Reality Check (M/M) #21 [4 Sept]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Okay, [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention], you have really given me a handfeeding kink right here!

I think Will is being paranoid but he's not wrong. In these kinds of relationships there is a two-way street. Will is the Dom, but the control goes both ways. If you subscribe to the idea of Doms being subject to the consent of their subs, then technically Dean IS the one in control...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Awesome addition yet again. Love how it’s building and building with every chapter. The thoughts Will has are always great to hear, as most stories I’m reading are from the subs point of view. Once again totally loving the dynamic you’ve depicted.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I love how Willhas to work for being a good dom and having Dean tied up doesn't magically make him some super alpha guy. It makes it more exciting when he actually nails down his role.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I love how he is realizing how true dom/sub romantic relationships work. You might be in charge but you also want to do everything to make the other happy. In the end, despite what tags may tell, you share the power in the relation with the other one
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love this exploration of who is control, who is doing the training.

Dean escapes from the ropes. Does Will need to train Dean so he doesn't try to escape or is Dean training Will to improve his rope work.

Dean finds a loophole in Will's instructions. Does Will need to train Dean to follow the spirit of the instructions or is Dean training Will to consider his instructions more carefully.

I don't think Dean is a master puppeteer but as this is a new relationship they will both have things to learn from each other. Dean needs to work out the kind of sub he wants to be and Will needs to work out what kind of dom he wants to be. Hopefully they will prove to be compatible and both get what they want out of the relationship. You need to be able to control yourself before you can attempt to control someone else.

And Will handfeeding Dean hotdogs whilst Dean is tied to a chair - brilliant image!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Who is in control indeed.

They are grooming each other to do better with each passing moment.

Thanks for the amazing feedback all. [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]

Your comments mean so much to me. Like I have mentioned time and again, I have no real experiences, So this story is from my idea of how this would play out in actual real life. So your comments give me confidence. Thanks

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] I know how much you enjoy this story, so I want to dedicate this next chapter to you.

and here it is...

Chapter 9: So close

The seconds creeped by as we stared into one another’s eyes. I wondered what he was thinking. I was thinking how gorgeous he was.

I was considering how stunning he looked bound to the chair, his strong torso circled by ropes, his pecs bulging slightly more than usual because of the ropes squeezing his chest. His upper arms forced behind the chair back caused his biceps and triceps to relax, putting all the stress on his shoulder muscles, they gleamed under his sweat.

I sat down on his lap with my front facing him, straddling the chair. His hard member inches from my own growing erection.

As I sat down, more pressure went onto the chair and once again Dean groaned as the plug did its job. I smiled a devious smile.

I slowly started pulsing my waist on his lap, each motion made my toyboy shift and groan. I guessed the plug was translating my movements.

I planted my lips on his, placing my one hand on his throat and the other in his black curly hair. I held him in a firm grasp as I made out with him.

All the time working my hips.

“Fuuuuuuuuck.” Whispered Dean as we took a second to breathe. “I am so ready to cum sir.”

“Yeah.” I whispered back keeping my thrusting steady. “Can you do it with neither of us touching your dick?”

Dean gave a playful smirk, “I can try.”

“Tell you what bud. If you bust your nut without touching in the next five minutes, I’ll wreck your ass.”

What was I saying, the heat of the moment was driving me insane. Was that even sexy talk? I had no idea what I was doing. But it was working.

Dean bit his upper lip as he started thrusting under me. My eyes went wide as I felt his dick touching mine.

I jumped up. “I said no touching.”

Dean smiled his cocky smile.

I jumped onto the table sitting myself square in front of him, placing my bare feet on the chair seat between his spread thighs.

Dean looked down, he looked back at me and started seriously humping the air. His hard dick pitching a tent in his loose running shorts, each thrust brought forth the swishing sound of his shorts and the deep breaths.

“uh.”

“ah”

Dean was panting within the first minute, his sexual drive pushing him forward.

The chair started creaking as my buddy’s thrusts became more intense.

His muscles started straining, his abs flexing and his thighs bulging. I thought for sure he was about to cum but nothing happened.

“Fuuuck me!” grimaced Dean. “I am so close. Just can’t get enough, ugh”

I could tell he was frustrated.

“Tick tock” I waved my finger in front of his eyes, teasing him.

He moaned and groaned but after five minutes nothing happened.

“We will have to train you to be able to do a hands free boy. Times up.”

Dean’s movements died down. “Fuck. I can’t believe I didn’t cum. I was right there a couple of times but I needed more to push me over the edge.” Dean shifted in his bondage, relaxing his composure into the strict ropes. He took a deep breath and let out a sigh.

I waited patiently for another 5 minutes so that Deans body can recoup. I was afraid any touch would send him over.

I started untying his body from the chair. Soon he was able to stand up.

His first reaction was to touch the butt plug.

“Can’t I take this out now.” He gave me very mild puppy eyes, which absolutely melted my heart. Here was a big stud, reduced to begging me to remove a plug from his ass. This couldn’t be real.

“Bend over.”

I gave a simple command and Dean for once listened without any theatrics.

I realized right then we might be getting somewhere, maybe he was starting to obey without question – or maybe he just desperately wanted his ass to be free of pressure.

Dean bent over presenting his bum to me. It was so round, and yet firm. I pulled down his shorts, revealing his butt cheeks, spread open by the way he was standing.

I softly touched the plug pushing it deeper, Dean’s knees buckled a little. I must have hit that prostate.

I was tempted to push it again, but that much pleasure would literally let Dean explode so I opted to grabbing the little platform and pulled the plug out of my toys ass, extracting a long deep moan from him in the process.

“That’s a good boy. Your hole will be ready for me one day. I just know it.” I smacked his bum, watched it jiggle ever so slightly and pulled his shorts back up.

“Grab a shower. I’ll be waiting for you.”

Dean went for a shower and I cleaned up and straightened out my apartment before going to lie down on my bed.

As Dean came out of the shower wearing his standard black briefs, I patted the bed next to me. He jumped on and I signaled him to be the little spoon. He obliged and I placed my arm around his chest.

We lay there in silence for a bit. I was enjoying the tender moment. This is what it felt like to have someone be there for your every need. Not only the fun stuff but also the needed stuff.

After few more seconds of silence, “Sir.” Dean whispered.

“Yeah my boy?”

“Could you tie me up sir?”
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey happy readers.

I have opened up a poll on this story, and in so doing opened myself up for some real critical feedback.

Please be honest when answering the poll. The answers will only help me to up my game if it's necessary :D

Stay chilled

A list of my work...
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Fantastic chapter [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]. You painted a brilliant picture of Dean struggling against his bonds, trying desperately to get off. He must be so frustrated - hopefully he was able to control himself in the shower. ;)

Loved the tender moment between the two of them as they spoon on the bed followed by that brilliant final question from Dean. He's a keeper and I'm sure Will will be happy to oblige!

As for the poll, I had to go for the top option. I think between the right two people these events could definitely happen. None of the bondage, gags or other actions have been too extreme and neither character is perfect. They make and learn from their mistakes and are growing as a couple as they start to understand each other better.

Great work!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Loved this chapter [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]. I could almost pictured a clear image of Dean tied to that chair, struggling to get off, I think so far is one of my favorite mental images of your story. That says a lot of what a good job you did describing it

As for your poll, I went with the first option. The story feels real. The dialogue and reactions are perfectly believable and in character and the situation felt appropriate for both their level of experience. Even the way their relationship is developing doesn't feel too slow or too fast.

Good job!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] that was another great chapter .
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] you have a special gift in story telling. The way you compose a chapter, with the dialogue and action taking place really captures my attention.

Picturing Dean frantically humping the air made me chuckle and smile like some kind of sadistic villain. :twisted: Then having the tender spooning moment had me gushing with joy.

I voted for the first option as I think you tell a compelling story that is totally believable

Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Dean is simply adorable. I loved how frustrated he was with his inability to make himself come and his desire to be bound.

For the poll, I've gone with the first option. Even though the situation feels a bit too good, both characters act like real people and no scene feels arbitrary or unearned.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I love how frustrated Dean feels over not being able to cum, even though he's been on the edge several times. I like the way he tells Will about that at the end. And it was great to see him submit to Will when he asked him to get the plug out of his ass. I thought it was really cute that he asked to be tied up again after taking a shower. He craves being brought to submission by Will.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Absolutely love the way Dean was humping the air in his quest to cum! Not to mention the adorably sexy question the chapter ends with!

I chose the first option on the poll as well. The characters have realistic motivations and insecurities that play out in logical ways.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Thank you so much for answering the poll!!

This is great feedback and I will continue to do my best!

I made a banner for this thread :D check my signature!!

[mention]overkneesoccersocks[/mention] [mention]Boundcurious[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]YourCaptor75[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] Havent heard from you guys in a few chapters. Let me know if you are still following the story :)

Any new readers do leave a short comment so I can reach out to you :P

A list of my work...
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Nice banner! I like it.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Chapter 10: That awkward moment
If I was anybody else I would have grabbed the ropes.

If I was more secure in myself I would have been tying him up already.

Instead.

I lay frozen behind his strong back, completely ignoring his request, my mind was darting around what he had just asked and what I was experiencing.

My experience at this moment was a guy who I enjoyed being around, someone that makes me feel good. My mood was one of relaxation with a hot boy in my arms, some well-deserved quality time.

Don’t get me wrong. I was as kinky as the next guy but these momentary glimpses of the regular life we could have, those were just as great.

And then Dean had to pull my mind away from that.

We just finished a super experience, and now instead of cuddling and some tender love and care he wanted more.

An alarm in my mind went off.

Was he just here for the fun times?

Did he not want to be serious? To one day take these games and make it a relationship. Was that not on his mind? Was it really just for the bondage and the sex? And I have totally been holding out on the sex, perhaps a wise choice, he might have been gone by now if I had dished it out already.

It was now exactly four days since I sent him the message. Sure we used to chat for way longer but four days since we made it real. If he can get laid tonight, it means he didn’t waste too much time.

My mind was churning away and I didn’t consider what my silent response to Dean’s question was doing to him. He shifted and rolled over, now staring at me with his green eyes. He propped his head up on his hand and his bicep bulged. His face which started off with a hopeful look had now faded to blank expression.

My thoughts were distracted for a few seconds. But I soon found the thread I was unravelling.

Fuck.

If I was anybody else I would have grabbed the ropes.

If I was more secure in myself I would have him tied up already.

If I wasn’t completely overanalysing every little thing that happens I would have been gagging him by now.

Instead, we were awkwardly staring at each other in silence.

It was too late now to answer him. And I had no idea what to say.

The silence dragged on for a few seconds before I broke the stare and moved onto my back picking a spot on the ceiling and waiting for the tension to pass.

I felt Dean moving on the bed, I felt a soft kiss on my abs and looked down. Dean glanced up as if waiting for something.

Was he waiting for approval? I slowly nodded my head, going out on a limb.

I was right, he took the signal and continued kissing my stomach.

He followed my hair trail down from my bellybutton to my underwear waistband, he planted a soft kiss on my semi, quickly becoming a raging boner.

He continued down my leg, until he reached my ankle, he got off the bed, kneeling at the foot end.

Was he showing me his loyalty instead of talking about it?

He kissed the sole of my left foot and then did the same with my right foot.

“Sir. I am here. Don’t worry.” Dean softly whispered.

Fuck. I wanted so badly to know what was going on inside his mind. He was so perfect one moment and then the next he wasn’t.

“Yeah.” I stared at him between my feet.

“Yeah.” Then he kissed my right foot again, this time more kisses, slowly making his way from the sole to my bridge and to my ankle. His green eyes constantly glancing in my direction.

The sensation was almost overwhelming, I curled my toes a little from the immense pleasure I was feeling.

“ You are such a good boy.” I murmured under my breath.

The alarms from earlier were being silenced one kiss at a time.

I sat upright pulling my foot away from Dean and grabbing my leather belt and bathrobe belt from the pile of clothes on the floor.

I walked around to where Dean was still kneeling.

I placed my hand softly under his chin and lifted upward, he understood and started standing up. Once he was erect, I playfully pushed him back onto the bed.

I straddled his strong chest, the chocolate skin stretching around his muscles melting away my inhibitions.

I reached out his left hand and my leather belt, tied it to the bed post.

His right hand with the bathroom robe belt.

I sat back down, my ass now within reach of his dick. I felt it.

I kissed him deeply before rolling off his body and lying beside him.

I playfully traced out his muscles with my finger, getting little giggles every now and then as a response.

Ok I had to admit, this was also a great way to do tender aftercare.

I involuntarily returned to my earlier thoughts.

All my arguments now felt weak. Within a few minutes our bond was strengthened. I wasn’t worried any more.

I turned off the lights and went to bed with my strapping stud strapped in next to me.

A list of my work...
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Firstly absolutely love the banner.

As for the latest chapter, it perfectly continued the inner monologue of a guy still learning how to be a dominant. Hearing his insecurities makes it feel so real. Dean cute as ever somewhat taking the lead and helping wash them away for a moment anyway.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I love the banner .
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Dean is a great sub. Will's awkward silence doesn't make him run away, instead, Dean shows Will some love that make his thoughts go away for a while. I like the way in which you immerse the reader of this story in Will's insecurities. It's almost as if I'm there, playing with Dean, while also clearly battling with my thoughts.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The banner is amazing - kind of a "Persona"-style titling. Plus the depictions of the characters are super hot. It was sweet to see Will's insecurities be addressed by Dean.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Dean supporting Will through his moment of insecurity was really sweet. These two have a relationship that's brand new for both of them and it won't be easy to get used to it.

Amazing banner, by the way. Really fits the tone of this story.

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I love seeing Will's thoughts while all of this happens, how he overthinks even the most simple questions, kinda shows us how mad he is for Dean! Now I wish to know what's going through Dean's mind while all of this is going on!

And nice banner! Love how Will and Dean look!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's these moments that really help to make this story special. It's great to get a insight into the insecurities of an aspiring dom and I love how Dean reacts to diffuse the tension. Once again you paint some amazing images with just a few brush strokes. A wonderful and educational moment between the two characters.

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I wondered if anyone would realise the persona influence!

Thanks for the comments all.

[mention]cj2125[/mention] Yeah wouldn't it be nice to know what Dean is thinking...

It looks like things are going well with them.

Hopefully I can get another chapter out soon.

How long before Will messes it up again! Haha. Poor guy.

A list of my work...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic