(F/F) Daughter's Initiation-Chapter 1

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Again a well writen update. You are certainly making her suffer for her choice to be a slave. Keep up the good work and like those who've already commented I look forward to the next part
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

That night there was a crack of the whip. The sound of it meeting flesh, and then a gagged scream. Jasmin’s head snapped back as she felt a white hot line going acorss her belly. She swore she had to have been cut in half. But alas it was just like the previous twenty lashes.

“This her first time with a full on bullwhip?” Her Aunt- Mistress asked. She held the bullwhip in her hand. Both her and Jasmin’s mother had each lashed her twenty times with in.

“Yes, I’ve used some other things like the flog and crop on her. But the more serious stuff like the bullwhip and catoninetails I haven’t used yet.” She replied.

“Well she’s going to be getting that all the time now.” Vic said with a smile as she held it. “Never less than thirty lashes either.”

“Ommmmphheeess!” Jasmin geniuinely begged. “Phheess-ahggggghhnmohhieeeepmh!” Her body rocked as her Mistress sent a sharp strike right across her diaphragm.

“Silence slave!” She demanded cruelly and harshly. “Still need to break her obvious Lil Sis.” She said smirking at Vivian. Vivian rolled her eyes. “Look at that slave! Splendid.” Jasmin’s mother nodded in agreement. The teen latina was completely nude. Her dark brown hair put into a ponytail behind her. Twenty-two harsh whip marks, almost cuts criss crossed her midsection, from her ribs to her waist. Two marks went across her breasts, and a few actually trailed from her lower stomach all the way to her thighs. They were turning a harsh red on her flawless brown skin and covered much of her body.

“Oh look at that skin convulsing.” Vivian said mockingly as she walked over to her daughter’s nude form. She groped her tortured belly, it was shaking in agony. “Oh yes, and its only going to get worse.” She said slapping the abused skin, making Jasmin cry out into her ball gag. She was shackled to the ceiling, a pulley forcing her to stand on the balls of her feet painfully. Her thighs, where not whipped, shuddered in pain from being forced to stand like that for so long.

“If she’s not in near constant pain or humiliation then we’re not being harsh enough.” Her aunt said, a thin lustful smile on her lips. As her sister stepped back she whipped her niece once more. This one at an upward angle across her belly. Jasmin bit down on the rubber ball gag, screaming once more in agony.

“I’ve suffered this plenty times before.” She replied a hand on her hip.

“Oh I know.” Her sister replied. “Your husband should be happy. You’re still a knockout for your age.”

“My age? 36 is old know?” She said raising an eyebrow. Her sister let Jasmin marinate in pain for a few more seconds before whipping Jasmin again. “Not long enough wait, need to let her suffer a few more seconds before whipping her again.”

“Oh don’t be mad at me sis.” She said smiling. “You know what I meant.” She chuckled as she looked at Jasmin’s quivering body. Shaking in agony as she inhaled deep breaths through her nose. “I’ve helped your husband torture you before, I know your body is almost as good as your slave there.”

“Almost.”

Vic rolled her eyes. “Come on, you can do the final lashes.” She said, handing the bullwhip to Vivian, who smiled. Her daughter desperately shook her head toward her mother. Tears rolling down her cheeks. But all she received was a look from her master as she whipped her, hitting her ribs right below her breasts.
-

About ten minuets later Jasmin hung from the ceiling. Sobbing in pain. Her arms hurt from her body being held up. Her legs hurt from being forced to stand on the balls of her feet. And her midsection and thighs were in the worst pain she had ever felt. This was past being pleasurable. It was agony.

“Lets get her some water.” Her Master said, taking a lukewarm cup and bringing it over to her. She took out her ball gag. Jasmine sobbed as she drank the water. “You better drink it Slave.” Her master said harshly as she drank it until the water was gone.

She couldn’t take it. “Please Master!” She said sobbing, shaking her head vigorously. “Please, this is too much. Please can I have a break?” She said, tears rolling down her cheek. Her mother crossed her arms as her Aunt’s eyes went wide.

“You then you can burst out talking and ask to have a break!” Her aunt- Mistress said, walking over and harshly pulling her hair back.

“You asked for this.” Her mother said, her arms still crossed. “You don’t get to back out now. You were the naive one. You don’t get a break. You get to submit and suffer.”

“Oh she’s going to suffer a lot for that.” Her Aunt said, walking over and lowering the pulling. Jasmin fell to her knees.

“Please!” She begged. As her eyes went wide as she saw her Aunt put on a strap on. She walked over and grabbed her roughly by the hair.

“You dare keep talking out of line.” She said slapping Jasmin roughly on the cheek. “You’re a slave, you will submit totally!” She pushed closer to her. “In!”

“Uh.” Jasmin paused, still sobbing until she was slapped again.

“Put it into your mouth slave! You need to practice, I know plenty of male acquaintances that we’ll be renting you out too!” Grabbing her by both hands by the hair she forced her onto the phallic shaft. Jasmin choked as her head was forced to move back and forth. Her mother walked over, shaking her head.

“A slave needs to know how to pleasure both sexes. But men especially.” She chuckled as Jasmin sobbed and gurgled on the strap on. “Come on slave, tell us, what are you!” She demanded slapping her cheek.

“Aghhhh smmaaaavvhhjggh!” She screamed, her hair being pulled farther along the strap on. Vic slapped her again.

“Beg for forgiveness for even asking for a break!” She demanded, slapping her again. Jasmin sobbed.

“Aghhhhhmessmmmph mmmaaghhphrehissmp!” Her ‘Mistress’ laughed as she forced the strapon deeper into her mouth. Jasmin sobbed as her throat became sore and she was humiliated by her aunt.

“You’re going to make me and your mother a ton of money when we start renting you out and auctioning you off.” She said, slapping Jasmin again, her body shaking in fear from listening. Overwhelmed by just how deep she had gotten herself. “Now get off!” She said pulling her hair and tossing her to the ground. She unclipped the strap on as her mother activated the pulley. Pulling her exposed body back into the air.

“You asked for this Slave.” Her mother said callously. “It will become much more natural in time. But youre not a broken slave yet.”

“Please Master, Mistress. I’m sorry!” Jasmin said sobbing as she saw her aunt walk up with a bunch of clamps and a ballgag. She sobbed as it was forced into her mouth. The clamps were then attached to her nipples, navel, four on each of her sides, her thighs, and more private areas. Her Aunt leered at her as she walked away. Jasmin was an intelligent girl, her eyes were wide and she screamed as she realized what these were.

“Time for you to scream some more slave.” Her mother said.

“Yes.” Her Aunt added. “You need to learn just how many different ways we can make your life hell.” Jasmin shook her head, babbling for mercy into her gag as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. Her stomach knotting in fear. “How we can immerse you in agony.” She turned the dial, Jasmin started to sputtered as a hellfire of electric pulses surged through her body. Safe, but horrifically painful. “Shocking, isn’t it.”

“That was horrendously bad.” Her mother said rolling her eyes. “Make her scream again.”

“Oh I will.” Her Aunt said, turning the dial hire. The clamps heating up, bringing fresh pain to where they were clamped on. Jasmin screamed, pulling fruitlessly at her bondage like an animal as she tried to escape. Not being able to think about anything but the pain as she screamed. Her Master and Mistress smiled. They had all night, and she was their plaything.

"Turn it on again." She said, grinning as the latina teen started shaking in agony in front of her.
Kinkster631
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinkster631 »

Really great story so far please continue love it
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

great story so far keep going
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Will this continue soon?
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

Hey, I'm a great fan of this story. Love the direction it's going in. Hope you will continue it :D
A submissive bondage addict who loves to be free.
The irony of it hasn't escaped me.
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dr_Depravo »

TickleTorture wrote: 5 years ago That night there was a crack of the whip. The sound of it meeting flesh, and then a gagged scream. Jasmin’s head snapped back as she felt a white hot line going acorss her belly. She swore she had to have been cut in half. But alas it was just like the previous twenty lashes.

“This her first time with a full on bullwhip?” Her Aunt- Mistress asked. She held the bullwhip in her hand. Both her and Jasmin’s mother had each lashed her twenty times with in.

“Yes, I’ve used some other things like the flog and crop on her. But the more serious stuff like the bullwhip and catoninetails I haven’t used yet.” She replied.

“Well she’s going to be getting that all the time now.” Vic said with a smile as she held it. “Never less than thirty lashes either.”

“Ommmmphheeess!” Jasmin geniuinely begged. “Phheess-ahggggghhnmohhieeeepmh!” Her body rocked as her Mistress sent a sharp strike right across her diaphragm.

“Silence slave!” She demanded cruelly and harshly. “Still need to break her obvious Lil Sis.” She said smirking at Vivian. Vivian rolled her eyes. “Look at that slave! Splendid.” Jasmin’s mother nodded in agreement. The teen latina was completely nude. Her dark brown hair put into a ponytail behind her. Twenty-two harsh whip marks, almost cuts criss crossed her midsection, from her ribs to her waist. Two marks went across her breasts, and a few actually trailed from her lower stomach all the way to her thighs. They were turning a harsh red on her flawless brown skin and covered much of her body.

“Oh look at that skin convulsing.” Vivian said mockingly as she walked over to her daughter’s nude form. She groped her tortured belly, it was shaking in agony. “Oh yes, and its only going to get worse.” She said slapping the abused skin, making Jasmin cry out into her ball gag. She was shackled to the ceiling, a pulley forcing her to stand on the balls of her feet painfully. Her thighs, where not whipped, shuddered in pain from being forced to stand like that for so long.

“If she’s not in near constant pain or humiliation then we’re not being harsh enough.” Her aunt said, a thin lustful smile on her lips. As her sister stepped back she whipped her niece once more. This one at an upward angle across her belly. Jasmin bit down on the rubber ball gag, screaming once more in agony.

“I’ve suffered this plenty times before.” She replied a hand on her hip.

“Oh I know.” Her sister replied. “Your husband should be happy. You’re still a knockout for your age.”

“My age? 36 is old know?” She said raising an eyebrow. Her sister let Jasmin marinate in pain for a few more seconds before whipping Jasmin again. “Not long enough wait, need to let her suffer a few more seconds before whipping her again.”

“Oh don’t be mad at me sis.” She said smiling. “You know what I meant.” She chuckled as she looked at Jasmin’s quivering body. Shaking in agony as she inhaled deep breaths through her nose. “I’ve helped your husband torture you before, I know your body is almost as good as your slave there.”

“Almost.”

Vic rolled her eyes. “Come on, you can do the final lashes.” She said, handing the bullwhip to Vivian, who smiled. Her daughter desperately shook her head toward her mother. Tears rolling down her cheeks. But all she received was a look from her master as she whipped her, hitting her ribs right below her breasts.
-

About ten minuets later Jasmin hung from the ceiling. Sobbing in pain. Her arms hurt from her body being held up. Her legs hurt from being forced to stand on the balls of her feet. And her midsection and thighs were in the worst pain she had ever felt. This was past being pleasurable. It was agony.

“Lets get her some water.” Her Master said, taking a lukewarm cup and bringing it over to her. She took out her ball gag. Jasmine sobbed as she drank the water. “You better drink it Slave.” Her master said harshly as she drank it until the water was gone.

She couldn’t take it. “Please Master!” She said sobbing, shaking her head vigorously. “Please, this is too much. Please can I have a break?” She said, tears rolling down her cheek. Her mother crossed her arms as her Aunt’s eyes went wide.

“You then you can burst out talking and ask to have a break!” Her aunt- Mistress said, walking over and harshly pulling her hair back.

“You asked for this.” Her mother said, her arms still crossed. “You don’t get to back out now. You were the naive one. You don’t get a break. You get to submit and suffer.”

“Oh she’s going to suffer a lot for that.” Her Aunt said, walking over and lowering the pulling. Jasmin fell to her knees.

“Please!” She begged. As her eyes went wide as she saw her Aunt put on a strap on. She walked over and grabbed her roughly by the hair.

“You dare keep talking out of line.” She said slapping Jasmin roughly on the cheek. “You’re a slave, you will submit totally!” She pushed closer to her. “In!”

“Uh.” Jasmin paused, still sobbing until she was slapped again.

“Put it into your mouth slave! You need to practice, I know plenty of male acquaintances that we’ll be renting you out too!” Grabbing her by both hands by the hair she forced her onto the phallic shaft. Jasmin choked as her head was forced to move back and forth. Her mother walked over, shaking her head.

“A slave needs to know how to pleasure both sexes. But men especially.” She chuckled as Jasmin sobbed and gurgled on the strap on. “Come on slave, tell us, what are you!” She demanded slapping her cheek.

“Aghhhh smmaaaavvhhjggh!” She screamed, her hair being pulled farther along the strap on. Vic slapped her again.

“Beg for forgiveness for even asking for a break!” She demanded, slapping her again. Jasmin sobbed.

“Aghhhhhmessmmmph mmmaaghhphrehissmp!” Her ‘Mistress’ laughed as she forced the strapon deeper into her mouth. Jasmin sobbed as her throat became sore and she was humiliated by her aunt.

“You’re going to make me and your mother a ton of money when we start renting you out and auctioning you off.” She said, slapping Jasmin again, her body shaking in fear from listening. Overwhelmed by just how deep she had gotten herself. “Now get off!” She said pulling her hair and tossing her to the ground. She unclipped the strap on as her mother activated the pulley. Pulling her exposed body back into the air.

“You asked for this Slave.” Her mother said callously. “It will become much more natural in time. But youre not a broken slave yet.”

“Please Master, Mistress. I’m sorry!” Jasmin said sobbing as she saw her aunt walk up with a bunch of clamps and a ballgag. She sobbed as it was forced into her mouth. The clamps were then attached to her nipples, navel, four on each of her sides, her thighs, and more private areas. Her Aunt leered at her as she walked away. Jasmin was an intelligent girl, her eyes were wide and she screamed as she realized what these were.

“Time for you to scream some more slave.” Her mother said.

“Yes.” Her Aunt added. “You need to learn just how many different ways we can make your life hell.” Jasmin shook her head, babbling for mercy into her gag as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. Her stomach knotting in fear. “How we can immerse you in agony.” She turned the dial, Jasmin started to sputtered as a hellfire of electric pulses surged through her body. Safe, but horrifically painful. “Shocking, isn’t it.”

“That was horrendously bad.” Her mother said rolling her eyes. “Make her scream again.”

“Oh I will.” Her Aunt said, turning the dial hire. The clamps heating up, bringing fresh pain to where they were clamped on. Jasmin screamed, pulling fruitlessly at her bondage like an animal as she tried to escape. Not being able to think about anything but the pain as she screamed. Her Master and Mistress smiled. They had all night, and she was their plaything.

"Turn it on again." She said, grinning as the latina teen started shaking in agony in front of her.
Forgot this story existed. Wish there'd be an update but by this point I unfortunately doubt it~
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

Been a while fir me as well, was really interested in this story progress and was looking forward to more. It's been a few years now though, maybe if the author is still active this might encourage them to continue.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

tightbound wrote: 6 months ago Been a while fir me as well, was really interested in this story progress and was looking forward to more. It's been a few years now though, maybe if the author is still active this might encourage them to continue.
You know what, I'll try when I have free time :)
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Requests that yous would like to see?
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

TickleTorture wrote: 5 months ago
tightbound wrote: 6 months ago Been a while fir me as well, was really interested in this story progress and was looking forward to more. It's been a few years now though, maybe if the author is still active this might encourage them to continue.
You know what, I'll try when I have free time :)
Glad to see you still active. Hope to read more of this, the story setup and your writing style is really nice.
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

TickleTorture wrote: 5 months ago Requests that yous would like to see?
I'm fine with anything you have in mind. But just bouncing some ideas, maybe further training by the mom and aunt to make her more rentable like maid training. Maybe hide the fact that she's her daughter and rent her out to her female friends as just a slave who will service them in any way. Mostly looking forward to strict bondage, gags and punishments. I personally like stuffed gags, panty gags, rope bondage.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

tightbound wrote: 5 months ago
TickleTorture wrote: 5 months ago Requests that yous would like to see?
I'm fine with anything you have in mind. But just bouncing some ideas, maybe further training by the mom and aunt to make her more rentable like maid training. Maybe hide the fact that she's her daughter and rent her out to her female friends as just a slave who will service them in any way. Mostly looking forward to strict bondage, gags and punishments. I personally like stuffed gags, panty gags, rope bondage.
Can do that, but think she'd advertise that she's her daughter. Could see her having to be a maid and waitress at a dinner her mother and aunt have

Like the idea of Jasmine having to learn how to use her mouth to please her mother? Could also have an auction for who will be Jasmine's first lover ;)
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Next chapter, disclaimer, a lot of bdsm, sexual elements, 18+ rating

One week later

Jasmin continued to lay on her knees and forearms as she served as an stool for her mother and aunt, her Master and Mistress as they watched tv. She sobbed lightly, ever since that horrid night she had been broken. She regretted her choices, regretted submitting to be a slave. But it was too late now. She was broken. What her Master and Mistress demanded from her she gave. Her sexy brown teen body was stripped with whip marks. The bullwhip, the flog, the catoninetails. They were all used on her very liberally and it showed.

Finally as the made for tv movie ended her mother and aunt stood up. “Up slave!” Her mistress demanded, kicking her in the side.

“Yes Mistress!” She said quickly, standing up. Her ankles and hands were shackled in front of her. She kept her head bowed.

Her aunt ran her hands over the whip marks that coated her belly, feeling her smooth brown skin. “You are so lucky to have such a gorgeous slave that is oh so sensitive to pain.” She said with a chuckle.

“Well I have to thank her.” Her mother said, walking around her and squeezing her breasts. “Was her idea after all.”

“And Im sure she regrets it.” She said as Jasmin stoof there submissive. “Still you are lucky.” She said smiling. “Wish I could take her home and keep her.” She raised an eyebrow. “Don’t suppose I could enslave her little sister and have her as my own.” Vivian rolled her eyes at her sister. “Yeah we’ll see when she gets back from cheerleading camp.” Vivian rolled her eyes again, harder. “Elena is just as pretty.”

“Trying to enslave both my daughters huh.”

“Oh I just want one for my own.” She cupped Jasmin’s chin. “I have all the fun I want with you. But to fully own you. Oh to full own a latina is such a turn on.” She chuckled, looking at Jasmin’s body. “Slave, I haven’t asked. Are you a virgin?”

Jasmin stiffened. She had always waited for the right man, and, for as good as she looked, she could be a bit nervous around guys. “Your Mistress asked you a question.” Her mother, her Master, said sternly. “Twently additional lashes with the bullwhip tonight for not responding quickly like a slave should.” Jasmin flinched at that, she started each day expecting at least twenty lashes that night. Was a reason why her belly looked like a road map of pain and agony with various shade of red and purple whip marks that still stung horribly throughout the day. A constant reminder of her mistake and hubris that hurt with each breath and each heartbeat. “You Master is now telling you to answer, immediately.”

“I'm a virgin, Master, Mistress.” She said submissively, her eyes downcast.

Her aunt chuckled. “Oh my. Vivian this just keeps getting better and better. You realize how much we can action off for each of her holes?” Jasmin tensed and gasped as she heard that, though regretted immediately letting out that gasp. Her aunt turned to her. “What was that slave?” She said, tugging her towards her by the leash, she was taller than both her and her mother. Her by a good half foot, and her mother by at least a couple of inches. “You're a slave senorita! Your body is going to be used to make us money, are you going to fight that?”

Jasmin found tears rolling down her face but shook her head. “No mistress. My body is the property of my Master.”

“That it is.” Her mother said, walking over and taking the leash, pulling her daughter towards her so she could feel up her slave's perfect brown body. “And my sister, a free person, your better, is right. Your holes are a gold mine.” She giggled. “All the money I put into raising you, its time you started paying me back slave.”

“Yes Master.” Was all Jasmin could say.

Her mother leered down at her. A week ago she couldn't imagine being this cruel to her own daughter. Now? Jasmin had wanted this, pestered her for this, it had unlocked something in Vivian, a sadism she didn't realize she had. Seeing her gorgeous daughter suffer, it brought her levels of pleasure she had never experienced, never thought she could experience. “You're going to look so pretty and adorable when you're eventually tied down and pounded at both ends at once, sobbing and squeaking and choking for hours as man after man, and a few women, enjoy my property.”

Vic smiled. “It will be a beautiful sight.”

Jasmin was yanked into the other room, she recognized the lingerie costume in front of her. A french maid outfit with a top that left both her entire midsection and shoulders bare, yet included sleeves. A skirt that barely covered her bottom and very little of her thighs. And fish net stockings and heels to bring it all together. She was also gagged with a ball gag.

Her owners enjoyed following her as they trained her how to be a perfect slave maid. They held leather crops, and gave her a harsh smack that left a strip of her brown flesh stinging for any mistake she made, and plenty that she didn't.

“You'll make extra money Viv auctioning her off not just as a sex and pain slave, but also one that can perform menial tasks like this. I'll make sure Elena will be doing chores for much of the day once I get that cutie collared.”

Viv shot her a look and rolled her eyes. “Stop trying to enslave all my offspring. Jasmin here asked for it, its her fault.”

“Just saying it seems to run in the family on the feminine side.”

Viv stuck out a tongue at her more domineering sister. After an hour they sipped some whine and sat on loveseats in the front room. Jasmin found herself once more forced to almost plank as she served as a footrest for her mother.

Vic looked at Jasmin, admiring the harsh marks of pain on her belly, thighs, and even back. She noticed the teen wince and tremble as her body continued to sting well after her punishment sessions were over. “Viv, I know we've had her training on the strapon and dildo gag plenty this past week, and that makes sense. Her mouth will make the most money pleasing men, but us women shouldn't be left out.”

Viv smiled at her and then pulled her daughter's leash. “Up slave.” She said, as Jasmin mumbled into the ballgag. She shackled Jasmin's arms behind her back and to her ankles, essientially putting her into a frog tie. Reaching into her purse she pulled out a metallic and silver and circular gag. “No talking.” She ordered as she took out the ballgag and shoved the circular gag into her daughter's mouth. Securing it tightly behind her head. “This slave is a ring gag, you'll be using it a lot trust me.” She said sadistically and with a smile. “Why we've been using the strapon trying to rid you of that pesky gag reflex of yours.” Vic giggled at this as Vivian gave her daughter's leash a tug, pulling her forward. “However slave, you nee to also use that tongue to please free women who are your betters.”

Jasmin watched as her mother stood up, then had her eyes go wide as she saw her unbutton her jeans, pulling them, and her panties down. Only now did she fully comprehend what was about to happen, how little of her daughter Vivian saw in her. No, she saw her slave, her property. “Noockagghck-eeessck!”

“Silence slave!” She said pulling her slave's leash once more. “You will do this! Any delay and it will be a lash after lash tonight until your belly is raw and bleeding and you've fainted numerous times! Do you understand? Do you!” She pulled the leash again, very close to her crotch.

Jasmin sobbed but nodded. “Esscckk-assckeuurrr!”

Vivian grinned now, sitting back down and spreading her legs. “Good.” She said, pulling the leash up to her head so Jasmin had to choice but to fall forward between her mother's legs. Vic could see Jasmin's chest rise and fall in panic as Viv grabbed a fistful of her dark hair and pulled her into her. Vivian closed her eyes, sighing with a smile. “Use that tongue slave, your performance here determines how much of a whipping you get tomorrow. Put some effort into it slave.” Vivian sighed again as she started grinding her hips, a smile on her face.

“Enjoying it Viv?”

The slave owner nodded. “Oh yes.” She said, still holding on fiercely to her daughter's hair. “She's a rookie of course but- ooohh.” Jasmin was trying, it was all horrifying to her, the sensation, the taste, where her face had been shoved. But she knew she would receive no mercy, she had to perform. “She's trying, and she has some natural talent.” Vivian said as she continued to move her hips. “Hmmm, the warmness of her tears feel really nice as well.”

Vic watched as her sister spent the next fifteen minuets moving her hips and gasping. Her face was on of bliss, a type of bliss she had never seen on her sister before. Certainly not during all the times she had helped her brother in law make sure she was submissive to him. “Very nice.” She said as Vivian's head fell back and she let out a loud gasp and a moan as she reached climax.

“I don't say this often slave, but good job. I expect we won't go above fifty lashes of the bullwhip tonight, maybe we'll even stay at forty.”

My turn. Vic said, grabbing Jasmin's leash and yanking her over to her own chair. She had already pull down her own jeans and panties, and as Jasmin saw this from her aunt she let out a cry and moan of despair, not that it mattered. Vic had a cool washcloth and washed off her face. “I love how pathetic you look like this. Its your proper place slave. Get use to it, slave's spend much of their lives on their knees.”

“She does look perfect like that.” Vivian said as her sister had Jasmin go to work.

Vic winked at her. “Oh she does. But Viv you're a good dom but I can help you improve, watch me.” She said, moving her hips, but only in subtle movements. “This is for my pleasure, but the slave should be doing most of the work.” She said with a heavy breath.

Vivian tilted her head. “I see.”

Her sister chuckled. “I see what you mean by those tears those. Now, watch.” With that she lifted up a powerful leg, she was a bit thicker than Vivian, not fat by any means, but more voluptuous and had just a bit of weight on her belly. With her powerful leg she locked it behind Jasmin's head. The teen yelped as her head was pressed deeply into her aunt's crotch. Unable to pull back an inch, barely allowed to breath. Just enough to perform and bring pleasure to her Mistress. Vic looked towards her sister with a smile. “This keeps the slave only able to bring pleasure, you only need to subtly move your hips for the most pleasure.” She paused and grinned with a pleasured sigh. “And, most importantly, it is domineering to a slave and reinforces their place.”

Vic moaned and shuddered as Viv watched. “Fascinating.” She muttered, enjoying the sounds of her daughter's performance and weeping. “I'll have to try that.”

Vic chuckled. “We have all afternoon, and more.” Both women laughed, realizing that they would be receving pleasure all afternoon and evening.
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

Great chapter. Didn't expect it to be out so soon but I'm glad. Love the story development. Looking forward to further humiliation and enslavement of Jasmin. Like the new addition of Elena, interested to see her role in the future.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I must admit that I have mixed feelings about this story, @TickleTorture. There is no question that it is highly erotic. But it seems that Jasmin is little more than a receptacle for pain. It would have matched my kinks better if the focus had been more on a loving mother introducing her daughter to the possibilities of BDSM. And instead of just having Vic lead Viv by the nose, it would be exciting to have Jasmin to a reversal and capture Vic. Then Viv could enter the red room finding Jasmin flogging a naked Vic bound in a nice strappado. Viv, who is just learning the fun of topping, could then team up with her daughter to teach Vic the power of the mother/daughter bond.

And, a point of curiosity, what did you do to get your story unlocked?

Please don't take my comments too negatively. It is erotic and well-written.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

GreyLord wrote: 5 months ago I must admit that I have mixed feelings about this story, @TickleTorture. There is no question that it is highly erotic. But it seems that Jasmin is little more than a receptacle for pain. It would have matched my kinks better if the focus had been more on a loving mother introducing her daughter to the possibilities of BDSM. And instead of just having Vic lead Viv by the nose, it would be exciting to have Jasmin to a reversal and capture Vic. Then Viv could enter the red room finding Jasmin flogging a naked Vic bound in a nice strappado. Viv, who is just learning the fun of topping, could then team up with her daughter to teach Vic the power of the mother/daughter bond.

And, a point of curiosity, what did you do to get your story unlocked?

Please don't take my comments too negatively. It is erotic and well-written.
Thanks for the feedback I do appreciate it! While this is more of a sadistic story, maybe I'll do a softer one in the future where a mother guides a submissive daughter into bondage in a less harsh way?

The lock from years ago? Oh if I remember right I just had to specify Jasmin as 18+. Not a big deal, just didn't give her an explicit age when I first typed the opening chapter so went back and added a line so it'd be clear that everyone was 18+ ;)
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

So hot, please make a story where mother dominates son, an F/m or F/M story!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Just now found this...very interesting!
ChelseaT
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChelseaT »

Keep up this amazing story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic