Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.

Chapter # 85 is below...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No.” I said.

It was easy to react to Amitola and her advances, but that was not who I was now, I had changed, Elsa had changed me. Amitola pouted as I held her arms and pushed her away from me.

“Come on, nobody will know.” She said.

“I will know.” I replied. “Three months ago, I would have done this, before meeting Elsa. But now, it is different.”

“I understand. And I respect that. Although you do not know what you are missing.” Grinned Amitola.

I knew that to be true, her statement. I had no idea what I was missing, but that didn’t matter to me, as I knew what I already had. And I did not want to lose the thing I had. Elsa was more important to me than some casual sex, how good it might have been and how good looking the person was who offered. Maybe I finally grew a pair of balls, but I was not going to disappoint Elsa again, not this time.

“She is a lucky woman.” Amitola stated.

The statement made me grin, as I was not sure Elsa felt like she was a lucky woman, standing helplessly tied in the strappado. I looked at Amitola, her long black hair a little messy from the attempt to pull me into her desires. She indeed looked like her mother and grandmother. My eyes switched to Siwili, who made soft grunted noises into her gag and occasionally moved her fingers. I suspected that being tied this tight against a pole, her feet a foot of the ground, was as strenuous as the strappado Elsa was in. It was hard to compare the two sisters, as most of Siwili’s face was covered by the gag and blindfold. And with her very colorful short hair, she looked different. As she was only wearing panties, I could see that she had the same toned body, as Amitola had. Both probably worked out.

“If you want, we can untie both women.” Amitola said.

“I thought the dice determined the time.”

“I know and normally it does, but for one, I do not think Elsa wants to be in that strappado for another 5 hours, and Siwili has already been tied for a significant time, so she is probably suffering as it is.”

“That sounds reasonable.”

“If you untie Siwili, I will untie Elsa.” Amitola said.

While she left the storage area, I walked around Siwili to determine where to start untying her, but the light was not bright enough to see, so I grabbed the flashlight I had brought and used that. There was a wooden box standing against a wall and I presumed it was for Siwili to stand on. I gently touched the helpless young woman on the shoulder, letting her know that somebody was there, although I suspected she had felt that people were in the room, even if she could not hear them.

“First things first.” I said to myself.

I peeled the sound cancelling earplugs from Siwili’s ears and removed the blindfold. Even in the not so bright light from the flashlight, she had to blink and adjust her eyes. I could see in her eyes that she was wondering who I was, the stranger that was untying her.

“Y’*t’éh. Hi, I am Jack.” I said, while I removed the gag.

The panel gag had a mouth filling ball, and it made a plopping sound when I pulled it out.

“Thank you. Your pronunciation sucks, but Y’*t’éh to you too.” Siwili whispered.

Now that I could see her full face, it was not hard to see that she looked like her sister, just younger. It kind of made me wonder how an 18-year-old was coming up with these pretty heavy bondages, but that was a question for another time. Most girls that age did not do such hardcore bondage.

“Let me get your feet free, so you can stand on the crate.” I said.

Siwili just nodded. Amitola had used a lot of rope with many knots, so it took some time to undo the bindings. There were no objections from Siwili when my hands stroked her legs while trying to undo the many knots. She patiently waited for me to get the ropes off, and with her upper body still tied to the pole, there was not much else she could do. After untying the rope around her ankles and the pole, I found another rope just tying her ankles together. Amitola had been thorough. Three more ropes and finally Siwili’s legs were free again and she lifted them slightly so that I could put the wooden box at the base of the pole.

“Okay?” I asked.

I got a nod in response. Even with Siwili tied almost a foot above the floor, her eyes barely met mine. She was not a tall woman. Working slowly, I was not in a hurry to untie this young woman, I worked my way up from her hips to her waist, her breasts and neck, untying the ropes her sister had used to tie her to the pole.

“You came up with this tie?” I asked Siwili.

“I like to be challenged.” She grinned, sounding a little tired.

“You could say that again.”

“For me being tied up is both relaxing and challenging, so when Amitola and I started playing these games, the bondages were light, and we managed to escape. Over time, as I was 14 when this started, they grew more complex and intense. It is a powerful feeling to climax when you are hanging tied upside down and getting fucked by somebody.”

I did not really know what to say to that statement. It was obvious to me that Siwili was way more mature in mind than in body.

“Oh, okay.” I stuttered.

It was not that I never had sex while Wynonna was tied up, or even Elsa for that matter, but the bluntness Siwili used to talk about her experiences was throwing me off.

“Would you like me to demonstrate?” The young woman asked. “I am still helpless. There is not much I can do to stop you. Better yet, I can help.”

She lifted her legs of the box and tried to wrap them around me, I barely managed to step away.

“No fun.” Siwili grinned, seeing my reaction.

This whole thing made me work harder on getting her untied from the pole. Finally, I released the last knot and Siwili was free for the first time in many hours. I had to step up and hold her, as she was wobbly on her feet, trying to gain control of her muscles.

“Sorry.” She stated.

“No worries.”

Together we walked into the main area of the barn.

“Having fun?” Siwili asked her older sister. “Normally I’m the lesbian around here. And I like what I see. This is one gorgeous woman.”

Both women laughed. It was clear they were talking about Elsa. The camping light provided enough light to show that Elsa had not been released yet. Her situation was probably a little worse than before, as her sleeveless shirt was pulled over her head, exposing her firm breasts.

“Hmmmppppfffffff” Elsa grunted.

“Jack did not want to play. Elsa was not complaining, so…” Amitola said.

She was sitting in front of Elsa, with easy access to the bound woman’s mounds, as Elsa was still bent over from the rope pulling her arms up. Tied as she was, she was helpless to stop Amitola from playing with her tits, or any other body part for that matter. Siwili stood on her own and watched her sister play with Elsa.

“I’ve got some clamps here somewhere.” She said.

“Already have them.” Amitola replied, applying the nipple clamps to Elsa’s breasts.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” The Swedish woman cried out.

It was the second time in a short period that Elsa experienced clamps. Amitola played with them, getting a reaction from Elsa every time she did something. I had no idea what was stuffed in Elsa’s mouth to silence her, but it worked well as she could only grunt.

“Maybe we should untie her?” I said, trying to not be the party pooper.

“Oh, come on. First you don’t want to play when I want to, and now you want to cut this thing short. Geez. Spoil sport.”

“Hmmpppfffff.” Elsa mumbled, but I had no idea what she meant to say, whether it was she wanted out or wanted to play more.

She fought her bonds a bit, which made her tits move, which in turn resulted in the clamps moving, which led to her to squeal again. Last time she had clamps on her nipples, they had been in my trailer, and she had been connected to Wynonna’s breasts. Elsa knew from her limited experience that if she just stood still, they would not hurt much, but this damn woman sitting in front of her kept playing with her. And it looked like Elsa’s position was going from bad to worse, as Siwili walked up to her and also started to play with Elsa.

“You can join us.” Siwili grinned.

Forgotten it seemed that she just spent hours on end tied to a pole. Or maybe that was what made her want to play even more. I could imagine, although I had never been in that situation, that being tied for hours can make you horny. Even when I tried not to react, my manhood had other ideas. It was pushing against my underwear, trying to escape its prison cell. Suddenly I had a flashback to Megan in Florida. Compared to her, these two here playing with Elsa were of the same caliber, except now there were two of them.

“Have merci on her soul.” I thought.

I slid my hand in my pants to give my dick a little more space.

“Need some help?” Amitola grinned, as she saw what I did.

Elsa’s shorts were now wrapped around her upper legs and Siwili was playing with Elsa’s crotch. The breath of the helpless woman had changed and the constant attack by the two native women resulted in the inevitable, Elsa exploded in a powerful orgasm.

“Hhhhmmmmmmmmpppppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.” She grunted, all her muscles tensing.

“Good girl.” Siwili grinned, letting go of Elsa.

Amitola had not let go and she kept playing with Elsa’s breasts. The blond Swedish woman was breathing hard and hung in the tight bondage.

“Maybe that is enough?” I ventured to ask.

“Spoil sport.” Amitola replied, but she did leave Elsa alone.

Although Elsa seemed mostly out of it. Breathing hard through her nose, all she did was just hang there in the tight ropes.

“I remember the first time I was tied and got an orgasm… WOW.” Siwili said, while watching the helpless Elsa. “That was the real start for me into restrictive bondage. I have done, sorry, we have done some crazy stuff. Most of it I could not do myself. I use Amitola as my Guinee pig, before she gets to really tie me up. It is probably a good thing mom and grandma are not aware what we do.”

“I would be not so sure.” I grinned.

“I agree with Jack, I suspect they know more than we think.” Amitola added.

“Darn, I thought we were careful.”

“Walking around with ropemarks, or long-sleeved shirts while it is 100 outside does look a little weird.” Amitola stated.

“Well, if you put it that way…”

We all grinned, well, all of us that were not tied up.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Good to see Jack growing a pair, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. But we must note that they weren't big enough to get Elsa untied. Great story, as expected.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Glad to see Jack making the right decision here, although he really should have been the one to release Elsa, or be giving Elsa release, as the case might be. At least he's showing some progress here.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Great update. Love how the two sisters play with the helpless Elsa like cats toying with a mouse they caught. I loved that part. No clue how Jack can keep avoiding the sister's advances because I wouldn't be able to but am glad they are working on Elsa to softer up until they break Jack into joining them.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great update - glad to see Jack's maturity starting to develop at last, yet still lots of fun bondage to be enjoyed by all! Well...endured maybe :lol:
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago they weren't big enough to get Elsa untied.
Now what would be the fun of that? Untying Elsa? Isn't it the goal of this story to keep her as much in bondage as we can? :lol:
The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago At least he's showing some progress here.
Still some ways to go (as the next chapter will show**)
tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago Well...endured maybe :lol:
Good thing this is fictional. Enduring what my characters endure in real life would be vey, very though.
tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago still lots of fun bondage to be enjoyed by all! Well...endured maybe :lol:
Probably depends on who you are... Elsa... enduring, Amitola... enjoying...

Thank you all for commenting. It makes writing much more fun when you know you have an audience.

** = Might be a little time before I finish the next chapter. Work is extremely busy.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely told (as usual). It is good to see the slow progression of Jack's character, although I suspect his ordeal won't be over soon, and Elsa will put him in more rough spots. Well done!
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Jack's balls grew three sizes that day, but not enough to take charge of Elsa like he should have. Shame.
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for the comments.

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

Chapter # 86 is below... this one has been in the making for some time, but hope it is worth it...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“This is nice.” I stated.

We were sitting in the hot tub at the rear of the building that used to be a garage but was now Siwili and Amitola’s rooms.

“I like what you have done to the place.” Elsa said.

It was very late, or very early, depending on how you look at things. After we returned from the barn, finally releasing Elsa, Siwili suggested we relax in the hot tub. The hot water and the bubbles made you forget how early it was, the warm water felt great. It cooled down overnight in the desert and the warm water was very nice.

“The garage was done by our father, before he died. He wanted us to have some independence, instead of being cooped up in the house. Don’t get me wrong, I love my mother and grandma, but they can be a bit ‘old-fashioned’ at times.” Amitola stated.

“It is not that we’re 10 anymore.” Siwili added.

“Not every 18-year-old I know, correction, no 18-year-old I know is spending hours tied to a beam in a barn.” Elsa grinned.

I loved that accent that she had.

“I know, I am different.” Siwili grinned.

The hot tub, it could seat 8, sat on a pad behind the garage, away from being seen from the house. While I knew Elsa was not shy of her body, Siwili and Amitola had no problems with stripping their clothes before getting into the hot water either. I was a little more self-conscious and kept my shorts on, while Elsa followed the other women’s example. Nobody said anything about it though. I don’t know from where, but Amitola got a bottle of whiskey and it got shared between all of us. And once we finished the one, another one appeared.

“I suspect you are leaving us tomorrow?” Amitola asked, handing the bottle to me.

“Probably. I, sorry, we have a load waiting at Rancho De La Osa. There is no urgency for the transport, but they are expecting us. And after spending some time at home, it is good to make some money again.”

“Does that mean he keeps you tied up all the time?” Siwili asked Elsa.

The question made her grin.

“Not all the time, but yes, often. When I came here to the US, I figured I hitchhike so I can see the country. I had no idea I would end up with a truck driver that keeps me bound, gagged, and blindfolded for hours. I have travelled through states in the US without seeing anything of them, as I was a tied up.”

“But you like it, don’t you?” Siwili asked.

“I am not sure ‘like’ is the right word.” Elsa stated. “When I am tied up, I want out, but when I am not tied up, I miss that feeling of being tied up. But do me a favor and don’t tell Jack. He will just keep me tied up even more.”

Elsa looked at me and winked.

“I can arrange that.” I grinned.

“I know what you mean.” Siwili answered. “For me there is a part of me wanting to find my limits, but I can hardly ask Amitola to keep me tied forever. I know I am pushing my limits, extending the time I am tied. In the beginning a bondage session would last an hour or less, now I can be tied for 12 hours. Although those long sessions are rare, as our mother would not agree, so we can only do them on days they are away. But even after 12 hours when Amitola lets me out, I still wonder if I could not have gone longer.”

“I am glad she lets me out after 30 minutes when she experiments on me.” Amitola laughed.

“Not everybody is as weird as me.” Siwili grinned. “But you get to experience new ties and they are not always easy to handle. I know I come up with weird ideas.”

“Yeah, like the time you stapled me to the barn wall.” Amitola grinned.

“You did what?” I asked.

“I wanted to staple her to the wall in the barn.” Siwili said.

“She had me dress in a loose-fitting coverall and stand against the wall on top of the same box you used for Siwili to stand on. Then she started to staple the coverall to the wall. Every other inch she had a staple. First my arms, spread out left and right. It felt weird as I did have some play, since she only stapled the coverall. Either side of my torso was next, before she did my left leg, spread out a little. Which meant I was supporting my weight on one leg. I should tell you that I was a little scared when she took my other leg and pulled it off the box. To my surprise, the staples held and after she stapled my leg to the wall, I was hanging on the wall.”

“You should have seen her face.” Siwili grinned.

“That must have been a fun thing to do.” Elsa laughed.

“Once I knew I was not going to fall, it was a little easier to enjoy. And I was surprised how well it worked. I could move around a little, but in principal I was just hanging inside a coverall that was stapled against the wall.”

“I used heavy staples and the coverall was strong.” Siwili added.

My mind showed an image of this young woman spread-out against the wall, stapled down and helpless.

“And then she left me.” Amitola said with played annoyance.

“I wanted to see if you could get out, so I gave you an incentive.”

“Walking away was not an incentive. And I could not get out. You used enough staples to make it impossible to escape. I could not generate enough traction to either tear the coverall or pull the staples out.” Amitola told us.

“It took some heavy pliers to get those staples out.” A grinning Siwili stated.

“After you left me hanging there for 2 hours.”

“It was only 2 hours. Come on, that is easy. And I did not even gag you.”

“True, you probably just forgot, but gagged or not gagged is not much use if nobody reacts to your calls for help.”

“I was not that far away. Plus, I ignored your yelling.”

“See, that’s what I have to deal with when she wants to experiment.” Amitola said, suppressing a yawn.

I could feel the buzz of having the whiskey and I could see the others were getting tired.

“Why don’t we call it a day?” I said.

The sentence made me grin, probably the effect of the whiskey, as we almost finished the second bottle. It was almost morning, the sky in the east started to brighten. Nobody was drunk, but it was clear that we had something to drink, and we all felt the buzz.

“Will you tie us up?” Siwili asked me.

“What? Now?”

“Yes, you can tie us on one of the beds and you can use the other one for you and Elsa. We hardly ever get tied up together.”

“Who says I want to get tied up?” Amitola giggled.

“Me.” Siwili laughed.

“We have a bedroom assigned in the house.” Elsa stated.

“That one has a queen size bed, ours are king sized.” Siwili countered. “And it tends to be less warm in our rooms.”

“Well, only if there is no hot guy walking around.” Amitola laughed, looking at me.

Both Elsa and Siwili laughed, while I turned red in the face, which caused the others to laugh even more.

“Ah, poor sweetie.” Amitola said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

Elsa knew by now that I did not consider myself good looking. Just average, nothing special. And I knew that she did not agree with that statement, as she thought I was more than average looking, especially in her mind.

“Okay, let’s go inside then.” I said.

After a quick towel off, we walked inside the converted garage. Neither woman had dressed, I was still the only one with some clothes on. Siwili walked over to cupboard and pulled out a large quantity of rope and dumped it on one of the beds.

“How many people am I tying up?” I asked, grinning.

“You are not doing the tying, Elsa is.” Amitola said.

“Oh. Okay…” I stuttered, surprised.

“I am?” Elsa asked.

“Maybe if you tie us, we have a chance to get out.” Siwili replied. “We are pretty sure that if Jack ties us up, we will never escape. He is too experienced.”

I had mixed emotions about the plan. Not because I did not think Elsa could do this, but I would not have mind tying up the sisters. On the other hand, I enjoyed the compliment, as that was Siwili’s statement, about my rope skills. And I knew that Elsa had enough experience getting tied up that she knew what worked and what did not.

“Okay, fine by me,” I said.

Elsa grinned and grabbed a rope from the pile on the bed,

“Who wants to go first?” She asked, looking at Siwili and Amitola.

I sat down on a chair along the wall and watched the show. Three naked women playing with ropes, could I ask for more? Elsa looked very efficient, tying first Amitola’s wrists behind her back, followed by Siwili. She worked very neatly, which did not really surprise me, as I did that too when I tied her. The ropes around the wrists were neatly wrapped and cinched. The knots were on top of the wrappings, out of reach of probing fingers.

“That feels good and looks neat.” Siwili said, looking at how Elsa had tied Amitola’s wrists.

“I thought you said we had a chance of escaping when Elsa tied us?” Amitola asked.

“Sorry.” Siwili grinned.

“If you thought this was inescapable, just wait.” Elsa said as she took more rope.

Again, tying Amitola first, Elsa wrapped rope around the native woman’s elbows, pulling them close together. I could see her shoulders pull back and her breasts stick out more. It was not hard to miss the fact that Amitola was exited, as her nipples were standing at attention. Siwili reacted much the same when her elbows were tied together. As she had done before, she was looking at how her sister had been tied.

“Planning your escape?” I asked, seeing Siwili look.

“Always.” She grinned.

The next rope went around Amitola’s waist and Elsa included a nice tight crotch rope, taking care to make sure that the rope was located perfectly at her crotch.

“Enjoying it? Elsa asked as she noticed how Amitola was grinding her hips.

Siwili laughed as she knew she was next and indeed, several moments later she was also sporting a nice crotch rope. For me, it was fun to watch Elsa tying the other two women, she seemed to enjoy herself.

“Sit down.” She ordered her two prisoners.

Legs were tied at knees and ankles. While looking at Elsa doing the tying, I wondered if she remembered not to tie the rope at the knees too tight, as that would interfere with the hogtie, but it seemed Elsa had other plans. After she tied both Siwili’s and Amitola’s ankles and knees, she told the women to lie on the bed, facing each other. I wondered what Elsa was planning, but it came clear very quickly. For a moment Elsa disappeared out the back of the garages, but she returned very quickly.

“Open up.”

She weas holding the socks both she and Amitola had been wearing.

“Please no.” Amitola sighed when she saw what Elsa was holding up to her mouth.

Elsa waited patiently, not saying a word until Amitola opened her mouth. Two dirty socks, one from Elsa and one from Amitola herself were stuffed in the mouth of the helpless woman.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Amitola grunted, while Siwili laughed.

A role of white duct tape was used by Elsa to hold the socks in, wrapping it around Amitola’s head, over her long black hairs. I knew it would not be fun to remove that tape. Siwili did not argue when Elsa walked over and presented the other socks. All she did was open her mouth and accepted the dirty socks. With her shorter hair she probably would have a less hard time to get the tape off once she was free again. With both women silenced, Elsa arranged the two women closer together and tied a rope around their waists, pulling them close, before cinching the rope. I figured Elsa would tie their legs together next, but I was proven wrong, again, when she connected a rope to Amitola’s wrists and pulled her arms away from her back and tied the rope off to the side of the bed. She did the same to Siwili. The waist rope now pulled them together, while the wrist rope pulled them apart.

“Hmmppffff.” Siwili grinned, winking at Elsa, indicating she was doing a good job.

But it was clear when Elsa picked up another rope that she was not done yet. She attached the rope to Amitola’s ankle bonds and pulled her legs to the bottom corner of the bed. Not much later, Siwili was tied identical, the rope going to the other bottom corner. The women were now tied in half bows, touching at the waist, but pulled apart at legs and arms.

“Interesting.” I commented. “Maybe make it a little tighter?”

“Nu börjar han kommentera...” Elsa sighed.

She ignored my comments, which was probably just as well, and kept adding ropes to the two women on the bed. Weaving a rope in Amitola’s hair, creating a ponytail, she pulled that rope to the top corner of the side of the bed Amitola was lying on and fixed it to the bed. With Siwili that was a little more difficult, as her hair was short, so in the end Elsa connected the rope to the gag, using more duct tape to make sure Siwili could not loosen it.

“Now are you two ticklish?” Elsa asked, looking down at the two bound and gagged women.

Elsa ran her fingers over the sides that were exposed and got a somewhat muted reaction from Amitola, but Siwili reacted more violently and bucked when she got tickled. Elsa grinned and used both hands on Siwili’s exposed side.

“Ticklish, are we?” She grinned.

As both women were tied together, Siwili’s reactions were also felt by Amitola. And another effect was that they fought their ropes, which allowed Elsa to tighten a few ropes, limiting most movement of the prisoners on the bed.

“Would you like a cover?” Elsa asked the women on the bed.

Both shook their heads. It was not extreme warm in the garage, but still warm enough to be able to be naked.

“Your turn?” I asked, as Elsa was watching the two helpless women.

I was tired, the whiskey was finally getting to me, but I was always in the mood to tie Elsa up. But today she was not in the mood.

“Jag vill bara gå och lägga mig och sova.” She replied, heading over to the other bed and lying down, ignoring me and everybody else.

By the time I walked over to the bed, I had to visit the john, she was already asleep.

“Good night, ladies.” I sighed before laying down next to a still naked Elsa.

It did not take long for me to fall asleep too.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice chapter :) And it was a nice twist that this time Elsa was not at the recieving end, but doing the tying. And Elsa was creative :) Well done [mention]slackywacky[/mention] !
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It was well worth the wait, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Elsa, as usual, exceeds all expectations. That was an inspired rigging job. Well done!
Spy Task Force Completed
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

nice chapter
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great change of pace chapter. I always like when the tables get turned and the damsel gets to be the captor for once instead of the captive. Loved how they thought it would be a cakewalk if Elsa tied them and were in for a rude awakening.

Keep up the amazing work.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another excellent chapter as always. I was secretly hoping their crotch ropes would be connected to each other, but this was such a nice intricate tie in an amazing ongoing saga, who am I to complain?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago And it was a nice twist that this time Elsa was not at the receiving end, but doing the tying.
It was time she showed some of her skills, she has been on the receiving end often enough.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Elsa, as usual, exceeds all expectations. That was an inspired rigging job. Well done!
A woman tying a woman is different from a man tying a woman. They seem to have less problems with tying tightly. We (men) are afraid that we will hurt them. A woman tying another woman does not seem to have that limitation. And yes, there are always exceptions...
h56jh1 wrote: 1 year agonice chapter
Thank you
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Loved how they thought it would be a cakewalk if Elsa tied them and were in for a rude awakening.
Always fun when you get surprised.
TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago I was secretly hoping their crotch ropes would be connected to each other, but this was such a nice intricate tie in an amazing ongoing saga
I thought about it, but I figured Elsa was not going to give them that much satisfaction :lol:

Thank you all for reading my ramblings and taking the time to comment.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A nice, long chapter. I enjoyed thoroughly. I only would have loved for Elsa to join the sisters in bed, but this was a beautiful outcome as well.

Only, one comment: The small scene with the staples seems a little far-fetched to me. I tried something similar in the past, but with duct-tape instead of staples, and then you notice there is a lot of pressure on the groin-area as it carries most of your weight. Duct tape can fix this with sheer quantity, but staples seem to be a lot harder, especially for two hours. Anyhow, very creative as I have never seen or read about this idea before (which is also why I sort of question it).
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Only, one comment: The small scene with the staples seems a little far-fetched to me.
I have seen it being done (in photos), but it was years ago and I can't remember the details. And if I remember correctly, it was all done with the board on the ground. But that is part of writers prerogative, you can bend reality a little.

jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Still catching up chunk by chunk, on page 5 now, this story is so great and addictive!

This seems to pretty much match what you described as "chicken wing tie", right?
Link removed by mod for violating the site rule on nudity.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

jafib wrote: 1 year ago Still catching up chunk by chunk, on page 5 now, this story is so great and addictive!
Thank you, glad you like it. Vielen dank.

Yes, that is a decent example of a chicken wing.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for the comments.

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

Chapter # 87 is below... a little longer than normal, but who would mind that anyway?

Something stirred and woke me up from what had been a nice dream. It took me a few moments to figure out where I was. I was lying on a bed, my right arm draped over Elsa’s sleeping body. The temperature in the building had gone up and the sun was shining outside. The garage doors of the building were closed, and the air-conditioning was running. It must have some automation behind it, as the airco was not running when we went to sleep, or I at least did not remember it. Plus, the doors had been open. Looking behind me, I noticed Amitola and Siwili were still on the other bed, just as Elsa had left them, both bound and gagged. I was not surprised to see them still helplessly tied on the bed as Elsa had done a good job. From my quick glance, both seemed to be still asleep.

“Good morning.” I whispered to Elsa.

She stirred a little, but not much. Having her naked body lie against me felt good. My right hand was resting on her right breast, and I gently played with it. I could hear her grin, but she did not move.

“Män är precis som bebisar.” She muttered.

I had, as usual, no idea what she was saying and my phone was nowhere near as to where I was laying, so I could not use the translate app. Whatever it was, I did not think it was something bad. Our bodies were nestled together, and I suspected we had slept most of the night like that. Or at least the little that had been left of the night. I was not sure what time it was, as I could not see a clock.

“Hey Google, what is the time?” I said in a soft tone, hoping my phone was not too far away.

I did not get an answer, at least not from my own phone, the phone that did respond was not mine and the response was not what I expected.

“Ring, ring, ring”

I recognized the ring tone as that of Elsa’s phone. The sound came from further away in the building but was loud enough for Elsa to look up.

“Det är min telefon.”

She pushed my hand away and sat up, getting her bearings, before hurrying to her phone. Based on the conversation that ensued, she had been in time to answer. The conversation was in Swedish, which meant I had no idea what she was talking about, although I heard my name being mentioned regularly. Not sure if that was good or bad, but I knew there was nothing I could do, so I turned over, sat up at the edge of the bed and looked at the two females on the other bed. Both had been woken up by the phone and were testing their bonds.

“Hmmppffff.” Siwili mumbled.

I remembered that both were gagged with two socks, which explained why I had no idea what Siwili was saying as her attempts at saying something were useless. In hindsight, it might not have been the smartest thing to do, as we had consumed a decent amount of alcohol, but hindsight is always 20/20. I did notice a stain on the bed, somebody had a little accident. As both women were tied together at the waist, it was hard to tell who had not managed to hold their bladder. Not that it mattered, they both had been tied and gagged without going to the bathroom, our alcohol induced state had not thought about that, so maybe it was even both women. There was no smell of urine coming from the bed, so whoever peed, probably did it a while ago.

“My family says hello.” Elsa said when she came walking back towards the beds after a lengthy conversation, during which I had just sat on the edge of the bed and watched the helpless women on the other bed. “My mother asked if you took good care of me. I told her the truth.”

She might have told her mother the ‘truth’, she did not mention what that answer was she had provided to her mother. And I had not paid attention to the conversation, so I had not picked up the nuances of her voice. To be honest, I was sure she had not told her family she got tied up regularly. I know she told her mother we had sex, I remembered that phone call, but for the rest I had no idea what she told her mother, but since she was an adult, it did not really matter. Come to think of it, there was a whole lot I did not know about Elsa, and there was a lot of stuff she did not know about me, we only met a few weeks ago. Not that I was worried or anything like that, it was just that these phone calls from ‘home’ always left me wondering what I did not know about my beautiful hitchhiker.

“Earth to Jack.” Elsa grinned.

“Oh, sorry.” I replied, focusing on Elsa.

“You were far away.” She said, sitting down on the edge of the bed next to me, cuddling up to me.

“Just thinking.”

“Does that hurt? You know you should not do that too often.”

“Ha, ha, ha.” I snickered, playing being annoyed with her question.

Unfortunately, Elsa saw right through me and just smiled.

“My mor says she is looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you.”

“What?”

For a moment I thought I misheard. Was her mother, she used the Swedish word for mother which was one of the few words I did get, coming to the US?

“My mother said she would like to meet you and we should fly to Sweden someday.”

I relaxed, but I was not sure I was ready to meet with Elsa’s family yet, not face to face. And I did not mean that in a bad way, like I was going to dump her, it just felt like taking a trip to Sweden was not fitting my current schedule. The fact that Elsa’s visa was valid for another 4-month made me feel I was not in a hurry to meet them. I had been pulled into a few calls occasionally to say high to somebody in Sweden, but that was about all the interaction I had with her family. Often her phone would ring while she was tied up one way or another and she would have to call back later.

“Are we leaving soon?” Elsa asked.

I got up from the bed and located my phone so I could see the time, to find that it was just after 2 PM. It would take 6 hours to get to Rancho De La Osa if we did not stop, which would mean we would arrive late evening, even if I would drive continuously. Plus, it would mean that we would hit Phoenix during rush-hour, not something I wanted to do. On the other hand, I did not want to lose another day, as I did not make any money this way.

“If we leave around 6, we can make it to Tuscon and we stop there, so that tomorrow we only have a short distance to cover. How does that sound?”

“Sounds good to me. Should I release them?” Elsa asked, pointing at Siwili and Amitola.

Both women had been quiet. They knew they would not escape their bondage and since both were gagged, intelligent conversations were out of the question. Now that Elsa said something about releasing them, they started to stir.

“I remember that Amitola wanted to draw you in bondage, so it might be a good idea to at least release her. Drawing while tied up is probably a little too much to ask from her.” I grinned.

My statement caused a whole series of complaints from Siwili, while Amitola just nodded, at least as much as she could with her hair tied.

“Oh, I get it.” Elsa said. “You want me to release Amitola, just so you can see me in bondage again.”

I just smiled. Seeing Elsa in bondage never bored me, so having her tied up again was not something I had problems with.

“Män, sådana enkla varelser.” Elsa said, sighing, before walking over to Amitola.

Releasing the rope that kept both women tied together removed some of the tension of the bondage, as the prisoner could finally move away from each other. Elsa kept working on releasing Amitola, which gave me an idea and I walked over to the side of the bed that Siwili was on.

“Here, let me fix this for you.” I told the younger sister.

I released, similar as to what Elsa had done to Amitola, the rope holding her feet to the bottom corner, followed by the rope that held her head pulled towards the top corner. Finally, I released the rope that held her hands pulled to the side of the bed.

“Better?” I asked Siwili.

She grunted something in her gag and nodded. Both sisters had been tied for 9 hours. I suspected they had probably slept some period of those hours, the alcohol we consumed probably helping with that. Siwili’s grunts became a little louder when I pulled her towards me, putting her on her stomach, and started to connect her wrists and ankles together in a hogtie. As she already had been tied for some time, I decided to not make it super tight, but the hogtie was tight enough for her to be able to touch her feet with her fingers. I tied the final knots of on her elbow rope, well out of reach of her fingers. Amitola, who was almost released, grinned. It sounded funny with the gag still in place.

“I figured Siwili might gotten bored when you were drawing Elsa, so I figured I keep her entertained.”

Amitola pointed towards a cabinet, which turned out to have some toys that could make Siwili’s predicament a bit more fun. I grabbed one of the batteries powered vibrators that were in the cupboard, did a quick test, before walking over to Siwili and inserting it in the crotch rope, just above her vagina. The speed was set to variable, to keep her entertained. It did not take long before the complaining gag sound turned into moans of pleasure.

“How come you hardly ever do that to me?” Elsa asked.

She had finished releasing Amitola and the young native woman was now sitting on the edge of the bed, removing her gag. The tape stuck to her hair, and it took some help from Elsa to remove the tape without pulling her hair out.

“Are you okay?” Elsa asked once the tape was removed, and Amitola pulled the socks out of her mouth.

“Give me a moment.” She whispered.

It was obvious that being gagged for 9 hours made it hard to instantly talk. Amitola got up and walked to the kitchen part of the building and drank some water.

“Now that is better. That was a long bondage session.” Amitola stated, coming back to the bedroom.

“Sorry.” Elsa said.

“No need to be sorry. We let you tie us up and asked for it, well, Siwili did, I just went along.”

This caused a grunt from the hogtied woman on the bed. Amitola walked over to Siwili and smacked her hard on the butt cheek, which caused Siwili to complain in her gag.

“Good thing we have no idea what you are saying.” Amitola grinned, smacking the other side of Siwili’s butt.

Siwili grunted again, but we just ignored her. And soon the vibrator was pulling her attention away from us again as it worked her up to an orgasm.

“Now, what was this about drawing Elsa?” Amitola grinned, looking at the Swedish beauty.

Elsa laughed.

“Okay, I said you could, and I keep my word. What do you want to do?”

Elsa did not have to wait long. The ropes that had been used to tie Amitola before were now used on Elsa. Expertly, it was clear that Amitola knew exactly what to do, Elsa’s hands were bound behind her back at wrists and elbows, although Amitola did not pull the elbows all the way together. Ropes were wrapped around Elsa’s torso, incorporating the bound arms and accentuating Elsa’s breasts with wraps above and below the full mounds.

“Nice.” I stated.

Elsa said something in Swedish, while Amitola said something in Mojave. I had no clue as to what was being said, as so often was the case, so I just sat on the bed and played a little with Siwili, while watching Amitola tie Elsa. The Swedish blond was now sitting on the floor. Ropes had been tied around Elsa’s upper legs just above the knees, before Amitola pulled the knees towards Elsa’s neck, adding more rope and fixing the upper legs to Elsa’s upper body.

“Ball tie?” I asked.

Amitola just nodded and ignored me, while she tied Elsa’s ankles and fixed them to Elsa’s hips. More rope was wrapped around the whole package, keeping Elsa in a neat package. After leaving Elsa for a moment, Amitola came back with a ballgag harness. This one had an O-ring instead of a ball. It was a decent size ring and Elsa could no longer close her mouth, while Amitola buckled all the straps.

“Nice gag. Looks like it will keep Elsa nice and quiet.” I grinned.

“Huh.” Elsa mumbled.

“And it gives you full access… Yeah, I know what men think.” Amitola said.

I had to admit that I thought about it when she had applied the gag to Elsa.

“Hmmppffff.” Siwili grunted.

Even though I had been watching Amitola tie Elsa, my hand had been playing with Siwili and while Elsa was being gagged, I probably focused too much on a single spot, irritating the helpless woman.

“Sorry.” I said, pulling my hand away from her breasts.

“Hmpf.”

I looked at the native young woman’s face, half covered behind white duct tape. Her eyes looked tired, but the vibrator gave her no respite as the vibrations were pushing her to another climax.

“Leave her alone.” Amitola told me, laughing. “Focus on your woman.”

Elsa was now tied in a ball tie and gagged with an O-ring harness gag, her eyes looking at me. The tight bundle of female looked great. The ropes were tight, without really cutting. You could tell that Amitola had some experience in tying up people.

“Let me get my drawing book. Can you put her on the table for me?”

“Sure.” I said.

Walking over to my helpless hitchhiker, I lifted her up and carried her the few yards to the table in the middle of the room. It was not a huge table, so Elsa had to remain still and not fall over, as that would have meant she would have fallen of the table. I wanted to play with her breasts, but they were crushed between her chest and legs and Amitola had used a lot of rope wrapping Elsa in the small ball.

“Later big boy.” Amitola said when she saw what I was trying to do. “For the moment she is mine. You can take her along like this when you leave. Minus the gag that is.”

I had not even thought about that. My mind had been focused on the helpless women, not on the trip South. But Amitola’s idea was not bad, although Elsa might not agree. While Amitola sat down to draw the helpless Swede, I grabbed my phone and took some pictures of Elsa. My real DSLR was in the truck, so I just used my Motorola phone.

“Get out of the way.” Amitola grinned.

Taking a few more pictures, including the two naked native women, kept me busy while Amitola was drawing. I looked over her shoulder and was impressed with her skills, the drawing started to look very good. It took time, a drawing is not done in 5 minutes, so I divided my time between looking at Amitola draw and Siwili fighting her bonds and the vibrator. The battery was started to run low when Amitola was done. It probably took well over two hours to create the drawing.

“It is not finished, that will take a lot longer, but I have what I need.” Amitola said around 5 PM.

To my untrained eye, it looked good. I could recognize Elsa. I knew that somebody who had never met Elsa would not recognize her, but that was just fine.

“You should get a gag for Elsa from the truck, as I will take this one out.” She said, pointing at the harness gag Elsa was sporting.

It did not take long for me to walk to the truck and come back with a regular ballgag. Amitola walked over to Elsa and removed the many straps of the gag and pulled the ring out of her mouth. She also showed the drawing.

“Wow, that looks great.”

“I will email you a copy. Just give me your email address.” Amitola stated.

I stood behind Elsa and waited for her to give the email address, before stuffing the ballgag into her mouth. She tried to fight me and was complaining while I tightened the strap, but it was, since she was helplessly tied, not a fair fight.

“Shall I give you a hand getting her in the truck?” Amitola grinned.

Elsa shook her head and we both ignored her.

“That would be good.”

“Give me a moment.”

She walked away and I could see her putting some clothes on, a light green summer dress that showed off her legs. Once dressed, she held the door open for me as I carried Elsa to the truck. I almost tripped on the uneven sandy ground, which caused Elsa to squeak.

“Sorry.” I stuttered, regaining my balance.

Together, Amitola in the cabin and me outside, we lifted Elsa into the cabin on the passenger side. Elsa must have expected me to put her on the bed, so she looked surprised when I positioned her on the passenger seat, her arms between her and the seatback, her feet pointing forward. I fixed the seatbelt in place, which was almost at the maximum length. Elsa looked a little worried at me. She was clearly visible on the seat and even though she was tied in a ball, she was still naked.

“You look like a great figurehead for my truck.” I grinned. “Shame I cannot put you on the front of the truck. The cops might not appreciate that.”

All I got in return was a grunt and an angry look. It was probably best to leave Elsa alone for a moment. Together with Amitola we walked back to the garage building, and I collected our clothes and our phones and other items we had left there.

“Flashlight.” Amitola told me, pointing to the flashlight.

“Oh, yeah, I better take that with me.”

“Whenever you are in the area, drop by?” Amitola asked.

“Yes, will do.”

One more address to add to my growing list of people to meet again. Funny how Elsa caused me to make so many new friends. Amitola hugged me, kissing me on the mouth.

“Thank you.” She said.

“Hmmppffff.” A still very helpless Siwili grunted.

“Will you let your sister out?” I asked.

“Sure.” Amitola replied. “Some time.”

I grinned. Amitola joined me walking back to the truck. It was almost 6.

“Your mother and grandmother not home?” I asked.

“No, they will be late again today. But I will tell them you said hi.”

“Okay.”

I climbed in the tuck, putting the stuff I was carrying away and grabbing a clean shirt. Once dressed a little again, I started the engine, rolled down the window.

“Thanks for a fun time.” I said to Amitola who was waiving.

“See you someday again.” The woman called out over the engine noise.

“Ready love?” I asked Elsa who was helplessly sitting in the passenger seat.

“Hmpf.” She grunted.

I ignored her and hit the accelerator, driving the truck to the exit of the property. One last wave to Amitola and we were off to our next destination. Depending on traffic, we would stop at Phoenix or Tuscon, I did not really care. It felt good to be on the road again. I turned on my SiriusXM radio and started to sing along with the songs. Much to the dismay of the helpless woman in the passenger seat.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent chapter :) Jack is so devious, putting Elsa on full display. Futhermore interesting to see how their relationship develeops. It seems, things might get serious. If Jack is ready for real committment? I don´t know
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

great chapter
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Elsa's comments in Swedish remind me that she is my favorite character on this site, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Except for some of my own, of course. [mention]Caesar73[/mention] doesn't know if Jack is ready for a real commitment. I don't know either. You will tell us in your own good time.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Excellent update. Loved the bondage paired with drawing. Who doesn't love having a bound muse to draw. Great stuff. Enjoyed the human furniture of Elsa on the small table and ultimately carried to the truck for transport in the front seat. Amazing stuff. Would have loved Elsa as a hood ornament but I'm hoping that will come back around in a future update. Still enjoyed it the last time you wrote about it with I think a Shelby if I'm not mistaken.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago If Jack is ready for real commitment? I don´t know
Only time will tell. At least he did not tie Elsa up and have his way with other ladies, which could be seen as progress. :lol:
h56jh1 wrote: 1 year agogreat chapter
Thank you.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Elsa's comments in Swedish remind me that she is my favorite character on this site
I bet she will appreciate it. She would say so herself, but she is, as usual, gagged at the moment.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Caesar73 doesn't know if Jack is ready for a real commitment. I don't know either. You will tell us in your own good time.
A real commitment will change the dynamics of the story, and I am not sure I am ready for that yet either. But I am working towards it, let me say it that way, bit by bit.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Would have loved Elsa as a hood ornament but I'm hoping that will come back around in a future update.
It is in the planning...

Thank you all for reading my story and commenting on it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic