Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Switchgirl wrote: 1 year ago New on here and found this story! Just wow! Can I be Elsa please? :D
Welcome! Glad you like it. There are lots more good stories around to read, and yes, you can be Elsa. Just find your Jack...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 83

It was close to midnight when Elsa and Amitola walked into what used to be a 2-door garage building but was now converted into living space. The building was simple, but spacious. The garage doors were still working and were open as it was still warm. Fans on the ceiling slowly turned, keeping the air moving.

“Welcome to our domain. Mom and grandma don’t come here often.”

“Looks pretty nice.”

“Did you enjoy dinner?”

“Your mom is a good cook. That was some good stew. You have a great family.”

“I know. Mom tried to teach me cooking, but I kept burning the food. Siwili is a lot better than me.” Amitola grinned.

The main area of the garage, where the cars used to park, was divided into two separate areas with a wall along the middle from the back of the garage to around 15 feet away from the doors, obviously one side for Amitola and one side for Siwili. There was a shared small kitchen area and what Elsa assumed was a bathroom. Elsa noticed that there were no doors for the different areas, other the washroom.

“It was nice of Hipa and your mother inviting us to stay the night and to drive Jack to the truck stop and pick up the truck.” Elsa said.

There was a spare bedroom in the house they could use, which was always nicer than having to sleep in the truck, although Elsa really did not mind. While Tomesha and Jack were away, Amitola had invited Elsa to come to the garage. Hipa had told them she was going to bed.

“Maybe a dumb question, but why are you drawing images of people tied up?” Elsa asked Amitola.

“Bottom line is I like to draw, and I do not care much what I draw. I made some drawings a few years ago of my friends tied up and I found that people really liked them.”

“You are pretty talented; I like your drawings.”

“Thank you. I am studying native tradition at my college, and we worked on a project that discussed native images that influenced normal society. I had used the drawing of my friends and the one of grandma when she was tied to the stakes at Siwili’s birthday. Most people played cowboys and Indians when they were kids, which relates to native people. Maybe not in the way that we want, but it is something that we cannot deny. It seemed my images resonated well with the professors, and I have been trying to create some more art like that. I only like to use pencil, so nothing color, I think it makes my images more powerful.”

Elsa looked around, there were some drawings hanging on the walls of the garage.

“They look great. Euh, I thought you said your sister was asleep?” Elsa saw 2 empty beds.

“Uhm, yeah, about that…”

“Yes?” Elsa grinned and looked at Amitola.

“That might have been a white lie. I did not want my mother to find out. Although I suspect mom knows that we play way more than what we say we do, but I am not sure.”

“What you mean?” Elsa asked.

“Come on.”

Following Amitola, Elsa walked out of the garage and into the yard. Before leaving the garage building, Amitola had grabbed a flashlight. It was all hard sand in the yard. Easy to walk on, but very hard to grow anything. No plants, other than some weeds could be seen. Not surprisingly in the desert, as there was not enough water. At what seemed to be the end of the yard, which was like 300 feet from the house, there was another structure. It turned out to be an old white painted barn. It was in good shape as far as Elsa could see in the dark, a few pieces of wood on the sides and roof were missing and the paint could be refreshed, but it looked structurally sound.

“Don’t worry, it has survived a few storms. There is not much rot here, as it is so dry.” Amitola said when she noticed Elsa was looking at the building

“And what is in here?”

“Siwili and I use it as our playground. For when we have boys over, or girls in Siwili’s case, or when playing games. You might have noticed that the garage does not have much privacy. Mom and grandma never come here, and they work so much that we could probably move out, and they would not notice for a while.” The young native woman grinned.

They stood in front of what was a side door to the barn. The large main doors were not looking like they could be opened. The door of the side entrance was a different matter. It opened easily and without noise.

“We lubed the hinges.” Amitola said while entering the building.

They walked deeper into the large building. It was about 60 by 30 feet, with horse stables along one side and closed storage areas along the other, leaving a large area open in the middle. Sand covered the floor, making it easy to not be heard while walking around. A second floor above the stable boxes could be seen in the flashlight when Amitola waved it around, before she turned on a camping light. It provided some light in the barn.

“Since my father and grandfather died, we have not used this barn.” She whispered. “We used to have horses, but the upkeep was too much, so we sold them.”

Amitola indicated to Elsa to follow her, and they walked towards the second storage area, each 10- feet deep and roughly the same width. After carefully opening the door, Amitola stepped aside, so that Elsa could look at what was in the area.

“Wow.” Elsa said.

The storage area was empty, except for a wooden pole in the middle of the storage area and a young woman.

“Siwili, I assume?” Elsa asked.

Amitola nodded. Elsa remembered what Amitola had said, her sister was probably sleeping, and that she was only lightly tied. The female in the storage area, dressed in only some black panties, was not lightly tied. And it was hard to determine if she was sleeping or not. She was not moving, but that could have other reasons. Her breathing seemed regular. Careful Elsa walked into the storage area and examined the woman. One thing stood out, Siwili’s hair. All three other woman in this family had the deep black hair the indigenous people often had, but Siwili’s hair was more like a pride flag, it had every color of the rainbow. It was also short. Short compared to the other three women in her family.

“You did this?” Elsa said, pointing at the many ropes circling Siwili’s body.

The light in the main area provided just enough light in the storage area. Amitola grinned and nodded. Elsa completed a full circle around the helpless woman. If this was ‘being tied light’, Elsa did not want to know what a more stringent tie would look like. The pole, that supported a roof beam, was too thick for Siwili to comfortably have her arms tied together behind the pole, so Amitola had resorted to tying them on either side of the pole. Both Siwili’s wrists and elbows were tight against the wood. The cinches made sure she could not move her arms and Elsa could see that there were no knots to undo in reach of her fingers. White ropes were tied around her waist and below and above her somewhat small breasts, all being cinched between Siwili’s back and the post. More ropes around her thighs, above and below her knees and at her ankles kept her well anchored against the post. All these ropes were cinched too, which was a good thing, as the helpless woman was hanging about a foot off the barn floor.

“She let you do this to her?” Elsa said.

“Sometimes.” Amitola laughed softly.

Elsa looked at the blindfold, which was a heavy-duty sleep mask, and the gag, which was a panel ballgag.

“Sound cancelation ear buds?” Elsa asked when she saw what was in Siwili’s ears.

“Yes. She can’t move, see, hear, or speak.”

“How long as she been here?” Elsa asked.

Occasionally Elsa could see Siwili move her fingers or move her head a little, but mostly the young woman just hung still.

“About 4 hours.”

“Wow. And she likes this?”

“No, not at all. She really does not want to be tied up, but she asks for it every time. This is all her idea. It is weird and a psychologist can probably write a book about it; she hates it, but she wants it.”

“Isn’t it dangerous to leave her all alone like this?”

“She is not completely alone; I do keep an eye on her.”

Amitola showed her phone and Elsa could see the image of herself, Amitola and the helpless Siwili. Based on the image, Elsa found the camera quick enough. That explained why Amitola watched her phone that much, not for Facebook, but to watch over her sister.

“Night vision.” Amitola stated. “And comes with sound too. Not a very expensive one, but in this case the picture quality is not that important.”

“How long did you plan on keeping her like that?” Elsa asked, still looking at the helpless female.

Somehow Siwili must have figured out that she was not alone, as she started to fight the ropes and started to moan in the gag. It could have been the little disturbing of the air when Elsa walked around the prisoner. The panel gag must have had a decent size ball behind it, as Elsa could not make out what Siwili was trying to say.

“Don’t react.” Amitola said. “She will quiet down again.”

Elsa repeated her question about how long Siwili would be tied.

“Eight hours.” Amitola said.

“Eight hours like this? Isn’t that pushing it?” Elsa wondered.

“We use two dice to determine how long she will be tied. She throws one, I throw the other, but Siwili does not get to see what I threw. All that she knows is what she threw herself and that I have something between one and six. Today she had a four and I had a four, so eight hours.”

“Wow, that is pretty though.” Elsa said.

“She came up with that one herself. As she does with most bondages that she is put in. She saw this one on the Ropexpert website, although it was done with tape. She uses that site a lot for inspiration.”

“But what if she needs help?”

“The camera has a microphone, so if she makes enough noise, it picks it up and my phone will vibrate. We tested it, and there have been a few occasions where she got in trouble and had to use the signal.”

The sound of a car and truck could be heard outside. Jack must have returned.

“Sounds like your mom is back.” Elsa said.

“And Jack too. He is cute. I assume, since you said you would model for me, that I can tie you up?”

Elsa grinned. It was probably late, but she figured that she could always sleep in the truck on the way to the border.

“Sure.”

“Good, cause I have lots of rope.” Amitola stated, showing Elsa a box that was still half full of rope.

“Where do you want to tie me? Here, in the barn or in the garage?”

“Here is fine, plus I can keep an eye on Siwili. Oh, and one more thing…”

“Yes?” Elsa asked, wondering where this was going.

“You have to throw the dice.” The native woman grinned, holding out two white dice.

“I’ll throw one and you will?” Elsa asked.

“Yes.”

Elsa knew that it would mean she would be tied up anywhere between 2 and 12 hours. She was not sure, since she had no idea how she would be tied yet, if that was a good idea.

“Sure.” She sighed, picking up one of the dice.

Walking over to a shelve, she threw the dice, it rolled a little before landing on the one. A feeling of relief came over her. It could still mean she would be tied between 2 and 7 hours, but it was better than 12. Amitola rolled the dice too but hid the view from Elsa by blocking her view with her body. The young woman had a grin on her face when she turned back to Elsa.

“Let’s get you tied up, shall we?”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Elsa, Elsa. How do you keep getting yourself in these situations. Is this the one where she will be in over her head? No, that was in the swimming pool in Florida where Jack ... Oh never mind. Whatever comes, Elsa will love it and I will too.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Hot great backstory and bondage concept with the dice roll. Yet another great cliff hanger leaving the reader wanting more. Curious to see the stringent tie Elsa will be put in for 2-7 hours.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Hot great backstory and bondage concept with the dice roll. Yet another great cliff hanger leaving the reader wanting more. Curious to see the stringent tie Elsa will be put in for 2-7 hours.
Couldn't say it any better :) Fascinating how Elsa lands herself in stringent bondage - not that I complain 😀
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Oh never mind. Whatever comes, Elsa will love it and I will too.
Would be a boring story if she did not get into these situations :lol:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Would be a boring story if she did not get into these situations :lol:
A [mention]slackywacky[/mention] story is never ever boring. :lol:
Spy Task Force Completed
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Hmmmm, good thing they aren't using gamer dice, I say that because the 2d6 used in the story could be purchased at a drugstore, whereas other polyhedrals need to be found at a FLGS. While 2d4 wouldn't be too terrible, 2d20 would be just too much for poor Elsa to endure. My vote would be for her to have her hands tied over her head, and then pulled up so she's balanced on the balls of her bare feet. With all she's experienced, I can't recall if Elsa's been 'strung up' like that previously or not.

Interested in seeing what Elsa got herself into this time. As always, another fun chapter.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]The G-Man[/mention]

Love your take on that. 20 sided dice or higher would have been great. Not realistic for Elsa but I would have loved to envision a girl's face if they got rolled in front of her after she already thought the game was going to go in a separate direction with the 6 sided dice.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

I kinda like how the younger girl could just say she rolled a 6 lol
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago My vote would be for her to have her hands tied over her head, and then pulled up so she's balanced on the balls of her bare feet.
As I started on the next chapter, you are not far off what will happen ;)
You will have to wait a little while, as my other stories get updates first.
DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago I kinda like how the younger girl could just say she rolled a 6 lol
Yep, there is some trust involved that Amitola is not cheating. But then, there is also trust involved in letting yourself get tied up. Break the trust and that relation between dom and sub might not exist much longer.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago A slackywacky story is never ever boring. :lol:
I try to keep it entertaining without repeating myself (too much).

Thank you all for reading and commenting.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chapter! I really loved it. Only, how you phrased it, it seems quite obvious Elsa will end up in a scene with Siwili. Cute girl, her age, who is also into girls and bondage, but prefers the tying? No way that is not your intention.

Also, I really like the dice game. Only, I am not sure whether the blindfold is a good addition. The game is that you exactly know it what moments you are released, but that you don't know at which of those moments. You will get disorientated either way, and it is impossible to know whether it has been 4 or 6 hours. Letting them see a clock seems a lot more devious. Let her have hope and count down until she realizes she has to wait at least one more hour.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nice chapter! I really loved it.
Thank you. Glad you liked it.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Cute girl, her age, who is also into girls and bondage
I have been going back and forth with that one throughout the story. Elsa going through a discovery of what she wants/feels. And to be honest, there are not many options in this area. You either like men, like woman, like both or like none. I have no idea yet if this leads somewhere.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Letting them see a clock seems a lot more devious. Let her have hope and count down until she realizes she has to wait at least one more hour.
I actually, in this case, did not think about that. On the other hand, I did not want Siwili to see what was going on. Maybe that's why the blindfold.
I did play with time in 'all in the family' for the 24 hour challenge, but I had not planned it here (yet).

Bedankt voor je reactie!

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

great update, and I'd like to echo the kudos for the dice game :)
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.

Thank you all for your comments. Much appreciated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 84

“I am heading to bed. Got an early start.” Tomesha said.

“Thank you for driving me to my rig.”

“No problem, remember, the bedroom is to the left at the top of the stairs. Food and drink are in the kitchen. Make yourself at home.”

Before we left to pick up the truck, Tomesha had showed us the room. It had a large king-sized bed, a wooden chair, and some storage shelves with towels and extra blankets, that was all, but that was all that we really needed.

“Good night.”

“Oh, and the girls, if they are not in their rooms, might be in the barn in the rear of the yard. There is a flashlight next to the kitchen door. You need it as it does not have lights and it is dark outside today with no moon yet. They think that I don’t know what they are doing in there, but I was young once.” She grinned, before walking up the stairs, leaving me behind in the kitchen.

I had to grin too. There was a lot going on with this family, but it was all good natured as far as I could tell. Looking at the clock, seeing it was past one, I had given up on getting an early start. Luckily this contract had no time limit, they just wanted to move the trailer, so it was not hard to discard the idea of getting out early. With Hipa and Tomesha in bed, it was suddenly quiet in the house. The dogs were lying on the floor at the front door and seem to ignore me. I grabbed the flashlight in the kitchen and walked over to the garage. It was easy to see that nobody was in, as the large doors were still open, so I wandered in the direction of the barn. It occurred to me that locking things was not something this family seemed to do. Maybe that was because nobody came here but leaving a garage open where I came from meant it would be empty before the end of day.

“I wonder where this barn is.” I said, as it was very dark outside.

In the light of the flashlight, I could see faint traces of footprints on the sandy floor, leading me towards a barn at the end of the yard. In the dark it was hard to see how it looked like. There was some light visible inside. I checked the large doors, but there was gear stashed against it, which indicated to me that they probably did not open anymore. Following the footsteps led me to the side door. It opened surprisingly quiet. Turning off the flashlight, I slowly walked into the barn. It was in decent condition and looked like it used to be a horse barn. I could hear a voice of a woman.

“It took me while before I learned to get my images to show the strain of being tied up. Like I can see your muscles move, my drawing will not have that ability, so I had to find another way. I looked at how one of my idols did his drawings, which helped me. Maybe you have heard of him, his name was Robert Bishop?”

I had heard of him, I owned some books, reprints unfortunately, with his drawings. But I wondered if Elsa had ever heard of him.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” The reply sounded strained.

From where I had entered the barn, I could not see what was going on. For that I needed to walk further into the barn.

“He has a way of drawing women in restraints that just show how tight they are bound. Kinda like you now, Elsa. You are a beautiful woman, and I can understand that Jack likes you. I could see him with me.”

I stopped when I heard that sentence, wondering if there was more coming.

“Maybe when he comes looking for you, I can have some fun with him.” Amitola said. “You are a little tied up, after all. I suspect he won’t be long. Mother and grandma will be in bed now, so I suspect he will visit the garage first, see that nobody is there and then find his way over here. Mother probably told him that we use this barn as playground. I suspect she did the same when she was young.”

Amitola grinned. I did too, as it was almost exactly what Tomesha had said. I entered a little further into the barn, just far enough so that I could see Elsa. The camping light provided enough illumination for me to see that she was tightly bound and in a tough position. I stopped when Amitola walked into my view when she went over to Elsa.

“The strain on your arms looks like it is a little uncomfortable. At least you can stand on tiptoes to take some strain off your arms, but I suspect that is taking its toll too, I can tell. Luckily you did not throw a six with the dice, as that could have been a long time standing like that.”

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Elsa grunted.

“Did you know that Siwili came up with this position too? She has come up with some interesting ideas to tie somebody up. Normally I am the one she uses as a test subject, so she can see if it works what she has come up with. And yes, I did test this one for her too, so I know how it feels.”

There was no reaction from Elsa when Amitola paused for a moment.

“In the beginning the positions she puts me in were easy enough to do, but nowadays she comes up with ties that are hard. And she does not always release me when she is done. There is no dice, that we only use for when she gets tied, or you in this case, but I do at times spent a few hours in stringent positions. And since she never tells me what she is planning, I do sometimes end up in very though bondages without having any say in the situation. A bit like you now.”

The glow of the camping light showed that Elsa was in a tight strapado. Her arms were tied at wrists and elbows. Not extreme, just tight, with her elbows touching. She was standing in the opening of one of the horse stables. A rope from her wrists was looped over a beam and pulled tight. I knew Elsa was flexible, I had tied her up enough by now, but this did not look comfortable. Her arms were pulled up, putting a lot of strain on her shoulders, and forcing her to lean forward. It was hard to see her face, tape was wrapped around her face, both covering her mouth and eyes. With her legs tied at knees and ankles, she was pretty much helpless. She had to stand on tiptoe, to relieve the pressure on her shoulders.

“Good morning.” I said, walking further into the barn and into the light.

“There he is. Your knight in shining armor.” Amitola grinned.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa said, although we had no idea what she meant.

Elsa just stood there, head hanging down, arms pointing up. I figured that this was a position she might not like much, as it is not easy to be tied like that. Your upper legs start to hurt after a while due to the strain on them, and your arms are pulled up, so it could hurt the shoulders.

“Hello you.” Amitola said, as she walked up to me.

She was a beautiful young woman, it was not hard to see where she got her looks from, as her mother and grandmother also were good looking. Dressed in a summer dress, that did not reveal much, and not much else, she flung her arms around my neck. She was tall, almost matching my own height, so it was not hard for her to do that.

“Euh… Hello?” I said, not really knowing what to do.

Most time women did not wrap their arms around me and start kissing me. She was a good kisser though and the feel of her breasts against my shirt was pleasant. For a moment I was distracted.

“Hmmppffff.”

It was obvious that Elsa did not agree to what Amitola was doing. Amitola grinned. It probably did not take much to figure out what was happening, even when Elsa could not see.

“Hush you. You are tied up, so he is mine for now.”

“Hmmpf hmmppff, hmmmmpppffff.”

“I have no idea what you are saying.” Amitola replied.

Her arms were still around my neck, her breasts still pressing against my chest, and she lifted a leg and rubbed the front of my pants with her knee, which made my member stir.

“Stop that.” I said.

“Oh, come on, don’t be a party pooper. It is not like Elsa will interfere. Maybe later we should let Siwili have some fun with her.”

I had no idea what she meant, which was not surprising, as Amitola’s sister was still helplessly tied against a post out of my view. Thus, I had not seen her rainbow-colored hair yet or made any conclusions based on that.

“No, I…”

A mouth sealed itself on mine again and a tongue protruded, playing around. I closed my eyes and for a moment I forgot that this was not Elsa and my body reacted on auto mode, replying to the kiss and before I knew what I was doing, my arms were around Amitola, and I was kissing her back.

“No.” I said, trying to push her away.

It took a moment, but I finally had my ducks all in a row, and I pushed Amitola away. She looked disappointed.

“Really?” She asked.

“I am with Elsa.” I stated, after having sorted my priorities.

“What? This woman?”

Amitola walked over to Elsa and slapped her hard on the butt.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa mumbled.

I had no idea what was in her mouth underneath the tape, but it worked reasonably good in muting her. It was easy to forget that these women were all about the same age. Elsa was the oldest, but only by 2 years.

“She is cute, I bet Siwili will like her.” Amitola laughed, squeezing one of Elsa’s breasts.

“Hmmppfff.”

“Maybe we should cut her loose.” I said.

“Not yet. We threw the dice; she must finish it.”

“What you mean?” I asked.

Amitola explained the use of the dice.

“And how long will she stay tied, that is if I agree to this?”

Amitola showed me with her fingers how long Elsa would be tied up.

“And she agreed to this?” I asked.

“Hmpf.” Elsa grunted, moving around to get comfortable.

“And Siwili?”

Amitola grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me along towards one of the storage rooms. I noticed the young woman suspended on the pole.

“Jack, meet Siwili.”

I went, although I did not know it then, through the same things as Elsa had done. Surprised to find the young woman tied to the past, impressed with how tight she was tied, interested in the noise cancelling earplugs and wondering if she should be let go. The answers Amitola gave to my questions were also much in line with what she had given Elsa.

“Come on, give me some more.” Amitola said, wrapping her arms around me again. “Elsa is in the other area and Siwili can’t hear us.”

Her lips touched mine, I was not sure what kind of lipstick she used, but it tasted like strawberry, at least that was what I thought. Her tongue pushed into my mouth, playing with my tongue. Her legs rubbing against my legs. It was clear this woman wanted more, and she was looking at me to get it.

“Dammit.” I thought when my arms wrapped around her body.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Poor, poor, Jack. He just keeps getting into situations where he needs to make a very simple decision. But it is too much for him. If I had to lay a wager, I would bet that Jack leaves Elsa and Siwili hanging. But the devious [mention]slackywacky[/mention] has proven me wrong before.
Spy Task Force Completed
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Good Heavens, Jack, show a little um... well...ahem, restraint. That strappado sounds pretty rough, though, I guess Elsa can handle it. Hard on the shoulders and the legs, and the neck too because the head isn't exactly light.

Fun chapter, although hopefully Jack shows he's serious about being 'with Elsa'.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That is quite the predicament Elsa finds herself into - but she will make it through. But Jack? Jack seems never to leave an oppornunity pass to land himself into the doghouse. I wonder how long Elsa will tolerate this ...
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

So many things to love about this update. I'll try not to go on forever.

Love how the whole family is into it and slow rolling information to Jack to get him into the thick of things. Thoroughly enjoyed the little trickle of information with each paragraph without divulging too much information all at once. Great and suspenseful.

I am really loving the character of Amitola. Love that she tied Elsa super tight and is telling Elsa everything about her plans like an old Bond villain. Was not expecting her to want Jack but enjoy the twist. Not sure if it's to further tease and humiliate her captive Elsa or if she really wants Jack.

Hoping Jack can strike a bondage deal with Amitola that if she gets what she wants, Elsa's sentence gets reduced or position changed to something less stringent.

Curious to see if Siwili has her fun with Elsa and if they get tied together. Here's hoping for a double ball gag so they are kissing.

I could go on and on but don't want to take anything away from this great story and amazing update.

I always love to read about bondage dilemmas and how characters would come up with their decisions and their thought process. Great job Slackwhacky and I am looking forward to the next exciting installment.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I really enjoyed the pacing and tone of this update.

The pacing and tone were perfect to lay things out for jack and not rush.

I do hope he chooses Elsa over Amitola to show he has grown and commits to her a bit and i wont lie, it would be nice seeing Amitola tied up
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

I really enjoyed your latest chapter! I wonder where this will lead with Jack making out with all kinds of women while Elsa is tied up :D
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

Jack, Jack, Jack... If you don't take charge, you're going to lose your beautiful Swedish hitchhiker!

I'm trying to think about how to use the dice game to get Jack out of this predicament. Best I can think is that when Amitola ends up on the floor as they progress 😉, she lays on top of one of the dice and throws it out of the way. Then Jack sees another die and picks it up. Amitola realizes her mistake too late...

On a different note, there have been comments about Jack liking certain gas prices throughout the story. Tying in current events, no gas prices are great in the US, especially out west. And these prices were shooting up while you were still writing the crossover, so Jack was stationary in Vegas while it was happening. Perhaps in order to make up for these higher prices somewhat, Jack would need to complete several trips in rapid succession (meaning lots of bondage for Elsa in the cab of the truck)?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

tiedpgirl wrote: 1 year ago On a different note, there have been comments about Jack liking certain gas prices throughout the story.
Good thing this is fiction. I can keep the gas prices down. :)

Thank you for your thoughts, same for the other posted above. You gave me some ideas, which will take a few chapters to show up.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Oh, wow, Jack can't contain himself... How unexpected. His beautiful girlfriend is tied up (as he likes it) closeby, and he still prefers someone else.

As I said before, for Elsa this is an amazing place with great people to meet. I can't wait for the girls to get to know each other a lot better.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Loving Elsa's character a lot. This is such a good story, catching up with it just now :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic