Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Such a great story can't wait for more!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

nayte4767 wrote: 3 years ago Such a great story can't wait for more!
Good thing you don't have to wait long for that :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It was a lot of fun seeing both women trying to get out of the mud. By the time they finally did, without any help from us, they were separated from each other and both were covered in mud. Elsa had made it back onto the little island they started on, Denise was close to where we were standing. The patch of mud now separated them.

“That was fun. Let’s see what they do next.” Mike said.

It was clear Elsa was determined to move somewhere, even if she had no idea where she was going. She had found an interesting way of walking, one foot out, feeling around, when she was good with what she felt, she gently put her foot down and when nothing happened, she would switch to her other foot, do the same thing over again. She moved back into the water, missing the mud, but now she was going down the middle of the stream. She must have noticed it too, as she made a turn towards the left, which would bring her up to the side of the stream the barn was on.

“She is doing pretty good.” Mike stated.

“Although I suspect this is more luck than anything else. I bet she has no clue as to where she is going, but I am impressed with her determination. She could have given up.”

Denise had turned around and was making her way back into the stream but was moving back into the mud. When she felt the muddy stuff again with her foot, she turned left and wanted to put her foot down. Somehow she lost her balance and she fell sideways into the muddy area. We could hear the muffled scream when she fell. With her arms tied together behind her back there was no way she could support her fall. She did manage to turn slightly and land on her right side.

“Not the first time she is falling while tied up?” I asked Mike.

“Yeah, it has happened before. She did some training in how to fall without using your arms. A stunt guy in Alabama provided the training. It has come in handy.”

Mike looked at his wife, making sure she was not hurt, while I kept an eye on Elsa.

“Hmmppffff.” Denise grunted in the leather helmet.

She was not hurt but was back in the mud area and instead of standing up she was on her side, half buried in mud. It took some effort to get in a sitting position. She tried to stand up but sank deeper in the mud. Having your arms tied behind your back is not helping when you want to escape a muddy area.

“You going to give her a hand?” I said when Mike moved towards her.

“Yep, I think she has enough. Why don’t you collect Elsa? I have a hose next to the barn door where we can clean them.”

I nodded but waited to head to Elsa until I saw what Mike was planning for getting Denise out. He walked to the muddy area edge and leaned forward.

“Stretch your legs.” He told Denise, who did what he told her.

I had to smile when I saw Mike grab Denise’s legs and just pull her out of the mud like a sack of potatoes. It covered her even more in mud, but I don’t think she cared. Once out the mud, he helped her up and guided her through the stream to the barn.

“Now that is a funny sight.” I said when Mike guided Denise out of the water.

Because they walked through the stream, her feet were clean, but anything above her ankles was still covered in mud. Mike looked down at his wife’s feet and grinned.

“The hose will take care of the rest.”

I walked over to Elsa, who had stopped walking when she heard us talk.

“Come on my beauty, let’s get you clean.”

“Hmmppff?” She replied.

“No idea what you said.” I said to her, guiding her to the barn.

I placed her next to Denise, who was standing a few yards from the campfire. Mike had rolled out the hose and opened the tap, the cold water coming out of the hose in a spray pattern. Both Denise and Elsa jumped when the cold water hit them. Not that the water in the stream had been warm. The still warm weather, it was still around 75, helped. We were having fun spraying our women clean. There was mud everywhere. A lot more on Denise than on Elsa. Even the crotch ropes were covered in mud, as were parts of the hoods both women were wearing.

“That looks better.” Mike said when he finally turned the water off.

Both females were clean again, and a little cold, their nipples standing erect. I walked over to Elsa and started to undo the wide belt around her neck that covered the laces. Even after spraying them clean, I found some mud under the belt.

“More mud.” I said, laughing.

I had never played in mud, at least not as an adult, and I most certainly had never played with a tied-up woman in the mud. It reminded me about all the things I had done since I met this wonderful woman. This experience had been very enjoyable for me, and I hoped it had been at least some fun for Elsa.

“Once it is dry, I can just brush it off.” Mike said, walking over to Denise.

Instead of releasing her, he walked her over to the pole that had seen several uses today and tied the leash around her neck to the post. There were some grunted complaints coming from inside the helmet, but Denise knew that if Mike were not going to release her yet, there was nothing she could do about it. She hoped that he would at least let Elsa go.

“Stand still while I remove your hood.” I told Elsa after walking her into the barn.

She behaved and when I finally pulled the hood of her face, her eyes were still smiling, even though she looked tired, which was not that much of a surprise, as it was almost 4 AM.

“Want me to release you?” I asked.

She just nodded, since the ballgag was still in her mouth. I took the gag out first, a big blob of drool running down her chin, and that allowed Elsa to move her jaw around after being gagged for a long time. There was more mud hiding in the ropes, and it was fun trying to untie her. The water, mud and her struggles had tightened everything.

“Did you enjoy the show?” She asked me.

I turned red a little, not wanting to confirm that I had indeed enjoyed the events in the mud.

“Euh… I was just watching.” I muttered while focusing on getting the crotch rope loosened.

“O för guds skull.” Elsa said. “For all the trouble I have been going through since we got here, you better make sure you enjoyed it. I did not take that mud bath because my skin needed it. You think Denise is doing all this because she enjoys it?”

“Well…”

“Okay, part of her enjoys it, just like me, but she does it for the same reason I do these things, to please you, and in her case Mike.”

“I know.” I stuttered.

“You better fucking do. I like you; I want to spend more time with you, but I don’t want to be taken for granted. If you want a bondage doll, go buy a blow up one. If you want somebody to have a meaningful relationship with, you better work on it.”

It was funny how Elsa, naked but still tightly tied, had this power over me. I felt like a little boy being told off after doing something wrong.

“Kiss me.”

For a moment I stood there, not sure I heard her correctly.

“O för guds skull, män kan vara så dumma.” She sighed.

She turned around, as I had been trying to get a knot undone on the crotch rope at her back. She pressed her breasts against me and lifted her head, kissing me full on the lips.

“Don’t just stand there, you idiot.” Mike said as he walked back into the barn, having seen and heard the exchange.

His words finally got me going and I responded to this blond woman trying to get me to react. I held her face in my hands and kissed her back. Something in my pants was reacting faster than I had to Elsa’s behavior and I felt the pressure of my dick growing.

“Geez, finally.” Mike sighed behind me.

This time I ignored him. I wrapped my arms around Elsa and kissed her passionately. The tiredness had disappeared from her face and was replaced by lust. My hands got the final knot of her crotch rope undone and my access was no longer obstructed by a piece of rope. I looked around for a spot where I could take her.

“If you scratch the paint, you pay for it.” Mike said, before leaving the barn.

It took me a few moments before I understood what he meant. I picked Elsa up and carried her to the Shelby that was parked in the barn. I placed her on the hood, a little to the left of the air intake in the hood, sliding her far enough towards me that her hips were just of the car. Suddenly I was all action, it took me literally seconds to get my pants down and my manhood out. I could see that Elsa was ready, the campfire light reflecting on the moisture between her legs. I hesitated for a moment, as I did not have a condom with me.

“I have a pill, don’t worry.” She said, seeing my reaction.

Lying on her bound arms, her hips on the edge of the car, her legs spread, she knew what was next, as I slid my member inside of her. Somehow it felt like I did something forbidden, as I had not had sex with Elsa yet. She had been close by when I had sex with Lucky, tied up in the truck, and the adventures with Mandy and Megan, but this was the first time we did it.

“Deeper.” She told me, her breathing heavy, her nipples rock hard.

I worked her as good as I could. I was not inexperienced, but I was also not the greatest lover in the world. I held on to her hips and moved in a steady slow rhythm, deep trusts, paying attention to her reactions. It felt good, she moved her hips around a little to get more from my motions and it did not take long before she exploded in an orgasm. That also meant I could come; I like to serve first before taking my reward. It did not take long, and I exploded in a powerful orgasm. I was not sure if it was because it was Elsa I was screwing, but it felt good.

“I needed that.” Elsa sighed.

I almost said ‘thank you’ to her, but stopped just in time, as it sounded so corny. I leaned forward and kissed her again. I could see in her face that lying on her arms was not comfortable, so I pulled out and helped her sit up on the hood of the car.

“Oh, wow, does Mike know we did it on his car?” She asked.

“Yes. And I suspect it was not the first time it happened.” I said.

Elsa grinned. I held her in my arms, her arms were still tied behind her back, and we kissed some more.

“I know this sounds corny, but I love you.” I said in between kisses.

“Men! Always know how to ruin a situation.” Elsa grinned. “I know you do; I can see that. I love you too.”

My heartbeat skipped a few steps. I am not that confident with women and easily fooled, so to hear her confirmation was the second-best thing in the world for me. The first thing was Elsa herself.”

“Am I interrupting?” Mike said from behind the door.

“No.” I said, letting Elsa sit alone on the hood of the car for a moment, while I pulled up my pants.

“Do you guys need anything? I was going to take Denise to her bed. You can use the bedroom in the small barn. That way you won’t get disturbed, as I assume you prefer to sleep there instead of the bed in your truck.”

“Thank you.” I said, while I lifted Elsa of the car.

I looked a little nervous for damage, remembering what Mike had said, but I could not see any. He noticed me looking.

“Don’t worry, she has seen enough action. I used extra strong paint.” He grinned.

While he extinguished the fire, I removed the ropes from Elsa’s arms. Finally, she was free of any ropes. She moved her arms, before she noticed Denise still standing at the post. Slowly she walked over to the helpless woman. Both Mike and I stopped what we were doing and watched Elsa.

“Thank you for kidnapping me.” She said to Denise.

She kissed the tied woman on the leather hood, before slowly moving down to Denise’s breasts. With her arms tied behind her, they stood out. They were not as big or firm as Elsa’s, but they were nicely shaped. Elsa’s tongue started to play with Denise’s nipples. Something started to stir again in my pants, and I could see that Mike had the same issue. Watching Elsa take advantage of the helpless woman was hot.

“I can tell you like this.” Grinned Elsa.

Denise was trying to push herself closer to Elsa. Slowly Elsa worked her way down to Denise’s belly button, kissing and licking. She grabbed the
crotch rope and pulled on it.

“Hmmppffff.” A scream escaped the helmet.

Elsa grinned and toyed some more with the bound female. Mike reacted and grabbed a battery powered magic wand and handed it to Elsa. Her smile got bigger as she pressed the top of the machine to Denise’s crotch. Playing with the helpless woman, she worked Denise to a powerful orgasm. Her body bucked when the powers of the event ripped through her body.

“Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppffffffffffffffffffffffffff.”

A long groan escaped the thick leather helmet. Denise was breathing hard. Elsa turned the wand off and handed it back to Mike.

“Thank you, Mike. I figured she could use a reward.”

“You are very welcome. I bet she was not expecting that.” He grinned.

He walked over to Denise and untied the leash.

“Let’s go babe.” He told his wife.

Elsa walked back to me.

“Did you like that?” She asked me, pushing her hand against my pants where my dick was still in exited state.

I nodded.

“The small barn is right next door. There is no bathroom, but you can use the one in this barn. I’ll have brunch ready by midday.” Mike said, guiding Denise to the front door of the barn.

“Thank you, Mike.” I said.

I looked at Elsa. Having no idea where her clothes were, I could not offer anything to cover her nudity, but I also knew that she was comfortable with her body and didn’t really mind running around without clothes, as she had already showed earlier during our trip.

“What time is it?” Elsa asked.

“5 AM.” I said.

“Oh, wow, I had no idea. I need a shower before I go to bed, there is still mud in places it should not be. Are you coming to scrub my back?”

I smiled. Her back might not be the only part I wanted to scrub. It was more than an hour later before we laid down on the bed in the small barn, a very nicely decorated guest house with a sign on the door saying: ‘Little barn.” It took very little time before we were asleep, Elsa curled up against me. Life was great!
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Oooooooooh he said the L word! Great chapter! Very sweet and a nice culmination of 16 pages.
Bcdtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bcdtied »

Yup! Loved it. Thanks for writing and giving time here. That was awesome! I look forward to the next chapter!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Awesome. And just like the buses here in the U.K. You seem to wait an eternity and then two arrive at once.

So looking forward to the next instalments. Thanks again for taking the time to share such great work with us all [mention]slackywacky[/mention]
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

At last! Us men are slow at reading the signals!

Great couple of chapters [mention]slackywacky[/mention] - hope they both get a long lie in tomorrow :D
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Pardon my French - but fi-fucking-nally. Maybe, after the earful he got from Elsa, Jack will now start treating her as something more than a bondage doll that can be loaned out on a whim and put aside when there's a different one to play with.
Having said that, it's very nice to see their relationship grow like this.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The plot thickens. It won't be long until you have to write a second wedding scene. Elsa is truly an amazing character. I can't wait what Vegas will bring her.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago The plot thickens. It won't be long until you have to write a second wedding scene. Elsa is truly an amazing character. I can't wait what Vegas will bring her.
Who knows indeed, maybe a wedding... Vegas is the wedding capital of the world. I have not made my mind up.

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Excellent update. Love the part with the bondage on the car. Thanks. Great job. Keep up the amazing work. Can't wait to read the next part.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Saw this Update just yet. Great stuff - and Elsa and Mike are great characters. Well done!
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great to have you back.

And worth waiting for...
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Here we have it, the moment we have all bee waiting for. Bravo [mention]slackywacky[/mention] wonderfully done. Thank you for this.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
FragRoulette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FragRoulette »

Nice to see our favorite hitchhiker back in Action.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Real life slowed me down again, but the next chapter is coming, I promise. My other story in this board has been updated (Bondage model by Choice), so you have at least something to read (although it is light on bondage this time around).

Pleasantly surprised this story is also hitting the 100k view mark soon. Thank you all for reading my ramblings.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You paint a vivid picture with your words! I might have started with the more simple tie in the seat at first and then followed with the long hogtie. That is not criticism. You are a master of this element and I hope very much to see you continue the story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Okay, I know, you are all waiting for the next installment of this story, but...

I wanted to thank everybody who commented first for the kind words. I appreciate your thoughts on the story and I know we would all like a new chapter every day, but there is more to life than TUG's (although I wish there wasn't :lol: ). So a BIG

THANK YOU

to you all.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I stretched after waking up from a good bit of sleep. The events from last night and earlier in the day had made me tired, although I suspected the whiskey might also have something to do with it. At least I did not have a headache or hangover, I knew how to deal with booze. Sitting up, I noticed that Elsa was already up, as she was no longer in the room. I grabbed my clothes, pulled them on and walked outside. The ‘little barn’ was 50 yards from the main barn. My phone told me it was just after 11 in the morning, meaning I had about 5 hours sleep. I had three new emails, but they could wait for now.

“Good morning.”

When I got to the entrance of the big barn, Mike came out of the barn, walking towards the house.

“Morning, Mike.”

“Brunch should be ready in 15 minutes. How would you like your eggs?” He asked me.

“Over easy or scrambled, either way is fine. Whatever is easiest.” I replied.

Walking into the barn, I found Elsa and Denise doing exercises in the barn. I had forgotten that Elsa had a black belt in karate, and it was obvious from the sparring that Denise had some experience too. They did not stop when I walked in, keeping their point sparring session going. They had put a grappling mat on the floor.

“8.” Elsa counted, when she threw a strike at full speed at Denise. “Two more.”

It was clear from watching them that Elsa was more experienced than Denise and it did not take long before Elsa had her 10 successful hits. They were obviously just sparring, as I could see that even though the hits were at full speed, the contact was limited.

“Arigatou gozaimashita.” Elsa said, as did Denise.

“That was interesting.” I said. “I had forgotten you have a black belt. But you were not bad either, Denise.”

Denise grinned.

“Compared to Elsa, I am just a beginner.” She said.

Both women were dressed in Karategi, the clothing worn for Karate, and I figured they belonged to Denise, as I did not think Elsa could have hidden one in the backpack she had.

“It has been a while since I exercised.” Elsa said, stripping of the Karategi, showing that she was only wearing panties underneath.

She handed the karate clothing to Denise and dressed in her usual shorts and t-shirt after refreshing herself at the sink.

“Thank you for that, it was fun.” Denise said.

“Did you get any points?” I asked Denise who was also changing into shorts and a t-shirt.

“Just 2, but Elsa is a lot further advanced then me, and I think she kind of gave those two points away to make me feel better.” She grinned.

“No, I did not, you deserved those points.” Elsa said, trying to be serious.

We all laughed; it was not a competition after all, it was just getting a workout.

“I find it helps me to counter the times I cannot move.” Denise said.

At that moment Mike walked in with a big tray and 4 plates filled with lots of goodies.

“Brunch.” He stated, looking at both women and seeing that they had changes, putting the plates down at a table he had placed near the rear exit of the barn.

The campfire was out, the sky was clear, and the temperature had already hit 85. With the high temperature, sitting in the sun was not nice, so we ate in the barn. A fan was trying to keep us cooled down. We sat down and I looked at the amount of food on the plate. If the ‘truck drivers’ breakfasts were big, this was almost twice as big.

“Wow.” Was all I could say.

The plate had 4 sausages, bacon, ham, hash browns, refried beans, steak, 4 eggs, 4 pancakes each, a cup of yoghurt with muesli, obviously for the health freaks amongst us, and 4 slices of toast.

“Enjoy.” Mike said, attacking the food as if he had not eaten in 5 days.

“Just ignore him.” Denise said, while she started on the yoghurt. “He always overdoes it when we have guests, which is not very often.”

We grinned and I started on the food. Elsa was selective in what she ate, but I was still impressed by the amount she cleaned from the plate. I had seen her eat a big breakfast before, so I was not surprised, just impressed.

“I assume you’re leaving soon?” Mike said in between bites.

“Yes, we have to pick up a trailer in Dallas.”

“Would you mind taking something along to Las Vegas for me?” Denise asked. “Shipping it to Alana would cost too much and since you are going that way…”

I nodded, while munching away on a sausage.

“I’ll show you after we’re done eating.” Mike said.

We ate slowly and we finished a lot of the food, but there was also a lot left. Denise only ate a little, both Elsa and I got halfway through the plate, but Mike finished his plate.

“Ha, that was good, even if I say so myself.” He grinned.

He leaned back, looking satisfied.

“Show them what we’re sending to Alana.” Denise pushed him. “They need to leave soon.”

“Okay, okay, don’t rush me.” He said.

He got up and indicated I should follow him. Walking over to the far corner of the barn, where several woodworking machines were located, he showed me a wooden board. It was almost like a backboard that they used for transporting patients with neck injuries. He picked it up and showed that it had handgrips at the top and bottom of the board. It was much shaped like a person, a little smaller at the top, wider at where somebody’s upper body and hips were located and smaller at the legs. Slots were cut out along the whole length on both sides of the board. Velcro was visible at several locations on the bottom of the board.

“Looks nice.” I said, looking at the craftsmanship.

The wood looked smooth and was finished nicely with a shiny layer of lacquer.

“What is it used for?” Elsa asked.

“It’s a bondage board. Although I agree, a real backboard could also be used to restrain somebody, I made this one for Alana. This one uses more straps than the regular board. Would you like a demo?” He looked at Elsa after asking the question.

“I should probably say no, but I know Jack wants to see the board in action. Let me get to the washroom first.” Elsa stated and walked away.

“Smart woman.” I grinned.

Placing the board horizontal on two sawhorses, Mike waited for Elsa to come back. He helped her onto the board. He grabbed a bunch of Velcro straps.

“The straps are designed for Alana, but she is just a little taller than you, so it should work fine.” Mike said.

Watching him work was interesting. He stuck the Velcro strap to the bottom of the board, where the opposite part of the Velcro was glued to the wood. Running the strap over Elsa’s body to the other side and connected it to the Velcro on the other side of the board. The first strap ran just above her breasts, the second one just below them. The straps looped through the slots and Mike pulled the Velcro tight. Each strap was 3 inches wide.

“The adhesive that holds the one part of the strap to the bottom of the board is industrial grade, it will stick, as long as it gets a few minutes for the adhesive to react. She will not be pulling them from the wood. The same for the Velcro, it is also industrial grade.”

He applied a strap at Elsa’s waist level, pulling it tight. Another strap was applied over her hips.

“You okay?” He asked.

Elsa tried to move, but the straps held her tightly to the board.

“I’m not going anywhere.” She said. “As usual.”

I grinned.

“We’re not even halfway yet.” Mike said, adding another strap on Elsa’s upper leg.

“You really don’t want me to move, do you?” Elsa said, a smile on her face.

Mike worked efficiently, adding Velcro straps over Elsa legs just above her knees, just below her knees and at her ankles. The one at her ankles had a secondary strap, a smaller sized one, that was used to cinch the regular strap at her ankles.

“Can you move?” I asked, watching the proceedings.

Elsa tried, but there was truly little movement.

“Try with all your might, the straps can handle it. I had Denise try it out.” Mike added.

With all her power, she strained against the bonds, but nothing moved, the Velcro straps held her strapped to the board.

“Now for your arms.” Mike said, grabbing more straps. “Position your arms on the wood between the edge and the slot.”

Straps went around her left upper arm, just below her shoulder, just below her elbow and around her wrist. The same was done to her right arm.

“Put your fingers flat and straight.” He told Elsa, before applying a wider strap over each of her hands.

It locked her fingers down. I figured that she might be able to get her thumb out, but not much more.

“You did a very nice job creating this.” I said, impressed by the board.

“Not done yet.” He smiled.

“Let me guess, my head?” Elsa said.

Mike just nodded. He placed a strap over Elsa’s neck, guiding it through two smaller slots. This strap was different, as it had a soft leather strip attached to it.

“The leather is to protect your neck.” Mike stated. “That way the sharp Velcro edges don’t cut you.”

The neck strap was pulled snug, but not tight.

“Can you breath well?” Mike asked Elsa.

“Yes.” She replied.

“Now, for the head, I made two options. One is more restrictive than the other. Which one would you like to try, Elsa?”

I looked at the young woman lying strapped down to the board. The black Velcro straps looked great against her tanned skin and the shorts and t-shirt. As usual for Elsa, she was not wearing a bra, I hardly ever saw her wear one.

“Will I like either of them?” She replied.

I grinned. Mike laughed.

“Maybe. I’ll think we’ll go for the more restrictive one.” Mike said, making the decision for her. “Feel free to get of the board if you don’t agree.”

Now Elsa laughed, as she knew perfectly well she could not escape her current predicament.

“Here, let me show you.”

From a work bench, Mike produced a black hard plastic full face guard mask. It did have a nose opening, but no eyes or mouth. He turned it over and a 2-inch ballgag was fixed on the inside where the mouth was supposed to be. At the location where the eyes would be, foam was glued to the inside of the mask. Several Velcro straps were attached to the bottom, side and top.

“Close your eyes and open your mouth.” Mike told Elsa.

Carefully he guided the mask down on Elsa’s face. The ball went into her mouth, forcing her to keep her mouth open, and the foam pressed down on her eyes, effectively blindfolding her. Mike attached the straps to the board and with all straps in place, the mask could not move anymore.

“Hmmppfff.” Elsa said.

All that was visible of Elsa’s face was the nose sticking through the opening.

“That worked well. I had not tried this yet, that’s why I wanted to use it. Can you move your head, Elsa?”

“Hmpf.” She grunted, but the mask did not move.

“I suppose that means ‘no’.” I grinned. “Let’s see if she was telling the truth.”

I stepped closer and ran my fingers over the strapped body, causing Elsa to scream in her gag, but nothing moved.
“Sometimes it is useful to be ticklish.” I laughed.

“The other option for the head is two regular Velcro straps, but I figured this was more fun.” Mika said.

Denise had come up to where we were standing.

“Wow. That looks restrictive.” She said. “Thank you for taking it along. Alana will appreciate it, she is looking forward to getting it.”

“Shall we get Elsa off? I think it is almost time you wanted to leave?” Mike said.

“Maybe you should take her along like this.” Denise said jokingly.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa interjected, but she was ignored.

Denise’s comment gave me an idea.

“Let me check something. Have you got a tape measure?” I asked Mike.

He handed me a tape measure and I walked to my truck. It only took me a couple of minutes and I returned to the barn. Mike and Denise were talking to Elsa, who just grunted in return, the ballgag filling her mouth well.

“Can you give me a hand?” I asked Mike.

“What are you up to?” Denise asked.

I did not answer, I figured she would see soon enough. Mike took one side of the board and I took the other. We lifted the board up and walked to my truck. Underneath the trailer was a pallet box, which was empty at the moment, as the trailer was brand new. I had measured it and the board with Elsa on it was just fitting into the box length wise. Before walking back into the barn after measuring the box, I had also looked at airflow and I had noticed it had several openings. It would make a perfect storage area for a helpless Swedish woman.

“Hmmppffff?” Came from below the mask when we carried it out of the barn.

Elsa had no idea what we were doing and if she had known, she would probably not agree. I was not planning on keeping her long in there, it was a warm day, the sun was burning down on us. We placed her in the pallet box on the right side of the trailer, as that would be the shadow side since I was driving west.

“Are you sure?” Denise asked, seeing what I was planning.

“Have you got everything that needs to go with this board?” Mike asked Denise.

Handing me a bag with more straps and some other stuff, I placed it next to my helpless prisoner underneath the trailer deck, before closing the door. I could hear gagged protests coming from the box, but I was sure that nobody would hear her over the sound of the engine.

“Thanks for taking it along. Please be careful with Elsa.” Denise said, a worried look on her face.

“Yes, I will. Thank you for having us. It was fun. I am glad you kidnapped her from the casino.”

I had put all our stuff in the cabin and after shaking hands with Mike and hugging Denise, I climbed into the cab and started up the engine.

“Don’t be a stranger.” Mike said before I drove off the property, my helpless hitchhiker lying helpless in the box underneath the trailer.

It felt good to be on the road again.

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

That board sounds like something I definitely would enjoy. The only problem I have is that I don't like the sound of velcro so asking to be let out would also be torture for me. Can't wait to read the other continued adventures and possible problems on the way to vegas.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

As always and awesome. Creative and inspiring update to what has fast become a fan favourite to many. Myself included. Such a joy to hear all about Elsa’s continuing adventures in helplessness, submission and now love as well.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago As always and awesome. Creative and inspiring update to what has fast become a fan favourite to many. Myself included. Such a joy to hear all about Elsa’s continuing adventures in helplessness, submission and now love as well.
Well put 😀 The relationship between Jack and Elsa is developing nicely 😀 I like the Bondage Board!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Wonderful chapter! I just live how you describe Elsa; she's a true character with a personality, likes and dislikes, and energy that syretches far beyond the basic bondage damsel stereotype. That, together with the unexpected and creative scenes, really keeps this story alive and interesting. Thank you!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Lovely descriptions, so well written - and yet another variation on the bondage for Elsa. Always a pleasure to see another chapter of this posted.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Thanks for the brief comment before the story. Much appreciated. As always another amazing update. My only critique was I thought you were going for the set up with the old joke with "How do you like your eggs in the morning???" Scrambled??? or Fertilized???"

I was hoping to read about Elsa tied to the hood of the Shelby but unfortunately the story has to move on.

Great job with this story. I am looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the great work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic