MOMMY'S KIDNAPPING - mm/F, M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

MOMMY'S KIDNAPPING - mm/F, M/F

Post by Switcher1313 »

MOMMY'S KIDNAPPING
images.jpg
Jane was a young mom with two kids, Ian, 10 and Ken, 8. She worked as a part-time real estate agent. It was a Friday and she had just picked up the kids from school. She puttered around the kitchen preparing a quick supper. After eating, she had taken a shower while the kids watched TV.

After her shower, she emerged from the shower feeling refreshed after a busy day. She sat by the vanity in her bedroom drying her hair when the kids entered the room.

“Mom, we’re bored,” started Ian. With that simple statement, Jane knew what was coming next. This meant they wanted to play a game with her.

“Ok boys, what’s tonight’s game?” asked Jane.

“Cops and robbers,”replied Ken sweetly.

“Yeah mom, we’ll be robbers, you’ll be the housewife we’re gonna rob and then we’ll rescue you later.” Ian had worked out the details in his head.

“Sounds like fun. So where do you want me?” asked Jane. She had changed into a white nightgown that went to just above her knees. She wore a silk bathrobe over this.

“Just sit on the bed mom and we’ll take care of everything,” said Ian pointing to the bed.
Jane walked to the bed and sat down. The boys left the room and came back carrying backpacks. They pulled out some rope.

“What’re you going to do boys?” asked Jane.

“We’ll need to tie you up while we rob the house,” said Ian.

Jane and the boys had played tie up games before so she thought nothing of it. She slipped off the robe so she would have a better chance of freeing herself. Little did she know what the boys had planned.

With boy scout-like precision, the brothers went to work. Ken pulled Jane’s wrists behind her and tied them together with a cinch. Meanwhile, Ian had wound rope around Jane’s ankles. Jane was soon bound hand and foot securely. She tested the ropes and found them firm.
Ian produced a long scarf and soon cleave gagged her mom.
Then unexpectedly, Ken pulled Jane’s shoulders down so she lay on the bed. Together the brothers moved her so she was facedown on the bed. Ian then produced a long rope and Jane felt her shapely legs bent as he secured her ankles to her wrists. She was now hogtied on her bed and quite helpless. She tried to look behind her. The nightgown had hiked up revealing more of her long and lovely legs.

“There! Let’s see you get out of that!” announced Ian as he and Ken left the room.

Jane struggled with her bonds. She had lost all track of time. There was a clock on one of the shelves but she couldn’t move herself to turn and look at the time.

She had tried pulling on the bonds encircling her wrists and ankles. The muscles stood out beneath her smooth and toned body to no avail. Being hogtied also gave her very little leverage. She couldn’t slip out of the cinched ropes.

As she struggled, one of the straps of her nightgown had loosened so that the top of one very ample breast was revealed. The hem of her garment had hiked up revealing most of her beautiful and long legs as they struggled futilely against the rope binding her ankles. Worse, she could feel the cloth, sealing her mouth, begin to get saturated. Soon, she would be drooling helplessly.

Finally, the bedroom door opened and Ian and Ken entered and approached her. They checked the ropes and finding them firm, nodded to each other.

“We finally did it,” said Ken, “We really captured mom!”

“We sure did,” agreed Ian as he looked over their helpless captive.

After a few minutes of staring, Jane tried to tell the boys to untie her. Ian then untied the rope hogtying her and she sighed in relief. As her ankles were untied, she relaxed expecting her freedom to be returned to her shortly.

To her shock, the boys lifted her by her arms to her feet leaving her wrists still tied and the gag still in her mouth. They guided her to a chair where they began retying her. This time Ken draped her already bound wrists over the low chair back and secured them to the chair. Her ankles were rebound together and then attached to one of the chair legs. They added long lengths of rope above and below her breasts to secure her further to the chair. Finally, a rope was wound around her waist and the chair back completing her restraints.

Jane wrenched at the ropes again but as before, the boys had tied her too well.

“Will that hold her?” asked Ken.

“Sure. Now we have to let the boss know that we’ve captured the dame,” said Ian in his mock villain voice. Once again the two boys left the room.

Left alone, Jane took stock of her situation. She felt more restricted this time as the ropes and the chair conspired to make her a helpless prisoner. Her movements caused one shoulder strap to completely unravel so that half of one breast was on display. She looked down and saw that her thighs were also very much in evidence as the hem of her nightgown had been hiked to just below her panties.

She shook her head trying to dislodge the gag and tried to shout, but the boys could not or would not hear her.

She was beginning to wonder what the boys had planned for her.

Jane saw from the clock that she had been bound for about 20 minutes to the chair. Ian or Ken would periodically check on her to see that she was still bound. She tried to tell the boys to fix her gown but they ignored her garbled requests.

Finally, she heard a familiar sound. A car had driven up their driveway. She could hear the front door open and close and heard her husband, Carl! He would see her bound and gagged! She struggled desperately but the ropes held firm. She could hear muffled conversation in the hallway outside.

“We made sure she couldn’t get away.…”

“It was really cool….”

“Good job boys. I’ll take it from here. You can go next door to Jim’s house while I take care of our prisoner,” said Carl.

Carl was in on this! Jane felt herself scared but excited realizing her husband had put up their sons to capture her. Finally the bedroom door opened and Carl came in and seeing her his face beamed with a huge smile.

“Well, well, well! I see the boys really did capture you honey,” said Carl as he walked around his chairbound wife. Jane writhed in her ropes trying to emphasize her breasts, which were highlighted by the ropes. Carl stood behind the captive and rubbed Jane’s shoulders slowly working his way down to the twin mounds. Jane moaned as her nipples stiffened and a fire slowly built in intensity in her nether regions.

“I’m going to take a shower, but first,” said Carl as he bent down in front of the chair and started untying Jane’s ankles. She thought she would be freed. Instead Carl quickly slipped his hands beneath the nightgown hem and pulled her panties down her legs. He then retied her ankles. Only this time, each leg was tied to one of the chair legs so that her legs were tied wide apart. She could feel her womanhood tickled by the cool air in the bedroom. This served to fan the flame of passion stirring within her.

Carl chuckled and then undressed in front of Jane thereby teasing his helpless captive. His erection showed that he was being turned on by the situation and so was Jane.

“Don’t worry darling. My tool will soon be used on you,” said Carl as he entered the bathroom.

Jane writhed in the chair, that now served as her prison. Her hands opened and closed convulsively but uselessly. Her legs flexed showing off her toned muscles but the ropes at her ankles held her lovely gams open. She felt especially vulnerable without her panties. The air in the room reminded her of how open and vulnerable she was as it softly brushed her exposed femaleness.

Looking down, Jane could see her ample bust highlighted by the ropes that also kept her in the chair. The minutes seemed to flow slowly as she heard Carl in the shower. Finally, the sound of the shower stopped and Carl stepped out of the shower. Wearing only his boxers, his athletic and toned body was fully on display. Towelling his hair, he smiled naughtily at his helpless slave-wife.

Dropping the towel, he went over to Jane and untied the knot of the shoulder straps of her nightgown. He pushed down the cloth as far as it would go further exposing the top of Jane’s beautiful breasts. He softly caressed the almost exposed mounds and let his fingers tweak the nipples, which hardened in response.

Jane’s head flung back and she moaned behind the gag. Molten heat seemed to spread throughout her body at Carl’s ministrations. Her helplessness seemed to heighten her passion.

“I think I’ve kept you waiting long enough,” said Carl as he loosened the ropes binding Jane’s body to the chair. He soon released her restrained ankles and helped her up. Her nightgown slipped further down.

Carl took hold of the flimsy material and tore the gown in half. Surprised, Jane squealed. Carl let the pieces of the ruined garment fall to the floor.

“Don’t worry my love. I’ll buy you another one…or two or three,” said Carl with a chuckle. He held Jane’s arms and steered her towards the bed.

The removal of Jane’s final piece of clothing left her feeling very vulnerable and even hornier. She was now totally nude and helpless to stop her husband from having his way with her. Inward, she smiled and thought, and why stop it?

Carl scooped his wife in his arms and lay her on the bed. He worked quickly and efficiently. She bound Jane’s ankles to one corner of the bed so that she was spread and vulnerable. Her wrists were released only to be rebound to the other corners of the bed. He worked slowly and methodically, tightening the ropes until his slave was spread-eagled tightly to the bed, naked and totally vulnerable.

As Jane was being tied down to the bed, she replayed the recent events in her mind. She had allowed her sons to tie her up in a sexy negligee. Her husband had apparently conspired with them so he could find her tied up. She had been kept helpless and slowly stripped of her clothing until she was now rendered totally nude and helplessly spread out on the bed.

Jane writhed on the bed, hardly able to move. She moaned through the gag as Carl stared at his lovely prize. Her bare arms were pulled up to the bedposts and the muscles flexed as she pulled and twisted at her bonds. Her lovely and long legs were similarly restrained and the muscles in her thighs and calves were very much in evidence.

The cool air in the room reminded Jane just how vulnerable she was as it caressed her exposed slit, which was very closely trimmed and waxed.

The tableau was broken as Carl sat on the bed and began to run his hands over the naked torso of his lovely wife. Jane could only moan as Carl softly grabbed her ample breasts and tweaked her nipples, which promptly hardened in response. His questing hands moved down her flat stomach and went on down one leg until it reached her bound ankle. His hands resumed their journey up the other leg until it reached her very moist slit. Jane groaned as Carl cupped the prize. Suddenly, he stood up and Jane softly growled in frustration.

Carl took more rope and bound one leg above the knee and tied it down to the side of the bed. He repeated this on the other leg so now Jane could hardly move her leg and certainly couldn’t close them. He brought out a vibrating wand and Jane knew that she would be slowly tortured and stimulated. She tried to beg through her gag but Carl merely chuckled.

“Let’s get you very wet and horny, shall we?” asked Carl with a fiendish grin on his face.

He slowly applied the wand just above Jane’s slit and the helpless victim tensed up as it did its insidious work. Carl dabbed the vibrating tip down and up Jane’s exposed slit until his victim was writhing and moaning in her bonds.

Jane was flushed with the heat of passion. She was totally helpless to stop the assault on her exposed body and yet her mind was screaming for more. The wand stopped just above her slit as Carl slipped one finger into the thoroughly moistened entrance. He did it slowly and teasingly and Jane could only take it, groaning all the time at the very welcome intrusion.

Carl continued the delightful torture and asked, “Are we hot enough yet dear?”

If Jane could talk, she would have screamed, “Yes you damned wonderful and evil bastard! I am so hot and horny now and I wish you’d get on with it!”

Abruptly, Carl turned off the wand and stood, once again savouring the helpless goddess before him and left the room.

Jane screamed through her gag willing him to return but slumped back realizing Carl would tease her to his heart’s delight until he was ready to claim his prize.

The next hour or so was a euphoric welter of sensations for Jane. Carl would return and inflict some new torment on her bare and helpless body. She would feel his mouth tease her breasts until their nipples were hard as pebbles. He would worship her body with soft kisses from head to toe. At some point, her hardened nipples were clamped. The sudden flash of pain was washed away with the almost intolerable pleasure inflicted on her nether regions.

Delirious with pleasure and desire, she barely felt the ropes being removed from her legs and Carl mounting her. Her hands moved to hold her lover and husband only to be reminded that they were still bound. Carl started with long and slow strokes gradually building in tempo. Jane moaned and groaned in ever-mounting pleasure. The last few hours of captivity had taken its toll and fanned her passion to a molten level. Finally, Carl expended himself in her and she let out with a muffled scream and lost consciousness...so overwhelming was the sensation that had descended on her.

She awakened just as Carl released her hands from the bed. They embraced and kissed. This was followed cuddling and then another bout of more conventional lovemaking. Sated and exhausted, they slept in each other’s arms.

Epilogue:

Two weeks had passed since Jane’s captivity and ravishing at the hands of her husband. Today was a Friday and she had prepared dinner early. She was wearing a tight tank top, short shorts and flip flops. Suddenly, Ian and Ken burst into the kitchen wielding toy pistols.

“Hands up lady! You’re coming with us!” declared Ian. She was prodded into the bedroom where the boys quickly bound her with rope. Her wrists were tied behind her back. Rope was wrapped above and below her amble bosom. More rope welded her ankles, knees and thighs together. Her mouth was sealed with a knotted scarf.

“The boss says he wants a word with you,” said Ian as he and Ken closed the bedroom door softly.

She soon heard the sound of an engine coming up the driveway.

“Did you boys prepare her for me?” she heard Carl’s voice in the distance.

“We sure did. See for yourself,” said Ken.

“I believe I will,” said Carl.

In the bedroom, the willing captive struggled but smiled not knowing what new torments and pleasures awaited her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Just a couple of "mommy's tied up" photos for your viewing pleasure. ;) :) :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lucky Carl, what an amazing story
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice story [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] Yet another well written and intriguing adventure!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was fantastic. Thanks for posting it.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Loved this story. Very good I hope we see a similar story in the near future, maybe Ian and Ken are older. all in all an awesome story.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

A hot story,they should try and get her elbows together behind her back next time 😉
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you for your comments, dear readers! I take it that you wouldn't mind a sequel to this story? :D
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for your comments, dear readers! I take it that you wouldn't mind a sequel to this story? :D
I think both mom and dad should get tied up😊
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for your comments, dear readers! I take it that you wouldn't mind a sequel to this story? :D
we want a sequel
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice story, thank you. I second the sequel request :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

A fantastic bondage scenario.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago A fantastic bondage scenario.
Thank you for rediscovering this story and your kind words [mention]Tiengag5[/mention]. I had almost forgotten I wrote this.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Hmm I'm not sure I'd have ever let !y boys tie me up,

but it might have been fun to get all tied up before their dad came to collect the!, then sit/?or there waiting for my boyfriend (or girlfriend) to come over. Should he/she release me, ravish me, or just check I was ok before sitting in front of TV with a supply of drink and a box set?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic