TAKEN: KIDNAPPED BY HUNKS (MM/M) *FAN ART POSTED!*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

TAKEN: KIDNAPPED BY HUNKS (MM/M) *FAN ART POSTED!*

Post by bondagefreak »

I've given a lot of thought to the events that led me to where I am now, and I've had a lot of time to reflect on what led me down this path that I now find myself on today.

I still remember it as though it happened just a few short days ago.
And yet, almost an entire year had passed since the dark day that forever changed my life.

That day, I found myself being forcefully removed from an environment I felt safe in and taken against my will to an unknown location. No matter how you tried looking at it and no matter how you tried to call it, it was a kidnapping.

The fact that it involved two people with whom I was intimately familiar with didn't make it any less traumatic.
Quite the opposite, in fact.

I felt betrayed.
I felt deceived.
And I felt manipulated.

As a word of caution, those of you who are easily shocked or torn apart by traumatic real-life accounts should definitely turn around now. This tale is not for the weak, the fragile or the faint-hearted.

Alright, where do I begin?

Well, for starters, my first kidnapper was someone whom I trusted and knew inside out. Or so I once thought.

His name was Nick; a huge 27-year-old guy, 6ft4'', built like you wouldn't believe and weighing in at almost 240 pounds. He was a stunningly handsome fellow; blond hair, blue eyes, a strong jaw and arms thrice as thick as my own.

Although the man was several years my senior and considered by many as being nothing short of a menace, I trusted the guy and never expected him to play such a pivotal role in my downfall.

After all, we'd grown up together as kids and had formed such a close bond with one another that he was practically something of an older brother to me by the time all this happened.

While he sometimes did fool around and haze me in front of his dumb, jock buddies, I'd always felt safe and protected in his presence. Being his protégé had certain "advantages" and meant that I was off-limits to the other predatory Alphas he usually hung around with.

No one was willing to cross Nick, not even his best buddy...which brings me to my second kidnapper; Brad.

Brad was a despicable fellow; one that I could never bring myself to trust.

He was one of Nick's closest friends, and as such, we ended up having to spend quite a bit of time with one another.
Deep down inside, I knew the guy thought of me as nothing more than a pest. He couldn't STAND the thought of me being so close to Nick and being off-limits to him and his bullying habits.

Although he was of a more moderate height and had a slightly lesser build, he was still much taller and much heavier than I was, and much like Nick, was also endowed with a stunningly handsome face and a gorgeous physique.

Standing at a solid six feet and weighing in at close to 220 pounds, Brad was the epitome of masculinity and was an exemplary model of physical fitness.

Shame that his inner personae wasn't nearly as attractive as what he was projecting on the outside.

As far as summers went, the start of this one was nothing out of the ordinary.
With Nick working construction and me having recently dropped out of college, we both found ourselves on vacation at the same time, which led to the two of us hanging out at his place more often than not.

Having only a low-paying, part-time job, my single bedroom apartment was pretty small and crummy compared to his newly purchased two-story suburban house.

Nick had tried getting me to leave town with him by inviting me to spend a week up north at his buddy Brad's country cottage.
Of course, I merely scoffed at the idea and kept brushing aside his numerous invitations and promises of a good time.

Spending a week up north with Nick would've been pretty cool, but spending it with his buddy Brad was a whole other story.
I hated the guy, and from the treatment I got from him over the years, there was no doubt in my mind that he loathed me just as much as I loathed him.

He couldn't stand the thought of a preppy, beta-male college kid like me being allowed into Nick's fold.
And I couldn't stand his guts, his arrogance and the ever-present condescending smirk on his smug, superior face.
Ugh!

We had a mutual friend in Nick, which resulted in us having to put our differences aside on more than one occasion.
But the guy was a bully and a jerk, and I wanted NOTHING to do with him.

Spending a week on his turf, up at some secluded, godforsaken cottage up in the mountains was completely out of the question.
If Nick wanted me to tag along and spend a week with him up there, he'd have to drag me there by force.
And that's exactly what he and Brad ended up doing.

I should have suspected what they had in mind.
I should have seen it coming.

Everything was so plainly laid out in front of my eyes.
How could I have been so blind?

Brad was there and his Jeep was there; loaded with gear, parked in the garage and ready to go.

I thought that maybe they were planning on leaving together later on in the evening or first thing next morning, but apparently it wasn't so.
I was pressed with another invitation to join them, but shortly after refusing their attempt to get me to quietly come along, I was taken down, manhandled and crushed to the floor against my will.

The brutes didn't even give me a chance to go home and pack some clothes.
I wasn't even given the time to retrieve my cellphone and had no way to warn my girlfriend that I wouldn't be making it to the special date-night we'd planned three weeks ago.

Nick and Brad just took me, taking advantage of the fact that I only weighed a measly 140 pounds and was much shorter than they were.
I wouldn't have been able to defend myself against ONE of them, let alone the two of them together!

It wasn't fair, but then again, kidnappings usually weren't.

I screamed and yelled for them to let me go, but it was no use.

A bag was unzipped and a bunch of rope was thrown onto the ground, right next to where I was pinned down.

Brad straddled my back, then used his powerful muscles and his 80-pound advantage to pin my arms behind me.
His left knee dug into my back and my face was painfully pressed down against the floor.

I wasn't even resisting at that point, so I could only imagine that using excessive force made him feel all manly and powerful.

"Guys...guys, stop!" I protested, as the two buff hunks manhandled me into submission.
The embrace of rope quickly made itself manifest around my limbs, and in a matter of minutes, my ankles, knees and thighs and been tightly bound up and secured.

My muscular assailants had no trouble forcing my wrists together behind my back, and both of them swiftly got to work wrapping them up and binding them tight.

With my hands tied behind me and my ankles and legs restrained as they were, they could've easily dumped me in the back of the Jeep and taken me along as is.

But instead of doing that, even more rope was pulled out of the large duffle bag before my body was painfully arched backwards and knotted up into an excruciatingly strict hogtie.

I cried out and screamed in agony, but Brad just yanked my head up by the hair and clamped his large hand down, right over my face.

"Shut up!" he growled, digging his knee into my upper back and keeping a tight, smothering grip on me so that I couldn't scream for help or alert the neighbours.

My hogtie got tighter and tighter, by which point the bottom of my heels were pressed up right against the flat surface of my palms.

Had my knees and thighs not been bound together, I could've probably coped with this strenuous position.
But with my limbs so tightly trussed up and knotted down, the strictness of the hogtie became borderline unbearable.

I screamed and yelled at the top of my lungs, desperately trying to call for help and desperately trying to get the guys to stop what they were doing.

Instead of allowing me to protest my fate and tag along for the ride with my mouth intact, the giant muscle-brutes promptly decided to take away my freedom of speech by stuffing my mouth up and giving me something to chew on.

My handgag was released, my head was yanked up off the concrete floor, but before I could even begin making my case or reasoning with my captors, strong fingers dug into my cheeks and forced my mouth open.

I watched in horror as my hated rival pulled his huge, funky old Nike trainer off, and watched helplessly as he peeled a really dingy-looking sock from off his foot and balled it up inside his hands.

"Open wide, princess." the man chuckled, causing the more muscular brute to increase the tightness of his grip around my jaw and keep my heavily-protesting orifice from closing.

The brown-haired jock's musty bundle was thrust in past my lips, instantly filling my oral cavity up with his huge ball of toe-flavoured cotton stuffing.

"Haha! Dude, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to shove my sock inside this faggot's mouth." he told Nick, causing slightly beefier hunk to laugh and chuckle at my demise.

I tried calling out and screaming for help but was instead left gagging and coughing from the size and taste of my bitter rival's pungent sock.

The sticky grip of a strong adhesive soon plastered itself against the back of my neck, and I watched with absolute horror as my blond captor's giant hands wrapped a roll of athletic tape around my head, covering my mouth up about a dozen times and sealing his buddy's old sock in there for good measure.

Satisfied with the fact that their unwilling quarry was now helplessly bound up and silenced, the oafish brutes spent a few minutes taunting me and telling me how they were gonna turn me into their bitch for the rest of the week.

I grunted, coughed and cried out, feeling both violated and betrayed.

The two studs then lifted me up off the ground and placed my hogtied body in the back of the cluttered Jeep, right onto the floor behind their front seats.

I literally had heavy duffle bags and camping gear lying all around me and on top of me.

No place to move, completely helpless, unable to call for help or even warn my girlfriend that I was gonna miss our date.
Tears ran down my face, but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't break free or squirm my way outta their damnable knots.

The back door was slammed shut.
My freedom was taken away.
Nick got in the front passenger seat and Brad got in the driver's seat.
And then we were off, just like that.

The Alphas, or rather, Master Nick and Master Brad as they both liked to be called, sat in front and spent the ride enjoying each other's company. I, on the other hand, was left trussed up in the back, restrained against my will and gagged with my most hated rival's heavily-worn, unwashed sock.

It was a five-hour-long drive up to his isolated country cabin, and all I could do was just lie there, contemplate the seriousness of my predicament, and wonder what being their "bitch for the week" would actually entail.

That day changed everything and helped shape the course of my life for years to come.
The kidnapping resulted in my becoming something of a lesser man, and initiated a chain of events that led me down this spiralling path of full-fledged submission.

My name is Steven, and this is my story.

TO CONTINUE STEVEN'S NON-CONSENSUAL KIDNAPPING, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND SKIP RIGHT TO THE FOLLOW UP SCENE:
BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG: CHAPTER 8

FOR A COMPLETE READ THROUGHT RIGHT FROM THE START, CLICK HERE INSTEAD: BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+)

Synopsis: A young man finds himself being kidnapped and dragged into the woods by his best friend and his former high-school rival. As if being captured, bound up, gagged against his will and kidnapped by muscular straight hunks wasn't enough, our young protagonist has to deal with the fact that he is slowly falling in love with one of his big hunky captors.

What could possibly go wrong?
Start reading to find out

"STEVEN'S CAPTURE" BY [mention]LK3869[/mention]

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Wow! Amazing start! This is gonna be a good one.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

This brings back so many emotions, going back to where B&G started. The detail you give is amazing I can literally picture myself there and feel the intensity of the situation as it unfolds.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

this is a great start , and feel sorry for the victim straight away, cant imagine how uncomfortable the hogtie must be and the gag well that must be unbearable .. look forward to how this tale unfolds.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

amazing
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh wow! It's so amazing to remember this scene from rught near the beginning! Please, everyone who's reading, do yourself a favor and follow the link to the rest of the story; it's just amazing!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

wataru14 wrote: 3 years ago Wow! Amazing start! This is gonna be a good one.
privateandrews wrote: 3 years ago this is a great start , and feel sorry for the victim straight away, cant imagine how uncomfortable the hogtie must be and the gag well that must be unbearable .. look forward to how this tale unfolds.
Glad you enjoyed this short intro, guys!
Just keep in mind, this thread won't be seeing any more updates.
The continuation of Steven's kidnapping is already up and posted, and is being enjoyed by many.
Notice the big bold text at the end of the intro:

My name is Steven, and this is my story.

TO CONTINUE STEVEN'S NON-CONSENSUAL KIDNAPPING, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND SKIP RIGHT TO THE FOLLOW UP SCENE:
BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG: CHAPTER 8

FOR A COMPLETE READ THROUGHT RIGHT FROM THE START, CLICK HERE INSTEAD: BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+)

Synopsis: A young man finds himself being kidnapped and dragged into the woods by his best friend and his former high-school rival. As if being captured, bound up, gagged against his will and kidnaped by muscular straight hunks wasn't enough, our young protagonist has to deal with the fact that he is slowly falling in love with one of his captors.

What could possibly go wrong?
Start reading to find out

What you've read was just a shortened or condensed version of the story's first seven chapters.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

That day changed everything and helped shape the course of my life for years to come.
The kidnapping resulted in my becoming something of a lesser man, and initiated a chain of events that led me down this spiraling path of full-fledged submission.
Perhaps not a "lesser man," but one who becomes so truly comfortable with himself that he will in time willingly cede control of himself to another man.

It makes you wonder who is the true dominant.

Thank you for the introduction to Steven's story, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention]
Tagging you in case you might've missed this ;)

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Thanks for the support, my friend.
I'm glad you liked this condensed intro.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's the screenplay version of the opening scenes of B&G! Great to relive the kidnap that started it all.

Are there a few more bits of detail/context here that aren't in the main story? I don't remember mention of Nick trying to get Steven to come along willingly in the main text.

That's definitely the best picture of Brad I've seen!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
Indeed it is, my friend!

It was difficult to sum up the seven opening chapters into such a short text and turn it into a compelling abbreviated intro, so I had to skip a lot of content and tweak the details a bit. This abbreviated version meshes well with the main story and leads readers right into the thick of things.

Aside from those of you who are already readers of the main story, I've not been successful in getting the readers who commented and liked this piece to read the follow-up scene. However, it has been well received on Deviant Art and has successfully caused a few of my readers there to sign up on the forum and join our ranks.

Anyways, thanks for the comment Pup!
I'm glad you approve of Brad's alluring shot here.
I'll let him know. I'm sure he'll be thrilled 8-)

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another great story
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just added the full-sized version of [mention]LK3869[/mention]'s fantastic
fan art of Steven's capture to the bottom of the story text.

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT LK'S DEVIANT ART PAGE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.
https://www.deviantart.com/lk3869

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

That's nice artwork, [mention]LK3869[/mention], thank you!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the feedback [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
[mention]LK3869[/mention] hasn't been on here or on his Deviant Art page for quite a while now.
Anxious for him to be active again. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long.

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Man, NonConsensual kidnappings are the best!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

harveygasson wrote: 3 years ago Another great story
Glad you enjoyed this, my friend.
You know where to find the rest of this non-consensual M/M kidnapping tale ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic