From Internet Star to Gimp [M/M] CHAPTER III (UPDATED 7/9)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Markymark790
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

From Internet Star to Gimp [M/M] CHAPTER III (UPDATED 7/9)

Post by Markymark790 »

Val

Jordan

"Hey there Reevers!! Me and the boys are doing some crazy challenges all week this week, so stay tuned and see some hilarious stuff you guys!"

19 year old Jordan Reeves, finishing and editing the first part of his new video for his 3 million subscribers, talked to his two friends about what challenges and pranks they could pull for their new video.

"Dude we got to do some fast food drive thru pranks, or go to the boardwalk and twerk on randon strangers or something!"

Jordan loved the ideas his friend Mason was coming up with. Usually he was the one doing the pranks and the challenges on the spot while Mason and his other friend Charlie would film or they'd scout out for other things to do for views. Jordan also really didn't mind doing them, as he had millions of dollars coming in from ad revenue for his channel, and the money his millionaire father would send him from his home in Miami.
Jordan Reeves and his friends moved to L.A. a year ago from Miami when he had just 1 million fans, but since moving to the City of Angels his channel gained a ton of followers. The three would walk down Venice Beach and there would always be young girls and sometimes boys throwing themselves at Jordan wanting selfies or trying to kiss him. Jordan knew how sexy he was and how much fame he was getting from his channel and it was all kind of going to his head, he felt like a god in Los Angeles.

Jordan's father had bought the boys a huge house to live in and film some of their videos in. The house was three stories and each boy had a floor basically to themselves. Over the year, the three threw massive parties for the young nightlife crowd of L.A. They'd usually find someone to buy them alcohol and weed to fuel the parties, and it helped make their place party central. Jordan had sex with at least a hundred fifty girls in the past year since moving and was always a dick to the girls after fucking them and ditching them. No one ever complained about the wild parties, the loud noises, or the people having sex on the front lawn, because the house was only one of two houses on the long street. That was until one morning moving trucks pulled up to the huge neighbors mansion.

That same morning Jordan was still sleeping hung over from one of his regular wild parties in the house the night before when his roomate Charlie busted in.

"Jordan wake up! We got a problem bro."

Jordan woke up stretching and coughing " What man?!"

"We've got people moving in next door man, what are we gonna do? I don't want to stop having parties bro."

Jordan rubbed his eyes and got up out of bed, looking out the window with Charlie.

"Maybe whoever's moving in isn't some mormon or something, we should just go over afterwhile and scope the place out."

As soon as Jordan finished his sentence, a black Maserati Granturismo came roaring down the street, pulled in front of the mansion and stopped. As if in slow motion, a gorgeous, tall, brunette goddess pulled herself from the sexy automobile. She was dressed in a leather biker jacket, skin tight pvc pants and designer sunglasses. She took a step toward her new place, and glanced over at the boys front lawn littered with plastic cups, beer cans, and one or two used condoms in the bushes. She lowered her sunglasses looking disgusted at the place, then caught a glimpse of the two friends staring at her from the second story window.

"Holy fuck! WHO IS THAT?!" Charlie exclaimed.

"I don't know man but we got to invite her over some night to party, she is fuckin' sexy!"

The two roomates went upstairs to wake Mason who was already awake dressed in nothing but Calvins and taking a bong rip.

"Dude, Mason, a fuckin' supermodel just moved in next door,come see." Jordan was giddy at telling his stoner friend about the new neighbor.
Mason was coughing and got up to see out the window, seeing the woman who just arrived outside. As he was holding the bong and staring at her, he felt a boner begin to appear in his briefs.

Coughing from the weed, Mason said " Guys get out, I gotta do something right quick."

The two roommates just looked at each other and said "Ok man just EWWW" as they both left Mason's room.

Jordan told Charlie " Hey man we should go introduce ourselves, get on her good side at first."

Charlie agreed.

The two guys went to their seperate rooms and freshened up. Charlie was giving himself that cute,just-rolled-out-of-bed look scruffing up his hair, while Jordan was taking his time to look perfect for this woman. Wetting his hair and combing it, and wetting it, and combing it, his hair had become a real process to perfect. Jordan finished by spraying some Chanel for men on his soft pecs, then slipped on a tight tank top and shorts.

"Hey, Mason. Me and Charlie are going to meet the neighbor, you comin'?"

Mason was still jerking off to the woman next door, "Go ahead I'll meet her later or something."

Jordan looked at Charlie, as Charlie laughed "Sounds like he's already cumming .Let's go man!"

The two young men bounded down the staircase and out the front door.

"Let me do the talking Charlie, since I'm the celebrity after all" Jordan flexed his muscles a bit feeling puffed up.

"Whatever man..."

The two walked up to the woman who they now notice is towering over them in her three and a half inch heels.

"Hi there! You may recognize me from the internet, Jordan Reeves, I'm your new neighbor."

The woman looked him up and down with one eyebrow raised, and extended her hand to greet him.

" Valerie van den Fange, but call me Val"

Jordan shook her hand and said " Hey, nice to meet you. Are you dutch? I noticed kind of an accent?"

Val was busy lookin at her new house, not paying attention to the boys and sighed focusing attention back to them, "Yes I am from Amsterdam."

"Oh wow, Amsterdam, what a place! I hear it's beautiful there." Jordan prattled.

Charlie cleared his throat trying to get his chance to shake the hand of this babe.

"Sorry, Hi I'm Charlie Farmer, I also live next door." Charlie put his hand out to shake, but Val wasn't even paying them attention.

Val began yelling at the movers to put the 3 large black containers they were pulling out of the truck into the basement.

"Are you boys going to clean your yard, it is absolutely disgusting, and I won't stand for looking out my window and seeing trash everywhere, yes?"

"Oh yeah sorry about that! We had a party last night and things got a little cra-." Jordan was cut off by Val.

"Well I hope these parties do not get too wild, I need my beauty sleep and I am also not a nice person when I do not get it okay?"
Jordan looked at Charlie and back at her "Sure thing" he said.

The movers hauled out a huge black chest wrapped with large metal chains. One mover slipped and one end of the chest dropped to the ground making a loud thud.

"Idiots, continue handling my things like this and I will have your balls yes?!"

The movers shook their heads and continued moving her things into the house.

Val turned to her new neighbors, " Do you boys need anything else or are you just going to stand in my yard all day?"

The two young men just said no and went back home feeling slightly burned by how rude their new neighbor was. The two entered their house and Jordan raged to Charlie.

"Dude she's smokin' hot but what a fuckin' bitch! Did you notice how she didn't even notice me?"

"Ok Jordan, at least you got to shake her hand, she didn't even look at me." Charlie huffed.

Jordan, still rambling on, "Well, whatever her problem is we're not changing our own lives because some Dutch hoity-toity bitch can have her peace and quiet."

Jordan began to calm down, " Hey man let's got to the gym I gotta blow off some steam."

"Alright man, yeah I do too" Charlie said.

Mason began making his way down the stairs and agreed to got to the gym also.

Jordan began a livestream of the three going to the gym, the three went their seperate ways while Jordan was livestreaming his workout. He place his phone on the shelf on the wall and began filming himself on the preacher bench doing some curls.

"Hey Reevers! Just doing my thing here at the gym, working my biceps. Soooo you guys we got a new neighbor this morning and this chick was smokin' I mean 10 outta 10 my dudes. A body that absolutely will not quit. But here's the thing, me and my boy Charlie decided to meet her today and, what an absolute bitch man. The woman did nothing but complain about our house and was so fuckin' rude to us man. I don't know man. She told us to tone the partying down too, like I'm in fuckin' L.A. how are you not supposed to party am I right?!"

Jordan moved his way to the other machines just talking about fitness and sculpting his body, and not getting over his new neighbor.
A couple hours passed and the three decided it was time to leave the gym. Jordan continued streaming

"Hey guys we're gonna throw a massive party tonight so bring your friends, bring the booze, and bring those booties. HAHA!"
Jordan ended the livestream.

"If that woman would have been just a little bit cool, I wouldn't have to throw a massive rager just out of spite." Jordan boasted.
The two roommates looked at each other knowing this might be a bad idea.

As the three hopped in Jordan's Land Rover, Jordan already started getting RSVP's to the party that night.

"Hell yeah guys, that lady is gonna regret moving next door to me."

As the sun started going down, Jordan and the boys got ready for the hundreds of people expected to come over. Jordan began cranking up some tunes and getting pumped up for the night .

"Dude, I'm gonna fuck every girl that walks in that door tonight! Jordan exclaimed hanging over the upstairs balcony.

Mason pressed back "Screw that man, I gotta get my rocks off tonight."

Jordan just laughed and went back to his room to get dressed for the party. He fixed his hair for about 30 minutes, then put on a white shirt, some black skinny jeans, a pair of black leather VANS, his padlock chain around his neck and rings on every finger. Jordan was looking like a regular TikTok fuckboy. He slid down the stairs bannister to the first floor and got pumped to start welcoming guests. Sure enough people by the multitudes began pouring in. The party started heating up, people were getting drunk, dancing, getting stoned, some were even fucking in the swimming pool. As the night went on the party never died down, Jordan was drunk and had gotten pretty stoned, and was making out with some random girl, when he heard sirens outside and the cops breaking up the party.

"Fuckin' bitch, I knew it. This neighbor is going to be a big problem." Jordan pushed the girl he was making out with away from him and went down to speak to the police.

"Sorry officers I'm Jordan I live here. We'll get everyone home safe tonight don't you worry."

"See that you do, since this is the first time, we've been out here, this is a warning. Get this party shut down now or we're gonna have problems."

Jordan stood to, and saluted the officer while being an asshole, "Yes sir"

As the cops cleared out so did a majority of the guests, most were passed out on furniture, some on the carpet.

"I guess Mason and Charlie got lucky tonight" since he hadn't seen them basically all night.

Once everyone was pretty much crashed, Jordan in his drunken state decided he was gonna have a little payback on his new neighbor. He grabbed some roman candles and headed out the front door. As drunk as he was he hopped his fence into Val's yard and fired the roman candles at her garage denting it. The lights to the house never came on, so Jordan figured his neighbor was already asleep, so Jordan went up the stairs leading to her front porch, pulled out his dick and pissed on her front door. Pleased with himself , he started to zip up when the front door flew open and a huge latex covered gimp was in the doorway.

Jordan was taken aback, he never had enough time to zip up before the gimp grabbed him by the shirt and yanked him inside.

"What the Fuc---"

The gorilla sized gimp had Jordan's right arm pinned behind his back while squeezing the young man's chest and had a chloroform rag over his mouth with the other hand.

Jordan kicked and screamed, "MMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH, MMUUUPPPHHHHAAAA PHHAAPHHHAA!"

Jordan fought as hard as he could for a good 30 seconds when he started to nod off, but not before seeing his new neighbor walking towards him dressed in black latex from neck to toe.

Val said to Jordan before he passed out "I'm a fucking bitch huh? Well....we'll just see about that."

And that was lights out for Jordan Reeves.
Last edited by Markymark790 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Markymark790
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Markymark790 »

CHAPTER II

"Wake up, sexy."

Jordan began to stir awake after the chloroform had worn off.

"Wake.....UP!"

Jordan was abruptly woken out of his stupor by something sharp pressing into his balls.

"MMMMmmmmppphhh!!" was all Jordan could scream.

He quickly regained consciousness and realized he couldn't move a muscle or speak due to a rubber phallus inside his mouth covered by a large latex muzzle. His eyes began quickly darting around the room unable to figure out what was going on. His body and his head had thick leather straps wrapping him to a large strange chair he only assumed was a sex chair. One strap around his chest, one around his abdomen, two on his thighs, four holding his shins to the leg rests, and his wrists trapped at his sides directly behind him.

"Mmmmmph?...... MMMMPPPHHHH?!!!" Jordan had a million questions, but could not produce one.

"How comfortable do you like my Lucifer's chair, Jordy baby?" Val had appeared from behind Jordan dressed in a tight black latex dominatrix dress and latex high heeled boots twirling a black tube in her hands.

Jordan began mumbling loudly, his light grey eyes wildly staring up at her pleading her to release him.

"Oh honey,keep struggling, it's so turning me on. No. See, your mouth, your dick, your balls, your ass, they all belong to Mistress Val now. You fucked with the wrong girl, slave. I hope you like your new suit I got for you."

Val caressed a latex hand across his chest which Jordan now realized was covered in latex.

"I had Bruno help me squeeze you into one of my slave outfits, you like?"

Jordan just groaned and struggled.

"No worries, it's just your new skin, baby. You didn't even know you had it on."

Valerie walked up to Jordan and grabbed a handful of his brown hair with her right hand and with her other hand connected a tube and pump to his gag.

"I thought of you handsome when I ordered that gag you're wearing. It's designed to keep loud mouthed spoiled brats like yourself quiet and complient. Now beg me to stop."

Jordan looked at her with tears forming behind his peircing eyes. "Mmmmpphhhh Mmmmphhh?"

Val pressed her heels into Jordan's balls.

"BEG!!"

"MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

As Jordan was screaming from the pain in his balls, Val was quickly inflating the gag inside of his mouth.

"MMMMMMPPPPHHHHHHH!!!! Mmmmmmphhhhhh!! mpppppppphhhhhh."

Jordan's screams quickly became whimpers as Val kept pumping up the gag. She stopped when Jordan was breathing heavily through his nose and could only sigh due to the huge invader in his mouth.

"There we are, now I can have some fun with you without all that pathetic moaning."

Jordan panicked trying to control his breathing and find a way not to get choked on the giant rubber ball.

"Shall we do a livestream for all your fans Jordan?" Val giggled.

Jordan began to thrash around in the chair as much as he could staring up at Val with pleading eyes.

"HAHAHA. I'm just joshing you! We want to keep you a secret so nobody thinks to come looking for you."

Jordan choked back on tears and spit trying to beg for forgiveness, but he would quickly realize forgiveness comes at a heavy price.

"Ok Jordy, now that I have you all still and quiet, why don't we talk about that little video you made at the gym? You know, the one where you complained about your new neighbor and called her a fucking bitch."

Jordan whimpered at her with a look of regret.

"You know you fuckboys really have a way with women don't you? You have girls pining over you, saying how great you are, how hot you are, and yet you still have no clue how to treat a woman do you?"

Jordan began to shiver in his chair, scared to death.

"I'm going to do you a favor. I'm going to show you how a woman is supposed to be treated, and then my gimp Bruno is going to show you how to take it like a man. HAHAHA!!"

Val walked up to Jordan and unzipped the two zippers of his latex suit at the tits and put ice cubes on his nipples.

"mmmmpppphhh. mppppphhhhh."

Once his nipples were hard, she had alligator clamps on them within seconds. A huge surge of pain radiated through Jordan, causing him to pull and shake in the chair. He tried so hard to get his trapped latex hands up to his nipples to relieve the pain, but no use.

Val attatched a small metal chain in between the two clamps connecting them, then had another chain connected to that chain attatched to a string dangling from the ceiling. Val pulled on the string from the ceiling pulling Jordan's nipples up causing great discomfort.

"Much better, huh slave?"

Jordan's eyes stared back at her now welled up with tears. Jordan wanted so bad just to talk this out with Val and pay her for any damage he had caused, but he knew he was thoroughly helpless and under her control. Jordan just sobbed into his huge gag and shivered.

Val walked out of view and was gone for a good 5 minutes, leaving Jordan to his torture. When she came back she poured an oil onto his latex suit giving him an extra shine. She oiled his shoulders, his chest, abs, legs, his latex feet and his individual toes. Val unzipped the crotch to his suit and began oiling up his cock, shejust kept oiling and rubbing, rubbing and oiling.

Jordan's chub turned into a six inch hardon as Val kept jerking the internet fuckboy off and into a frenzy.

"You like that slave? huh? You like it?" Val kept pumping harder and harder until Jordan was on the verge, when she fit a his dick and balls through a metal ring.

Jordan tried to look up at her puzzled, but his head was kept glued to the Lucifer's chair.

Val didn't take two seconds before plunging her oil covered finger up his ass without warning, giving Jordan a new pain and sensation he never felt in his 19 years.

"Mmmmphhhhhh"

"You like my finger up your ass don't you?"

Jordan screamed " Mpphoooo!"

"No? How about two then?"

Val stuck two fingers into the virgin ass making Jordan howl beyond belief.

Once she was satisfied she grabbed the ring around his manhood and stuck the mini butt plug attatched to it all the way into his hole.

Jordan was livid, being brought to a close orgasm, then abruptly have his junk squeezed and his asshole plugged. Jordan pulled on the straps and the metal cuffs holding his wrists, he had to get that thing out of him. Unfortunately for him the ring and plug were not coming off.

"Oh poor boy, that plug just doesn't feel comfortable does it?"

Jordan wide eyed shaking his head as much as he could.

"Let's make it better for you okay."

Val picked up a remote connected to his ring and plug and sent an electric shock through the cock ring and butt plug making Jordan scream and squirm.

"It's late boytoy, I think I need to call it a night. Sadly for you, your night is just now getting started."

Val flipped the bright light on in the room and Jordan's eyes adjusted to the brightness, only to witness a giant mirror on the ceiling seeing himself in his predicament.

Jordan felt sick at the vision in rubber he saw before him. He stared at himself in disgust, when Val appeared above him holding a tube in her hand.

"Okay slave, this here is an automatic milker. You won't be getting any sleep tonight because sleep is for good boys and since you think I am a 'fucking bitch' I'm going to leave it here to entertain you for the rest of the night."

Val fit the milker machine over his cock and grabbed a roll of duct tape and wrapped it around the top of the tube, tore a long strip of tape off and connected it to the string pulling his nipples up. Val turned the milker on and watched it dance up and down on her new slave's dick.

"That'll keep you up through the night I think, and if not this sure will."

Val turned on the shock to the plug in his ass, setting it to almost the highest setting. Jordan screamed into his gag begging her for relief.

"Tsk.Tsk. Poor little spoiled rich boy, that plug will shock you every five minutes right after the milker slows down sucking, so you should be plenty on edge all night. and I'll keep the light on so you get a good look at what a young gimp looks like."

Val blew Jordan a kiss and shut the heavy sliding door behind her leaving Jordan to scream in cycles of agony and pleasure for hours.
Markymark790
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Markymark790 »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 2 years ago I gotta feeling this is gonna be a fun story! Great start up!
Thanks I hope you enjoy the second part!!
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Second part is much better than the first. Keep it up!
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Markymark790
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Markymark790 »

CHAPTER III

So much had changed in the last week for 19 year old social media celebrity Jordan Reeves. Reaching nearly 5 million fans on his social media platform to the modeling career he never go to pursue, to the tied, gagged, plugged, milked, and tortured predicament he found himself in now. His big mouth and his rich spoiled attitude had always gotten him into trouble, but never like this.

After what seemed like five or six hours still strapped in and gagged, Jordan's thoughts of escape had left him altogether. The only thoughts were the pain in his asshole, how raw his cock and his nipples were and how much longer Val would make him endure this torture. He kept rhythm on the milker rocking up and down on him and how long the plug in his ass would shock him for, when he heard the door to the room he was in open.

Jordan tried his best to beg for release and squirmed in the chair with what little strength he had left. Bruno, the hulking gimp appeared in front of Jordan's eyes which were now as wide as saucers. terrified he began screaming into the fully inflated rubber bulb in his mouth. Bruno shut off the milker and the buttplug, giving Jordan a huge sigh of relief for a second before another wave of pain came from the clamps being removed from his nipples.

"MMMMPPPHHHH!!" Jordan wailed as best he could as Bruno rubbed his latex fingers onto Jordan's raw chest.

Bruno grabbed the tube coming from Jordan's mouth and deflated the gag. Once fully deflated Bruno unstrapped the gag from the back of Jordan's head and pulled out the bulb in his mouth.

"Thank Y--" Jordan was cut short by Bruno's black shiny hand clamping over his mouth.

Bruno then held up his finger to where his lips would be behind the latex hood he was wearing indicating Jordan to stay quiet. Bruno produced a cold water bottle in front of Jordan's face while Jordan looked at it longingly. Bruno cranked the Lucifer's chair to sit in an upright position and gave Jordan the water little sips at a time. Once the bottle was done Bruno unstrapped Jordan's head from the chair, then his chest, then his legs, leaving just his ankles and wrists mancled behind him.

Bruno picked up some thick black handcuffs in front of Jordan and released one wrist at a time from the chair and put them into the new cuffs in front of him. He took the boys ankles out of the stirrups and Jordan could barely move now that he wasn't strapped so to the chair, he abandoned the thought of escape since he could hardly stand as well. Bruno heaved the young man over his shoulder and carried him into a bathroom, setting him down in front of the toilet and popped the plug/ cock ring off of him. Bruno stood menacingly with arms crossed waiting for Jordan to go.

"I can't go with you standing there staring at me." Jordan griped at the large gimp in the doorway.

Bruno did not move or say anything so Jordan tried his best to piss while the gimp stood and stared through the doorway. Once Jordan had urinated after a minute or two and flushed, Bruno was upon him within a second, he marched Jordan back to the "torture room" he had just spent many hours inside of.

Jordan was led beside a large cage and spun around to face Bruno. Bruno unlocked Jordan's cuffs and began taking off Jordan's latex suit starting at the shoulders, once all the way undressed from the latex suit Jordan's hands were cuffed again.
"Please sir, no more, my dad is worth millions, I can get you whatever you want, just let me out of here." Jordan blurted out trying his best to talk his way out.

Bruno grabbed leather fist mitts and walked them toward Jordan's hands.

"Come on man, she's keeping you down here just like me. I bet. I'll give you so much money and fame whatever you want dude, you just gotta let me out That bitch doesn't even need to know." Jordan begged.

Bruno stopped before putting the fist mitts on Jordan and walked behind him picking up a set of keys.

Jordan began feeling relieved after talking to Bruno into freeing him. " That's right unlock these cuffs and I'll just slip out of here without a soun-"
Jordan's head was yanked back by his hair when a large rubber ball was shoved into his mouth behind his teeth followed by an assault of Extra Wide gray duct tape beind wrapped around his head at least 12 times.

Jordan cried behind the ball and tape gag in utter defeat.

Bruno grabbed the boys cuffed hands and shoved the thick fist mitts onto each hand. Now that Jordan was silenced again, Bruno picked him up and sat him on a wooden table with Jordan's legs hanging off the side. Bruno grabbed a roll of pallet wrap and wrapped Jordan's ankles up to his thighs, then wrapped the same duct tape used on his gag over the pallet wrap from ankle to thighs. Bruno then grabbed the duct tape and wrapped Jordan once tightly around his arms and chest keeping the young man's arms at his side. Jordan squirmed and struggled on the table unable to get any kind of balance and fell backward onto the table.

Jordan pulled on his wrists and twisted back and forth trying to find some kind of comfort in his new bondage, but got nowhere with his struggles. As Jordan was busy pulling at his bonds he never realised Bruno gripping his cock and balls in his hand and fitting a stainless steel chastity cage over his junk.

"MPPPPPHHHHHH?!!" Jordan tried to exclaim behind the mountain of tape.

Bruno fit the tight cage over Jordan's dick and locked it with a key on top of the device. Jordan felt absolutely destroyed having his dick locked away in a tight little device. Bruno walked to the wall and grabbed a large leather blindfold and walked it to Jordan. Jordan, busy trying to take to steel cage off his cock, noticed Bruno walking a blindfold over to him.

"MMMMMOOOOO MPPHHHEEAAAASSSS!!!" begging Bruno through the gag to not blindfold him but of course it did not work.

Bruno slid the blinder over the young man's wide pleading eyes and wrapped the strap around his head buckling it tightly in the front.

Now, with the new slave locked, tied, gagged, and blinded, it was time to put him away to get some rest if he could. Bruno fit a pair of noise cancelling headphones over Jordan's ears and picked the boy up and sat him down on the floor, he then pushed Jordan's trapped form inside of a cage, pushing him all the way to the back. Next Bruno grabbed Jordan's mitts and handcuffs and locked them to the top of the cage, leaving Jordan to sit in a praying stance. Once Jordan was situated in his cage, Bruno grabbed the boys bare feet and wrapped a string around his big toes. Bruno shut and locked the cage, pulling Jordan's toes toward the door of the cage and tying his toes to it.

Jordan was in agony sitting the way he was and with his dick locked up the way it was.

"MMMMMMMMMMPPPHH" Jordan now regretted offering Bruno money to let him go. If he had just been quiet like Bruno instructed he probably wouldn't have to endure the bondage he was enduring.

Sitting in darkness and silence squirming in the duct tape and in the cage, Jordan longed for rest. As he tried to settle in, he felt Bruno pound a few times on the top of the cage and walk his way out of the room.

After a couple minutes in silence the headphones turned on with the voice of Val telling him "You are not free anymore, you are a slave. You exist now to serve the mistress. Your penis, your asshole, your nipples, and your mouth exist only to please the mistress. Everything you knew, is a distant memory. You exist to serve the mistress."

The message in his headphones repeated on a loop again and again. As his time in the cage went on Jordan began believing the words that he was being tortured with. After what felt like an hour, Jordan finally drifted off to sleep to his mistress's voice.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic