Something I would never expect (M+/MM, MM/M, M+/MM) - part 27

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

love how he is being kept in the house and still has not been able to warn his friend . great chapter.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
Don't keep us waiting too long, buddy.

We need to see Taylor get his comeuppance, and we need it SOON.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I really hope we get another chapter of this soon [mention]squirrel[/mention]

I've just reread this again and can't tell you how pleased I am about Peter getting his face clamped shut and then having it force-stuffed with his dad's friend's worn boxers. He caused Jeff a lot of worry and grief, so it's entirely fitting and appropriate for him to be gagging on something worn by Taylor's dad now.

I can only hope Taylor himself will suffer a fate similar to his friend's.

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

[mention]@Squirrel[/mention], I'm sorry I haven't given feedback thus far but I'm loving this story, from the twisty-turny set-up onwards. Like [mention]@privateandrews[/mention], I'm enjoying the fact that one of the conspirators is being kept in the house and therefore has to be prevented from warning his buddy. I love how furious Peter is but how, at every point, he's been rendered impotent to do anything about his ongoing captivity.

I always like it when the time comes to sleep and the captors have to strike a balance between keeping their prisoner comfortable and keeping him securely confined and helpless, even when left unguarded. Tightly fastened sleeping bags always seem a great solution (hot in every sense) but so is having the captive bound stretched out, his hands above his head. Obviously, he can't be allowed to get his fingers anywhere near that nice big gag.

I loved The Annual Event and I'm loving this!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 20 - Taylor's help

When I woke up the next morning I was really surprised how relaxed and well rested I was. I looked at the clock on my bedside table; it was way past nine and when I looked at the window I realized that the sun was already high in the sky and the weather seemed to be great. I smiled and stretched my body a little; it would be a perfect day to proceed with my revenge plan. I sat on the table and listened intently for a while; the house was silent. I assumed everyone was still asleep, so I grabbed some fresh clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth before preparing the breakfast. When I left my bedroom and entered the corridor I spotted that George was leaving his own bedroom, too.

“Hey, dude. How was your night?” He asked me when he saw me.

“Much better than I expected, actually. Slept like a baby… And yours?”

“I’ve had better, to be honest. It’s not easy to sleep in the same bed with a tied up, gagged and snoring guy.”

“Not so loud, man! You want Taylor to hear this?”

“Don’t worry, dude. I’ve sent him to the shop to buy us something for breakfast. We can talk freely.”

“Good. Is Peter still asleep?”

“Nope. He’s waiting patiently to be untied. Not that he could do anything else…”

I laughed a little and offered my guest to use the bathroom first. He nodded and soon disappeared into the room. George usually spends some time washing himself, so I had some time to spare. I went to his bedroom and saw and looked at his son. The kid was stretched on the bed, his hands were tied up to the railings above his head and his feet were roped to the bed. His gag was still as tight and neat as the moment I put it on him the previous day and it was doing its job perfectly. Peter didn’t even try to make a sound. I sat on the bed next to him and looked him in the eye; I thought he would be pleading to be let go, but when our eyes met I realized he wasn’t going to do that. I had to admit; he was one feisty kid.

“You need to use the toilet?” I asked him quietly.

“Mmpphhh…” He nodded.

“Taylor went to the shop. I don’t know when he’ll come back and I don’t want him to see you. You’ll have to wait a little while.”

“Mmmpphh!”

“Yeah, you should of thought about it before you helped my son with his moronic idea.” I said coldly.

Peter started to struggle faintly, but I ignored him. I only checked if the knots were tied and left him alone. I went to the bathroom and waited for George to finish his business there. To my surprise after a short while the door opened and I saw my best bud all ready. He said he would go downstairs to keep an eye on Taylor and not let him see Peter. I nodded and entered the bathroom. I took a long shower, dressed and brushed my teeth. When I was done I used the toilet and went downstairs; when I got there, George and my son were preparing the breakfast.

“Morning, Dad.”

“Morning, son. Any plans for today?”

“Yeah, he has some.” George said, before my son could answer. “He wants to hang out with his buddies. I already told him you wouldn’t like the idea…”

“Hang out with your buddies? Are you insane, Taylor?!” I pretended to be shocked. I really like the game George was playing with my kid and was happy to join in.

“Yeah, going shopping is fine, but going to my friend’s house is not?” Taylor snapped, visibly irritated.

“Watch your tongue, young man!” I scolded him.

“You’re way too overprotective, Dad.”

“Am I, really? Just a few days ago we had two fucking intruders in our house and we were both kidnapped. You already forgot about that?!”

“Of course not! But those guys are already in jail… What are the chances that the same thing would happen to me twice within just several days?”

“I hate to say this, but the kid has a point…” George said quietly.

“Now fucking way I’ll let him idle about the streets!!”

“I’m not going to idle anywhere! I’ll just be in Steven’s house, his father will be there, too.”

“You can’t keep him home forever, dude… you know that…”

“Fine, FINE! But I want you to have your phone with you and answer it immediately when I call you to see if you’re fine. Is that clear?”

“Of course, Dad, absolutely!”

The three of us spend the next half an hour eating and talking. Taylor wanted to know what George and I would be doing during the day; for a split second I wanted to tell him that we were going to take his roped up buddy to the company he had hired to perform the kidnapping to see his reaction, but I quickly dropped the idea, even though it was quite tempting. When we finished the breakfast I asked Taylor to do the washing up and then volunteered to give him a lift to Steven’s house. The kid thanked but declined my generous offer.

“You sure you don’t want me to give you a ride?” I asked again when my son was ready to leave.

“Thanks, Dad, but I’ll be fine. See you guys later!”

“You got your phone with you?”

“Of course, Dad. Bye!”

Taylor closed the door behind him, leaving me and George alone. Now it was the time to proceed with my plan and go to meet some people…

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]nic123qwerty123[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I love the sadistic acts like asking Peter if he has to use the bathroom, he mmmppphhs yes, then telling him too bad...you should have thought of that before!

Nice chapter, [mention]squirrel[/mention]👏🏻👏🏻
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I love how Taylor's fate is being stretched, I think we all know the outcome, except for him :lol: :lol:

I might not think he deserves it, but I still love reading it!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Great continuation. These boys are not at much risk of turning in juvenile delinquents. Though one is still free enough to act silly.
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Awesome chapter, can’t wait to see what happens next
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 21 - A bad decision

Me and George waited for a few moments before we proceeded with our plan; after all, there was always a chance that Taylor might have forgotten something and would have to return to the house. So instead of heading directly to Peter, my best buddy and I just watched some TV and talked about the incoming basketball match we were both quite excited about. The two of us were so absorbed in the conversation that none of us noticed how much time had passes. When I looked at the clock on the wall I realized we were talking for more than half an hour.

“I think we’re safe, now. If Taylor had forgotten something he would have came back already.”

“Yeah, we can move on with the plan. Let’s pay my dear son a visit, I’m sure the kid can’t wait to see us…”

“After you, man!”

We went upstairs and entered the room where Peter was still lying on the bed, cruelly tied up and mercilessly gagged. When he saw us opening the door, he immediately started yelling into his thick gag; it was obvious that he desperately wanted out. Of course, he wasn’t the one to make any decisions in that matter, so George and I walked up to him and just observed his futile efforts to speak and free himself. It took the kid several minutes to settle down; when he did I started to untie him from the bed and his father removed the ropes binding his legs together. After few more minutes Peter was almost free; I helped him stand up and said:

“You can use the toilet and take a quick shower. The gag stays in, don’t you even think about removing it. If I see you tried to remove it, you’ll regret this. Do you understand me, boy?”

“Mmpphhh…” Peter nodded, clearly angry with me.

“Good. George and I will be waiting at the door, if we hear anything suspicious we’ll march in immediately. So you must leave the door unlocked. I wouldn’t like to be in your skin if you fail to obey this…”

Peter didn’t try to speak this time, but if his sight could kill I would have been long dead by now. But he was smart enough to realize he was no match for me and his father so he nodded again and the three of us headed to the bathroom. Before we let the kid in, I reminded him one more time not to lock the door and gave him twenty minutes to do his business. He grunted something unintelligible and rushed inside; his bladder must have been demanding attention for some time now, but that wasn’t my problem. If he hadn’t helped my son with his moronic idea, he would be able to use the toilet whenever he wanted.

George and I were listening closely, but it seemed that Peter wasn’t trying to do anything about his gag. Obviously we couldn’t be sure about that, but I hoped that my threats were enough to make him behave properly and obey my orders. But if he didn’t, I was prepared to punish him; George was on my side on this, so I wouldn’t have to worry about him trying to go easy on the kid. But it turned out that Peter still had some common sense in him; when he came out of the bathroom fifteen minutes later, the gag on his mouth was still as solid as the moment my buddy and I finished it.

“Glad to see you can be an obedient son, Peter. Maybe we should keep you our prisoner more, when this is over… What do you say, kiddo?” George asked his son and playfully ruffled his hair.

“Mpphmmm!!”

“Yeah, just as I thought…”

“All right, Peter, listen carefully.” I started and when the kid turned his face to me I carried on: “We’ll go downstairs to the kitchen. You’ll sit at the table and wait for you breakfast. You’ll stay perfectly quiet, or you’ll face the consequences. When you finish eating, you’ll be tied up again, but if you prove you can behave, we might go a little bit easier on you. Do I make myself clear, boy?”

“Mmppph…” He nodded, just as I expected.

“All right. Let’s go then.”

When we reached the kitchen, Peter did as he was told and obediently sat on the chair. George sat next to him, just in case, and I started preparing some simple sandwiches for the boy. The kid was still a prisoner, so he didn’t deserve to have anything fancy; after all he was still being punished, so I thought that some bread with ham and cheese would be more than enough for him. I put the poor meal on the plate and took a glass from the cupboard. I poured water into it and placed everything in front of Peter, who looked at me questioningly.

“Dude, I think we can remove his gag now.”

“What a sad moment… I do like him with his big mouth shut tight. But a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do, as they say…”

George wasn’t gentle when he was removing the sticky tape from his son’s mouth and I had a feeling that he wanted the process to be as painful as possible. When the tape was gone, he pulled the underwear Peter’s mouth; it was now all drenched in his saliva and it looked absolutely dreadful. The kid coughed a little bit, but other than that he stayed completely quiet. In order to get rid of the horrible taste he immediately gulped down the whole glass of water. I refilled it and he thankfully drank that too.

“Hurry up, kid, we don’t have the whole day!” George said impatiently.

“If you’re not hungry we can proceed to tying you up right now. The choice is yours, Peter.”

The kid cast me a hateful glance, but said nothing. He started eating; he was biting off small pieces of bread. It was an understandable strategy; the longer he would eat, the longer he would stay ungagged. I didn’t have anything against that; Peter was surrounded by two muscled studs, who would silence him the moment he tried to speak or shout. I offered George a cigar and soon the two of us were puffing quietly on our fat stogies, waiting for the kid to finish his breakfast. Finally he did and I took his plate and glass and put it into the sink. When I turned around I saw Peter move; the kid tried to stand up and move away from the reach of his father’s arms. He was fast, remarkably fast, but it turned our George was watching his son closely and managed to reach his wrist. Quickly, he grabbed Peter’s jaw and with the cigar clenched between his teeth he said:

“That was a big mistake, fucker…” Then he turned to me: “Bring all the ropes and tape, man. The kid doesn’t deserve to go easy on him…”

[mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]nic123qwerty123[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Finally, some more bondage action!
What a great continuation. Was glad to see Pete behave for his shower and meal, but was even more thrilled with him attempting to get away after he'd finished eating. The kid needs to be taught a serious lesson in obedience.

And yeah, his dad DEFINITELY needs to keep him safely bound up and gagged more often from now on.
I mean, the kid gets himself and his dumb friend into trouble, so technically it would be for his own good, right? 8-)
“Good. George and I will be waiting at the door, if we hear anything suspicious we’ll march in immediately. So you must leave the door unlocked. I wouldn’t like to be in your skin if you fail to obey this…”
Loved the not-so-subtle, ominous threat 8-)
These dads are NOT to be crossed.

I have a feeling Pete's gonna learn that lesson now.
Can't wait for chapter 22, mate!

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Well - - - there's a surprise, then. :)
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Peter just won't learn! :cry:

Good one, [mention]squirrel[/mention]! 8-)
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Peter will probably regret trying to get away. Great continuation. Wondering about Taylor, too. Will he het his dream enacted again?
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great update
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

The silly lad ,it is like he wants severe bondage and suffocating gags.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 22 - The proper punishment

George didn’t have to tell me that twice; the moment I saw what was going on and realized that Peter tried to escape all the sympathy I felt for him disappeared in a blink of an eye. I left my best buddy and his disobedient son and went to grab the necessary supplies; I knew the muscled stud like George was enough to take care of the kid. I also thought that my friend wanted some time alone with his boy, so I didn’t hurry too much. After all, Peter’s fate was sealed the moment he made his futile attempt to escape, so it didn’t matter if he would get his punishment in two or five minutes. The important thing was that he had been warned and despite knowing well that his father and I wouldn’t hesitate to be rough and merciless with him if he decided to do something stupid, he actually decided to do so. He had only himself to blame for his incoming, inevitable roping.

I went to the room where Peter and George spent the night and gathered all the ropes I found there. It was more than enough to keep anyone completely roped up, but I was really angry with the kid; not only did he help my son undergo his idiotic idea of being kidnapped, not only had he involved me in this, but now he was trying to avoid dealing with the consequences of his moronic deeds. I cared for him a lot and actually treated him as my third son and that was how he was repaying me. I felt the rage and fury build up inside me again; I took several deep drags on my cigar and went to the basement to get even more rope. If Peter was stupid enough to toy with me and George he would have to pay the full price for his recklessness.

I grabbed several more coils I found in the cellar, took the roll of super strong duct tape and went to the kitchenette. When I got there I saw Peter lying on the floor on his stomach and George on top of him, crushing the kid with his weight and keeping his sweaty palm over his son’s mouth. The boy was trying to free himself from his father’s grip and was mumbling something into the hand that was gagging him. I was a little surprised to see that the kid still had some strength to fight; of course all his efforts were utterly fruitless, but I felt sort of an unwanted admiration at that moment. The kid was a fighter and it meant that he would be tied up even more strictly.

“What took you so long, dude? Peter can’t wait to be roped up again… You see how eager he is?”

“Yeah, I can see that… Well, let’s not let him wait anymore.”

When I said those words Peter doubled his efforts to free himself, but now he had two muscled studs to deal with; if there had been hope for the kid to escape, now it was gone. While George was keeping his son’s upper body and mouth in control I knelt at his legs and picked up the first coil of rope. I put the cigar between my teeth and grabbed both of Peter’s legs. He tried kicking, but soon stopped when I wrapped his ankles with rope several times. I still felt furious with him, so I put all my strength in binding his limbs together. When the kid finally calmed down a little I could be more methodical with the restraining process. I made sure the ropes are tight as hell before I cinched the triple knot.

When I was satisfied with the ankles I grabbed another coil and began wrapping the calves together. I started at the ankles and moved up to the knees. I made each wrap super tight and neat and by the time I was done nearly everything under the boy’s knees was covered in rough rope. I made a double knot and took the third rope piece; it was time to bind the kid’s thighs now. I began just above his knees and repeated all the process of wrapping one more time. When I finished, the ropes were going all the way from the knees to the crotch area. Before I cinched the final knots, I made sure everything is perfectly snug and there was absolutely no slack between the ropes and Peter’s legs. I double checked everything; satisfied with my work I was ready to move on to the most important part.

“The legs are nice and secure, man. I tied them up much tighter than before, there’s no fucking way for him to lose any of those ropes.”

“Glad to hear that. Let’s deal with his arms, now.”

“Mmpphh!!”

“Shut your fucking mouth, son! We warned you this would happen if you disobey us. So you can say brought this on yourself…”

“Well said, dude!”

We rolled Peter on his stomach and I twisted both of his arms behind his back. George was still gagging the kid with his huge hand, but now he could use the other one to help me; he grabbed his son’s left wrist and pressed it against his body. The kid moaned into the palm, but could do nothing about it. I took another coil and started wrapping it around the kids wrists, but this time, I decided to bind them parallel to each other. Again, I put all my strength in tying Peter up, but didn’t let the anger to put the kid in danger; the roping was flawless, super tight, but safe. When the wrists were restrained I grabbed one more coil and started wrapping his forearms together. I went all the way from his wrists to the elbows; once I was done and cinched the final knot, the elbows were almost touching.

“Good luck escaping that, Peter!” George said, clearly satisfied and amused.

“He can try all he wants, but he won’t free himself. Not after I finish with him…”

I puffed on the cigar for a moment; then I chose a very long rope piece and tied one end to Peter’s right upper arm. Next I wrapped it around his torso and back several times before I finally tied the lose end to his left upper arm, pinning his arms to the torso. I did the same at the level of his forearms and wrists and when I finished, Peter’s arms were completely lashed to his body. He could only wiggle his fingers. But I wasn’t done binding him yet…

“Ready for something special, kid?” I asked with the cigar between my teeth.

“Mmmpphhh!!”

“Good!”

I walked to Peter’s ankles and put them up. I bent his legs at the knees and brought the ankles to the wrists. Luckily for me, Peter was very flexible, so instead of a normal hogtie, I placed his ankles on his hands. When the kid realized what I was up to, he began yelling into George’s hand. That was proof that I did the right thing; I grabbed another rope and bound the legs to the hands. Next I took another coil and wrapped it around his thighs and shins, forcing them even closer to each other. Now I was done; the kid was completely tied up, without the slightest chance to escape.

“Now for the best part…” I heard my mate’s voice.

“Yeah, let’s silence him for good…”

I went to the hamper in the laundry room and looked for the most disgusting piece of clothes I could find. I didn’t have to search for too long; on the bottom of the hamper lied two extremely stinky and worn out socks. I smiled and took both of them. When I showed Peter what he would be gagged with his eyes widened in fear. I put the cigar between my teeth again and told George to help me. He gladly did; in a second he removed his palm from Peter’s mouth and squeezed his son’s jaw, making him open his mouth. The moment he did I forced the two socks inside. I was brutal and merciless; the kid’s grunts and coughs made no impact on me. It took me some time to push all the socks in, but when I did Peter’s cheeks were bulging like crazy.

“I hope you enjoy washing them for me. I have no idea how long they’ve been in the hamper.”

The last step was taping the socks in. I took the super strong tape and started wrapping it around Peter’s mouth. I kept puffing on the cigar and looking him in the eye when I was wounding the extra wide tape around his mouth and head. When I finally ripped the tape off, there was nearly thirty layers of tape on his lower face.

“That’ll teach him a lesson!”

“Let’s hope it does…”

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]nic123qwerty123[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] that was another hot chapter . I want to clean those socks with my mouth .
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I almost feel bad for Peter...almost ;) :lol:
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

And what of Taylor...??? :o
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Okay, I feel as though this chapter was written for me.
Not only was the restraining act phenomenally good and tight, but the gagging material was just perfect.

Yeah, I know that Peter is George's son and that ideally, his dad should be the one to supply such a gag stuffing. But to have Jeff (who has no blood relation to the troublesome twerp) go through his own laundry hamper and pull his own fuming pair of work socks out is just PERFECT.

THANK YOU!

Now as for Peter, he needs a serious attitude adjustment and he needs to be kept like this and grounded for a very long time.
If he was my boy, he'd lose his phone and internet privileges for a fuckin' month for pulling a stunt like he and Taylor pulled.

That now brings us to Taylor.
That one needs to be roped...and soon!

privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Oh Peter is certainly being kept undercontroll in just the way i like. the gag was so full and severe also the way i like a gag to be applied . great story ,
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 23 - At the company

George and I were panting heavily; now that Peter was completely and cruelly roped up in an extremely Wight and merciless hogtie the two of us could think about the next step of our plan. We were both towering over the kid’s tied up form and, to humiliate him even more and make sure he doesn’t struggle too much, I put my booted foot on his face and pressed it a little against the ground. The moment I did so, I heard his almost utterly muffled grunts of protest; I smiled deviously and kept puffing on my fat cigar. I didn’t take my foot from his face, though; the kid was going to pay the full price for his stupidity and disobedience. His father and I ignored his futile attempts to speak and simply stood in my living room, smoking our stogies. After several moments the kid finally gave up and stopped struggling and yelling into his super tight gag. The silence was like music to my ears; I smiled again and decided it was time to talk with George about the next step of our plan.

“I think we should take Peter with us.” I said.

“To that company? Yeah, I think so, too. At first I thought we could just hogtie him and leave him here, probably bound to something, so he doesn’t do anything stupid, but now that he tried to escape us, I think we’d better keep an eye on him…”

“I agree. The company won’t be open until noon, so I guess we still have some time before we go there. I guess I’ll try to find some more information about them on the internet.”

“No problem. I’ll stay here and make sure this fucking idiot stays put. Leave the ropes and the tape, dude. If I see even the slightest attempts to escape, I’ll know what to do.”

“Thanks, man. If you ask me, you don’t have to wait for him to try anything. He’s already proven that he can’t be trusted. The better tied up and gagged he is the better.”

George and I finished smoking our cigars and I went upstairs to use Taylor’s computer to look for some more information about the company the kids had hired to perform the fake kidnapping. Before I disappeared into the corridor, I cast one more glance at my best buddy and his son; the kid was perfectly still on the ground and his father was sitting on the chair, reading a newspaper. I thought that George might want to restrain his kid even more, but I guess we both knew it wasn’t necessary; Peter was tied up really well, his hogtie was extremely tied and my two slimy, sweaty socks were enough to keep him almost completely silent. I didn’t have to worry about him getting lose.

I entered my son’s bedroom and turned his computer on. I looked for the company and started reading the information they had on their website. Fortunately I didn’t find anything arousing suspicion; it seemed to be a normal business, providing casual stuff like bachelor parties, survival camps and so on. I kept reading, but I didn’t find anything interesting there, so I turned the computer off and went to my own bedroom to get some fresh T-shirt. I put it on and went downstairs; George was still reading the newspaper and Peter was lying calmly at his father’s feet. The kid was all covered in sweat and was breathing heavily through his nose. I chuckled when our eyes met.

“Ready to leave, man?” I asked when I sat at the table.

“Absolutely. Let’s put Peter into the trunk and we can go.”

I nodded and soon we were both on our feet. George went to the basement to make sure everything is ready; I picked Peter up, put him on my shoulder and followed my buddy shortly after he had left. Peter was trying to yell into his cruel gag all the way to the car and for some reason it was pissing me off. When I reached the basement and saw that George had already opened the trunk I unceremoniously threw the kid there. He was still trying to shout so I leaned ever him and grabbed him by his sweat soaked shirt. I pulled him closer, so our faces were now so close I could feel his breath on my skin.

“Listen to me you, fucking brat. You’ll now shut your fucking mouth and don’t make a sound, or I’ll make sure you regret it. I’m really fed up with your grunts and moans. Do I make myself clear?”

The kid looked me in the eye; I was furious and he must have noticed that. He nodded quietly and kept completely silent. I let him go and laid him on his stomach. He didn’t protest when I checked his bonds and knots before closing the trunk. The ride would be quite tough for the kid; it was really hot outside. But the company we were going to wasn’t too far from my house, so I didn’t think that something wrong might happen. I was definitely disappointed with Peter and wanted him to get punished, but I definitely didn’t want to harm him in any way. When the trunk was shut tight, George and I got in the car and we left.

Luckily there was no traffic on the road, so after a little more than twenty minutes I stopped the car and turned the engine off. We got off and went inside the building. When we entered the office I saw two guys sitting there; one was dressed in casual clothes and the other one was in full policeman uniform. When I looked at him I recognized him immediately; he was one of the cops who rescued me and Taylor the night we were kidnapped. The moment our eyes met I knew he recognized me too; he seemed completely abashed.

“Good morning, gentlemen. My name is Frank. How may I serve you?”

“That depends. We’ll talk about it in a few minutes, but first I want you and you cop friend to go with me. I’ve got something very interesting to show you.”

“Is something wrong?”

“You bet your fucking ass there’s something wrong!! You and your boys screwed up big time, so if you don’t want me to call REAL cops and have your business closed, you’ll do as I say!”

Frank looked at his friend and when he saw the confusion in his eyes he frowned. He looked me in the eye, nodded and stood up. Suddenly I felt a little ashamed about my outburst; it seemed the guy was a reasonable one and wouldn’t cause any problems. But I didn’t intend to apologize; I had every right to yell at the boss of the company that had put me through hell. When the four of us came to the car I opened the trunk; Frank was completely taken aback by the sight of a hogtied and gagged guy inside. I told him who the tied up guy was, explained him how Peter hired his company to perform the fake kidnapping and how I got involved in it. When I finished Frank seemed a little shocked.

“Is that true, Travis?” He asked quietly

“Well, you know, boss… not everything always goes…”

“I asked you a question, Travis. ANSWER IT!”

“Yes…”

“Let’s get inside, gentlemen. I’ll deal with him later…” Frank turned to me and George and we nodded.

I shut the trunk of the car and we all went inside Frank’s office…

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]

privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

this just gets more interesting by the chapter. love it
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This latest development certainly does the title of the story justice.
Really was not expecting this turn of events.
Awesome chapter [mention]squirrel[/mention]

This just keeps getting more and more intriguing and I genuinely cannot wait to read what you have in store next.
Brilliant writing, my friend!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic