Reality Check (M/M) #21 [4 Sept]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A fantastic continuation! I'm glad Will is taking the time to at least try and grow as a person and a dom.

And I definitely Agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention]! I am conflicted on who I most want to see tied, and I think the only solution is to have all three of them tied up at some point!

Can't wait for more in the story!
My M/M Stories Here
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

This one has been a different chapter, but I liked the format. Was quite insightful seeing Will's writting, it helped me better understand where his anger comes from and how it links to his dom tendencies, I might be reading too much into this but his "sudden" interest in Nico could also be linked to it if my theory is correct.

But I agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention], let's see the three tied up! I want everyone to end roped up! :lol:

Also, am I the only one who started singing the moment I read "Raindrops and kittens, and warm woollen mittens..."?

Update: Now that song is stuck in my head. You'll pay for this! :mrgreen:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

You definitely explore some interesting things in this chapter. The therapist can help show the way but the person actually has to want to and make the change themselves. I like that the journal helps Will to explore his thoughts and gives us an insight into some complex thought processes. I feel I would be a bit like Will - dismissive at first but slowly realising the benefit!

Looks like anger isn't his only issue, there seems to be a big handful of lust in there as well! Will Nico be able to maintain his professionalism if Will makes a move? Looking forward to how these events pan out.

I like the way you split the journal entry from the rest of the text but I have to say I found the dark blue colour against a dark background quite hard to read. It might just be my eye sight or computer colour scheme but maybe a different font would be a better way to delineate...

A minor niggle, I look forward to reading more.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

So this might fall more into fantasy than reality... I hope I don't disappoint someone with divulging from hard reality for a bit, it is fiction after all..

Sorry :cry:

ENJOY!!

Chapter 14: What fantasizing gets you

I actually started investing in my therapy sessions and ended up going a couple times a week. For the past month.

One thing which I did not expect was falling head over heels for Nico. He was such a perfect guy. He knew all about me and he still seemed to like me, we had hashed out where my anger stems from and addressed it, he didn’t think any less of me. In fact I think the growing bond between us was strengthened every time I went to see him.

Another good side effect of the therapy was that it took my mind off my loneliness, and specifically Dean. A few days ago I thought about him and couldn’t recall the last time he was on my mind. Don’t get me wrong, I still think he is perfect for me, but I had to make sure I was perfect for him, and that included knowing things about him...

It was a simple two step plan. One, seduce Nico to tell me some things about Dean. Two, get back with Dean.

Simple right.

I was waiting for Nico’s current session to end. I had a backpack with me, and stuffed inside a whole bunch of rope and athletic tape, duct tape wouldn’t work, it’s too noisy when you pull it off the roll. We would need to be quiet.

The door opened.

I went in and dropped my backpack before taking my regular seat.

Nico sat down across from me.

“How are we today Will?”

“I am doing just great.” I tried really hard to hide my excitement.

“What’s up. You have an electric atmosphere around you today.”

He noticed.

I decided to jump right into it.

I stood up and walked over to where he was seated, went behind his chair and placed my hands on his shoulders.

“Will, I don’t ever foo…”

I placed my hand over his mouth, silencing him before he could finish his sentence.

“Uh, uh, uh, remember these sessions are for me to talk. You listen. I know there is some special bond between the two of us. It was obvious from the start.”

Nico stayed silent as my other hand wandered down his chest, I slipped it inside his shirt and headed right for his nipple.

I almost shouted out in surprise when I felt a small barbell nipple ring. I squeezed lightly and heard a satisfied moan coming through my hand.

“Yeah, you like that?” I asked as I squeezed yet again on the pierced nipple.

“Hmmmm.”

“I know you try and keep your relationships professional with your patients, but we have something special.” I was leaning forward whispering into his ear.

With unnatural speed and agility Nico grabbed my wrists, spun out of his chair, twisted me around and slammed me into the floor.

Basically, before I even knew what was going on, I was on the floor my hands held firmly in the small of my back and Nico’s body on top of me. I didn’t get a chance to shout out as my mouth was slammed shut in a big soft hand.

“Do you really think other twinky boy’s haven’t tried this before, I was onto you the minute I saw the backpack.” He twisted my wrist a little more and I winced in slight pain. “This is really sad Will. I genuinely thought we were getting somewhere. But I now know all of your progress was because of your crush on me and not to better yourself.”

He let go of me completely and stood back.

I gingerly started getting up, looking a little foolish, my face bright red. I looked over at Nico, his entire demeanor had shifted from the loving soft therapist to a towering imposing dominant.

But I wasn’t afraid.

It all made sense to me right there. Nico could go into dominant role and be fierce, but because I knew he wouldn’t hurt me I wasn’t actually afraid.

There was a different feeling coursing through my body, one I couldn’t describe even if I wanted to, as is started standing up I felt the need to stay on my knees, some primal instinct to the impressive display I just witnessed.

I slowly placed my wrists behind my back, Nico stayed absolutely still, he showed no reaction.

“Teach me sir.” I quietly asked.

He turned to the door walking toward it.

I expected him to open it and chase me away, since I clearly overstepped the professional boundary.

My heart skipped a beat when he instead turned the lock.

He walked over to his desk, and picked up the phone, “Darcy, cancel my three o’clock please.” He placed his glasses on the desk and walked back to me.

“Now Will. I never do this, but since I have a very soft spot for Dean, I can make an exception.”

“What do…”

Nico placed a finger over my lips. “No talking buddy. Listening and learning. That’s what I need from you.”

He pulled out the rope from my backpack and started wrapping ropes around my chest. “You see, a dom needs to be in control of the room. There is no discussion that I am the alpha in this room right.”

He was right, I thought I was a dom, but seeing him just now, something inside me accepted he was the alpha.

Nico was now wrapping rope around my wrists, securing them behind my back.

I winced as he pulled the cinch tight.

He pulled out more rope. And looped around my elbows pulling them back to a slightly uncomfortable degree.

The precise and dedicated almost rhythmic movements he was going through kind of placed me in a trance. I know he was saying some stuff about being a dom but honestly I wasn’t listening.

I was mesmerized by the feeling of slowly losing control of my body.

Knowing that my anger stems from losing control, the few seconds I was being bound was more therapeutic than all the talks we had had till this point.

Feeling my legs being bound, realizing I had lost the ability to get away.

The feeling of helplessness washed over me and it felt oddly purifying for a few seconds.

Then those seconds passed.

I felt trapped.

I pulled at my bonds, but there was no way I was getting out, Nico knew his ropes.

“Uh, Nico. You can let me go now. I understand the lesson.”

I felt him firmly place his hand across the lower half of my face. “Mmmpppph.”

“We are far from done buddy.” I heard him rummaging through my backpack, then saw the tape coming into view. Nico started wrapping tape around my head, sufficiently silencing me.

I protested but could only make grunts. I pulled at my bonds again, I felt sweat start forming on my brow. I shuffled myself to turn around, so I could look at Nico.

OH NO!! My eyes went wide.

Nico had taken a seat holding my journal in his hands. “I need to read this. You always seem to get aroused when writing in our sessions.”

I was stunned, too shocked to react.

I watched Nico’s eyes moving back and forth, as he read page after page…

Page after page of me fantasizing tying his body in every known position and fucking him.

My heart was beating fast, I had no idea what to expect, then I saw it, movement from Nico. But it wasn’t his wrists, or his legs, or his head. There was a tent pitching in his loose pants, I could see his dick growing.

Nico slammed the journal shut. “Damn Will. Just… wow.” he rubbed one hand on his engorged crotch, “That is some imagination you have. This is absolutely not what you were supposed to be writing in your journal. You have been a bad boy. You have disappointed me. What will I do with you? We have so much work left.”
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Well, at least one thing might be realistic - it's actually a common problem where patients feel as though they fall in love or infatuation with their therapists - it's known as "transference," where romantic feelings or feelings towards an authority figure are transferred to the therapist. I'm excited to see Nico taking control of Will, but I wonder how this will affect not only Will's progress but also both of their relationships with Dean...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I agree with the things Volobond said. How will this affect the effects of the therapy and how will it affect Will’s relationship with Dean? It’s good to see that Nico stays in control of the situation. Perhaps this is the way he can trigger one of Will’s anger attacks so he can study it in person.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

This was another hot chapter .
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] thanks man!

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] do you have a crystal ball somewhere I don't know of :lol:

[mention]Volobond[/mention] yip. that is a real thing - the fantasy part is the therapist actually acting on it, I guess?

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] thanks for the review on the previous chapter, yeah I didn't realize some use the dark backgrounds, I use the light colored dashboard. ;)

[mention]cj2125[/mention] haha, I was also humming the tune for the rest of the day.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] the growth is happening, but I feel like Will gives one step forward then two steps back... poor guy - somewhat of a tragic hero if you will...

Be cool guys! 8-)

A list of my work...
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Maybe a slight slip into fantasy but I'm not complaining! A bit disappointed that Will was going to try and extract private information about Dean from Nico - that's really not the way to try and win someone back. He still has a lot to learn. A bit of bondage therapy seems quite appropriate as a response.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

While definitely not healthy, and evidence of Will's need to continue to grow, that was an amazingly hot chapter. I am also concerned with how this will affect all of their relationships, but I'm excited to see Will spend some time in the ropes and learn a thing or two (not only domming and ropework, but also some emotional maturity!)

I love Will and Nico's dynamic and I am excited to see it play out, but I do miss Dean. Hope we see that hunk soon!
My M/M Stories Here
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Well, this took an unexpected turn, not that I'm complaining! It was nice seeing Will submit for a change, revealed a lot of his character and seems to have set him in a path of grow. Just wonder how this will play out in his relationship with Dean, especially if Nico is going to become a featured player!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Chapter 15: progress

Nico leaned forward placing his feet apart and resting his elbows on his knees, he looked at me intently, then his finger motioned for me to move closer.

My mind was all over the place. I loved seeing the arousal very clearly visible in Nicos crotch. I was slightly ashamed at the fact he had read every single fantasy I had written about him, even the one where I have him and Dean as sex slaves. I was not liking the feeling of being helpless, my limbs were useless, my mouth was useless, all I could do was watch Nico.

What was the most shocking to me was that I wasn’t hard at all. With all the stimulus in the room, my dick was still flaccid. Was I not turned on by being tied up? I know I get horny whenever I see a guy tied up, but perhaps being on the receiving end doesn’t do anything for me?

I decided to play along with Nico for now, not having him bound and begging but rather in control was not what I had planned but it was my lot for now.

I waddled over to where he was seated, he indicated for me to stop when I was about half a meter from him. “Upright.” came a short instruction.

I sat upright, keeping my back straight.

Nico placed the point of his right shoe right on my crotch, feeling the absence of wood he lifted his eyebrow, “Aaah, so you are a dom. Interesting how being on the receiving end of the bondage doesn’t do anything for you. I’m the same. Luckily there are other ways of arousing people.”

He started rubbing over my crotch with his shoe.

“Hhmmmm” I weakly protested as I felt my dick slowly grow hard.

Nico pressed down hard on my erection with his foot. I doubled over trying to escape the dom.

I felt a hand grabbing my throat, “Sit upright boy.” The authority in the voice made the hair on the back of my neck stand, I followed the order not even considering disobedience. Why was I being so weak willed.

It made no sense.

“I can see you trying to figure it out. You are a dom, but how can you submit so easily to me?” Nico started explaining, “Will you might be a dom, but are an Alpha too, I think not, at least not yet. That is why you can’t control a Beta like Dean, yet. You are both Beta, you a dom him a sub. I am Alpha and Dom, you are hardwired to obey me.”

Nico had kicked his shoes off by now and was rubbing my erection through my pants with his socked feet.

What is he even talking about.

“You see your online or journal fantasies are just that. Fantasies. If you want to make this into a lifestyle, there is so much more you have to learn. Luckily for you, you have me.”

I looked at Nico with wide eyes.

“You do want this to become your lifestyle right?”

I was confused, and he saw that, “I don’t mean being a sub, it clearly doesn’t turn you on. I mean making bondage and your fantasies part of your life and not just dreams.”

I did want that, I wanted Dean to be with me, I wanted that life I dreamed about with him. I nodded my head yes.

“Good. Lets make that happen. But first, lets get this taken care of.” he grinned down at my cock that was being rubbed by his socked feet.

He lifted one foot toward my face and placed his socked toes right under my nose. I smelled the aroma and pulled back slightly.

“Oh, you don’t like that?” I saw a huge smile appear on his face. “On the,” he flipped through some pages of my Journal, “28th you wrote that you wanted to stuff your sweaty feet into my face and make me smell your trainers. I remember that day, you came here from the gym.”

Nico grabbed his sneaker which he recently kicked off and brought the opening towards my face. I was not about to go down that easily.

I pulled away, momentarily forgetting my bound state. My body started toppling over, my trussed limbs tried flailing but were securely tied down. I hi the floor with a thud.

I closed my eyes and grimaced, but immediately felt Nico’s large body straddle me on the floor. By the time I opened my eyes I was looking straight into the sneaker which was squashed onto my face.

That was enough, I started thrashing into my bonds really fighting the ropes, trying to get an inch of freedom, I bucked under Nico trying to throw him off my body.

“Maaaaaaahhhhhhhh” I screamed into the gag.

Nico threw the sneaker aside and focused on pinning me to the ground, his large muscled body did it easily. I couldn’t move an inch the way he pinned me down, he slammed his big hand down over my taped mouth pushing my head into the carpeted floor.

“Listen buddy. This is on you, you came in here looking for a bondage session, I gave you what you wanted. Now, two things can happen. Either I untie you and you leave, or” he moved his hand down to my crotch and took a handful of cock, “I can help you with that and then free you.”

I was seeing only red by now, “Ffffffeeeeee” I shouted into the gag, and tried to buck him off my body. I didn’t even manage to budge his large frame.

“If you had a mantra, now would be the time to repeat it to yourself. Get out of that anger Will. Don’t fall into the pit.”

Get off me, I fought against the hunk that was pinning me down but nothing budged.

I breathed deeply tugging at my bonds.

I was super frustrated, and I was trapped, freedom was nowhere in sight.

I let out a desperate whimper.

“There, there Will. We need to break this hostile cycle you are trapped in. Find your peace, focus on something or someone to pull you through.”

The words were barely spoken, I saw Dean in my mind, the night we were watching TV together, his bound frame sitting at my feet being content.

The storm calmed down.

“Good.” Nico smiled down at me. “What was it? Was it Dean?”

I nodded, how did he know?

“That’s good. This is a breakthrough Will. Good session.”

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Well... Nico's methods are certainly... unorthodox! :shock:

Still, it's pretty cool to mention that sometimes people are only into one side of the bondage, really.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I wonder how Dean would fit into Nico's new arrangement. It's obvious if anyone's going to have two guys bound under their feet (quite literally in this case), it's the therapist.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm loving these sessions with Nico! Hopefully Will can retain as much as possible and be the best person for Dean! Speaking of, I hope we get to see Dean again soon! I love Will and Nico, but I miss that big sweet sub!
My M/M Stories Here
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Love how Will is exploring his submissive side, he is not entirely a sub but he also isn't a full dom, though unorthodox, Nico's therapy seems to be working. Wonder how it will impact his relationship with Dean
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey all. Thanks for reading, following and commenting.

No bondage, but progressing the story and setting up a scene we are all waiting for! :P

Chapter 16: Rebound?

Good session!? Was he being serious, this is torture.

To be honest I think I understood what he meant, but I was just over this, I wanted my freedom back.

“Hmmmpphhhh” I spoke into my gag shaking my head back and forth trying to indicate that I had had enough.

“What's that Will, you want out?”

“mmmmm hmmmm.”

“Are you sure?” Nico grabbed a handful of my crotch and lightly squeezed, it was like a switch inside me had flipped because this time my cock was rock hard. “Yeah buddy!” smiled Nico.

“Hhmmmm” I looked at him shooting daggers.

“Ok, ok.”

Nico went ahead and untied me.

The second I was free I grabbed my stuff and walked out.

I know anybody that knew the whole story would seriously judge me, I mean I went in there with the idea of roping him up and interrogating him.

When the tables got turned I couldn’t handle it, I lost my shit and completely burned down a bridge. I seem to be really good at that, pushing people away.

As I sat on the subway the saw the light come on for the next stop.

It was a station close to Dean’s house.

I stepped off the subway, heading for his place.

I walked up to the front door of the flats, I pressed his button, “Helloooo, can I help you?”.

He sounded so happy, “I-its Will. Can I come in?”

There was silence, then the door buzzed.

I walked up the three flights of stairs, and knocked on his door, he opened and I grabbed him in a big hug, squeezing him. He placed his arms around me returning the hug.

A tear formed in my eye as I held the man of my dreams.

“Will, are you ok?”

“I am know.”

“Hon, who is at the door?” came an unknown voice from somewhere inside.

My heart froze in an instant, as I released Dean from the hug, just a man walked up to us, he was tall, fair skinned with blonde hair and a chiseled jawline. He was shirtless displaying his perfect torso as he strutted to the front door.

I pushed Dean away, “I’m sorry. This was a mistake.” I turned and ran down the hallway, bounding down the stairs three at a time, tears blurring my vision. I burst back onto the street, not knowing where I was heading, just away.

“Will!!” I heard Dean’s voice calling after me. I kept walking. “WILL!!” I stopped.

I felt Dean’s hand on my shoulder, “Will, come on let’s talk.”

“About what, it’s clear Dean. You have moved on, and that's ok. I want that for you.” some silence then I proceeded with a lie that broke my heart, “I know that I am bad for you and I just came to tell you that you are better off without me.”

I started walking away again.

“Will, come on.” Dean gave two steps after me then stopped, I kept walking, brushing the tears from my eyes.

>>>

Well, it’s been about two months since that day.

I didn’t go back for any more therapy sessions, I did a lot of reading and a lot of journaling. Ok, I admit it grew on me.

I spent a lot of time focusing on myself and clearing my head.

My phone beeped, it was from Adam.

Ready to go Will

Adam lives one floor up, we were recently riding the elevator together and got to talking. A friendship started evolving up to the point where he invited me to join him for his friends birthday party. He was not my regular type but there was something good about him, safety maybe?

I met him in the elevator and we were off.

“Wait who is this friend of yours again?” I was so impressed as we drove up to the mansion, there were already hundreds of people at the party. The cab dropped us and we walked up to the front doors, hearing the music play from inside. There party was clearly already in full swing.

“A buddy from college. His parents own a bank or something.”

Adam and I headed right for the dance floor and started dancing, we had some drinks and were having a great time.

Nature called and I started searching for a bathroom, I couldn't find one and decided to slip behind the pool house. I felt the pressure on my bladder ease as I released.

I heard someone walking up behind me, “Hi Will.”

“Dean!” I spun around shocked.

An uncomfortable silence settled between us.

Dean grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss.

I tucked my dick back in my pants and tried pulling away from Dean but his hands were already under my shirt, groping my chest.

I pushed him off me, both of us breathing hard, both a little drunk, the party music seemed to grow quiet.

His brown skin in the faint light, his chest almost popping his shirt buttons, his slim waist, his bulge -and then his eyes. In an instant all my fantasies came rushing back into my mind, and all was lost.

I grabbed Deans wrists and pulled them behind his back, pushing him against the wall.

“Oh, I missed you so much.” I kissed his neck, “I don’t even know how to say sorry Dean. I messed up.”

“You and me both Will. I mean Sir.”

“This should be a start,” I got down on my knees and whipped out his dick which was hard by now and started blowing him.

He ran his fingers through my hair, as he thrust his hips.

It didn’t take him long to blow his load.

I kept his jizz in my mouth and stood back up.

“Wow, Will, Sir. Apology accepted.”

I placed my finger over his lips silencing him then went in for a kiss.

Our lips locked and I pushed his cum into his mouth then pulled away, slamming my hand over his mouth hand gagging him.

“If you accept the apology swallow.”

I saw his throat swallow and smiled.

“I’m sure there is something in here I can use to tie you up. It’s been way too long!”

I grabbed Dean’s wrist and pulled him into the pool house.

The windows let in some light and the music had faded to a distant thumping as I stood in the small room with my dream guy.

My better judgement was warning me against this but the alcohol and hormones were stronger, I turned and locked the door.

“Strip buddy, and make it slow.”

Dean started a slow strip tease…

A list of my work...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Another hot chapter, even with little bondage involved!
I'm glad Will and Dean are reconnecting, but I really hope Will is becoming a better person, and I hope he didn't pull Dean away from a possibly healthy relationship and back into their previously unhealthy one. I'm rooting for your positive change Will! Looking forward to some more amazing bondage with these two!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago I'm glad Will and Dean are reconnecting, but I really hope Will is becoming a better person, and I hope he didn't pull Dean away from a possibly healthy relationship and back into their previously unhealthy one.
I completely agree here. I feel like Will still has a LONG way to go before he's quote-unquote "ready" for a relationship of this nature, and honestly his behavior with Nico shows he's not exactly in a good place to do that. His little freak out over Dean makes me similarly concerned, along with he somehow messed up too, when he did nothing wrong? Keeping my mind open, but I'm watching Will like a hawk so I can rescue sweet Dean if need be ;)

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I love how this is going, though I'm rooting for Will and Dean, I agree that Will doesn't seem to be ready yet, hopefully he is serious when he works to be a better person, both for himsel and for Dean
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

All the hallmarks of a classic rom-com! Some interesting diagnoses from the last therapy session. Interesting that Will used an image of the bound and content Dean as an anger calming mechanism. Not sure a drunken hook-up at a party is necessarily the best way to restart the relationship but looking forward to seeing what happens.

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi all.

Thanks for the comments [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]cathycj60[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], it really is nice to hear how you guys feel about the relationship, that is continuing to unfold... the choices might seem flawed but I think we have come to expect that from this story :)

20000 views!

Thanks for all the readers, yes even the silent ones! Seeing the view's counter go up is a huge motivation to continue writing!

Chapter 17: The pool house (PG17)

I sat down on the floor of the pool house, the music of the party a faint thumping and the smell of some chemicals in my nose.

I was looking at a picture of pure stunning stud.

Dean’s hips started swaying to the faint beats, he unbuttoned his shirt revealing his abs slowly two by two they came into view. He pulled the shirt off his shoulders, revealing his toned shoulders and perfect pecs. He tossed the shirt at me and I caught it in my lap.

Dean spun around still in rhythm with the low beats coming from outside, he gyrated his hips causing my gaze to be fixed on his ass. My hand inadvertently started rubbing at my crotch which was completely at attention.

Dean undid his leather belt and pulled it off, then he went and pulled my heart strings. He placed the belt around his neck and fashioned a makeshift collar and leash.

He quickly stepped out of his shoes before slowly and sensually lowering his jeans to reveal his round ample ass. As the jeans waistband lowered it revealed a neon yellow jockstrap. He dropped the jeans and stepped out of them.

I was mesmerized and my hand was down my own pants rubbing at my dick.

“Your turn sir.” said Dean as he stepped closer to me and went down on his hands and knees. He crawled over to me stopping centimeters from my face.

I grabbed the belt that was around his neck in my right hand and pulled him into a deep kiss, my left hand roamed into his short black curls.

I felt Dean’s hands lifting my shirt up from my chest and we broke the kiss hust long enough for the shirt to pass.

Dean undid my fabric belt and unzipped my trousers pulling them down, taking my underwear with them. I kicked them off and found myself completely naked still enthralled in the kiss with Dean.

I pulled back from the kiss almost panting… “Lets… get… something… to tie you up with.” I stood up taking him by the leash and rummaged through the pool house. In the dim light coming in through the windows it took a little while but we managed to scavenge a piece of cord.

“Well bud, I think we will have to make do with these. Now hands behind your back babe.”

Babe, I liked saying that to him. I loved this. But, was it right… I was in my head again. I looked up, Dean’s strong back and perfect shoulders were before me, and I lost track of my thoughts trying to stop me but gave in to the instinct.

Dean folded his wrists in the small of his back. I started wrapping the cord around his wrists a few times and then cinched it nice and tight. I went onto my toes to reach the jock’s neck and planted a kiss on the back of his neck above the belt collar. As I moved closer to reach with the kiss my hard dick poked into Deans ass.

He groaned deeply.

I laced my arm under his and reached forward for the belt leash, grabbed it and pulled it downward. I forced Dean to bend over forward presenting his jockstrap ass to me.

I lightly placed my hands on the small of his back, lacing my right hands fingers into one of his bound hands’ fingers. “Do you want this boy?”

There was a voice somewhere deep inside that was screaming I should stop, but the alcohol, the hormones and the heat of the moment overrode that judgement. I was not worried about consequences, I just wanted this right now, I have waited for this.

“Yes sir. Please sir.”

I went down on my knees and since we had no lube gave a good old spit at Deans hole, I rubbed it in a little before taking another spit. I rubbed it in slowly and gently pressed my fingers against Deans ass.

“You ready boy?”

“Yes sir.”

I took my dick in my hand and guided it into position then pushed slowly as I entered Dean. The sensation gave me goosebumps all over. I felt Deans fingers clasp tighter around mine as I pushed deeper.

I curled my toes as Deans tight ass gave way to my dick. I slowly started thrusting, subconsciously matching the background thumps that were now even more distant.

“aaaaaah” I exhaled feeling bliss course through my body.

Dean moaned in return and opened his fingers only to grab hold of my hand again, he spread his legs a little and bent his knees allowing me to come off my toes.

The thrusting became almost a trance as endorphins rushed over me and my sub.

My body tensed, the satisfaction of waiting for this moment for so long took over and I blew my load, we had barely begun and it was over.

“Aaaaaaagh!” I groaned through clenched teeth as I pulsed into Deans ass.

Our interlaced fingers let go as we felt the adrenaline subside. I pulled out and couldn’t stop myself from starting to giggle.

Dean stood back upright and turned around he was also giggling, and soon we were laughing. The release of tension and emotions had a strange consequence.

“I’m sorry bud. I wanted that to last way longer.”

I brushed a laughing tear from Deans cheek, “No way sir. It was perfect.”

I looked around and saw some towels, we threw them out on the floor and I helped Dean to lay down before laying next to him, we were on our sides looking at each other. Just silent.

I whispered, “I think I love you.”

Dean whispered back, “Yeah me too.”

We stared into each others eyes, I was way too scared to say anything else, this is usually where I fuck up, so I kept my mouth shut. I started playing with deans hair as we both started drifting off…

I woke up with a shock as someone banged on the pool house door.

Dean was also just waking up.

"Heeey! Get out!" the person screamed and continued banging the door.

Dean had fallen asleep with his head on my chest and I helped him sit up to quickly untie his wrists.

We pulled on our clothes and stumbled out of the pool house, the host practically chasing us off his property.

We ran out and ran down the street laughing together, we stopped at the corner, I reached out my hand and Dean slipped his fingers between mine.

We kissed and started walking down the road in silence, heading for somewhere we could have breakfast...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

:|

I love your writing and I love the story, but still part of me is worried and concerned that Dean and Will are falling down the same path again - hot belt collar/leash (although somewhat of a choking hazard) and cute confession.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Im optimistic! Much better communication from Will this time around, and Dean was certainly eager! The belt leash was a nice addition! I also love the picture of them sleeping in at the pool house, oops!

Don't mess it up this time Will!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well things seemed to go OK this time even if Will couldn't contain himself! Still a better sort of outburst compared to some of his others! Slightly worried by the lack of protection though...

An erotic chapter and they obviously have feelings for each other. I hope things work out a bit better this time but I'm not sure reality is going to work like that!

Glad the story is getting the views it deserves [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]. I'm definitely invested!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic