Reality Check (M/M) #21 [4 Sept]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Reality Check (M/M) #21 [4 Sept]

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi.

I played with this idea before, but only after reading a post of Bondagefreak under story requests was I prompted to sit and type it out.

My hope is that this will be classified as a lifetime story. This story will stretch me as I try to keep things as 'real life' as a fiction story can go (contrast to my other stories you can tell I usually only have one foot on reality).

The story is a little close to home, as much as it is fiction it is also my personal aspirations. I hope some of this translates from the story.

And finally I also just want to have fun... so in the words of Peter Pan 'Here we Goooo, off to neverland'

Chapter 1: Let's do it

I flicked my thumb over my cell phone, scrolling down the list in my messenger app.

Where was his thread?

I kept scrolling down, ah, found him. Dean, we haven’t messaged in three weeks. Is that how long it took me to find my balls. I hadn’t realized that much time had passed.

I hope he is still available, I open the chat and reread his last message.

Are we finally gonna do it for real.

And reread my response.

Maybe.

A one worded response, I was such an idiot.

I started typing a new message, deleted it, retyped it, and deleted it again. I must have tried at least seven times before settling with.

Hey Dean. Let’s do this, I am ready if you are.

That was good, to the point and clear. I was working on my assertiveness.

Within seconds the little ellipse came on my screen meaning he was typing a response. Shit, I thought I would have some time before he replied. Get it together Will, you can’t be this squirmy if you want to be a dom, I spoke to myself in third person like I do so many times a day.

Beep. Dean’s message came in.

Hells yeah. I have been checking my phone every day waiting for you. How do you want to do this?

How did I want to do this? Shit, suddenly the idea became reality and my balls were lost again. I took a deep breath and focused, I had thought about this so often it was gonna be a piece of cake.

Get your butt to my place. When will you be coming over?

Ellipses…

I can be there in an hour.

I replied, great, closed the app and locked my screen dropping my phone onto my chest where I was lying on my couch. I closed my eyes, this is happening for real. I felt a little light headed with excitement, but I was ready. I had done some reading. Dean and I had been texting for almost a year now and we had grabbed beers a couple of times. We just never went for the real life experience yet.

I find myself wandering around my apartment unable to sit still or get my mind off of what’s coming, the seconds drag by. Ten minutes, thirty, fifty. My stomach is filled with butterflies.

I check the mirror to make sure I look fine, my light brown hair cut short, my grey almost blue eyes belied my jittery mood. I was dressed in running shorts and a slim fitting t-shirt. The running short pulled slightly tight over my thighs, the slim fitting t-shirt also spanned across my pecs, hanging a little loose across my slim waist. I was very proud of my build, not a hunk, not a twink, something in-between.

One hour had passed, the time had come! I was sitting on the edge of my couch, twirling my phone in my hand.

Another ten minutes passed, fifteen, twenty. The jitters started subsiding, I lay back onto the couch throwing my ankle socked size 10 feet on the armrest, berating myself for going through with this. I should have left well enough alone.

I open my messenger.

You still coming?

No response not even ellipses, not even a read receipt.

The nervousness was quickly being replaced by anger and frustration. For the near hundredth time I got up the couch and paced in my apartment. Half an hour, that is still late it’s not a no show yet.

Rrrrrrrrrr

The sound startled me and my phone buzzed in my hand. It was the buildings main door, I answered.

“Hey Will, its Dean.”

“Ok, I’ll buzz you in. Take the elevator to the second floor, apartment 26.” I pressed the button to let him in.

My emotions were a swirling mess right now, excitement, frustration, happy, angry… I needed to get a grip on myself. A last look in the mirror. You can do this Will. I felt the storm calm down.

There was a knock on the door.

This is it. I opened the door, and there was Dean.

His body slightly larger than mine, he would be considered a hunk in the online world. His black mop of curly hair was styled earlier in the day but was quickly losing its composure. His green eyes and Middle Eastern looks were exactly what I ordered.

“Hello.” I detected that well-hidden accent.

“Hi” we shook hands, “come on in.” I was a little taken aback at the reality of things.

He walked in and dropped a little duffle bag in the foyer.

“This is a nice place,” he muttered as he passed into the living area. It was a spacious two bedroom apartment with a kitchen, dining room and living room. Slightly above my salary class but I had a big nest-egg that my late grandpa left me.

“You are late boy.” I stated not interested in small talk. Reality had set in and my predisposition took over.

“Oh, are we starting already?”

“What do you mean are we starting? You are so late?” I wasn’t in an either or mode, I was just being myself. “You had me waiting on you, you should be waiting on me.” There was a slight demand in my voice that I didn’t know I had.

Dean’s charming smile disappeared. “I’m sorry man.”

“Man? I’m not your man,” I uttered the words before I even thought about it.

“I’m sorry, sir?” the last word sounded unsure, spoken after a short pause.

“That’s better.” My mind suddenly arrived at the scene which till now had been controlled by my instincts. I had to keep face. “How will you repay me for the last half hour spent waiting for you?”

“I, I don’t know? Will are you OK?”

I could detect that Dean was a little unsure of what was going on. We had logged hours of online role playing, trying different scenarios, trying different styles. Sure we talked about it, but it was always like stepping out of yourself and into a different roll.

But here and now, I wasn’t portraying some alter-ego, I was genuinely upset at my would be toy for making me wait, me Will, not some fantasy construct.

“I am fine Dean. I just need to know how you are going to make this up to me. I have a suggestion but I want you to think about it for a while.” I locked eyes with him and a staring contest ensued.

His eyes darted between mine and finally he looked down. “I don’t know sir.”

I realised the wind was taken out of his sails, he had been so energetic a mere minute ago, and now he looked depressed and honestly taken aback at my small eruption.

Should I push more, every second passing my adrenaline settled down and I felt insecurities returning. Wondering if I was going in too strong. I recalled conversations I had online, I knew if I backed down now, Dean would never take me serious again, I was in this and had to get out the other side.

“That’s right, you don’t know. I do the thinking, and you do the pleasing. Now present yourself like we have always said you would. I hope you came ready.”

“no.” almost inaudibly.

“What was that?”

“No, sir. I am not ready, I need to change still.”

“Let me get this right, you are late and you need more time. That’s no good, boy. I guess we will have to proceed with what we have. Present yourself.”

Dean slowly pulled off his green hoody, followed by his white shirt, revealing his olive torso, the muscles he sculpted in the gym through many hours of sweat. I really liked that. In my mind I needed a sub that was stronger than me – but would never want to go against my will – that was the hold I was craving.

Dean fulfilled perfectly, his 1.9m body was a packed up meat rack. I swallowed some drool that was forming in my mouth.

He pulled off his sneakers revealing white crew socks, and pulled off his jeans. He got down on his knees, in his blue polka dot briefs, not the black jockstrap that we had agreed would be his attire. He placed his hands in the small of his back. He was in the position we had discussed so frequently but never thought would become reality.

I stepped closer and softly caressed his cheek, “that’s a good boy.” I ruffled his thick black hair a little.

I looked down and saw his briefs swelling, because of my touch.

“Isn’t that a little premature” I joked as I lifted my foot cradling his bulge with my toes. “At least one part of you came ready for action.”

I walked around him. Grabbed the ropes I had laid out and returned to my kneeling boy. All the anger and frustration had reverted to the original feelings of excitement as I ogled my pet where he was kneeling.

I grabbed his wrists. This was the next test, I had watched numerous bondage tutorials. Would any of them have prepared me for the real deal? I was about to find out.

As I went for the wrists I remembered don’t start there. I wrapped about three loops around his torso and upper arms, then two more loops below his pecs but this time only around his chest not his arms too. I found the bight where I started and prepared to make a simple square knot. More about tension and less about knots I reminded myself, I went through my loops pulling out any slack that might have built up and proceeded with the knot.

I split the two strands and placed one across each of Dean’s shoulders, looped them through the lower strands that were spanned across his chest and returned them to his back on either side of his neck. Another square knot, and tie it off double.

The remaining rope I feed between his folded wrists and his back, his two long back muscles brushing against my almost shaking hands. I pull up and two things happen, his forearms lift, and his biceps strain against the already tight loops, I pull a little more and hear a small groan escaping Dean’s mouth, his arms were almost forming a box behind his back. I looped his wrists a couple times and made a knot before heading to those first loops to cinch it off between his thick biceps and his torso. It was tricky getting the rope through his armpits but I managed.

I stood back to take in my masterpiece, and was appalled, there was none of that symmetry I always see on the videos, my ropes criss-crossed like a drunk spider, and I had worked so meticulously.

Oh well, I hope it’s at least effective.

“tes..” my voice was gone, I cleared my throat, “test the ropes buddy?”

Dean wiggled his fingers and twisted his torso.

I watched in anticipation. My friends muscles flexed and strained against the little bit of rope I had applied.

“Would you get free if you have to?”

I noticed a silence. He was contemplating what an honest answer would mean.

“You can speak the truth.”

“I think so Will. I can feel my wrists might be able to wiggle loose.”

“Ugh,” I let out a slightly frustrated growl, “I thought it would be easier. I’ll just add some more rope to your wrists.” I grabbed a much shorter length of rope and wrapped it around Deans already bound wrists.

As I cinched it and made the knot, I replayed his answer in my mind. He called me Will, not Sir and I let it slide. Too late now. I will have to be more attentive from now on.

I walked back to his front. Oh that looks neat, the front part of Dean’s harness looked way better than the back. The two bands of rope outlined his biceps, they bulged up slightly more than usual.

I felt a little thirsty and made my way to the kitchen, glancing back at my bound hunk. Only now did I notice the raging boner that I had. I grabbed a glass of water and headed back to my waiting boy.

“Having fun, Dean?”

“Mm-hm.” He replied, and looked into my eyes again. “I really am sorry I came late.”

My first thought was to reprimand him for talking out of turn, but I bit my tongue, “I know you are buddy, and that’s why you will pay for it, and refer to me once more without my title and the punishment will become more severe.” I saw a hint of a smile as he nodded affirmative, “Excuse me?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good now about that punishment.”
Last edited by MountainMan_91 2 years ago, edited 23 times in total.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Super hot! Always nice to see that submission from an attractive and muscular guy. I love the realism in the hesitations both Will and Dean have. I like how this tale has begun and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm really intrigued by the premise. It shows how personal this story is for you from the authenticness of the dialogue and the naturally awkward interactions between the characters. They don't just settle naturally into their assigned roles, their personalities still shine through. Descriptions helped to flesh out the already well-written plot, too.

Agreed with Volobound, Dean is very attractive and the guy getting tied up being the physically stronger side is always a nice subversion of the norm. Really liked his briefs and the box tie. (Also, kudos for non-white sub)

Overall, great start. I'm looking forward to learning what the "punishment" Will has in mind.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Thanks you guys... I always enjoy your feedback.
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I love the realism in the hesitations both Will and Dean have.
DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago I'm really intrigued by the premise. It shows how personal this story is for you

Score!! This is the premise of the story, both guys are in a new domain, as am I. The story is literally flowing out of me, but I will hold back chapter two for now.

A list of my work...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Loved this story so far! Quite hot! Never been a fan of the whole "sir" dynamic but so far you've made it work for me, clearly these two are beginers so I like how they try and fail to take this seriously and keep breaking character
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

nice story indeed. Feels like this story is indeed is very close to you. Very well written. I certainly want to find out what happens next
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

This is very realistic, there’s that awkwardness with meeting someone for the first time in person that you manage to capture perfectly in this chapter. They’re really testing the waters.

Rope bondage is so difficult. I still can’t tie up my boyfriend in a way that looks beautiful. It’s the reason why we use leather restraints most of the time. I’ve watched some tutorials but it’s difficult to remember the steps when you’re horny and somehow in a hurry to get the ties done. So I can relate to Will.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

It's not a position I've been in personally, but there's something about that personal touch makes it so much more relatable. Thank you :)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Very well done. Will's internal dialog is spot on, as is his uncertainty. The first time at anything is usually full of starts and stops, hesitancy, and discovery. Your story expresses those things perfectly. I'm looking forward to more whenever you're ready.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey all.

Yep, the main idea for this story (and challenge for me) is to keep it within realism! I do hope you enjoy it as such!
Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago This is very realistic, there’s that awkwardness with meeting someone for the first time in person that you manage to capture perfectly in this chapter.
yep I can only imagine myself being in my first session and being completely overwhelmed by the situation and struggling with the actual bondage...
overkneesoccersocks wrote: 3 years ago Feels like this story is indeed is very close to you.
Yes it's the way I hope it all plays out when it happens - not word for word - but the overall setting.
MaxRoper wrote: 3 years ago Very well done. Will's internal dialog is spot on, as is his uncertainty. The first time at anything is usually full of starts and stops, hesitancy, and discovery. Your story expresses those things perfectly. I'm looking forward to more whenever you're ready.
Thanks for the amazing reviews.

Next Chapter is here... I hope the tone is still consistent!

A list of my work...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Chapter 2: Further in
“You get your butt into the corner.” I was trying to buy time.

This harsh punishment that I had apparently already conceived was just show talk, I had nothing. What punishment could I concoct that would make Dean think twice about being late ever again. Immediately my mind went to the darkest places – whipping, cock and ball torture, electro stimulation.

No, no, that is way too advanced for me, I mean look at my rope work. The untidy web of ropes were displayed to me as Dean made his way to the corner, shuffling on his knees. His legs weren’t tied but for some reason he didn’t even try to stand up.

No, my punishment had to be something I can pull off.

Then it hit me, something I remembered from summer camp, many years ago. It wasn’t very harsh or overtly bondage related but it would test one thing…

I strode to the kitchen and grabbed a tablespoon and an egg. I hope this works…

Back in the living room Dean had taken his place with his cute round polka dot clad butt resting on his heels, below his bound wrists and wrapped up torso.

“Don’t rest on your heels, upright my boy.” I walked over to him as he straightened out his lower body to be kneeling rather than squatting.

“Open up your mouth,” he did as he was told and I placed the handle of the tablespoon inside his mouth, followed shortly by the egg on the bowl of the spoon.

“Whssst shhisgh” asked Dean as he clamped his jaws shut to prevent the egg from falling of the spoon.

“This is your punishment. Keep that in there and protect that egg. We would have started with ten minutes but since you still can’t address me properly we will kick off with fifteen minutes.”

“Shhit,” I heard the slight protest. But he couldn’t do much. The spoon was being held in place with his jaw, and the egg balanced precariously. Any sudden movement and it would topple off, which of course would warrant a harsher punishment.

"Just like summer camp little scout." I giggled as I headed to the kitchen.

While Dean was kneeling in the corner with his mind focused on keeping the egg safe, I decided to prepare dinner. I made us some macaroni and cheese. I kept glancing at the clock waiting for the time to move on.

I had to stop myself from going to check up on Dean every thirty seconds, I had to leave him isolated, there must be nothing that can distract him, and the more he focused in on the task at hand the more he could think of what he had done. At least this is the way I thought you do it. I was a little out of my league.

In our role plays I would have mummified him and water boarded him, but in reality, something like that didn’t seem appropriate for a first time encounter with something I hoped would last for a long time, or would last forever.

Forever, I let my mind wander on that for a bit. Having a guy at my side forever, one who would do anything for me… that would be tough to explain to my parents.

I glanced at the clock, three more minutes. He was going to make it. I was impressed or perhaps the punishment was too easy.

I dished two plates and headed to the dining room, I placed mine at the head of the table, and placed the other plate to my left.

I headed to Dean, there he was, his strong brown body exactly like I left him. The spoon seemed to have a bit of a tremble on it, but Dean’s eyes were riveted to it, keeping it as still as he could.

I reached over his broad shoulder and lightly touched his nipple. His body shifted ever so slightly but it translated into major wobble on the spoon. I pinched harder and Dean squirmed again this time too much and the egg fell off the spoon, but my hand was there to catch it.

I removed the spoon from his mouth and he stretched his jaw.

“That was a little easy, sir. But I enjoyed the test.”

“I am sure you did. Let’s have dinner.”

I took my place at the table. Dean had waddled over on his knees but when he got to the chair he was about to stand up, when I cleared my throat and gave him a stern look.

From under the table I pushed the chair away and made space for Dean’s kneeling body.

He came closer to the table and I went ahead and ate my dinner. He smelled the food and I am sure he was drooling, but there was no way for him to eat. I started with the small talk that was supposed to happen at the beginning of our visit, and we chatted about some sport and the current politics, Dean was careful to refer to me properly during the entire conversation.

After I finished I went ahead and slowly fed his dinner to him.

I watched the hunk chew and wondered if he was ready for the rest of the night. I thought about his comment about my punishment, ‘it was easy’… Just based on that I was planning on stepping on the gas a little before the night was over.

After clearing the table I patted it, “hop on up here.”

Dean got onto the dining room table and lay down on his stomach as I instructed him.

I fetched more rope and tied each ankle to the corresponding thigh, leaving him frog tied like a centrepiece on my dining room table. He was silent throughout. As I was working on his ankles his large athletic feet were inches away from my face, I smelled the slight scent rising from them, it was pleasant and putrid.

I finished my tie off by connecting his two big toes together, his bare soles were now ready for my torment. I started lightly caressing them with my fingertips.

The reaction was huge, Dean’s body practically bucked in half as he let out a laughing scream, “Whaaaa, ahaha. Please sir. I can’t take it sir.”

“We haven’t even started Dean.” He did tell me he was ticklish but this was extreme.

I touched his sole with my fingers and his body thrashed away again, he laughed and ended up coughing because some spit went down the wrong pipe.

I tried again, I barely touched his sole or his body convulses to an extent that I can’t keep tickling.

I slapped him hard across his cotton clad butt, “Keep still boy.”

I bring my fingers an inch from his soles, I touch, his entire body tenses, I can see the strain in his muscles as he tries to keep his body still but it lasts only a couple of seconds before the tossing resumes.

“I’m sorry sir,” he manages to blurt out amidst laughter.

I stand in awe, unsure if it’s real, can anybody be this ticklish.

A plan had to be made.

I grabbed more rope and proceeded to lash his lean body to the table. I tied rope to his bound thighs and ran it under the table to pin his body down. I tied rope around his waist and the table, fumbling a bit with the long length of rope, and another loop around his shoulders.

I stepped back and decided to pull all those ropes even tighter, it looked like I was squashing my muscle boy into the table.

“Please, no, no sir. Please don’t.” Dean started begging, as he started contemplating his new position.

“This protesting won’t do.” I fished through his clothes which were still lying on the floor in a pile and produced his socks. “Open up.”

I realised these were quite clean he must have put them on before coming here. I knew I had worse socks but those could wait. I placed two strips of strong duct tape over his mouth in an x pattern and his pleas were muffled to whimpers.

I reached down into my pants and readjusted my boner, feeling the precum everywhere. Dean had a front row seat to my readjustment as his face was uncomfortably resting on his chin. I saw him watching with wonder as I moved around my semihard dick.

“Shall we try again?”

I brushed his soles with my hands and sure enough his body started squirming but the ropes held it in place. His muscles knotted and tensed as he pulled against the bonds, and I continued my calm and soothing caressing of his soles.

He was screaming and laughing into the gag to the extent that I was worried the neighbours might hear something.

After five minutes I let up and headed to see his handsome face again. His eyes were wild and his hair was getting a little soggy from the sweat, he was still giggling into the gag. He had turned his face to the side now, a slightly more comfortable position.

We repeated these five minute sessions until we had spent the better part of an hour. This is where I wanted to get to, the last session I could pick up that the tickling while still eliciting laughter was becoming less and less fun, Deans body was starting to grow tired, the thrashing had subsided and the laughter was replaced with whimpers and tears of joy had become tears of despair.

His strapping brown body had beads of sweat forming all over, I couldn’t take my eyes off it.

As I walked back to his face, I knew this had gone on long enough. Quit while your ahead right. I peeled off the bits of tape that were still clinging to his lower face. He had unavoidably tried to push the socks out but they were still there just bunched up halfway out and the tape was barely clinging to his cheeks.

I knew tape around the head was more effective, but I hoped this would have worked better for the shorter session I had planned, I was wrong and I made a mental note.

He spat the soggy socks onto the table, his eyes were weary and defeated, and then he surprised me.

“Thank you sir.” In a soft worn out voice.

How do I respond to that… my mind raced and soon too much time had passed so I remained silent.

After I untied him from the table, leaving his legs tied up and his wrists bound behind his back I gave him a little ruffle through his slightly gross mop, “good boy.”

A list of my work...
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I love how Will grows in confidence and Dean seems to like what is done to him as well. This feeling of not knowing whether the sub likes what you’re doing is a feeling most of us know. And then there’s also the problem of not knowing how to keep the conversation between Dom and sub going, because it’s different from normal, everyday conversations.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

The voices of the characters are still as distinct as before.

Again, there are a lot of great parts like how Wil orders Dean around, the classic sock gag and tickling, great descriptions... But my favorites were details like how Will contemplated and then gave up on harsher ideas, fantasized about his future, and fed Dean dinner. Really helps the story's distinctness.

It seems Will's talent as a dom surprised even himself. I love how he pushed a muscular hunk to his limits and let him grateful for that. Great work. I look forward to seeing more of these two.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Amazing work! I like the tickling so much, especially how Will had to adjust in order to keep Dean secured. Adorable and intriguing! I can't wait to see what else is up with them!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Second part and still going strong! Your characters are likeable and well written and the bondage scenes are really good, I'm relly having a fun time reading this story!
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

Thanks for the great stuff here. Excellent writing
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Thanks for all the reviews guys.

Yeah I do think of that? Like inbetween the TUG's what do you do/talk about? :?

My plan is for this to be a long running story... So the future fantasizing might come to fruition... Lets see, its good to hope right!

Absolutely right. Will's skill seems to be inherent, but part of this duo's success is and will be the mutuality. :D :)

Volobound I am happy you enjoyed the tickling. :lol:

Thank you so much for the support guys! Working on the next chapter...

A list of my work...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Chapter3: Pushing Through

I left Deans body trussed like it was but helped him to the floor. It was a little awkward, he was slightly heavier than he looked, I am strong enough to pick him up but I wasn’t really ready so I ended up dropping him. He fell quite hard on his knees but didn’t even let out a yelp.

He was strong, he was staunch.

I untied his big toes and wandered off to the kitchen grabbing a couple of beers, and plopped down on the couch switching on a sport game.

“Come in here boy.” I called to Dean, he was kneeling right where I left him.

He shuffled into the living room and found a good perch right next to where my feet were resting on the couch.

I gulped down some beer and watched my rope bunny sitting at my feet, watching TV as if everything is so normal. I loved this. I wanted this to last forever.

I had an urge, I lifted my socked foot to his face and wiped it from the top of his forehead picking up his sweat and continuing all the way down. He blew and spat out a piece of lint that had stuck to his lower lip. I reversed my foot and went back up. he tried to move his head out of the way but I placed my other foot behind his head, putting him in some sort of headlock with my feet.

“You like my feet Dean?”

“Yephhs, sir” he mumbled past my arch that was almost foot gagging him, you know like a handgag.

“I thought you might.” I continued rubbing my foot over his face for a few minutes, making sure to push my toes into his mouth at least once.

Dean’s body was resting heavily back against the couch as he endured my foot torment. From his grunts I could tell he was having a good time.

I don’t know why but I got this rush to my head and I wanted to push my entire foot into his mouth, I wanted to hear is gag reflex, I wanted to feel his body buck under my feet, I wanted to take away his freedom of breath. I wanted to see how long he could go.

“Mmmmpphhh” a muffled word brought me back to reality and I noticed I had placed my foot over his mouth and nose and he was having a hard time breathing.

I pulled away my foot and heard Dean gasp for air, as I contemplated the dark trail my mind had just followed. I sat upright pulling my feet away from Dean, I took a deep breath, I am sure it was nothing.

“Are you ok?” I ask, more for my own reassurance than if he was genuinely ok or not.

“Yeah. I am ok.” He coughed a little and swallowed deep, “I am fine sir.”

I kept silent and squinted my eyes, if he was fine why did he complain? I decided to push the envelope a little. I grabbed the stud’s shoulder and forced him to lie on his back on the floor right in front of the couch. His face was now resting next to my feet.

I lifted my feet and placed the socked soles over his face, the left ones arch covering his mouth and the right arch covering his eyes.

Some muffled protests escaped from under my left foot, but I ignored it.

I watched his nose flare open taking in deep breaths. Right next to my sock so he was definitely smelling my feet, they didn’t stink that much but I am sure it wasn’t pleasant.

The air flowing over my foot in rhythm sent me into another small trance, how long could he go without breathing.

Before I even knew what I was doing I had leaned forward and pinched his nose shut with my fingers, cutting off his air supply.

I enjoyed the feeling of him squirming under my feet, I didn’t hold it for long, maybe twenty seconds then I allowed him to pull fresh air, or semi-fresh air thanks to the placement of my left foot.

Three breaths and I pinched his nose shut again.

I looked over my brown toy and lost myself in the valleys of his muscles. His rippling abs flexing and dancing under my torment. He lifted his waist off the ground as he buckled, his ankles lifting up too. He was lying on his bound wrists and standing on his frog tied toes. Damn this was turning me on.

I opened his nose for breathing. I heard some muffled protests into my foot but willfully ignored the sub’s requests.

I pinched his nose again, this time I was going to push his limits.

He lay uncharacteristically still for the first twenty seconds, the only movement being his thin lengthy toes slightly curling and relaxing.

When we hit the forty seconds mark his toe activity picked up in intensity and his abs started flexing again.

By one minute I felt his mouth fighting against my foot trying to get free, and then all hell broke loose, his entire body started thrashing wildly, I knew this was far enough.

I lifted my feet off his face and freed his nostrils, his lungs pulled in heaps of fresh air, his muscled pecs heaving.

As I placed my foot onto his chest and smiled down at him, he gave a weak smile back to me.

Thank god, although I would never admit it to anyone but myself I was really panicking there for a few seconds, I know stories about breath play going horribly wrong. Whats almost worse is, even with this knowledge I still pushed myself through it and forced Dean through it. What was this growing beast inside me…

I managed another smile as I peeled my socks off my feet, “You know where these are going right?”

“Yes sir.” Dean opened his mouth without hesitation.

There was something about him, something about his eagerness to please me that made my heart beat faster.

I pushed the socks in, they were ankle socks so there was easily enough room in his mouth. I grabbed the tape and plastered it around Deans chiselled jawline, effectively hiding his charming mouth and luscious lips. I locked into his green eyes and the emotions that spilled forth could never be written in words.

From my side there was lust, power, provider, master, alpha. And from his side I detected servitude, contentedness, love, surrender.

Fuck I wanted this stud at my side every moment of every day.

I stood up and hauled his heavy muscled frame onto the couch next to me.

I grabbed the second beer and held it to him, “oh, sorry about that.” I laughed, “I guess I’ll have to finish this for you.”

I flicked through the channels and found a good movie to watch.

I relaxed and placed my feet up on Deans lap.

He must have realized what was happening because he shifted around a bit trying to get as comfortable as he could.

I watched in awe as the brawny man contorted his muscles, they made mine look average and almost weak. But I knew Dean would never use his muscles against me, he instilled such confidence in me in a matter of hours.

I didn’t see much of the movie, I kept glancing over at my sexy plaything. By the time the movie was over Dean had slouched and was looking really awkward, bunched up at the far end of the couch. It looked like he was sleeping but I knew better, I had seen him peek over my way when the credits started rolling.

“Hey, Dean. Ready for bed?” I asked.

No answer. Apparently I was supposed to believe he had fallen asleep.

“Dean?” I leaned over and playfully pinched his nose.

His eyes shot open, fearing what was to come, but I released him immediately.

I ruffled through his disheveled hair, “haha, I knew it. Have you had enough? You want to rest?” I asked in a mocking tone.

His eyes were red and he nodded weakly.

“ok, let’s get you to bed.”

I untied his ankles from his thighs and helped him to stand up, he shifted his weight a bit.

The reality of bondage set into my mind a little, I realized it took a physical toll on Dean. Contrary to that I had no idea the mental tax our relationship in the future months would take on me.

I led Dean to the guest bedroom. And lay him down on his back, bound wrists still behind him. I started by spreading his legs apart to tie them to the bed posts. I finished his ankles now pulled to the corners of the bed and his muscled calves and thick thighs stretched out.

I helped Dean sit upright so I could undo the tangled rope mess that was adorning his contrasting perfectly shaped torso.

His wrists were tied to the headboard completing the familiar spread-eagle bondage.

I wasn’t completely finished yet. There was one level of control I still wanted to establish tonight.

The conservative in me felt it was too soon, but the beast had awakened and nothing could hold me back.

I jumped on the bed, Deans eyes looking at me intently, I knelt between his spread legs and softly touched his bulging briefs. The bulge had been steady from when he arrived tonight, originally I thought it was hard but now feeling it I knew this was the flaccid state. My mind rushed as I felt his dick slowly getting harder.

I rubbed it ever so slightly, eliciting a moan from my toy. I looked up and saw his tired eyes changing and finding a last bit of energy to push through.

I leaned in and kissed his abs trailing down and lastly placing a kiss on his now engorged cock. The brief was too small and his head was sticking out past the waistband.

I was ready to torment him for hours if I wanted to but somewhere deep inside me a little voice went off, you just got him ready, now leave him.

Going against the beast I pulled back and jumped off the bed, grabbed a sleeping mask and blindfolded my boy.

Withing seconds I was outside his room, his door shut, lights off.

I leaned back against it. What a night. This was nothing like role playing, this was fucking intense. My cock was throbbing but that same little voice told me to wait, a better opportunity will present itself.

I headed back to the living room and grabbed the empties and tossed them in the trash and planted myself in front of the sink. Ugh I hated cleaning a kitchen. As I opened the faucet, I realized I had a slave that can do this for me, so I decided to leave it for Dean.

Instead I headed to my bedroom but as I turned off the light in the foyer I was pulled to Deans small duffel that he had dropped there.

I opened the zip and my smile spread wide, I emptied it out on the dining room table…

What spilled out between his clean set of clothes and toiletries made my boner return with a vengeance.

There was a bright blue rather large ballgag, there was the jockstrap he was supposed to be wearing, there was a leather harness, there was a dildo, and some lube and to my great surprise a leather collar. Everything had a shiny sheen and the buckles looked brand new. These toys were in fact brand new, I could tell by the fresh leather smell.

That must be why he was late, he was doing some last minute shopping.

I contemplated my position, not sure what to make of this. On one hand I was ecstatic, this meant I could really push the limits, Dean had the same ideas I had. That being said, how well did I know myself to actually push the limits, did I trust myself enough? What if this beast inside takes over and I can’t stop myself.

At least I warned myself now, that should be good enough right, always remain conscious of the problem and I will control it.

I was going to sit Dean down for a good long talk in the morning.

I headed to my bedroom but first went by my stud to remove the gag. As I peeled the layers of tape off his face I whispered in his ear, “I saw your little collection Dean, we are going to have fun together, I can tell. Sweet dreams.” I gave his still hard cock a firm squeeze as I left him alone again.

“Yes sir, we are. Thank you sir.” That was music to my ears, which replayed over and over as I drifted off to sleep.

A list of my work...
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

Awesome! Love the breath control.
Thanks for continuing!
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

loved it ;) 8-)
thanks, so much
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

So hot! I love Dean's acceptance of his position and that he has a little collection built up! Can't wait to see all of those items in use! ;)

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I love how we are allowed to take a look into the mind of someone who’s feeling the rush of having power over another guy. What you described in this chapter was hot. Dean’s eagerness to serve and please serves as a sign to go on and that’s exactly what I as the reader also want to do: to continue reading as it’s so good!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi all.

Thank you so much for reading this story. And thanks for the great feedback.

This update doesn't feature bondage... but it drives the story, enjoy and I will be back shortly with some more fun times!

Chapter 4: The morning after

Some sound woke me up, I am not sure what but I turned over regretting another start to another day. I tried going back to sleep…

In an instant my eyes shot open, this wasn’t just another day! This was a great day, I had started something last night. Something I had only dreamed of for so many years.

My heart started pounding as last night flooded into my mind. This was amazing.

I closed my eyes and relished in the moment, then I heard it again, the sound that woke me. It sounded like bacon frying.

I pulled in a big breath through my nose and picked up the distinct scent of bacon, someone was definitely frying bacon.

I groggily sat upright and stretched my toned body, trying to get the blood flowing. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I scratched my crotch and readjusted my morning wood in my grey boxer briefs.

I smelled it again, it was bacon and it was glorious and it was coming from my kitchen.

My kitchen!

I jumped up and ran over to where I had left my boy tied up not six hours ago.

I half fell into the guest bedroom but found no one inside, only an empty made bed with neatly coiled ropes.

My jaw dropped as I grasped what was happening. Dean had escaped somewhere during the night, and now he was preparing breakfast.

I rubbed my neck a little as I sauntered over to the kitchen, and sure enough there was Dean in all his muscular delight.

He was dressed in loose boxers and a loose-fitting cut-off gym shirt, he was focused on the pan with the pieces of bacon in, and he didn’t even realize I was there.

I leaned against the door frame and eyed the beefy dude as he worked on the breakfast.

I cleared my throat and he nearly jumped out of his skin.

“Whoa, hahahaha. I didn’t see you. Sleep well?” he was so nonchalant and informal.

“Yeah I did. Did you?” I don’t know what I was hoping for but for some reason I expected a correct answer from my sub.

“Yeah, it was good. A little tight in some places but I managed.” His charming smile spread over his chin, “Sir.” He added as an afterthought.

“You know, I was expecting to find you still in bed.”

“Yeah, but I am good at escaping.”

“oh, really we will have to put that theory to some tests right?”

“haha, yes sir.” He focused back on the breakfast he was preparing.

“OK, boy. I’ll be in bed when you are ready with breakfast.” I went back to my bed and flopped down, feeling laziness overtaking my limbs.

As I lay there drifting in between sleep and awake, I ran through my mind the scenarios of my coming years. One thing was clear. I needed to have a word with Dean, we needed to talk about where we saw this going? Was he also in it for a long run, or is this just going to be a play as necessary arrangement. Would we be together? What would that mean for us beyond the bedroom.

The bedroom, wow he was so fucking hot last night, tied down and at my mercy. His big strong body reduced to small movements, controlled by me. His clear enjoyment of the tickling and the breath control. He was a keeper, I knew it, I was sold on Dean.

But then again, this is my first time, isn’t this just like trying a new food dish… You think it is the best ever and then a couple of times down you want something new and exotic. Perhaps I should sample a bit more before settling down.

Settling down, jeepers, listen to me, I sound like a middle aged woman with her clock ticking.

I groaned into my pillow, not sure what to make of all my thoughts.

Then there are the items he brought with him, was he expecting last night to be more severe? Was I too vanilla for him. Did he come here wanting butt stuff.

I let out another groan.

“That doesn’t sound too good, you should have someone look at that.” I looked up, Dean walked in with a tray in his hands, his slightly flexed biceps looking huge.

I sat up and propped the pillows behind my back. Dean placed the tray over my lap and went to open the curtains, allowing light to spill into the room. I blinked and looked at my spread.

Bacon and cheese omelette, I was impressed. He was a keeper, fuck there I go again.

“Thanks bro.” it slipped out before I even realized it. I hadn’t called him bro all through yesterday, he was always boy or sub. He also noticed it, that much was clear from the expression on his face.

He meandered around it skillfully though, “Don’t mention it, it’s the least I can do.” He found a spot on the floor and rested his back against my closet.

Him sitting on the floor turned out to put my mind at ease slightly, there was something about him being on the floor in my presence that caused my crotch to twitch.

We sat in a slightly uneasy silence as I started digging into my breakfast. I peeked down at him and he was staring at me intently. “Did you enjoy last night boy?”

“Yes sir. Very very much.” He paused. I looked up.

“Continue, you can speak freely.”

There was a palpable awkwardness in his voice as he spoke, “It was great. I know it took you very long to decide to do this but I was left very satisfied by not being satisfied, if you know what I mean.” A pause. “Sir.”

“I also found it rewarding, Dean. I was very disappointed in you for being late though.” I lifted my hand as he wanted to say something, “I believe we have handled the punishment adequately. But I need to ask a question. Were you late because of the shopping you did for those toys?”

“Yes sir.”

“That was very thoughtful of you, however I will have to pay you back.” Something inside me didn’t feel right that Dean spent money for our game night.

“It’s really...”

I cut him off. “I insist. And that’s that.” I lowered my voice and looked down at him sternly. Dean’s eyes darted back and forth between mine and finally settled on looking down at his feet.

I finished my omelette in silence, and Dean grabbed my plate. “The kitchen better be cleaned up boy.”

I watched the stud walk out of my room, nothing being said in reply.

I lay back, feeling like you could cut the tension with a knife. Perhaps this wasn’t as dreamy as I remembered it last night. Fuck.

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I noticed this almost immediately after you posted, haha.

I loved how Dean didn't only escape but he also prepared breakfast." A keeper", indeed. Also, as submissive as he can be during their plays, it seems like he doesn't just agree to everything he's ordered to. That's a nice touch, some autonomy goes a long way of establishing character.

Again, you won my heart with all those future dreams in the inner monologues. I'm a sucker for romantic subplots in TUG stories. It's sad to see things are a bit tense between the two leads but I'm sure hope things will get better with the power of Proper Communication.

Great job as always. You keep a terrific balance between realism and novelty and I'm all for that.

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Love how their dynamic seems so natural, both men seem to effortlessly slip into their roles, even when ropes aren't involved. Gotta admit I was a little dissapointed when there wasn't any bondage in this update but it was still an enjoyable read; and you are right, it does help further the plot so good job and thanks for posting!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic