Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice surprise at the end :) Nicely done!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Oh dear, Jack (the first) should really have seen that coming, Elsa was desperate to get into that lingerie! The detail again is wonderful, the small things really bring it to life!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update to get them closer to Las Vegas while adding a twist to keep it interesting. Nice cliff hanger. Now I'll have to wait on baited breathe for the next update. This hands down is my favorite story.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 2 years ago Great update to get them closer to Las Vegas while adding a twist to keep it interesting. Nice cliff hanger. Now I'll have to wait on baited breathe for the next update. This hands down is my favorite story.
Thank you, the idea kind of developed when I was writing the chapter. Not sure yet where this will lead, but we'll find out in the next chapter.

And a thank you to [mention]tickletied84[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention] . Your comments are always appreciated.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Jack 2 is probably thinking, "funny, she doesn't look swedish." or something equally dismissive.

This is such a great story. You have done it again, you always deliver.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

“Is she good looking?” Jack asked, a wide grin on his face.
Well, I think Jack can now judge himself. Elsa is a little too adventurous and you protagonist Jack a little too naive to stop her. I think no one will truly lose in this story, but if Jack and Elsa continue like this, they will get quite famous among the truckers. Despite the lack of ties, it was another terrific read. I am curious what your plan is with the jacks, or if it was an intermezzo into a longer arc.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Interesting chapter I have to say, I wonder where this will go :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 2 years ago Interesting chapter I have to say, I wonder where this will go :D
We'll find out soon, as I updated both my other stories today, so Hitchhiker is next for an update.

Thank you all for your comments [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention] and [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention].
And thank you to all who read my story while lurking. Come on, join the site, it is more fun if you can react!

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oh, my! In high school, a long time ago, a guidance councilor determined that I should become a fire tower operator. Now I clearly see that I should have become a truck driver. Elsa is the gift that just keeps giving. [mention]slackywacky[/mention], I don't know how you can juggle three stories at the same time and do so well in all of them. You are a gift that keeps giving also.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I don't know how you can juggle three stories at the same time and do so well in all of them.
I am just a bondage craving old geezer ;)

I do keep track of certain info for each character in my stories, which makes it easier when writing a chapter. And sometimes I come up with an idea while writing one story that would fit better in one of my other stories. There are drawbacks, like making sure not to write too similar for each story at the same time, but most of the time it is not that hard. I don't really plan my story lines, I let things just happen. There is no planning 6 chapters or more ahead. In most cases it is just me writing and the story will materialize. Like I have no idea yet what I am going to do with Jack and Jack seeing Elsa, but it will work out fine. For that story, the only thing I know is that they will get to Vegas sometime and meet up with Alana, but that's about it. What happens in between is still unwritten.

nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Well that's a bit awkward...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Well that's a bit awkward...
A bit of a different cliffhanger ;) Thank you for commenting. The continuation of this story is below.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 47

“She is indeed good looking. I would keep her tied up too if I were you.” Jack said to me, his eyes taking in the view in front of him.

His sentence broke the awkward situation and made me grin. I was not sure Elsa agreed, she moved as far to the rear on the bed as she could.

“Trevligt att träffas.” Jack said to Elsa.

“Hmmppffff?”

I could hear the question in her muffled reply, but the gag did what it was supposed to do, keeping her from talking.

“Sorry, that is about all that I can say in Swedish, other than some words that should not be said when a lady is present.” Jack grinned.

I indicated to Jack to walk around the cabin and get in the passenger side, while I climbed in on the driver’s side. Elsa was still trying to crawl in the furthest corner of the cabin, but there is not much space, so nowhere to hide.

“Elsa, this is Jack. He’s another truck driver. His parents are Swedish, so I figured I introduce him to you.”

“Nice to meet you, very kind of you to dress up for me.” Jack said, while sitting in the passenger seat.

The remark made Elsa grin.

“You did a pretty good job.” I told Elsa, looking her over.

The ropes around her legs were very neatly applied and tight, the rope harness was done nicely and enhanced her breasts. She had obviously paid attention when Chyou tied her. The gag was as tight as it would go, which meant she could not push the ball out of her mouth. The sides of her mouth were pulled back by the strap.

“I can’t say I have ever been in the presence of a tied-up woman, even if she did it herself, but so far it is a pleasant situation.” Jack stated.

That caused me to grin.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Elsa grunted in her gag, while rolling her eyes.

“Maybe we should take that ball out of her mouth?” Jack asked.

Elsa nodded. And she showed her cuffed hands from behind her back.

“Looks like she wants out of the cuffs too.” Jack observed.

“Feel free.” I said, which got me a look from both Jack and Elsa.

“You sure?” He looked surprised.

“You already seen her in this thing that barely covers her, removing the gag and getting her out of the cuffs is not going to change that.” I replied.

I could have thrown a blanket over Elsa, but I knew that she was not that concerned about being seen naked, or in this case almost naked, by other people, so I figured I might as well have some fun.

“Go on.” I said, indicating towards Elsa.

It was fun to see how Jack leaned forward towards Elsa and tried to undo the strap for the gag. She must have really pulled it tight, as he had to use a bit of force to get the buckle to loosen. Once the strap was released, he had to pull the ball out of Elsa mouth as it was so big, she could not spit it out. With a plop it came loose, and drool ran from her mouth onto her breasts. Jack looked like a schoolboy in a candy store. I gave him a tissue from the tissue box on the dash.

“You sure?” He looked at me.

“With her hands cuffed she is not going to do it herself, so yes.”

While he nervously tried to clear up the drool, Elsa grinned.

“Kom igen, jag biter inte. Jag går inte sönder.” She spoke.

“Euh, what?” Jack said. “Sorry, my Swedish is really limited.”

“Come on, I don’t bite. I won't break.” She repeated, this time in English.

I looked at Jacks hands and did not see a ring. Only a few drivers would take their rings off if they were working, so I figured Jack was single.

“You married, Jack?”

“No, still single.” He answered, although I could see that it made him uncomfortable to talk about it, so I dropped it.

After Jack had cleaned up the drool, Elsa turned away from him and pointed her cuffed hands towards him.

“Euh… key?” He asked.

“I don’t know.” Elsa said, a smile on her face. “Ask this guy here who keeps me prisoner in his truck.”

It took a moment before Jack figured out that Elsa was teasing him. I had noticed the keys were on top of the dash, so I handed them to Jack. It took a little fumbling; Elsa had put the cuffs on in such a way that one cuff had the keyhole pointing up and one pointing down.

“Thank you, Jack.” Elsa said, turning around and before he could react, she kissed jack on the cheek.

“Euh…”

For a moment he just sat there, almost looking overwhelmed by what just happened.

“Breath, Jack.” Elsa said, laughing.

“Sorry, I’ve never been in a situation like this before.” He told us, as if he was excusing himself.

“No worries, neither have we.” I grinned.

Elsa gave him the abbreviated version of our story, how we met and how she got interested in bondage. Luckily, she left out the facts that I would tie her up and screw other women. It might have looked bad on me. When I told him earlier how Elsa and I had met, I had left the bondage thing out. The version Elsa gave him was more open towards that subject.

“You like being tied up?” He asked Elsa when she was done.

“Not always, but most of the time I do.”

She could see that he was interested but was afraid to ask.

“Would you like to tie me up?” She asked him, much to his and my surprise.

“Euh… I, euh… I never done that before.” He said after a few stutters. “Maybe I should be going back to my truck, I need to get to Burque before midday.”

It was kind of weird to see and hear. His voice was deep, but his behavior was almost teenager like. They did not really match. Before I could say something, Elsa grabbed a bunch of rope from the corner of the bed where she had left them and handed them to Jack.

“Come on, Jack. This guy here always ties me up before I go to sleep, but it is always the same. Maybe you can tie me up a different way?”

“Euh… But I don’t really know how to tie somebody up. I did not even play these games when I was a kid.”

“Jack, can you wait outside?” This was directed at me.

“What?” I asked, making sure I heard her correctly.

“I would like you to wait outside. And close the main curtain.”

“Euh… Okay.” I almost sounded like Jack now.

I closed the curtain and climbed out of the cabin. I figured I might as well get another coffee, so I walked to the main building again and got a fresh cup. It was quiet now, the road construction had cleared, and traffic was flowing on the main road, which meant less people were taking the time to stop at the truck stop. It was probably a blessing for the truck stop that the road construction was happening. The guy at the counter was chatty and it took me almost 20 minutes before I was back at my truck, wondering what was going on inside. It took another 10 minutes before the passenger door opened and Jack climbed out.

“Wow.” He said. “That is one great woman.”

I grinned.

“Yes, she is.”

“Thank you for having me meet her. I have to head out, but this stop will be something I won’t forget in a while.”

He shook my hand and walked back to his truck. I watched him climb in and a few minutes later drive away into the night. It left me feeling a little anxious as to what had been going on inside the cabin of my Mack. I knocked on the door, before opening the driver’s side.

“Honey I am home.” I said, using the corny expression.

There was a muffled laugh coming from inside. All lights were off, except for the one that goes on when the door opens. I climbed in and closed the door behind me, which turned the entry light off again. With the curtain closed, it was dark. I felt for the light switch that would light up the bed.

“Oh, wow.” I said, looking at Elsa when the light came on.

She was still dressed in the negligee she had selected and the rope harness around her breasts was still there, as was the ropes around her legs, but the rest of her bondage had changed. While she had been relatively simply bound before, this time she was in a strict hogtie. Her arms were crushed together behind her back, multiple wraps of rope around her wrists and elbows made sure they stayed that way. Her ankles were pulled back to her elbow ropes and her ankles were past her hands in a very tight hogtie. The tie was so tight, it arched her back. The rope work was not as neat as I would have tied it, indicating that Jack had done it, but he had done a good job. Elsa was lying on her side, facing away the rear of the cabin. I could see the leather strap from the gag being fastened again at the nape of her neck. A rope was weaved in her long blond hair, and it was tied off to her elbows, pulling her head back.

“That looks very tight.” I said.

“Hmpf.” Elsa said, the rope in her hair preventing her to nod.

I turned the light off and opened the curtain. Only after I started the big diesel engine, started Elsa to make sound in her gag.

“We still have some miles to cover tonight my dear. I hope you get some rest.” I said, grinning.

Based on the sounds coming from my gorgeous prisoner, she did not agree, but I figured that she had gotten herself in this predicament and she could stay that way a while. After turning on the outside lights, I put the truck into gear and slowly left the truck stop, heading back to US-287 towards Vegas. I turned on the SiriusXM radio and selected the rock channel. I sang along with the songs, not always pitch perfect, but nobody complained about it. At least nobody complained in such a way that I could understand what they were saying.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

I like the short and sweet updates. Keep up the great work. Love the extremely tight hogtie on Elsa with the elbow ropes and hair tie. Thanks for sharing. Great way to move the story forward to Las Vegas.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Elsa, you had that coming ;)
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

I agree that Elsa basically asked for that, but we also know she can handle it for a while. Hope Jack doesn't have to brake too hard and accidentally jolt her strictly bound body or even make her fall off the bed. That could really hurt!

Also, am I the only one who would really like to know what all transpired in the half hour the other Jack was left alone with Elsa? Was the entire time spent tying her up, or did anything else happen between them 😉? Did the other Jack get any pictures or other souvenirs from his brief time with our favorite hitchhiker?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

tiedpgirl wrote: 2 years ago Also, am I the only one who would really like to know what all transpired in the half hour the other Jack was left alone with Elsa? Was the entire time spent tying her up, or did anything else happen between them 😉? Did the other Jack get any pictures or other souvenirs from his brief time with our favorite hitchhiker?
You will find some of your answers below in the next chapter :lol:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 48

“Let’s play a game.” I said to Elsa after turning the music down.

We were back onto US-287 again. She probably had enough of my singing anyway.

“Hmmppfff?”

“One grunt for yes, 2 grunts for no, okay?”

“Hmpf.”

“Good girl.” I grinned. “Let’s start easy. Did Jack tie you up?”

I knew the answer to that question, as Elsa could never have tied herself up the way she currently was restrained on the bed, not with the way her arms were tied, tightly crushed together behind her back.

“Hmpf.”

“Did you tell him how to tie you up?”

“Hmpf.”

Again, not really a surprise there.

“Did he need a lot of directions?”

“Hmpf.”

Which was what I expected. He had already said that he never played cops and robbers games as kids and that he was single. If he had any bondage experience it would have surprised me. Time to get more personal.

“Did he touch you?”

“Hmpf.”

It was not that I was jealous or anything, it was hard to tie somebody up without touching the person, I was just having fun with Elsa. It was not like she could do much else, tightly hogtied as she was. And it was not like I always behaved like a gentleman when I met other women. At least the few I had met lately. It was hard to keep my eyes on the road, I wanted to look at Elsa, it was a good thing US-287 was quiet this early in the morning.

“Do I need to bust his balls because he touched you inappropriately?”

“Hmpf, hmpf.” A little grin followed that answer.

“So, he was a real gentleman?”

“Hmpf…” There was a longer pause. “Hmpf.”

“Did he behave after you were tied up and gagged?”

“Hmpf, hmpf.” Another grin followed that answer.

I figured she was playing with me, since I was playing with her.

“Was the fact he was not behaving your fault?”

“Hmpf.”

“Should I punish you?”

“Hmpf, hmpf.”

That answer came very quickly. Elsa knew that punishment could involve many things, but most definitely tickling.

“So, you misbehaved, but I should not punish for it? Is that fair?”

“Hmpf.” With another grin.

“Did he take pictures?”

“Hmpf.” Although this one sounded like she was not completely happy with that.

I figured I would make the questions a little harder.

“Did you get an orgasm while he was in the cabin with you?”

The answer took a little longer, as if she had to think about what to answer.

“Hmmppfff?”

It was easy to hear the question mark after that grunt. When I checked Elsa over before we left the truck stop, I had noticed there was no crotch rope, so if she had an orgasm, it was not due to a rope between her legs.

“Did Jack help?”

Instead of an answer, I only got a gagged grin as a reply. It made me wonder what all had happened in those 30 minutes they were alone in the cabin. Whatever it was, Elsa was fine with it, which was the most important thing for me.

“Hmpf.” She finally grunted.

“Was that the reason you kicked me out?”

“Hmpf, hmpf.”

“Did you kick me out because you wanted to be alone with Jack?”

“Hmpf, hmpf.”

“You’ll have to tell me more about that later.” I grinned.

“Hmpf.”

Blue and red lights litt up behind me.

“Oh, fuck.”

“Hmmppfff?”

I looked at the speedometer and noticed I had been speeding, not much, but probably enough to be picked out by the copper. Turning on the right indicator I slowed down and pulled over onto the shoulder. I closed the curtain between the seats and the sleeper section of the cab, so that Elsa was hidden from view.

“Be quiet.” I told her. “I was speeding and got pulled over.”

“Hmpf.”

It did not take long for the officer to come up to the front of the combination I was driving, checking the trailers with a flashlight while walking to the cabin. My window was already rolled down.

“Evening Sir. Office Trimble is the name.” A female voice said.

I looked down from the cabin on the young woman in a Sheriff’s outfit. She had a smiling face and her demeaner was relaxed. I felt a little less tense.

“You were speeding. Can I see license, registration and logbook?”

I handed her my driving license, insurance paperwork and a tablet. My logs are digital and stored in the cloud, to make paperwork less of a burden for us truck drivers and give law enforcement direct access to the logs. A sticker on the side of the cabin stated that I was using digital logs. The fact she asked for my logbook meant she did not have access to the digital ones. The tablet did, as that was what I used to enter them. She looked at everything for a few minutes.

“You are almost up for a break. Make sure you get it. Keep your speed down, please. Have a save journey.”

“Yes, officer.” I replied.

She handed me my paperwork back and gave me one last smile, before walking back to her car. A few moments later she passed me and turned around using the median and headed the other way. In the meantime, I had opened the curtain to the sleeper section. I got out of the seat and pulled Elsa towards me, as she was still facing the rear of the sleeper.

“Let me help you a little.” I said to her, turning her around so she was looking forward.

For a moment I toyed with her, as she was in such a tight hogtie that she could rock back and forth. It was not as much as she would have if she was on a hard surface, but it was still a little. I sat back in my seat.

“Let’s see, where were we? Oh, yeah, question time.”

Elsa grunted.

“Would you like me to release you?” I asked her, while putting the truck in gear and slowly making my way back onto the main road.

“Hmpf.”

“Too late, I am driving again.” I grinned.

“Hhhmmmmmmmmmppppppppffffffff.” She mumbled, obviously not happy with my answer.

“All you have to do to get out is to escape. Jack tied you up and he never tied a woman before, so how good can he be? If I had tied you, now that would have been a different matter. You probably would not have escaped my bonds, but Jack was a newbie. Think you can escape?”

“Hmpf, hmpf.”

“No? Well, it looks like you will be there for a while then. Should I stop and release you?”

“Hmpf… hmpf.” That second grunt was given very softly and after a gap of a few seconds.

“Would you like another orgasm?”

“HMPF.”

I had to laugh. Why did this answer not surprise me?

“Let’s see, there will be a parking in 20 miles. That would be a good place to park and get some sleep. Will you be able to stay in this hogtie that long?”

“Hmpf.” Another soft answer.

“Once we get there, I will tickle you for 5 minutes and I will give you an orgasm. Alright?”

“Hmpf.” Yet another soft answer.

“Does not look like you want out, I can’t hear your answers. You know what, I’ll listen to some music again.”

Turning up the music, the radio was still on the Rock channel, I sang along. I could hardly hear Elsa’s muffled sounds due to the volume. I kept it going for three songs before I turned it down. Elsa had given up and was just looking at me. The ballgag looked great in her mouth, drawn very tight, her lips around the ball.

“You look great, you know that?”

“Hmpf.”

“Would you like me to undo your hair tie?”

“Hmpf.”

The last two answers were at regular volume again.

“If you want your hair undone, crawl over to the corner of the bed, so I can reach you.”

“Hmmmpppppppppffffff.” Elsa sighed, but started to crawl very slowly towards me.

It was not easy moving around while being tied in a tight hogtie and there was a lot of grunting and, based on the sounds, cursing going on. I looked back after a few minutes and to me it seemed she had not made much headway.

“Come on, you can do better than that.” I encouraged her.

Ever so slowly she moved towards the indicated area. There were some road constructions and I had to pay attention to the road for a while, only doing the occasional quick glance at Elsa. We were almost at the parking, the Travel center at Jolly, TX. I had been here once before and I remembered, and Google Maps confirmed it, that they had space for an TPD. I indicated and moved to the off-ramp. The travel center was to the right, and I had misjudged the length of the exit a little, the two trailers pushed me a little harder than I expected, so I had to break harder.

“Hmmppffffffffffff.”

There was a gagged scream right behind me. A quick glance showed that Elsa had fallen of the bed onto the floor. She was, still in the hogtie, lying on her side between the chairs and the bed, unable to move.

“Sorry babe, you will have to wait a moment.” I told her.

Before helping her, I had to park, I could hardly stop in the middle of the crossing. I took the last entrance of the parking and stopped next to some other trucks. I turned off lights and engine, before turning towards my helpless prisoner.

“Enjoying yourself?” I asked her.

“Hmpf, hmpf.”

“Oh, but I do.” I said, as her feet were close to where I was sitting. “Remember what I said?”

There were no lights in the cabin, but the outside lamps on the parking provided enough light for me to see Elsa. Slowly I ran my hands over her feet. She tried to buck, but the hogtie and the fact she was a little wedged between the different parts of the cabin, made it not easy to do.

“Maybe I should leave you hear while I go to sleep. We only travelled 2 hours since you got tied, you can stay a little longer in this position.”

“Hmpf, hmpf. Hmpf, hmpf. Hmpf, hmpf.”

“Oh, I am sorry, babe, I have no idea what 6 grunts means.” I laughed.

“Hmpf, hmpf.”

“I know, you are right, I had no idea.”

“HMPF, HMPF.”

“Yes, you already told me that.”

It was fun to tease Elsa, but after a while I got up and picked her up and placed her on her stomach on the floor, right in front of the bed.

“Hmmppfff?” She ventured.

I did not answer, but I untied the rope that held her head pulled back. A big sigh escaped Elsa’s gagged lips.

“Better?” I asked.

“Hmpf.” She replied.

Instead of releasing her, I closed the curtain in front of the cabin windows and climbed on the bed. I did not bother to undress, turned on the reading light, grabbed my pillow and laid down.

“Good night.” I told Elsa.

“Hmmmppppppffffff?” She grunted in her gag.

After turning over, I looked over the edge of the bed towards Elsa. I could see her struggling against the ropes that held her captive. I bet 2 hours in a tight hogtie like that would not be very pleasant, so I untied the ropes holding her in the hogtie. That resulted in another big sigh.

“Good night.”

Before I laid down, I gave Elsa also a pillow. After that I laid down again and turned the light off.

“See you later.” I said to my fellow traveler.

“Hmpf.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fascinating chapter: great gag talk! I always do love the chemistry between Elsa and Jack. There has a bond grown between the too. The tone in your stories in the Adult Section is quite different at at the moment: Growing darker in Bondage Model by Choice, while lighter in Elsas and Jacks Story. Both fit to the story perfectly in my opinion [mention]slackywacky[/mention] !
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I think that I would have lifted Elsa back up on the bed. I would much rather sleep beside a tied up girl rather than me on the bed and her on the floor. Still, I found this to be a very hot chapter. A lot of those lately!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Love this story and a good update. I enjoyed the Q&A session between Jack and Elsa. I see you introduced a new character Officer Trimble although just briefly. I hope she comes back into the picture. Hopefully looking for a truck that matches their description looking for a hot blonde who is unarmed and dangerous. Frisk her, strip search her and read Elsa her rights especially the one to remain silent. No matter what direction you take the story will be great. Keep up the amazing work. I'm so impressed you can hammer out such quality writing so quickly. Thanks again for the updates. Please do keep them coming.
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago You will find some of your answers below in the next chapter :lol:
Well thank you very much! It was great learning about some of what transpired between Jack2 and Elsa. Perhaps she will share more detail about the experience when Jack1 decides to let her talk again. Of course, with the suggestion from [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention], her "right to remain silent" might keep her gagged quite a bit longer! 😂

And you also had her fall off the bed! Glad she wasn't hurt (at least not that we know of yet). Jack seemed to show just a little less concern than I would have in that situation. Maybe something for her to be angry about?
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago “Did he take pictures?”

“Hmpf.” Although this one sounded like she was not completely happy with that.
Uh oh... Jack2 took pictures (maybe even video) and Elsa isn't happy about that... What scenarios might that lead to? Are they going to find them posted on bondage/porn sites? Or somehow Jack2 has their contact info now and they'll be inundated with pervy messages and requests from fetish photographers asking to shoot (crossover possibility with Bondage Model 😉)?

Loving the story! So many directions I could see the story going (including the thoughts I had sent to you privately), and I have no idea where you'll take it next. But I'm excited to find out!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

tiedpgirl wrote: 2 years ago And you also had her fall off the bed!
Yep, loved your idea, so I included it.
tiedpgirl wrote: 2 years ago Uh oh... Jack2 took pictures (maybe even video) and Elsa isn't happy about that...
Not sure yet if Jack2 will show up again or not. At the moment I am working towards Vegas and Alana, which probably be a multi chapter story part. After that I will have them head north again, have a couple of ideas I want to include. No intentions at this time to end this story yet.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This was certainly a curious addition to the story. A lot of the same phrases, but somehow you managed to write a very exciting chapter. I always thought that one ungagged character in a chapter meant little to no dialogue, but this was an excellent solution. Playing that game for more than a few lines was a daring but good choice.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago This was certainly a curious addition to the story. A lot of the same phrases, but somehow you managed to write a very exciting chapter. I always thought that one ungagged character in a chapter meant little to no dialogue, but this was an excellent solution. Playing that game for more than a few lines was a daring but good choice.
Well, thank you, I am glad it worked out. It was [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention] who asked about what happened and instead of writing just 5 lines or so giving a summary, I decided to do it this way. I thought it worked well, but it is always a good feeling when others confirm that.

Thanks also go out to [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention].

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic