Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

Don't know why, but i feel that the final chapter of this story is gonna be a super bondage orgy with everyone they meet on the travels
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

YugoSK wrote: 1 year ago Don't know why, but i feel that the final chapter of this story is gonna be a super bondage orgy with everyone they meet on the travels
Stick around and you might find out, although it could be a while still before we get there.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Excellent update, I wonder what adventure they would be getting themselves into next :D The idea of a Sweden trip to visit Elsa's family also sounds intriguing!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Excellent update, I wonder what adventure they would be getting themselves into next
I am working on the next chapter and so far, it has somebody from earlier in the story show up...
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago The idea of a Sweden trip to visit Elsa's family also sounds intriguing!
Not sure I will be adding that to this story or make it a separate story. Time will tell. But that is at least 4 months away (story time) and lots can happen in 4 months.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for the comments.

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.

Chapter # 88 is below... in which we bump into an old acquaintance
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I drove the truck through the gates onto the dusty gravel road that led away from Amitola and her family. The navigation system had us go back to Historic Route 66, or E. Andy Divine Avenue as it was called. We needed US-93 South for the next bit south, which meant I had to merge onto Interstate 40 first. Traffic getting to I-40 was busy and I understood I had a naked and tied up blond sitting in the passenger seat. Funnily enough, Elsa herself did not seem too bothered, probably because she knew that there was nothing she could do about her situation.

“Having fun?” I asked.

“Hmpf hmpff hmmpf hmpf.” She mumbled, not looking at me.

She did not even try to say it more clearly, I had no idea what she said. It almost felt like I was more worried about her situation than she was. Driving the on-ramp at I-40 allowed me to speed up a little, which reduced the chances that somebody could see Elsa, which made me a relax a little. And it was my own fault that I was nervous, as I had placed her in this situation, which at the time had sounded like a fun idea. I-40 was a very normal 2 lane highway and sticking to the right lane reduced the chances of people seeing Elsa, but in my mind, everybody who looked at me, saw my helpless prisoner. I kept my speed high enough that I would not get passed by a big rig, but low enough that I would not get picked out by the cops. And there were a few around according to Waze.

“I will look for a spot where I can get you out of that chair. Okay?”

Elsa just nodded. There were a few trucks stops along I-40, but most of them looked too busy, so I kept going. The Petro Travel Center just before the US-93 turn off looked quieter, so I turned off at exit 66 and turned left towards the travel stop. Instead of parking on the paved area, I separated myself from the other trucks by parking on the unpaved area. There were a few trucks parked on it, but it was large enough to give us some privacy.

“Let’s get you out of that chair.” I grinned.

The view was quite nice. Being tied in a ball tie hides a lot of pieces of the body. I bet that nobody looking in from the outside would have seen that Elsa was in fact naked. The fact that she was tied up was easier to see as she was pretty much wrapped up in white ropes.

"You are looking good.” I said.

“Hmpf.”

“I mean it.”

“Hmpf.”

“Maybe I should leave you like this while I go get some coffee and dinner.”

We had not eaten for a while and my stomach had begun to let itself known. And I figured Elsa was much in the same position. We had a lot to drink last night but did not have much to eat.

“I suspect you are hungry too?” I said.

There was a small nod coming from the helpless woman. With some difficulty, the cab of the truck is not that large, and I did not want to bump her, I moved Elsa from the seat onto the bed, placing her on her side.

“Hmmmmpppffff?” She muttered.

“I said I was going to move you; I did not say I was going to release you.” I grinned.

This caused some angry sounding grunts.

“Hush, or I keep you like this for the whole trip south.”

Elsa knew when not to push the limits and this was one of those moments. I bet she figured I would really leave her tied till we would get to our trailer pick up location.

“I’ll bring some dinner, okay?” I said, patting her gently on her shapely butt.

“Hmpf.”

Before leaving the cab, I closed the curtains, preventing anybody from being able to look inside the cab. The disadvantage of parking so far back was that it was a bit of a walk to the travel center. Even though this truck stop was quieter than the others along I-40, there were still a lot of trucks around. There were about 150 trucks on the parking, but it could easily hold double that amount, and that was without counting the unpaved area. A constant stream of truck drivers and other people were walking around the Petro Travel Center. Just as I was about to walk into the washroom, somebody called me with a deep baritone voice with a southern twang to it.

“Jack? Is that you?”

I turned around and it took a moment for me to recognize the person calling me.

“Oh, hi Jack, I did not see you there.” I said.

I recognized the face, voice, and blond hair from our stop in Rhome, Texas.

“How are you, Jack?” He asked me.

“I am pretty good. Back on your normal route? Didn’t you do Phoenix to somewhere?” I said, while stepping away from blocking the door to the washroom I had planned on entering.

“Phoenix to Houston, just finished that. Heading to Vegas with a B-train of soil. They added this to my regular route now.”

“Interesting, we just came from Vegas.” I said.

“How is Elsa?”

When we met in Texas, he wanted to see my cab, as the truck I am driving is new and not many truck drivers have seen it. What I did not know was that Elsa had dressed up in some lingerie, rope, and cuffs for me, but I had brought Jack along without her knowing that. Afterwards she had asked him if he wanted to tie her up as he looked and behaved like a school kid seeing a woman for the first time. He had left her in a nice tight hogtie, although I suspect that Elsa had to give him instructions on how to tie her. The fact that Elsa was now lying in my cab, ball tied, gagged and nude, made this encounter even more of a coincidence.

“Pretty good.” I replied.

“Is she here?” He asked, looking around.

“No, she is in the truck.”

For a moment I had considered saying she was not here at all, that I was driving alone, but that was not true, and he deserved the truth in my opinion.

“Euh…” And he lowered his voice before continuing. “Tied up?”

I grinned and just nodded.

“Are you heading out or just came in?” I asked him.

“Just got in. Traffic at Phoenix was bad, and it took me a lot longer than I planned to get here, so I need a break.”

I had not seen his truck, a dark green Western Star 49X with the 72” stratosphere high roof cabin in the yard, but that was no surprise with all the different trucks parked outside.

“Let me get to the washroom and I’ll meet you at the Iron Skillet.” I said.

I had noticed the signs for the restaurant chain. Normally I would not have eaten here, as I think there food is too pricy. But I would need something for Elsa to eat, so this worked out.

“Okay, I’ll get us a quiet table.”

I had planned on take out, but now that Jack had shown up, I changed my plans, I knew Elsa would not complain. After going to the washroom, I joined Jack at a table near the window. The place was clean and not too busy and the waitress, a good-looking 30+ brunette with short hair, was quick to take our order, including the take-out for Elsa. I noticed Jack watching the waitress.

“Nice.” He sighed.

He was right, she was good looking, although she looked tired. The tight black leggings and white blouse, which was showing a lot of breasts, were common dress code for these types of restaurants. In this case it created a good-looking package.

“Still single, I suspect?” I asked.

“Yeah, nothing has changed.” He said, sounding deflated. “Still looking.”

For a moment neither of us said something. I was not sure how I could help him with that search anyway.

“Where are you heading to?” He asked.

“Close to the Mexican border, picking up a trailer.”

“Bobtailing?”

“Yes.”

I did not mind bobtailing, driving without a trailer, but only for short distances. Driving with a trailer, even an empty one, was still better than driving without. This case, doing 500 miles almost, was probably the most I would drive without a trailer attached. But the chances of finding a load that would be going to Sasabe was very low, which meant bobtailing was the only thing we could do.

“You mind if I say hello to Elsa after we’re done?” Jack asked, looking like a school kid at his birthday party, ready to open the gifts.

He made me grin. I suspected that if I told Elsa that I had met Jack and he had not said hello, she would be angry with me. At least angrier than for leaving her bound and gagged in the cabin.

“Fine by me.” I answered.

Dinner was being brought and we ate, talking about the usual things’ truckers talk about, women and fuel prizes. The food was good, better than I expected, which was a nice surprise and maybe I had to revisit my opinion of this chain. Although this one could be an outlier, I was not sure. As it was the only food place at this truck stop, I had not looked at the internet to see what the reviews were.

“I have to wait for Elsa’s food, so why don’t you visit her in the truck, and I will join you once I have her food.” I said.

Jack looked like a kid in the candy store again, all nervous. I knew he had photos from Elsa, probably some where she was hogtied, and I had no clue if he kept them to himself or not, but I knew Elsa would have asked, so I assumed he had not shared them.

“The truck is parked on the gravel. I think I am the only one who is bobtailing now, so should not be hard to find it. Here is the key.”

I handed the key to him, as I had locked the door after leaving Elsa. He held it like it was the holy grail.

“Euh… thanks.” He said, before leaving some money on the table and getting out of the seat.

I grinned as he walked away. I did notice the waitress looking at him when he passed her, but I did not think he talked to her. From where I was sitting it looked like she was disappointed. She glanced at me for a moment, before focusing on her work. Becky, the name on her name tag, kept working the tables before she ended up at mine again.

“Coffee, desert?” She asked.

At least the smile she gave me seemed genuine and it took away the tired look I had seen before.

“I’ll take a coffee, while waiting for the take-out.”

“One coffee coming up.” She smiled. “Take-out will be a little longer, they had an issue in the kitchen.”

“Okay, thanks.”

“Your friend coming back?” She asked. “I’ve seen him around here occasionally.”

“I don’t think he planned on it, but I will tell him to drop back in. Does that sound like an idea?”

“Thanks. My shift ends at 10.”

“I will let him know.”

Talking to Becky had pulled my thoughts away from what might have been going on inside my truck. Now that she walked away, my mind started to make up all kinds of scenarios. I had to admit that I was a bit jealous. Just a little, and I had no idea why. I had sex with women while Elsa had been bound and gagged, which sort of was not that much different. I did not expect Elsa to have sex with Jack, although it nagged a little.

“She would not do that.” I said to myself.

But that made me feel bad, as why would I have sex with other women and Elsa would not. That was not fair to her. And I knew our relationship had changed, I had changed, but it was a thought that kept coming back. And with the food talking longer than expected, I started to become nervous. Becky brought more coffee, did some small talk before looking after her other customers, until she finally brought the meal I had ordered for Elsa.

“Thank you.” I said when she dropped it off. “And I will remind Jack to come back in.”

She smiled and nodded. I had to laugh when I left the diner, as it almost felt like I was starting to become a matchmaker service. Wynona and Josh and now Becky and Jack. At least it made me feel better and I was less worried about what was happening in my truck. I did walk a little faster than I usually did and when I got back to the truck, I knocked on the door, I did not want to barge in on whatever was happening. To my surprise, there was no reaction, and the doors were locked.

“What is going on?” I said.

I had given Jack the key, but I had kept the remote, so I unlocked the driver door.

“Just me.” I called out, just making sure to announce myself.

The cabin was empty. Some of the ropes that had held Elsa captive were on the bed and floor. Her clothes and bags and stuff were also present, but there was no Jack and no Elsa.

“What the…”

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Oh Jack! One want to exclaim Do you never learn? Necer leave Elsa alone tiep up in your truck. This is when ususally stuff happens ..... Excellent! I really hope nothing too serious has happenend to Elsa. If I was in Elsas shoes I would really kick him.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Haha, brilliant. He's just starting to realise how much Elsa means to him and then...he lets her be 'kidnapped'! Oops.

Great update [mention]slackywacky[/mention] as always
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Enjoyed this chapter so much, I had to read it twice. This chapter didn't have any new bondage but just showed off how great of a writer you truly are with the human element of it, with the doubt creeping into the main character's head about Elsa. I honestly loved that part. Are there now two Jacks in the story? Just wanted to confirm. I have too many stories going on in my head at the moment and just want to make sure I got the character's names right.

I am really hoping Elsa gets bound and banged by Jack. Love how the other trucker transported her somewhere else. Now the bondage scavenger hunt is afoot. The least he could have done is left a map for her to be found with.

I am really hoping she is bound on top of the hood of his truck while she is getting railed.

Also looking forward to Becky getting off her shift at 10 p.m. How she meets up with the group, finds Jack and Elsa and hopefully gets tied up like those naked girls on the mud flaps of the trucks.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oops is right. Our Jack is the greatest fool alive. We must hope that the other Jack is helping Elsa provide some payback. As always, we will see in your own good time, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago This is when usually stuff happens...
He should know better, but maybe someday he will learn.
tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago He's just starting to realize how much Elsa means to him and then...he lets her be 'kidnapped'! Oops.
There are other options than being kidnapped. Not that I know yet, as I have not written the next chapter yet.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Enjoyed this chapter so much, I had to read it twice.
Glad you enjoy it. Thank you for the compliments on my writing. I try.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Are there now two Jacks in the story? Just wanted to confirm.
Yes. They met in chapter 46/47, while they were in Texas. I thought it would be fun to have Jack meet Jack.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Oops is right. Our Jack is the greatest fool alive.
Let's say it this way, I don't think Jack expected the cab to be empty.

Thank you all for commenting.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] said,
Let's say it this way, I don't think Jack expected the cab to be empty.
I don't think the idiot expected that either. Can he ever learn?
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice addition! It is really good to Jack (and Elsa) being portrayed so human. What I like about this story is that they truly seem people with fears, goals and desires that can be felt instead of just being stated.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago What I like about this story is that they truly seem people with fears, goals and desires that can be felt instead of just being stated.
Nicely put - I strive to do that myself. But [mention]slackywacky[/mention] really has a hand for that. You too bye the way :)
Takitaki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Takitaki »

I completed this story in last 24 hours, what a wonderful ride it has been, hopefully new chapter comes in soon.
I'm lowkey hoping it goes lil dark as that will create new opportunities for character development and could also be that evolution point for Elsa and Jack relationship
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Takitaki wrote: 1 year ago I completed this story in last 24 hours, what a wonderful ride it has been, hopefully new chapter comes in soon.
I'm lowkey hoping it goes lil dark as that will create new opportunities for character development and could also be that evolution point for Elsa and Jack relationship
Thank you for commenting and reading. I am not sure which way things will go. I kind of like where the story is at the moment, but it could go darker, or not. Time will tell.

And with regards to new chapters, it is your lucky day, the next chapter will appear below in a few minutes.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

Chapter # 89, a tale of two Jacks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not know what to do. For a moment I just sat on the driver’s seat, looking at the empty bed, the ropes, Elsa’s clothes and whatever else I was looking at, but not really seeing.

“Where are they?”

It occurred to me that I did not have a phone number for Jack. Which meant I had no way to contact him to ask what was going on. Figuring I had a bright idea, I grabbed my phone and dialed Elsa’s number, but when her phone started ringing in the cab, it kind of deflated me. Now that I was sort of out of options, I decided to just go and look for Jack’s truck. There could not be that many a dark green Western Star 49X with the 72” stratosphere high roof cabin in the parking lot. And I knew from what he told me, he was taking a B-train with soil, which would stand out as they used special trailers for those bulk loads.

“Let’s go then…” I said to myself mentally pushing myself to get going.

Walking around the parking lot, trucks driving almost constantly around you, I noticed that there were way more Western Star trucks than I imagined. Luckily for me, most were not green. I found 2 green ones, but neither was pulling a B-train. I had walked all the way from where I parked, back to the main building without seeing the truck I needed, so I walked all the way from the building towards the fuel area using the other side of the parking lot. The result was the same, no green truck. I checked the fuel area, several trucks were waiting, but none of them was a green Western Star. I decided to head back to my truck, not really knowing what to do. At least the fact that Elsa’s phone was still in my truck, and her clothes, gave me hope. I was so going over scenarios as to what could have happened in my head, that I did not really paid attention to my surroundings. Only when I grabbed my remote to open the cab, I noticed a truck had parked next to me. A green Westen King pulling a b-train.

“Hey Jack, where did you go?”

I looked up and saw Jack behind the wheel of the truck. The engine was turned off, but I could hear it had been running recently, the heat was still dissipating. Seeing the green truck made me feel a lot better, relief flooding through me.

“Sorry, just out for a walk.”

“You mean you were looking for my truck, since you could not find Elsa in your truck?” He grinned, looking straight through my answer.

“Euh… Yes.” I admitted.

“Isn’t he sweet.” Jack said, turning to somebody else in his cab.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Elsa replied.

It was that lovely sound Elsa made when her mouth was stuffed with a mouth filling gag. A sound I loved.

“Where did you guys go?” I asked.

I was not sure if I should be happy that Elsa was back or that I should strangle Jack for taking her.

“I found your little package and released her, well most of it. Her arms stayed tied and she is still gagged, I love it how that makes her tits stand out more.”

I grinned, as it was something I liked too.

“When I noticed that the fuel station was quiet, I asked Elsa if she wanted to come along so that we could talk while I fueled up.” Jack continued.

“You are keeping her gagged but wanted to talk to her?” I laughed.

“Sure, she can hum or nod or shake her head. Right, Elsa?”

“Hmmppfff.”

The reply sounded a little annoyed.

“Oh hush.” Jack said, a large grin on his face.

“We must have missed each other when I was looking for you.”

“You were probably on the other side when I drove here from the fuel station. Did you bring Elsa’s dinner?”

“Yes, I did. Want me to get it so you can feed her?”

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Elsa grunted.

“Yes. And better bring some ropes, this wildcat is trying to break loose.” Jack answered.

I got the meal and a bunch of the ropes from my own cab, before walking over to the passenger door of the green Western Star. I noticed when I climbed in that Jack was wrestling with Elsa, although that was an unfair fight as my blonde hitchhiker had her arms still tied behind her back.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” Elsa mumbled while trying to get away from Jacks reach.

“Håll still annars äter jag din mat själv.” It was clear to me he had been practicing his Swedish.

“Hmppff.” Elsa replied, still trying to get away from Jack.

Or at least that was what I think she did. Jack was holding on to her legs, obviously expecting me to tie them. With two Jack’s in the cabin, it was a losing battle for Elsa, who I just noticed was still naked. The thought made me wonder how she had gotten from my truck to his truck. For a moment my mind wandered, and possible options went through my head, none providing a satisfactory answer.

“Earth to Jack.” Jack called out. “I really could use some help here.”

Both Elsa and Jack grinned, as I had been staring at the wall. His remark brought my mind back to the task at hand. Elsa was still trying to get away and Jack was holding her feet together, or at least was trying. It did not take long to wrap her ankles and tie them together. It was not the neatest of jobs, but it did the trick. Her knees followed and Elsa stopped fighting us. It did not stop us from tying her up further, as I connected her wrists and ankles, tying her in a simple hogtie.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Elsa grunted angry at me.

I grinned. For a moment I just watched my lovely helpless hitchhiker who was lying on her side on the bed in the truck. Her hairs were a mess due to the struggle and covered her face. She tried whipping her hair back, but that just caused more hairs to fall in front of her face. Jack reached out and moved the hairs away from Elsa’s face.

“Hmpf.” She mumbled, while the movement of her face caused hairs to fall back in front of her face.

“Varsågod.” Jack laughed, removing the hairs again.

“Varsawhat?” I asked.

“Varsågod. It means you are welcome. Meeting Elsa in Rhome made me aware that I spoke very little of my ancestor’s language, so I started to learn Swedish. It is going better than I expected.”

“Oh, that is a nice idea. Maybe I should learn some Swedish too.”

Elsa snickered when I said that. It sounded like she did not give me very high chances on ever learning Swedish. And she could be right, I was not very good at languages, at least not in learning them.

“Want your food?” Jack asked, seeing the plastic container I had brought.

“Only if you behave.” I added.

Elsa replied by giving a mighty struggle against the ropes that held her prisoner before she calmed down and nodded.

“How do you want to play this?” I asked Jack. “Eating on your side or stomach is not the easiest way to eat.”

“Did you have more rope?”

“Sure.”

I handed him the last few pieces of rope I had brought. There was one long piece, which he grabbed. Rolling Elsa over on her stomach, he tied the rope to her elbow bindings.

“Give me a hand.” He said to me.

The top bunk of the sleeper, which had two beds, was folded up and out of the way. He ran the rope to the window that was placed in the middle of the sleeper roof. The rope went around the window lock.

“If you hold her on her knees, I will pull.”

I knew what he had in mind. I just hoped the anchor point at the ceiling window was strong enough. Resting Elsa on her knees, still hogtied, Jack pulled on the rope until it was tight, forcing Elsa onto her knees. She was now in a vertical hogtie, held upright by the rope around her elbows. Clearly, based on Elsa’s reaction, it was not as solid a tie as we thought it was, but Jack and I both knew it did not have to last long, just long enough to feed our prisoner.

“Släpp mig härifrån, ni idioter.” Elsa shouted when I removed her ballgag.

“Wow, colorful language. I wonder where you learned that.” Jack grinned.

“What did she say?” I asked, having no idea what Elsa had said, although I could guess.

“Let me out of this, you idiots.” Elsa kindly repeated for me, this time in English.

She sounded annoyed and fought her bonds.

“Don’t wreck his truck.” I said to Elsa, pointing at the window in the ceiling.

She calmed down.

“Sorry.” She said to Jack. “Can I eat now?”

He opened the lid, and the smell of mac and cheese filled the cabin.

“Am I supposed to eat that?” Elsa asked, looking at the Buffalo Mac-and-Cheese that I had brought.

“That or a ballgag, your choice.” I grinned.

“You bastards. You can’t keep me prisoner, somebody will see me and rescue me.”

That statement was not false, as somebody looking into the cabin could see Elsa. The cabin light was on, but we had not closed the curtains.

“You want to wait for your knight in shining armor, or do you want to eat?” I said, making no intention of closing the curtain.

“Eat.” Elsa sighed, opening her mouth, giving up her fight.

Jack spoon fed her the mac and cheese. I just watched. It was fun, as the position she was in made her spin around occasionally, which she could not prevent from happening.

“Inte illa. I like the chicken.” Elsa said in between bites.

“Inte illa?” I asked.

“Not bad.” Jack replied, showing he was indeed getting better at speaking Swedish.

We took our time feeding Elsa, occasionally switching who was feeding her. Elsa seemed completely fine with Jack in the cabin, seeing her naked. And Jack had settled down too, no longer acting like the kid in high school getting his first kiss.

“I was kind of surprised you allowed me to see her as she was. That was not what I expected when I opened the door. The reaction on Elsa’s face was something special. It was obvious she had not expected me to open the cabin door. I probably had a similar look when I saw that she was naked.”

“That’s kind of why I did not tell you.” I grinned.

“Bastard.” Elsa said, looking at me.

“Language dear, remember who is tied up here.” I replied.

“Jag kommer att få dig tillbaka för detta. Någon dag.” Elsa said, not providing a translation.

I looked at Jack, but he attempted not to show that he knew what she had said. The meal was finished, and Jack released the rope holding Elsa upright. I held on to Elsa and placed her back on the bed, facing us.

“Desert?” I asked.

“We have any?” Jack asked.

“We have for her.” I grinned, pointing at Elsa, and holding up the ballgag.

“Nu kör vi igen.” Elsa sighed. “Can you do me a favor, Jack?”

“Me?” I asked, even though Elsa had been looking at me.

“Yes, you. I want some ice cream. Can you get some for me? Chocolate is fine.”

“Do prisoners have any say in what desert is?” I asked.

“Yeah, I think they do.” Jack replied. “We can move Elsa back to your truck afterwards, as I need to get moving.”

“Okay, I’ll give you a few minutes to say goodbye.” I grinned.

It did not take very long to get ice cream, about 15 minutes, and when I came back to the truck the curtains were closed. I knocked on the driver door, not knowing what to expect. Jack opened the door and the curtains but left the interior lights off.

“She is all ready to go.” He said to me.

I could see that Elsa was still tied and was gagged again with the ballgag. She was no longer in the hogtie, as that would have made transferring her from one truck to the other a bit more difficult. With my passenger door open, we could move Elsa quickly from one cabin to the other. It was getting dark and there were no lights along the gravel area, so the chance that anybody saw us moving a bound and gagged female were very low.

“Take care, Elsa.” Jack said to Elsa after helping me getting her into my cabin onto the bed.

“Hmmppfff.”

“Maybe we’ll meet again, Jack.” I said, shaking his hand before he got out. "I would suggest you stop by the restaurant on your way out. Becky, the waitress, seems to have an interest in you. You never know..."

“You never know indeed.” He grinned. “Thanks Jack, will do.”

He closed my passenger door and climbed into his own truck. The diesel engine came to life and moments later his truck started moving, honking twice. A little later I could see the truck stopping next to the main building, so maybe he did check-in on Becky. Maybe it would work out between them, who knows. Focusing on my own things, I looked back at the helpless woman on the bed.

“Hmmppffff?” She mumbled, looking at me.

We were alone on the gravel parking again.

“What?”

She repeated the words, but I could not make out what she meant, so in the end I took the ballgag out of her mouth.

“Would you like me to give you a blowjob too?”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Another great continuation. It seems that both Jacks got a little carried away and forgot about the female waitress from the diner.
Takitaki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Takitaki »

Another great chapter
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Solarbeast wrote: 1 year ago Another great continuation. It seems that both Jacks got a little carried away and forgot about the female waitress from the diner.
Thanks for reminding me, updated the chapter (at the end) to include the connection to Becky.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nicely done ;) I wonder though if Jack is at some point overplaying his hand. Getting carried away is fine - but let us hope, Jack is not taking Elsa for granted ....
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Jack is taking Elsa for granted, sadly I think. But Elsa appears to be okay with it. Go figure!
Another chapter that is fascinating to read, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Super hot chapter. Love when multiple captors work together. Enjoyed the vertical hogtie and the last comment with Elsa asking Jack if he wanted a blowjob too. Great story writing as always. So can't wait for the next installment.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago the last comment with Elsa asking Jack if he wanted a blowjob too.
Funny to see only 1 person react to that last line ;)

Thanks for reacting, always appreciated.
New chapter below. Wondering what you guys think of it.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 90

We drove silently along US-93. The radio was playing, but the volume was so low that it was hard to hear what song was on. We passed Wikieup, AZ, which is not much more than 2 gas stations, a motel, and a few houses, before Elsa spoke.

“Are you really going to give me the silent treatment?” She asked.

She was lying on the bed, still tied up. Ever since we left the truck stop, I had been stubbornly looking at the road and not at her. Trying to ignore the implications of what she had asked me after Jack had left.

“You know you are being childish.” She added.

I glanced at her. She looked back at me, the dashboard lights providing some illumination, as the road was dark and there was very little traffic. Lying on her side, her arms and legs wrapped in the ropes that Jack and I had applied, ‘the’ Jack that Elsa had given a blowjob, she was helpless to do much else until I would release her.

“I don’t know Elsa.” I finally said. “I really don’t know why the fact you gave him a blowjob upset me so much. I know it is not rational thinking of my part, as I screwed other women while you were bound and gagged so that you could hear me doing it.”

"Usch, män är precis som bebisar." Elsa sighed.

I glanced back at her again. She moved from lying down on the bed to sitting up on the corner of the bed closest to my chair. The lights of an oncoming car lighting up part of her body, showing those fabulous mounds of her. The light was too fleeting to allow me to see her eyes, which was perhaps a good thing as I would forget what I was doing.

“You think I never gave another person than you a blow job? Or for that matter, you think I never had sex? I am 22, I did not grow up in a convent, I grew up with horny students, all like me, all thinking the same thing.”

“But…”

“No, no but. If I can deal with the fact that you have sex with another woman while I am close enough by that I can hear it all, then you can grow up and deal with the fact I gave somebody a blowjob. Maybe next time I will have sex with him. Grow a fucking pair. We’re not married… yet.”

She sounded angry, and except for that last word her tone had been harsh. That last word was spoken softly. It indicated there was a future for us. At least if I could get past my own stubbornness. Why was I allowed to do certain things and I would not allow her to do what she wanted? I did not speak with Jack after he left the cabin. He had come on the CB radio thanking me for connecting him with Becky, but that was all. I had ignored Elsa’s question at the truck stop and had just started the engine and drove away, indeed giving her the silent treatment. And as she was still tied up, there was not much she could do.

“I am sorry.” I finally said.

"Ja, han hittade orden." Elsa softly said, probably directed more to herself than to me.

“I know I was stupid. And I know I behaved like an idiot. It is just that I consider you mine and Jack crossed the line.”

It sounded crap; I knew that. I am not good with words; these kinds of discussions were difficult for me. You could ask Wynonna, she would confirm. Talking about my feelings was hard for me.

“And sorry if this sounded stupid. I am not good at explaining my feelings.”

Elsa leaned forward, into me, and gave me a kiss while balancing on her bound feet, before sitting down again.

“It did not sound stupid. It sounded sincere. Thank you. But just to make clear, he did not cross a line. I asked him and he needed convincing, as he did not want to come between you and me.”

“I love you.” I spoke.

“And he ruined it.” Elsa said, sighing.

“What?”

For a moment I had no idea what happened. I thought I was making headway with Elsa and now I blew it by saying I loved her? For God’s sake, women could be so difficult to understand. I was so captivated by her last words that I did not hear her laugh.

“Huh, what?” I stuttered.

“Oh, you should have seen your face, it was so funny.”

I looked at her reflection in the windows, not getting what she was saying.

“I love you too. I was just messing with you.” She grinned.

Finally, it dawned on me what she had been doing.

“I will get you for that.” I grinned, relaxing for the first time since we left the truck stop. “It is not smart to say those things if you are tied up and can’t escape on your own.”

“Who says I can’t escape?”

“That sounds like a challenge to me.”

The atmosphere in the cabin had completely changed now that we were both laughing. Gone was the depressed mood we had been, sorry, I had been in earlier.

“I’ll give you till Phoenix to escape. If not, I get to tie you up any way I want for a full day.”

“A full day? I think I can prevent that from happening.” Elsa still sounded confident.

I was not so sure. The way she was tied, I gave her a small chance she could escape her wrist bonds, and possible, as she was flexible, her knees and ankles, but I figured that her elbows, which were touching behind her back, would be too hard to escape. But, if she wanted a challenge, I would give her one.

“Have fun.” I said, focussing on the road again.

It was dark outside, and the lights of the truck only lit a small piece of a large world around us. The road winded its way through the beautiful Arizona state, but we did not see much of it. Elsa was making all kinds of sounds on the bed, mostly straining against her bonds, and after about 20 minutes she announced triumphantly that she escaped her bonds.

“Yes!” She called out.

I did not turn around.

“Are you free?” I asked.

“Yes, I got my ankles free.”

“Oh, only your ankles? That took you all this time?” I grinned.

“Spoil sport.” She laughed.

“We’re an hour out of Phoenix. I would get a move on if I were you. I promise you; you will not be moving much if you do not escape.”

With renewed vigor Elsa started to try to get out of her bonds. Getting her ankles free had given her new hope it seemed. I grinned while listening to her grunts, curses, and moans. An hour later she was still at it.

“Surprise.” I said to her.

“What?” Elsa asked, stopping her fight against the ropes.

“Surprise.” I repeated.

“What you mean? I don’t get it. What surprise?”

“I mean Surprise, Arizona. We reached Phoenix, well the outskirts, and this area is called Surprise.”

”Äh, för guds skull. Verkligen?"

I grinned. At Wickenburg the US-93 had merged with US-60, which had let us to Phoenix. Traffic was not busy, but it seemed that every road department was out to get all the roadwork done before fall came around. Sasabe was roughly 4 hours away, but I figured that showing up at 3 in the morning was not the best idea and I had no clue if there was any safe parking around. I knew there was a border crossing with Mexico, but I also knew they did not like to play parking area for trucks. Sasabe itself, according to Google Maps, was not much more than 20 houses. So, I figured I would stop at the last town before hitting Sasabe, which was Three Points, AZ. From there it would be a short trip to Sasabe.

“Need a washroom break?” I asked Elsa.

I knew it had been a while since she had been. And where we were going, truck stops were not many around.

“Yes please.”

“Did you escape?”

I already knew the answer to that question, but I figured I might as well milk it a bit.

“No.”

The answer was giving in a very soft voice. I suspected that she had never really expected to escape. I turned onto the 303, which brought me to Interstate 10. We passed a few signs for the Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park and if it had not been 11 PM, I might have stopped there. Photographing animals was one of my favorite past times.

“There is a Walmart in about 15 minutes. Okay?”

“That sounds good. I assume you are going to untie me for that, or do I have to go like this?” Elsa asked.

Visions of her naked and bound body, hopping to the restroom, flashed before my eyes and I had to grin.

“What are you laughing about?” She asked me.

I explained what I had seen in my mind.

“Du och ditt smutsiga sinne.” Elsa grinned.

“What?” I asked, hearing her speak Swedish again.

“Not telling you.” She laughed.

At exit 104A we turned from the 303 onto I-10, but immediately I took exit 126, as that was where the Walmart Supercenter was located. I wanted to stock up on some goods, as Sasabe would probably not have much. I knew from Google Maps there was a general store in town, but that did not mean much, so I was rather safe than sorry.

“Let me park and I will release you.”

“Thank you. It will be nice to move my arms again.”

I could guess that she would not mind being untied, as she had been tied a long time. It was late, but the parking lot was still decently full, but there were a few quieter areas where I could park. After the engine turned off, I closed the curtains and turned on the cabin lights, so I could see what I was doing. Elsa sat on the bed, her back towards me. I could see that she had made no progress in escaping her bonds. The knots had tightened, and, in the end, I just cut the ropes.

“Oh, that feels so good.” Elsa stated, doing some exercises after the last rope was cut.

I just sat there watching her naked body.

“Enjoying yourself?” She asked, a grin on her face.

“Yes. I can look at you for hours. And I will, tomorrow when you will be tied the whole day.”

For a moment I saw her expression change, then her smile returned.

“Second thoughts?” I asked.

“No. I lost the bet. I am your prisoner for the whole day tomorrow.”

“We’ll go to Sasabe, pick up the trailer and head back. At least that is the plan. You will be tied all day long, gagged, and blindfolded. Consider it a day of rest, as you will not be moving much.”

I had honestly no idea yet how I was going to keep her bound, but the thoughts made my member stir. Watching Elsa dress did not help me much either. Even dressed she oozed hotness. The shorts were short, and the tank top was tight.

“Ready?” She asked.

I probably had been staring at her, as she had to repeat the question.

“Oh, euh, yes.”

I climbed out of the truck, Elsa following me. As a real gentleman I helped her down. We walked over to the entrance, got a cart, and went shopping. When I looked at Elsa, while she was getting some stuff she liked, I noticed that the rope marks were clearly visible on her arms and legs. I took a photo on my phone.

“Want are you doing?” She asked me, looking at me while I was holding the phone.

“Did you notice your arms and legs?” I asked.

“Yes. And?”

“Euh, nothing.” I grinned, continuing my trip around the Walmart.

The shopping cart was half full when we went to pay.

“Oh, I almost forgot, I need some shampoo and the restroom.” Elsa said, and she walked off to the cosmetic department.

I just waited for her to return, which took longer than I expected. Finally, she came around the corner of the isle and waved back at somebody, before walking to me.

“Friends?” I asked.

“Yes, you will meet her too. You will like her.”

I placed all the items on the counter and the Walmart employee, an elderly gentleman, scanned all the codes.

“Why?” I asked Elsa.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

“She wants to get tied up by you.”

For a moment I stood there. The Walmart employee was talking to me, but I did not hear him. Elsa gave me a light shove which made me focus again. I paid the bill, and we left the Walmart.

“Run that by me again?” I asked Elsa.

“The young lady I met at the cosmetics department saw my rope marks and asked how I got them. So, I told her my story. She wondered what it was like to be tied up, and I told her to come to the truck. She is done in 30 minutes.”

Elsa had a big grin on her face and laughed while looking at me. This woman never stopped surprising me.

“Euh, Okay, I guess.”

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed, Elsa surprises us every time :) And she does not seem to be too sad about losing that bet - it will be interesting with what Jack will come up with. My favourite sequence of the chapter: The last conversation before the end of this chapter :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic