Kidnapped By The Militia - A Dark Collaboration Fantasy (MMMMMMMM/FFF) R-18+ Part II Up Now

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kidnapped By The Militia - A Dark Collaboration Fantasy (MMMMMMMM/FFF) R-18+ Part II Up Now

Post by RopingRingers »

[Hey guys :) So this is a collaboration work by myself and a fellow author who would prefer anonymity. The subject matter is quite mature, with both racial and non-consensual themes, so be warned going forward. That said, overly gratuitous language and over-the-top actions that could violate the rules and common decency is being actively avoided. So, having got all that out of the way,, I hope you enjoy the story :)

Kidnapped By The Militia

For the Purposes Of This Story, My Collaborator Is Called Bob

Part 1-A - Bob

The three young women continued down the trail, arms pumping as they enjoyed the cool weather in the remote trail they had found. They had run for two miles, according to a map that the oldest had found they still had a mile to run before turning around.
The three girls were rising stars for the local women's soccer team, all were on the fast track to full-paid scholarships. The oldest was Christen, she was a junior in college. With brown cinnamon skin and chocolate hair, she was gorgeous.
Had a petite chest, but her ass was immaculate, with long toned legs and a toned core and angelic face.

Behind her was Mallory, a freshmen in college, liked Christen she was mixed, with brown skin, a pretty face, and nice body. Behind them was Emily, a pretty ginger with a very nice bust, freckled face, and athletic thighs. She was in high school and looking to graduate and play soccer in college soon.

Jogging for another moment Christen paused as they came to a rocky clearing. In the distance Christen could see some hills and birds flying in the air. “Wow, look at that Mal.” Christen said as they looked over a rocky flat area that lead to a river.

“Its real nice.” Mal replied smiling as she looked over it. She caught her breath as they paused. It was a cool day, but like Christen she wore a sports bra and spandex running shorts as they warmed up quickly while running. The pretty ginger behind them had one a tanktop and volleyball shorts.

“Man, nice run but Im enjoying our break.” Emily said walking up to them. Catching their breath they walked along the river for a moment.

Enjoying the view. “Nice and quiet out here, real remote.” She muttered.
Christen nodded. “Yeah, we saw it on a map and decided to check it out.” The beautiful soccer player said as turned a corner in the clearing.

Mal smirked. “Yeah almost too quiet.” She said with a giggle, before stopping as they finished turning the corner. In front of them were four pickup trucks parked on the rocky clearing. Around ten, maybe a dozen men were hanging out. A couple had rifles they were showing to each other, a couple of others had brought fishing rods and seemed to be heading for the river. The girls froze as a couple of them spotted them.

A couple had well groomed beards, most were shaven, all were fit. If the girls weren’t nervous about being out numbered more than 3-1 in a rural area they would even admit that they were all more than handsome. But what worried with was the surprised look in their eyes as they spotted the girls.

“Umm.” Christen muttered nervously as one walked over. As Emily backed up one raised a rifle at them, the girls gasped and threw up their arms.

"Don't shoot!" Mal cried out. One of the men, looked to be about 30, clean shaven and handsome walked over with a pistol in their hand.

"Now now, what are you three pretty ladies doing all the way out here?" He asked smiling, walking around the petrified girls, admiring their bodies. They had great asses and sexy tummies.

"We- we're just here to run the trail we found, we’re on the local soccer team." Christen said terrified. "That's all I swear."

“I ain’t ever seen anyone running this trail.” The other man said smirking. “Especially not girls as pretty as you three.”
The man smirked and nodded. "What they say could very well be true." He said taking out some rope and motioning some other militia members over.

"But we need to restrain you three until we can verify that this story of your's is true.

"Pl- please we're telling the truth!" Mal pleaded as she felt him yank back her wrists and start to tightly tie them together. Another militia member walked over to Christen, her eyes were wide as she saw Mal have her elbows tied painfully together as well, jutting her chest out.
"Wa- wait you dont need to." She said, the man was 6' 2" at least and was handsome but physically imposing.

"Shut up." He muttered, roughly turning her around and tying up the beautiful dusky damsel. Christen grunted in pain as her wrists and elbows were tightly tied together. Herpetite chest pushing out, looking over her shoulder she saw the same being done to Emily. The man ran a hand over her midriff and squeezed.

"Stop! You cant do this!" Christen protested, fear in her voice. Emily yelped in shock as her nice chest was roughly squeezed.
The first man, his name was John walked over from Mal to Christen with a large bowie knife. Christen gasped and sucked in her gut as it put the tip near the skin of her belly. "You two, I assume you come from mixed families?” Christen and Mal nervously nodded. “Well we know what that makes you two.” He said looking at his friends. “I can't believe we have a pair of black girls trying to tell us how to act!"

"Excuse me!" Emily said in anger, even while scared. Mal let out a moan of fear as she realized they were dealing with racists. The ginger was enraged and tried to defend her friends even while her arms were tightly tied.

John walked over to her. “Oh she’s going to be a fun one ain’t she Wallace.” He said as the man holding her nodded, a hand slipping underneath her tanktop even as she tried to fight him off. Mal and Christen had tears in their eyes, terrified of the militiamen. John slapped Emily right across the face, making her gasp. “You see girls, y'all are in our territory. We are a militia that makes sure our pure, natural place isn't infected with undue influences. Such as vandalizing minorities, or ideas, such as equality for all, or that women, especially a non-white woman, thinks its their place to tear talk back or even forbid, talk down to a white man!" The girl's stomachs dropped as they listened to the handsome but cruel man's speech.

“Please.” Christen pleaded, almost in a whisper. “Please just let us go, I promise you that we will leave immediately.” John chuckled as the rest of the men came over.

He walked over to her, looking her up and down. “My, you are beautiful, looks are never the issue with yall, and well, there’s always uses for a pretty brown skinned woman, just have to put them in their proper place.” Christen sobbed as the men started to catcall the bound girls.

John walked over, wrapping an arm around Christen’s waist. “I’m going to enjoy you.” He said into her ear.

She gasped, sobbing. “Please! Please let us gommmphh!” A man walked over and placed duct tape across her mouth. Making John smile.

“Ill be quiet I promismmmphh!” Mal said as her face was plastered with tape.
Emily fought harder. “No dont you dare don-ugghh!” Wallace sent a punch into her gut, making her fall to her knees as tape was then placed across her lips.

“Lets load them up boys!” John said as the men chaired. The girls legs felt like jello as they were forced to walk towards the trucks, trying to escape, but their bondage was painfully tight and held firm as the men groped their bodies and slapped their asses to get them moving quicker. Sobbing the girls were split up between the three trucks.

“Lets go!” The man named Jackson who held on to Mal ordered her as she was pulled into one of the trucks. Christen tried to follow.

“Not you beautiful.” John said into her ear. “You’re with me, want to get to know you better on the ride back.” Christen closed her eyes and screamed into her gag as John grabbed her waist and pulled her into the back of the pickup truck.
John smiled as he rode back in the truck with Christen Press. Bound and gagged she couldn't do anything for the entire ride as his hands ran over almost every inch of her body. She was beyond beautiful, and he loved the feeling of her tanned cinnamon skin in his hands. Christen lightly sobbed at his touch, that just got him hard. "Im going to be using you a lot." He said as he lightly tickled her sides for much of the ride, making her go ballistic with her squirming.

It was an almost fourty-five minuet ride back to the militia’s clubhouse. Looked like a large and gated two story house from the outside with an attic, but it also had a very large basement where they could have some fun. Wallace got out and smiled as Samson spoke to him. "Disabled the girls cellphones location tracking, actually glitched it to show them leaving and going back the way they came.”
Wallace chuckled. "Very nice. Now, lets get them out. Lets go boys!" He said as John stepped out of the truck with Christen. Mal and Emily weren’t far behind from the other truck, sobbing. Emily’s tanktop had been ripped vertically and it was clear that hands had been going down Mallory’s shorts.

The girls were taken inside, it looked like a rural bar, with a couple of pool tables and a HD TV in the corner. There were also pictures and confederate flags on the wall. They were then taken to the basement, that's where they screamed. All around them was bondage equipment, xframes, shackles, ropes; along with a rack, tables; not to mention the torture devices. A bunch of bullwhips, a catoninetails, crops, studded paddles, electrosticks, even a well for water torture. If the soccer players weren't being carry they would of collasped in fear. Instead they were placed on their knees.

John came in, dragging Christen along. “Man they are beautiful.” Another man named Drake said as he admired the girls. “These two seemed rather mixed, afro latina?” He wondered aloud looking at Christen.

John shrugged. "Doesn't matter, latinas, mixed, black, all should know their place serving us." John said grinning.
"Mmmmphh." They moaned moaned in fear. Mal was in shock, sobbing from her ordeal.

"Now." John spoke up. "This is what you need to know. As I said earlier this militia defends traditional values; not this absurd thoughts about equality. Skin matters to us, and you all should serve us white men." He cupped Emily's chin. "And you are clearly a traitor, and will have the same fate." Smiling he looked up as the girls were terrified.
"Forget your old lives, no one knows where you are anymore. You are all our slaves. Our property. You girls get no say, you have no rights. We own you. We'll tie you up, tickle you, torture you, rape you, all we want. We own these hot bodies now, not you." John picked up Christen by her chocolate hair.

"Mmmphhesessmmph!" She pleaded as she was dragged over to a pulley. Her arms unbound, only to be immediately shackled above her head.
"You're going to watch." John said groping Christen's body, pulling down her shorts. "We can be very brutal if any of you try to be rebellious. Know your place now, beneath us. Our property. Christen is going to endure it as an example, don't forget it." He said picking up a catoninetails and swinging it harshly against her belly. She screamed, and he was just getting started.

Part 1-B - RopingRingers

As Christen writhed against the glistening steel shackles locked around her wrists, twisting right and left to try and avoid the cruel lashes her captor was dealing out, Mallory and Emily watched in horror. John didn't seem to care where the whip made contact, rather, he was content to ensure Christen had not a moments respite from the stinging assault. The other girls were in another kind of hell - the other men had swarmed around them and their bodies were awash with roaming hands. They tried to pull away, pleading through the tape still plastered across their lips. Drake knelt down in front of Mallory, looking into her eyes for a second, before backhanding her hard across the face. She fell to the floor, tears spilling out from her eyes as she did.
'I'd wipe that look off your face, bitch!' Drake said nastily. 'You whores belong to us now.'

As if to prove his point, Emily looked from the fallen figure of her friend over to the still-bucking naked form of Christen, and she felt her stomach drop as she saw John finally stop lashing her, Christen slumping against her bonds, tears streaming down her face, only to pull out something made of glistening silver from his jacket pocket. John walked around behind Christen and, grabbing her roughly, leant down and crammed what Emily now realized was a large butt plug, hard and unlubricated into Christen's very tight backside. She screamed into her gag as she felt the cruel intrusion, bucking wildly, but she could go nowhere.

John seemed to enjoy her reaction, as he walked back around, and ripped the grey tape off her lips. 'Please! Please stop this!' Christen immediately began to beg, sobbing.
'Please, we won't tell anybody what happened! Just please, let us -' She was interrupted by a hard punch in the stomach.
Gagging and coughing, her legs collapsed beneath her, the cold manacles cutting harshly into her as her wrists took her full weight. John grabbed her by the throat, dragging her back onto her feet. 'Now, you listen good, girlie,' he hissed in a low voice.

'You black bitches aren't human. For most of history, society fucken got that! But now, you bottom-feeding scum think you are EQUAL to the white man? No. You are nothin', but foreign vermin, and you belong to US now. So stop your fucken whining, and settle in, darlin'. Ain't nothin' that I love more, than the sound of a sub-human's screams. And where we are,' John said, standing and indicating around himself.
'No-one will EVER hear, or find you here. And in a minute, I'll show you how I know. But first, boys!' John turned to face Drake and the other assembled Nazis. 'Why don't we get these other two more comfortable?'

'Mnnnnghhjm! Nnnmmnoonnmm!' A cascade of muffled begging came from behind the two girl's gags, but the men around them just laughed and began to drag them over towards the other bondage equipment spread around the room. Emily screamed as she felt her shorts being torn away from her skin, her pale white legs almost glowing in the dull light of the room. The tight sports-girl underwear she wore made the men around her whoop and wolf-whistle - Emily felt herself blush with embarrassment. Her tanktop, already torn down the front, was then pulled and cut completely away from her, exposing her ample and firm chest. She felt someone cutting the ropes around her arms away, and the moment she was free, she spun and sunk her knee into the man directly behind her. As he fell in a crumpled mess, she felt an arm wrap around her neck from behind. It was Drake. She struggled hard but it was no use as she felt more arms grabbing her, dragging her back up against the wooden rack. She fought as hard as she could but it was no use and soon, she was locked tightly in place, her arms pulled up high above her head, accentuating her breasts even more, and her legs were pulled tight, unable to move an inch. The wood, she felt, was rough and coarse against her skin.

While Emily had been struggling and fighting to escape, Mallory had seemingly fallen into a state of total shock, offering no resistance as Wallace grabbed her by the arm and began leading her away. John noticed this, and after the amusement of the other slaves struggle wore off, he walked over to where Wallace had taken her, near one of the X-frames. John looked at her.

'You seem to have surrendered more than your friends.' Mallory looked at him.

'I just don't want to be hurt any more than you are going to already.' John chuckled.

'It's a good strategy. We aren't sadists, you sub-humans don't deserve pointless suffering, no more than any animal. I don't kick Bruce for no reason, but if he pisses on the carpet, you bet your ass I kick that dog flying. As such, if you pets don't follow direction, you'll suffer discipline. But, loyalty in animals should be rewarded.'
John leant in. 'So if you're loyal to me, perhaps your stay here can be more pleasant. Inform me anything the girls might cook up behind our backs, escape attempts, stuff like that.' As Wallace tightly strapped Mallory's lithe frame into the X-frame, before cutting away her clothes, leaving her in nothing but a tight black thong. John raised his eyebrows. 'You run in that?' She nodded. John laughed as he turned away. 'Whore.'

He walked to the centre of the room, stood where he could, with a simple turn of the head, see any one of the three bound girls. He smiled at the sight, Emily was writhing valiantly against her bonds but of course, it achieved nothing. Christen stood in place, her arms still manacled tightly above her. Her breasts, while small, were very nice, accentuated by her position. Mallory just hung, limp. Pathetic girl. But, they make the best moles. John thought to himself. He addressed them all.
'So, girls, I'm sure you're thinking, sure, how isolated could this be? This is America right, gotta be someone around.' He smiled. 'Let me introduce you to Ashleigh.' John nodded, and one of the men quickly left the room, returning a few minutes later with another girl.

The girl was blonde, five foot nine and a decent 36D chest. Her legs were shapely and her eyes vivid blue, but she looked broken. Her eyes had a dazed vacant look, her skin was blotchy and marred by marks and scars. She barely reacted to the collar locked tightly around her neck being harshly tugged.

She didn't seem to react or even register the three bound prisoners before her. Christen and Mallory didn't recognize her, but after a few moments, Emily's eyes widened and she began to scream and moan into her gag, collapsing limp against her bonds, sobbing. John smiled, he hadn't expected THAT.

'It looks like your friend recognizes Ash here.' John laughed, before speaking. 'This is Ashleigh Garson, and she went missing three years ago. I take it you knew her there, Em?' John laughed cruelly. 'No-one found her here, not in three years. And no-one, will find you.'

To be Continued...……..
Last edited by RopingRingers 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

This story is a quite a bit darker than what I'm used to, but still engrossing. Please continue.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

WOW (do I need to say more?)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago WOW (do I need to say more?)
I don't know, that could be both good or bad 😂 or you mean World of Warcraft, in which case, I dunno 😉😂 sorry terrible joke I know lol
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 4 years ago I don't know, that could be both good or bad 😂 or you mean World of Warcraft, in which case, I dunno 😉😂 sorry terrible joke I know lol
I have a tendency not to react to stories I don't like. Nuff said? :lol:

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 4 years ago I don't know, that could be both good or bad 😂 or you mean World of Warcraft, in which case, I dunno 😉😂 sorry terrible joke I know lol
I have a tendency not to react to stories I don't like. Nuff said? :lol:
<Tips hat> nuff said ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hey guys and gals, this part we have kicked it up a notch, so be warned, this is not a story for the faint of heart. That said, I hope you enjoy it :)

Part 2-A - Bob

Christen sobbed and pleaded, her rear felt violated, and her entire torso was stinging. Her cinnamon brown body burned as marks from the catoninetail could be seen on her belly and thighs. Mal was on an XFrame and Emily found herself like Mallory being stripped. Christen had been stripped nude, Mallory only had her thong on, and Emily was reduced to her bra and panties.

“Man, look at this ginger race traitor, got a nice body.” Drake said, running his hands up her body. She shook her head, angry tears falling down her cheeks. Christen looked over her shoulder, her beautiful hazel eyes looking at Ashleigh, who looked beyond broken. Staring ahead with no hint of emotion.

“Noommmpheess!” Emily screamed as Drake and a man named Jack groped her breasts and thighs. She pulled against her bonds to no avail.

Wallace laughed. “Lets give her something to actually scream about.” He said, walking over to a wheel on the side of the rack. Emily’s eyes went wide.

There was a creaking sound as he turned the rack. “Aggghaaghhieeenommfffph!” Emily screamed as her athletic body started to be pulled. After a few turns her body was taunt, but Drake smirked as he continued to turn it. “Aghhieeeaghffph!” She screamed as she felt her body being strained. She bit down on the gag that was shoved into her mouth, sobbing as she gasped for air as her limbs burned and her midsection was strained.

Jack meanwhile walked back over with a bat. “Lets make your body as red as your hair slave.” He said bringing the bat onto her belly.

“Agghhauughhieeph!” She screamed from the blow, coughing into her gag. Her body trembling in pain. Jack was skillful at this, he brought the bat down on her thighs, another scream. She would be covered in bruises soon, but he knew how to not break any body, he had accidentally cracked a few ribs in the past, but was more careful around the ribs now. Besides, the midriff made a perfect tender target.

“Agghieegooommmphh!” Emily screamed as her midriff was hit again. The little air she regained knocked back out.

Mal sobbed as she watched, her legs shaking in terror as Wallace rubbed her brown body. Her athletic body making him hard. “Man, we got real lucky today!” He said, slapping her thigh, making her squeak as John laughed.

He walked over to Christen. “Oh yes, no doubt about that.” He said slapping Christen’s ass. Making her yelp, his hand lingered, groping it. “No doubt at all.” He took a ballgag and forced it into Christen’s mouth, buckling it tightly behind her head.

“Mphhess!” Christen pleaded into her gag sobbing, her wrists her from the shackles, her legs burned from holding herself up on her toes, her midsection and thighs burned from the whipping. John drank in the suffering of her brown body and smiled.

“My you make me hard.” He said, reaching around and rubbing her burning stomach, slowly making his way up to her breasts with one hand, and to her nether regions with his other. “Shaved, very nice.” He said as Christen hung her head and sobbed. He undid her shackles, she collapsed onto the table in front of her, John held her arms, bringing them behind her and quickly and painfully tied her wrists and elbows tightly together. He grabbed her chocolate hair as he unzipped his pants. “I’m going to be rough.”

Christen closed her eyes and sobbed. “Noommmphhhess!” She screamed as he held onto her hair with one hand and her waist with another. She screamed again as he penetrated her, pistoning hard and fast.

“Oh yes slave.” He said grinning. “Your brown body is mine.” He said with a grunt of pleasure as he pushed deeper and harder, denying any pleasure to Christen. “Fuck this is a great body!” He smiled, Christen’s backside was literally immaculate, and he enjoyed taking her hard and fast from behind.

Mal sobbed as she saw was what happening to Christen. Sobbing as Wallace kept shocking her side with a taser and Emily continued to be beaten. Wallace saw her looking over at Christen and smirked. “Oh, feel like you’re being left out?” He said, unshackling her from the Xframe and dragging her over to a bench. “Want to join in Hunter?”

“Fuck yeah! Love to put a nice black girl into her proper place taking white cock.” He said laughing.

“Good!” Wallace said as he roughly pressed Mallory onto the bench. “Grab the ring gag will ya.” He said, smiling as he ran his hands along Mallory’s back. “My, you’re pretty fine yourself. Biracial girls are often pretty, our first slave was like that, tried to soften me up with talk that it was because mixing everyone got us closer to God’s image.” He chuckled. “I didn’t tolerate such nonsense.” He said as Mallory was forced to lay on the cushioned bench, her ankles forced into shackles and her knees put onto pads as he took her arms and put them into an armbinder.

“Got it.” Hunter said coming back with a ring gag. He roughly ripped off Mal’s duct tape and held up the ring gag. “Open up slave.”

Mallory let out a wail. “Oh god, please no pleassghhackk!” She moaned as the ring gag was forced into her mouth. Hunter chuckled as he unzipped his pants.

“You better swallow every last drop slave. Or else I’ll whip you bloody!” Mallory couldn’t stop sobbing as Wallace undid his jeans.

Christen had her hair pulled up, forced by John to watch as Wallace roughly entered Mallory, just as rough as John was being with her. Hunter grabbed ahold of her hair and harshly started to piston into her mouth and throat as Mallory wailed.

“Oh yeah, you’ll be having your mouth and throat used plenty don’t worry.” He said into her ear as he grunted in pleasure. Christen could only sob at the abuse. “Fuck you’re- perfect.” John said as he admired her smooth brown skin, silky hair, and fantastic body and pretty face. “I’m not normally a sadist, but my I’m going to break this perfect body.” He said as he climaxed into her. Christen joined Mallory in letting out a wail as she felt his seed inside her. “Oh don’t worry.” He said painfully slapping her thigh. “We got a pill for you to take every day.” He laughed as he pulled out, grabbing a damp towel to clean both of them up.

Hunter meanwhile pinched Mallory’s nose. “Swallow every last drop slave.” He said, climaxing deep down the poor girl’s throat. She swallowed and swallowed, her throat sore and despising the taste. Sobbing until Hunter finally finished, making her clean him up before he pulled out. She felt Wallace climax into her as she was held in place by the bench.

Christen wished she was out of tears but she wasn’t. She regretted taking her friends down that trail for exercise. She regretted not fighting back, not running. They had done nothing wrong, but now because of their gender and skin color these cruel militiamen felt that it was their right to reduce them into nothing more than their property. And she didn’t see any hope for them, she didn’t want to give up but she didn’t see any hope.

John walked back, running a hand down her back, reaching around to grope her stomach. “I’d advise you to submit slave, it’s your proper place after all. Besides, that redhead traitor has been feisty and look at the pain she’s been put through. I’ll put you through the same pain later because this body was made for breaking, though it fits better on the wheel wouldn’t you say? But you’re mine, poor poor Emily is about to be used in all three holes at once.” He said with a chuckle as Emily, sobbing in agony from half an hour on the rack and being beaten by the bat slumped to the ground and Drake, Jack, and Travis picked her up and dragged her over to a table.

Part 2-B - RopingRingers

As she watched her friend being dragged to the table by the three men, Christen continued to sob into her gag, watching helplessly as Drake and Travis forced Emily on top of the table, on her hands and knees. Drake bound her wrists together, wrenching the rope as tight as he could, laughing as she howled from the pain, before lashing the other end on the underside of the table.

Wallace meanwhile had begun binding her ankles together, feet crossed over each other. He seemed less interested in making the rope torturously painful, perhaps he thought she had suffered enough, perhaps her simply was in a hurry. But before long, her ankles were also strapped to the table and she sat, in an awkward doggy-style position, tears streaming down her pale, freckled cheeks as she looked around at the cruel laughing faces of her captors.

They didn't allow her any respite from her suffering. Before she could even react to its sudden appearance, Drake rammed his thick and rather long member down her throat. Emily had never experienced oral sex before, she was in fact a virgin though she lied about it to her friends, and now she had a huge cock almost bumping the base of her neck.

It was too much for the young red-head, and before long she felt it - the rising nausea and -
Emily vomited, the thick green liquid oozing out around Drake's cock. He pulled out in disgust.

'You filthy fucking whore!' he hissed, wrenching her head back by the hair and spitting into her face as she sobbed.

'I'm sorry!' she begged. 'I didn't mean too! It was just so bi - ' She was cut off by a hard slap across the face. 'Shut up, you fetid scab,' Drake spat. 'Hey Wallace!'

'Yeah mate?' 'Grab the cat of nine tails. And the biggest fucking ballgag we've got.'

Emily's eyes widened, a fresh wave of tears began to spill out of her gorgeous sapphire eyes. 'Please, no!' she begged. 'I'll do anything you say!'
Drake leaned in close, brushing her hair back over her ear. He grinned nastily. 'I know you will, girlie. For the rest of your miserable life.'

Emily began to speak but was interrupted by Wallace wrenching her head back, and forcing an absolutely MONSTROUS black ball gag past her teeth. It barely fit past, but once it squeaked past, Emily groaned in objection to her jaw stretching way past its normal limit. Wallace simply smirked, before handing Drake the cat of nine tails. 'She's all your, mate.'

Drake smiled, walked around behind Emily. 'I'm going to make you scream girl, while the maid deals with your fucking mess. Then, we're going to fill every hole you have.' Emily began to scream as she had done since arriving in this sadistic hell, but as usual, it did nothing to stop the cascade of hellfire being rained upon her porcelain back.

Meanwhile, Christen had been dragged over to a second X-frame, next to Mallory. John called over another militia man that had been hovering in the background, a skinny-looking bald guy with way too many face piercings and a bunch of Nazi tattoos.

'Hey, Tolliver! Come help me get this bitch in place!' John called. As the man called Tolliver approached, Christen began twisting and trying to break John's grip. He simply smiled, tightening his hand sharply, digging into her bicep. He pulled out a glistening Bowie knife from a sheath hanging from his hip, held it up to her eye. Christen froze, her blood turning to ice.

'Settle down, beast,' John said. 'You don't want to get the whip, do you?' Christen shook her head, eyes turgid. 'Good.' John suddenly spun her around, quickly cutting away the ropes that still bound her arms. Spinning her back, he then shoved her up against the X-frame, grabbing one arm and fastening it high on the frame as Tolliver did the same to her left arm. The two men then squatted down, fastening her legs in place as well.

They stepped back, admiring the sight of the two cinnamon-skinned girls, helpless and waiting. Mallory still wore her cute black thong, Christen however was completely naked, her perky tits accentuated once again by her hands being above her head. Christen writhed and struggled against her bonds - she really was a fighter, John thought to himself.

The other one, was pathetic. Hanging limp and motionless, she had been largely ignored compared to the other two, and yet she was the most broken!

'That's why their kind are weak,' John thought scornfully to himself. Then, he had an idea. He smiled sadistically.

'Tolliver? Go grab four nipple clamps, a taser, and two decent canes.' The girl's eyes both widened in abject terror. Meanwhile, Emily continued to scream into her gag as Drake continued to lash her flesh, the milky-white skin now covered in angry, vivid red welts.

As all this was going on, there was one man not joining in the punishment of the girls. He stood at the militia's clubhouse bar, polishing the tall beer steins, listening to the screaming and sounds of torment and laughter coming from below. He wasn't a huge man, five foot seven, but he was an absolute TANK of a man, arms as thick as most men's necks and legs like tree trunks. He had a chiselled face, young and handsome, with bleach blonde hair and vivid blue eyes. The militia loved that.

Curiously however, he only had one tattoo, and unlike the others, it had no bigoted connotations. A tarantula, on the back of his hand, its legs stretching out in various directions - toward his wrists, his thumb, up a finger. No-one there knew what it meant. But as he listened to the sounds of suffering echoing from below, he felt something he didn't expect.

Disgust. He had signed up to John and his bigoted bullshit at a low point in his life - he lost his job, his home, and he needed someone to blame. John had given him just the target - the so called sub humans. But now, listening to what was being done to these girls who had done nothing but jog up the wrong path, he realized he was wrong. THIS, was wrong. But he had to be careful. He was hugely outnumbered. He had to pick his moment. As he put up the last beer stein into the cupboard, he heard John's voice ring out. 'Hey, Dan!'

Emily fell forward as far as her bonds would let her, too exhausted to even cry anymore. Her back was nothing but criss-crossed red welts and marks. Drake ran his hand down her back. ''Now, lets see if you vomit on white cock again.' Drake indicated to Wallace. 'Ready to fuck this bitch?' Wallace smirked. 'Damn right.'

While Drake had been whipping Emily, Ashleigh had been made to clean up the vomit staining the floor. She now walked, slowly and dejectedly, up the stairs into the main clubhouse, carrying the mop and bucket she had used. John called out. 'Hey, Dan!' He looked at Wallace and Drake. 'Hold on, boys.'

A minute later, another man walked down the steps. Mallory and Christen could see him enter, but Emily was bound facing away from the stairs, so she couldn't. As the man walked deeper into the room, stepping up to John, Christen saw that he was quite handsome, and somehow didn't look as cruel as the other men. He wasn't smirking, or leering at them. As he stepped up to John, he swept his hair back - Mallory and Christen both saw he had a spider tattooed on the back of his hand.

'What's up boss?' the man called Dan asked in a thick Bostonian accent.

'Well, you're hiding away up there, playing the domestic, you're missing all the fun mate!' John jerked a thumb toward Emily. 'Check out this gorgeous piece of Aryan stock. Too bad she's a race traitor, but she's still above these other two.' John walked over to Emily, running a hand up her body.

'Do you like this one, Danny boy?' John smiled at him. Dan was mesmerized. She was absolutely beautiful. 'She doesn't deserve this, none of them do!' Dan's mind hissed at him. But he simply smiled and blended in - 'Sure boss. She's a smokin' little honey.'

John laughed. 'I thought you'd like her!' He laughed heartily. He turned, slapping her hard across the ass. 'So, I'm sure you'll want to help Drake and Wallace fuck this little hottie?'

To Be Continued.....
Last edited by RopingRingers 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Any opinions guys and girls, ideas on what the girls should experience next ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Bondage93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage93 »

Dark but still an interesting and entertaining story. I could suggest some breathplay. It's a dark subject matter but keep fleshing out the characters and it should be a good story
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Bondage93 wrote: 4 years ago Dark but still an interesting and entertaining story. I could suggest some breathplay. It's a dark subject matter but keep fleshing out the characters and it should be a good story
Interesting :) what is breathplay exactly, though I can hazard a guess lol
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Told you, dark mind :-) Good read though.

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago Told you, dark mind :-) Good read though.
;) I'm thinking the next story I write will be a bit more chilled 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic