BOYZ WILL BE BOYZ: A BATTLE OF TWO TWINKS (M/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

BOYZ WILL BE BOYZ: A BATTLE OF TWO TWINKS (M/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Post by bondagefreak »

PART I - BOYZ WILL BE BOYZ

"Come here. I wanna show you something!" I told my friend, quickly getting up off the couch and inviting the freckle-faced lad to follow me as I made my way into the Master bedroom.

Jeremy got up and followed me in, looking quite intrigued as I rummaged through my boyfriend's closet and pulled out two pairs of heavy-duty steel handcuffs.

I handed him the black steel cuffs and he was immediately taken aback by the weight and sturdiness of them.

"Woah! They're heavy!" he gasped, looking down at the police-grade restraints with a look of poorly-concealed admiration written all over his face.

"Yeah. They're the real deal. Look." I said, pointing at the carefully inscribed Peerless brand insignia and showing him the official registry number labelled on each cuff.

Jeremy was VERY impressed.

"Wow! Is your boyfriend a cop or something?" he asked, eyeing me up with his green eyes and genuinely believing that the man who's bed I shared was a law enforcement officer.

"Don't I wish! Haha, nah. He's just a construction worker."

"But...how come he has cuffs like these?" Jeremy pressed, visibly impressed by the fact that my lover owned these legit, heavy-duty steel restraints.

"I dunno." I chuckled, shrugging my shoulders as though the answer should be obvious. "Maybe you should ask him when he gets back."

The cute nineteen-year-old scoffed at my answer and then rolled his eyes before grabbing the second pair of cuffs.

"Man, these are sooo cool. I can't believe your Master owns REAL police cuffs!" came the impressionable green eyed lad's words, as he handed me the steel restraints so that I could put them back where they belonged.

I kinda paused for a moment and couldn't help but snicker at his remark.
Him referring to Nick as my Master was sorta strange, but then it was also entirely accurate.
Nick was indeed my Master. But he was also my boyfriend.
I guess it was just funny hearing someone else say it so bluntly.

"Tsk. You think that's cool? Come see this!" I told my friend, throwing the cuffs down to the bed and leading the impressionable teen downstairs, into my boyfriend's workshop.

As soon as we entered the dusty garage, young Jeremy's mouth dropped open and his eyes went wide in disbelief.

"HO...LY...FUCK!" he cried out, jaw wide open as he picked up what appeared to be the BIGGEST and FATTEST roll of army green gorilla tape he'd ever seen.

In his defense, the thing was truly MASSIVE.

I'd eyed the jumbo roll of green adhesive MANY times, and ALWAYS got an instant boner whenever I saw it.
Sometimes I'd even run downstairs and enter the workshop, JUST for the sake looking at it.

The roll was a stunning eight inches in diameter, and the tape itself was four inches wide. FOUR INCHES!
That was TWICE the size of the other rolls of tape that lined the workshop wall.

We spent a few minutes looking at all of my boyfriend's stuff, lusting over all those huge rolls of industrial-grade duct tape.
The heavy duty zip tied also didn't fail to get Jeremy's attention.

I swear, this was like bondage paradise for us.
And the best part of it was, none of it was intended for bondage use!

My boyfriend fixed car engines, tinkered with spare parts and did a lot of workshop stuff in his spare time.
He had a lot of tools and equipment down here and I knew these giant rolls of tape were strictly for work.
And for some strange reason, knowing that made it all the hotter.

When I asked Jeremy which tape he wanted us to play with, his face immediately lit up into a devilish smile and his hands reached for that enormous roll of extra sticky dark green tape I was telling you about.

Good choice, I thought to myself.

We ran back upstairs to the main floor and quickly returned to the Master bedroom with our prized bounty in hand.
My friend found the idea of us tying each other up pretty hot. But he was also very intent on being the one who got tied up first.

We were both subs, but since he was a little younger and a tiny bit smaller than I was, I guess it was natural for him to defer to me and allow me to tie him up first.

Besides, he was my guest and I was more than happy to oblige.

I quickly instructed the nineteen-year-old lad to take his t-shirt off, and used the opportunity to remind him that I had virtually zero experience in tying others up.

"It's fine. Seriously...we're just messing around." he told me, quickly brushing my concerns aside and reassuring me about his lack of expectations. He was right of course.

He knew I wasn't a Dom and he knew I couldn't possibly provide him with the same amount of pleasure an Alpha could.
But that didn't matter. This was, after all, just a quick and harmless roleplay session.

I didn't have the musculature to easily overpower him, and even if I did, it just wouldn't have felt natural for me to assert myself over him like that.

No real sub wants to be placed in a position where he has to dominate another.
Or at least that's what I initially thought.

Turns out, things aren't always as black and white as some internet guides and BDSM experts would have you to believe.

Oh don't get me wrong.
I was very much a sub in my own right.

It's just that...well let's just say, the colour spectrum contained quite a few more shades of grey than my young mind was originally intent on believing.

"Alright, lie down." I ordered, quickly yanking the massive comforter off the mattress and motioning for Jeremy to position himself in the middle of my boyfriend's huge, king-sized bed.

The lad complied, but when he lied down on his back, I couldn't help but notice the sizeable tent poking up inside those gym shorts he was wearing.

To be fair, I had a full blown erection inside my loose-fitting, satin basketball shorts as well.
And the fact that I wasn't wearing any underwear made my stiff afternoon wood even more obvious than Jeremy's.

Oups! Hehe!

Horny and anxious to get the show started, I lost no time in climbing next to my would-be prisoner and carefully slapped the pair of black steel handcuffs over his left wrist. A look of excitement hit the young man's face as soon as he felt the hard embrace of cold steel against his bare skin.

I pulled his left arm all the way up to the central headboard support, passed the cuffs around the sturdy bedframe pole, and then pulled the kid's other arm up before slapping the other cuff onto his wrist.

Bingo.

A series of deep clicks echoed across the large bedroom as I tightened the heavy-duty police cuffs around my younger friend's puny wrists.

He squirmed around a bit, but the uselessness of his struggles caused a smile to form on our faces.
He was enjoying this.
We both were!

"Tight enough?" I asked, wanting to make sure he couldn't just slip his hands out of the steel restraints.

"Yeah."

"Good! 'Cause you're under arrest." I smirked, using the same words my hunky boyfriend would sometimes use when he was tying me up and restraining me.

Jeremy smiled at my remark.
"What for?" he asked, tugging at his escape-proof shackles in a feigned attempt at getting away.

"For being too cute, silly."

The freckle-faced, green eyed lad giggled heartily as I pinched his cheeks, and I actually ended up smiling at the cleverness of my own response.

He was having a lot of fun, and so was I.

"Man, I can't believe these are real police cuffs!" my cute captive enthusiastically cheered.

"Well you better believe it. 'Cause you're not goin' anywhere, kiddo." I laughed, putting on a cocky smirk and slowly making my way down towards the foot of the bed.

Even as I crawled over to his legs and ankles, the boy kept tugging at his restraints and pretending to wanna escape.
Of course, it was all just an act.
We both knew he wanted me to make it tighter.

"Sorry. These are coming off." I told him, suddenly pulling his shorts down and exposing the loose-fitting, green Calvin Klein boxers he was wearing underneath.

"Aww...come on, man!" came Jeremy's almost immediate protest.
The lad was obviously a little embarrassed at the fact that he was sporting a HUGE erection inside his colourful boxers.

Instead of heeding his protests, I just grabbed his ankles and pulled his body down as far as it would go without tearing his arms out of their sockets. The kid just laughed and told me to do my worst.

I was only too happy to oblige.

I grabbed his right ankle, slapped the silver cuffs around it, brought the short cuff chain around the lower-left bedpost and slapped the matching cuff around his other ankle, securing his socked feet down to the sturdy bed frame and sealing his demise.

A series of loud clicks ensued and in a matter of seconds I had both his ankles cuffed up real nice and tight.

The result was even better than what I'd imagined.

Jeremy's puny wrists and ankles were cuffed and hopelessly restrained.
His scrawny 5'5 frame was stretched out extremely taut across the entire length of the King size bed.
A non-negligible amount of precum was starting to seep out from the tip of his surprisingly large, underwear-clad tent.
And much to my utter delight, his nipples, ribs, stomach and carefully trimmed armpits were now fully exposed and at my complete disposal.

There'd be no escape for the little guy.
No running away or breaking loose.

I had him all to myself and there was NOTHING he could do about it.

TO BE CONTINUED.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PART II?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

This was one of my favorite chapters of bag .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I am so glad you decided to do this tale! One of my favorite scenes from Bound and Gagged, and I adore the description of Jeremy being exposed and vulnerable. Lucky Steven...oh, and that visual aid makes me want Jeremy even more!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Awww that's a fun scene between Steven and Jeremy, Sir BFreak! To be that young and inexperienced again, lol! Now to figure out a way to show Jeremy my handcuff collection 8-)

And as for you, [mention]Volobond[/mention] my friend, I'd strongly suggest you cease your lusting over MY Jeremy... unless you're keen on being strapped tightly to a chair in your birthday suit while being forced to watch Jeremy and I play, tormented by the vibrator attached to your cock... oh, and how could I forget to mention Jeremy's cum-soaked skivvies from our earlier play sealed in your mouth with copious amounts of duct tape... that's as close to Jeremy as you'll be getting, mate... understood? :twisted:

Happy Friday, hehe :lol:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago And as for you, [mention]Volobond[/mention] my friend, I'd strongly suggest you cease your lusting over MY Jeremy... unless you're keen on being strapped tightly to a chair in your birthday suit while being forced to watch Jeremy and I play, tormented by the vibrator attached to your cock... oh, and how could I forget to mention Jeremy's cum-soaked skivvies from our earlier play sealed in your mouth with copious amounts of duct tape... that's as close to Jeremy as you'll be getting, mate... understood? :twisted:

Happy Friday, hehe :lol:
Happy Friday to you too, my friend.

In contrast, I'd be happy to let you get acquainted with MY Jeremy, after we've played on our own for a while. Maybe I'll tie you together and then see about some teasing and tickling. Or, if you don't see which one of us is really in charge, I might just have to keep you hogtied and blindfolded and only able to listen to Jeremy's gagged moans and laughter, while you suck on some undies or socks, of course, and kept on edge by that vibrator ;)

I'm sure you'll come to see things my way... understood? :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

There'd be no escape for the little guy.
No running away or breaking loose.

I had him all to myself and there was NOTHING he could do about it.
Music to our ears!! 😎

Look forward to Part II 👍
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago In contrast, I'd be happy to let you get acquainted with MY Jeremy, after we've played on our own for a while. Maybe I'll tie you together and then see about some teasing and tickling.
Ahhh playing the nice guy card, eh [mention]Volobond[/mention]! Well never underestimate the tenacity of the smaller guy. You see, using my wily machinations, I've successfully incapacitated both Brad and Zach. Locking them away, I trussed them up in a tight 69 having first stripped both of them down to nothing but the rankest jockstrap I could find in each of their gym bags. Ball gagged, they're forced to caress each other while taking in the other's manly musk. And just for shits and giggles, I've installed a couple of GoPros so I can keep watch over the hunks at my leisure, particularly Zach... so I'd honestly think twice before crossing me... understood :twisted:

[mention]Bondagefreak[/mention], sorry for hijacking your post but I feel I need to enlighten our dear buddy, Volo 8-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Ahhh playing the nice guy card, eh [mention]Volobond[/mention]! Well never underestimate the tenacity of the smaller guy. You see, using my wily machinations, I've successfully incapacitated both Brad and Zach. Locking them away, I trussed them up in a tight 69 having first stripped both of them down to nothing but the rankest jockstrap I could find in each of their gym bags. Ball gagged, they're forced to caress each other while taking in the other's manly musk. And just for shits and giggles, I've installed a couple of GoPros so I can keep watch over the hunks at my leisure, particularly Zach... so I'd honestly think twice before crossing me... understood :twisted:

[mention]Bondagefreak[/mention], sorry for hijacking your post but I feel I need to enlighten our dear buddy, Volo 8-)
I agree, sorry, bondagefreak!

And as for you, [mention]george_bound[/mention], even a nice guy like me runs out of patience. We'll see how tough you act when you've been subjected to constant sniffing of Brad and Zack's dirty laundry. I'll be sure to take care of the hunks you so graciously captured for me. Tenacity is all well and good, but how while can you be when gagged with a rancid sock? I'd definitely think twice if I were you, silly boy... understood? :twisted:

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago @Bondagefreak, sorry for hijacking your post but I feel I need to enlighten our dear buddy, Volo 8-)
I agree, sorry, bondagefreak!
Well at least we're keeping on topic...kind of, sort of..."Boyz Will Be Boyz: A Battle of Two Twinks" :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention]
Great reenactment of the twink vs twink power struggle, boyz!
But you better watch out [mention]george_bound[/mention], your buddy Volo is an up and coming Dom.
I'd show him more respect if I were you, lest you one day find yourself on the end of his leash!

Now if you boyz don't quiet down a little, I'll have no choice but to get big hunky Shawn involved.

[mention]george_bound[/mention] On a more serious note, I'd strongly recommend you avoid reading this tale.
This is an extract from BAG, and one that you have yet to come across in your reading.
Since you're in the midst of reading through the saga, I'd much prefer hearing your thoughts about this scene (once you get to it) directly on the BaG story thread instead. You're going to find this scene much more enjoyable when it's put into proper context anyhow.

These extracts are being posted as standalones for the many guys on here who normally enjoy my works but who don't have the courage to dip their toes into Bound and Gagged, for various reasons.

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I liked this!! And yes I took the time to read the whole thing :p
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART II - THE COMPROMISE

I'll admit, at first I was a bit at a loss about what to do with my prisoner.

It took me almost two whole minutes to build the courage to even touch his body.

As soon as my fingers met his skin, the boy recoiled, or rather, tried to.
Unbeknownst to him though, his reaction actually spurred me on and encouraged me to continue.

"Ghhhaaah...no! NO! Nhhaaahaha!" he laughed, wiggling around like crazy as I began playing the piano on his sensitive stomach and exposed ribs.

"Oh, looks like we got ourselves a squirmer!" I teased, unable to stop a devious smirk from taking form over my lips.

"What d'you mean, we? Who's we? Ggghhaa...ssss...stopppp! Nnnn...NO! NAAHAHAHA!" Jeremy cried out, squirming left and right as much as he could while I slowly trailed my fingers up his ribs and around his nipples.

I fooled around with his nipples for quite a while, tickling them, flicking them, twirling my fingers around them.
As much as I wanted to press on though, I decided to steer clear of his pits.
I wanted to keep the best parts for later.

"I hope for your sake you don't have ticklish feet." I warned, letting poor Jeremy in on the second phase of my plan.

The idea of getting his soles tickled apparently didn't sit too well with him.
"NO. You're NOT tickling my feet!" the kid barked, his voice caught somewhere between anger and panic.
He must've been really ticklish down there, cause he almost immediately scrunched his socked toes together and tried to curl his feet up. As if THAT was gonna protect them.

"We'll see." was all I said, before throwing the captured lad a devious wink.

Poor kid. He had absolutely no idea of what he had coming for him.

Jeremy was my guest, but I still had a few chores to accomplish today.
Besides, after having taken it easy all morning and having eaten a late breakfast, I was actually looking forward to jumping in the shower and getting cleaned up. I wasn't sweaty or anything, but I always had trouble getting on with my day if I didn't freshen up first thing in the morning.

"Alright. It's already past noon, so I'm gonna jump in the shower and freshen up a bit." I told my friend, before finally crawling off the bed and making my way towards the bedroom door on the other side of the room.

Jeremy was not pleased with what he was hearing.

"Wait. You just gonna leave me here?" he asked, raising his head up off the mattress and throwing me a quizzical look, while at the same time trying not to sound too disappointed.

"Yup." I answered, throwing his angry underwear-clad boner a quick glance before smiling back at him.
His early afternoon stiffness didn't appear to wanna calm down, and neither did mine.

I was hard as rock down there, and although I did my best to conceal my excitement, the satin basketball shorts I was wearing insisted on tenting up several inches in front of me.

The shackled nineteen-year-old glared at my smiling face and wiggled around angrily in the hopes of defeating his steel restraints. I knew he didn't wanna escape, but he was putting on quite a convincing show.

"Good. Then I'm just gonna scream for help while you're in the shower." he boasted, giving me a look of both malice and defiance.

I knew exactly what game he was playing.
The rowdy twink was fishing for a gag.

I knew he was a lot more comfortable with me then he was with Alpha-type jocks, but the intensity of his stare and the resolute way in which he expressed himself sorta startled me a little.
The little runt had some spunk and spirit after all!

Being a sub myself and knowing full well how disappointed he would've been if I'd left him alone in his current state, I decide to play along and give the boy what he really wanted.

"Oh yeah? You're gonna scream for help?" I asked, narrowing my eyes down in feigned surprise.

The shackled teenager's eyes followed me as I walked over to my boyfriend's computer desk and picked up that MASSIVE role of green army tape we'd previously fished out from the garage.

"We'll see about that." I mumbled, unable to stop a devilish smile from overtaking my lips as I slowly made my way back towards the bed.

Jeremy's taut little stretched out body squirmed in delight and his respectable erection throbbed with new life as I approached with the giant roll of heavy-duty tape in hand.

Now I had a bit of a dilemma to deal with.
I wanted to shut my prisoner up and needed a stuffing of some sort, but I didn't know what to stuff his mouth with.

As terrible as this might sound, I actually thought of going through the laundry hamper and stuffing one of my boyfriend's worn socks in the kid's mouth. But then again, Jeremy was my friend and I really wanted him to have fun today.

Part of me feared that if I tried something too severe, it would damage my relationship with him.
And that's not something I was willing to risk.

For those of you who don't know this, my boyfriend Nick probably had some of the WORSE smelling feet on the planet.
The guy was a total hunk. Blond hair, blue eyes, 6'4 and built up like you wouldn't believe.
As hot and as gorgeous as he was though, the 27-year-old construction worker suffered from a very serious case of athlete's foot. His socks were nauseating to the point where it wasn't even funny anymore.

Even with a pair of freshly-laundered socks on, my boyfriend's giant size 13 feet would start smelling up the place a mere hour after he'd step out of the shower.

For someone like Jeremy, who really wasn't into the whole foot-fetish scene, my boyfriend's socks would've been nausea-inducing and gross beyond belief. I, on the other hand, sorta liked socks. But even I couldn't stand the smell of my boyfriend's putrid stinkers!

I didn't have to guts to expose my friend to that, so I needed an alternative.

Clean socks sucked. And for some reason, the thought of gagging Jeremy with his own socks didn't excite me much.

That's when I decided that a compromise was in order.

I wasn't gonna make Jeremy vomit by exposing him to my big boyfriend's rotten socks, but I wasn't gonna gag him with his own socks either.

No.
The kid was gonna chew on socks alright.
But he wasn't gonna chew on just any socks.

He was gonna chew on special socks.
MY socks.

TO BE CONTINUED

STOP!
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PART III?

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Jeremy fishing for a gag is adorable, and it's awfully sweet of Steven not to use the stink-bomb socks of his boyfriend!

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I'm really enjoying this. The interplay between the two leads is quite endearing.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART III - A GAG TO FIT THE CRIME

I didn't have particularly smelly feet, but I'd been wearing the same ankle socks for a good four days now, and they did look pretty damned worn out and crummy.

Let's just say that my cotton-padded soles had collected enough hair, dust, lint and crap for one week.
Now it was time for them to get a good washing!

I'll admit, this was a bit out of my comfort zone, but I actually surprised myself by climbing up onto the bed and rubbing my socked feet all over Jeremy's defenseless face and nostrils.

"Here. Get a whiff o' these!" I told him, right before burying his face underneath my size 9 stinkers.

"Awww...no, dude! Mmmpphh...Mmnno! Get your feet outta my mpphhhh!" he cried out, twisting his head left and right to try and avoid the nasty-looking underside of my once white ankle socks.

Jeremy screamed and sputtered as some of the various bits and bobs that lined the bottom of my socks found their way into his protesting mouth.

Not feeling particularly moved by the young man's plight, I laughed heartily and kept rubbing his face with my feet for a good minute or two after that. Eventually though, I did get tired of teasing him, and simply decided to just skip ahead to the good part. The gag.

A set of weary green eyes followed me as I slowly curled my right leg up and hooked a finger inside my well-worn sock.
The sock came off and landed on the floor, next to the bed.

"What are you doing?" Jeremy asked, putting on a frown and appearing a little more worried than he usually was.

I said nothing and simply smiled before reaching for my other foot and peeling my second ankle sock off.

That sock too fell to the carpet floor.
But I lost no time in reaching down and snatching them both up.

My crummy old ankle socks were gonna make a wonderful gag for the feisty little twink, I thought to myself.

"Wait. No. Dude, no!" the cute nineteen-year-old protested, putting on a genuinely worried look as I approached his position with my now freshly-peeled cotton bundles in hand.

His mouth was saying no, but the throbbing woody sprouting up between his thighs said something completely different.

Taking advantage of my prisoner's helplessness, I slowly climbed on top of his chest, straddled his scrawny form down and clamped my knees on both sides of his face. He tried fighting me, but I just pushed his forehead down and pinned the back of his head down to the mattress.

"Uggh, dude. Get off of me!" Jeremy cried out, his head firmly lodged in between my thighs as I sat my entire weight down on his chest.

I just laughed and ruffled his hair up, before discarding one of the socks I was holding and balling the remaining one into a nice wad.

Getting a surprising amount of joy out of my newly-established position of authority, I added to the kid's plight by pushing my hand down against his forehead and pressing my wadded sock-ball over his nose.

"Here. Sniff that!" I cheered, causing the young man to cry out and rattle his cuffs.

"UGGHHH!" *cough cough* "No! Get that sock outta my face! It fuckin' stinks!" he complained, causing me to smile and laugh some more.

I continued tormenting the lad for a good minute or so, before finally removing the sock from his nose and ruffling his hair up.

"Alright, kiddo. Now it's quiet time. Open up!" I instructed, ignoring my prisoner's complaints and bringing the balled up sock down over his protesting lips.

Jeremy glared up in disbelief, then eyed my sock with clear disdain written all over his face.
The kinky kid wanted me to tape his mouth shut, but did NOT wanna have it stuffed with worn socks!

I watched as he inspected the sock-ball, and watched as he crinkled his nose up and contorted his face into a grimace.

I had a hard job discerning whether my friend was faking it or not.
I mean, did my ankle sock really smell that bad?
Sure, it looked musty as fuck.
But that didn't mean it actually stank, did it?

In any case, I wasn't about to sample my own sock just for the sake of finding out.
I was in control, and if Jeremy didn't like the gag I'd elected to keep his mouth silent, then that was his own problem.

"Alright, if you don't wanna chew on my sock, then I'll have to gag you with one of Nick's rotten stinkers." I threatened, causing the cuffed lad to grow even more upset and frightened. My boyfriend's socks were no laughing matter, and although I had no intention of actually going through with that threat, my poor green-eyed captive was scared shitless.

He started yelling, saying that my boyfriend's socks would make him puke, but instead of letting him finish his frantic complaining, I cut him off.

"Then be a good prisoner and open your mouth." I told him, forcing my shackled bounty to finally see reason.

Poor Jeremy frowned and glared at me, but saw no other alternative than to comply.

Bringing my sock-ball back over his mouth, I gently brought my free hand down under his neck and lifted his head up off the mattress.

The kid spent a moment inspecting my sock again, before giving it a disdainful look.
Then he signaled his surrender and opened up like the good boy I knew him to be.

He parted his lips wide and I lost no time is pushing my sock down to clog his defenseless orifice.

Normally I would've been really embarrassed about the boner tenting up my shorts, but I was just WAY too aroused to care about that by that point.

Jeremy's resolve and took a severe blow when I starting cramming my musty stuffing past his lips.
I don't think he initially realized how humiliating it would be to have his own mouth stuffed and silenced with another twink's worn sock.

I mean, it wasn't just humiliating because I was randomly stuffing my sock down his mouth.
It was humiliating because I was using a sock I'd been wearing on my feet for the past four days, to take away his freedom of speech and stop him from being able to talk or call for help.

Think about that!

As humiliating as it must've been for him, I kept a tight grip over my friend's head, and used my left-hand index and middle fingers to cram the wadding in, burying my musty old ankle sock in and making sure it was stuffed down real good.

"There. Not so loud anymore, eh?" I teased, stopping my assault and resting my hands back on my thighs to let my now greatly humbled prisoner get used to his new gag.

Jeremy looked a little angry, but ended up chewing and chowing down on his stuffing nonetheless.

I watched him twirl my toe-flavoured wadding in his mouth and watched as he fought to break free of it's reign by pushing it out past his lips.

"Haha! Trying to get rid of my sock, are we?" I teased, flashing my feisty little friend a toothy grin and using my index finger to singlehandedly defeat his efforts.

The boy grunted and tried to telling me off, but the stubby cotton stinker I'd peeled off my foot did a surprisingly good job at keeping his wordy protests to a minimum.

Jeremy spent the next minute chewing on his new gag, getting used to it's size and trying to talk through it.
He wasn't having a lot of success with the last part, but his attempts were quite valiant, if not a little hopeless.

The kid probably expected me to just tape his mouth shut and depart for the shower after at.
I mean, his mouth was pretty well packed and the stuffing did prove adequately effective in muffling his speech out.

I was, at first, very much considering leaving him alone to cope with my one sock.
Unfortunately for him though, I'd learned from the very best.

The captive lad's face contorted into a look of utter shock and disbelief as I reached down to grab my other sock.
But, as you might expect, I wasn't about to let that stop me.

He'd soon learn to pay the price for making bold threats about screaming for help.

Instead of alerting the neighbors and possibly getting someone to call the cops on us, the nineteen-year-old twink would remain silent and make himself useful by giving my washing machine a break and laundering my socks for me.

And not just one of them.
Both of 'em!

TO BE CONTINUED

STOP!
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PART IV?
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I always love a good gagging, and you sure know how to write one. I love how much Steven gets into the whole idea of gagging Jeremy!

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love how rank the white ankle socks look for mouth stuffing can’t wait to read More
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART IV - THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT

"Alright, better make some room in there!" I laughed, grabbing my other sock from off the mattress and balling it up over my shackled captive's grimacing face.

"Mmppph?" came Jeremy's heart wrenching response.
The look of utter shock and surprise he was wearing was absolutely priceless!

The kid was still fighting to cope with the first toe-flavoured wadding I'd stuffed into his mouth, and now here I was, ready to impose my other musty bundle into his already amply-occupied orifice.

My prisoner moaned and groaned, futilely attempting to mouth off and talk through his gag.
His lips and cheeks moved with great vigour, but my ears were met with no comprehensible words or intelligible protests.

Like the good Dom I was desperately trying to be, I grabbed the young man's face, pressed my fingers into his cheeks and forced his unwilling mouth open.

"There we go. Down the hatch." I mumbled, clamping my knees and thighs closer together and using my fingers to forcefully push the generous stuffing inside his talkative little yapper.

My friend coughed, gagged and struggled.
His cheeks were now bulging and his protests were being drowned out by my second sock's rather forceful entry.

I could tell he wasn't overly happy with having both of my socks packed up in there, but the size and hardness of his underwear-clad boner tent was a clear indication of how much fun he was having.

"Still plan on calling out for help?" I teased.

"Mmmpphh...uugghhmmpph." came the green eyed lad's heavily muffled reply.

"Haha! Yeah, good luck with that." I laughed, getting a huge kick out of watching him try to mouth off through my socks.

Poor Jeremy.
His vehement cries were NO match for my musty bundles.

"Now let's make sure you stay nice and quiet." I chuckled, extending my arm across the bed and grabbing that HUGE roll of extra wide, green tape we'd previously fished out.

Jeremy tried telling me something, but the lad ended up once again coughing and gagging on his heavily worn mouth stuffing.
Not being particularly interested by what he had to say, I just ignored his efforts and used my fingers to try and peel the outermost layer of tape off the incredibly fat roll.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

The tape growled LOUDLY as I pulled it open, filling the room up with a much lower pitched rumbling noise than one would expect. I knew this was heavy-duty stuff, but the quality, stickiness and grip of the material caught me completely off guard!

"Holy shit." I mumbled, eyeing the tape in my hands with a look of newfound are and respect.
This was no ordinary gorilla tape. Heck, it probably wasn't even gorilla tape at all!

I'd used gorilla tape in the past and was accustomed to super sticky, heavy-duty wide duct tape like the stuff Nick kept downstairs. But THIS...this was a totally DIFFERENT animal.

Later on, I'd make a point of finding out exactly what this tape was, but right now, I had a prisoner to keep silent.

It took some doing, but using my teeth and quite a bit of muscle, I managed to sever a nice, big, fat strip of tape from the roll, before immediately tossing the heavy thing down to the bed.

"Alright, close your mouth." I told Jeremy, doing my best to assume a dominant role even though we both knew it was merely a façade.

The lad tried to comply, but no matter how hard he tried, part of my socks kept poking out past his lips.

As far as ankle socks went, my crummy cotton stockings were a bit on the thin side.
But in Jeremy's defense, the two of them together did constitute a sizeable stuffing, especially considering how small his mouth was.

My tightly shackled prisoner wouldn't be talking and wouldn't be screaming for help.
At least that much was certain.

"Here kiddo, lemme help you with that." I offered, bringing my left hand down to his face and using two of my fingers to push the rebellious sock back where it belonged.

Without further prodding from me, the lad closed his bulging lips up over my undefeatable sock-ball, and presented his face to me by lifting his chin upwards.

The was my cue.

Quickly taking hold of the ridiculously wide and unbelievably sticky tape with both my hands, I carefully aligned it over my prisoner's lower face and pulled the four-inch-wide adhesive layer nice and taut before lowering it down over the lad's bulging lips.

The tape was so wide that I didn't even need to use two strips to muzzle his chin up!
The single strip I'd torn off the roll was enough to cover his entire lower face, from one ear to the other, and from the bottom of his nose all the way down under his chin and jaw.

Yeah, he definitely wouldn't be calling for help anytime soon, I thought to myself.

I watched as young Jeremy tested his now-solidified gag out, and was almost as surprised as he was by the fact that he was unable to open his mouth or push the generous stuffing out.

The boy was probably expecting to just push the whole wadding out with his tongue. But for some reason, it wasn't working!
I couldn't help but smile and chuckle at how confused he looked.

My socks weren't coming out, and his lips just wouldn't open.

"Uggghmpph?" he grunted, no doubt frustrated and confused at the fact that a single strip of my boyfriend's super fat mystery tape was defeating his efforts.

I laughed when the kid raised his head up off the bed and gave the huge roll of army green tape a look of fear and disbelief.

DEFINITELY no ordinary gorilla tape.

Satisfied with how silenced my hopelessly spread out captive was, I grabbed a pair of clean undies and fresh socks from the closet, and slowly made my way towards the bedroom exit.

"Alright I'll be back soon. Don't go anywhere." I laughed, causing my tightly shackled, and heavily muffled prisoner to yell inside his fat gag.

He was stretched out too tight to wiggle around much, but that didn't stop him from trying.

After a few seconds of admiring his tight little body, I stepped out of the room and made for the shower, leaving Jeremy alone and ignoring the fact that he was desperately trying to hump air and make some noise through the toe-flavoured stuffing I'd peeled off my feet and fed into his mouth.

I was almost tempted to go back in there and advise him to save his strength for what I'd planned next.
But then I decided against that and just chose to leave him be.
Either way, the twink would soon find out what I had in mind for him.

A LOOONG afternoon of tickling, teasing, prodding and edging was in store for the freckle-faced lad.
But first, it was time for my shower.

THE END

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU'VE JUST READ CHAPTERS 140 AND 141 OF BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG!

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY EXTRACT AND ARE LOOKING FOR MORE DESCRIPTIVE WRITING OF THIS GENRE, GO AHEAD AND CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY FEATURING THESE CHARACTERS.

CLICK HERE: BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+)

Synopsis: A young man finds himself being kidnapped and dragged into the woods by his best friend and his former high-school rival. As if being captured, bound up, gagged against his will and kidnaped by muscular straight hunks wasn't enough, our young protagonist has to deal with the fact that he is slowly falling in love with one of his captors.

What could possibly go wrong?
Start reading to find out

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

As always, I love the gagging, and the increasingly muffled grunts from Jeremy were a nice touch. I sincerely hope y'all check out the full story if you haven't already!

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I love how carefully Steven describes so many details: about Nick's workshop, about the tape he's using, about his socks. And the care with which he wants to give Jeremy what he wants and the fact that he doesn't want to scare him.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]
Thanks a lot for the support, guys.
I've had a shit-ton of fun writing this scene and editing it as a standalone.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] has just informed me that as a result of these chapters, Stevens socks managed to dislodge Zack's as the top choice in his list of favourite gags to chew on 8-)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Perhaps i am reading this the wrong way :roll: But am not sure where this fits into the main story, if it even does? It may just be a simple aside?

Cause i just remember the last time this occurred and it backfired on Steven :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago Perhaps i am reading this the wrong way :roll: But am not sure where this fits into the main story, if it even does? It may just be a simple aside?

Cause i just remember the last time this occurred and it backfired on Steven :lol:
As stated at the end of the above chapter, this is chapters 140-141 of Bound & Gagged.
And about Steven's ensuing misfortunes at the hands of his friend....Shhhh!
No spoilers, boy!

Better for interested readers to find that out on their own during their first read through of Bound and Gagged 8-)

SoccerCleat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoccerCleat »

The extremely smelly socks of the friend (Nick) would be good as a gag. The boy has to learn to endure the smell and to taste it.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SoccerCleat wrote: 3 years ago The extremely smelly socks of the friend (Nick) would be good as a gag. The boy has to learn to endure the smell and to taste it.
While I can't argue with your sense of logic, I must say, I don't think gagging Jeremy with Nick's socks would've been such a great idea.
The cute 19-year-old twink would probably not have survived the encounter :lol:

You'll understand once you start reading Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag and actually meet Nick ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic