The Spring Break Job (M+/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Spring Break Job (M+/M+)

Post by Volobond »

Third Installment in the Company-Verse series

"I think you may have lost your touch, Caleb." Riordan growled as he pulled up the balaclava over his mouth, obscuring his face save for the space around his cobalt blue eyes. "There's no way we're gonna get in without being seen."

"No way the three of you are getting in." Caleb reminded him. "I'm going back home to my husband and my boys in an hour. Pure Company consultant duty only. That and babysitting the intern."

Mike, the intern in question, sighed. His honey blond hair had only just started to grow out. Arden, his boss, tended to tie him down and shave his head as a power move, but he always let him play with Arden and his pup Cole after, so he considered it a fair trade.

The final Company man in the van was Andy, Caleb's son, handsome and bulky. But he was not the last man in the van. That honor belonged to a handsome salt-and-pepper-haired gentleman who had quite recently been divested of his windbreaker, tennis shoes, and short shorts, although his college-logo baseball cap was left on him, as was his jock strap, the same design stretched over the bulge. Other adornments decorated the assistant coach's body, including black ropes binding his ankles to his thighs to keep him in a kneeling position, black leather mitts encasing his hands and hanging from the roof to keep his muscled arms stretched above his head, a head harness with panel gag and blindfold, and a pair of noise-canceling headphones blasting a powerful hypnotic track, a cacophony of sinful moans and grunts playing under an irresistible voice reprogramming his thoughts.

Caleb smirked as he lazily stroked the assistant coach's thick length, kept in position by the waistband of the jock-strap. In actual fact, except for the headphones and noise, the gear had been in use already. The coach had been embroiled in an affair with the Dean of students, who was currently hogtied, having been stripped out of his suit and thrown into the Company vehicle Riordan had brought - a 16-wheeler outfitted with several cells for prisoners.

"Uh... why is he still in here?" Mike asked, eyeing the twitching muscles of the coach.

"Gotta keep the cells open." Andy replied. "And he's hot."

"Why did I even ask?" Mike joked.

Under tickle torture, the coach had told them that the kindly upperclassmen of the Omega Nu Fraternity who stayed over Spring Break would give their freshman brothers a chance to take charge and dominate. Omega Nu was known for its members' penchant for bondage-related activity, and the older fellows needed to be kept on their toes.

This had corroborated the brief they had got - a pair of requests, one from a disgruntled rich kid wanting one of the upperclassmen as his slave, and the other a peculiar request from an Omega Nu freshman.

The order was for the freshman himsrlf, along with an upperclassman, to be taken and made into pets as a gift for the freshman's best friend, whom he was in love with.

Only Caleb had seen this kind of request before. But with three Procurers and a consultant, the Company men were confident the mission - monumental by Company standards - would go well.

"Be careful, gentlemen." Caleb announced as they all pulled on tight black leather gloves. "And Andy, you better make it to your brother's wedding to Yancy next weelend."

"Dad, are we really doing this now? On this mission?"

After all, it was a big mission.

They were going to kidnap the entire group of spring breakers - every last one.
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] interesting concept I like it. Wouldn’t mind if the company got a request to kidnap me. I think I’d make a great pet ;)
Just to top it off a bit of frat bondage, what’s not to like about that.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

That honor belonged to a handsome salt-and-pepper-haired gentleman who had quite recently been divested of his windbreaker, tennis shoes, and short shorts, although his college-logo baseball cap was left on him, as was his jock strap, the same design stretched over the bulge

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! [mention]Volobond[/mention]

I love fit, athletic, and muscular love men getting kidnapped, bound, and gagged, but it brings me over the moon when older guys like their still fit, athletic, and muscular coaches get the treatment. Would love to hear how the assistant coach was procured (as well as his lover the Dean). :D

This is a great spinoff story to "It's A Business" 👏🏻👏🏻
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Ummm... a 16-wheeler outfitted to hold many many prisoners (as I'm assuming the cells are small ;))... wonder what advertising, imagery is on the side of that truck, haha! Definitely looking forward to the mass captivity befitting of such a large vehicle with the assistant coach as the appetizer :P
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

About an hour or so earlier. Assistant Coach Jimmy Bartnett walked into Dean Somers' office, a light shining in his eyes.

"Somebody order a pizza?" he joked.

Lloyd Somers rolled his eyes with a smirk. "That'd make sense if you were dressed as a pizza boy. Or had brought pizza."

Jimmy snickered. "You gonna kidnap me or not, Lloyd."

"Mouthy today, are we? Come and kiss me first, or I'll have to reconsider whether or not to let you cum."

"Now THAT was hot."

The two men met in a deep kiss, Jimmy moaning, Lloyd's hands tunning through the short salt-and-pepper hair. And it wasn't twenty minutes later when Coach Jimmy was nearly nude and tied up on his knees and begging to cum through a panel gag, Lloyd still wearing his suit, pushing his nylon-socked feet into Jimmy's face.

This was how Caleb and the others found them. All Jimmy heard was a scuffle, and grunting as Riordan clapped a gloved hand over the Dean's mouth and Andy pinioned his flailing arms, leaving Caleb and Mike to strip and bind him, stuffing a sock into his mouth and using the other to secure it, and his tie to blindfold him. Then they tickled the information they wanted out of Jimmy before taking both as their prizes.

Now, Riordan, Andy, and Caleb were sneaking towards Fraternity Row, leaving Mike to watch over the coach. Riordan and Andy were to take care of the frat at large, while Caleb, though retired, had volunteered his precision touch to take care of the special order with his signature "gentleman kidnapper" style.

According to their information from the requestor and the assistant coach, there were twelve young men in residence, five freshmen, three seniors, three juniors, and a sophomore. Coach Bartnett was familiar with the three juniors, as the trio was on the water polo team. Two of seniors were rugby enthusiasts, the third a crew rower, and one of the freshmen was a walk-on football star. The sophomore and the other four freshmen were more academically inclined.

One of these freshmen was the client. His name was Omar, and he was in love. Omar had the blessed luck to be filthy and independently rich, but the cursed shame to be terribly shy and unable to confess his love to a young closeted bondage fetishist and fellow freshman, Alan.

So his plan was to make Alan's dreams come true, by not only gifting him two bondage pets, but also all his money - minus the Company's fee, of course. Alan had a desperate crush on rugby star Jerome, fellow member of Omar's frat.

Caleb's duty was to secure Jerome and Omar. And the others were to secure the other ten.

But when they arrived, they came upon quite a surprise.

There were... a few more boys than they had been expecting...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This has been a very promising start for yet another great long story.

I enjoyed seeing Caleb and Andy again as much as the every other It's A Business fan and their teammates seem fit for the job. Love the shared universe you're building with your stories.

I have to agree with [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] , there's something captivating about athletic older gentlemen in bondage, especially combined with jockstraps and sensory deprivation. Jimmy and Dean are already two of my favorites.

Omar already feels like a nice guy, can't wait to meet him. I also don't know how our "heroes" will handle even more boys than they anticipated but if anyone can pull it off, it's you.

Thanks for sharing this, man. Can't wait to read the rest.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

... A few more boys than they'd been expecting, you don't say. Are we talking calling in a second 16-wheeler truck? Or doubling up the cells? The latter would be my preference, haha ;)

Great setup, mate! Looking forward to how it unfolds 8-)
notreallyme06
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by notreallyme06 »

Gotta agree with the above that the idea of an older, athletic coach type all bound up is very hot.

That being said, I am very ready to hear all about these frat boys getting abducted, one by one.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love Coach Bartnett's kidnapping. 🙌🙌🥅🏈

Thanks, [mention]Volobond[/mention]
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Omar was freaking out, as were his fellow freshmen, albeit for very different reasons. Omar was worried about his request from the Company being in danger, while the others were worried about jail and worse.

The situation at hand was due to the alliance between the Omega Nu fraternity and the Beta Chi frat, as members of each made up the entirety of the university water polo team. In any case, the three juniors of Omega Nu on the team had offered the three seniors of Beta Chi still on campus their house as headquarters for retaliation against their rival school's team.

Which meant that there were three extra hunks in the prime of physical perfection, and that wasn't all. They had brought with them two captives. The star water polo player from their rival team and the rival team's coach, who had been running drills in private.

In payment for this, two of the Beta hunks offered to join the traditional Omega celebration while the third stood guard over the captives until they decided what tortures to put them through. The coach was clad in a loose tank top and shorts, although the clothes could barely be seen under the mass of duct tape wrapped around his body, framing his large muscles in silver and rendering him a wriggling worm. The player was clad only in his regulation Speedos, his swim cap duct taped into his mouth, and sturdy ropes wrapped around his still-wet frame.

This of course meant that if the Company men wished to take in the whole frat, they now had to contend with an extra five prisoners, for a total of seventeen.

Omar knew none of this, but was already planning on how to get him and Jerome away from the group, especially as the most exciting time of the year was imminent.

As pledges and even as freshmen of Omega Nu, the younger members were most often captured and tied up by their elder brothers, who would tickle, humiliate, and given prior consent, sexually torment their captives. Omar himself had been forced to wear a cock cage for a day.

But for Spring Break, the rules were reversed, and it was the seniors and juniors who would be subjected to the torture.

Omar ran a hand through his curly brown hair, his olive skin ashen with concern. As the other frat boys started to be more at ease with their complicity in the kidnapping, and even started pinching and prodding the captives, Jerome moved closer. The rugby hunk was massive, both tall and broad, with blond hair shaved up the sides and the beginnings of a fine fuzzy blond beard along his diamond cutter jaw, and even a little golden dusting along his chest and arms.

"Hey, you okay, little buddy?" Jerome asked, putting an arm around Omar's shoulders, his amber eyes meeting Omar's dark brown ones. "You don't need to worry. We'll just tickle 'em a bit to demoralize 'em and send them back. It happens to the mascots all the time."

Omar chuckled, melting into the one-armed hug. He had to admit, though he loved Alan, he was quietly thrilled at the idea of getting to see Jerome tied up all the time. "Okay, you're right. I'm just being stupid. I just... maybe I'll head to my room."

"And miss the first night? Hell no, man. Tell you what; I'll come with ya, and I'll let you do whatever ya want, eh? And just a little note - I only have a jock strap on." Jerome winked, pulling at the waist of his jeans to show his honesty.

Omar beamed. This was perfect.

Watching from the shadows and unnoticed by the young men, Andy, Riordan, and Caleb crouched. Caleb smirked under his balaclava and motioned to the others with gloved fingers, before moving to follow Jerome and Omar upstairs.

Riordan glanced at Andy. "Okay, Andy. What do you propose we do?"

Andy gave a whispered chuckle. "Bunch of college guys about to do something stupid? Sounds like alcohol is about to be involved. Let's spike the booze."

Riordan gave a thumbs-up. Though they had only a small dose, and these were by no means small men, they could hope to weaken at least some of them enough to capture with ease.

Things were starting to fall into place.
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another really great chapter. This is set up to be one hell of a kidnapping by the company. Omar’s nervousness is quite cute. Looking forward to seeing what happens next

Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Aw, Omar and Jerome are so cute together. Here's toping they'll have a chance to bond more. ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago This of course meant that if the Company men wished to take in the whole frat, they now had to contend with an extra five prisoners, for a total of seventeen.
Oh what's an extra five prisoners!?! Seventeen captives! WTF! That's gonna be a huge workout carting all those drugged bodies from the house to that massive dungeon on wheels, haha...

I'd love to have me that water polo hunk in his still wet teenie weenie water polo briefs (which are even skimpier and a bit more rubbery than diving speedos) accompanied by the wiggly worm of a coach :P

Looking forward to seeing how this all goes down, hehe! Omar better get himself psyched up for his training :twisted:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago Aw, Omar and Jerome are so cute together. Here's toping they'll have a chance to bond more. ;)
Heh, I'm sure that Caleb will make sure they have some quality "bonding" time. ;)
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago I'd love to have me that water polo hunk in his still wet teenie weenie water polo briefs (which are even skimpier and a bit more rubbery than diving speedos) accompanied by the wiggly worm of a coach :P
Of course! In fact, those teeny weeny briefs oughta be the regulation uniform for Company captives :twisted: Gotta see all the goods!

- - - - -

Omar was nearly hyperventilating as Jerome went to the bathroom to relieve himself and strip down. What if the Company wasn't coming? What if someone came in? What if there was some other horrible accident to occur.

Caleb was grinning mildly as he crept into Omar's room, his eyes following the young man's every movement, even the way he compulsively tried to smooth his curly hair. He was adorable. But even though he was a client, he was also a target, so not exempt from capture.

Omar involuntarily tried to scream as a tightly-gloved hand covered his mouth, though the sound was instantly muffled. Another arm clamped down around his torso, preventing him from using his arms to struggle. He was helpless to resist as he was pinned to the bed by someone big and strong.

"Omar, it's okay. You asked for this; don't worry. I won't harm you."

Omar squeaked in response, but stopped struggling. Caleb smiled.

"Good boy. Now, I'm gonna let you go, and you're gonna strip for me, nice and slow. Got it?"

Omar nodded as much as he could, pinned to his bed as he was.

"Good boy." Caleb repeated, stepping back to allow the freshman up.

"Er... Sir? Why me first? You know I'm gonna come willingly."

Caleb chuckled. "You'll probably cum every which way, kiddo. But I understand your point. Well, what we need right now is bait for your little buddy Jerome. You see, he's a strong guy, and he's pretty alert. If I'm gonna overpower him without a fuss, I need a distraction. And a cute guy like you, all tied up and squirming, lips wrapped around a ball gag? That'd stop any guy in his tracks."

Omar blushed.

"Now, make with the stripping, boy. And if you even wanna have a hope of cumming during this thing, I'd suggest you go quickly."

Omar moved like a whirlwind to shuck his clothes off. Caleb darted in and quickly began to truss him up, clapping a pair of ridged handcuffs on his wrists, keeping them behind his back, and unwinding one of the coils of black rope wrapped across his chest to tightly hogtie Omar. The freshman yelped as Caleb pinched his side in order to shove a pink ball gag into his mouth and buckle it shut behind his head.

"Heh, cute." Caleb grinned, making Omar blush even more. The young man even purred when Caleb gently ran his hands through the curly hair to make sure it wasn't caught in the strap of the gag."You're lucky you're intended for someone else, or I might just try to keep you for myself. My boys'd love you."

Caleb gently patted Omar's butt before flipping him onto his back and practically melting into the shadows by the time Jerome returned, wearing only a towel, golden hair glistening. He grinned at the sight on the bed, Omar, struggling weakly against the bindings. "Ooh, so I guess you prefer me being in charge, huh? Want me to take care of you, Buddy-O?"

Omar nodded eagerly, and Jerome dropped the towel, revealing his naked lower body underneath. As he grinned, Caleb emerged from his hiding place and threw the towel over Jerome's head before tackling him. Before the rugby stud knew what was going on, he was firmly trussed up, ankles bound tight to his thighs and wrists to his biceps. He wiggled in vain, only succeeding in flexing his muscles and making his hardening dick flop around.

"Not a sound." Caleb said firmly. "I don't want anyone to come to any arm, least of all our handsome young friend."

He seized Omar by the curls, forcing the young man to show off the drool trickling down the pink ball gag. Jerome nodded.

"Open up." Caleb ordered, having prepared a thick leather bit gag for Jerome.

"Please. I don't know what you want, but don't hurt Omar. You can take me instead, just don't touch him."

Caleb nodded. "Okay. Let me gag you, and I'll make sure Omar is safe."

Jerome examined Caleb's eyes for a moment before breathing hard through his nose and letting his mouth fall open, accepting the gag without resistance. Caleb patted his cheek before setting Omar on top of him and grabbing more rope.

"MMM? MMMmm!" Jerome yelled indignantly. He tried to curl protectively around Omar, but could only wriggle. Omar gave a loud sigh and let his head drop onto Jerome's broad, slightly hairy chest, turning just enough for Jerome to reassuringly stroke his hair.

"Sorry, but I have an order for the both of you. Still, judging from your cocks, I'd say you aren't totally displeased with these developments." Caleb said easily, starting his next roping. He quickly laced the two captive's cocks together, making it so every movement caused them to brush against one another. This made a litany of moans from both men. Caleb made sure to tie Omar tightly to Jerome, knowing the rugby stud wouldn't dare to struggle too hard for fear of hurting his younger friend.

When he was finished, Caleb smirked and sat down on the bed with the two tied-together college boys. He gently patted Jerome's head, ignoring the moan-interrupted grunts of disapproval. "Need some help there?"

Even with the two bodies flush against each other, Caleb pressed a small bullet vibrator between the four legs to wedge between the two sets of balls. Flicking the vibrator on turned the angry grunts from Jerome into pleasured cries from both men.

Caleb listened a little, hearing the bustle of activity from downstairs still.

"Looks like we've got some time yet. I wonder, are either of you... ticklish?"

The laughter from upstairs was ignored, as everyone dismissed the wild cries and pleas to cum for the normal sounds of a Spring Break night at Omega Nu...

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another excellent chapter. I love how even tied up Jerome is trying to protect Omar. The magic bullet at the end is the highlight for me. Teasing both boys at once with it is evil. :twisted: :D ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I'm loving the direction this story is taking! Can't wait to see what else is in store for these college guys!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

What I like about Caleb is how he chooses his battles. Using Omar as a honey trap was brilliant. Plus, he and Jerome are pretty as a picture tied together. :D

I love the direction you're going with this story, well done!

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

He quickly laced the two captive's cocks together, making it so every movement caused them to brush against one another. This made a litany of moans from both men. Caleb made sure to tie Omar tightly to Jerome, knowing the rugby stud wouldn't dare to struggle too hard for fear of hurting his younger friend.
In the immortal words of the Kool-Aid man... "oh yeah!" :D :twisted: 8-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The boys downstairs were partying it up. The kidnapped water polo star was re-bound in a hallway closet, his hands above his head, wrists tied together and linked to the upper shelf, keeping his arms taut. He was tickled mercilessly into exhaustion by the swarm of college boys, and many pictures were taken of him being fondled and kissed and tickled and tortured by the rival frat, particularly as the treatment had cause a great amount of... stress on his tight Speedo.

He was finally shut up in the closet, gagged and exhausted, with the self-appointed Beta guard having some fun of his own with the captured coach. They had tied him to a chair, cutting off all of his clothes to reveal a set of pink polka dotted boxers and a boner of his own. He was taunted endlessly, but it was his guard who claimed him, running hands across his slightly hairy chest, tweaking his nipples and kissing his ball-gagged mouth.

Still, that left twelve frat boys to capture. Riordan just hoped that the knockout juice was still as potent as he remembered.

Andy crept over to the punch bowl and poured the entire little vial in, creeping out just as a group of eight college studs raced in to top off the mix, pouring all kinds of drinks. Riordan breathed a sigh of relief as drinks from the spiked punch bowl were delivered... although amazingly, the freshmen and sophomores abstained, due to their youth. Five non-drinkers.

A curse from the veteran Company man as he realized the older guys weren't immediately passing out. Most of them weren't.

All four seniors remained stable, albeit a little drunker than they would have been. Their bulky water-polo, rugby, and crew-rowing frames helped them withstand the drug. The three slightly smaller juniors, despite having comparable bulk, were just under the threshold of the drug's efficacy, and quickly they went down. Some of the seniors chanted "lightweights!" and moved on, oblivious to the danger.

Andy shrugged. Three out of twelve was far less than ideal, but he had been paying attention to the plan. The bigger guys were going to be captured for them. He motioned for Riordan to remain in hiding.

A fourth man went down from a delayed reaction to the spiked punch, leaving eight men still standing. The three senior frat brothers grinned and began to strip, in an almost choreographed dance. Shirts were tossed, hips were shaken, biceps were flexed, until finally, wearing only tighty-whities that were thin enough to be absolutely useless, they knelt and submitted.

An unfortunate freshman was taken down by a sophomore, and all four prisoners were tightly hogtied and gagged with the discarded dirty socks and blindfolded with shirts from the "submission striptease" just performed. Two of the captors remained in the living room to fondle and tickle their senior and freshman prisoners, but the other two freshmen broke off from the pack to enjoy their captives separately.

Andy gave a wolfish grin behind his balaclava. Now there were only five to capture, if the Beta stud was included. But he was distracted. Two of the freshmen were gone.

Now it was two on two. Riordan liked those odds. He motioned to Andy to go in for the kill...

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

With so many young studs slowly succumbing to bondage and unconciousness, this is starting to feel like a kinky version of And Then There Were None. :lol:

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well isn't it nice to have others do your job for you... although I'd have to believe the Company likes to do its own restraining ;)... they have plenty of opportunities!

Get the big rig's engine warmed up 8-)
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I love the idea of the four college guys struggling to get free from the hogties, moaning into their sock gags!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] maybe I should rename this story, eh? :lol:
[mention]george_bound[/mention] I think you'll be pleased with the Company's reinforcement of the restraints when preparing their studly prey for transport... ;)
[mention]RopedBud[/mention] Me too!

----

Jerome couldn't help but pant into his leather bit gag. He had lost count of how many times his devilish captor had forced him to cum. From tickling, from playing with the vibrators, and once, embarrassingly, from spanking Omar and watching as the smaller man's movements and the friction of their cocks pushed him over the edge.

He could barely breathe now, the overstimulation far too much for him to take. He threw his head back into the pillow, begging for mercy behind the gag, sure that he was completely dry now.

Poor Omar. Jerome couldn't even lift his arms anymore to pet his head and comfort him. He must be so scared.

Their captor suddenly gained a smidgen of mercy and turned off the vibrator, and started to unlace them from each other. Omar gave a squeak as the rope loosened from their cocks and he came one last time. He couldn't stop drooling from the ball gag and now Jerome's chest and stomach were coated in saliva and cum.

"Well, he's enjoying himself, isn't he?" the captor chuckled, petting Omar's hair and pulling him up and away from Jerome. Jerome growled and thrashed as much as he could, which was, admittedly, not much at all.

Caleb smiled as he removed the ball gag from Omar's mouth. "Talk to me, sweetheart. Good?"

Omar was too far gone to worry about Jerome's thoughts. "Uh-huh. Thank you, Sir."

Jerome made an outraged noise, and Caleb laughed, using a bandana to gently wipe up the puddle on Jerome's chest. "Be a doll and hold this, hmm?" he asked as he stuffed the cloth into Omar's mouth, pressing a kiss to his curly hair.

Caleb considered telling Omar's secret just to get him squirming again, but Jerome's concern for his friend was too useful. He held a finger to his lips before removing Jerome's gag, helping massage the stud's jaw.

"Better?"

"Go to hell."

Caleb smirked behind his mask. "Careful. Get too mouthy with me, and I'll milk Omar here until he passes out."

Jerome paled and shut his mouth.

"Now, better?"

"...yessir."

"Good boy." Caleb teased. "Now, I'll do you a favor. You get to keep Omar close to you and I won't touch a hair on his head. The catch is you keep quiet while I change your position. Sound good?"

Jerome gave a soft growl but nodded.

Caleb chuckled. "Sweet."

He quickly lifted Jerome off the bed and set him down on his knees, ankles still tied to thighs and wrists to biceps. Caleb slowly untied the stud's arms and folded them behind his back to make a box tie with a chest harness that really made his lightly-furred pecs pop. Then came a strip of black vet wrap around the head three times as a blindfold, and a very strange ball gag. Jerome felt extra straps dangling against his chin but couldn't fathom what they were for.

He felt Caleb untie his legs and help him stand, and after a few minutes felt a great weight around him that he assumed was Omar. Luckily the younger man was small and slight, so Jerome had very little difficulty supporting his weight as Caleb tied them together, Omar's legs up around Jerome's torso and tied very tied to Jerome's chest. Jerome blushed as he felt Omar's erection against his stomach.

Omar blushed as he realized what the straps on Jerome's gag were for seconds before Caleb blindfolded him with vet wrap. His face was forced forward and his mouth stretched around the gag until his lips met Jerome's.

Jerome writhed in outrage, but immediately froze when Omar let out a scared whimper. Caleb chuckled. "Omar's safety right now is all in your hands. You can run, but blindfolded and with that extra weight, you'll more than likely fall and injure yourself... or Omar. Or, you can come with me."

Omar whimpered again. Jerome gave a loud whine, and pushed his lips as far as he could against Omar's to reassure him. "Hrrr hrrrro." Jerome grunted.

Caleb immediately fixed a collar and leash atound Jerome's neck. Looping the leash in his fist, he grabbed Jerome at the scruff of the neck and began to walk, escorting the stud and his bound ward to the mobile dungeon...

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I adore how Calen uses Jerome's affection for Omar. This was one of the most brilliant ways to tie two guys together I've ever seen.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I adore the chemistry between Jerome and Omar. Think they will make great pets. I also love the way Caleb has tied them together.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic