Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Fantastic work, my friend.
Absolutely :) And Jack deserves a kick where it hurts - and Robert too :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago ...
Absolutely :) And Jack deserves a kick where it hurts - and Robert too :)
I do agree.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Yes Jake a Rattlesnake. You are such a Genius - now hurry!
You made me laugh...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great update - I suspect no-one will be sleeping well tonight if there's snakes on the loose!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Yes Jake a Rattlesnake. You are such a Genius - now hurry!
You made me laugh...
Without Laughter the World is lost :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 73

I heard the snake and cursed. Thanks to the moon the night was no longer dark once your eyes adjusted to it, but I had only heard the snake and had not seen it. I knew the general direction the sound had come from, but that was it. Looking around for something to use, I noticed my options were limited. There were no trees, just bushes, and those branches were not very useful to scare away a snake.

“Hmmmmmppppfffff.” All three women screamed into their gags.

In the silence of the night, that sounded loud, and I could hear some fear in the sounds the women made.

“Hush.” I told the women, who all turned their head to where my voice had come from.

It was clear the women had not expected me to be there. Naturally, the request had the opposite effect as at least two of the three women started talking to me, the gags muffling them a bit. I still had no idea what they were saying.

“Hush, I am trying to listen for the snake.”

This time the 3 prisoners were quiet, but there was no snake making sounds. I walked down from the rocky outcrop I had been sitting and looked at the three women.

“Geez, I thought you would have escaped by now.”

I figured the women had been thinking they had been alone for just under an hour, which meant they had been tied for almost 2 hours.

“Hmmpppffff.” Alana grunted when the snake made a sound again, she was trying to point with her tied left hand.

This time I had heard it also and when I looked in the direction that Alana pointed, it caught my eye. I picked up a few stones, the only real material around to do something with, and threw some at the snake. The moon was bright, but the shadows on the ground were plentiful and I was not sure he hit the snake, but I did see it slide away from us, which was good enough for me.

“It moved away.” I told the three prisoners.

With a big grin on my face, I sat down next to Elsa.

“Missed me?” I asked.

“Hmmppff hmppff hmmppff hmpf hmmppfff.” She reacted.

“What’s that? You loved it and wanted me to go away again?” I spoke, looking at the other women.

I figured that Elsa gave me an angry look and I could see her middle fingers being raised, giving me the finger.

“Ooh, playing a dangerous game, are we?” I asked.

Both Alana and Linda laughed, while Elsa gave me another dirty look. To her surprise I started to undo the knot at the stake holding her right arm above her head. It did not take long, and Elsa could move her arm, the ropes at her wrists still present. Her left arm followed suit and she moved her arms next to her body, giving her shoulders a break as they were hurting from being tied this long.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa said softly.

“Sit up.” I told Elsa.

I helped her sit up, but when she wanted to undo her gag, I told her off.

“Oh no you don’t.” I told her.

Grabbing both her hands, I forced her arms behind her back and used the ropes still attached to her wrists to tie her wrists together behind her back. It wasn’t very neat, but it did the job.

“Hmpf?” Elsa asked, not really wanting to be tied up again.

At that moment Robert came walking up the path.

“Need any help?” He grinned, seeing what I was doing.

“Where did you park the car?” I asked, as Robert had been away for an hour.

“Oh, not that far, but I got lost and had to back track to the car and follow the tracks. In the dark all these rocks look the same.”

“Okay. We have a rattlesnake in the area, so I figured that we better move our prisoners.”

“And by the looks of it, you are keeping them tied?”

“If we don’t, they might escape.” I grinned. “Give me a hand, okay? These women are dangerous.”

Both men laughed while the women sighed. Robert started to untie the ropes that held Alana’s arms above her head. Just as Elsa, I could see she could feel the cramp in her muscles from being in a stretched-out position for a long time. She didn’t even bother to resist when Robert tied her. Robert did a good job, and it did not take long before her hands were also stuck behind her back.

“What are we doing with this one?” Robert asked me, pointing to Linda.

“She is the most dangerous. Make sure you tie her well.” I grinned.

Robert made some more jokes about how dangerous Linda was, while he released the ropes holding her arms to the tent pegs. She tried to resist, just because we had called her the most dangerous, but she did not get a chance. Robert pulled her arms behind her back and tied her wrists palm to palm, in contrast to the other two women, with one of the ropes still attached to her wrist. The other wrist rope he used to tie her elbows together.

“Hmmppffff.” Linda complained, but she was ignored.

“Not pretty, but it will work.” Robert said.

We looked at the three women sitting on the floor with their hands tied behind their backs, their legs still spread and tied.

“Hobble?” Robert asked me.

“Good idea.”

Similar as what we had done when we released their arms, this time we did the legs from Elsa and Alana. First untying the end at the tent peg, using the rope still attached to one ankle of both women to hobble them, leaving about a foot of space between their ankles. We removed the second rope, as it was not needed for the hobble.

“Going to behave?” Robert asked Linda.

She just smiled but said nothing. It turned out she did behave, as she just relaxed while Robert tied the hobble to her legs. He helped Linda up, as did I for Elsa and Alana. For the first time in a while, it looked like around 3 hours, they could move again, even if all three of them were still tied and gagged. Being the gentleman, Robert picked up the discarded bikini tops and stuffed them in his pocket.

“I have an idea.” He grabbed the three ropes that they had not used for the current bondage, but that had been used to keep a leg spread earlier.

Walking up to Elsa, he tied the rope to her wrists and ran it between her legs to the front of her. He turned Alana around who had been watching the scene and tied the end of the rope to her wrists. With the second rope he did the same, tying one end to Alana’s wrists and the other end to Linda’s, after running the rope between Alana’s legs. The last rope was attached to Linda’s wrists and after guiding it between her legs, he used it as a leash and handed it to me. Since the ropes were not long, the women had to stay about a foot away from the others.

“Think you can find the car back?” I asked Robert.

“You betcha.” He replied.

He led the way down the trail that we had followed earlier to get to this location. There was a lot of giggling going on with the women, as they could only make small steps. It was still dark, and if they got too far away from the woman in front of them, or me holding the leash rope in Linda’s case, the ropes would pull taught and would touch them in an intimate spot.

“Come on, walk.” I grinned, leading the pack, following Robert’s instructions.

As the women were trying to walk, Robert and I were not sure all the giggling was accidental, and the crotch ropes were used more than necessary. We made slow progress towards the car. Robert, who was keeping an eye on the women and directing me, had to grin. It was clear to him that there was a lot more pulling on ropes than required.

“How far?” I asked after we had walked for 30 minutes.

“Not far. We’re just going slower than we could, so it feels further away.”

“Could be fun if somebody saw us.” I said.

“Yeah, three helpless half naked ladies, tied up in the desert by 2 men. What would not attract attention in that scenario.” Robert replied, laughing.

Eventually we made it to the car, much to the relied of the women, as it had not been an easy walk with their feet hobbled, but they had made it without falling. Robert unlocked the car and opened the rear hatch.

“Now what?” I asked.

“Oh, I have a plan.” Robert said, which caused the three women to sigh.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I was going to go to bed tonight and dream about Sally from All in the family. But now I will also dream about Elsa, Linda, and Alana. Well, things could be a lot worse than that, couldn't they, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I was going to go to bed tonight and dream about Sally from All in the family. But now I will also dream about Elsa, Linda, and Alana.
I hope they were sweet dreams ;)

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Three beautiful ladies tied up in a trunk. Most men would already kill for one. Nice scene. I like how you keep the bondage going between scenes to create one long, diverse tie-up. No breaks!
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Snakes, why is it always snakes? Sorry, couldn't resist. Really liked the dramatic tension there, and the girls need to do something to get Jack back after what they just went through.
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

It`s time for the girls to take some revenge
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago Do you ever write anything non TUGs related? You’re a rather good storyteller in general, even without TUGs being involved.
I wrote many different things over the years, like technical books, training manuals, non-fictional articles, and science fiction.
Well [mention]slackywacky[/mention] looks like you and I have several things in common. I write 2 blogs, maintain 2 professional websites (having nothing to due with TUGS), and author a professional trade newsletter.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I liked the "Jägerschnitzel" :)
One of the few things I miss here in Canada, although people say there is a good restaurant in Kitchener. It is actually hosting the largest October fest outside of Germany. Not too far away.
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA also brags to have the largest Oktoberfest outside Munich Germany, and Munich is Cincinnati's sister city in Germany.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago “Room service.”
I'm making progress but I have a question. 2 lady body builders hog tied up to an hour before their event? Would not rope marks be an issue? Inquiring minds want to know.

Also, Jack said he pushed the limits. He has limits?

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago WOW, @slackywacky. That was hot and you kept the suspense at a fever pitch. Of course, as a devoted Elsa fan, I wanted her to do better. But there just wasn't a chance.
Oh, come now. Has Elsa ever escaped? :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago 2 lady body builders hog tied up to an hour before their event? Would not rope marks be an issue? Inquiring minds want to know.
It is fictional, I can take some liberties when they suit me. ;)
And who knows, the rope marks might have looked good on them. :lol:
Last edited by slackywacky 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 74

“Hmpf.” Linda stated in her gag, shaking her head.

I had no idea what she meant, the gags worked reasonably well, and by the looks of it, Linda was directing whatever she had said towards Robert. He was grabbing a few more ropes from the box in the back of the car. All he had said was he had a plan, but he had not mentioned what that plan was. At least not yet.

“What?” Robert asked, dropping the ropes, and looking at his wife.

For anybody watching us, the sight at the car must have been weird. Three gorgeous blondes with their hands tied behind their backs, topless and connected with ropes that ran between their legs. I completely forgot I was holding on to the lead rope.

“Hmpf.” Linda replied, this time shaking her head.

To me it was clear that they played this game regularly, they seemed well in tune and whatever Linda was trying to say, Robert looked like he already knew, but he was just teasing his wife. Both Alana and Elsa stood quietly behind Linda, looking at what was happening.

“Are you saying ‘No’?” Robert asked Linda.

“Hmpf’.” Nodding to make it clearer.

“No, to more bondage?” Robert asked, clearly playing with Linda.

“Hmpf.” Linda nodded again.

“And why do you think you actually get a say in what will happen to you?” He asked.

The walk from where they had been spreadeagled all the way to the car had taken an hour. It had been slow going, due to obvious reasons. As I controlled the rope that was attached to Linda’s arms and ran through her crotch, I suspected some of the complaints I heard on the way to the car were probably directed at me. But, as Elsa knows, I can be good at pretending to be deaf.

“Okay, let me get this straight… You do not want to be tied up more than you are now?”

I had to grin, as there was obvious no right answer to that question.

“Hmpf.” Linda did not nod or shake her head this time.

“I did not understand that answer. Could you try again, maybe enunciate a little more?”

“Hmpf!”

“Enunciate? While being gagged?” I thought, before grinning.

“Want me to take the gag out?” Robert asked.

Linda nodded and I was surprised to see Robert walk up to her and take the gag out. I noticed the big blob of spit sliding down from her mouth and landing on her breasts. I figured it was not my place to clean it up, although I did consider it for a moment.

“No more bondage.” Linda said after moving her jaws around for a few moments, her voice sounding coarse.

“Oh, that was what you said. It did not really sound like that. It sounded more like ‘hmpf’.” Robert was obviously still teasing her.

“You know what I mean, you jackass of a husband.” Linda replied.

I could hear she was trying to sound angry but failed.

“Jackass? Really? And who is the one still tied here?” Robert grinned.

“Let me get this straight. You want your jackass of a husband to not tie you up anymore, while you are still tied? Did I say that correctly?”

Before Linda could answer, Robert walked up to her, looking her in the eyes, before he grabbed one of her nipples and twisted it a little.

“You fucker.” Linda said, as Robert let go.

“What? Now I am a jackass and a fucker?”

This time he grabbed both her nipples and twisted them. By the looks of it, he did not do it hard, just enough to make her feel it. After twisting her nipples, Robert stepped back.

“I am hurt.” He said, pretending to be disappointed.

“Hmpf.” Alana said from behind Linda and Elsa.

Elsa grinned and followed suit.

“Hmpf.”

“Oh, don’t you lot start also.” Robert said with played annoyance. “There is a reason you are still gagged.”

I could see Elsa look at me, the darkness prevented me from seeing the details of her eyes, but I suspected she was enjoying herself. When I was sitting below the rock, watching the three prisoners, I kept pinching myself that I was lucky enough to find a woman like Elsa. And I knew I had ‘played’ around a little, occasionally I was reminded of that by other people after they heard our story, but I was feeling blessed having this young Swedish woman in my life. I felt blessed to have met all the people that crossed my path recently. It showed how boring my life was before meeting Elsa.

“How about you untie me?” Linda asked, still in discussion with Robert.

“Just you?” Robert asked.

I was wondering what her answer would be, but it was kind of what I expected.

“All three of us.” She replied.

“Oh, I don’t know, I think at least 1 person should be tied and gagged. Preferably nice and tight. Who do you think that should be?” Robert said.

“I nominate Jack. And if you want any sex in the next few weeks, you better get me out of these ropes.” Linda laughed.

“What? Me?” I thought.

It was not that I had never been tied up. Wynonna, my ex, had on occasion reversed the roles, but I enjoyed being on top more. I suspected I would make a bad sub.

“Hmmppffff.” Alana laughed, but due to the gag it sounded weird.

“Ooohh, hear that? Now that is a good reason to untie her.” I laughed.

I was still standing with the rope in my hand that led to Linda’s hands. Since everybody was standing still it had no real use anymore, but I had not let go yet.

“Don’t forget my question. If you get untied, who will stay in bondage?” Robert said. “And it will not be Jack.”

“Oh, I know it would not have been me. I rather see gorgeous women in bondage than myself.” I thought. “Although… three women… It could be fun.”

“Hmpf.” Elsa said and shook her head.

It was clear that she told the others that she would not be the one tied up. Alana followed directly with her own gagged grunt.

“What? Our little escape princess does not want to be tied anymore?” I laughed.

“Hmpf.” Alana grunted again.

“So?” Robert asked, sitting down on the open back of the Jeep.

“So what?” Linda countered. “Simple, I don’t want to be tied anymore.”

“Yes, you said that. But I want at least one person to be restrained.”

“Ugh.” Linda sighed.

It seemed they had reached some sort of stalemate. I wonder who would give up first.

“Untie me.” Linda said, sounding forceful.

Robert looked at her, got up, and walked towards her, untying the ropes that held her captive.

“Better?” He asked her once he was done.

Before doing anything else, Linda rubbed her arms. Then she turned around and walked over to Elsa. As with Linda, when the gag was removed, a blob of spit ran down her chin. It missed her breasts and fell to the floor. I mentally cursed, as with Elsa I probably could have cleaned it up.

“A dirty mind is a joy forever.” I thought, grinning.

“Thank you.” Elsa said.

“Turn around.” Linda told Elsa and after she did, Linda untied my girlfriend.

I walked over to the car and sat down next to Robert, as he had returned to the rear of the car.

“That means Alana will stay tied?” Robert asked.

Linda looked at him.

“Really? You want to keep one of us tied?”

“That’s what I said.”

“No, if you want to keep somebody tied, it will be me.” Linda said. “I asked for this.”

Robert laughed.

“No, I will be the one staying tied up. You had enough lately.” Elsa interjected.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Alana grunted, shaking her head.

“This is funny.” I said to no-one. “Maybe we should keep them all tied up?”

Linda shook her head and removed the gag from Alana.

“I will stay tied up.” Alana said once her jaw worked again.

“No, I will.” Elsa added.

“Make your mind up, girls. It is getting late.”

“How about this as a solution…” I interjected. “How about nobody will be tied up. At least not till we get back to the hotel.”

“Okay.” Was all that Linda said, before she started to untie Alana.

It did not take long to untie her. We gave them their bikini tops back, as the hotel would probably not agree with half naked women walking around the lobby. Not that I would have minded.

“We still have a decent drive ahead of us.” Alana said when she settled on the back seat of the Jeep. “Just follow the trail, it will lead to the 160. It is a slow drive, as the trail twists a lot, so take it easy.”

“Okay.” Robert said.

The trail was indeed not easy to traverse, but we made it and turned left onto NV-160. The road lead is straight back to Vegas. By the time we got to the hotel, the sun would be up soon. The valet took the car from us, and we walked back to Robert’s and Linda’s room.

“Are you staying?” Linda asked Alana.

“Does that mean I get tied up? Remember, Jack said we would stay free till we got to the hotel. I don’t mind volunteering.”

“If anybody is getting tied up, I will volunteer.” Elsa said.

“Here we go again.” I sighed…
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

And a thank you to all of you who read my story, especially those that take the time to react.
We hit 250,000 views (I think I beat [mention]GreyLord[/mention] predictions) :lol:

Jack and Elsa will be on the road soon again, soon ending this part of the cross-over story. But who knows what may lie in their future... their paths might cross again.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Jack and Elsa will be on the road soon again, soon ending this part of the cross-over story. But who knows what may lie in their future... their paths might cross again.
Congratulations [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :)

The Idea with the Cross Over was a beautiful one and worked out quite well. Too bad that Robert and Linda and Jack and Elsa part ways - any Idea, where Jack and Elsa will go next?
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago Still one of my favorite stories in this site! I’ve worked the nascar race in New Hampshire a few times, an escape artist in the fan zone would’ve been a hit. And maybe a tad distracting for people like me.
Just a tad I'm sure! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[/quote]
I try to keep the conversations natural, even when the subject is not that common (like bondage).
[/quote]
I like that. The more natural the story is, and the less contrived, the more I like it. You do that very well.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Absolutely wonderful! I would jump on a jet plane and join them so Alana wouldn't feel left out. But it would be noon before I could get there.
I thought you were already in Vegas, according to the story line, or was that a few days ago? :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago “Rattlesnake.” I cursed softly.
I had been thinking scorpions from the very beginning of this adventure. Sometimes, most of the time, Jack doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Just a quick heads up, today's update is only on the BMBC side of things. Read how Linda and Elsa are getting in trouble again...
http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2014

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

And another reminder that Bondage Model by Choice has a new update that is not reflected here, as there is no role for Jack in the episode.
So head over to http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2014 for the latest update.

The next chapter will be featured in both the BMBC and Hitchhiker story lines.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic