Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Oh please no. Not tied to the Shelby. That would be sacrilege. Maybe if it had been a Camero it would have been okay lol
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 3 years ago I was hoping to read about Elsa tied to the hood of the Shelby but unfortunately the story has to move on.
They had sex, their first, while Elsa was tied up, on top of the hood, maybe that makes up for it ;)

My story writing might differ from others around here in the sense that I only have a vague idea what the chapter will be about when I start writing it. It is like the mud chapter. I knew that I wanted to have at least one of them walking through the mud, but I did not yet know how. Once I started writing the chapter came together.

Same for the next (unwritten) chapter. I know Jack has to pick up the other trailer and Elsa will have to be released from the board, but I have no idea yet where that will happen, or how. With this story I have Google Maps open on my second monitor for the details I need in the story and seeing something, like the battleship chapter, will direct my writing in a certain way.

Luckily I hardly ever have to delete pieces of what I wrote, because it did not work. I might change some things around when I review what I wrote so far, but most of the time whatever I write the first time is what you see. During the re-read, I might add more detail, especially if the chapter is shorter than I want, but large rewrites are very rare.

And I do reread my own stories regularly, which reminds me of certain things I put in the story, but forgot about, like this chapter with Elsa having a black belt in karate. As far as I know, I have only one unresolved item in the story that did not work out (yet), but I am not telling what that is. :lol:

Glad you enjoy the story. I'll do my best to keep it going, as we have Dallas in the pipeline (trailer pickup and probably some shopping) and Las Vegas (maybe a wedding, not sure yet, might be too quick in the story) and I suspect they will head north after that.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Thank you for the reminder. I couldn't remember the specifics with the Shelby or if it was in this story or another one of your stories. I need to go back and read all three of your big stories from the beginning. My memory is shot from everything going on in the real world.

P.S. Thanks for the teaser update.

P.S.S. I did like the karate part or at least what Elsa was wearing underneath the Karate uniform. I was kind of bummed they weren't fighting over a belt and a purse like wrestling. Ha.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Still one of my favorite stories! So she has an interesting trip ahead. Hopefully she’s rewarded after. You know, before she’s removed from the board of course 😉
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great as always!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Less than 1500 views to go, before this story, like it's two sister stories, hits 100,000 views. Thank you all who read this story and a special thanks to anybody who commented, it is very much appreciated. Without you this story would not be what it is today. When I started writing this I figured it would be a few chapters, now we have chapter 42 coming up below and the story is 106,126 words long, taking up 236 pages in Word.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

And now, because I know this is what you guys are waiting for, not my ramblings above, the next chapter...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Heading back towards Interstate 20 was easy enough. The temperature gauge on the dashboard of the truck showed it was 87 degrees and I was acutely aware of the fact that Elsa was locked in a metal box underneath the trailer. The truck was driving, so wind could enter the box she was locked into, and she was underneath the bottom of the trailer, but it was still a small steel box. A phone started ringing and based on the ring tone, it was not mine. The sound came from Elsa’s backpack.

“Sorry, she is tied up again.” I said to the phone.

The ringing stopped and then started again. Somebody was insisting on talking to Elsa. Maybe Elsa did not have voicemail on her phone, it was probably a Swedish SIM card. I made a mental note to ask Elsa, whenever I ungagged her. Looking at the route, the route to the pickup point for the trailer, Great Wide in Dallas, was 121 miles. So it probably would take me 2 hours. I did not want to leave Elsa in the box for that long, so I started to look for a spot to get her out. I had entered I-20 at Old Kilgore Highway, heading west again. Traffic was surprisingly busy for an early afternoon. At least there were no road constructions or traffic jams reported in Waze until closer to Dallas. I was looking for an exit of the Interstate that did not have much going for it, so I could release Elsa from her prison. The exit at Kilgore, TX, was looking like a good candidate, so when it came up, I left the Interstate. The exit turned into a regular road, but with a dead-end where the highway exit was.

“No trucks allowed.” I read the sign.

The text was painted on a board, standing at the entrance to a new construction building, right where the exit ramp changed into the regular road. The area looked deserted, but I had no intention of entering it anyway. I just drove a little further, passing a single house, until a wooded lot filled the area adjacent to the road. That would give me a good cover, so I stopped the truck and got out. After walking around the truck, I knocked on the metal lid of the pallet box.

“Anybody home?”

I could hear some sounds coming from the box, but nothing that I could understand, which was not surprising, as Elsa had a ballgag in her mouth.

“Opening up.” I told my prisoner.

After raising and locking the lid in place, I looked at Elsa. She was covered in sweat, which was not surprising, and still strapped to the board as she had been when Mike and I put her in the box. Other than her feet, there was not much she could move.

“Hmmppfff.” Elsa grunted.

It sounded relieved. She probably wanted out of the cooker that was the pallet box, so I decided to tease her a little.

“I am just checking up to see how you are doing. We have another 4 hours to go.”

“Hmmmppppffffffff.”

Franticly she fought her bonds, which all held as they had done so far. With the mask on her face strapped at six different points, she could not even move her head.

“Don’t worry, I will let you out once we get to our destination.”

This resulted in another set of gagged complaints.

“Maybe I should tickle you.”

I reached into the box and ran my fingers over Elsa’s sides. A squeak escaped her lips, but that straps held her down. Tickling some more, as it was fun to see her fight the straps, it was clear that Mike had designed and build the board well.

“Okay, I will let you out.” I said.

A relieved sigh came from my prisoner. I pulled the board to the edge of the box and lifted the board up at Elsa’s feet, pulling it out, but leaving the side with Elsa’s head in the box. This allowed me, after putting the side with her feet on the grass on the side of the road, to release the straps, as the board was angled between the pallet box and the ground.

“Let me do the mask first.” I said, removing the 6 straps that held the mask down.

She had only been in the box for an hour, but the look I got was that an hour was probably enough.

“Thank you.” Elsa whispered. “That was more like a sauna than I expected.”

I grinned, before working on removing the straps around her arms.

“What are you doing?” A young male voice said.

It almost made me jump, I had not expected anybody to show up. Looking in the direction of the voice, I could see a young boy and an even younger looking girl standing in the grass. As there were no cars around, they must have come from the house I passed.

“Why is she strapped down?” The girl asked.

I did not really know how to answer that, until Elsa spoke up.

“Don’t tell anybody, but I am a female spy, and I was training for my next assignment.”

The faces of both kids showed some doubt.

“Would you like to help? But you must tell nobody, otherwise my mission might fail.” Elsa asked.

The boy nodded; the girl did not answer. They looked like 8 and 6 years old. It was clear they were brother and sister, as they looked a lot alike.

“Help me release all the straps.” I told the boy, moving to the other side of the board.

It did not take long to release Elsa from the board. In the end, even the girl helped with the straps on Elsa’s legs.

“Good job, guys.” Elsa said. “Thank you.”

“Are you leaving now?” The girl asked when I put the board and all the straps back into the box.

“Yes, I have to.” Elsa answered. “I have only limited time to complete my mission.”

The girl nodded.

“Now remember, telling anybody about what happened here could mean I fail my mission. Okay?” Elsa said.

Both kids nodded.

“We’ll keep it a secret.” The boy said.

“Thank you. Now stay to the side while the truck leaves, okay?” I said, before walking around the front of the truck and getting into the cabin on the driver’s side.

Elsa followed on the passenger side, opening her window, and waving at the kids while I started the engine and carefully rolled away.

“You are clear.” Elsa said, before waving one more time at the kids.

“That was fun.” I said, while crossing Joy Wright Mountain Road.

We entered the Interstate again. Elsa had changed from her sweat soaked clothes into a short skirt I had not seen before and her bikini top, a look I really liked. After climbing back into the passenger chair, she was sipping one of her root beers that were in the fridge.

“I forgot we had these.” She said.

I grinned. I bet she was thirsty after being locked in that box for a while.

“That was not a very fun way to travel.” She said after a while.

“I bet.” I said. “How did it feel being on the board?”

“Very helpless. And that mask Mike made really keeps your head down. All I could do was move my feet and toes. I did manage to get my thumb out from under the wide strap he placed over my fingers, but that was it. It felt very helpless. And being placed in the box underneath the truck was not fun either.”

She looked at me with annoyance on her face when she said that.

“Sorry.”

“No, you are not. You came up with the idea. I should strap you to the board and drive you around while being in the box.” Elsa grinned, showing that she was not angry at me.

“It was really hot, so I am glad you got me out of there.” She continued.

“I did not want to leave you in there much longer than I did.” I said.

“Glad you did.” She replied.

Interstate 20 was, as so many Interstates, a boring road, at least in this Eastern Texas part of it. Trees lined most of the sides, so there was not much to see. Only at the regular exits the scenery broke, but I did not need gas, we had eaten that enormous brunch at Mike’s, so I kept going.

“Where are we heading to?” Elsa asked.

“Great Wide in Dallas. A warehouse company.”

I knew it would not mean anything to her, but since she asked, I answered. Suddenly I remembered that Elsa’s phone had been ringing.

“Oh, before I forget, somebody tried to call you. They were very persistent.”

Elsa grabbed her backpack and fished out the phone.

“Min mamma.” She said, looking at the display.

“What?” Although I figured it was her mother.

“My mother.”

Elsa dialed a number and put the phone to her ear.

“Hej, det här är Elsa. Hur mår du, mamma?”

Elsa turned sideways, facing me, in the passenger chair and stretched out her legs, laying her ankles on top of my right leg, while talking in Swedish to her mother. I only picked up a few pieces, of which I did not understand a thing.

“Jag har träffat den här trevliga killen, han är väldigt söt.”

To me it sounded like she was telling her mother about killing traffic, but I figured I was wrong.

“Ja, mamma, vi har sex och ja, jag tar försiktighetsåtgärder. Du borde känna mig bättre än så.”

The word ‘sex’ had stood out to me and I threw a side glance at Elsa. She looked beautiful with her blond hair hanging loose around her face, smiling eyes, her feet on my leg, while talking to her mother. I would have looked at her longer, but I was driving a truck, so I had to put my attention somewhere else.

“Okej, jag ringer oftare, jag är ledsen, jag var bara lite bunden. Ge min kärlek till pappa.”

She disconnected the call.

“My mother says hi, and you better take good care of me, otherwise she will come here and kick your ass.” Elsa said, smiling.

“Did you tell her we had sex?” I asked, remembering the one word from the conversation.

“Yes, she asked. I do not lie to my mother. I might not just tell her everything that happens.”

We had passed Lindale and Hideaway and I took the exit for Van onto South Oak Street, as there was a Love’s Travel Truck Stop. It was a large truck stop, covering both sides of the road. I noticed the gas price was not excessive, so I decided to fill up.

“Do I have time for a shower?” Elsa asked. “I am still dirty from being in that box.”

“We’re not in a hurry, so, yes.”

While I waited in line for the fuel, Elsa grabbed her backpack and walked over to the main building. I had only one truck in front of me, but he just started filling when I drove up, so it took a while before he was done, and I could make it to the pumps. Once I had both pumps going, all I could do was wait. It takes a while to fill up the two 140-gallon tanks and since I new that I was not going to be heavily loaded, I filled up both tanks. Fuel weighs a lot and can therefore mean less load, but my trailers would be light, so I did not have to take the extra fuel weight into account. The truck next to me pulled out and a new truck pulled in. I was not really paying attention.

“Nice truck.” Somebody said behind me, while I was leaning against one of the pillars supporting the cover above the pumps, waiting for the tanks to fill.

I turned around and noticed the truck driver that had made the comment. She kept going doing what she needed to do to fill up the tank.

“Thanks. I like it.” I answered.

I wondered why all truck drivers, at least those commenting on my rig lately, had been women. Ever since I picked up Elsa that seemed to be the case. The female truck driver next to me bend over and I was not sure she did it on purpose, but her rear end, a nice looking one, was pointing in my direction. The dark blue tights she wore, showed off her long legs and curves nicely. Once the pump was going for her truck, a light green, older model Kenworth T680 Day Cab, she looked at me again. The white blouse showed a decent amount of cleavage. Her long black hair was braided and hanging over one shoulder.

“It’s the top of the line, isn’t it?” She asked me, ignoring the fact that I had been staring, at least for a moment, at her tits.

“Yep, there are a few extra’s I don’t have, but not many.”

“I just started driving for this company, so I got the old day cab truck, but I know once I prove myself, I will get a better truck. Not something you drive though. I’m Scarlett.”

She held out a hand and I shook it.

“Jack is the name.” I replied.

“Nice to meet you, Jack.”

Somehow I felt like I had been here before…
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This could have been such a tense chapter, but once again you have pulled a delightful lightness from the scenes. I love the characterisations and cannot wait for a netflix original series.

I am interested to find out who the mysterious newcomer is...
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

So Jack is going to screw another? Lucky man. I bet Samantha is conveniently in bondage as well. Somehow, Jack has a sex-appeal he does not admit, let alone understand, yet.

Also, I loved Elsa again. Creative and open. Good chapter!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What shall I say? Beautiful chapter again. The conversations the interactions between Jack and Elsa seem entirely natural. They flow effortless. Elsas idea to tell the kids the story of a secret agent in training? Very nice :) And Jack is a really lucky man: He has Elsa and now meets another Lady who might be interessted in bondage :) Elsa is a beautiful character!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Love the thinking on her feet by Elsa despite being bound to a board when it came to the unexpected young kids. I hope that roleplay comes out again later. Also love how you flawlessly introduce new characters and make it so natural and unforced. Thanks again for posting, looking forward to the next installment.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Slacky, it has been a race for me but I am finally current in the Hitchhiker. As all of your work, this is a fantastic story. How can a man not love Elsa. Jack does need to get his priorities straight. Looking forward to more.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Can't wait to see what adventures happen with Scarlett
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]
It looks like you have not one, but THREE tales with 100,000+ views!
Not only that, but you also have a great comments-chapter ratio.
That's a sizeable achievement, mate.

Congratulations!

Your success on here is well deserved!
Here's to another 100k on all three of your leading tales! :mrgreen:
the snarker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by the snarker »

I can't really put into words how much I love Elsa, her relationship with Jack and how sweet they both are in this crazy world of bondage trucking you've created. That whole thing with the board and the truck was so exciting (and completely irresponsible but this is fantasy). I can't wait to meet the escape artist bondagette of Vegas. That could only lead to some magnificent scenarios.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Here's to another 100k on all three of your leading tales!
Thank you. I have enough ideas to keep this going for a while longer. It is always nice to be recognized for something I like to do, writing stories. I did not expect this story to get such a following, but I really appreciate it. I am glad people enjoy reading it.

Chapter 43 is below.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

“What do you think you are doing?”

I looked over my shoulder and noticed the speaker, a very tall man, coming towards us. He must have been at least six feet six, dressed in a denim bib, obviously his work clothes as they were greasy. I was about to say something in reply when I noticed he was not talking to me.

“You can’t use that pump, missy.” He said to Scarlett. “It has an ‘out of order’ sign on it.”

“No, it does not.” She replied, looking, and pointing at the pump.

The man walked up to her and looked at the gas pump himself.

“I am sorry, somebody must have taken it off again. This one does not work. You can move to pump 5 and 6 if you want.”

He took the hose from Scarlett and hung it back on the gas pump, before walking away. There were no other trucks waiting behind either of us. While I waited for my tanks to fill, I watched Scarlet back her truck up and move it one bay over. A little later a service truck pulled up and the big guy got out. He started to work on the pump, but unfortunately his truck blocked the view of Scarlett. The tanks on my truck were finally full and I hung the hoses back, parked the truck, so that the pump was free for the next guy coming in. After locking up, I walked into the gas bar to go and pay for the gas.

“Fancy meeting you here.” I said to the person in front of me in the lineup.

Scarlett turned around and it took some effort to not make my eyes wander down to her chest. She must have noticed as she started to laugh.

“Should I cover them up?” She jokingly told me, pushing her chest towards me.

Maybe it was because I turned red a little, but her smile just got wider. For some reason I felt like a young kid being told off for something I should not do. Scarlett leaned in close and kissed me on my cheek, her breasts pressing against my chest. I could feel her nipples poking me, she was obviously not wearing a bra.

This time it was a more familiar voice saying the words. And again, the line was not directed at me, but again at Scarlett. I turned around towards the voice, which did not sound annoyed, and saw Elsa walking towards us, coming from the showers. Her hair still wet.

“Can’t I leave you alone for more than 5 minutes, without you hooking up with another woman?” She asked me.

“Euh…” I did not know what to say.

“Who are you?” Scarlett asked, looking slightly surprised at being interrupted.

“Excuse me, can you move on?” A voice behind us asked.

The line waiting ahead of us to pay for gas had resolved and it was Scarlett’s turn. She gave Elsa another look and turned away from me, walking up to the counter and pay for her gas.

“Should I get the ropes, so you can tie me up and fuck her while I am helpless?” Elsa asked me, just loud enough for some people in line to hear it.

It was obvious she had done that on purpose. I did not look behind me, but it was obvious from the smile on Elsa’s face, who did look back, that her words had caused a reaction behind us.

“That sounds like a plan.” Scarlett said as she turned around.

Both women laughed. I walked up to the counter to pay, while Scarlett and Elsa stepped away from me.

“Lucky guy.” The kid behind the counter said, looking at the women.

I ignored the remark and paid for the gas, got my award points, and walked away with a curt nod to the kid, heading to Scarlett and Elsa, who were talking to each other a few yards away.

“Ready?” I asked Elsa.

“For what? Getting tied up, so you can have your way with Scarlett?”

It was obvious they had introduced themselves, as Elsa knew Scarlett’s name, and I had not supplied that piece of information yet. We got some strange looks from some of the other drivers in line.

“No, ready to move, we’ve got a pickup to do, and I figured we could go shopping.”

“Ooh, the magic word.” Scarlett joked.

Elsa laughed.

“Which way are you heading?” Scarlett asked.

“Dallas.” I replied.

“Ah, sorry, I am heading East. Looks like you don’t have to get tied up again, Elsa.”

Elsa laughed again.

“It was nice meeting you though.” Scarlett said.

“Yes. Maybe we’ll meet again.” Elsa replied.

The women hugged and before I could say anything, Scarlett kissed me on the mouth, again pressing her breasts against my chest, her tongue exploring my mouth.

“Take good care of her, cowboy.” She said when she was finally done, before walking away to her truck.

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you?” Elsa asked, grabbing the front of my pants, which showed obvious signs of arousal. “Let’s go to the truck and I’ll do something about it.”

I did not know what to say, so I did the only thing I could do, walk after Elsa towards my own truck, which was parked close to the building. Elsa climbed in on the driver’s side with me getting in right behind her. It was an interesting view her climbing in before me, as I could see under her skirt, which was not long anyway. She pulled the curtain in front of the sleeper area close, and I did not get much time to put my wallet away, as Elsa grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed in the sleeper.

“Where you really going to tie me up and screw her?” She asked, while working on my shorts.

“We’ll never know.” I said. “Did you tell her about that happening to you?”

“Yeah, we talked a little while waiting for you to pay for the gas.”

She pushed me down on the bed and pulled my underwear out of the way, before giving me blowjob. She teased with her teeth, as if she were going to bite me. It worked for getting me real hard and it did not take long before I came. She laid down next to me on the bed, cuddling up with her back against me, while I slowly came down from my high.

“So, I heard you say we were going shopping?” She said, changing the subject.

I laughed. It was funny to see how she started on a different subject as if nothing had happened.

“We’ll go to the pickup point. If we can park the trailers there for a little while, I might take you to some shops. We’re about an hour away from where we need to be, so plenty of time.”

I turned on my right side, allowing Elsa to snuggle up a little more. My left arm resting on her chest. I did not know who to thank for bringing this woman into my life, I was not religious, but whatever it was, I was very thankful. I suddenly remembered something. I reached out to next to the bed, which I could just get to with Elsa lying next to me and grabbed the leather item that I had stashed there.

“This is from Denise, for you.”

I handed the single glove to Elsa. It took her a moment, since the thing was folded up, to see what it was.

“Oh, wow. Really? That looks expensive.”

She looked it over. It was something I already had mentioned to Denise, but she had been insisting I gave it to Elsa, so I did.

“Can I try it on?” She asked excitedly, changing into a sitting position.

I sat up and pulled my underwear and shorts back, before opening the curtain. It was not busy on the parking lot, nobody was around, so I figured applying the single glove would not attract unwanted attention. I did not need to be stopped on the interstate again for kidnapping. Elsa moved a little away and turned her back to me.

“Okay, slide your arms in.” I told her.

I had to help her, the single glove was a model that allowed elbows to come together, so I pulled it up as far as it would go. Her hands were tight together in the bottom, there was no extra space, her hands, with her fingers stretched, filled the whole area available to her hands. I connected the first strap, running over her left shoulder to under her right armpit, pulling it tight. The other strap followed, over her right shoulder to her left armpit.

“Okay?” I asked.

I did notice her breathing becoming heavier again. This woman was really tuning into somebody who loved bondage. She just nodded, so I started on the laces, slowly and meticulously I pulled them tight, working my way from just above her wrists to the top near her shoulder blades. Her elbows were pulled together tightly.

“This is actually feeling very comfortable.” Elsa said, moving her arms around a little.

I tightened one of the straps on top a little more, as it had too much slack. With her arms pulled behind her, Elsa’s chest stood out again and the bikini top did truly little to hide those magnificent mounds. I pulled her back against me, her restrained arms between us, and played with her tits.

“Enjoying yourself, are we?” She asked jokingly.

“You look fantastic.” I replied, not letting go of her breasts.

“Well, thank you, sir.” She laughed. “Should we not be on our way?”

“Are we in a rush suddenly?” I grinned.

“I want to be there before the shops close.” She replied.

Women and shopping, two things you couldn’t separate. I sighed, let go of her and Elsa moved to the passenger seat, her arms between her and the seat back. Since she could not do it herself, I buckled the seatbelt. I stole a kiss while grabbing the seat belt. She responded by kissing me back, before I pulled away.

“Teaser.” She said, while I sat down in the driver’s seat and buckled up too.

“Me? Never.” I said.

The engine came to life and we left the truck stop, heading back to Interstate 20. Traffic was far busier on the road coming out of Dallas than getting in, which was fine with me. At Terrell we took exit 499A towards US-80. Just as we entered US-80, a train came towards us on the track next to the highway.

“That is one long train.” Elsa said, looking at the 4 engines and cars with double stacked containers.

It was a long train, I did not count the cars, but my guess was it was almost 2 miles long. US-80 is not in the best condition and traffic was getting busier now that we got closer to Dallas. There was a lot of new development going up near the highway, a sure sign of Dallas growing even larger.

“Almost there.” I said to Elsa, looking at the navigation system.

We crossed interstate 635 and just before I-30, we took the US-80 frontage road, turning onto Big Tower Boulevard, heading south. This area was all about transportation. FedEx, UPS, and Amazon all had large distribution centers around here. I was heading for one of the many smaller companies. Occasionally I glanced at Elsa, but she was sitting in her chair like nothing weird was going on. I turned right onto Easpoint Drive, left onto Olson Drive, and left onto Starview Way, to get to our destination. Trailers were parked everywhere. Following the signs, we found the shipping and receiving office quickly.

“I’ll be right back.” I said to Elsa, not making any indications I was going to release her.

“Okay.” Was all she said.

It took a little longer than I had expected, as there were two drivers in front of me in the office, but they worked fast and efficiently. The older woman at the desk, her name tag said Vera, processed my papers.

“Your trailer is parked at the rear on the new parking area. You can’t miss it. Here’s the paperwork for it.”

“Thanks, Vera. Can I leave my other trailer here for an hour or so, as I need to get some shopping done?”

“Sure, just park next to your pickup. We can loan you our little loaner car as we have lots of drivers who need to get some shopping done on occasion and taking a rig into town is not very handy. Sign and date this form and you can have it for the rest of the day, nobody booked it. Just drop the keys in the drop box if the office is closed.”

She handed me a form.

“Great service. Thank you.” I said, filling out the form and signing it.

Vera checked for form and handed me the keys.

“It is a red Ford Escort, last parking spot on the left. Please make sure it is gassed up before returning.”

“Thank you.”

I left the office, walked back to the truck, and started up the engine again.

“Still here?” I asked with a smile on my face.

“I had a driver wave at me, but somebody tied me up, so I could not wave back.” Elsa grinned.

I told her about the loaner car, while navigating the yard towards the new truck parking area. It was easy to spot the pickup I had to get, as it was the only trailer on the parking area. All other vehicles were construction vehicles. The pavement looked brand new, and it was clear that they were still working on it, although now there was nothing happening. I parked next to the other trailer and shutdown the engine.

“Let me get you out of that single glove, so we can go shopping.”

“Fine with me.” Elsa replied.

After I released her, Elsa changed from her bikini top to a t-shirt and just over 15 minutes later we were walking to the Escort and soon after we were heading into town.

“Dallas, here we come.” I grinned.

tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

A pity about Scarlett heading East, but Jack can't keep letting other women come between him and Elsa, so perhaps it's for the best. That being said, there's already a guaranteed woman waiting in Vegas that Jack needs to deliver the bondage board to, so I guess we'll see what happens there. 😉

Can't wait to find out what shops they visit in Dallas, and if it's only going to be clothes shopping or also some more gear for their fun. Hope we find out soon enough!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

The words to make the blood run cold of anyone who'd up to mischief! Jack really can't be left alone can he!

Another great update [mention]slackywacky[/mention] and loving the new toy for Elsa
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Shopping is a clearly an euphemism for Elsa. Sure, she might need actual T-shirts as someone keeps destroying them, but I wonder what kind of equipment you have in mind. Keep it up, Slacky!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well it seems like forever since an update for this wonderful story arrived and yet it was worth the wait. Once again I must thank you [mention]slackywacky[/mention] for taking the time to write such wonderfully descriptive tales. And leading myself and the other readers down a fantastic path of intrigue and bondage. Looking forward to many more adventures to come
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I share Bandits sentiment absolutely. The characters you created are adorable. The atmosphere of the story is very well done!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Elsa with her bubbly personality and her bubbly body remains my all time favorite character. Waiting with enthusiasm for the next installment of your great story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Fantastic again. I wonder what they’re going to buy...?
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I love how Scarlett was pretty much a test for him a tease for us. While I would’ve loved yet another woman joining the fun, it’s great to see him focusing on the one who matters most now. And I’m sure there will be plenty of opportunities for more bondage fun over the next 1,000 miles.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic