Late for Work (MM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Late for Work (MM/M)

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Late For Work!
By Sergeant Durango of the Yukon
(SomersetDude)

“GGGGRRRRRMMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!!”
Harry growled in frustration once again behind the numerous bandannas and gaffer’s tape that gagged him, as he struggled against the ropes lashing him to the chair in the kitchen of his townhouse. Looking up at the kitchen clock on the wall, he realized that he had been struggling futilely against the bonds for the past 2 ½ hours, since 9 AM that Monday morning. “Damn,” he thought, “if I hadn’t decided to take that extra hour this morning and delay the opening of the store, I wouldn’t be in this predicament!!” Yes…if only Harry had followed his regular morning routine, he would not have encountered those two burglars. And Harry would not now be tied up…and gagged…and waiting for them to finish loading all his valuables and possessions into a van parked in his backyard before they came back to load him into the van too.

Earlier That Morning
Harry Hanover was a successful, single businessman. He owned a store that sold high tech computers, flat-screen HD TVs, and high-end appliances. Being interested in urban renewal and investments, Harry had bought a townhouse to renovate in a neighborhood undergoing gentrification. The crime rate in the area had been going down, but, as Harry would soon find out for himself, not quite that fast!

28-year-old Greg and his 24-year-old brother Bobby had been casing Harry’s townhouse for the past several weeks, watching Harry’s movements the whole time. Word had gotten around the neighborhood that some hot-shot store owner had moved in. Greg, Bobby, along with their middle brother Peter had made quite a nice little profit out of robbing homes and selling the loot they snatched from them. They figured this new homeowner who sold high tech equipment might have a fair number of valuables in his townhouse. So, Greg and Bobby studied Harry’s routine, and knew that it was best to break into his house on a Monday morning just before 9, as he left about 8:00 every day. And that’s just what the two burglars did that morning. They jimmied the back door open. Bobby and Greg were just getting their bearings in Harry’s kitchen, when they heard footsteps from upstairs. They both froze! “Nobody was supposed to be here,” Greg whispered. “I know,” Bobby answered, “Quick…hide in that pantry over there. When whoever it is comes through the kitchen, we can grab him!” With that, Bobby stood on the other side of the fridge away from the doorway leading into the dining room. Meanwhile Greg hid in the pantry, leaving the door to it ajar.

Harry had woken up later than usual that morning, because he had partied just a bit too much after his team had won the Super Bowl the night before! Still, Harry was quite content, knowing his quarterback was on his way to Disney World! He took his time showering and shaving. He dressed in a blue shirt and tight, grey slacks. Harry wore navy blue, nylon, over the calf dress socks. As was Harry’s habit, he went commando that morning. As he stood before a mirror knotting his tie, Harry couldn’t help but whistle at his own reflection. Harry was a handsome fellow. “The Good Looks Wagon didn’t pass me by,” Harry thought to himself. Stepping back a bit from the mirror, he paused to admire himself. He kept a regular gym routine, and it showed. The blue shirt fit so well across his well-developed chest and broad shoulders. His trouser fit well too, showcasing his narrow waist, a nice bubble butt, and a sweet basket. He finished pulling on his Cole-Haan tasseled loafers, and he bounded down the stairs into the kitchen where he intended to go straight to the pantry to get the coffee canister.

“What the hell are you doing here…” Harry gasped at the hooded and masked figure greeting him. Before he could get an answer, Harry was knocked to the floor from behind. What happened next was so quick that Harry had little chance to put up a fight. As he sunk to the floor, Harry felt someone knee him in the back and cold steel pressed against the side of his head.

“Don’t get up, Mister!” Bobby said, and turning to Greg he ordered, “Get the rope and bandanas in the bag.” Greg went to the bag of supplies that they always brought with them. It contained tape, bandanas, ropes, and other restraints just in case the two robbers encountered the occupants of the homes they broke into.

Meanwhile, Harry lay dazed and scared on the floor. He was a brawny guy who knew how to handle himself. But he wasn’t entirely sure that whoever was holding him down had a real gun on him or not, so Harry wasn’t taking any chances. With his adrenaline rushing and breathing hard, Harry gasped, “What do you want?”

His query was answered with a harder press of the knee on his back and the cold metal on the back of his head.

“Shuddup!”

Harry’s arms were pulled behind him and roughly but tightly tied together at the wrists. One of the burglars ordered him to open his mouth. Harry hesitated. Slight pressure from the cold steel got Harry to comply. A crumpled bandana was stuffed into his mouth. Another bandana was thrown over his head and into his mouth. Its knotted middle forced the crumpled kerchief further back. Harry grunted in reply.

“GGGRRFFFFRGGGGUUURRRCCKKKR!!!”

That earned him another sharp knee-kick in his back.

“Don’t piss us off, Mister!”

Another bandana went over his head to blindfold him. Before he knew it, Harry was grabbed on either side under his armpits and roughly picked up. Bobby and Greg dragged Harry across the kitchen and dumped him in a chair. Greg bound Harry’s ankles to the front legs of the chair, while Bobby added coils of rope at his upper arms and across his chest. The intent was to pin Harry’s arms to his sides.

With Harry now not going anywhere, Greg and Bobby stood back and stared down at their captive. It was clear Harry worked out – strangely enough the bonds highlighted his muscular frame. As the ropes wrangled him to the chair, his chest and arm muscles bulged against them. Harry tested his bonds. The chair creaked at every movement, straining under Harry’s weight.

“That’ll hold him. Let’s get going.” Harry heard one burglar say to the other and then leave the kitchen. After a moment’s hesitation Harry started to work to free himself. Those guys knew their ropes though, and it would take all Harry had to get himself free.
As he struggled, he could hear the robbers moving through his house. He heard them taking apart the elaborate sound and stereo system from the living room. Next, they were taking down the Flat Screen TVs he had installed in his bedroom and den. The knots tying his wrists together wouldn’t budge. There was no slack in the bonds stretched across his pecs and arms, and his feet remained firmly lashed to the legs of the chair.

“I’ve got to get help,” Harry thought to himself! He figured his only chance was to use his strength to drag the chair closer to the back door. Trouble was the fact that he was disoriented from the struggle with the intruders, his getting tied up, gagged, and then blindfolded. Harry did not know whether he faced the backdoor to his home or faced toward the dining room. If he faced the backdoor, he could try to get to it and somehow attract attention by tipping the chair against it and creating enough noise.

“It’s hopeless…Don’t even know if a neighbor or anyone is outside,” Harry mused, “But I’ve got to try!” So, Harry began to drag himself bound as he was to the chair towards the door. He could hear the two burglars rummaging through his belongings, running up and down the stairs, and depositing his belongings in his living room. There wasn’t much time before they finished. Harry had to move faster. With his greatest effort he dragged himself across the kitchen floor. Harry believed he was close enough to the door. Now, he began to rock and forth in the chair. He intended to crash though the door. He risked hurting himself, but Harry wanted a chance to save his belongings.

He heard the burglars come down the stairs. “There’s no time left,” he pondered. Using all his weight to tip the chair over, Harry tumbled through…

The dining room door and crashed backwards onto the floor at the feet of the burglars! The chair had faced away from the backdoor, and Harry the whole time had worked against himself…now he stood little chance for rescue.

“Ugh,” Harry moaned behind his gags. The fall had stunned him, but…thank ye gods…the carpet in the dining room had cushioned the fall. Nothing was hurt, but Harry’s pride. The chair had withstood the fall, and Harry unfortunately remained lashed to it. His blindfold, however, had fallen down, and Harry now stared up into the faces of his captors, who had taken their masks off while hunting for valuables in the house.

“Well, lookee here, Bobby! Our handsome homeowner has tried to make a break for it.”
“Keep Quiet! You Dimwit! Now he knows my name! And he’s seen our faces.” Bobby replied to the careless Greg.

Chastened as he was, Greg muttered “My Bad, bro” in reply.

Shaking his own head in disgust and smacking his brother on the back of his head, Bobby exclaimed, “And now he knows we’re related…Jeez…the ladies may fall for your Johnny Bravado act, but you’re dummer than a box of rocks!...Now shuddup and let me think.”

Bound to the chair, Harry remained on the floor in dazed and muffled silence, while his eyes darted from one burglar to the other as they argued. While Bobby paced back and forth across the room, the burglar called Greg lifted the chair back up and began to check Harry’s bindings. Harry could do nothing – but worry what would happen next.

“Ye Gods! Brothers…eh! And I’ve seen their faces. I can identify them. What will they do now? I’m cooked!!” With hope of escape gone, Harry awaited his fate.

Bobby stopped pacing and stood in front of the hapless Harry braided to the chair. An evil grin slowly appeared on his face, and he turned to his brother. Seemingly now without fear of Harry identifying the two brothers, he let down all pretense.

“I’ve got it, Greg! We can pack up the homeowner with his belongings. Keep him on ice for a spell. Be like the time you stole the mascot from our rival gang.”

“Yeah, but that was a goat, bro. It’ll be harder to stash a man up in my room.” Greg replied.

“Relax. Besides we can get Peter to keep him company. He’s been down ever since he smashed the valuables from our last heist while playing ball in the hideout.” Bobby answered back.

“You’re right, bro. I did catch Peter eyeballing Jan’s friend George Glass in a funny way the other day. Maybe he’ll take a liking to this guy too.”

“Okay, here grab some more rope from the bag and get the gaffer’s tape. We’ve got to make sure our hapless homeowner here doesn’t make another break for it until we’re ready to load him up after loading up the loot. And we want to keep him extra quiet.”

After that, Greg got more rope out of the bag with a roll of tape. He tied Harry more securely to the chair and secured the chair to bolts on the wall of the kitchen. Harry had installed those bolts, intending to secure an antique hutch he had bought at an estate sale that had yet to be delivered. Now those bolts fastened him in place until the burglars were ready for him. Layers of gaffer’s tape were wrapped around his head, plastered against his already gagged lips and mouth. In the depths of despair, Harry could only whimper and glanced at the clock as the hands inched closer to 11:30…

If only Harry had not partied the night before. If only he had left home at his usual time… His house would have been robbed, but he would be safe. And he would not be asking himself…

“I am to cheer Peter up, after he broke stolen valuables by playing ball in their gang’s lair? And what did Peter see in George Glass? What a Bunch I’ve fallen into!”
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great read [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]!
This one-off was just the right length, and I found myself greatly enjoying the descriptions of that gag scene and the addition of the gaffer tape afterwards.

Sounds like Harry's in quite a bind now!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapegagged08 »

Loved this story!!!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

I enjoyed the bumbling nature of the thieves, mainly because it meant they had to tie Harry more securely! :lol:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I love the gagging scene the descriptions are fantastic.

It also intrigued me that the theives had been causing the joint for weeks and not check on the day that he actually left. The bumbling nature of it all makes for an enjoyable read.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I've already stated a number of times how unrealistically large gags are a turn-off for me when reading stories.
I'm a huge fan of excessive gags, but not unrealistic/ridiculous ones.

This right here, is the perfect example of what floats my boat and makes my clock tick.
Come to think of it, that's probably why I've read this piece thrice in the last nine months or so :roll:

Harry's fate at the end (as alluded to at the very start of the scene) is superb.
Him being strictly tied to a bolted chair already gets a massive plus from me. But the gag; composed of a fat bandana stuffing, a knotted neckerchief and then several revolutions of extra sticky gaffer's tape really hits the mark.

Pure, unadulterated bliss :mrgreen:
Loved every second of it. Good luck trying to get a call for help out through that gag, mister 8-)

Thanks so much for this, [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic