb pushing into his backside.

Then he felt a feeling he could never have wished for. His body experienced pleasure that nobody has ever experienced. He felt the orb touching a specific spot and his body started shaking.

He bit down on his teeth and groaned.

The sensations ran up and down his spine, enough to have him right on the edge, but he would never be able to breach it.

Aladdin felt his body tremble, the ecstacy was too much, his mind started swimming.

Before he knew what he was saying the words had left his mouth, “I wish to cum! Please let me cum!”

Aladdin felt hot sticky fluid spray against his lower abdomen, his abs getting some drops of cum on them.

The release was enough to make Aladdin almost pass out, but he knew he had made a mistake, and as he looked up at Jafar he feared the slave had become the master.

“Three wishes done Master! You no longer have control!” The evil grin spread across his face as he pointed his finger.

Aladdin was instantly aware of a large ball that pushed his jaw open, as he wanted to protest the only sound he could make was muffled gibberish.

The feeling had now turned from pleasure to panic.

Aladdin thrashed in his bonds but they held tight, growing ever tighter with each pull.

“Master Aladdin, we have 10,000 years in this cave of wonders, I wonder what we could get up too…”

A list of my work...
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Consider my expectations met and exceeded. Bravo, [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] -- a lot of Aladdin-based bondage pieces tend to focus on scenarios adjacent to the drowning scene, which is fun and all, but I appreciate the way you've shaken things up. (And for the record, a genie taking bondage wishes too far is a setup I've loved forever, so it's great to see you tackle it!) Amazing work as always.

And I love the updated poll! Let's go, Prince Adam...
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great continuation of Aladdin's story. I love the idea that he was aroused during his captivity in the film and decided to try and explore that further by seeking out a genie for some supernatural bondage. Love the ever expanding bondage as more and more ropes keep appearing along with the increasing stimulation and edging. Of course the three wish limit proved to be his downfall - you need to keep a clear head when dealing with genies! A unique way to lose control. I'm sure Jafar will be able to keep him entertained and enact his revenge.

On a more general note, I love the way you take these characters in unique directions, really letting you imagination go within the established setting. Luckily there are still many more characters to explore. Who should I vote for?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Soooooooo good! I love the misinterpretation of wishes and the great bondage! Sorry, Phoebus! Prince Adam is my vote!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] how could you do this to me, making choose between Milo and Prince Adam! URGH!

All voting woes aside, I loved the devious wishing bondage poor aladdin found himself in. As other have stated, I love the creative exploration of the "movie universes" you employ! Can't wait for the next poll results and the next installment!
My M/M Stories Here
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Would you consider Peter Pan or do we not count him since he does not age?
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Thanks for reading!

I am way happy that there are other devious minds like mine that enjoy the fates I put these Heroes (and Hans :lol: ) through!

[mention]Charmides[/mention] I am happy I could give you a titbit of what you like - Here's hoping I can deliver again with Prince Adam, he seems to be the front runner.

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] yep, the list is still quite long - keeping the poll to a couple characters so as to not split votes too many directions :D I wonder who you had voted for... Personally I would be torn three ways - Milo, Phoebus and Adam are all great characters!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] glad you liked it, Adam is in the wings waiting for his treatment.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] I know right... Tough choice :P .

[mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] I am actually not sure how to answer this... :?: I think since he is technically a kid, I wouldn't want to overstep boundaries and I'd play it safe keeping things PG. But he can definitely feature :)

Thanks again for all the lovely words of encouragement!

May your day be magical! :P

A list of my work...
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Maybe you could work around Peter Pan and make him older. You could have Hook find a way to drain Neverland's magic and make him and the lost boys older.
Blue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blue »

Loved your story about Aladdin’s wishes gone wrong (or right?) one of my favourite Disney characters! Looking forward to reading your future stories
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

This is a great series. May I suggest Prince Phillip or General Li for future stories?
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

And so another Disney Hero falls!!

As you all requested Here is Prince Adam... let the next round of voting commence...

Dedicated to my friend [mention]Charmides[/mention] who wanted to see Adam get the treatment way back when this series just started!

The Prince and the Bondage

Once upon a time, in a faraway land, a striking prince lived in a shining castle. Although he had everything his heart desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind.

But then, one winter's night, an old beggar came to the castle and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold. Repulsed by his haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turned the old man away. But he warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within. And when he dismissed him again, the old man's ugliness melted away to reveal a strong attractive warlock.

The prince tried to apologize, but it was too late, for the warlock had seen that there was no love in his heart.

And as punishment, he transformed the prince into a yearning bondage slave and placed a powerful spell on the castle, and all who lived there.

Every day one of the Prince’s subjects would come into his quarters and change his bondage position. And once a year the warlock would send a handsome suitor to use the Prince shamelessly.

Unable to leave the castle due to his bound predicament, the prince was stuck inside his castle with a magic mirror as his only window to the outside world. The warlock made the mirror’s gaze follow him throughout the year. The prince was forced to watch his master’s escapades for a year, and await the arrival of the latest suitor to experience a deep pleasure.

The rose the warlock had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom for 21 years, holding the prince and all his subjects in a time loop until the rose wilted.

If the Prince could earn his freedom by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken.

If not, he would be doomed to remain in bondage for all time.

As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope. For who would ever free a bondage slave?

>>>>

“Come and see… Experience your wildest fantasy!” the Warlock was enticing men into accepting his offer to go and visit the handsome prince.

Prince Adam had no choice but to watch into the magic mirror that was before him.

Today he was trussed up in an especially horrible tie. His wrists were roped together behind his back, palms facing each other. They were pulled upward forcing him to stand bending forward.

His legs were wide apart kept that way with a crude wooden stick tied to each ankle.

His long hair was tied back into a messy manbun, held in place partly by the leather muzzle that was strapped around his head.

His eyes still a vibrant blue, although the hope had faded the color remained. He glanced between the rose and the mirror, wishing for freedom, wishing he had reacted differently toward the warlock.

In the mirror he heard the men start calling out prices to accept the warlock’s prize. Their frantic bidding lit fires of lust behind their eyes. Adam felt a tear run down his cheek, it was going to be exactly like every year, and he had no hope.

As he looked into the mirror again he couldn’t believe his eyes. There was a man who looked different this year, he was burly and brawny, and he looked like a pure paragon of manliness. He walked right up to the warlock and dropped a large bag of gold coins at his feet.

“SOLD!” shouted the warlock.

Prince Adam felt a flicker of hope somewhere in his dark life.
>>>>

Prince Adam knew how long the man would be traveling and today was the day he would arrive.

Today he was shackled to the column in his chambers by his left ankle. His wrists and neck were locked into a light metal stock. He had some freedom today no doubt for his visitor.

His mouth was stuffed with a leather panel that he was biting down on, it was strapped tight to his head.

The door swung open and the man stepped in.

He was truly a fine specimen, his muscles rippled across his torso, and it seemed like he had biceps to spare.

“The name is Gaston my prince! And I believe you owe me a night to remember.”

Prince Adam gulped, as Gaston held his chin in his hand forcing their eyes to lock, “Fuck! You are handsome. Really, I mean look at this face. And framed by that mane. Perfection! And that means something coming from me.”

Gaston’s hands roamed down the Prince’s body, caressing his muscles and twirling around his nipples. “Yeah.”

Prince Adam closed his eyes, as he felt Gaston grab his waist and pull it against his own. Adam’s eyes opened as he felt the sheer size of the semi hard cock he was feeling touching his own through the fabrics.

“Oh, yeah buddy. We are going to have so much fun.”

Gaston dropped onto his knees pulling down the Prince’s breeches. Within seconds Adam’s hard dick was inside Gaston’s mouth. Gaston bobbed his head back and forth. Adam found himself, to his dismay, thrusting his waist in return to the sensation that was burning in his loins.

There was something different this year, he was liking it. Previous years he dreaded the men, but this year he felt something different.

He kept thrusting but felt Gaston pull his mouth away and stand back up, saliva mixed with precum dripping from his lips.

Adam felt the gag being loosened, and as it dropped to the floor Gaston engaged him in a strong kiss, he felt powerful fingers wading into his hair, grabbing hold of his head.

His eyes were shut, savouring every moment.

Gaston pulled away, and grabbed the padlock holding Adam’s stocks around his neck and wrists.

With a swift motion he broke the lock and opened the stocks.

Prince Adam felt his arms fall to his sides, freedom… but he didn’t care about that right now, he was passionately seeking out Gaston’s lips.

He found them, Gaston lifted Adam off the floor and the Prince wrapped his legs around his burly visitors waist.

Gaston dropped the Prince on the bed before standing back and ripping off his shirt, tossing it aside. He grabbed Adam’s ankles and spread them apart, the chain wrapped around his left ankle making a clinking sound. He opened his trousers and the Prince gasped as he beheld what was about to enter him.

Prince Adam bit down on his lower lip as Gaston started preparing him…

>>>>

Prince Adam was sore but warm as he lay in the arms of Gaston on his bed. Gaston’s bigger frame was behind him spooning him and resting his arms over Adam’s torso.

He stirred.

After so many years Adam had hope, this was it! The spell must be broken after last night, he must be free.

He loved last night, they both loved it. This was surely what the warlocks spell required.

Gaston woke up, and Prince Adam rolled around, ignoring the touch of steel around his left ankle.

He smiled at Gaston, who smiled back at him.

“Thank you.” said Adam.

“No need to thank me, I paid for it.” And with that his strong hand slammed over Adam’s mouth.

Gaston gave a whistle and four of the Prince’s subjects rushed in, one carried a leather ball gag and handed it to Gaston.

The four servants each grabbed a limb and made quick work to bind their Prince into an inescapable spread-eagle, just as Gaston forced the ball gag into his mouth.

Tears started flowing, the betrayal was heartbreaking.

“Now, now… Don’t you worry. I will be back next year I promise.”

Gaston planted a kiss on the Prince’s forehead before leaving.

A list of my work...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] that is a great suggestion to work around that problem!! I am definitely going to use it... watch this space.

[mention]Blue[/mention] [mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention] welcome to the thread! I am glad you are enjoying my take on the classics :D

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Mmmmm, I love the clever twists you provide these tales as old as time! Loving the way Adam is kept bound and gagged - and of course Gaston remains his nasty self! Amazing work - though I can't help imagining some lovely young man from the village will come and turn the bondage slave prince into his bondage pet! ;)

I voted for Prince Philip - sorry Naveen and Phoebus, you just can't compare to my childhood memories of trying to discreetly rewatch that scene - you know the one!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great reimagining of the story [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]. I'm almost a little bit sad that in this version there is no beauty to save him from Gaston - almost! Lots of fun little details as always. A moral is definitely developing to not upset magic beings! Or maybe you should upset them...
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Amazing work - though I can't help imagining some lovely young man from the village will come and turn the bondage slave prince into his bondage pet! ;)

I voted for Prince Philip - sorry Naveen and Phoebus, you just can't compare to my childhood memories of trying to discreetly rewatch that scene - you know the one!
I think we need a follow up chapter based on [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s idea - the spell is broken but the bondage continues.

I used to enjoy Sleeping Beauty - I think I had it on VHS taped off the TV (that makes me feel old!). I think a memory is stirring but I can't bring it in to focus...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Another great installment! The revisions/continuations are so creative!

Ugh I really want to see Milo in your creative bondage predicaments, but like others, I can't just not vote for Prince Philip. I mean come on...
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wow! [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]!

If I were Prince Adam, I'm not so sure I'd want out of that punishment...21 years of bondage...sounds more like the flower that keeps blooming presents! :D
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Once Upon a Dream

Phillip struggled in his bonds!

No! Aurora! He was so worried that his love must be safe, he was not expecting to be ambushed in her cottage in the woods.

He got jumped by henchmen of Maleficent! Little gnarly nasty creatures called goons.

He couldn’t believe how stupid he was for not taking one minute to check the cottage before rushing in.

Now he was being hauled through the forest by goons. They had his entire upper body wrapped in ropes, and his wrists were bound tightly behind his back. There were four goons around him each tugging at a rope that was tied to the ropes encircling Phillip’s chest.

A white rag had been tied around his head, pulled between his lips securely gagging him.

The goons were tugging at Phillip pulling him along a woodland path heading to Maleficent’s castle no doubt. Was this how it ended, was Aurora’s entire kingdom truly doomed.

Phillip surged with new passion against his captors, for their size and silly body shapes they were surprisingly strong as the led their helplessly trapped Prince off to his doom.

Phillip never stopped pulling back against the ropes leading him away, he was just about to give up when he, heard a swish and felt one of the ropes fall slack. Phillip looked up, a silver arrow was stuck in the goons head, dead center between his eyes.

Phillip heard another swish, and another, two more goons fell down lifeless. The last goon dropped his rope and started running into the forest, followed by swish and he too was felled by the mystery archer.

Phillip looked around peering into the dark woods around him, trying to identify the source of his rescue.

Silently out of the darkness Phillip could slowly make out the frame of a man walking toward him. It was a huntsman.

Phillip stopped his struggling, something inside him felt calm, as if he knew this man.

Phillip gave a small tug at the ropes circling his torso, trying to place where he knew the huntsman from, then it occurred to him, it might be from a dream…

Phillip stepped back slightly frightened at how accurate the man in front of him was. It was as if his eyes were familiar, yet Phillip knew they had never met - or at least not in real life.

“I can see it in your eyes Prince. We met each other once…” the huntsman walked closer, Phillip backed away more, “We met once, in a dream I believe.”

Phillips eyes grew wide as he remembered the dream… was that really him, and if it was, was he going to do those things to Phillip that they had done in the dream. Was this even real?

Phillip fell down onto his knees, feeling the images from the dream he had replaying themselves.

The huntsman stepped closer, standing right beside Phillip, he brushed a hand through Prince Phillips hair and held the prince’s face close to his crotch. “Yes. That’s right my prince, remember the dream, remember what we did!”

Prince Phillip shut his eyes and moaned into his gag. That dream, he had pushed it aside so many times, forcing himself to forget about it, focusing on Aurora. But the more he tried to ignore the dream the more frequently he found himself thinking about it.

“Remember how I chained you to the wall, shackling each wrist with iron bolts into the wall, remember how I spread your legs and placed them in the stockade. Remember the leather collar I placed around your neck. Remember how pleased you were to serve me.” By now the huntsman had pulled down his leather pants and his hard dick was pointing at Prince Phillip.

Phillip opened his eyes and looked up at the huntsman. He remembered, he remembered every little detail, from the way the stockade pinched at his ankles, the cold feeling of the metal shackles around his wrists and the snug fit of the collar.

Oh, how many times did Phillip wish he could repeat that dream, but it had only appeared once.

They stared into each others eyes, a familiarity neither of them could explain but both were eager to pursue.

The huntsman grabbed a handful of Phillips hair and pulled back.

Phillips face was turned toward the sky as the huntsman placed his rugged hand on Phillips exposed throat. He squeezed lightly before sliding his hand into Phillips nape and untying the cleave gag. The huntsman pulled the rag out of Prince Phillips mouth opening it for something else.

Before Phillip could say anything he felt the head of the Huntsman invade his mouth. Phillip felt twigs digging into his knees but his focus was swiftly pulled to the rod that was being thrust into his mouth.

Phillip strained against his bonds as he wanted to grab the huntsman and pull him out, but the goons had tied his arms and torso too well.

Phillip felt the huntsman starting to thrust faster and deeper.

Phillip adjusted his body trying to get more comfort but his position didn’t allow that. He was forced to endure the kneeling position with his arms tied back and his head pulled up.

The huntsman went even faster before Prince Phillip felt it, a warm load had shot the inside of his mouth.

The man pulled out and Prince Phillip drew shallow breaths, swallowing whatever was deposited in his mouth.

“Now my Prince, shall we get to work on making the dream a reality?” as the huntsman asked this he pulled out a leather collar identical to the one from the dream and buckled it around Phillips neck, placing a kiss on his lips.

As Prince Phillip felt the leather hugging his neck, he wondered about the princess and the cottage - or was that just a dream?

A list of my work...
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I like the fine line you draw between fantasy and reality. Did the prince dream it, or did he and the huntsman have an encounter? And the huntsman collaring the prince at the end. Who now serves whom? :twisted:

Well done, [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I was never a fan of Disney (even as a child) and as such, did not grow up with/am not familiar with the majority of these characters.
Having said that, I still make it a point to follow your works and thoroughly enjoyed this little piece on Prince Phillip and the kinky Huntsman.

From the header plastering the top of the chapter, I must say these two make a smoking hot pair 8-)
Well done [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Mmmm, I love how you described Phillip's bondage, and the idea of the noble prince being collared by the huntsman? Absolutely wonderful! I have to agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], that banner makes it clear that the kinky huntsman is just as attractive as the captive prince ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic