Something I would never expect (M+/MM, MM/M, M+/MM) - part 27

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 24 - The deal

Travis, George and I followed Frank to his office. The guy seemed to be really pissed off and I couldn’t blame him for that; his men did something extremely stupid and dangerous, and probably put his company at great risk. After all, kidnapping someone was very serious, especially when considered the fact that the victim had no idea it was just a prank. The four of us entered Frank’s office and sat on the chairs; Travis sat by the wall, Frank at his desk and George and I in front of him. For a few moments there was silence; my buddy and I gave the company boss some time to think about his situation. After several minutes Frank finally spoke up:

“First of all, let me apologize for what my people did to you, Sir. You can be sure that I’ll make everyone involved in this suffer the consequences.”

“Fair enough.”

“Also, if you wish, you can go to the nearby police station and check us there. Whenever we organize a fake kidnapping, like for a bachelor party, we always report this to them. If you want I can give you the case number so you can verify everything.”

“That won’t be necessary.”

“Your call, Sir. If you change your mind, I’ll be more than glad to help. It’s the least I can do…”

“Actually, that’s not true…”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I want you to do what you were paid for, but this time – properly.”

“I’m not sure I understand, Sir…”

“I want you to kidnap my son again.”

“Kidnap him again?”

“Yes.”

“Why do you want to do that, if I may ask?”

“Apparently the kid likes to be kidnapped, so I want to give him exactly what he wants. You’ll send two of your guys to my house, they will bring proper clothes for me and my buddy here. Then the four of us would wait for Taylor to get back home. When he does, he’ll be tackled to the ground, tied up, gagged and then we’ll give him a little ride in one of your vans.”

“That sounds… harsh, Sir.”

“Either do as I say, or I’ll go to the police and report you to them. If you cooperate, I’ll forget about what your men did.”

“I guess I have no choice, then… What time do you want my men to be at your place?”

“Six would be good. We’ll have enough time to change and talk everything through with your men.”

“All right, Sir. Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“No, that would all, thanks.”

George and I stood up and left the office. We walked to the car in silence and when we got there I made sure we were alone and opened the trunk. I was really glad to see that Peter was still mercilessly roped up and gagged. He was lying on his stomach, his whole upper body and face were covered with sweat and he was panting heavily through his nose. When he saw me and George towering over him, he looked at us, but kept completely silent. I smiled; apparently being rough with this kid was the right way to deal with him. I closed the trunk and the two of us got in the car. We drove back to my place and I parked the car in the garage.

“You should sent Taylor a message and tell him to be home after seven. You can tell him you had to drove me back home, so he doesn’t suspect anything.”

“Great idea, I’ll do that. But first let’s take Peter out; he must be a little dehydrated, so we should give him some water and let him use the toilet. Then we’ll hogtie and gag him again.”

“All right. I hope he won’t try anything this time…”

“Yeah, but if he does, he’ll just pay the price.”

We got off the car and opened the trunk again. George undid the hogtie and untied his son’s legs completely. When I looked at the kid’s face I saw that he was surprised and extremely grateful at the same time; I chuckled quietly and watched my buddy take the kid out of the trunk. He grabbed his son’s jaw and made him look right into his eyes.

“We’ll march you to the kitchen, where I’ll take your gag out and give you some water. Then you can use the toilet. I suggest you stay quiet all the time, son….” George said in a threatening voice.

Peter nodded vigorously and we went to the kitchen. George made his son sat on the chair and started to unwind the tape from Peter’s lower face. My friend was quite brutal while peeling the tape off, but the kid endured everything in silence; he must have learnt his lesson. When the tape was finally gone, Peter was able to spit the nasty socks out. Then he stretched his jaw and took some deep breaths in. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, opened it and let Peter drink; the kid gulped half of the bottle in no time. I gave him a second and asked if he wanted more. He shook his head ‘no’, so I put the water back to the fridge.

“You need to use the toilet?” George asked.

Peter didn’t dare to speak, so he shook his head ‘no’ again.

“Fine. Open your mouth.”

The kid sighed, but did as he was told. Soon the socks were back inside the kid’s yap and George wrapped Peter’s lower face with over fifteen layers of the super sticky tape. When he was done, he immediately started roping his son to the chair. I quietly observed as Peter got more and more restrained with every minute; by the time my buddy was done, the kid was completely fastened to the chair with no way to free himself without help.

“All right. Now we only have to wait…”

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] This is turning out to be one of my favourite stories of yours. I know real life is keeping you busy, but It's just unfortunate that we have to wait so long for each chapter. This story doesn't get the comments it deserves, partly because the updates are very spread out. Managing two stories at the same time is pretty hard (trust me, I know) plus it takes a lot of discipline and focus to dish out plot-oriented chapters like this.

I really have to say though, while I've always like this piece, this latest chapter has very much cemented it as a Squirrel Classic (at least for me it has 8-) ).

Jeff and George blackmailing the kidnapping company into kidnapping Taylor once more (though this time with both of them joining ranks with the kidnappers) is f*ckin' brilliant!

I love it!

Taylor will soon be up to his neck in trouble 8-)

As for Peter, I fully understand and agree with the fact that he needs to be kept strictly bound, gagged and out of sight to prevent him from alerting his troublesome friend. I really do need to point out though that he must be absolutely furious and outraged at being kept restrained against his will like this. Even worse is the fact that he's gagged with raunchy socks fished straight out of Jeff's hamper! JEFF! Jeff isn't even his dad!

Somehow, I hope Taylor ends up sucking and gagging George's socks instead of his dad's.
Would be entirely fitting considering his own dad's socks are currently being used to prevent poor Pete from alerting anyone of what's happening.

Would love to see both of them gagging on each other's dad's worn socks.
Pretty sure [mention]socjuc[/mention] will agree with this 8-)

Stellar writing, my friend!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] isn't one of your regular readers, but because of the content and theme of this tale, I have a feeling he might actually enjoy it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

this is a great story, hehe i love how Jeff and George have all planed. hehe poor Peter, if i was him, definitely i'd try to escape too, but well with two men bigger and strongger than him, probably his current possition is only the result of line of really bad ideas. hehe i wanna see what happen with taylor now.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Would love to see both of them gagging on each other's dad's worn socks.
Pretty sure @socjuc will agree with this 8-)
Jeez am I that predictable ? :roll: And yes I would! :lol:

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Great addition and anticipation build up. Looking forward to some manhandling and demise of Taylor... :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 25 - Almost there

George and I were sitting at the kitchen table, drinking beer and talking. We still had some time before the guys from Frank’s company would arrive, so we spent it planning the whole thing. We were discussing many things, like how brutal we should be, for how long we should keep Taylor as our hostage; we even wondered if our revenge would cure my son from his desires. My buddy suggested that if Taylor actually likes this kind of stuff he would be very happy to keep both Peter and Taylor as his personal prisoners for a few weeks or even months. When George said that, I thought he was joking, but when I looked at his face I wasn’t so sure about it anymore. Of course Peter didn’t like that idea at all, but all his protests were successfully muffled by my two socks stuffed into his yap and over fifteen layers of super strong, military duct tape. When I gave that thought a little consideration I realized that I actually liked it; it wouldn’t be difficult to convince Helen and my other kids that I let Taylor spent some time with his best friend camping or hiking…

The time passed quickly; soon I heard the car parking in front of the house and I went to the window. I looked outside and saw two guys getting of the van. They talked to each other a little bit before they started walking towards the door; judging by the look on their faces they were nervous. I can’t say I was surprised; those two must have been the ones had invaded my house only a few days before and it had to be a strange experience for them to actually help their former kidnap victim with another kidnapping. But I didn’t care about it; they were about to do exactly as I say if they didn’t want to go to prison. Finally the guys came to the door and rang the doorbell; I opened the door and waited for their reaction.

“Uhm.. well… Good morning, Sir. I’m Josh, you already know Travis. We’re here…”

“I know what you are here for. Get inside.”

I watched the two of them entering my house. They stopped when they saw Peter all tied up and gagged, but they didn’t say anything about it. I closed the door behind them and waited for a second. Travis was the one who broke the awkward silence:

“Look, Mr. Wheat. I know you’re furious with us and you’ve got every right to be mad. I’m really sorry for what we did and we would appreciate it a lot if you didn’t go to the police. We’ll try our best to make this up to you.”

“Glad to hear that. Did you bring everything?”

“Yes, Sir. We have everything in the van.

“Good. Bring it here and we’ll change.”

The two of them left the house for a while. When they came back, they had three sport bags in their hands. Travis opened two of them and got out some clothes. He put them all on the kitchen table; it was four pairs of khaki trousers, four pairs of military boots, four leather jackets, four pairs of police type, leather gloves and four balaclavas. I chuckled when I saw the familiar outfit; Travis and Josh were wearing those clothes when they were kidnapping me and Taylor. Josh opened the second bag and revealed its content; it was miles of white cotton rope and several rolls of super wide, silver duct tape.

“That should be enough for my purposes.” I said.

“All right, boys, let’s get changed. Taylor should be home soon.” George suggested and got up.

I agreed with him and the four of us started to undress and then put on the kidnapping gear. It took us some time to put everything on and then hide all other clothes. When we were done, there were four guys in my house, all dressed up in the same clothes and ready to kidnap my son. I smiled when I realized how close I was to my little revenge.

“Dude, before we take care of your boy, we need to deal with mine, first.” George said when he put all three sport bags behind the couch.

“I agree, Sir. Let’s hogtie him and throw him into the van. We should also tape his eyes shut, so he can’t communicate with Taylor in any way.”

“Fine by me, guys. The kid is too comfortable, anyway…”

George started untying his son from the chair and the rest of us got a coil of rope each and waited. When Peter was freed from the chair we all tackled him to the ground and started roping him up. The four of us worked in silence; I kept the kid’s arms behind his back, while Josh was tying them up cruelly and tightly. George and Travis were working on the legs; George was binding the ankles and calves and Travis was roping the thighs and knees together. When Peter’s limbs were almost entirely covered with rope, I bent his knees so that his heels were touching his butt. George immediately began creating super tight hogtie. He connected the ankles with the wrists and then lashed the ankles to the thighs. While my buddy and I were working on the hogtie, Josh and Travis took one of the duct tape rolls and taped Peter’s eyes shut. They went five times around his head and added some more layers to the gag. When we were done, the kid was completely helpless.

“Mr. Wheat, if you have your parked in your garage, I’d suggest you drive out and I park the van int the garage. This way, Taylor won’t suspect anything.”

“Not a bad idea. Give me a second.”

Few moments later Travis’s van was in my garage. George picked his hogtied son and put him on his shoulder, like a sack of potatoes. The kid was grunting and protesting quietly, but we ignored him. My buddy put the kid on the van floor; Peter was struggling a lot, so his father slapped him really hard on his face, grabbed him and moved his face towards his son’s:

“Listen to me, you fucking asshole: keep still and quiet, or you and Taylor will be my prisoners for weeks or even months! The less you struggle, the less time you and your buddy will stay tied up. Got that?”

The kid stopped wiggling and just nodded his head. When I closed the van door I heard the front door to the house open; Taylor was back…

[mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] x [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

ALMOST THERE indeed...

We've been waiting for this moment and Taylor is gonna get what's coming for him.

So excited!

Oh and poor, poor Peter...

😄👍
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The suspense is killing me!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I love the fact that Jeff realised he has a thing for keeping his buddy's son strictly bound and gagged.
That doesn't bode well for his son Taylor, but it sure as hell bodes well for us readers 8-)

Fantastic development, [mention]squirrel[/mention]!

Really enjoyed the mental imagery of poor Peter being blindfolded with tape and then getting his already heavily gagged mouth taped over again. Super hot!

Time to deal with Taylor now.
MUHAHAHAHA! 8-)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you so much for the encouraging comments and compliments :)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and [mention]Xtc[/mention] said that my English has improved - using English at work has finally paid off :) Plus

Some people liked the blackmailing act at Frank's office - I must say I didn't plan that; it sort of typed itself. IT turns out it came out quite well :P

Taylor and Peter will soon both get what they deserve; two accomplces, two punishments. I like this math :)

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really like this story [mention]squirrel[/mention] . I can't wait to read what there punishments will be .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

squirrel wrote: 2 years ago Some people liked the blackmailing act at Frank's office - I must say I didn't plan that; it sort of typed itself.
Those (the unplanned ones) are oftentimes the best twists.

I don't want this post to be about myself, but considering how the two of us have parallel experiences when it comes to writing, my input may be somewhat relevant.

I do have an affinity for reading fast-paced bondage flics, mostly because I am unable to produce such works or do them justice in the same manner as other accomplished authors sharing this board. In terms of production, I almost always opt for the style that comes naturally to me, which has been described by several readers as the "slow burn" style.

Most of your recent works seem to follow this same "slow burn" pattern, [mention]squirrel[/mention].

While I know that some readers find slow progression frustrating when there's a long wait between chapters (myself being one of them), the "slow burn" style that you and I favour offers some advantages over the faster-paced styles.

This may be difficult to conceive for those who seldom write tugs or who are gifted with particularly fertile imaginations, but authors who favour the quicker pace of storytelling are more often prone to writer's block, whilst those of us who stretch scenes out are not.

You have the entire plot carefully printed out in your mind, but the slow progression allows for the insertion of new (unplanned) plot twists and ideas. The time you take to stretch out a scene also allows for the upcoming scenes to be mentally crafted and well cemented. At least, that's how it works for me.

I wonder if your experiences are at all similar to mine in this regard.

privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

great chapter, cant wait for the surprise and shock on tylors face when he enters
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
You have the entire plot carefully printed out in your mind, but the slow progression allows for the insertion of new (unplanned) plot twists and ideas. The time you take to stretch out a scene also allows for the upcoming scenes to be mentally crafted and well cemented. At least, that's how it works for me.

I wonder if your experiences are at all similar to mine in this regard.
Well, usually I do have a general idea of the whole scenario in my head when I start writing a new story. And just like you said, the slow pace allows me to include some ideas that appear in my mind while working on the story and of which I hadn't thought before.

But I also think that the slow pace stories allow to include more of the background of the characters :)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 26 - Revenge time

“I’ll take care of silencing him. Then we’ll force him to the ground and you guys will rope him up. Make those fucking bonds tight, I want him to pay dearly.” I said quietly to the guys.

The four of us put the balaclavas on and went to the living room. We tried not to make a sound, but it was quite difficult with the heavy military boots we all had on; we could only hope for Taylor to be occupied with something and not notice us too early. I opened the door and peeked into the room; my son was standing at the kitchen table with his back turned to me. I smiled, turned to the guys and nodded. We were as quiet as possible as we were drawing near the kid and once he felt something was wrong it was too late; I grabbed him from behind and put my gloved palm over his mouth, squeezed it and pressed his head against my body. He immediately started struggling like crazy, so I grabbed one of his arms and held it still.

“MMPPHH!!!”

The kid tried shouting as best as he could, but my firm hand gag prevented him from making much noise. He turned completely silent when Travis and Josh walked in front of him.

“You remember us, Taylor?”

“Mmmpphhh….”

“Yeah, I thought so. Since you wanted to try a real kidnapping, we’ll give it to you; you and your little buddy will be kept hostages for months; of course you’re going to be mercilessly bound all that time. Unfortunately we had to take care of Peter too; after all, he knows everything. The two of you will bond with each other so much more from now on…”

Taylor started squirming again, but with four set of hands all over him he had no chance against us. We made him lie on the floor. I sat on his back and kept him cruelly hand gagged; I forced his head up and put my other palm over his mouth, silencing him even more. The kid tried yelling into my hands, but all that came out was some muffled whimpers; I smiled and squeezed his jaw a little more.

While I was busy keeping Taylor quiet, the rest of the group started roping him up. The kid was lying on his stomach and Josh was sitting on his legs, keeping them still. George twisted my son’s arms behind his back brutally and kept them there in a vice like grip. Travis grabbed a long coil of rope from one of the duffel bags and began tying Taylor’s wrists behind his back. He took his time wrapping the rope around my son’s arms, but when he was done and cinched the final knot, Taylor’s wrists were inescapably trapped. Travis immediately took another coil. George forced my son’s elbows as close to each other as he could and they tied them together; the kid’s arms are now almost parallel to each other.

George and Travis got off my son and they both grabbed another coils of rope. My buddy handed one to Josh and soon the three of them were working on my boy’s legs; Josh was dealing with the ankles, Travis took care of the calves and George worked on the thighs. The guys weren’t going easy on Taylor; when I looked at them it was obvious they were using brute strength to make sure that my son wouldn’t be able to escape from the bonds. The kid was moaning and squirming all the time, but all he achieved was sweating. We were going to rope him up as tight as possible and there was nothing he could do about it.

When the guys finished tying Taylor’s legs, Josh bent them and pressed the heels tightly against the kid’s butt. He grunted angrily into my hands when he felt that; I forced his head even more up, so he would shut his mouth. I turned my head again and saw that George was already fastening the ankles to the wrists. Meanwhile Travis and Josh were binding the calves to the rope that was wrapped around Taylor’s thighs. Then I saw my buddy take yet another coil and connect the ankles with the elbows. The hogtie was meant to be cruel and neat, a just punishment for the kid’s stupidity.

“All right, let’s roll the fucker on his side and finish tying him up.” Travis said ominously.

I got off my son’s back and we did as Travis suggested. I positioned myself behind the kids head and kept hand gagging him all the time. I watched the guys take three more coils of rope; this time they were really long. They started wrapping them around the kid’s chest and abdomen to pin the arms to his back. Travis and Josh seemed to know what they were doing; they managed to create a sophisticated chest harness on my son; when they were done, the kid could only wiggle his fingers.

“We hope you like it, Taylor; you’re gonna spend a lot of time tied up like this…”

“mmmpphhhh…”

“It looks like you don’t know how to shut your fucking mouth… I know a way to help you with it…”

Josh was about to take something from one of the duffel bags, but George put his hand on his shoulder and shook his head. Then he sat on the floor and started unlacing his military boots. He took them off and revealed a pair of two well worn white socks. The soles were already covered in dirt and even though they didn’t look that bad at the first glance, the smell that filled our nostrils was a proof that George had been wearing them for a very long time. I almost felt sorry for my son…
“My friend will remove his hand from your mouth. If you don’t want us to hurt Peter, you’ll open your fucking mouth as much as you can and you’ll remain completely silent. Understood?” Josh asked my son and he nodded.

“Good…”

I removed my gloved palm from my son’s lower face and he immediately opened wide. George grabbed his two socks and pushed them brutally into Taylor’s mouth. The material was thick and the socks were large, so it took us some time to finally push everything in. The moment we did, Josh forced a black ball-gag between the kid’s teeth and buckled it tightly behind his head. I grabbed a fresh roll of cut tape and wrapped it around Taylor’s mouth over twenty times. I ripped the tape off and started to wrap his head around his eyes. When I finished, the kid was completely helpless, silenced and blindfolded.

“Time for a little ride, Taylor. Peter will be so glad to have as a company…” Travis said in a dead serious tone…

[mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Since you wanted to try a real kidnapping, we’ll give it to you; you and your little buddy will be kept hostages for months; of course you’re going to be mercilessly bound all that time.
I cannot begin to describe how excited those lines made me! 8-)

It's the little things in life that give me the biggest kicks. :twisted:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well that was intense... a sockgag, a ball gag and then a tape finish? wow he is completely helpless and was completely overpowered :lol: AKA Awesome :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Oh wow! Another downright awesome chapter to re-read over and over again 8-)
You're getting so freakin' good at writing, [mention]squirrel[/mention]. This is incredible!

I have to agree with [mention]socjuc[/mention] about the intensity of the gag.
You probably already know this by now, but what really makes this scene special for me is that Taylor's is being gagged with George's worn socks while Peter is gagged with Jeff's.

Nothing better than a pair of twinks gagging on each other's dad's smelly bundles 8-)

Loving this so much.

Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Taylor gets his comeuppance. Nice chapter.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

OH my god that was such a great chapter , i could almost feel the tightness of the ropes and do love a full combo gag. wait with much anticipation for the next instalment .
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

uff excellent chapter, I loved how strict taylor is tied but above all that layered gag. very good job
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Finally Taylor is captured!! It was so satisfying to see, even though I still feel bad for him...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 27 - Revenge fulfilled

When we finished trussing my son up, the four of us stood up and took the balaclavas off from our faces. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and look down at Taylor’s hogtied form; the kid was roped up so strict that he could only wiggle his fingers and roll from side to side a little. He was all covered in sweat and was trying to yell, but the huge gag we had stuffed into his mouth prevented him from making anything more than some barely audible sounds. The kid was trussed up mercilessly and was supposed to stay that way until I said otherwise. I knelt down and checked the bonds to see if the blood circulation was fine; even though I was furious with him and wanted him to pay dearly for what he had done, I never meant to cross the thin line between the severe punishment and indefensible cruelty. When I made sure that the only thing my son would have to suffer for several hours was the strict roping and George’s filthy socks inside his mouth, I stood up and nodded to the rest of the guys, indicating that we were ready to go.

“One more thing, mate.” Travis said and took something out of the duffel bag.

I watched him put something into the kid’s ears and then wrap more duct tape over his head. Whatever he stuffed in there, it was now well hidden under three layers of the super strong tape. I looked at the guy questioningly and he smiled at me.

“High quality earplugs, Sir. Now he can’t hear anything, so we can all talk freely.”

“You’ve got some interesting stuff in that bag, man…” George said with a smile.

“All right, let’s get him into the van and we can go.” I interrupted their little conversation.

I grabbed Taylor and put his hogtied body on my shoulder. George led the way and soon we were in my garage again. Travis moved the door open and I looked inside; Peter was lying on the floor, panting heavily. The kid probably did whatever he could to free himself, but he had no chance against our roping skills. The hogtie was still tight and neat and the gag was intact. I smiled, entered the van and placed Taylor next to his buddy. When he felt that Peter was near he immediately started grunting into his oversized gag. I slapped him hard on his head and he stopped. I got off, opened the garage door and then me and George hopped in again. Travis and Josh sat on the front seats and in a few seconds we drove off.

“That was one good kidnapping, Jeff. You’re better at this than I thought…” George spoke up.

“Yeah, I sort of enjoyed it; revenge always tastes best when served cold.”

“So, what is the next step in your plan?”

“We’re going to drive for a couple of hours, then we’ll get back to my place. Once Josh and Travis are gone, we’ll have a little talk with the brats. Sounds good, buddy?”

“Fine by me, dude.” He replied and turned to the guys in the front seat: “You heard that boys?”

“Loud and clear, Sir. We’ll do as you say.”

“You bet your fucking ass you will…” I heard George mutter quietly under his nose.

We were driving about the town for several hours without talking much to each other. My buddy and I were keeping eye on our sons, who were lying calmly and quietly on the van floor. Probably both of them finally understood that they wouldn’t be able to free themselves from our roping and decided to wait for someone to untie them. I had to admit that it was the wisest thing they could do at that moment. I was just about to check Taylor’s bonds again, when I felt the van stop. Travis left the car, but was soon back with four hot-dogs in his hands; he handed two to George and me and closed the van door. We thanked him and started eating. When the smell reached the boys’ nostrils they both started moaning into their gags. I smiled and put my gloved palm over Taylor’s mouth to silent his grunts even more; my buddy did the same thing with his son.

“It’s been over three hours since we left your house, Sir.” I heard Josh’s voice after several minutes.

“All right then, I guess it’s time to get back home.”

“As you wish, Sir.”

When we finished talking I heard Peter let out a sigh of relief; he must have thought that his predicament would be over soon. George must have thought the same thing I did, because he told his son, that he would remain in his cruel bondage for as long as Taylor would and that would mean probably several days. The kid grunted angrily, but one hard slap on his head made him lie still and quiet again. George looked at me and winked. I smiled under my nose and started thinking what it would be like to actually keep the kids hostage for a couple of days as their punishment. Unfortunately I didn’t have to much time to consider that idea, because soon the van stopped in front of my house. I left and opened the garage door again, allowing Travis to drive in.

“I hope the kids enjoyed the ride.” I said when I got off.

“I know I did.” George replied with a wide grin.

The four of us grabbed the kids and moved them to my living room again. Then we walked Travis and Josh to their vans and soon they were gone. But before they did, they had apologized once more for the troubled they had caused. I accepted the apologies, we shook hands they left, leaving me and my buddy alone. We looked at each other and got returned to the living room, where both boys were squirming like crazy on the floor; apparently they didn’t learn anything after all. We let them struggle for some time, before we undid their hogties and sat them on the couch with their arms and legs still tied up. George removed the duct tape from Peter’s eyes and I did the same with Taylor. I also took the earplugs out. When Taylor saw me and George towering over him his eyes widened.

“Peter told us everything, Taylor.” I said and he locked his eyes on mine.

I told him that I knew it was his idea to find out what it felt like to be kidnapped and that Peter organized it as a present for him. I described
George found out about it and how we kept his friend hostage since that moment. I also told him that I visited the company Peter had hired and made the two guys help us with kidnapping him. As I was speaking Taylor was completely silent, which was a good sign. When I finished he just looked apologetically at his buddy.

“The two of you will remain tied up and gagged for the rest of the evening. Consider this your punishment.”

To my great surprise Taylor nodded his head quietly and made himself as comfortable as he could. George and I went to the kitchenette and had several beers. The two of us talked about everything that had happened for the last couple of days. Now that my little revenge was done I didn’t feel fury with my son anymore. I told my buddy I wanted to talk to my boy alone; he nodded and we both went to the living room. Without saying a word we untied Peter completely and removed his gag, but told him not to speak anything before he and his father left the house. The kid did as he was told and in several minutes I was alone with tied up son. I started untying him and after twenty minutes he was free.

“Anything you want to say, Taylor?” I asked when I took George’s two socks out of his mouth.

“I’m really sorry I put you through that, Dad. I never thought Peter would actually organize the kidnapping…”

“All right. I hope you’ve learnt your lesson, son.”

“Oh, I have… you can be sure about that, Dad.”

We talked a little more about it. It was well past midnight when Taylor said he was exhausted and wanted to go to bed.

“One more thing, Taylor… The next time you want to get kidnapped, don’t hire any strangers. I think George and I will be able to organize this...” I said with a smile.

“Nah, that won’t be necessary, Dad. But thanks, anyway!”

The end

[mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention]

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I still say your English is getting better!
Looking forward to the next tale.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic