Reality Check (M/M) #21 [4 Sept]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Chapter 18: Repurcussions

I pushed open the door of the diner and the little bell sounded, a waitress looked up and saw Dean and I enter. We sauntered over to a corner booth.

She came up to us with a kettle, and poured two coffees, “Breakfast special aint starting till seven.” she informed us, “You boys still out from last night I guess.” She glanced at our interlaced fingers and smiled, “Cute.”

I blushed as I looked across at Dean. We were in bliss again.

As the waitress left us alone again we sat in silence for a few seconds.

“Last night was…” I paused.

“Yeah.” Dean agreed, he placed his sneakers on top of mine and smiled.

I smiled back but swiftly pulled my feet from under his and placed mine on top.

The first sunrays peeked into the diner and clothed Dean in a brilliant golden light, we were lost in each others eyes.

The moment was perfect.

Then it passed… My mind was torn back to the way I treated Dean earlier, I broke away from his gaze and stared at our interlocked fingers.

“What's the matter Will.”

“I… I’m sorry Dean.”

“I know Will.”

“No. I mean I’m sorry for this.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean this. All of this. I’m sorry for putting you through this again.” I pulled my hand away from his and sat back rubbing my eyes. How did I let this happen. It was just such a great opportunity last night. And now, looking at him across from me, perfect and I’m the one damaging him.

“Hey… hey” Dean searched for my gaze, “You think I can’t make decisions for myself. If I didn’t want this, I wouldn’t be here.” he placed his hand palm up on the table. “I want this.”

I looked at his hand, I looked into his eyes. Those perfect green eyes. I can’t. I can’t let this get out of hand again. My heart was torn. I sighed, lifting my hand and placing it in his palm. “On one condition. You have to check me when I overstep.”

Dean smirked, “Ok, but also do not be afraid of yourself. We’ll survive this.”

I smiled feeling warm inside, “I don’t deserve you.”

“Stop it.” he seemed genuinely distraught, “You do deserve someone who will support you. And that’s me. I want to be with you.”

“Ok, ok. I’m just. I can’t believe it.”

We sat in silence our hands resting in each other and my feet resting on his.

We had breakfast and went separate ways after…

The elevator doors opened on my floor.

SHIT… there was Adam. I kind of ditched him at the party last night, I wondered if he would understand. I gingerly walked over to my door, he was leaning against my door waiting for me, a mean look on his face.

“So you just ditch me and then ignore my calls and texts.”

MY PHONE! I felt my pockets… nothing. Shit it must be in the pool house.

“I uh, lost my phone. Sorry Adam.”

“Sorry, really is that all you have to say?”

“Yeah. Now excuse me I need to get inside and clean up.”

“No. You abandoned me Will and that’s not ok.” He didn’t budge to let me into my apartment.

“Come on man!” I tried again, pushing Adam aside and getting through the door. Adam followed me into my apartment.

“I’m not going anywhere without a proper explanation. I reached out to you when you were in the dumps. Invited you to an exclusive party on a date, and you vanish! That is not ok!” Adam was in my face and his finger poked into my chest!

I heard my heart beating in my head, the anger was taking over.

“Explain yourself!”

“No, just leave.” I whispered closing my eyes trying to steady myself.

“No way Will. You owe me an explanation.”

I wanted to lash out at him with everything inside of me, but in that moment I heard Nico’s voice - find your anchor in the storm. I saw Dean’s body in the morning sunlight… my anger faded and I unclenched my fist.

“Well!?” continued Adam.

“I. I am sorry Adam. I’ll tell you everything. Would you like some coffee?”

Adam was speechless, I guess he expected me to lash out, I expected me to lash out. But there was something inside, something had fallen into place.

I calmly made us some coffee and we sat down and I proceeded to tell Adam everything.

“I had no idea of knowing he would be at the party. So I really am sorry for ditching you, you don’t deserve that. I hope you understand.”

Adam didn’t comment or say anything. He just got up and started leaving, “Well, I hope you two will be happy together.”

The apartment fell into a dreadful silence as I found myself alone with my thoughts…

It was such a perfect morning and now all I had was a bitter taste of betraying Adam. I jumped into the shower, washing myself from the party and the pool house fun. I thought I heard something in the apartment but after listening I guessed it was from outside.

I got out of the shower wrapped a towel around my waist and walked over to the bedroom. As I pulled on my underwear the corner of my eye caught something, but it was too late. I was tackled to the floor.

I fought back but the surprise was against me, I felt my arms being twisted behind me.

“Hey, GET OFF!” I screamed as I felt handcuffs locking my wrists together behind me. “LET ME mpppppph.” A hand clamped itself across my mouth.

My assailant flipped me over. ADAM!

“mmmpppp” I screamed into the hand gag.

“Yeah buddy. I’m sorry did you really expect me to believe that whole charade. As if Dean could ever forgive you. I’m not an idiot, you used me last night to get into that party. Luckily from your story I know you are into this.” He grabbed my crotch in his other hand. “Oh. No reaction… We’ll work on that.”

Adam grabbed my sock that I had just pulled off before my shower and stuffed it into my mouth. He pulled out tape and started wrapping it around my head. “Now Will, you will pay for deserting me.”

I hope the unexpected turn of events is enjoyable.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Uh oh! Seems like another one of Will's poor decisions is coming back to bite him!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Great chapter
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A great and unexpected update! I'll admit, like Will, I had also sorta forgotten about Adam. Clearly that was a mistake! Poor Will is once again on the receiving end of some bondage! Don't know what Adam has planned, but Im looking forward to possibly seeing Dean as the Knight in Shining Armor!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

You certainly know how to twist your story around [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]! Things going well with Dean and Will managing to control his anger. I have to admit, when the jilted Adam reappeared I did kind of hope he would look to take some revenge on Will and it looks like he's not going to disappoint. Looking forward to where this soap opera takes us next.

And I have to say I love the detail of the game of domination footsie! Love those little moments.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Hmmm… Will is really a mess of a guy. I can’t quite see why Dean would put up with him. Maybe Adam, who is clearly the jealous type, will sort it all out by teaching Will yet another lesson. All 3 of these guys need a reality check of some kind, which is, of course, very realistic to actual life in their age group. You are developing a nice kind of soap opera/social observation story here!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey guys

I created these nifty Character cards for Will and Dean after the ones I saw in [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s story Bound and gagged, working on Nico and Adam will add them soon.

Image Image

[mention]Volobond[/mention] yes... shall we say poor Will, but he kinda has most of it coming...

[mention]gag1195[/mention] we'll have to wait and see what Adam can concoct... and Yes! Dean as the one saving Will is in line with the larger theme of Dean being Will's anchor. I am sure this will absolutely solidify Will's dependence on Dean - which is a bit of a subversion seeing as Will is supposedly the dom.

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] hehehe... the master plan is working. I hoped the readers would pick up exactly that! Just as things seem to be getting better... add yet another hoop for the characters to jump through.

[mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] your comment is perfect for me thank you! When I started this tale I wanted to keep the characters slightly flawed (or very flawed in terms of Will), to try and mimic a slightly more realistic take on a fictional story :) I am happy if that shines through.

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] thanks for always reading :)

A list of my work...
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

You are having fun with these character cards! Dean's Intelligence... 10.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Muscle-Flex wrote: 2 years ago You are having fun with these character cards! Dean's Intelligence... 10.
hehe, originally I had buffed up most of the stats for all of the cards... then I reminded myself - a 10 means average intelligence, 1 means ur a rock and 20 means u invented the rocket. (the way I see it :P )

So Dean at a 10 means he is ur average guy's intelligence.

Will on the other hand is much smarter... that's also why he can't seem to get out of his own brain when making decisions - too much process :) That's also why Will has a low wisdom. he only uses facts doesn't consider much else... but he is learning

A list of my work...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

hiya!

one more chapter...

Here is Adam's card, you will realise Will doesn't really know much about Adam... so neither do we?

Also Nico's card.

Image Image

Chapter 19: Karma?
No, no, no…

I replayed the morning through my mind. Everything was going perfect! Everything was coming together… Dean and I were going to be happy. Then all of this happened. Didn’t Adam leave my apartment, I guessed not.

I looked up at him, and for a second I realized how little I actually knew about him.

I felt my heart racing as I felt layer upon layer of tape being wrapped around my head, “mmppphhh!!”

“Shhhh. Quiet Will.”

I tried to kick Adam off my body, my legs connected his midrif, but he didn’t budge, I felt tight abs under my bare feet.

“That was a mistake buddy.” Adam grabbed my ankles and twisted them, forcing the rest of my body to flip back onto my front. I heard more tape ripping off the roll and felt my ankles being plastered together. Adam bent my knees forcing my heels into my underwear clad ass, before adding tape around my ankles and thighs keeping my legs bent at a harsh angle, I could feel my heels touching my ass.

I noticed Adam’s weight lift from my body and started squirming immediately, testing the tape around my lower body and the cuffs securing my wrists.

“I’ll be back soon bud.” Adam leaned in and plastered a piece of tape over my eyes leaving me in total darkness.

My body was frozen as I heard the door to my apartment open and close.

I shook my head trying to dislodge the tape around my eyes, if I looked straight down I could see past my nose slightly. Right now what I saw was my chest heaving up and down with my underwear bulge - not turned on - and after that my thighs with wide pieces of grey duct tape wrapped around them.

What the actual fuck!

Was this really happening. Why didn’t Adam believe my whole story with Dean, I thought it was a pretty decent tale, I even bared my heart and shared the dark parts of my anger issues and seeing a therapist.

Was the story really that unbelievable. Was it truly that far fetched that Dean would forgive me after what I did to him. I really do owe so much to that gorgeous man. I can’t wait to see him for dinner.

If I can get away from Adam before then… Fuck, I can’t stand Dean up for tonight's date. That would mean the end!

I screamed into my gag and put all of my strength into breaking my legs free. I pushed, tensing my leg muscles.

“mmppph” I huffed as I relaxed my muscles in defeat.

If I can get to the kitchen I can free myself… I started squirming to my bedroom door. It was slow progress and really difficult. I was on my bum and had to drag myself with my cuffed wrists. I could feel sweat forming in my armpits.

FUCK NOOO!!! I heard the door opening.

“You aren’t going anywhere Will.” Adam picked my bound body up, with my eyes taped shut I couldn’t anticipate any movements so I was carried like a sack of potatoes and thrown onto my bed.

“AAAAMMMMMPPPHHHH” I screamed into my gag thrashing my body like crazy at the frustration I was experiencing.

I angled my head searching for Adam through my little peekhole next to my nose. I found him. He had peeled of his shirt and was busy on his phone.

With dread I saw the flash go off.

No, no, no…

Why was this happening, does the universe hate me. Was this karma? Did I deserve this?

I felt the tape over my eyes being ripped off with no mercy, it must have taken some eyebrow with it as I shouted into my sock. I looked at my captor with the meanest look I could muster. If I didn’t feel this helpless I might have found him very hot right now. His bare torso was tight and a dog tag rested in the valley between his pecs. Was he in the army, or were they cheap knockoffs?

Another flash.

I blinked, “FFFFUUUUUFFF”.

“hahaha” Adam was clearly enjoying his reign of terror, I hated it. But something inside, perhaps a bit of shame at how I treated Dean, felt like I deserved this… and it was on the same bed, in the same room…

“Now about this.” Adam jumped onto the bed kneeling next to me, and grabbed my soft bulge.

He squeezed.

I screamed.

He pulled down my underwear waistband revealing my tortured member, by now semihard at the stimulation it was getting.

“This guy out to help.” Adam pulled out a cock ring and put it on my cock. It was barely there and I felt vibrations start coursing up my dick. Within seconds I was hard.

“Mmmppph” I cursed into my gag, shooting daggers at Adam. He didn’t even notice, he was enthralled by my crotch and how he could torture me next.

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooof, how scary! :shock:
Muscle-Flex wrote: 2 years ago Hmmm… Will is really a mess of a guy. I can’t quite see why Dean would put up with him.
I definitely agree Will still needs time to sort himself out before getting into another relationship, and as we can kinda see from Adam here, Will continues to make porr decision after poor decision and really I don't even know if I want him to get back together with Dean.

Although I do hope he gets rescued from crazy Adam!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Nice chapter, [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] ! After all his effort to improve himself, the sessions with Nico and the (eventually successful) control of his anger, it would be a pity for Will to lose his date with Dean. He tried to change for Dean and now that he finally has a chance to establish their relationship, he is about to get raped by a sex-crazed maniac :o ! What has he gotten himself into?
I hope Dean will eventually notice that his date won't be responding to his calls, so he will come to his apartment and check out what's going on! I would love to see him wrestling with Adam and rescuing his "guy-in-distress" before something bad happens to poor Will.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Will really is at the mercy of Adam now. What has he got planned and will Dean come to the rescue?

Also, great character cards and I like the fact that Adam's doesn't give much away.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I feel really bad for Will! I know he was a bit of a jerk before, a little immature, but he definitely doesn't deserve this happening. I certainly hope this ordeal continues to humble him (after Dean saves him and maybe has his way with a bound and gagged Will... :D )
My M/M Stories Here
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] you are very critical over Will and I love it! He needs to prove that he has changed, I have to say he is getting back what he dished out, and perhaps even a smidge worse! Lets hope he gets out of this and then perhaps he can prove to you and anyone else that he does belong with Dean :)

[mention]Donbrown[/mention] exactly - in reality how many times have things lined up in one's life just for the carpet to be yanked from under you! I guess we need to wait and see if there is any respite in the future for our two main characters...

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Will is in for a long day, that's all I can say for now.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] in this chapter I think Will definitely sees some more of his personal flaws... he continues to grow and learn. :)

Thanks to everyone for yet another milestone!! 30 000 views!

Chapter 20: The Monster outside or the Monster within

I looked down at my dick, throbbing and reacting to the vibrations that were stimulating it.

Adam was also focused on my cock, but he was busy with something, he produced a length of rope and started wrapping it around the base of my cock, where the vibrator was. After he made a knot he started pushing me off the bed.

I flailed my cuffed wrists and kicked my taped legs trying to stop the inevitable. As I reached the edge of the bed I started slipping and soon I fell to the ground with a thump.

“ooooommppph” I grimaced as pain shot through my arm.

I had only a brief moment of respite as I felt the rope on my dick pull tight, I writhed my body into the best position to alleviate the pull.

I sighed. The sock in my mouth was soaked by now and I swallowed down saliva mixed with sweat at regular intervals.

The position I was in was straining to say the least…

I was on my back but the way my feet were taped to my thighs meant they were uncomfortably squashed under me. My shoulders were also on the ground as I strained to lift my waist to take off some of the pressure Adam was exerting on my cock which was still buzzing through all of this.

Adam lay down on the bed looking over the edge down at me. He rested his chin on his folded arms.

“You are a piece of work, you know that Will. I guess you are one of those people that just fuck up everything they touch. I bet you leave a wake of broken people behind you.” Adam paused and smiled down at me as he added more pull to the rope.

“Aaaaagh” I groaned into my sock and the numerous layers of duct tape.

“Yeah, no doubt any relationship you ever went into has gone up in flames! And it’s not your fault buddy, you are just one of those people. You mess things up, again and again. If half of what you told me in your, oh so honest heart spill this morning, is true” he twitted his eyelashes mocking me, “then you know exactly what I mean.”

Adam reached down with one hand to touch my abs, he brushed his hand across them caressing my chest.

“Just look at us. You fucked up a great thing with this Dean guy, by the way it’s time to get over that, buddy.” Adam grabbed my right nipple and twisted it.

“Aaaaaah” I screamed into my gag twisting on the floor but the cock rope held me in place.

“You then had an opportunity to get me. But since you couldn’t let go of Dean, now you fucked this up too!”

Was I insane? Was everything Adam was saying true… do I sabotage myself… do I damage the ones I love.

“There it is,” Adam smiled down at me once more, “the face of a man getting to grips with himself.”

Adam yanked on my crotch, I almost squealed.

“The difference is! I don’t let anyone fuck around with me! You are paying the dear price of betraying me!”

I looked into Adam’s eyes. I didn’t know the person looking down at me, yesterday before the party he seemed like a great dude! We were having so much fun the past few weeks. He was a well balanced man, I remember feeling safe with him around. Could this crazed hunk be the same person.

My mind made a flip-flop! This was me! This was what I do! This is EXACTLY what I did to Dean. This split personality vibe was what Dean must have experienced every time I lost my temper. It’s what Nico was referring too when he said my mood swings were extreme.

Was the rest of my life going to be filled with me experiencing the torture I inflicted on Dean… My mind swayed to seeing Dean’s eyes filled with hope looking at me from across the diner booth.

“No, no, no… buddy. Come back to me!” Adam slapped me on the cheek with his dangling hand, “You need your focus to be here. Here where I have total control over you!”

Adam jumped off the bed and in a single movement hoisted me back onto it, he lay me on my side.

He grabbed my taped cheeks in one hand and shook my head a few times while laughing at me.

My mind was still reeling at the epiphany I just had. I’ll never subject Dean or anyone else to this type of psychological torment ever again.

But first, I had to escape this monster I had created… and I needed to get rid of that perpetual vibrating!

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

:mrgreen: That awkward moment when the dangerous kidnapper starts making valid points about your behavior and inadvertantly helps you have a realization about your past relationships...

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A Breakthrough! The heavens have parted and the light shines down on Will! It's a shame that he can't do anything about it in his current predicament! I hope he can endure Adam's plans until Dean heroically saves him!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well at least somebody's finally got through to Will even if that was not their intention. A bit too late of course as he is now stuck on the receiving end. Let's see if Adam can help with any other issues Will may have!

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] hahaha... Exactly. Adam did more in ten minutes than Nico did in weeks.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] hehe, the clouds part with 'aaaaaahhhh' playing in the background... not the melodic version of angels but the frustrated version of a bound lad!

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] indeed, Adam is focused on helping Will in any way he can :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks gents for your continued interest in this story!

A list of my work...
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Great story! I really like Will's inner dialogue, and his insecurities and difficulties with regulating his emotions. It's very realistic! And you also show the power that a sub has very well, which is essential to Will's character growth: that nothing happens if the sub doesn't want to engage and have a session or relationship. Dean's decision to walk away from Will forced him to do the work.

And I've really enjoyed the discussion about being ready to be a dom, both from the characters and the story itself, as well as in the comments.

I'm looking forwards to see where the story will go, now that Will has gotten a taste of his own medicine!
Banner by Bondagefreak
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I wasn't sure how to feel about Adam at first but I think he has risen some valid points over Will's behaviour. Not that I approve of his own! 😅

I also enjoyed Will's inner thoughts! Want to see if he manages to get out or someone comes to his rescue ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved those last two chapters .
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey all, thanks for those comments... I am so guilty with ghosting you guys and I apologise. I hope you enjoy the continuation.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]

Since it's been a while a little recap is in order...

Recap:
Will is a work in progress, he has by no means figured out life itself. On top of that he dragged his very brief boyfriend Dean into the mess. Dean suggested Will see a therapist and he did, it didn’t work out. Will was ready to move on with a new guy but then he and Dean reconnected.
And now Will is dealing with a different kind of fallout, he just can’t seem to catch a break… poor guy.

Oh, Will is a growing Dom. Dean is a very submissive power bottom. And currently Will is being manhandled by the guy he ditched, a sadistic dominant hunk.

We find Will bound under Adam. Will’s ankles are plastered with tape to his thighs. His wrists are cuffed behind his back and he is sucking on his own sock held in his mouth by, you guessed it, more tape…

Chapter 21: Only one way out...

I snapped myself out of my reminiscent haze. I knew if I wanted to escape Adam I had to be one hundred percent present.

I looked into his eyes.

They were devious and cocky. But underneath I could see the quiet, nice guy from last night. I had to break through to him. I wondered how well practiced Adam’s dom persona was.

I could tell, from personal experience that this was not his true self, this was his dominant side. Just like the times when I went apeshit on Dean. That wasn’t me, that was me allowing my issues to take control.

I knew I had to get through to Adam…

I was lost in thought again but was jolted back to reality as the vibrating cock ring reached new levels.

I was by now fully erect. Not because I was turned on. No I hated being tied up. Because of that fucking vibrator.

I swallowed down some more sweat and spit that had built up in the sock that was filling my mouth.

I wanted to crane my neck to see my dick and try to make a plan to get that thing off me.

Adam saw this and jumped on top of me forcing my head back into the bed. He straddled my chest.

I took a moment to adore his body. His muscles seem to be carved out of granite, so clean and defined. From the past few hours I could tell it wasn’t just for show. The muscles actually were as strong as they looked.

“My eyes are up here buddy!” Adam teased as he gave me a smack on my cheek.

I snapped my eyes back to his, and fell head over heels into my plan… playing a hurt little puppy.

I furrowed my brow a little and tried real hard to summon a tear.

A tiny one formed in my right eye.

Then I quivered my lower jaw, as much as it could with the sock stuffed in there.

Lastly I let out a soft almost inaudible set of whimpers, and frustrated grunts.

I closed my eyes…

And waited…

Nothing…

I let out another soft whimper and tried with all my might to get some tears running.

I felt Adams hand wrap around my throat, that’s a feeling I don’t like! My eyes shot open.

“I’m not falling for your little act bitch.” Adam reached behind him with his other hand and grabbed hold of my dick.

My eyes grew wider. I grunted into the gag, tried bucking Adam off me.

His hand on my throat, his body on my waist and my limbs all safely secured there was no way I was gonna get rid of him.

“The best you can do is agree to this.” he started pumping my cock behind his back.

I had to resist one last time. I strained against my bonds. Swallowed another mouth full of spit and sweat. Tried to break my throat free from his hand. Nothing.

I let out a sigh. Was I defeated.

I think I was… for now.

“See. Now all you need to do is ask for it. No. Beg for it.”

I glared at Adam.

Was the only way out of this through it…

“Look. I’m not about to force myself on you but you gotta know that you aren't getting untied unless you ask me to get you off.”

I shifted my body. Wondering what to do. But my hard dick had me so confused. I craved release… I wanted to be free and I wanted to cum.

The decision was impossible to make, I had no interest in having an orgasm tied up like I was stuck under a douche… but it was quite literally my only option.

“Pwwwwwsssss akkkk eeee ccmmmmm” it felt like all of my built up walls crumbled down as Adam reached behind his back and grabbed my dick and started purposefully stroking it.

I wanted to smack his hand away so bad, I wanted to buck him off my body throw him against the wall and tie his ass up. I wanted to…

“fuuuuuuuuuggghhhhh”

I screamed my eyes almost rolling back in my head as my pleasure took over, I was so close. I gyrated my hips in tune with Adams pumps.

Then his hand disappeared, I was fucking open air.

I looked at his face, a smug smirk spread across his lips.

“Yeah I know you asked and I know you want it, but remember I am in control here.” Adam pinched my nose shut, I felt my own precum between his fingers and my nose.

“Your just a helpless little boy who fucked around with the wrong man.”

I struggled in my bonds being pinned down to the bed with the solid hunk sitting on top of me. This was torture…

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Adam continues to make incisive cuts deep down to Will's psyche... we'll have to see how much being dommed by someone that shares his "dom side" affects Will.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Alex is really exerting his control. Will, in my opinion, has certainly suffered enough, but clearly his current captor doesn't agree. I need our unexpected hero Dean to make a triumphant appearance soon! And when he does, he'll have a hopefully newly humbled and already bound Will waiting for him!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic