Bound by Female bodybuilder (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
joecoyne10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound by Female bodybuilder (F/M)

Post by joecoyne10 »

This is my first story.

I'll start by describing myself. I'm Evan,I'm 5'10. 26 years old and in decent shape,not big with muscles but very toned and defined as i go to the gym every day. I work in a bar and i have brownish moppy hair.

I live in an apartment with my roommate Mandy. She's 52 years old and she's bisexual. She isn't drop dead gorgeous or anything,she's kind of a BBW. She has long sandy coloured hair and no matter what she wears, you can always see the shape of her big breasts. It's possible that she had a boob job when she was younger because they look great.

Anyway,she has a girlfriend,who i will get to later. I think it's because she's already in a relationship is the reason why i never thought too much about her in a sexual way.
We've only been living together for a little over a year. I was eager to move out of my parents house and there was an ad online for a room to let that was near my work. I jumped at the opportunity because with the way the economy was i couldn't be picky.
As far as Mandy was concerned,she liked me when she met me and was happy to have someone else with the rent. She worked part time as a baker.

Now about her girfriend. Her name is Rhonda. She's only been dating Mandy for about 7 months. She is a body builder who just turned 40. She has muscles everywhere. She's about 6'2 and has dark hair that's always tied in a bun. When she's not wearing her lycra leggings and tank top after coming from the gym,she usually wears very tight jeans and tight tops. Everything she wears is tight in order to show off her amazing physique.

But here's the thing. Rhonda does not like me. I think she resents me because i live with her girlfriend. We're always cordial with each other when Mandy is around but if Mandy goes to the bathroom,there is always this awkward silence. And sometimes when i come home from work,Mandy will greet me but Rhonda always shoots me a death stare as if I'm ruining something.
What bugs me is Rhonda lives 6 doors away in the same
Complex. So why dont they just hang out there instead?

Anyway,this is where the story gets crazy. It was Valentines day and i finished work early. I was supposed to work until 2 oclock in the morning but my work buddy wanted to swap shifts so i was arranged to work the following day instead so i headed for home.

It was pouring rain,and it was about a 5 minute walk. I was soaked to the skin when i walked through my front door. As i took off my shoes in the hall,i immediately got a nice smell of food coming from the kitchen. "Is that you hun?" Came a voice from the kitchen. Thats not Mandys voice i thought,and I'm certainly not hun. Before i could answer Rhonda appeared from the kitchen and a huge look of dissappointment fell on her face.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She said. "Uh...i live here i replied"
"You're supposed to be working late" said Rhonda
"I got off early,what are you doing here,wheres Mandy?"
Rhonda held her hand to her head in frustration as i continued to take off my shoes. "Goddammit,you weren't supposed to be here,I'm making a surprise dinner for Mandy when she gets home, you need to go somewhere else i have a special night planned!"
"What do you mean go somewhere,i have nowhere to go" i said.

"Hang out in my place for the evening" said Rhonda
"What" i said " I'm not doing that,I'm gonna hang out in my bedroom out of both your way and where I'll be comfortable"
She kept arguing with me and stood at my bedroom door as i started rooting out a change of clothes so i could shower. I grabbed a towel and Rhonda asked me what i was doing. "I'm taking a shower" i replied.
She kept yapping as i closed the bathroom door in her face.

The bathroom door never had a lock. Something i always promised to install some day but never got around to. I thought to myself,she's crazy,she'll probably walk in while im showering and argue again. I started bathing in the shower. I thought i heard a sound so i peered out the curtain to check but thankfully she had not entered the bathroom. I was about 10 minutes in the shower and when i was done i stepped out of the shower and started drying myself off. I put my socks on,then my underwear,then my blue jeans and then i couldn't find my t shirt.
I knew i had brought it with me because i specifically picked it out. I thought to myself did she smeak in and take my shirt just for badness. And i did hear a sound that time aswell. I put on my shoes and left the bathroom,shirtless. I headed for my bedroom to double check i hadn't left it there instead of accusing Rhonda first. I checked everywhere but there was no sign of it. I knew i had to confront her,which made me nervous.

Then,out of nowhere,I'm grabbed from behind. My arms were hanging by my side so when i was grabbed,my arms pinned to my side. I'm pushed face down on my bed. I couldn't see who was behind me but i just knew it was Rhonda. I struggled but her powerfull legs kept me down as she sat on my ass. "Stop Struggling" came Rhondas voice. I struggled as hard as i could. "Get the fuck off me you psycho " i Said as i felt my arms being pulled behind my back,then i felt a cold solid steel wrapping around my wrists and and clicking sound.

She had just hand cuffed me!
She got off me and i flipped over onto my back so i could see her. I felt myself go red in the face after being defeated by this Amazon. "What the fuck is wrong with you" i yelled. She stood there,proud,with her hands on her hips. "I ran down to my apartment when you were showering,and grabbed my cuffs" she proclaimed proudly. I didn't even question why she owned handcuffs,it just didnt surprise me.
"You could've burned the place down,you're supposed to be cooking" i said.
"Oh stop with the drama,and get up" she grabbed from under my arm and pulled me up. She pushed me to front door and opened it. "Where the fuck are we going ?" I said. She just shhhhd me and peered down the hall.
"Ok" she said "its in your best interest not to make a sound or the neighbours are gonna come out and see you handcuffed and topless" with that,she bent down in front of me,wrapped and big arms around my knees and hoisted me up over her shoulder.

All i could see was her ass,which in fairness to her,was big and beautiul. In my opinion,it was her only good feature,but i did not find myself attracted to her at all . I felt myself bouncing and her shoulder digging into my stomach. She was running with me over her shoulder. As pissed as i was,i couldn't help feel impressed. She opened a door and brought me inside to what i gathered, was her apartment. It was my first time in it.

She opened another door and next thing i know,i am flung off her shoulder,but it was a soft landing. I was on her bed. Before i could get my bearings i felt my shoes being removed and then she started pulling off my jeans,i panicked a bit,i dont know why. "Wait what are you doing?" I asked.
I heard her chuckle, " oh my god,tighty whities? Are you freaking kidding me"
Even though wearing briefs was my choice. Being handcuffed and stripped down to them by a person who has zero sexual desires or intentions for you,was embarrassing .
"No wonder you're single you nerd" she mocked.
She pulled open a drawer and pulled out some rope,threw the rope on my chest and left the room.
What the fuck was going on. One minute I'm walking into my apartment,now 20 minutes later,I've literally being kidnapped by my roommates muscle bound lesbian partner.

She returned a few seconds after,dragging a kitchen chair behind her. She pulled me up and sat me down in the chair,and removed my jeans which had been around my ankles. She got to work with the rope,tying each of my legs to the front legs of the chair.
Then she looped a rope through the cuffs and tied the rope to wooden bar that ran horizontally at the back of the chair.

"There" she said, "that should be enough to hold someone like you. I told you i needed you gone,i offered you my place for the night,but you wouldn't take it. Now you've ended up here anyway, albeit,a bit tied up."

"Untie me now" i demanded " i get the message,you can have the apartment to yourselves for the night,just let me go"

"No,i dont think so. I want you sit here and think about things,maybe consider moving out so i can move in with Mandy."

She went to leave but then stopped at the door,and studied me for a few seconds.... " you know,anytime i ever had a chick tied up. I'd always gag her. But in your case a gag isn't needed cos if you scream for help and someones comes to your rescue,they're gonna find you in those nerdy little briefs,and that would be humiliating, besides i don't want any of my expensive gags in your mouth.

We just stared at each other for a few seconds,then she started to approach me,she reached down and grabbed me by the balls and then started feeling my dick,through my underwear.

"You know usually a guy would be turned on by being tied up by a hot chick,but you're not one bit hard down here. You must be genuinly scared"

I looked straight in her eyes and said " if it were any other woman,i would be hard but you're not a 'hot chick'. You're a fucking bi MMMMPPHHH"

Rhonda had clasped her big hand over my mouth before i could finish my sentence and said "on second thought,maybe you do need to be gagged,but like i said,I'm not using my gags"

She reached down to my feet and started removing my white socks,she started to ball one up.

"Wait,no,sorry please dont MMMMPHH"

She stuffed one of the socks deep into my mouth,at least it was clean. Then,using her big arms she stretched out the other sock as much as she could and tied it tight around my head. The only sounds i could make were an MMMPHing sound,which seemed to amuse her,i struggled with my bonds in the chair as she stood at the door and said with a smile "dont go anywhere" she flicked the lightswitch off and closed the door leaving me bound and gagged in my nothing but my briefs.

END OF PART ONE
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Really solid start man, welcome to the forum!

The story was well paced, with efficient use of exposition to set up the dynamics of the characters, which made the interesting tie even better.

Also happen to love when dudes are tied up in briefs, so win win!

Keep up the writing man, great start :)
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Very nice start! Can’t wait to read more of this
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Definitely can’t wait to see what happens in this story! Great job!
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

Will he be kept bound by both lesbians? Made to go to work to pay for his share of the apartment, comes home to be bound and made to service both women....
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Nice start.
dallen108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dallen108 »

Maybe they make him their foot slave!
dallen108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dallen108 »

Can’t wait for part 2
joecoyne10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joecoyne10 »

Sorry for the delay on part two.

I sat there, stuck to the hard timber chair,which also had no cushion. It was extremely uncomfortable. My eyes slowly adjusted to the dark room. I could feel the sock pressing hard against the back of my throat. Rhonda had really stuffed it in there. And my other sock was tied very tight around my head,making it impossible to push out the gag with my tongue.

I spent the first five minutes focusing on breathing through my nose. My heart was still racing ,to the point where i was nearly on the verge of panic it seemed. I had never been in a situation like this before.
I tried to find the knot that bound the handcuffs to the chair but to no avail.
My neck began to ache,as there was no head support.
After about 20 minutes i just let my head hang in defeat as i started to wonder when Rhonda would be back.
Surely she would at least check on me if not free me.

It seemed a lifetime had passed when i heard footsteps coming from the hallway. The bedroom door opened and my eyes were blinded by the light.
Rhonda approched me and went to the back of the chair.
"Plmmmmpph lemmp mmpee hooo" i tried to say,through my gag.
"Shut up" said Rhonda "there's been a small change in plan". I could feel her untying the rope that was looped through the handcuffs. At last i was able to lean forward.
Rhonda then crouched and faced me. She pulled my gag out and asked me if i needed the bathroom. "I NEED YOU TO LET ME GMMPPPPPHH". Again,she clasped her big palm over my mouth to silence me.
"Its now or never you little nerd,do you need the bathroom?". I was still bound hands and feet,which told me my ordeal was far from over. I thought i better take the opportunity to go now or i would piss myself later.
She removed her hand from my mouth. "Yes" i said.

Rhonda started to untie the ropes around my ankles. She then helped me to my feet as she guided me into the en suite. "This is gonna be awkward" she said as she stood behind me and grabbed the waist band of my underwear and yanked them down. "Oooh,nice ass you got there. I'm not attracted to men but if Mandy wasn't around tonight,I'd put a wig on you and fuck you with my strapon"

That comment really struck fear in me so i decided to ignore it and change the subject. "So Mandy is home now?" I said. "She is,she got home 10 minutes after i first left you. We just finished dinner"
"What?" I asked, ""how long have i been here?"
"Nearly an hour and half" answered Rhonda.
"Does Mandy know I'm here?"
"No!" Said Rhonda. " i didn't feel the need to inform her that her roomate is bound and gagged in her girlfriends bedroom. Now,I'll give you some privacy" said Rhonda,as i heard her close the bathroom door behind her.
I sat down on the toilet to pee so not to pee all over the floor if i was standing up with no hands.
I stood back up and Rhonda returned. I quickly turned my back to her. "Ooh,there's that sweet little ass again. Do you not want me to see your junk or something?".
She turned me around and had a look at my cock.
"Well I'm no expert,but that's not bad!" She said with a grin as she bent down to pull up my underwear. "Oh,do you wanna step out of these or do you still wanna wear them?" She said,mockingly.
"Please pull them up" i asked.
"Really?" She said. "Very well"
"FYI,they are way too tight on you. But they're not the only thing thats gonna be tight and white on you. Ya see I'm afraid im gonna have to tie you back up"
I could not believe it. "Oh my god Rhonda,this is crazy. Just let me go I'm not gonna disrupt your night.
"I know you're not" she said. " i want to keep you like this as payback for all the other times you got in my way"
She guided me back to the bedroom as i kept pleading my case. She pushed me face down on the bed again and picked up the sock that she had stuffed in my mouth earlier. The other sock was around my neck .
"Please Rhonda,this is crazy"
"Oh enough of your whining" she said as she stuffed the sock back in my mouth and pulled up the other sock to keep it in place,re tightening it also. She then started to tie my ankles together and then my knees. Then she used more rope to bind my upper arms to my chest and then more rope around my belly keeping my forearms tight to my back. She kept the handcuffs on my wrists but looped a rope under the chain and looped the other end through my ankles and pulled hard putting me in a very tight hogtie. I was well and truly tied up with no chance of escape.
I moaned and struggled on her bed. Rhonda looked down at me and in one fluid motion she grabbed the sides of her tanktop and pulled it over her head. She stood there topless. She wasn't wearing a bra It was the first time i noticed her beauty. I had so much dislike for her beforehand that i never noticed how sexy she was. Her breasts were big and firm. Her nipples were hard. She then began to remove her jeans. She didn't have any underwear on. She had a small bush above her pussy. Her waist was big and curvy and ran nicely into her thick muscular thighs.
I couldn't help but let out a small moan of arousel.
"Is someone finally awake in tighty whitey town?" she cheekily asked.
She turned on her heel and walked towards her walk in closet giving me a couple of seconds to watch her big ass bounce as she moved.
At this stage my cock was hard but i was lying face down so i couldn't get in a position to manoeuvre my cock to an upright position. I turned on my side but Rhonda was right,my briefs were too tight. They held my dick in place and it was growing harder. The harder it got,the more it pressed against my briefs. I was very uncomfortable. I wish i had taken her offer the step out of them because i was so overwhelmed and aroused by her body that if i was completely naked i would've dry humped her bed and came all over her duvet.
A few moments later Rhonda stepped out of her closet and she was dressed all in black. She was wearing a latex catsuit. She had big shiny black boots on and she was wearing a catwoman mask over her eyes.
"This is what i meant by change of plan"
She grabbed a gym bag and gathered up her clothes she was wearing beforehand and put them in the bag.
"You see,Mandy wants to play tonight.she wants to play catburglar. She's sitting patiently on her couch waiting to act surprised when i grab her from behind."
Rhonda opened a drawer and and started collecting loads of coils of rope. She pulled out a vibrator, a dildo,a strap on,a ball gag and black tape.
She loaded the bag and zipped it up.
"These games can last hour's with us. But I'll be back here to check on you later so just hang tight. Haha,'tight'"
She closed the door and once again left me bound and gagged in her bedroom only this time,my hard on was my biggest concern.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

very interesting story
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

Great story! I love how helpless and horny our captive is.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Forgot to subscribe to this topic, so I missed part two. Friggin awesome continuation dude!

Hope to see more soon.

Peace
Chris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chris »

Well done, will there be a third part?
joecoyne10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joecoyne10 »

An hour must've passed since Rhobda had left. My boner had also passed,which was good.
I lay on Rhonda's bed,hogtied. Switching between lying on my belly and lying on my side. Both were uncomfortable. I wasn't even attempting to make noise anymore. I had only tired myself out already and it was no use. The gag was packed too tight and tied too tight. Thankfully i was breathing good through my nose.
Rhonda had left the light on this time. I looked at the clock on her wall.
00:10am.

Rhonda had said she'd be back to check on me but something told me that it wouldn't be anytime soon. She was probably having too much fun with Mandy.
Mandy was probably bound and gagged and being fucked by Rhonda right now. I tried not to think about that because i didn't want or need a boner right now. What i needed was freedom.
My hands explored for a loose rope end or anything i could get my hands on,maybe a knot or something. To my advantage,the cuffs around my wrists gave me some leeway. As opposed to if my hands were tied tight together with Rope.
WAIT
THATS IT i thought
The handcuffs.
Surely there would he a handcuff key in the top drawer of Rhondas bedside locker. The same drawer she had all the rope and toys in.

I flipped onto my back and maneuvered my body so my feet were just hanging off the bed. I managed to get my big toe into the drawer handle. I couldn't pull the drawer open. Luckily there was room for more toes,so i got my other big toe in. I pulled but the drawer was stiff. The locker tipped and nearly fell over. I stopped it. I pulled again,slowly. A gap opened. I then positioned my toes in the drawer and pulled it out. Out more. All the way out. The drawer fell down and the contents spilled over her carpet floor.
I squirmed on the bed. Flipped back on to my belly. I flipped and flopped so i could position my head over the side of the bed. All the while making involuntary grunts and mphing sounds. I was sweating and my body ached.

Being hogtied is not fun i thought.
I looked down on the ground to see the contents of the drawer.
More rope,gags,lube,note pad,gum,some one dollar bills. AH EUREKA. A small pair of keys.

They looked like handcuff keys. I was relieved and excited.
Now i just need to try get off the bed safely.
I turned my body again. Lying on my belly,with my hogtied legs at the edge of the bed,my plan was to slide down slowly landing on my knee's.
Instead,my weight shifted and i slipped off slamming down on the carpet with my left arm,hip and leg taking the brunt. My head hit the floor too but it wasn't so bad. I let out a cry.
GGGRRRMMMPPPHHHH.
I caught my breath,and wiggled around in search for the key.
I grabbed it.
Holding the key between my index finger and my thumb,i searched for the keyhole with my middle finger.
I found it.
After a minute of fidgeting i managed to slide the key in the hole.
Turned the key.
CLICK CLICK

The cuff popped open.
I pulled my left wrist out,and the looped rope ran loose,releasing my legs from the hogtie.
I lay there for a minute enjoying the relief. Unfortunately my arms and elbows were still pinned behind my back with rope.But my wrists were free and i was no longer hogtied. So now my next step was getting to an upright position.
On my knees,i moved my chest to the bed. I pushed with my knees. No good.

I turned sideways,leaning into the bed,i pushed with the side of my bound feet until my waist was above bed height. My ass now resting on the edge of the bed. I bounced a little to give me some momentum.
1 bounce
2 bounce
And up i went.
Shit.
Too much momentum. I stumbled.
Instinct told me to stick a foot out to stop my fall.
Reality reminded me that my feet were bound.
I hopped twice,crashing into the wall.
It hurt
But i was now on my feet.

Next i hopped my way to the door.
Having never been tied up before,i was quickly realising the difficulties in hopping.
Small hops,bit by bit. I made it to the bedroom door.
Opened that door with my free'd wrists.
Hopped in to the hallway.
Stopping every few hops to catch my breath and rest against the walls.

Finally i turned the corner to the kitchen.
I hopped towards the drawers. Resting on the counter for a few seconds before turning my back to the drawers.
I slipped my fingers between the drawer handle and hopped forward.
I turned around.
"GHDD AMMM       MUM OM A MITCH"
I cursed through my sock gagged mouth.
There was nothing but butter knives,spoons and forks in Rhonda's kitchen drawer.
No scissors, although i bet she was scissoring the fuck outta Mandy right now.
No kitchen knives in her drawer.
There they were. 7 sharp knives,stuck on a strip of magnet on the wall. In a place i could never reach as long as i was tied up the way i was.
I felt defeated yet again.
I felt like crying,i felt sorry for myself. I felt angry.
I didn't deserve this.
"Fuck it" , i thought. "I've had just about enough of this"
"I've got nothing to lose. I'm gonna hop my ass down to my apartment and knock until they answer the door. Mandy will either see me tied up or hear my gagged cries"
"She'll put a stop to this"

I hopped to the front door,turned the lock and opened the door.
I peered out,left and right. It must be after 01:00am now. That escape attempt had taken some time and the hopping was a slow process.
Everybody on this floor is probably in for the night. Maybe not asleep,but definitely indoors for the night.
Everybody is probably fucking. Its Valentines after all. Everybody is fucking,except me.
I'm tied up and gagged in my briefs in the hallway. Just my fucking luck.

Anyway.,here i go. Small hops again.My apartment is 6 doors down.
"Damn" i thought "that's a lot of hops"

Again,i hop a bit and rest,but i don't rest for too long. I dont want to be seen like this. It would be the single most embarrassing moment if my life if i am seen.
I hop more. I'm getting a rhythm now. Flowing nicely with the hops. I get confident. The hops get bigger. I'm making good ground.
Shit.
I stumble. I try to mantain my balance. I lose concentration again. I try to walk instead of hop. Shit. I'm falling. Fuck. I'm falling hard. At speed.

BANG.

I Crash headfirst into a door. I'm a little dazed. Disoriented. I'm lying on my back. I focus on my breathing.
Who's door was that anyway?
Where exactly in the hallway am i?

The door opens.
I see red heels. The feet begin to cross each other.
I look further up. Beautiful long legs. A red mini skirt that hugs a nice wide waist.
A pair of crossed arms are resting over an exposed flat stomach,and above those crossed arms is a tight red top trying its best to contain a big pair of breasts. There is some nice cleaveage on show.
I look further up and i see a pair of red lips,beautiful,yet menacing eyes. Red hair that falls to her shoulders.
Its not Rhonda
Its not Mandy.
Its door number 28.
My neighbour.
My Trans Neighbour.
It's Sharon.

She looks down at me. She stares at me for a few seconds. Her eyes wander over my body.

And just as i thought,it is the single most embarrassing moment of my life.

We never spoke much before except for "hello's" and one time some small talk in the elevator.
What am i going to say to her now.?
What's she going to say to me?

"My,oh my" says Sharon
"If it isn't my knight in shining bondage"

"HMMM?" I say puzzled. My eyes widening a little. Confusion sets in.
She reaches down for my ankles.

She picks up my feet and pulls me inside her apartment.

She closes the door.
Reaches for my face and pulls out my gag.

I spit out the sock and breathlessly try to speak
"Sharon
𝑰𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒔
I'm so sorry about this. I know this is Awkward
𝑰𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒔
I've been tied up all nimmppph"
Sharon silences me,mid sentence,clamping a big hand over my mouth.
I mppph into her hand. Confused yet again.

"Calm down and listen"
She says
"Are you in danger?"
She releases her hand from my mouth.

"No,I'm not but ,its a long stommhhhppp"

She cuts me off again. Hand over mouth.

"Who did this to you? Who tied you up?"

She lets go again.

"Rhonda did. Rhonda from up the hall. Do you know her?

"Rhonda tied you up?" She asks.

"Yeh,Rhonda"  i say

"Rhonda who is dating Mandy?
Lesbian Rhonda, tied you up. Stripped you half naked and tied you up?"

"Like i said,its a long story"

"I bet its a really good one" she says. Amused.

"Yeh,Whatever. Listen,can you untie me?"

"Yes i can' says Sharon

"Oh my god thank you,thank you"

"The question is  .....will i?"
Sharon cracks a devilish smile at me as she stands to her feet.
She reaches down and picks me up with ease. She carries me in her arms the way a groom carries a bride.
"Wait wait,Sharon,what are you doing,untie me NOW!" I demand.

She sits me down in a kitchen chair.
Pulls out her phone.
"I need to make a quick phonecall Eric. Its Eric right?
"EVAN" I YELL
She stands behind me and covers my mouth once more with her hand.
"Be quiet Evan" she says.
I hear the phone ringing. It rings for a while
Then i hear  "hello?"

Sharon speaks - " hello Rhonda, this is Sharon"
Fear sets back in as i protest into Sharons hand.

Tbc
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Nice to see a long awaited part 3 :D
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Excellent 👌👌👌👌👌👌 eagerly waiting for part 3
joecoyne10