A Jock and a Nerd (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondageboy1911
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Jock and a Nerd (M/M)

Post by bondageboy1911 »

A jock and A nerd

Part 1

Jeremy and Jack are always best friends in like forever. Their houses are next to each other and they went to the same school from primary to high school. They played everything together until 6th grade when they decided they had different hobbies to persuade. Jeremy loves sports, he played every sport he could in school. Football, baseball, soccer, basketball. He loves them all. And he played them damn well. He became the most popular jock when he got into high school. He played for all the team and be the best at all. His common outfit in school is mostly his uniform. Football with green uniform and black thigh socks. Baseball with white outfit and blue socks. Soccer with red socks and basketball with white high socks. A day without practice, he wore a t-shirt with shorts and some kind of high socks. He got used to wearing socks, not below his knee and it became a habit. They protected his legs and he felt good wearing them. In opposition to Jeremy, everybody knew that Jack was a nerd. He never played any sports in his life and he certainly didn't like any. His things are studying, books, and knowledge. He got 4 point GPA that everyone would dream of. He was the best student at school. He won almost every educated contest in school and regional. He got accepted to university when he was a junior but he turned down. Jack’s favorite outfit was a shirt with bow, shorts, and high socks with garters. His socks mostly one color or sometimes striped or argyle. Despite all that, Jack and Jeremy remained the best of friends. They have been with each other through thick and thin. Jeremy always protected Jack and Jack helped him with school works. And because they both love high socks, they usually went to each other house to just chill in their socks and exchanged socks with each other. It was not until the freshman year that Jack realized what he felt towards his best buddy. Jack likes Jeremy than just a friend. When they chilled together, all Jack wants is to hold his friend's socked feet and rub them, or feel them. He wanted to kiss Jeremy and made love with him. The feeling and urge just kept growing stronger and stronger day by day. But Jeremy is stronger than Jack anyway, and he didn't want to upset him. He didn't know Jeremy was gay or not. Just until he started to read gay adult books and yaoi that he figured out he also likes to restraint people. To put it simply, Jack wants to tie people up. And his first target Jeremy the jock. He thought about how hot Jeremy is with his body growing up and his big socked feet. He imagined how lewd Jeremy is when he’s being tied up and wiggled his socks trying to get out. That made him came every time. Then Jack forged up a plan to make Jeremy become his tied up property. He thought to himself: “If I can't have Jeremy as my lover, I can have him as my slave then.” And everything happened in that evil head of Jack without any doubt of Jeremy.
Jack made a lot of money being a tutor for his friends and selling answers for homework. He spent most of his earning for ropes, hoods, gags, pantyhose for his plan of making Jeremy his slave. Jack got into wearing nylons last year. They are should sensitive material. He’s very eager for Jeremy to try this. But Jeremy called it off once. He said it belonged to girls. But well when Jeremy becomes Jack’s slave, he won't have much choice though.
Jack knew that Jeremy is very competitive. He got worked up when he couldn't win somebody. So that was Jack’s first time trying to get Jeremy into tied up and he succeeds. Jack pretended that he wants to become a rope escape artist to impress everyone. He asked Jeremy to tie him up and let him escape. Of course, the knot that Jeremy made was very miserable and Jack could get out in just five minutes. Jeremy was impressed but he didn't back down. In his red soccer socks after practice, he proposes, “I can make it out just like you.”
Jack stimulated, “Are you sure? It was really hard!”
Jeremy ensured, “It seemed very simple, I can do it.”
“But I'm not gonna waste my time with an inexperienced person.”
“If I can't get out then you can do anything you want to me, but if I can you will have to call me ‘master’.”
“If you say so.”
And Jack knew that Jeremy had fallen into his trap.
He told Jeremy to laid down on his stomach, his hand behind his back. Jeremy follows right away.
Then Jack tied his crossed hands behind his back as tight as he can, till he heard Jeremy slightly moan. He knew he won. He did the same way with Jeremy’s legs. He just did simple ropework cause he was afraid that Jeremy will be scared. One step at a time. After 5 minutes, nothing happened. Jeremy still struggled but no progress. Jack announced that 5 minutes was passed. Jeremy still very sad to confirm his defeat but as a fair play he told Jack:
“Ok as promise you can do whatever you want to me till the end of the day.”
“First I'm gonna need you to call your mom and say that you will be a guest in my house for the rest of the day.”
Jack called Jeremy’s mom right away and Jeremy did as he was told.
“Then now I'm gonna blindfold you big boy. You will be a kidnap victim for the rest of the day.”
“Oh come on, Jack. It's very uncomfortable.”
“You lose, you don't have a choice.”
“Uggg, whatever.”
Jack took a pair of black socks from Jeremy’s dirty laundry and tied them against Jeremy’s eyes.
“Now can you see?”
“I can’t. I mean you blindfold me with two thick baseball socks and you expect me to see?”
“That's my point. I just humiliated you.”
“You son of a bitch!”
“Ok, now I gonna shut that dirty mouth of yours.”
“No no! I don’t wanna be gagged. I promised I won't talk anymore.”
“No kidnapper leaves their victim mouth free you know it!”
Jeremy quit pleading cause he knew there was no use. Instead, he just waited.
Jack drew four more socks from Jeremy’s dirty laundry. Two white high basketball socks that Jeremy wear to his basketball game yesterday. And two green high socks he wore to Jack house a week earlier. They are all rant.
Jack put a white sock near Jeremy’s mouth and ask:
“You recognize these?”
Jeremy shifted unpleasantly under the strong smell.
“What is it? It's a stink. Oh no, don’t you tell me it is…”
“Yes yes, it is, indeed. Now open wide.”
Jeremy shut his mouth tight.
“Do you want me to do this the hard way?”
Jeremy sensed the serious in Jack’s voice. He finally gave up and open his mouth.
“Good. Wider.”
Jack pushes one of the white socks into Jeremy’s mouth. It tastes so gross it made Jeremy want to puke. But Jack already pushed it to the side and stuff the other white into his mouth. Now Jeremy’s mouth is stuffed with a pair of high basketball socks and makes his cheek puffed like a chipmunk. But that didn’t quite finish yet. Jack used one of the green socks to tie around Jeremy’s mouth between his lips to make a cleave gag. Then the other over his stuffed mouth and his sock cleave. That left Jeremy under perfect silence. All he can say is “Mmmmppphhhhhmmmm.”
Jack uses another rope to put Jeremy into a tight hogtie, with his feet touching his finger. Jack knew how flexible Jeremy is. Jeremy groans just a little bit.
Now Jack had to move Jeremy back to his house. He was nice enough to give Jeremy an option.
“Hey Jerry, now I will transport you to my place, your hostage place. So I give you some choices for your trip. So because I don’t want anybody to see you, my victim you have to either drive in my trunk, or you can drive in my car but inside a suitcase. What will you choose?”
Jeremy wants to kick this asshole in his ball right now but he can't with his hand and legs tied up. The two options are awful equally. But he thought at least drive in the back will be more pleasant than drive in the trunk. But he forgot about how bad being stuff in a suitcase.
“Mmmmpphhmm (Suitcase please!)”
“Ok,” Jack said “as I heard two sound so I will assume you want a drive in a suitcase. So I gonna take your suitcase place right away.”
“Oh gosh, my suitcase, which is only 6 feet.” Now Jeremy realizes.
“Mmmpphhhhhmmmmm (Noo, I wanna change!)
“Uh oh, no changing. Your suitcase is already here so how about just get in and enjoy your ride.”
“Whatever then. Jeremy though, he has been hogtied anyway.”
But still, the suitcase is so small for 7 feet. Jack had to loose the hogtie of Jeremy, then retied his leg to his gag and pull them further down. Then his hand-tied to his body.
After all, Jeremy fitted in nice and tight, Jack pulls the top down and said:
“Goodnight handsome, your trip is begun.”
Then he zipped the suitcase shut.
Jack place the suitcase with Jeremy inside tied up, wearing black high soccer socks, blindfolded, mouth stuffed, and start the engine.

Kieran19

First time posting a fiction. I hope you guys enjoy it!
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Congrats on the first fiction post! I did enjoy it, overall, but I do have some feedback that I think could improve the hopeful continuation.

See this line here? See how it was easier on your eyes to read it than if I
say
did
this?

The more text you have, the more important spacing can be. At least in this site's format.

I also would recommend being careful where you place action\tension. There were some great lines in here that were real 'hooks' if you know what I mean, but they came after quite a lot of exposition.

For instance, maybe start with a discription of Jack, nerdy as he is, reading one of his Yaoi bondage novels, and then looking up to see his friend, then describe Jeremy, THEN include that line about him wanting to make Jeremy his slave.

That may all sound nitpicky and technical, and if so, I apologize. I say that because I see potential here. I like that Jack knows his friend's weakness, I like that this all feels exciting, yet grounded in possible reality. I like the dynamic between the two, and I think you could do a lot with it.

In the end though, the best advice is, KEEP WRITING! You can improve, and we can see more of the story, so win win ;)

Peace
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Good job soo far... keep it going you will get better the more you write
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Decent start and a good first story. I hope you keep going
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic