TICKLED BY HUNKS: THE SOCKGAG! (MM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

TICKLED BY HUNKS: THE SOCKGAG! (MM/M)

Post by bondagefreak »

TICKLED BY HUNKS: THE SOCKGAG - PART I

"No! No! NAAAAAGGHAHAHA!" I cried out as aggressive fingers tickled my stomach, pinched my nipples and dug into my sensitive inner thighs.

The stretchy, skin-tight spandex sleepsack I was trapped in provided absolutely NO protection against their attacks, and my lively screams and whimpers only served to further encourage the two burly, muscle-bound brutes.

The more I screamed and laughed, the more they tickled.
And the more they tickled, the more I screamed and laughed.
This was a vicious cycle, and one with no foreseeable way out.

I fought and struggled inside the frustratingly tight spandex cocoon, but all my efforts to break free proved to be entirely in vain.
I screamed, begged and cried for mercy, but my desperate pleas fell of deaf ears and my calls for help went virtually unnoticed.

Nick was absolutely relentless in his attacks and Zack was just as merciless with his.

I nearly went stark crazy when the brown-haired stud grabbed my trapped ankles and dug his fingers into my vulnerable spandex-clad soles.

The effect it had on me was devastating, and I ended up actually choking on my own screams as Nick used my trapped arms to his advantage and tickled my defenseless stomach and ribs.

After a good ten minutes of intense tickling, the two hunks finally stopped and gave me a break.

My chest was heaving, my forehead was coated with a thin layer of sweat and my state of mind was borderline delirious by that point.

The two beefy studs were even sweatier than I was however, and both of them decided to cool down by peeling off a few layers of clothing.

Nick removed his sweaty wife beater by pulling it above his head and tossing it to the far side of the bed we were on.
His incredibly broad shouldered, two-meter tall frame came into view, and I couldn't help but allow my eyes to enjoy the sight of his huge pecs and glistening abdominal muscles.

Zack too removed a layer of clothing.
But unlike his blond friend, it was the bottom part of his attire that he wanted to take off.

I watched in silent awe as the incredibly handsome 6'4 muscle-King stood up, removed his socks and sneakers, and pulled his heavy, grey sweatpants off, revealing an ENORMOUS set of thighs and the pair of very tight-fitting black boxer-briefs he was wearing underneath.

The tickling resumed, and before I knew it, I was back to screaming, laughing and begging for mercy once again.

"Come on, kiddo. Try to get out of my sleepsack." Zack teased, flashing me a pearly white grin while at the same time digging his strong fingers into my hyper-sensitive soles and spandex-clad toes.

As if things couldn't get any worse, the sight of my arousing captors, the sound of their combined laughter, and the nature of my precarious predicament was starting to have an unwanted effect on my manhood.

My thighs tingled in excitement as blood rushed into my groin, and before I knew it, I was sporting a full-on woody!

Dealing with a boner was one thing. But not being able to reach it or conceal it from these two muscle-brutes was another.

To my growing dismay, the spandex cocoon that kept my body trapped and mummified proved to be completely inadequate in the ways of decency, and I quickly found myself unable to do anything about the tent my cock insisted on pitching inside the annoyingly restrictive, skintight abode.

My inflated and very much erect shaft ended up sticking out like a sore thumb above my otherwise flat waistline.
And worst of all, with my hands and arms stuck inside the sleepsack's built-in, escape-proof sleeves, I couldn't do a THING to defend myself!

"Looks like SOMEONE's happy!" Zack cheered, causing Nick to grin and chose my engorged boner as his next target.

"Naaahh...Naaahh! NNAAAHHAHAHA!" I cried out, as four sets of fingers converged on my nether region, digging into my crotch and tickling my vulnerable cock and balls.

My manhood pulsed wildly at the sight of the muscular brutes and their enormous arms and pecs.

"Yeah, that's the spot." Nick growled, squeezing my spandex-clad erection with one hand and managing to bring his other hand down and dig his strong fingers into my crotch.

The attacks continued for a good minute or two, but when it stopped, I was out of breath and quite literally gasping for air.

I thought the ordeal was coming to an end, but when Zack grabbed his big duffle bag and fished out a set of Hitachi vibrating wands from outta there, I nearly lost it.

"Haha! Niiice." Nick cheering, causing me to whimper in fear and renew my attempts to escape the infuriating sleepsack.

I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief when I realized that the jocks were unable to use their vibrating wands on me.
The closest electrical plug was a little too far for the dreaded devices to reach me, but Nick was apparently quite intent on fixing that small technical problem.

"Alright, gimme a few minutes. I think I have a extension cord somewhere in the garage." he told his friend, getting up and quickly marching out of the bedroom to begin his search.

I immediately tried pleading with Zack, but the handsome brown-haired muscle-King just laughed and took position near my head before crouching down over me and digging his fingers into my defenseless sides.

"No! NO! STTTTAAAAHAHAHA! AAAAGGHH!! HAHAHA!" I cried out, quite literally bursting into tears as the super beefy, 240-pound stallion alternated between tickling my neck, nipples, ribs and stomach.

My screams got SO loud at one point, that Zack even decided to clamp his left hand over my face before resuming his merciless attacks.

"Shhh. No screaming, boi." he whispered, while at the same time using his right hand to drive me crazy and tickle me senseless.

The handgag lasted only a few seconds, but the handsome hunk had to warn me on three separate occasions to pipe it down and stop screaming for help.

I honestly wanted to obey him, but he wasn't making it very easy for me.

When his strong fingers suddenly dug into my crotch and started aggressively tickling the base of my sensitive erection, I simply lost it and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Okay. Alright..." he suddenly spoke, immediately bringing his attack to a halt and slowly climbing off the bed.

I lifted the back of my head up off the mattress and turned my face to see where he was going.

At first I thought maybe he was gonna get me a glass of water or something.
But when I saw the incredibly buff, underwear-clad stallion walk over to where he'd placed his discarded socks and running shoes, I knew I was in trouble.

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved that chapter the first time I read it . Can't wait it see what you post for chapter 2 .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, yeah, this is a good one. Handgagged and suffering from tickles is always a good look for nearly-immobile boys :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

So, this is essentially a hall of fame for some of the best bondage-related scenes in the BaG. Seems like a good idea to get more people interested in the story while also reminding old fans of the gems they might've forgotten or missed.

Zack and Nick's stripping and their child-like glee at teasing Steven were definitely the highlights of this part.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

This seems like it'll be a great idea pal, I always find myself wanting to re read certain parts and sometimes just giving up cos I cant remember the chapter and page that it was, cant wait to see what else you reimagine
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TICKLED BY HUNKS: PART II

When Zack bent down and grabbed a sock from the inside of one of his giant size 13 running shoes, I sank the back of my head down against the mattress and started squirming and struggling against my sleepsack restraint.

For a second there, I actually considered screaming at the top of my lungs for Nick to come help me.
But that was a stupid idea considering the fact that my screams would never make it all the way out to the garage. And even if they did, Nick wouldn't help me.
Quite the opposite in fact. He'd probably punish me for disobeying his friend!

I was screwed.

To my growing dismay, Zack's face betrayed a certain level of amusement as he slowly made his way towards the bed and closed the distance between us.

I watched in both awe and fear as the incredibly handsome, brown-haired muscle-hunk climbed up on the mattress, holding one of the socks he'd been wearing just a few minutes ago.

Knowing FULL well what the balled up material in his hand was for, I twisted my head, fought and struggled against the maddeningly restrictive, skintight cocoon.

"Damn. You're real happy to be in there, aren't you, kiddo?" the beefy man chuckled, bringing his free hand down and tickling the outline of my very much engorged, spandex-clad boner.

Caught off guard, I immediately burst out into a series of agitated screams and tried to wiggling away.
As you can probably imagine though, I didn't get very far.

The hulking giant's knees came down on both sides of my head, and before I knew it, the 240-pound muscle-stud was squatting down over me and sitting himself down, right on top of my upper chest.

Zack was careful not to settle his whole weight down, but even so, he felt extremely heavy and I ended up having the wind knocked out of my lungs.

"HHuuh! Noooo..." I grunted, taken aback by his weight and feeling absolutely trapped by the pair of tree trunk-sized thighs that came down on both sides of my face.

I was doomed, trapped, squashed like a bug!

Zack's 6'4 frame weighed almost TWICE as much as my scrawny 5'7 build.
Yet for some reason, the hunk found my predicament extremely funny and amusing.

Instead of lifting himself up from on top of me, the huge, 29-year-old stallion gave me a pat on the cheek, rubbed his knuckles into my scalp and chuckled playfully with that deep, masculine voice of his.

"Alright, princess. Open up." he ordered, slipping one hand behind my head and using his other hand to hover the crumpled up sock-wadding over my face.

"Uggh! Noooo!" I cried out, struggling against the escape-proof spandex restraint and turning my face sideways to try and avoid the dreaded stuffing.

"Aww come on, kiddo. Don't make this harder on yourself." Zack chuckled, smirking down at me while patiently cupping the back of my head inside his huge, massive hand.

I closed my mouth shut, but the hunk just laughed and brought his left hand down before rubbing his sock all over my cheeks, mouth, nose and forehead.

I whimpered and groaned in defiance. But the instant my nostrils flared open and caught a whiff of the muscular hockey player's well-worn sock, my resolve took a blow and my attitude changed.

The strong hand holding my head kept me from pulling away.
But that didn't stop my eyes from bursting wide open and it didn't stop a stifled whimper from escaping past my clamped lips.

Good lord, his sock smelled FOUL!

The big, buff, brown-haired Alpha's sock smothered my nose up, and a strong and unmistakably CHEESY odour filled my nostrils.

"Ugghh...UGGHMPFF!" I coughed, completely taken aback by the potency of the stench.

Zack chuckled at my reaction, and I just crinkled my nose up and stared at him with newfound awe and respect.

I don't know why, but my dick was harder than stone by that point.
That wasn't the most troubling part though.

Looking up at the super handsome hunk who had my puny body trapped between his massive thighs, it suddenly dawned upon me that I actually WANTED his sock in my mouth.

The more I allowed my eyes to roam over his body, the more I realized what a hot, muscular, sexy guy this giant Alpha really was.

I wanted to obey him. I wanted to submit to him and show him what an obedient boy I really was.
And yes...I actually wanted his big, smelly stinker plugging my mouth up and taking my freedom of speech away.

And so, when the broad-shouldered hockey player finally repeated his order for me to open my mouth up, I looked up into his mesmerizing blue eyes and obeyed.

"Haha! Good boi." the stud chuckled, immediately rewarding my obedience with a warm, toothy grin.

I watched in silence as he crumpled his sock up into a ball, but couldn't stop myself from releasing a final whimper when he lifted my head up and aligned the balled up wadding over my gaping orifice.

Zack's mid-length crew sock was short, probably fitting no higher up than an inch or two above his ankle.
The size of his soles, however, more than easily compensated for the sock's reduced cuff length.

My eyes narrowed down on the cheesy stuffing, and I instantly recognized what a formidable gag it would be.

The sock's bottom sole was really wide, and long. And the sock itself was pretty damned thick.
I wasn't gonna be getting any words or protests out. Not with THAT giant stinker plugging my yapper up!

I tried getting out a final plea for mercy, but unfortunately for me, my attempts to do so proved too little too late.

"Shhhh. Quiet time." Zack scolded, bringing the putrid wad of cloth down over my protesting mouth and using his large fingers to wrestle the thing past my gaping lips.

My wordy pleas were immediately muffled out and were replaced by a series of unintelligible gurgling noises.

"Uugghmm...uughhmm ugghmph." I moaned, trying to mouth my way past the buff construction worker's big, fat, heavily-worn sports sock.

Zack just smiled and chuckled at my misfortune.
He wasn't nearly as rough or as demanding as Nick would've been, but I was clear-headed enough to know that he still meant business.

He was being gentle with me. Real gentle.

His manner was soft and understanding.
He didn't allow me to push my gag out, but he didn't use his size or his brute strength to hurt me either.

Instead of applying force, he held the back of my head nice and steady, and used his other hand to carefully and slowly push the large sock all the way in.

I coughed and gagged on the smell, but the handsome blue eyed King hushed me and encouraged me to stay calm and compliant.

I did, and my gorgeous captor kept patiently pushing his fat, cheesy stinker inside my mouth, until only the top part of it was left poking out past my bulging lips.

With my arms and body fully restrained inside the maddeningly tight bondage sack, the hunk could've easily crammed the entire thing down my throat using brute strength.

But he didn't.
He just held the back of my head in his hand and gave me the time I needed to get used to my new gag.
And man, what a BIG gag it proved to be.

My tongue was pinned down, my cheeks were bulging, and my lips were struggling to contain the Alpha-god's generous mouth-stuffing.

His fat, squishy old sock did a spectacular job at keeping me quiet, and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it would stop me from formulating even the SIMPLEST of words.

The size and thickness of my gag was seriously unaccommodating and difficult to deal with.
And the smell of it certainly wasn't helping either.

Zack's sock tasted absolutely HORRIBLE! But believe it or not, it smelled even worse!
Ugh!

The hulking stallion just sat there, chuckling and smirking as I struggled to cope with the size and smell of my new gag.

I must've looked incredibly pathetic, all zipped up in there, trapped between his enormous thighs, choking and gagging on his super fat, smelly old sock.

My boner-tent was positively THROBBING by that point.

The sexy hockey player eventually released the back of my head before reaching behind him and digging his fingers into my defenseless sides and stomach.

I laughed and screamed, but the fat mouth-stuffing held up and performed even better than expected.
''Mmmmnnnpphhh...."

"Haha, yeah! Much better." Zack cheered, his incredibly hot face instantly curling up into a pearly white smile.
"Now I just gotta make sure you can't get rid of my sock!" he chuckled, tearing his eyes off me and rummaging through the contents of his unzipped duffle bag.

"Uuggghmmph..."
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Yes!!! Amazing gagging scene. Zack is the kind of dom I want to be: gentle and sweet, but still powerful and devious ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Zack knows how to feed into Steven's masochism without going too far. His "quiet, you know you love it" attitude really shined in this chapter.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

oh to be squeezed into a skin-tight bondage sack, ruthlessly tickled by two hot jocks and their rancid socks used to keep me quiet :lol:
enjoyed every second of this part.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

I don't know why, but I really like the fact that Zack is gentle yet firm, it adds something, but it's hard to describe what...
And it's nice to have parts of the story apart the main thread ! That's, as always, a great idea, thank you for that !

I can't wait for chapter three, I have a feeling that tape is going to be added very soon :mrgreen:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

WOW! Having two guys like Nick and Zack around is something I definitely would be interested in.... :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TICKLED BY HUNKS: PART III

Using the muscular stud's divided attention to my advantage, I quickly began working my tongue behind the gag and started pushing it out.

For once, my efforts actually yielded a limited amount of success.

By the time my captor turned his attention back towards me and saw what I was doing, I'd managed to dislodge the sock and get half of it out of my mouth.

Zack's toothy smile didn't falter even for a second.
Instead of rebuking me, the big, muscle-bound stallion merely laughed and chuckled when he saw what I was doing.

"Haha! Tryin' to get away from my smelly old Wigwam, eh? Nice try, kiddo." he chuckled, ruffling my hair up in a playful, semi-approving manner.

"Uggghmm umpffh!" I replied, giggling behind my fat gag and struggling to worm my way out from in between his incredibly thick, beefy thighs.

I giggled again, causing my captor to smirk and chuckle as well.

Sliding his hand behind my head and lifting it up off the bed, the 29-year-old hockey player used his strong fingers to pack the mighty stuffing back in where it belonged.

I cried out and grunted in feigned protest, but the fat, disabling wad went back in anyway.

The handsome Alpha's huge arm muscles bulged as he fed me his heavily worn Wigwam sock.
My lips struggled to accommodate it's size, and my senses fought to cope with it's strong taste and smell.

For some reason though, the sight of my captor's incredibly hot face and body made me actually WANT to chow down on his super smelly sock.

"There you go, kiddo. Chew on that." he chuckled, his deep masculine voice and strong, warm touch practically causing me to shoot my load and cream myself.

A cocky grin appeared on his face when he saw me crinkling my nose up from the smell of the protruding sockgag.

"Ugghmpf!" I protested, more for the sake of hearing my own moans than anything else.

I watched as my huge, beefy-armed captor picked up a small roll of black hockey tape from inside his duffle bag, and watched as he used his teeth to tare open the end of the sturdy, inch-wide adhesive.

I looked at the tape and whimpered in submission. But Zack simply hushed me down and used two of his fingers to make sure his sock was stuffed all the way in as far as it would go.

"Good boy." he commended, ruffling my hair up and giving me a light pat on the cheek.
"Now close your mouth up...come on." he prodded, speaking to me in a gentle, yet slightly demanding tone.

The sock tasted REALLY bad, but I obeyed and did as I was told.

I chowed down on my frustratingly large stuffing and attempted to close to my mouth like Zack wanted me to.

But no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get my lips around it.
His sock was just too fuckin' thick!

"Ugghgmmphh..." I protested, giving my captor a pleading look in the hopes that he'd give me a bit of slack.

"Aww, haha. Poor kiddo. That's a fat gag, ain't it?" he smiled, causing me to whimper and cry out anew.
"Here, lemme help you with that." came his gentle reply.

I felt the super sticky athletic tape latch itself only my left cheek and then felt it press down in between my gaping lips.

Zack's massive arms bulged as he slowly wrapped the extremely sticky tape around my face, making it tighter and tighter and burying his sock deeper and deeper with each revolution.

"There we go. Thaaat's it. Niiice and quiet." he purred, rewarding me with the sound of his soothing deep voice and using his big, strong hands to calm me down.

I closed my eyes and surrendered, overwhelmed by the warmth of his body, the scent of his skin, the gentleness of his touch and the taste of his very heavily worn, funky old sock.

I remember feeling all tingly and lightheaded.
I was quite literally over the moon by that point.

This was perfection.
This was bliss.

LOOKING FORWARD TO PART IV?
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO COMMENT AND REVIEW!
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I love the way all that effort to dislodge the gag is just erased by Zack grinning and pushing it back in! Awesome gagging scene.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I think we can all appreciate how throughout Steven's gag was but my favorite part is when he stopped resisting and just enjoying his helplessness. You can really see why he's a sub to so many guys.

njr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by njr »

I normally don’t comment anything, but this is great. I love all of your works, although BaG indeed deters me due to its length and size, so these shorter stand-alones are perfect in my opinion: not too long while still providing that level of detail that makes your stories so hot. It even got me to read BaG, and I’m loving it so far.

About this story, oh man, the way in which you describe the gag is unbelievable. It almost feels like you’re there, feeling, smelling and tasting everything. Can’t wait for the next part, and perhaps more of these stand-alone stories!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

njr wrote: 3 years ago I normally don’t comment anything, but this is great. I love all of your works, although BaG indeed deters me due to its length and size, so these shorter stand-alones are perfect in my opinion: not too long while still providing that level of detail that makes your stories so hot. It even got me to read BaG, and I’m loving it so far.

About this story, oh man, the way in which you describe the gag is unbelievable. It almost feels like you’re there, feeling, smelling and tasting everything. Can’t wait for the next part, and perhaps more of these stand-alone stories!
[mention]njr[/mention] I'm so glad to hear from you, mate!

There are many guys on here who follow all my works but who stay away from BaG for the reasons you mention in your comment.
Either that or they find themselves unable to stomach the content featured in the early chapters (which is a shame, since the story opener hardly represents what the story is about).

I'm thrilled this has successfully pushed you toward my main tale, and I hope others will end up following suit as well.
I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the gag scene here, and you'll be glad to know this is the standard of descriptiveness used in most of BaG.

This snippet "Tickled by hunks" will be a million times more rewarding an exciting once you discover the character dynamics and what these two hunks represent to our young narrator.

I can't wait to hear from you again and hope to see you commenting on BaG as your reading progresses.
You should come across multiple invitations to post your thoughts and you'll also notice that many of your fellow readers are commenting and reviewing different parts of the story, depending on where they're at in their reading.

Cheers!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TICKLED BY HUNKS: PART IV

By the time Nick arrived back in the bedroom, Zack had me completely subdued and silenced.

With his giant thighs on both sides of my face, the compression shirt-clad muscle-hunk held my head up with one hand and busily wrapped his sticky hockey tape around my mouth and face with the other.

I accepted my fate and just stared up at his enormous arms and chest, mesmerized by the size of his biceps and the girth of his upper torso.

His sock was HUGE and it tasted really strong and cheesy.
But for some reason, I felt almost lucky to be sucking and chewing on it.

The incredibly buff hockey player wanted me quiet, and I still couldn't get over the fact that he was using his own smelly-as-fuck sock to muffle me up and take my freedom of speech away.

The right to speak was such a basic thing.
And yet, Zack taking it away from me didn't frighten me or make me at all angry.
Quite the opposite, in fact.
It felt good. It made me feel safe and cared for.
I trusted him.

I knew the spandex bondage sack I was trapped in would provide absolutely no protection against the heavy-duty vibrators they planned on using. So when Nick plugged the Hitachi wands into the extension cord he'd found, and slowly approached the bed with them, I tried to speak up and tried begging for leniency.

Unfortunately for me, all I ended up doing was coughing and choking on my gag.
"Uuugggmmph....mmpphhgggmph." I whimpered.

"Shhhh..." Zack whispered, a cocky smirk taking shape over his incredibly handsome face as he slowly brought the sticky hockey tape down for another pass. "No talking, kiddo."

I could tell from his expression that he felt a little bad for me.
But his excitement and the fact that he was enjoying himself was also plainly obvious.

The big, buff 29-year-old construction worker apparently found my heavily muffled protests quite amusing.
He must've enjoyed watching me trying and failing to mouth off past his sock.

I fought and struggled, but the fat, smelly thing was more than a match for my petite mouth.
Zack's big cheesy wad filled my trap up and stopped me from voicing out even the simplest of protests.

I tried chewing on the thing, hoping to free my tongue up somehow. But as soon as I unclenched my jaw, the spongy bundle would just swell back up again and claim every micron of space inside my mouth.

I was eventually forced to accept my fate and had to resign myself to taking in laboured breaths through my nostrils.
Zack just smirked and continued slowly wrapping more and more tape around my stuffed gob, making doubly sure I couldn't rid myself of the stuffing.

It's only when Nick sat himself on the edge of the mattress that he finally seemed to take notice of what his buddy was doing.

The giant, blond haired muscle-god just looked at me with an expression that betrayed no pity.

"Want some duct tape?" he suddenly asked, reaching over towards the bedside cabinet and pulling out the huge roll of extra wide duct tape he normally kept in his garage.

My eyes shot wide in panic, but I ended up breathing a little easier when Zack declined his offer.

"Nah. It's okay, man. I'm almost done." he spoke, giving me a quick wink before using his big hands and fingers to pull another strip of cotton tape over my heavily taped-up, whimpering face.

"Besides...this stuff's real sticky. He won't be calling for help any time soon." he added, neglecting to inform his friend that a sock was plugging my mouth under all that tape.

Zack hadn't even finished taping my mouth shut, that Nick was already turning one of the dreaded vibrating wands on and taking position next to my neatly sausaged body.

I cried out in protest but it was no use.

BVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.
The sound of the powerful wand's rumbling motor was the only warning I got before the marshmallow-shaped vibrator-head was pressed down in between my inner thighs and wedged right underneath my spandex-clad nutsack.

"Uuugghhmmphf!" I yelled, caught off guard and genuinely frightened by what was to come next.

My muffled screams and cries for help instantly made the two hunks double up with laughter.

Satisfied with my state of enforced silence, Zack quickly severed the strong hockey tape with his teeth and used his hands to pat the sticky adhesive down over overstuffed cheeks.

I watched as the huge hunk lifted himself off from on top of me, and watched as he sat a few feet away from Nick before grabbing the second Hitachi wand.

The two powerful vibrators buzzed in unison, causing both muscle-bound hunks to chuckle with glee, and sending me into a veritable state of frenzied panic.

"Mmmhh...uuggmmh!" I cried out, shaking my head left and right and offering my captors a series of desperate pleas and whimpers.

I wormed and squirmed around, futilely attempting to grovel and reason with the devious brutes.

My mind rightly identified Zack as being the weakest link in the chain, and I instantly focused all my pleas and pitiful puppy eyes on him, hoping he'd be the one to convince Nick to go easy on me.

I whimpered and begged, but the handsome, brown-haired prince just laughed and ruffled my hair up.

"Ugghmmph...uuggh UUGHHMPH!" I screamed, frustrated beyond belief at the fact that his giant sock wad was stopping me from begging for mercy and stopping me from getting even a single word out.

The thing tasted horrible!
Yet I could do nothing but suck and chew on the man's fat, toe-jam infested bundle and choke on it's size.

"Uugggmmphf!"

When the devilish buzzing machines finally came down on me, I burst out into tears and struggled like crazy against the escape-proof bondage sack.

The incessant buzzing and hearty laughs that echoed across the room easily drowned out my loudest protests.

The giant, muscle-bound hunks didn't spare any part of me.
They explored every inch of my cocooned body, paying special attention to my feet, my stomach and of course, my throbbing, oversensitive erection.

But it's only when the wands were pushed to a higher setting that I really got a taste of things to come.

Nick and Zack laughed and chuckled.
They took turns rubbing the vibrating motorheads against the outline of my painfully erect spandex-clad tent.

And at one point, they even converged their big, buzzing weapons on it and simultaneously pleasured both sides of my erection while sliding up and down it's length.

I fought against the maddening sleepsack, choked on my fat sockgag, and practically shot my load then and there.

My thighs tingled, my feet and toes curled up, my muscles tensed and my body instinctively twisted into an upward arch.
That was their cue.

As soon as my body involuntarily betrayed the imminence of my ejaculation, the torture stopped and I was denied what would've surely been a MASSIVE relief.

The buzzing ended, and in an instant, my built up excitement was taken away from me.

I humped air, hoping to find some sort of release, but quickly ended up becoming enraged at the fact that the stupid bondage sack wasn't letting me reach my own erection.

This was infuriating!

"Mmpppphhhf! Mmmmpphhff!" I screamed, giving both hunks an vengeful glare before angrily attempting to spit my cheesy gag out.

Instead of taking my muffled threats seriously though, Zack just chuckled and put his Hitachi wand down before crouching down next to my angry face and pinching my nostrils shut with his large fingers.

I cried out, he released my nostrils, but then pinched them shut again less than a second later.

He did that over and over, only allowing me to take short, sporadic sniffs, but never allowing me to actually fill my lungs up.

The surprise breathplay quickly put an end to my muffled yelling, and when it became obvious that I couldn't take it anymore, the super muscular hockey-hunk accepted my surrender and let my nostrils go...this time allowing me to take in a series of deep sniffs through my nose.

"There we go. Thaaaat's it. Shhhh. Much better." he whispered, gently raising my head up with one hand and running his fingers through my short hair with the other.

I looked up into his blue eyes and let out a quiet whimper, begging to be freed of my gag.
But the charming stud just smirked and lifted a finger up to his lips before hushing me down and signaling me to be quiet.

Mesmerized by his authoritative gaze, I gave the brown-haired stallion my best set of puppy eyes and obediently sucked on my gag.

The taste was cheesy and strong. And even though I managed to stay quiet, I couldn't help but crinkle my nose up and make a face.

Zack was all smiles though.
He must've really enjoyed seeing me chew and gag on his smelly old, fat stinker.

"So fuckin' cute." he purred, gently ruffling my hair up and squeezing my cheeks, no doubt getting some sorta thrill outta seeing how fully packed they were. His sock was in there. And the more I thought about it, the more I came to realize that he had, in a sense, claimed ownership of my mouth.

Think about it!
He gagged me. He stuffed my mouth full. And not with some random cloth or one of Nick's worn socks.
No. He had made it even more personal than that.

He'd plugged my mouth up with one of his very own, heavily worn socks!
And now I was being left here, zipped up and trapped...forced to suck and gag on his big cheesy wad for god knows HOW long!

Best of all, there was absolutely NOTHING I could do about it.

"MMmpphhff..."

"Dude! C'mon, the pre-game is starting." Nick finally called out from over by the doorway.

"See ya later, kiddo. Don't go anywhere." Zack teased, giving me a gentle tap on the right cheek and knocking me out of my contemplation, before slowly getting up and following his buddy out of the bedroom.

Part of me was actually a little sad to be left alone. But another part of me was very VERY relieved at the fact that the two hunks would be spending the next few hours watching the hockey game on TV.

They'd be back to torment me and tease me to insanity once the game was over.
But for now, I could at least get some rest and enjoy a bit of peace and quiet.

THE END

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU'VE JUST READ CHAPTERS 149 AND 150 OF BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG!

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY EXTRACT AND ARE LOOKING FOR MORE DESCRIPTIVE WRITING OF THIS GENRE, GO AHEAD AND CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY FEATURING THESE CHARACTERS.

CLICK HERE: BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+)

Synopsis: A young man finds himself being kidnapped and dragged into the woods by his best friend and his former high-school rival. As if being captured, bound up, gagged against his will and kidnaped by muscular straight hunks wasn't enough, our young protagonist has to deal with the fact that he is slowly falling in love with one of his captors.

What could possibly go wrong?
Start reading to find out

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ahh, the thrilling conclusion to this snippet... for us, of course, and not our poor edged and denied protagonist. ;)

Love the effective gag combined with the edging, and of course, Zack's gently authoritative style! Thanks for letting some of us relive this scene, and I hope new readers check out Bound and Gagged in aSleeping Bag! I highly recommend it!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks [mention]Volobond[/mention]
I left out quite a bit of non-relevant text about Nick in this extract. But for those who want to go back and relive the full experience (with Steven's commentary and Nick's expanded role), the scene starts at CHAPTER 149 of BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG

boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Great story, very hot! If I could find tickling doms like Zach, Nick or any of your characters in RL I would be a very happy man
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

boundsub wrote: 3 years ago If I could find tickling doms like Zach, Nick or any of your characters in RL I would be a very happy man.
Be careful what you wish for, boy.
For a guy who's not into "smelly socks being thrown at you", you certainly are venturing into dangerous territory 8-)

Glad you were still able to enjoy this short story extract though.

dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Oh, that was a wonderful story.
Thank you very much buddy, I really enjoyed it.

boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
boundsub wrote: 3 years ago If I could find tickling doms like Zach, Nick or any of your characters in RL I would be a very happy man.
Be careful what you wish for, boy.
For a guy who's not into "smelly socks being thrown at you", you certainly are venturing into dangerous territory 8-)

Glad you were still able to enjoy this short story extract though.
Well, I make some concessions when hot guys are involved. ;) That or be forced to
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

boundsub wrote: 3 years ago Well, I make some concessions when hot guys are involved. ;) That or be forced to
I'll have to add that to your file then, boi 8-)

Boundsub

Special note:
Requires intensive tickling
*Stuff mouth with one of Zack's wigwam socks

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]boundsub[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention]

Those of you who enjoyed this will be glad to know that another story of this genre is being published.

BOYZ WILL BE BOYZ: A BATTLE OF TWO TWINKS (M/M)

Story Tags: bondage, duct tape, sockgags, tickling, semi-consensual, twinks, role reversal.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic