Dominating my Ex, and her revenge! M/F, F/M (Prequel added on 10/23)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dominating my Ex, and her revenge! M/F, F/M (Prequel added on 10/23)

Post by JackMurray »

My now ex and I were separated, but for some reason that was leading to a short burst of sexual activity between the two of us that had been missing for years, almost as if we were trying to work some built up tension out of our relationship before things were completely over.

She'd known since we were in college that I was very turned on by bondage, but we'd never played done much about that -- until she realized that she very much enjoyed having her hands tied to the bed while I took my time giving her oral:)

I'd somehow gotten her to promise me that I'd get a chance to tie her up and have my way with her some night. Surprisingly enough, I was able to collect on that promise as she agreed to spend the next Saturday night at my place. The ground rules being that she was mine to control until midnight, and I would release her by then. It was up to her if she wanted to stay the night, with tentative plans

Saturday night rolled around, and I was prepared. I met her at the door when I heard her knock. She was dressed casually, but carrying an overnight bag. I hugged her, and offered to take her bag in for her. She was clearly nervous, so I asked her if she wanted a drink first. I got out a bottle of wine, poured her a glass, and just calmly chatted with her until she seemed more relaxed.

I came from behind her, and started giving here a shoulder and back rub the way I knew she liked. I leaned into her, kissed her neck, behind her ear, and told her "I can't wait to ravish you. Go change, and come back here."

While she got ready in the other room, I made sure everything I was going to want to use was where I could get to it quickly. I heard a door open, and turned around just in time to take in such a sexy sight. She was wearing the black bustier I'd seen before. When I was able to notice anything but how good that made her breasts look, I could see she was wearing black, lacy stockings and black high heel shoes I'd never seen her wear before. She'd also made herself up, and I couldn't wait to see how the bright red lipstick she was wearing was going to look with the new ball gag I'd purchased just for this night strapped tightly into her mouth.

As she sauntered up to me on those heels, I placed my hands possessively on her hips and pulled her into me. I looked right into her eyes, told her how sexy she was, and told her how much I was going to enjoy the night. I wrapped my arms around the small of her back, crushed her breasts against me, and kissed her deeply. After a few moments of that, and as I could tell she was getting into it, I run my hands up her torso, stopped to cup those delicious breasts, and suddenly pinned her hands over her head against the wall. She gasped, as I aggressively kissed her neck and flicked my tongue over her nipple that was just popping out of her bustier.

Without any warning, I forced her to turn facing the wall, but kept her wrists pinned to the wall with one hand while I enjoyed myself grabbing her ass, feeling her breasts, and generally letting her know I was in charge. Finally, I grabbed both of her wrists in my hands, pulled them behind her back until her forearms were parallel to each other, then used the rope I'd stashed away earlier on the nearby shelf to tie first her wrists, then her upper arms into a box tie (hey, I figured this was a one time thing, so might as well do it right:)).

After making sure she was helpless and the knots were well away from her fingers, I picked up my new white ball gag, and turned her around until she was facing me, and held it up so she knew what was happening next. She said "oh, no, not that," and I said that we had a deal and to open up. I admit that I very much enjoyed buckling in that ball gag into her mouth as she realized she was helpless, couldn't speak, and very much on display to a very obviously aroused me. I took my time fondling her and playing with her breasts.

I told her "I'm just getting started with you," and pulled out the next items. I fitted a black choker collar around her, and placed a short rope leash to it. Tugging that, I bade her to follow me and led her into my bedroom.

When we go there, I used the leash to stop her, and held it tightly in one hand to hold her in place, while I groped her with my other hand. Taking my time, I slowly ran my hand around her inner thighs and waist, but over and just under the hem of her lacy black panties. I kissed her behind her ear while I finally reached my fingers inside her. I slowly worked her into a near frenzy until she had nearly soaked through her panties before stopping. Still holding her leash, I finally unzipped my pants to reveal my rock hard erection. With my free hand, I unbuckled the ball gag she was wearing, and removed it. Using the leash again, I pulled her down on her knees and made it clear what I wanted.

With some encouragement, she pleasured me while I held her in place. Stopping before I came, I pulled her head back, and had her stand up. I know I surprised when I pinned her against the bed, and took out a pair of small scissors. She was even more surprised when I cut off her soaked panties, stuffed them into her mouth, and taped her mouth shut with black tape that I'd had ready for just that.

Smiling at her, I told her to crawl up on the bed and lay on her back. As she complied, I pulled out more ropes, and tied both of her legs into a frog tie. Helping her sit up, I ask you to imagine the sight. My busty soon to be ex, well gagged, wearing sexy black lingerie that accented her curves perfectly, arms tied behind her back so that those marvelous breasts stuck out even more than normal, wearing no panties, and just begging for me to take advantage of her.

I took my time, and ran my hands and tongue all over her bound body as I pleased. I eventually positioned her back on her back, and used my tongue and mouth to bring out multiple orgasms. Finally, when I couldn't hold out any longer, I positioned her on her stomach with her ass wiggling up in the air, and after spanking that ass a few times, I entered her from behind. I came hard, she came again, and after cleaning up and letting her stew a little bit, I gently untied her.

As I helped massage her wrists after untying her, she wanted to shower and cool off. I smiled and made sure she had a clean towel before leaving her be. As she came out of the bath room wearing nothing but that towel, I reminded her that the deal was for me to be in control until midnight. Her eyes got big, and before she could stammer out much of a response, I had her hogtied in the nude on my couch. This time I used a pair of handkerchiefs, one wadded up in her mouth, and the other as a cleave gag to keep her quiet.

I set down, turned on the tv, and enjoyed myself over the next hour taking every opportunity to feel her naked body next to me (I did give her a blanket at least). After untying her (but after she gave me oral sex this time), she decided to stay overnight and we spooned throughout the night.

The next morning we had brunch and didn't really discuss the prior night much, until right before leaving she told me that she deserved some turnaround. I laughed and said sure, some other night when your pussy gets a chance to recover.

I really didn't think much of that comment, but a couple weekends later I found myself chained naked, and spreadeagled to my bed. She took her time kissing me, my neck (that drives me wild), biting my nipples (even more wild), and dragging her breasts down my chest such that I had a great view, but never able to touch them. After driving me absolutely wild, she straddled me right at my shoulders, and told me to pleasure her if I wanted any kind of release. As she put her pussy right into my face, I did my best to work over her clit with my tongue just the way I knew she liked. She encouraged me by reaching back with one hand and lightly playing with my cock, but well short of making me cum. Needless to say, she made me beg to be "released" before finally moving down my body until she could ride my cock. Even then, she stayed in control keeping me just short of cumming for a long, long time.

Alas, that was the very last sexual encounter we had together, but all's well that ends well!
Last edited by JackMurray 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

nice, it looks like you had a really great last meal
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Not a sequel, but a prequel -- and hopefully not of the Phantom Menace variety:

My then wife & I had started to have sex, but things fizzled out for one reason or another before anything good happened. She was obviously disappointed and I was too, But then I noticed that the sash of one of her cotton robes was laying off to the side. I asked her if she was up for something different, and she sheepishly asked "like what?" Maybe surprising both of us, I picked up the sash and quite effectively tied her hands to the headboard such that she was not getting out until I untied her. I proceeded to slowly give her oral sex, play with her breasts to my heart's content, and had her making all kinds of happy noises before untying her.

The next day she gushed about how her husband had tied her helplessly to the bed and ravished her, but it never quite happened again.

After we had decided to separate, we suddenly started having really hot sex again for a very short time. In that spell, I came home from the gym after work and totally beat just to find her in the guest bedroom of her parent's house where I was staying. After a second glance I realized she was wearing a black leather bustier that showed off her very ample assets perfectly with matching thigh high stockings. I was shocked when she started to approach me with an exaggerated wiggle of her hips and chest, then flounced onto the bed and asked if I had something to tie her up with. I wanted to indulge her on the spot, but I hadn't showered, had nothing to use on her, and her parents were practically in the next room. I made sure she knew I was plenty turned on and got her to promise that I'd get a second chance to tie her up in that outfit at a better time.

Later though, there was a day when we were both cleaning out and organizing our storage unit with all our furniture (we'd just moved cross country before separating). It was beautiful spring day and there was nobody else around but the two of us. There wasn't much between us at that point, but I suddenly thought that she looked really good in her short shorts and top. I swear I saw that same sash from her robe on top of an open box and seriously thought of trying to jump her and pull her where nobody could see us and get to it. I didn't, but my fantasy is that I...

Waited until she had her back to me and didn't have anything in her hands. I circled her shoulders with my big arms from behind and said "remember when you said I could tie you up sometime and have my way with you?" She starts to gasp, but I say, "how about right now?". "What, hear?" she exclaimed, but I know her tells and a quick flick of her breast confirmed that her nipples were hard and she was aroused. I quickly wound that sash around her wrists, spun her around, lifted up her top and sucked on her breasts until she started to moan. By that time rock hard, so I quickly relieve her of her shorts and panties and lift her - bound wrists and all - onto my cock and had her ride me, all the while trying to kiss her hard to stifle her moans just in case someone was just outside the door....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic