Master/Slave (M/M) Part two added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Master/Slave (M/M) Part two added

Post by GagFan96 »

PART ONE

"mmrmphh rommph mmrm." Arron mumbles incoherently into his 1.5 inch black breathable ball gag. Arron is a 25 year old bisexual guy with pale white skin, dark green eyes that have a perfect helpless look to them and dark brown medium length hair that is kept in an somewhat unkempt manner. He sits strapped to a chair by leather restraints tying his wrists to each armrest, his ankles to each front leg, a belt around his chest and upper arms pinning him to the back of the chair, and the previously mentioned ball gag securely strapped into his mouth.

He looks forward and up to meet the gaze of his master Neil, Arron's 31 year old partner who unlike Arron has well definied muscles and a clear superior level of fitness from his daily workout and his time in the army as an infantry soldier then officer. He is well groomed with a well trimmed beard and a military crew cut hair style that contrasts with Arron's unkempt hair and clean shaven face. Arron and Neil have been together for four years the last year and a half they have committed to a 24/7 Master/Slave relationship that has a heavy emphasis on bondage an activity they both enjoy thoroughly."Would you like me to remove the gag slave?"

Despite how much they both love Arron's gag talk he decideds to go for efficiency and just nod. Neil walks over to him and even with Arron sitting down you can tell the height difference between is very noticeable with Neil being 6'4 and Arron just reaching 5'9. After removing the gag Neil takes a moment to wipe away the drool from both his slaves mouth and the ball gag itself. "Thank you master" Arron says while beginning to stretch his jaw out a bit to try and get rid of the developing cramp. "Your welcome slave, would you like some water?" Neil asks companionatly. Arron nods in agreement and takes a drink when a bootle is offered. "I have the day off so how about you and I have an activity filled day." Neil says as he moves the bottle away from Arron's face. Arron looks up at him smiles and nods vigorously unable to contain his excitement.

(I know this isn't a great story so far but I think it's a decent introduction and I hope to add more parts too it later, let me know what you think in the comments or send me a message if you liked or didn't like something I would love to get feedback from you guys, thanks.)

PART TWO

Neil unties Arron then pulls out a black leather collar which Arron immediately acknowledges takes from his hand and buckles it firmly around his neck. "How do I look? He asks already knowing the answer. "Same as always, amazing, now crawl to the bedroom slave." He says in an authoritative manner. Arron beaming with joy at the authoritative tone of voice complied and begin to crawl to their bedroom. When he looks back he realizes that his master only wanted him to crawl so he could get a good view of his slaves butt which Neil had always liked to sneak peeks at whenever possible especially when he's wearing skinny jeans. Arron merely rolled his eyes and continued onward. "Stand." Neil says as they enter the bedroom to which Arron complies. Arron is almost immediately blindfolded from behind with a grey cloth, being blindfolded is a state that Arron loves due to the heightened sense especially touch. Which happens to be the sense most often employed by his master.

Sure enough this time is no different with Neil feeling up Arron's body and taking extra time fondiling his butt. "You now what turns me on." Neill asks quietly. "Your history would suggest just about anything." Arron replies jokingly to which Neil laughs knowing the general accuracy of this statement. He then clamps his hand tightly over his slaves mouth eliciting some mmmphhs from Arron. Neil then begins to use his other hand to caress his slaves thigh, pushes against his butt with his groin and applies more pressure to his mouth with his other hand. All this combined including the blindfold has practically put Arron on cloud nine as he mmmphhs and moans into the hand gag. "Are you ready to begin slave?" Neil whispers into his ear.

(So that's part two I know it's short but hopefully you enjoy it and please feel free to give me feedback, and I apologise about how long it took me to post it I'll try to improve on that in the future.)
Last edited by GagFan96 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

a good start. so far
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I feel like this is a decent start.

Detailed descriptions for the characters were enjoyable for me, especially the contrast in their looks. Consensual DS dynamic is also a nice change of pace from the usual pieces you see around here. Fleshing out their personalities and relationships beyond master and slave would make the story even more immersive.

Looking forward to the next chapters, I think this premise has a lot of potential. Thanks for sharing!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 4 years ago I feel like this is a decent start.

Detailed descriptions for the characters were enjoyable for me, especially the contrast in their looks. Consensual DS dynamic is also a nice change of pace from the usual pieces you see around here. Fleshing out their personalities and relationships beyond master and slave would make the story even more immersive.

Looking forward to the next chapters, I think this premise has a lot of potential. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the detailed feedback.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Great little start. Hope to see you continue this, and flesh it out a bit.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic