Reality Check (M/M) #21 [4 Sept]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I really like that slip of the tongue when he called Dean bro instead of sub. That makes this story so real. Dean is very good at accepting his role as a sub.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi All

you guys are so kind with the comments!

Thank you so much to all the readers... in my honest opinion not the best chapter, but thats reality - some great bits and some not so good bits...

Nevertheless ENJOY!!!

Chapter 5: The Talk

I slowly got up off my bed as I heard the shower turn on. Dean was showering.

I knew exactly what I wanted to do, I just hoped it worked out and translated correctly.

I grabbed the shiny leather harness that Dean had brought with him, I tried putting it on.

I struggled a bit, do these things come with manuals? But I got it eventually. I pulled on a pair of jeans, form fitting but not skinny. I checked my eyes in the bedroom mirror, I wiped the sleep from my eyes and trotted to the living room. I sat down on the couch. I inflated my chest to puff up my already impressive pecs.

I felt the leather pulling tight around my chest, creaking slightly. I felt blood rushing to my heads – yes both of them.

The shower was turned off and a couple minutes later I heard the door opening.

This was it, I needed to re-establish my dominance. Dean was an eager sub, I was sure he misjudged just being a sub with being MY sub.

I gruffed my voice a little, not so much to sound comedic, “Come here sub.” I waited to see if my command was effective. I heard feet shuffling, “I said get in here.” I raised my voice ever so slightly.

Sure enough Dean entered the room, his olive skin glistening, clad only in a fresh pair of white briefs. I loved that he was a briefs guy, most jocks would reach for the boxer briefs but not my jock.

I relaxed as his eyes took in my new attire, spreading his dashing smile across his mouth.

“Get here boy.” I pointed to the ground in front of me.

Dean walked over and knelt down, looking at the ground.

I cradled his strong jaw in my hand forcing his green eyes to meet my blue ones. “I think we need to have a talk buddy.”

As he opened his mouth I placed my finger over his lips. “I meant I need to talk, you need to listen. But first…”

I pulled out my handcuffs that I have had since high school, it was a gift from the security guard, I had befriended him to hear stories of his past life as a cop. We were close and as a parting gift he gave the cuffs to me. He must have known.

I cuffed Dean’s wrists behind his back. Taking an extra moment to fondle his brief clad ass, and admiring his toned back muscles. His rolled his wrists trying to get comfortable, I pushed the cuffs tighter, and this got a groan and a glance. The moment his eyes met mine across his shoulder I slapped his bubble butt with my bare hand as hard as I could.

It stung my hand, but I bit down, not showing weakness.

“Ok, now go and get the gag you bought yesterday.” I watched him get up, his thighs bulging, “oh, and your hands behind your back means they shouldn’t be used.”

I sat back on the couch, Dean returned shortly biting the ball gag strap between his teeth.

“Good boy.” I took it from him as he got back onto his knees, and opened his mouth ready to receive it.

That pissed me off for some reason. I realised what it was. He was making choices. I needed to establish my authority. This was what bothered me earlier too with the breakfast although it was a lovely gesture from his side, it wasn’t something I asked for.

I placed the ball gag on the coffee table, and grabbed the tape in a moment of inspiration.

Instead of forcing the ball gag into his mouth I proceeded to wrap some tape around Dean’s yes.

His body jerked at the unexpectedness, and I was more satisfied. As my toy he shouldn’t be able to predict everything that’s about to happen to him. That is what I wanted, I wanted him to have less control.

With Dean kneeling at my feet, his wrists painfully cuffed behind his back and his eyes buried under tape I started my monologue.

“So my boy, I just wanted to sit you down and have a word.” I racked my brain for what to say, I should have written it down. “We need to define where this is going? I really enjoyed last night and I am really enjoying this. Having your solid bod at my beck and call is absolutely amazing. I just feel like we need to discuss the reality of our situation. I know we have spent so many hours playing together in fantasy but last night all of that became real. I was really disappointed when you were late, I am very disappointed that you spent money on toys for us. I liked the breakfast, but I did not ask for it. What I am getting at bud is that you need to lose a little more of your autonomy. Do not do anything unless we have agreed on it.”

I waited for a few seconds so that could sink into his mind, it also became more real in my mind. It also dawned on me last night was literally the first session we had. Maybe I was delusional or unstable but I knew I needed to let him go now, to have him back later.

“I think last night was an introduction to an epic saga of Will and Dean. But this story can only unfold if we invest in our roles. Me being the hero and you being the damsel in distress, so to speak. I need you to commit. I am committed to this becoming a regular thing.”

I think my speech was confusing but I had to believe that the point was clear.

“Is this something you want, do you want us to see more of each other? Only nod yes if you agree.” I saw him nodding and my heart leapt. “That’s great news boy. Now for something I want.”

I grabbed my phone and sent Dean a message.

“I sent you a little item I need you to go and buy for us.” I ruffled his hair. “I know we are done with our visit, but bring that along to the next session. And since you like escaping from my care, here is the key to your cuffs.”

I placed the key between his lips. And walked away only to stop and watch him from a distance.

He seemed a little confused at first but soon made a plan. He dropped the key and tried getting his cuffed wrists to pick it up.

It was so entertaining watching the muscled boy squirming around to get the keys in his hand and release himself, it took him a good fifteen minutes. He was good at escaping I made a mental note about this.

I remained to watch him peel the tape off his face. Wincing as it pulled at his black mop of hair.

As he stood up I smiled at him. “Now remember, I will see you next week same time, same place. Do NOT be late.”

As he passed me on his way to the door, I grabbed his bare shoulders, and pushed him into the wall and planted a strong kiss on his lips. I pulled away, he followed, and I pushed him back. We were both breathing heavily, I smelled the deodorant mixed with his newly acquired sweat. I wanted it, I knew he wanted it, but I would decide when to give it. I playfully patted his bulging pecs and turned away.

“You can show yourself out.”

I sat down on my bed my mind racing. But I was satisfied. I knew I had left him wanting more, I knew he would be back, I knew I had some form of control over him, and that was what I wanted…
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

You've really outdone yourself.

Dean being comfortable with his role was nice but Will feeling need to assert his dominate? Brilliant. His attempts were a little try-hard but only more rendering for that and definitely not ineffective. The image of Dean struggling in his tightie-whites was amazing. I certainly share Will's appreciation of his butt. You've also summed up why I love blindfolds so well.

Now that they are finally committed to each other, I can't wait to see their next session and what is the mystery item. Great work, man.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Thanks DTR.

Your reviews are so inspiring! I am glad you liked it.

Will (me) is obviously a little deeper than he anticipated but not as deep as he wants to get, lucky Dean is such a great sub. He is making life a little easier!

Stay awesome pal!

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Another wonderful chapter! I'm loving this story so much, and I can't wait to see what it is that Will is having Dean buy! The handsome jock losing even more control is such a great thing in this story. Thank you!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Great stuff. You have clearly put a lot of thought into the dynamics between doms and subs in general, and more specifically, these two (adorable) newbies. There is such a freshness, but talent to both if them in their roles, and I hope to see them grow in confidence within them
Speaking of confidence! This chapter was excellent, and yer full of nonsense for not thinking so, haha. We don't need to see elaborate inescapable bondage every paragraph. Ties are not the first step to submission, they are the last step. The physical manifestation of what is going on in the minds of the dom and sub. You NAIL that, so everything else will flow naturally, even if the restraints are minimal.
Keep it up!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I agree with what the others already said: these non-bondage chapters help to make the story better and because of the conversation and the dynamic between Will and Dean, these chapters are just as hot as the chapters which feature more bondage.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Thank you so much for the great reviews!

Volo always good to hear from you, your stories and reviews mean so much to me!

Yourcaptor and Sniffmyfeet thanks guys. I appreciate the confidence you have in my writing! You guys rock.

Stay cooler than cool

A list of my work...
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] this is an excellent story hope it becomes the long running story you had hoped it would be. Love the dynamic between the Will and Dean.
I like how Will confidence grew over the chapters and the conversation through out the story really makes it. I think the highlight for me are Wills thoughts, the way you describe it makes him seem realistic for someone who doesn’t have a heap of experience.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey Everyone...

Yeah I was absent for some time, no specific reasons... just doing life, you know...

anyhow here is an update.

Chapter 6: What happened next

It was three days since Dean and I had our little talk. By now I had paid some money into his account reimbursing him for the toys he got the other day, giving him enough for my special item and making sure there was a little extra there for him to spoil himself with whatever he wanted.

I made a very clear rule that if it was anything other than food or clothes he would need to take it past me first, but he could get anything in theory.

We were going to meet today for a run. I finished up work and got changed into my exercise gear, a full length running tight, showing off my muscled legs and a regular rather tight cotton t-shirt. Lastly I pulled on my socks and running sneakers.

I made my way downstairs and headed to the park nearby.

I turned the corner and saw Dean waiting for me. He was dressed in shorts, the leg sleeves stretching around his thick thighs. Sporting a running vest and his sneakers.

I went on my toes to reach his height and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“How’s it going boy?”

“Good thanks, sir.” The last word was whispered as he glanced around trying to determine if anyone could hear.

I smiled, recognizing his embarrassment and feeling a little rush from it.

I started running, he caught up easily and we paced around the perimeter of the park. He matched my stride but I soon realized his bigger frame was not built for running. But he could probably dead-lift twice what I can.

Between my rhythmic breaths I managed a question, “Did you bring my gift?”

“Yeah, and I have to say, not too comfortable right now.”

I had the biggest grin on my face. My big stud had a plug in his ass, in public, wearing next to nothing. Could my life be any better? I felt myself being sucked into the vortex again. The place where I forget about dynamics and just want to grab Dean and abuse his tight body.

“You really are something.” I manage through my short breaths.

We keep a good pace around the park and soon head back to my apartment.

I opened the door and led Dean in. The door barely shut and we were connected at the mouth. The kiss was hot, our sweaty bodies radiating heat, testosterone and a sweaty aroma.

I pushed Dean against the wall as he peeled off his top. His gorgeous hunky torso gleaming in the dim unlit apartment. I ran my hands over his abs and grabbed hold of his pecs. He leaned in for another kiss.

The record scratched in my head bringing me back to my senses. Dean was getting this way too easy. I pulled back, out of reach of his kiss.

Dean’s eyes opened, I could tell he knew what he did. “Sorry. I just get carried away. I know I should wait for you to kiss me but I just…”

I remain silent, looking into his eyes.

“Say something please.” Dean’s eyes dart back and forth between mine.

“Drop down and give me push ups.” I ordered, my words once again running faster than my thoughts.

Dean looked at me slightly confused.

“Come on, that’s easy enough right? Push ups.”

Dean slowly gets onto his palms and assumes the push up position. He starts off with speed and soon reaches 30. By now my mind had caught up and I kicked my running sneakers off, revealing my white sweat stained ankle socks.

I stepped up to Dean’s face, my sweaty socked feet right beneath his bobbing head, which stopped at the top of his last push up. He remained straight arms staring at my sock, the sight and the smell just hinting at what was waiting for him.

“Now, every time you go down, I want you to kiss my foot.”

I saw his body shift slightly, I detected a slight hesitance.

“Come on, this is easy for a big stud like you. You completed an entire run with a plug in your ass, a big strong jock can take this easily. Besides I remember how much you enjoyed my socks last week.”

Dean’s body slowly lowered down as his lips touched the bridge of my foot.

This small action sent a shiver down my spine. I was getting high on this power.

His lips touched my feet again.

This was absolute control.

“Now start counting, you better reach fifty boy.”

After each kiss he would count. It didn’t take him long to reach fifty.

“Ok, now on your back.”

He flipped over and bent his knees. I took a seat on them placing my feet on either side of him.

“Come here”, I motioned with my finger.

Dean did a sit up, his face inches from my swelling spandex crotch.

“And a kiss.”

He glanced up at me, with a hint of a smile, before softly kissing my package.

“You know the drill. Fifty.”

Each kiss to my semi hard-on made my mind swim in ecstasy.

The plug in his ass must make all of this extra tough, but my strong stud, was silent throughout. The only sound was his lips parting to kiss my junk, and the steady count to fifty.

He leaned back, slightly tired as he finished fifty.

“Good boy.”

I quickly went to grab some rope, as I returned into the room I saw Dean fidgeting with his ass.

“Is that uncomfortable buddy?” I asked with as much sarcastic humiliation as possible.

“A little sir. I was not expecting to be doing so much with it inside me.”

“Well, it’s going to be inside you quit often so better get used to it.”

It’s training your ass buddy, for something much, much bigger…

I swiftly tied Dean’s wrists together behind his back and helped him stand up.

“Yours or mine?” I asked nonchalantly.

He didn’t understand.

“Yours or mine?” I repeated.

“Yours?” he said unsure of what to expect.

“I was hoping you would say that.” I peeled off my sweaty socks, and took a quick sniff. The running earlier really made my stink absorb into the wet spots, this was getting closer to my special socks but Dean still had a couple sessions to go before I was going to pull them out.

“Open up.” and without protest the socks went into my subs mouth. I placed his bright blue ball between his teeth and pulled it tight. “There. That’s perfect.”

I knelt down, placing my fingers on his shorts’ waistband. I softly kissed his growing dick through his nylon shorts.

His eyes closed and he groaned.

I pulled down his shorts revealing his semi hard dick. I reached around and snuck my fingers between his butt cheeks. Feeling the butt plug, giving it a slight push to extract a groan from my boy.

“My turn to do fifty.” I grabbed hold of his semi and started pumping. By the time I reached fifteen his cock was rock hard and his body was tensed.

I slowed down, pulling away.

Waited a few seconds then continued. Twenty five.

Thirty five.

Forty. His body was almost shaking from anticipation, he was so close the veins on his member seemed like they were gonna pop.

I didn’t dare continue.

“Let’s call it fifty.” I pulled his shorts back up and stood up. My own dick was leaking precum and it was soaking through my tights. I threw my hand into my tights and rubbed away. Within seconds I came, my muscles tensing and my mind swimming.

I looked into Deans eyes as my climax waned and hot spunk spilled into my tights.

Was this reality or was I dreaming, I was in control of two peoples sexual desires! Mine and his. This is great. This is power.

“I get to do that whenever I want. You, on the other hand don’t.”

He slowly shook his head.

“That’s right. You just keep that image of me in your mind.”

I stepped up to him, and I kissed his forehead.

“Good boy. Wait here, I’m going for a shower.”

A list of my work...
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] welcome back!! What a triumphant return. Love the plug used during the workout, dean playing with it after all that and admitting it felt weird totally makes it feel real. Although these two are inexperienced this story is totally believable.

The last couple of lines are what makes the chapter. The realisation of the power he has over Dean, and making sure Dean knows it too
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The foot kissing and package smooching during the workout was super hot! This story just keeps getting better and better!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Really glad to see this continuation. I'm not usually a fan of long tales but this one is so special. The way these two adorable men are learning their new roles is priceless, and told as if it really happened. You write exceptionally well and I'm grateful you've chosen to share with us.

Please don't wait too long for the next bit!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Hi [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]

I just discovered your story...WOW! It's freakin' hot! What makes it so are the little touches...Dean getting hard in his nylon running shorts in the latest chapter, his wriggling about handcuffed and blindfolded to get the key to free him in an earlier chapter -- it's all very erotic. And the bondage, dominance, and submission are so well written. :D
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Great to see you continuing this story!

Dean is really a stud and it's a delight to see him working while plugged and worshiping his master. The sock and ball gag was the cherry on top.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

A run plugged is already really challenging. Doing fifty pushups and fifty sit-ups afterwards is killing. Wow! Dean did so well.

I love how he was confused when asked whether he wanted to be gagged with his own socks or Will's socks. And in they went and he's now forced to endure the sweaty taste!

I'm really glad that you've returned to write this chapter and I hope you'll let us wait not too long before the next one.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great story [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]. A wonderful portrayal of two guys taking the step from fantasy into reality and trying to find their roles in a complex relationship.

Will trying to portray the cool, calm and collected dom, completely in control whilst constantly second guessing himself and having to think on the fly as things don't go exactly as planned. Struggling to make the rope work secure and beautiful, pushing Dean and then worrying if he's gone too far, trying to hold himself back when showing Dean affection. It's all very believable and great to see.

Dean is great too, not your stereotypical sub physically, but very keen to submit and wanting to please Will. Loved it when he slipped his bonds to make breakfast. It will be interesting to see how he responds to Will's training, doing what Will asks only and not what he thinks Will might want.

We're only at the beginning but both characters are well drawn and already developing and learning from their experiences. Always a fan of reading about consensual relationships and it's nice to see them talking about what they want and where they want the relationship to go. The struggle of trying to turn role play into something more permanent - love the moments when they accidentally break character.

So many fun moments and lots of little imaginative touches. Loved the egg and spoon and tickle punishments, the breath play experiment, Will taking advantage of Dean's penchant for escapology and of course the forced workout with feet and package kissing. Also some great gags (particularly enjoyed the 'yours or mine' question). The moments when reality sets in and breaks some of the classic clichés are brilliant.

Loved the end of the latest chapter - '“I get to do that whenever I want. You, on the other hand don’t.”'. Will is definitely taking charge. Can't wait to see where this relationship goes.

Keep up the good work!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey all.

Wow I am so flattered with all the great comments.

Thank you so much, I appreciate every one of them [mention]Socksbound[/mention] yeah, theoretically they know their roles, but I think in the next chapter we get to see that they are still super volatile.

[mention]Volobond[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] hehe thanks, this is one of my fantasies to have a jock working out doing exactly what I say!

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] thanks for the kind words. Read on to continue discovering them discovering themselves. I have quite a good idea as to who they are and all but a story is always developing, bringing new things to mind as well.

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] thanks for that. I am writing without any experience so I had no idea really how hard this would be for someone? I guessed if someone wanted to they would make it through?

lastly [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] thanks for that very detailed review. Absolutely correct, we are just at the beginning. Learning more about Will specifically in the next chapter. This is going to be a big hurdle for him to overcome.

Finally, before posting the next chapter... I do believe a healthy relationship needs two mature people to function, and more so in the respects to our collective interest. This is what I hope the story will address … Have fun reading!!

Chapter 7: The First Sign

I dried my hair and wrapped the towel around my waist like always.

I headed to where I left my toy in the foyer.

There he was sitting with his back against the wall, the ball gag dislodged and hanging around his neck and the sock on the floor.

Frustration welled up inside of me, how can he be so good and so useless at the same thing at the same time.

I felt my temper start brewing.

“I told you to keep that in there you little… you, you” I had no words.

Dean looked at me with confusion written all over his face.

I sighed, “Wh-why did you do that. I told you to stay here and wait for me.”

“Exactly sir. I did what you said.”

That reply came a bit fast, was he irritated? “Hold up, how did you do what I said. If you did what I asked we would not be talking. I would be helping you to get the plug out of your ass. But here we are again. You have trouble following orders my boy.”

“Respectfully sir, I don’t.”

Where the fuck was this backtalk coming from. “Excuse me?”

“Sorry sir but you said to stay here, you did not say to keep the gag in.”

I detected the slightest grin from Dean. He was proud of himself for discovering this little loophole.

My anger started boiling. My body reacting before my thoughts were all aligned.

I jumped to Dean in one bound.

With one movement I grabbed a bunch of his black curls in my one hand and the wet sock with my other.

I pulled back on his hair, forcing his jaw up into the air. His mouth opened to utter some wise crack, and I used that moment to stuff the sock back in.

I held it in place with my hand, feeling Dean’s strong jaw trying to pry it open and say something but I held it shut.

I grabbed the ball gag and thrust it back into his mouth. I buckled it behind his head.

I grabbed his curls again and forced his head forward, I pulled on the buckle extra tight.

I let go of his head.

He sat back and looked at me bewildered, his lips pulled apart almost painfully by the gag straps, and the sock stuffing into the back of his throat causing him to make gagging sounds. Tears forming in his eyes as a reaction.

I grabbed his chin. My thoughts collecting only now, what was I doing?

Was I too harsh.

Can’t back down now.

“Fuck Dean! It’s like one step forward and two steps back with you. I need you to focus. I need you to do what I say, and only what I say! And just so we are clear – from now on, you NEVER remove bondage without my permission. This is obvious boy. I want to have you the way I want you and I want you bound and gagged.”

He wasn’t looking me in the eye, avoiding my eye contact.

“Look at me when I talk to you.”

His eyes darted to mine but darted back to whatever he was looking at.

I looked down, and realized why there was no way he could look me in the eye.

The towel had dropped from my waist and my dick was swinging freely. The tension I felt toward Dean had also translated into my dick and it was stiff as a baseball bat.

His eyes were wide, taking in the size.

My mind was racing, this was a little uncomfortable. My instinct was to grab the towel and cover myself, but my rage hadn’t subsided and ironically that’s what kept me steady.

“Look at me.”

His eyes darted again.

“I said, look at me.” I squeezed his jaw, he looked into my eyes.

“You see that. That’s how mad I am. And this little stunt, just cost you a few weeks longer before you ever get to touch my cock.”

I paused for dramatic effect, my heart was racing, pumping blood to every extremity. My ears were ringing.

Fuck!

I have to control my anger.

“Now STAY here!!”

I grabbed the towel and stormed off, back to my room.

I slammed the door and threw myself on my bed, looking at the ceiling, feeling my body calm down slowly.

My mind was a wreck.

I knew I had anger issues. I knew I needed to keep it under control. But Dean was pushing my buttons. Fuck. I guess this is the grey area between fantasy and reality.

My thoughts finally started flowing normal again, I saw Dean in his running getup walking ahead of me up the stairs. I felt the anger literally drain from my body. He was my calming mantra. I felt it in this moment more than ever.

I am so fucked up.

Do I go back to him or do I leave him longer to dwell on his mistakes.

The image of his smile when I kissed him in the park played in front of my eyes, I had to go see him right now...

I stepped up to the door and remembered my bare ass. I quickly pulled on some boxers.

I opened my bedroom door and walked back to the foyer.

Dean was right there, still propped up on the floor with his back against the wall.

His eyes still forming tears from the sock pressing into the back of his throat.

I undid the buckle and allowed him to spit the sock out.

“I’m sor…”

We both started together.

I stopped and signaled him to go first.

“I’m sorry sir. I realize now that I shouldn’t have done that.” He said as I wiped tears away from his eyes.

“No, Dean. I am sorry. I completely overreacted. Neither of us has done this before and we need to learn as we go along. I will try to be more specific.”

“Thanks Will, I mean sir, and I’ll try to be more obedient.”

I closed my eyes and kissed him. It was quite a tender moment, but I started giggling.

I pulled away and naturally Dean looked at me wondering.

“I can taste my sock a little.” I pulled a face, and Dean joined me in laughter.

A list of my work...
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Oh no, I don't think it would be too hard for someone who exercises regularly. I just know I myself wouldn't be able to do that workout.

This chapter is really well-written. I like the fact that Will reflects on what he's done and takes action to make amends for his mistakes. Of course Dean should have been more respectful, but leaving your sub to choke on a gag to punish him isn't a good idea and I'm really glad that Will apologised. Both Dean and Will are learning a lot and the learning curve is very steep.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Having a jock to control would be amazing!

I love here that Will realizes he took it too far and they apologize to each other. They still have a long way to go, of course, but I love seeing them work it out. Hopefully this continues to strengthen their relationship!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I love Dean, looking for the loopholes in what he has been told to do! He definitely needs some more training.

Will clearly needs to get a better hold on his temper but at least he realises the error of his ways pretty quickly.

Both have made mistakes, both are aware of this and both want to apologise. Brilliant - this is the only way to learn.

Also loving the unplanned introduction to Will's dick! Withholding access to that seems like a much better punishment for Dean.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] when will you be updating this story . This is such a good story .
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey all...

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] thank you for those cherised words and enthusiasm for this story.

Another update.

I hope the plot thickens with this update, let me know if you think Will is onto something or if he is being paranoid?

Chapter 8: Onto something or paranoid

We giggled a little bit before I helped him to stand up. I led him into the dining room and pulled out a chair.

I sat him down ensuring that his bound wrists went over the backrest of the chair.

I ran to get some more rope.

I wrapped a few loops of rope around Dean’s chest and the chair. I cinched it under his pits, my fingers picked up some of his sweat as I did this. I smelled it and placed my finger near his mouth.

“Go on. Lick your own sweat for your master.”

Dean put out his tongue and licked it off. I proceeded to push my fingers into his mouth, squashing his tongue down and rubbing it.

I pulled his legs apart, forcing his ass to ride into the chair, causing the plug to dig deeper.

Dean let out a little moan.

I tied his feet, still in his running shoes to the back legs of the chair lifting them ever so slightly off the floor.

Lastly I added some rope to his thighs around the chair seat, pulling tight, this got another moan from Dean.

“Fuck sir. This plug is killing me. My ass is sore.”

“Yeah. Well we are almost done buddy. One last exercise for the day.”

I fetched the leather blindfold from our little bag of toys and placed it over his eyes.

“Yes sir. I like that sir.”

He enjoyed being blindfolded as I noticed his erection coming back in his running shorts.

I went to the kitchen and quickly prepared us some hot dogs.

As I walked back into the dining room my heart fluttered as I observed my boy tied to the chair, sitting patiently waiting for his master.

He was perfect. I knew we had just had a tough ordeal, but he was resilient, ready for the next thing.

My rage outburst was forgiven and maybe even forgotten.

I placed the hotdogs on the table. And started feeding the first one to him.

Dean had to open his mouth wide and I pushed in more hotdog than he could actually handle as he bit down and started chewing.

“Yeah, bud. You can take more than that can’t you?”

He nodded while chewing.

Once he swallowed I proceeded with his second bite. I forced even more into his mouth before he bit it off.

His cheeks were bulging as he struggled to chew the chunk of hotdog in his mouth.

“You see boy. I need your holes ready for me when we get to that. The plug and the hotdogs are preparing you for the inevitable. Do you want that?”

Dean slowly nodded.

“Do you want my cock to invade you?” I felt the rush of power coming back into my mind, the playfulness and tenderness from a few minutes ago were vanishing again.

I focused on Deans lips. Pulled myself back from where I was heading and remained in the happy moment.

He was fast becoming my anchor. I wondered what I would do without him. I wondered if he knew just how important he was becoming to me.

“Hey Dean.” I started and I pulled off his blindfold. “You know this thing we started. You and I. This is great right?”

He nodded, still chewing from the last bite.

He swallowed and I fed him another big bite.

“That’s a good boy.”

I looked into his eyes and felt my world grow dim. I needed him with me every moment of every day. I needed him beside me to help me do better. I needed him.

I didn’t really like this feeling. I was supposed to be the one with the control but yet this stud had an iron grasp on me. How was this possible?

Dean had swallowed and opened his mouth again.

I fed him the last bite. After chewing I allowed him to lick the sauce from my fingers.

“Hhhmmmm.” Dean groaned as he closed his eyes and adjusted himself in his bonds.

Was there something there… was I not as much in control as I thought, was I a puppet in a master puppeteers hands. Or was I being paranoid.

I stared deeply into his eyes as he opened them. Trying to determine his intentions.

A list of my work...
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

You capture so much in this chapter. I like it, it's a very high level of storytelling.

I like how we get a look into Will's thoughts. His awareness of the fact that he's not completely in control. The fact that his sub, Dean, has actually a lot of power over Will because Will craves to possess Dean. And Will is out of control when he gets into "dominant mode" if I may call it that way: he has control over Dean, but loses control over himself.

I also like how this story is slowly building up towards the sex. Now Will is handfeeding a hotdog to Dean and reminding him that both his ass and his mouth should be willing receptacles for Will's cock.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow this is incredible
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic