Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I just found this and finished page 1 of 28 so a long way to go but I must say I love it!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The casual stroll in the straitjacket was nice to read. Most people would be embarrassed, but Elsa does not care at all. It is nice to see a story where being tied up is not degrading and that a character does have no negative associations with it at all.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Jack would be a Moron if he lets Elsa slip from his grasp :)
We're men, we do weird things at times :lol:

So true :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago I just found this and finished page 1 of 28 so a long way to go but I must say I love it!
It only started a year ago... where were you all this time? :lol:
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago I just found this and finished page 1 of 28 so a long way to go but I must say I love it!
It only started a year ago... where were you all this time? :lol:
Wouldn't want to rush into anything! :)

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago

I absolutely love this. Poor Elsa. Your writing could not be better!
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
Another fantastic chapter. I'll catch up.....eventually, but I'm really enjoying the journey.
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Another fantastic chapter. I'll catch up.....eventually, but I'm really enjoying the journey.
Thank you. However, try not to quote a whole chapter, that just rubs people the wrong way.
I am glad you like it, you are still having to go through a few chapters. Enjoy!!

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

My apologies [mention]slackywacky[/mention] . Since the entirety of the text appeared in a window I didn't think it mattered. I'm still learning how all this works, with a little help from my friends! Thank you. :P

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago My apologies @slackywacky
No need to apologize. You can just remove what you don't need, as long as you keep the start and end quote.
Thanks for enjoying the story, there is still a lot more coming. And if you liked this story, you should also read the Bondage Model by Choice story ;)

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 71

It was a warm evening. I waited with the others at the valet parking of the hotel. One of the valets was getting the Jeep, the other valets, mostly young boys, were staring at the three women. Not totally surprised, as the shorts and bikini top the girls were wearing, did not hide much of their assets. The bikini tops hardly covered their full breasts.

“Any specific spot you want to go to?” Robert had asked Alana when they got into the car.

The weather forecast had said mid 70’s for the night, so they had brought some t-shirts, but for the moment it was still close to 90. Elsa had dressed in some of Linda’s clothes, as most of her own clothes, the few she had, were at the trailer in Searchlight. Robert had put some gear in the back of the Jeep.

“Take Scenic Loop drive and turn right when you see Rocky Gap Road. I know this part of the trail is not monitored by the staff, but we might have to drive all the way over to Lovell Canyon Road to get out at Nevada-160, as the Scenic Loop is closed at 10. I’ve done that trail several times; your Jeep should have no problem getting through.”

“That’s why you wanted me to take the tent, extra water, and gas?” Robert asked.

“It is not a very busy road and cell phone reception might be iffy, so we have to be prepared.” Alana replied.

“Oh, that’s what we call it… being prepared.” I grinned, as my box with bondage stuff was also in the back of the Jeep.

Robert drove to the Nevada-159, which had taken us from the bustling lights of Las Vegas into the desolate desert. The scenery had changed into sand, bushes, and mountains. It was just past 8 PM and the sun was starting to set, but it would take a while before it would get dark.

“I have been there several times, watching the night sky is spectacular from there, as there is hardly any light pollution from Vegas. Especially on clear nights like tonight. The tent is for if we must stay the night, the jeep is not that big. That’s why I brought it along.” Alana added.

“Okay, sounds good to me. Anybody objections?” Robert asked.

There had been no objections and now we were at the Pay Station for the Scenic Loop. It was not very busy, only 2 cars in front of us.

“Reminder, the exit gate closes at 10.” The guard at the pay station informed us.

The loop was a well paved road and there were enough cars still on it. Robert stopped at some of the scenic viewpoints, like the Sandstone Quarry overlook. It gave a beautiful view over the desert and mountains.

“Wow, this is gorgeous.” Elsa said after getting out.

We followed and looked around. The parking lot at the viewpoint was almost empty. People were slowly heading home. The scenery was gorgeous.

“How about we move on?” Alana asked.

We got back into the car and followed the one-way traffic loop. The parking at High Point Overlook was empty when we drove by, but we did not stop.

“The turn-off to the right should be coming up here soon.” Alana said from the backseat of the Jeep.

Rocky Gap Road was still paved, at least the first bit, but once you passed the main parking lot, which was empty, the road turned into a gravel road. There was a warning sign stating that anybody passing the sign was on their own as the park did not manage or monitor the road. The road was well travelled based on the state of the gravel road. With the sun getting lower, the colors on the mountains changed to deep red. The views from the trail were beautiful.

“There is a small road turning off to the left, it leads to a platform where we can view the sky.” Alana stated after we had driven for a few miles on the gravel road.

We could have watched the sky form everywhere, but I figured since Alana had been here before, I did not comment on that fact. The state of the road had deteriorated, a clear sign that not much traffic came this far, but the Jeep had no issues getting through. Robert took his time and was going slowly.

“That looks beautiful.” Elsa said, pointing towards the mountains.

The sun was setting behind the mountains and it got dark quick when we pulled into an open area. No official parking spots here, just an open area. Robert turned the engine and lights off. Based on the tracks it had been a while somebody had been here with a car

“Wow.” Elsa said after she jumped out of the car and looked around.

The shadows on the mountains were turning black, but the darkness revealed a beautiful night sky. Elsa walked over to a flat area and laid down.

“Wow, the sky is fantastic.” She exclaimed.

“Hmm, that gave me an idea.” Alana said, looking at Elsa, and she opened the tent bag and pulled out the tent pegs.

They were the long model, about 2 times the size of normal tent pegs. Alana handed me the pegs.

“There should be at least 8 pegs in there and here is a rubber hammer.”

“What are you planning?” Linda asked, although she figured she knew the answer.

“I thought we could spend some time spreadeagled on the sand, watching the sky.” Alana grinned.

“Why am I not surprised that we can’t go anywhere without me getting tied up?” Elsa sighed.

We laughed.

“Don’t worry, we’ll join you, right Linda?” Alana replied.

“Sure, I am game.” Linda said. “Here we go.”

She laid down next to Elsa, spreading her arms and legs, so that I could locate the spots where to put the tent pegs. She shuffled around a little to find the best spot. The ground was hard, it had not rained in a while here, but the hammer worked well and soon I had all pegs in the ground. I tried to pull one out, but it did not budge. Robert had taken some of the rope from my box that we had brought along.

“If anybody needs to go, now is the time.” Robert grinned.

The ladies declined and Robert started tying Linda down to the tent pegs. He wrapped the rope around her left wrist, making sure it would not tighten around her wrist and did the same to her other wrist. Once done, he pulled the ropes to the pegs and fixed the rope, forcing Linda’s arms out above her head.

“Can you move the stone or whatever it is that is under my right hip?” She asked Alana who was lying next to her on the other side.

Alana moved the offending object and watched as Robert tied Linda’s feet, using the same principal as he had for her hands. Once the ropes were fixed to the tent pegs, Linda was spread out on the floor. The ropes were tight, Robert had pulled on her legs, removing all slack, before tying her legs.

“Okay?” He asked Linda.

“Pretty tight, I can hardly move.”

“Is that not the goal of this?” I asked with a grin.

Working together, Robert and I did not need long to tie the other two women in a similar position. The women were sharing pegs. Linda was tied in the middle, which meant she shared pegs on the right with Elsa and on the left with Alana.

“Wow, this is beautiful.” Linda said, relaxing as much as possible in the tight bondage, while looking at the sky. “This looks like you can see even more stars here than at the cabin.”

“Not sure that is true, you can see a lot of stars on a nice crispy day, but I agree it looks great.” Robert replied.

I sat down next to Elsa and laid down.

“Enjoying yourself?” I asked her, running a finger along her side.

Her arms and legs were stretched tight and there was not much she could do to avoid the tickle. Her laugh sounded loud compared to the rest of nature.

“Maybe we should gag them?” Robert stated, looking at me.

“I like that.” I replied.

“Really? We’re already tied up; can we just enjoy the sky like this?” Linda said.

It was obvious that we had made up our minds and not much later all three women were sporting a gag. There had only been 2 ballgags in the box, which had been used on Linda and Alana, while Elsa got the panel gag.

“Hmmmmmppppfffff.” Elsa grunted when the gag was pulled tight.

I knew she preferred the regular ballgag, which was exactly why I used the panel gag on her, but she took it without resisting, although she knew I would just pinch her nose until she opened her mouth.

“Now that is better.” I said after laying down next to Elsa again.

My finger ran over her beautiful body but this time the giggles were a bit more muted. Tracing her breast with my fingers around the small triangle that barely covered her mounds showed she was excited. Her nipples poking the fabric.

“Enjoying yourself, are we?” I laughed.

Robert was lying between Alana and Linda, since Linda was the one in the middle, his back turned towards Alana. He was doing the same thing as I was doing to Elsa. His hands roamed the stretched boy of his wife. It did not take long before he untied the strings for the bikini top and pulled it away from Linda. Gently he kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. He could see her reacting, but the ropes limited movement.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” Robert heard behind him, and he turned around.

Alana was looking at him. Her stretched body looking sexy in the night light.

“Feeling left out?” He asked.

She nodded slowly. He was not sure what to do, his wife was lying next to him, but he could also recognize that Alana was feeling left out. He turned towards Linda. I could not hear what he whispered in her ear, but she nodded. He kissed her on her gagged lips, then he turned towards Alana.

“What was this you said? You are bored?”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Absolutely wonderful! I would jump on a jet plane and join them so Alana wouldn't feel left out. But it would be noon before I could get there.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago ...cell phone reception might be iffy...
Uh oh, I hope that's not foreshadowing of bad things to come! 😬

Haven't commented in a while, but enjoying the crossover greatly! Will be sorry to see the brand new friends of Linda and Elsa split up again, and I assume Jack and Elsa would be leaving Alana behind soon after. Perhaps the guys can do a photoshoot of the three girls to remember their time together? Jack's luck with meeting and tying up women on the road could also come in handy bringing some variety to Jim's bondage photo/video selling business. Maybe a small new source of income for our truck travelers?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

tiedpgirl wrote: 2 years ago
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago ...cell phone reception might be iffy...
Uh oh, I hope that's not foreshadowing of bad things to come! 😬
If you read the other side of the story (BMBC), there is some more foreshadowing happening...
Thanks for reading and thank you for commenting, always appreciated.

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Still enjoying it [mention]slackywacky[/mention] . I have skipped over a few parts, too graphic for my taste, but the overall story is good. I'm up to page 11.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago too graphic for my taste
And that is fine too. I know that not everybody will want to read those more explicit parts. When I started my other story in 1994 (that is how old the first drafts of Bondage Model by Choice are), it was mostly PG. Over the years it got updated and the more intimate parts got added. Since publishing the story here, I think you can see the difference between the older chapters and the newer chapters. I blame that on the fact that I published the story here. Do I regret it, no, but I can understand that some people do not need the graphical details. The goal for me is to find a line in the sand that works for most people.

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[/quote]
The goal for me is to find a line in the sand that works for most people.
[/quote]
Works for me. I skip over the parts that I find too racy, others read them, we are all happy.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] I forgot to mention that I live in the Ohio River valley and I enjoyed your descriptions of travels through Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Are you a trucker? The level of detail is fantastic and makes me think you know the industry. I really enjoy that aspect of it. Elsa tied up is pretty good too! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago @slackywacky I forgot to mention that I live in the Ohio River valley and I enjoyed your descriptions of travels through Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Are you a trucker? The level of detail is fantastic and makes me think you know the industry. I really enjoy that aspect of it. Elsa tied up is pretty good too! :lol:
No, I am not a real trucker. When I was younger I drove trucks on occasion and I still drive them in the simulator.
I have been to many of the towns I use in my story, which helps with the details, as I used to spend 200 nights a year in a hotel.
Writing was often done sitting in hotel rooms as there was nothing better to do (other than sitting in the bar).

tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago The level of detail is fantastic
I agree! Having lived myself both near Chicago and down in Florida (was a little disappointed that Jack and Elsa didn't make it down to the Keys, especially the Seven Mile Bridge) and made the drive between the two numerous times, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]'s attention to detail is amazing! It's the little things, like how Interstate 24 dips into Georgia, back out again to Chattanooga, and then continues south again. Unfortunately they needed to go to Daytona so it wouldn't have made sense, but I also kind of wished they would have traveled the length of the Florida Turnpike. An incredibly boring stretch through the center of Florida that seems to go on and on, but at least there'd have been Disney World in the middle!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

tiedpgirl wrote: 2 years ago they would have traveled the length of the Florida Turnpike. An incredibly boring stretch through the center of Florida that seems to go on and on
I suspect Elsa would not have seen much of it, as she probably would have been tied up and blindfolded for the duration :lol:

tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago I suspect Elsa would not have seen much of it, as she probably would have been tied up and blindfolded for the duration :lol:
You're probably right. She does spend a lot of time tied up. It would have been interesting to see what you came up with for tying up Elsa at Disney World. Depending on the story you came up with, it could have been in the main park areas somehow or potentially in the behind-the-scenes areas, although I understand that would be difficult to write about if you haven't seen one of those areas at a Disney park.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 72

I was lying next to Elsa on my left side, my head resting on her shoulder. She smelled nice. From my position I could see all three restrained women on the desert floor. Robert was lying on his back between Alana and Linda, looking up to the beautiful night sky. Being away from the city made the view so much more spectacular. And around the area that Alana had led us to, there were no light sources. The moon had come up and would soon spoil some of the view, but it would take some time before it was going to be high in the sky.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” I asked Elsa.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see she turned her head to look at me. Probably calling me something dirty in Swedish, as the panel gag was still in her mouth and therefore answering my question was a little difficult.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa softly grunted.

Occasionally she tugged at her bonds, but the ropes were tight, and the tent pegs did not move, so she was helplessly spread out on the desert floor. Her lovely body spread tight between the anchor points. Luckily it was late at night and the bugs were not bothering us, so Robert and I were happy just to play with our prisoners. My free hand played with Elsa’s naked tits; the bikini top was sitting around her waist with the string that goes to her neck untied. I could see, looking over to the other two prisoners, that Robert had removed both the bikini top from Linda and Alana. I was a bit surprised to see Alana joining in, but then I was not aware she had a boyfriend.

“How about we watch the sun come up here?” Robert asked.

This caused all three women to react. Sunrise at this time of the year was just before 6 in the morning, which meant we would have to wait almost 7 hours before that would happen. It sounded, based on the gagged complaints, that Robert’s plan was not the best.

“Oh, stop complaining or we will leave you here.” I said laughingly.

This caused more gagged complaints from the spreadeagled women. I raised myself up on my elbow, looking at Elsa’s beautiful night lit face.

“Think I am kidding?” I laughed.

Not completely to my surprise she nodded her head. My hand that had been playing with her breasts suddenly squeezed her left breast. Not hard, but hard enough that it caused Elsa to squeak before she mumbled in her gag. Naturally I did not understand what she was trying to say, the panel gag worked well.

“Are you daring me?” I grinned, trying to look in her eyes, but it was too dark to see much.

She nodded again.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Linda grunted in her gag.

The ballgag in her mouth had been pulled tight, so tight that she was not able to push the ball even a little out of her mouth.

“I have no idea what you are saying.” I told Linda.

That caused just another gagged grunt.

“I think she agrees that we should leave them here.” Robert grinned.

That statement caused another set of gagged complaints, even Alana joined in this time. Robert turned to her.

“What are you complaining about? You are the ‘Queen of the Escape’, remember. So far you have not gotten very far in escaping, did you?”

I could hear Alana mumble in her gag, it was too dark to really see any details on her face.

“Why don’t we go for a ride?” Robert said to me.

“Sounds good.”

All three women started to complain again, fighting their bonds, shaking their heads. Robert got up and walked towards the car, while I looked at Elsa.

“See what you have done now?” I laughed, before squeezing her breast again.

I got up too, looking down on the 3 helpless spreadeagled women. Looking around, all I could see was dark mountains and desert. My eyes had gotten used to the darkness and having the moon come up helped, but when Robert started the engine and turned on the lights, they looked awfully bright. Luckily, they were pointing away from the three prisoners.

“Coming?” Robert called out to me.

“Bye ladies.”

When I got to the car, I settled in the passenger seat.

“Any idea where we’re going?” I asked.

“Not really, the navigation system stopped at the paved parking. This little road that Alana put us on is not even on the map. Plus, it might not be a great idea to leave them alone.”

“I agree. Why don’t you drive down the road a little, slowly, and I will jump out and walk back, close enough to them to keep an eye on them. The sound of the engine will travel relatively far here in the desert, you might have to travel a decent amount before it will not be heard by the women.”

“No problem. I will drive the car, and leave it somewhere and hike back, but it will take some time.”

“I’ll watch over the women, trying not to let them know I am around.”

We agreed on the plan and Robert drove away. The muffled screams from the three prisoners could not be heard in the cabin of the Jeep. Robert followed the trail we had come up on and after only a few hundred yards, he slowed down so I could get out. I gently closed the door, not wanting to give the women a hint of our plans.

“I’ll bet we will get in trouble for this.” I thought, thinking about the three bound females. “At least it is still warm.”

It took a few minutes to make my eyes get used to the darkness again. The fact that the moon had come up was now helping me, as I could more easily see the trail. Remembering how the trail went, I knew that I could follow it almost all the way back, as the little area where the girls were tied down was a little away from the trail. Slowly and as silently as possible I made my way back. I could still hear the car, but the sound was getting faint. Checking my phone to see if I could send Robert a message, showed me that there was no phone signal.

“Oh well.” I sighed softly, before walking back on the trail.

It did not take me very long, maybe something like 15 minutes before I was back where the car had been parked. The women were still, as expected, lying on the ground not too far away. The car sounds had long disappeared, and I had no idea how long it would take Robert to walk back. A lite breeze had started, it cooled down the night a little, which was great for me as I had started sweating from the walk back. Not because it was so far to walk, but more because I was concentrated on being as quiet as I could. I had remembered that there was a large rocky outcrop with an overhang just behind the spot where we parked and I could see the three women from there, but I would be in the shade of the moonlight. While I tried to be very careful, I knew that there was a chance that one of the women would see me, so I moved very slowly as not to attract attention. Our eyes use two different types of cells to see light: rods and cones. The cone cells perceive fine detail and color but need bright light to do so. Rod cells can only see black and white and have poor resolution but remain sensitive even in very low light. That meant that at night we could spot movement, even if we could not really see what is causing the movement.

“Slow and steady.” I kept telling myself.

By the looks of it, as nothing much had changed in front of me, the women had not detected me. For the time being I just sat under the outcrop and watched the prisoners. With the moon getting higher, it became easier to see what they were doing, which was not much. All three of them occasionally struggled against the ropes holding them, and sometimes I could hear gagged complaints. It was interesting to see them. For me it was the first time I had three women restrained outside, having them believe they were all alone.

“I bet they have tried to escape by now.” I figured.

Looking down from my spot, I could suddenly see Linda and Alana tense. The movement did not go unnoticed to Elsa, but it looked to me as if she did not know why Alana and Linda were reacting. After a little while I could see them relax, until I heard the sound too and now all three women were tens.

“Rattlesnake.” I cursed softly.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Yes Jake a Rattlesnake. You are such a Genius - now hurry!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention], you piled on the tension in a very believable way. The counterpoints of the three beautiful naked women staked out in the desert and the horror of a possible snake bite is just overwhelming. Fantastic work, my friend.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic