Something I would never expect (M+/MM, MM/M, M+/MM) - part 27

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nice update, [mention]squirrel[/mention]

My kind of deal! :twisted:
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Awesome can’t wait for more !
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bradboi wrote: 3 years ago Awesome can’t wait for more !
Nice to see you commenting on this one, bud.
I knew you'd like Squirrel's stuff 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Another hot plot from a great writer
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 16 - Taylor's decision

Hey there, guys! I want to thank you all for the great comments; I really appreciate them and I'm glad that you enjoy this story. I also hope you'll like the next chapter ;) Here it is:

The travel from George’s house to my place was much better than I thought; it was awesome to feel comfortable with him around. It seemed like all the bad stuff were behind us and we could once more enjoy hanging around together. To the outsiders it must have looked like a normal, everyday scene: two shirtless guys smoking their cigars, talking and laughing in the car. But there was something that made that little ride very unusual and the best part was that nobody knew about it; in the trunk there was George’s son, all roped up, hogtied and forced to chew on his own father’s overwhelmingly sweaty and cheesy socks. But neither me nor George felt sorry about that; the kid was only paying the price for his deeds.

“So, do you really want to forgive Taylor if he admits the kidnapping was just a stupid prank?”

“I’ve been thinking about that and yeah, I could let it go. But ONLY if he tells me the truth.”

“Can I ask why? You seemed very eager to give him what he deserved.”

“Well… When Taylor and I were talking on that Friday evening I really got the feeling he was honest about growing up and giving up all the stupid stuff he’d been doing. And there is a possibility he might even not remember talking with Peter about his strange wish to get kidnapped. Maybe he changed during those months…”

“I would love to give you some advice here, but I don’t think I’m able to. If it was my son I have no idea how I would react…”

“Never mind about it. Everything is in Taylor’s hands now.”

After half an hour we reached our destination and George stopped the car on my driveway. I got out of the car to open the garage door, so my buddy could the car inside. When he did I closed the door, making sure everything looked normal. When it was save to open the trunk I did and saw Peter lying on his side, panting heavily through his nose and looking at us. His shirtless body was covered with sweat and there were some beads of sweat forming on his forehead; the kid must have been trying to free himself from his bonds.

“Did you enjoy your little trip, son?”

“Mmmpphhh!!”

“Yeah, I know you loved it.” George chuckled and rolled the kid on his stomach. “Let’s see those knots…”

The two of us spent some time examining the bonds and making sure everything was as tight and neat as it should be. Although the kid was evidently trying to break free all his efforts were futile and none of the knots loosened a bit. Satisfied, I rolled Peter on his side again and said:

“Nice try kiddo, but when I tie someone up, they stay tied. So stop struggling, relax and wait.”

Then I closed the trunk again, leaving my best friend’s son in darkness. I told George to go to the living room and make himself at home while I went upstairs to see if Taylor was still asleep. To my great surprise he was; I considered waking him up, but after a moment I decided to let the kid sleep. After all, there was no rush and I could question him later. So I went downstairs, grabbed two beers from the fridge and joined George in the living room. My buddy was watching a football match and I thought it was a good idea to do the same and relax a little. But just when I sat on the couch I heard Taylor’s voice.

“Hey guys, what are you doing?”

“We were about to watch a game, but we’ve got something more important to do, son.” I said seriously and turned the TV off. “Have a sit, boy.”

“What’s going on?” He asked nervously.

“Maybe I’ll leave you two alone for a while...” George said and got up.

“No. You’re a part of the family and I want you to stay.” I interrupted him and looked him in the eye.
He just nodded and sat on the couch again. I sat next to him and we both waited for Taylor to do the same. He seemed unsettled, but he did what I told him. For a moment there was silence; I didn’t know where to start, but after a few moments I finally spoke:

“Taylor, the two of us were kidnapped two days ago. I know it was a terrible experience for you and I didn’t insist on you talking about it, but I have to know the truth. I need to know what impact it made on you and how you’re dealing with it. I want to know EVERYTHING, son.”

“I don’t understand, Dad…”

“I want you to tell me how you feel, Taylor.”

“Well… I can’t say I wasn’t scared to death when I saw that guy entering our house, but now everything is fine. After all, the kidnappers were caught and they’re no real threat to us anymore, right?”

“Is that it, son? Is it really everything you want to tell me about that evening?”

“Yeah, I guess so. Don’t worry about me, Dad. I’m a tough guy and I can handle it.” He said with a smile on his face.

I kept looking him in the eye for a moment.

“All right, son. But if you ever want to talk about it, I’ll be there for you.”

“I know, Dad. And I appreciate that, I really do.”

Then Taylor added that he wanted to take a shower and went upstairs. When I heard the water running I said quietly:

“Tough guy, huh? We’ll see how tough you really are, son…”

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Cant wait to see how this goes!
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Just caught up reading this as the plot was too confusing for me at first, but I'm really liking this!
The socks are an excellent bonus too ;)

Can't wait for this storyline to advance further!
Last edited by OrdinaryWorld 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 years ago Just caught up reading this as the plot was too confusing for me at first, but I'm really liking this!
The socks are an excellent bonus too ;)

Can't for this storyline to advance further!
I'm glad you like it, man :)

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

It seems that Taylor's lack of honesty will be his undoing. I love the fact that Peter is tied and gagged in the trunk all this time :twisted:.

I really appreciate your writing [mention]squirrel[/mention] your stories are always great!
Last edited by Tsuhaya 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] Somehow, I didn't expect this one to be to your liking.
Glad to be proven wrong though!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Glad to see the plot moving along!

Taylor is in a lot of trouble now, but as [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] mentioned, his own foolishness will be his undoing.
Time to teach the punk a real lesson and see just how tough he is.

And as for his accomplice, I think he looks good with his father's socks plugging up that trap of his.
Serves him right 8-)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @OrdinaryWorld Somehow, I didn't expect this one to be to your liking.

@squirrel Glad to see the plot moving along!

Taylor is in a lot of trouble now, but as @Tsuhaya mentioned, his own foolishness will be his undoing.

And as for his accomplice, I think he looks good with his father's socks plugging up that trap of his.
Serves him right 8-)
Taylor is going to get something much more than only his father's cheesy socks :)

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

squirrel wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @OrdinaryWorld Somehow, I didn't expect this one to be to your liking.

@squirrel Glad to see the plot moving along!

Taylor is in a lot of trouble now, but as @Tsuhaya mentioned, his own foolishness will be his undoing.

Serves him right 8-)
Taylor is going to get something much more than only his father's cheesy socks :)
[mention]squirrel[/mention] now that sounds like Taylor is definitely getting what he deserves if it’s worse thansome cheesy socks. :twisted:

Love the chapter, of course Taylor has foolishly acted like no one is on to him. He’s sure gonna get what’s coming to him
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] That was another good chapter .
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 17 - Peter's fate

“So, what do we do now, dude?” George asked with a faint smile on his face.

“We need to secure Peter and make sure he can’t shout or make any other noise. I know a good way to do this, but I need to think of a way to keep Taylor away from the basement.”

“If that’s the only problem, leave it to me, man.”

I didn’t know what my buddy had in mind and I didn’t really care; if he said he knew how to achieve my goal, I believed him. Now we only had to wait for my son to finish his shower. Taylor usually takes his time in the bathroom, so George and I went to the kitchen, took a bottle of beer each from the fridge and sat at the table. We also lit up fresh cigars and talked a little bit about our plan of revenge; my boy was upstairs and Peter was securely tied up in the trunk of my car, so there was no chance that we could be overheard by either of them. But when I thought about the roped up kid something occurred to me.

“Shouldn’t we go to Peter and tell him he’s totally screwed for several days?” I asked while taking a big puff on my stogie.

“And take the hope away from him? Nah, let’s wait until we’re alone, I bet the brat won’t give up without a fight. And we don’t want Taylor to hear something, do we?”

“Well, if you put it this way…”

We both laughed loudly. To be honest, at first I thought that keeping my best friend’s son tightly hogtied and planning the kidnapping of my own boy would be weird, but I felt completely fine with it. I considered it to be a perfect punishment for what the two of them did and I always claimed that a proper punishment must be severe and inevitable; so if Taylor wanted to be abducted and kept hostage I was ready to show him what it means to be in that place. And since Peter was so willing to accompany his buddy in the crime, he should share the same punishment with him. Soon my musings were interrupted by my son’s footsteps; the kid was walking down the stairs and a moment later I saw him entering the kitchen.

“What’re you guys doing?”

“Just talking a little about the terrible predicament you and your father had to go through…” George replied with a worried look on his face.

“All’s well that ends well, uncle. Those guys are probably in the prison now, so we’re safe.”

“Yeah, but still… Anyway, your father and I wanted to drink some beer and talk everything over, but it seems we don’t have too much beer left. I was wondering if you could… Nah, never mind, Jeff won’t agree to this.”

“Won’t agree to what?” Taylor asked quickly.

“I just wanted to ask you to go to the market and buy us a few bottles, but I guess it would be stupid to let you walk all alone at the moment. Plus, it could be a little too hard for you to walk all alone right now.”

“Nonsense, uncle George. I can go and get you what you want.”

“And what if something happens, son?” I asked when I realized where this was going.

“Come on, Dad! Nothing bad will happen! And you must let me go out at some point…”

“I know, I know… But I’m so worried about you…”

“I’ll be fine!”

“Let him go, Jeff.” George joined in and turned to Taylor: “Take you phone with you and send us a message when you get to the shop. It’s probably overprotecting, but you must understand how the two of us feel, kiddo.”

“OK, I’ll take do as you ask.”

I nodded my head and handed Taylor some money. I told him to be careful once more and soon the kid left, leaving me and my friend alone. When the door closed behind my son I waited a moment and said:

“Good job, dude.”

“I know it was.” George replied with a cocky smile.

“Let’s get moving then. We have a feisty guy to restrain.”

We took our cigars, stood up and went to the basement. When I opened the trunk I saw Peter calmly laying there; he must have realized the best he could do in his situation was to wait and not struggle. There was still hope in his eyes and I almost felt sorry to tell him that his fate had been sealed by his best mate. I took a deep drag on my cigar before I spoke to Peter:

“Taylor didn’t want to admit anything, so you’re going to spend at least several days as out prisoner.”

“Mmpphh!!”

The kid was clearly pissed off and immediately started to struggle in his bonds. Also, the hope in his eyes disappeared and now they were full of anger. As George had predicted: Peter wasn’t going to make this easy for us. But he was already helpless and even if he weren’t he was no match for two huge blokes like me and my buddy. Ignoring the kid’s muffled protests and squirming and took him out of the trunk and put him on my shoulder. George grabbed the duffel bag with the necessary supplies to keep Peter restrained and we walked to a column, which was in one corner of the basement. It was going from the floor to the ceiling, so it was perfect for what I had in mind.

Peter realized what was going on when I placed him with his back to the column. I tried to fight, but it was completely pointless. I pressed the kid against the pole and George immediately started to wrap rope around his son’s ankles and the beam. He repeated the process at the level of Peter’s shins above his knees and upper thighs. When the legs were completely secured to the post I said:

“We’ll untie you arms now and retie them behind the post. Don’t cause us any troubles if you know what’s good for you.”

Of course, the moment Peter’s hands were free from the ropes he moved them to his face to get rid of the gag, but his father grabbed them and twisted them behind his son’s back and around the beam. I took another coil and started fastening the kid’s crossed wrists together. When I finished George and I took more rope and bound Peters’ arms to the pole; in a matter of minutes, the only thing he could do was wiggling his fingers. But we weren’t done yet. I grabbed a roll of super strong duct tape from the bag and moved in front of our victim.

“Dude, keep his head still against the pole.” I said to George and placed the cigar between my teeth.

My buddy did as he was told and I started wrapping the sticky tape around the boy’s mouth and beam, immobilizing his head. After the twentieth round I ripped the tape off and then repeated the process at the level of Peter’s forehead. When I was done, the kid was completely helpless and silenced. There was no way he could alert anyone about his current predicament.

“I hope you like it, son. You’re going to be here for a while…”

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]nic123qwerty123[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention]

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Welp, Taylor brought this upon himself. Can't wait for him to ioin his buddy in bondage.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago Welp, Taylor brought this upon himself. Can't wait for him to ioin his buddy in bondage.
He definitely did. And now it's time for hime to pay the consequences 8-)

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh, yes, Taylor should pay the consequences, but what if Taylor is a tad more devious than his father and Uncle George realize? :twisted:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago
Oh, yes, Taylor should pay the consequences, but what if Taylor is a tad more devious than his father and Uncle George realize? :twisted:
Oh... that's an aintriguing thought... what exactly do you have in mind? :twisted:

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I mean to Taylor's defense, I probably wouldn't have revealed my true feelings about wanting to be kidnapped neither, it's not just something that rolls off the tongue :lol: :lol:

But that's fortunate for us cuz he's gonna get what he wanted :twisted: :twisted: also poor Peter, hopefully he learns that next time you should just double check before going through with something like this again.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh... that's an aintriguing thought... what exactly do you have in mind? :twisted:
Well, was Taylor taking a shower upstairs, or did he leave the shower on so that his father and Uncle George would think he was taking one? Before he stepped into the shower, Taylor might have heard his Dad and his Dad's buddy doing or planning something! And he turned the shower on so they would not suspect him spying on them or listening to their plan. :o

I'm just thinking that after planning or going along with such a plan as we've seen Taylor do, Taylor would be very careful not to let his guard down. ;)

And as for Taylor's Dad and Uncle George, they exhibit a little too much hubris in the kitchen quaffing beers and lighting up celebratory cigars in anticipation of kidnapping Taylor. The gods punished hubris with nemesis. Taylor may prove to be the nemesis of his Dad and his Uncle George!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Now that’s what I call overkill.... no way Peter can alert Taylor about the kidnapping plan now. Taylor is going to get it even worse :twisted:

Great chapter, totally set up for Taylor to finally get kidnapped just like he wanted.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Lovely fate awaits 8-)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Enjoyed this chapter....especially the super confining tie up, to a pole even! :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Can't wait for part 18, man!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] forwards some devilishly delicious ideas. But I for one am dying to see Taylor in some strict binds!
So glad to see his good-for-nothing friend all tightly bundled up and gagged like that.

Don't keep us waiting too long, buddy!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] I must admit the plot you're suggesting is quite tempting, but don't forget that Taylor was drunk and he might not remember confessing his desires to his friend. Who knows if he remembers that and is able to be on guard all the time ;)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] So you also think that Taylor should be seriously punished for his deed? :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic