Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Lovely continuation, really enjoyed the description of Elsa describing her helplessness and the added sensation of loss of control given by the random settings of the vibrator.

Jack is easily distracted - not just by the bound Scandinavian (who wouldn't be) but by beer, food....definitely can empathise with that.

Thank you so much for this wonderful story through a tough year for us all [mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great chapter -again :) Repeating myself here, I know. The unwrapping process was especially good - and you created great characters. Elsa and Jack of course, but also the people they met on the road.
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

While they were cutting Elsa free from the post, I half expected Jack to carry her back to the truck and then start driving again before unwrapping her. But as always, I'm sure she'll end up tied again before too long.

Looking ahead, will this daughter of Mike's perhaps be another woman Jack sleeps with while Elsa is tied up nearby? 😉

On a different note, I wanted to say something regarding the comments people leave. I'm not perfect about leaving comments after each update, but I do try to leave some positive feedback every so often. For those of you who may read this, I don't think these writers are looking for much, just the odd bit of encouragement. And if you truly don't want to comment publicly, I'm sure they'd be happy receiving feedback in a private message as well.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

The gentle pacing and feeling that Elsa is always in a safe place, makes this a great story for me.

There is never a rush and always a pay off in this tale and Elsa's unwrapping really encapsulates that we'll.

Thank you for posting this.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I love the way you’re teasing a new character who may not even appear for a few chapters. That’s like Marvel style big picture writing. Well done!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

tiedpgirl wrote: 3 years ago I don't think these writers are looking for much, just the odd bit of encouragement.
As you said, it is not that we expect everybody to comment after each chapter. A few do, which is always appreciated, but just the occasional short note telling us we're still doing good (or not, as criticism is also welcome) is all we ask for. You don't have to write an essay on the content of the story (you can if you want to and I would be more than happy to read it), but an 'I like it' is good enough. Maybe we should have a 'like' button :-)

Thank you all for commenting, but more importantly for reading my ramblings. I probably will have another chapter before Christmas. It is 60% done and I might be able to finish it soon.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Again, a very interesting new chapter! You are just a brilliant writer! Tho I hope for some basic bondage again, like just a tied up Elsa with a nice tight cleave gag ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 3 years ago Again, a very interesting new chapter! You are just a brilliant writer! Tho I hope for some basic bondage again, like just a tied up Elsa with a nice tight cleave gag ;)
She has been in some interesting (and less common) situations lately. Back to basics is not a bad idea. Thanks for commenting.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Okay, this will be the last chapter before Christmas is here. Enjoy and have a great Christmas!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You are one brave woman.” Elsa said to Denise, while they worked on devouring the steaks Mike had cooked on the barbeque.

“You mean being wrapped up into a tight cocoon for 7 hours?” Denise asked.

Elsa nodded, having taken a bite from the wonderful steak.

“I love to meditate.” Denise said. “It allows me to forget about the troubles of life and just focus on myself. Control my breathing, control my state of mind. It allows me to relax.”

“Except when that bloody vibrator kicks in.” Elsa grinned.

“You would think it makes a difference, but if you set your mind to it, you can ignore, or enjoy, even that. There are worse things Mike can do to me than wrap me up and give me a vibrator as only company.” Denise said.

When Mike started the barbeque, he had finally released his wife from the tight wraps of the tape. It was the first time I saw her in real life, not just on a photo. She was taller and younger than I had thought she was, the selfie had not done her justice. A very pretty face with brown eyes, auburn curly hair that ran to just past her shoulders, a medium pair of breasts and nice hips created a nice package to look at. With the steaks simmering on the grill, Denise had taken a shower and dressed into shorts and a bikini top. Elsa had showered too, after she was released and was dressed in her shorts and t-shirt again she had worn when she lost the bet. The rain had cleared, and the sun had come out, the temperature went up quickly, touching the high 80’s. The grass was still wet, but it dried quickly.

“It is going to be a nice warm night.” Mike said, enjoying his steak.

The lights had been turned low, just high enough to be able to see. We sat outside, the same area where Denise and Elsa had spent most of the afternoon. Beer and wine flowed freely since nobody had to drive anymore. Mike and Denise talked about their trucking and bondage adventures. An exchange of stories happened, trying to outshine the others, but based on the bondage stories told, Mike and Denise had a lot more to tell than we did.

“You really spent a lot of time in bondage.” I said, after they told me about a trip from Nashville where Denise had been tied up for the whole trip in the trunk of a car on the car transporter they were moving to Dallas.

“We had a couple of mishaps over the years, but most of the times nothing happens.” Mike said.

“I only ended up in hospital once.” Denise added. “Playing safe is important. Like when I was in that trunk of that car for 10 hours, I was not gagged, it was not a hot day and Mike checked on me a couple of times. The new owner of the car will never know what was in his trunk.”

“Which position do you dislike most?” Elsa asked.

“Funnily enough, anything that gives me too much freedom while tied up. I like to be restrained in such a way I cannot move. That allows me to go into that mental state that I enjoy. The less I can move, the better.”

“Like the cocoon today.” Elsa said.

Denise nodded, chewing on a piece of steak. Mike had made a salad and refried beans to go with Texas sized steak. It had been a while since I eat a steak this big.

“He once cuffed me to the truck and went for a nap. It was the most miserable 3 hours. He had only cuffed my right hand, so I could still move around, I could do things with me left hand, it just did not feel right. I was not gagged; I just could not move away from that spot.”

“Too much freedom for my lovely lady.” Mike added.

“You really love bondage.” I said. “And I understood your daughter goes after her mom?”

Mike laughed.

“Alana is worse than me. We are competitive when were together, seeing who can endure a position the longest, that kind of things, but she also wants to make the positions more daring. Being tied up where you can be discovered by somebody else or were people might see you.”

“Mike said she works at the Freemont Experience in Vegas.”

“Yeah, a perfect job for her. She plays an escape artist in a play they do right on Freemont. The public gets to tie her up and she will have to escape. She enjoys the attention. You should go see the show.”

“We’re planning on it once we get to Vegas.” I said.

“Is she any good?” Elsa asked.

She finished her, smaller, steak and put the plate on the table.

“Lots of people have no idea how to tie somebody, but the show uses all kind of materials to keep it fresh, so one day she might be tied up with rope, the next day it might be chains and cuffs. When she started, she escaped every time, so the hotel kept adding additional things to the show to make it harder for her. Let me show you some pictures.”

Denise got up and walked towards the house.

“I’ll join you, if you don’t mind.” I said. “Checking on the laundry.”

I walked after her, leaving the barn and heading to the house. I knew where to go, as Mike had shown me the laundry room before.

“Is it done yet?” Denise called out from another room.

“Yes, just collecting it from the dryer.”

“Okay, when you are done, give me a hand please.” Denise said.

I folded the laundry, my mother thought me to finish things as soon as you can. It wasn’t a lot, but it was nice to have clean clothes again. I noticed that so far I had not seen a bra from Elsa. Either she did not have any or she never wore one, or maybe even both.

“Where are you?” I asked, walking out of the laundry room.

“Walk-in closet in the master bedroom.” Denise replied.

The master bedroom turned out to be a spacious room with a large four poster bed. The walk-in closet was on the left of the bedroom door. Denise was closing a cardboard box. It was a normal walk-in closet, except for the fact that one wall was completely covered in bondage related gear. From cuffs to leather and latex costumes, gags to hoods.

“Wow. That is quite the collection.” I said, looking at the wall.

“We’ve been playing for many years.” Denise grinned.

“I can tell.”

“Would you mind taking this to Vegas for me and give this to Alana?” She asked, pointing at the box she just filled.

Since it was not a big box, I had no objections.

“Put it on the front porch and come back in here if you will.” She said.

I picked up the box, there was not much weight to it and put it together with the bag that contained the washed clothes on the front porch of the house, before walking back to the bedroom.

“Elsa can have this; I don’t use it anymore as Mike has bought me new ones.” She said, handing me a leather single glove.

“You sure?” I asked, the single glove looked like it had been expensive.

The leather was high quality and well made, with laces to secure the arms, and it had extra straps where the elbows and wrists would go.

“Yes. Like I said, I don’t use it anymore and I know Alana has her own. It should fit Elsa fine; she is flexible enough to have the laces done all the way up tight.”

I looked at the single-glove and I figured that if the laces were pulled tight, Elsa’s arms would be welded together.

“What is your relationship with Elsa?” Denise asked while putting some things away

“Euh, she’s a hitchhiker I picked up.” I answered, not really knowing how to describe whatever it was between Elsa and myself.

“You think that a woman who lets herself get tied up by two strangers she just met and who is depending on the truckdriver she hitched a ride with a few days earlier to come and rescue her, is a little more than just a ‘hitchhiker’?”

I nodded; Denise was right. A hitchhiker would stay for maybe the distance he or she needed to travel. Elsa was different. Most, if not all, hitchhikers would not get tied up within the first few hours of meeting a truck driver. Our relationship had grown over the days we had been together and having her around felt good.

“This woman trusts you completely, Jack. She lets her freedom be taken away by somebody she only met a few days ago. I trust Mike implicitly. He might do things I do not always like, but that is part of the game. And I will tell him about it afterwards when I am not gagged. I can see in Elsa that this relationship between you and her is more than just a truckdriver and a hitchhiker. Maybe you should let her know? Or, if you don’t want this to go somewhere further, you should let her know too.”

Not knowing what to say, I just nodded. Denise looked at me and laughed.

“Funny how we girls can have such power over you men. You think that because we are bound and gagged, we don’t control you, but we do.”

"Oh, I know that.” I replied.

“Make sure you tell her how you feel about her, okay?” Denise asked, grabbing a leather contraption from a hook on the wall. “Now help me into this thing.”

“Okay.” I said, not knowing what she wanted me to do.

To my surprise, she stepped out of her shorts and removed the bikini top she had been wearing. I had already seen she had a nice firm body when she came out of the cocoon, but now I did not know where to look.

“What? You saw me naked before. Suddenly you are all uptight about a naked woman?” She handed me the bundle of straps.

I turned red a bit.

“Here, you need these too.” She said, laughing, while she handed me two more belts. “Short one for my wrists, longer one for my elbows.”

I put the bundle of straps, which was like a harness, on the floor and used the smaller strap to strap her hands together behind her back. I did not have to ask if she wanted them behind her back, as Denise had already turned away from me, with her fingers interlocked behind her back.

“I don’t break. Tighten it.” She pushed me to do a better job.

After tightening the belt to her satisfaction, I used the longer strap on her elbows.

“Oh, come on, you never tied a woman up before?” She grinned when I pulled only lightly on it. “My elbows can touch.”

I felt like a school kid being told off for something I did wrong and pulled the belt tighter, crushing her elbows together.

“See, that’s how we control you guys. We ask for something and you guys run for us.”

That statement made me laugh, as it was true, Denise had just proven that by having me restrain her. She asked for the strap to be tighter, I did, multiple times.

“Okay, maybe I should get a gag from this wall and use it on you.”

“Oooohhhhhhh. Showing who is boss, are we? Feel free.” She teased me.

Picking up the bundle of straps from the ground, I had figured out that it was a harness. A wide strap, with a d-ring at the front, went around her neck and I buckled it as tight as I dared at the back of her neck. At least Denise did not complain about it being loose. A strap ran down her front, between her medium sized, but firm, breasts. Her nipples standing erect. At several intervals in the front strap, an O-ring was placed in the strap, with 2 additional straps on each O-ring, one longer than the other. I had seen a similar harness before, so it made more sense to me now.

“Start with the one between my legs.” She told me.

I looked at the strap dangling at the bottom of the lowest O-ring and I noticed that the strap had 2 plugs on it, one a little larger than the other.

“Lube is on the shelf.” Denise said, seeing me look around.

I applied some lube and inserted the plugs in her but hole and her vagina. Knowing she would give a snide comment if I hesitated, so I worked diligently at inserting them. Not something I do every day, but she seemed happy with the result.

“Hmmm, not bad.” She said, moving her hips a little. “Better tighten that strap.”

I connected the strap to the one hanging from the rear, tightening the strap as tight as I could get it, which resulted in a grunt from Denise. Now I ran the rest of the straps around her upper body. The reason the one side of the straps was longer because they looped through the wider strap hanging down at her back, the strap I had just tightened. I had never seen a version of this harness before and figured that it would keep the belts around her body better in place.

“Decent job.” She said when I tightened the last strap, the one around her waist.

The harness had horizontal straps above her breasts, below them and around her waist. I checked them all, tightened one, as her movements had made it slip a little, but I had to agree, I had done a decent job.

“There is a leash on the wall next to the door, you can hook it to the d-ring on the neck strap and use it when you lead me back to Mike and Elsa. But first you need to gag me. Your choice.”

I looked at the different gags, there was a nice choice, and I settled on a bit gag in the shape of a dog bone.

“Interesting choice.” Denise said.

Those words were also the last words she said, as I inserted the gag between her teeth and fixed the strap at the back of her neck. I noticed she moved her hips a little, probably to position the plugs better, but I knew that as tight as the strap between her legs was, that she would not get rid of the intruders by herself.

“Come on, let’s join the others.” I said, attaching the leash to d-ring on the strap around her neck and pulling her towards the barn.
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Denise telling some home-truths there to Jack; lets see how this goes. Am looking forward to the encounter with Alana, do I detect that she might have a challenging escape attempt coming up when Jack and Elsa get to her?

Merry Christmas [mention]slackywacky[/mention] !
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, Jack finally admits his little crush. How cute. So will they become a real couple, or does our lucky truckdriver keep screwing around other women he meets?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good question [mention]Beaumains[/mention] :) I liked the dialogue between Denise and Jack, Denise explaining Elas feelings for Jack. Very sensitive and very well written [mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

I love all your stories but this is definitely my favourite!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I love the character development in this chapter. I hope it’s ultimately a happy ending, but I also hope that ending is a long way off! Thanks for writing such an engaging story. Happy Holidays!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Yet another amazing and interesting update slacky. The way you’ve introduced the concept to Jack that things might well be more. Leaving it open for a romantic relationship to slowly continue to develop. Great, and I hope that’s the exact way it will go. While still they enjoy their time together. Let’s hear it for romance. Bondage and Jack and Elsa

Happy holidays and have a wonderful time
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Merry Christmas Slackywhacky. Great update as always.

Just a thought. Am I the only one waiting for Elsa to be tied to the hood of the Shelby??? I don't want to get ahead of the story but hoping it is a foreshadowing of things to come.
Bcdtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bcdtied »

I have been super busy trying to catch up on your other stories. So I fell behind here. What a fun and creative turn for jack and Elsa. Keep it up!! I can’t wait for the next chapter. And once I’m up to date on your bondage model by choice story I’ll comment there too! :)
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Great updates so far. I love the dynamic between our two main characters.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 3 years ago Just a thought. Am I the only one waiting for Elsa to be tied to the hood of the Shelby???
Have you been reading my mind? I did not put the car in the story for that, it was more something for Mike to work on, but I did think about putting Elsa on (or in) the car. Time will tell if it happens, no promises. :D

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

The first reference I thought that but then the second and third made me start to think and hope. Whatever happens I'm sure you will seamlessly incorporate it into the story. Keep doing your thing my friend.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

I like the idea Jack and Elsa could be developing into an actual couple, especially since they've travelled over halfway across the country together already. I'm also appreciative of the slow-burn pacing of the story thus far, it just feels right.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The G-Man wrote: 3 years ago I like the idea Jack and Elsa could be developing into an actual couple, especially since they've travelled over halfway across the country together already. I'm also appreciative of the slow-burn pacing of the story thus far, it just feels right.
They might have crossed half the country, if you count the number of days that they have been together, it is not that much yet.

I know a truckers life is hardly as I describe it in this story. Time sensitive deliveries push drivers into long days and most companies do not allow hitchhikers, but that is the advantage of a fictional story. It is fun to come up with loads Jack can haul that do not require immediate delivery so that the story pace will stay at the slow-burn it does now, allowing for interactions and adventures outside of the cab. You can only do so much within the confines of a big rig.

Thanks for commenting, same to [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]. New chapters will come in the new year, having a week off, I am spending a few hours a day tied up (since we're in 'lockdown' here in Canada), which makes it hard to write, but it is a great way for planning my stories and coming up with new ones, although doing three stories at a time is probably the maximum I will do.

Have a great 2021, things can only get better from 2020. Stay safe, keep your distance, wear a mask!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Have a great 2021, things can only get better from 2020. Stay safe, keep your distance, wear a mask!
I agree totally - and wish you and everone on this board the very best!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
Have a great 2021, things can only get better from 2020. Stay safe, keep your distance, wear a mask!
Amen to that.

Here's hoping that the new year is better than this one. I am also hoping that this tale finds these two adorable characters, getting married in Vegas and continuing their road trip.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This story just continues to get better. I can’t wait to see what Jack has in store for Elsa, and if this talk changes things between the 2 of them or not. I also can’t wait for the addition of Alana because it reminds me of your other story, “Bondage Model by Choice”, where another escape artist joined in on the fun for awhile.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic