Agents Sold on the Black Market (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Agents Sold on the Black Market (M/M)

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Agents Dave Meyers and John Forbes had recently graduated from the Bureau Academy and were assigned to duties by mid-fall at a Bureau office not far from the border with Canada in an area known for its summer and winter resorts. Their first assignment was to investigate the disappearance of two young men from a college campus located near their field of operation. According to the case files, these disappearances matched three similar ones, two in the Northwest, and one in the Southwest. Agents in these areas had gathered several common denominators in each case. All of the missing men were college students and involved in sports. Each had disappeared late at night, two while they were walking back to their dorm rooms from the library, and one on the way back to his dorm from an evening out with his girlfriend. According to their friends and families, none of the men were involved in illegal activities, such as drugs or gambling. Their academic records were above average to excellent. And each was a star on the playing field. The Agents noted that each disappearance occurred on a college campus close to either the Canadian or Mexican borders. Without witnesses or ransom demands, though, the Bureau thus far had been stymied in its investigation.

Poring over the files and notes of their fellow Agents, Meyers and Forbes theorized that since the victims had not made any bank or credit card transactions, the missing college jocks might have been kidnapped for some other purpose, as yet to be determined, and perhaps transported over the border. The kidnappers would either have to move the victims very quickly, or they would have to have a safe-house to hold them until they could be moved. Meyers suggested that they start by canvassing the lodges and vacation homes left empty in the off-season. Both young Agents were eager to prove their mettle to their superiors by cracking this case. Unfortunately, each had forgotten correct procedure in their haste to display their talents. Assuming his other partner had done so already, neither man had informed the Bureau Office of their plans, as they set off on a Friday morning in late October.

By late afternoon that Friday, Meyers and Forbes had visited dozens of homes and lodges, finding nothing out of the ordinary. They had stopped at the Dew Drop Inn to look around the property. It appeared quiet with everything locked and secured, and the agents were about to call it a day, when Forbes thought he saw a figure moving in a window of one of the storage sheds on the property.

“Ah, it’s probably a swallow or bat,” his partner suggested.

“Still, we better check it out to cover all bases,” Forbes replied. So, both men walked towards the structure. Getting to the double doors of the building, Agent Forbes banged loudly and bellowed “Hello…Anyone in there? We’re Bureau Agents.” Hearing no answer, Forbes tried the doors, which gave way. Looking at his partner to make sure that he was behind him, Forbes entered the shed. Lit only by the fading sunlight, Forbes and Meyers began to look around the room for a light switch. Meyers found one. Turning it on, Meyers had only a split second to see two men looming over his fellow Agent, before both men were knocked out cold.

Several hours later, Meyers and Forbes began to stir from their involuntary slumber.

“Ugh…my head.” Meyers said, his head pounding from a dull pain. Attempting to raise his hand to rub the sore on his head, Meyers quickly realized that he couldn’t, as his hands were bound behind his back. Looking groggily around him, Meyers saw his partner in a similar predicament.

“Forbes, what happened?”

“I don’t know. All I remember is seeing some large guy behind you, and then everything went bla…”

Before Forbes could finish, a door opened and three men with stocking masks on their faces came into the room.

“Well, well, well…I see our uninvited guests have come to.”

“Who are you? I’m Agent John Forbes and this is my partner Agent David Meyers. Assaulting and holding Bureau Agents against their will is a federal crime. Untie us immediately.”

“Gag them both. I cannot bear listening to their bravado.” The largest of the three men said, as he threw a roll of tape to each of the other two masked men.

“I know who you are, Agents Forbes and Meyers, having seen your badges as you were, eh…how shall I put it…napping. Unfortunately, you’ve stumbled upon my very lucrative business in international trade, and now my partners and I will have to figure out a way to dispose of you.”

“They both fit the bill for our products and meet the demands of our clients, Boss.” One of the two other men interjected.

Forbes and Meyers could only look at each other in bewilderment, as they heard “products” and “clients.”

Approaching the bound Agents, the man called “Boss” grabbed Meyers by the hair and yanked his head back.

“Yes, indeed. This man possesses very fine features. And he is very fit. Our Arab market demands a steady influx of blond-haired, blue-eyed merchandise.” Turning his attention to Myers’ partner, “Boss” ran his hands over the olive-skinned, dark-haired, and brown-eyed Agent Forbes’ thighs and grabbed hold of one arm. ‘Boss’ continued, “And we always have a demand for muscular young men such as Agent Forbes.”

“MMPPHHWHMMA…THMMUUMEPPHH?” Forbes and Meyers demanded in unison and began to fight against their bonds.

“I’m afraid that we cannot quite understand you with that tape across your mouths, my dear Agents, but I’m sure you must be asking whatever do we mean? Well, allow me to explain. My colleagues and I are in the Export business. There is a certain underground market for men similar to you: young, good-looking, and athletic. Our clients pay very high prices that allow us to set up operations that stay several steps ahead of the law. Everything has run smoothly until now. We’ve dealt exclusively with college athletes. As you may now suspect, two recent acquisitions, a wide receiver and shortstop, await transportation to arrive that will whisk them over the border by air to remote airfields, then they will be transferred to other planes. The planes will take them to new lives in the service of a very wealthy Asian tycoon. What type of service these young men will perform for him? Well…I don’t ask too many questions, but I am sure they will be pleasurable to him.” “Boss” broke out in laughter as he finished.

“MMPPHHYORMMPPHCRZEEMMM!!!” Meyers mumbled in frustration, increasing his struggling against the ropes that held him fast.

“MMPPYUWONTMMMGITMMPPHHAWEHMPPWITDISPPHH!” Forbes spewed in his gag.

“Ah, what clichés from you both,” “Boss” continued, “We are not crazy and have already gotten away with this. As for you two, my colleague is right. The same client that has bought our college jocks remarked that he has an even more successful Arab contact, who has always admired the American Law Enforcement Officer. I’m sure that he would be more than willing to pay top dollar for two such fine examples of that profession. Ah…but please forgive me, I’ve forgotten my manners…I trust you both are comfortable?”

MMPP@#$HH ^%*MMPPHH!” Meyers and Forbes replied.

“Now that wasn’t a nice way to treat your hosts. Well, no matter…If you gentlemen will sit tight, we’ll be off to make the final arrangements for the transportation of you and our other merchandise.”

With that all three men left the room. Forbes and Meyers began to struggle to free themselves. Each man’s struggles grew more desperate as they realized they and the missing college jocks were about to be sold to some foreign tycoons. By the way that “Boss” had commented on the Agents’ good looks and toned physiques, Forbes and Meyers both realized what type of “service” they would perform, if they couldn’t break free and save themselves and the others.

Despite their best efforts, neither Meyers nor Forbes could loosen the ropes that held them tight. After a short time, the three masked men came back into the shed. The two underlings checked their rope work, while the “Boss” apprised the captive G-Men of their fate.

“We’ve disposed of your car, and since it is the end of the work week we expect that your superiors won’t miss you until Monday morning. That leaves enough time to transport you to your new home. Since it is in a country that the US government needs in its current war on terrorism, I suspect that even if you are traced, there won’t be much of an effort made to get you back. Surely, Uncle Sam will sacrifice two agents to the higher cause…Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Realizing that he was probably right, Meyers and Forbes could only scream through their gags in frustration…”MMHHEEPPLLHHPP!!!”

The End?
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm where will our hapless agents end up? :twisted:
I have a similar storyline I'm been trying to hash out and this has got me thinking more about it. Really hope there is a Part II... this so deserves a Part II :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nothing better than a good, silencing duct tape gag!

I feel bad for Agents Meyers and Forbes.
Their predicament sounds quite grave, if a tad bit hopeless.

It seems that their astute captors have thought everything through.
Even worse that they have the benefit of experience on their side.

Yeesh! I can't help but wonder if Lady Luck will shine her face down on our two agents.
These wrongdoers need to be brought to justice!

Fantastic work [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]

This sounds like it could definitely be up [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] and [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s alley.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Nothing better than a good, silencing duct tape gag!

I feel bad for Agents Meyers and Forbes.
Their predicament sounds quite grave, if a tad bit hopeless.
Don't waste your pity on snoops, my friend - seems to me the G-Men got what was coming to them, trying to disrupt the supply chain of legitimate business - well, of business, anyway. ;)

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Always fun to read about hunky men being bound, and great to see this blast from the past!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and [mention]Volobond[/mention] for your kind remarks! :)

I have a sequel to this story in mind, where the kidnappers take Agents Dave Meyers and John Forbes and the college athletes to an auction overseas in which very wealthy men will bid on them. Will the agents free themselves and the athletes in time? Or will they be auctioned to the highest bidders and spend their futures bound, gagged, and in continuous peril??? :o :shock:
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago I have a sequel to this story in mind, where the kidnappers take Agents Dave Meyers and John Forbes and the college athletes to an auction overseas in which very wealthy men will bid on them. Will the agents free themselves and the athletes in time? Or will they be auctioned to the highest bidders and spend their futures bound, gagged, and in continuous peril??? :o :shock:
Hot damn I'd love to read that!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic