Bound And On Display (M/FFFF) *Part 1*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tied_bare
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound And On Display (M/FFFF) *Part 1*

Post by Tied_bare »

This bet seemed like a good idea at the time. For some reason, I hadn’t even considered the possibility that I could lose. I have plenty of time to think about that now, however.

These thoughts are going through my head as I stand here helpless. Upon losing, my friend, Elizabeth wasted no time telling me to undress to my underwear, giggling the whole time. She started by cuffing my ankles with a spreader bar. Then she bound my hands together with leather cuffs, which made me extremely nervous, but it was also kind of exciting. She then tied them over my head to the stair rail on the second floor. I was beginning to feel really helpless at this point. And last, but not least, gagged me with a red ball gag.

It was beginning to hit me that I’m tied and helpless in next to nothing.Just the thought was making me blush. We had tied each other up for as long as I remember, but she has never seen me tied up in so little. As she called some of her friends in the other room, I couldn’t stop thinking about how I wound up here. I thought for sure I was going to win. I was so excited thinking about making her undress down to underwear, and tying her up, I didn’t even think about the possibility of losing. Who knew she was so good at chess?

“Okay, Jane, and Linda will be here soon. And Kelly is already on the way” she said, while hanging up the phone. My heart sank. Having friends over was part of the bet, but I didn’t think she would actually do it! I wouldn’t have done it to her...probably. But even if I tried to protest, she probably wouldn’t understand through the gag. Besides, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad.

Around 20 minutes later, I felt my heart race as the doorbell rang. “Ooh, looks like our company is here!” Elizabeth squealed as she pinched my cheek. As soon as she opened the door, all three women immediately started laughing at my situation. I couldn’t cover obviously, so my first instinct was to pull my legs together, but the bar prevented even that. I could feel their eyes on me. They circled me, tugged on my binds, and laughed. So much laughing. And the comments were somehow even more embarrassing.

“He looks so cute all helpless!” “My that must feel so humiliating!” “Look at how tight his underwear is!” “Maybe they should come off!”

Then in one instant, I felt my nightmare come true. Someone yanked my underwear down to my ankles. I couldn’t cover, I couldn’t pull them back up, I couldn’t do anything. Except listen to the laughter.
I'm already tied, and undressed. please don't take my underwear too!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Good start! But from the tag, I assume he would get his revenge.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

This is the sort of situation that those of us that are growers and not showers, dread lmao if you're not expecting it and not horny already, that would be highly unpleasant lol.
Hello there!

Other Work
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Hoping this turns into a payback scenario
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice start, I suspect some sort of revenge will be acted out. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic