A Stepbrother’s Sub (M+/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Stepbrother’s Sub (M+/M+)

Post by gaggedfeety »

Heyy everyone! I wanted to join in on the storytelling, so here goes! This is based on a story I actually did on Tumblr awhile back. I started rewriting it a couple months ago and then figured I could put it here since I'm a user on here now. The original had like 6 or so parts, so we'll see how it goes! If it's well-received, then I might try to rewrite another story i did, as well some stories based more in truth. Please be kind, I'm not a good writer :lol: :lol: But honestly I'm always down for getting feedback!!!

Enjoy!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A STEPBROTHER’S SUB PART I

My name’s Bobby, I’m 25 years old, and this is the story of how I initially became my stepbrother’s foot sub. So, I’ve known that I was gay since middle school but I didn’t come out to my close friends and my parents until I turned 20. I’ve always been a private guy, but I never lie when people ask about my sexual orientation. But I do have one secret, well I actually have two secrets: I love bondage and feet. I don’t know why, but since I was a kid, I’ve always loved being tied up and gagged. Seeing other guys bound and gagged on TV and in movies was just so fascinating, and I eventually discovered that it turned me on. I had never been tied up by anyone else, and instead relied on tape, ties and rope for some self-bondage fun. But still, just the thought of the loss of control and of being at the mercy of another guy got me so excited.

And then the feet…I just love feet so much. Seeing guys in flip flops was the best thing ever, but I soon discovered that it was the smell that really did it for me. I always wanted to sniff guys’ sweaty smelly feet and shoes, and even sneaked a couple sniffs from my friends’ shoes and socks when I was over at their houses. Theirs were a little, but I wanted my senses to be overwhelmed by the stench. But again, no one had ever forced me to sniff their feet. At least not until this one weekend…

Bobby

I went back home to spend the holidays with my family, but soon found myself bored at home with nothing to do since I was off from school for a few weeks. My parents ended up going on a weekend trip, so I’d be by myself for two nights and planned to play videogames, order takeout, and watch Netflix. I had gone for a quick jog Friday night and came home to my stepbrother, Joe, walking up to the front door.. He was 19, light-skinned, taller than me (although with me being 5’6”, most guys were taller than me), slender but fit, and with brown hair in a buzzcut. We had been stepbrothers for about three years, but we weren’t that close since I had moved away to college when our parents married. But we had been chatting more over the last year, and even semi-bonded over videogames and movies.

Joe

“Hey!” He was at the front door as I approached, looking towards me and waving.

“Hey dude, what’s up? I didn’t know you were coming here,” I said as Joe unlocked the door.

“Yeah, I was gonna head back to my mom’s, but she’s been a pain lately. So I figured I’d crash here for a night or two. Plus, work today was such a long day, and Dad’s place is closest to the grocery store.”

“Oh, for sure, it’ll be the two of us since my mom and your dad are away.”

“Aww sweet! Party time hahaha!”

We both laughed as we walked in and went to get some drinks from the kitchen, both on our phones. I normally didn’t risk it, but I decided to log into my private Instagram and check out some kinky bondage posts for a few minutes. It was silent for a bit, but I was too distracted by all the posts to think much of it. Eventually Joe went downstairs to the basement, where our game consoles were. ‘Weird,’ I thought to myself, ‘he just went straight downstairs, instead of showering and changing out of his work clothes.’

I was still sweaty from my run, so I headed upstairs to take a shower. I had just gotten into the bathroom when I thought I heard yelling, so I opened the bathroom door to listen again.

“BOBBY!!! Joe yelled from the basement after a couple seconds of silence.

“WHAT!?!?!” I yelled back.

Silence.

“BOBBY!!! COME DOWN!!!”

‘What the hell does he want?’ I thought to myself, grudgingly heading downstairs to the basement. I heard him yell out again as I walked down the stairs to the living room, yelling back but not getting any response. I walked through the kitchen and opened the basement door.

“What’s up!?” I yelled down.

“Just come down here!” he said back.

I sighed and walked down to find Joe on the couch setting up a game with the controller.

“What!?” I said, slightly annoyed. He ignored me, just looking at the game.

“Dude, did you need something? Is everything okay?”

Nothing. I sighed and turned around, heading for the stairs.

“Come over here.”

I turned around, him still not looking at me.

“What?”

“I said come over here, NOW!!”

Joe’s voice shook the walls a bit. I instinctively followed his command and practically ran to him. I stood in front of him, trembling in place, confused as to what was happening, and feeling a growing tent in my thin gym shorts. ‘Why the fuck did I just obey him like that?’ I thought as I tried adjusting my gym shorts and briefs.

“Turn around, get on your knees, and put your hands behind your back,” he said, still not making any eye contact with me. I stood there for a few seconds.

“Don’t make me repeat myself,” he said, his eyes turning to me without moving his head. I knelt down, my heart beating so fast. ‘Why is he acting like this? What the fuck is happening?’ I thought as I followed his orders.

I heard him get up and shuffle through a nearby duffle bag, and he soon walked closer and kneeled down behind me. I then heard the sound of duct tape being unrolled and feel him taping up my hands. ‘Holy shit, is this really happening?’ I thought to myself, “is he gonna tape me up? Why? Does he know about me? No, there’s no way he could, I’ve been so careful!’

I started breathing faster, with the thrill of being taped up getting me even hornier. I looked down at my gym shorts and groaned quietly, wising that I had changed clothes because it was going to become very obvious to Joe that I was enjoying this.

“Turn around,” Joe said, having tightly wrapped up my hands. I shuffled around on my knees and saw him holding his phone to me. On it was a video of me on my phone when we were back in the kitchen earlier, with him looking from behind me as he zoomed in scrolling through my private Instagram profile. My heart dropped and I felt so stupid I was for being on it when he was so close. I remembered thinking back how quiet it was and figured he just was on his phone too. I couldn’t look at him, but after a couple seconds of watching the video, I dropped my head, looking at the floor and his feet, still in his black work boots. They were probably so sweaty and smelly, but I couldn’t even look at them with joy because I felt also ashamed and pathetic.

“Look at me” Joe said sternly.

I was too scared to look up, but I finally mustered enough courage to do so after a few seconds of silence. Joe didn’t look angry or disgusted, just confused and surprised, and maybe even a little intrigued. He looked back at the phone and scrolled through Instagram.

“So…” Joe started to say, his eyes switching back from his phone and me, “I looked up some of the profiles you were scrolling through, and holy fuck dude, you’re into some weird shit. I mean Dad mentioned that you were gay, which is fine. But dude, like what the fuck?”

He held up a video of a guy squirming, all taped up and gagged with some dirty socks sticking out from underneath the tape gag. In the video, a jock rested his feet on the bound guy’s face, with the jock laughing and calling the other guy a fag, who just moaned back in agreement. I couldn’t help but lick and bite my lips, wanting to be in the bound guy’s place. Joe noticed and smiled, scrolling down and showing the comment I posted saying how badly I wanted to be the guy tied up and gagged……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 32 times in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

You say you're not a good writer but this has been a very promising start. It's definitely worth keeping an eye on. Don't undersell yourself.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Man, this is good. I hope you continue, [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]. Cannot wait to see what's in store for Bobby at the hands of Joe.

Don't worry about your writing. We all start somewhere -- even Hemingway! Just keep writing and using your imagination. We all get better.

Good tale!!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] It is such a big thing to put yourself or your writing in this case out there and ask for feedback.

I like the setup you’ve given us and intrigued where it will go. Looking forward to more. Bobby seems to have a few fetishes that are right up my alley. ;)

Really good work bud :D
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I love this!! Very good start!

Bobby seems to enjoy the kind of bondage I do, so I am really looking forward to more of this :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] What an absolutely fantastic introduction, boy!
This is really good and is bound to become a hit on here.

Really happy you've decided to share your work with us and become active on here.

The scenario and the dialogue are both thrilling and highly realistic.
Anxiously looking forward to part II 8-)

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]
I think this one will be right up your alley, guys!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Thanks for the call out [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Love this start!

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] . Great start on a few fronts for me. How it is a younger, taller step brother. And how Joe so quickly interpreted the situation and switched to acting on it.....and the last bit of showing his comment pretty much cemented his fate. :mrgreen: Can't wait for the next part!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Thank you to those who commented, I really appreciate it!! The next two parts will be shorter, but I'll space them out since I need to plan out what happens next. But let's just say that there's a hint in this next part as to what I have planned for Bobby ;) ;)

Enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A STEPBROTHER’S SUB PART II

With my hands taped up, me kneeling at my stepbrother’s feet, and having a vid of a guy taped up and dominated by a hot jock, my cock was practically coming out of my shorts. But a few seconds after seeing my comment, I started crying. I wasn’t sobbing hysterically, but tears were flowing. I just felt so embarrassed that my secret was out, discovered by a family member no less. And the fact that it was my younger stepbrother just made it all the more humiliating. Joe must’ve panicked when I started crying because he immediately dropped down in front of me, taking my shoulders into his hands.

“Bobby! It’s okay! Bobby, relax!” he said, shaking me a bit to calm me down.

“I’m sorry, Joe! I’m sorry! I’m so pathetic!” I kept crying out, still looking down. He gently lifted my chin to make me look up at him.

“Ssshhh…no dude, shut up. It’s okay, really. Don’t be sorry.”

I slowly looked up at him. He had this goofy sheepish half smile on his face, looking back at me with concern and care.

“Bobby I’m sorry, I was looking at the profiles you followed, and a lot of posts were about submitting and following orders, and I figured you’d like it…plus, I kinda wanted to give it shot,” he said, laughing a bit while he ruffled my hair.

“Well…you’re definitely believable,” I said, sniffling a bit. We both laughed and he got closer next to me so I could see as he scrolled through some of the kinky Instagram profiles I followed. I noticed that there was something behind his expression of surprise as he looked at the various posts. Joe’s slight shock at what I was into seemed genuine, and yet he seemed intrigued, maybe even captivated by what he was seeing.

“But you do like this stuff, right?” he asked, and I nodded.

“Damn haha, I mean you gotta admit, it’s some weird shit.”

“Yeah…,” I said, looking down but Joe nudged me with his shoulder.

“Hey there’s nothing wrong with it, dude. Honestly I think one of my friends is into feet. He always insists on us taking our shoes off in his room haha, even though our feet reek.”

“Yeah he might be,“ I said, laughing a bit.

“So, what do you like about feet and being tied up?”

“I dunno…it’s hard to explain. I just love feet and socks, especially when they’re smelly and sweaty,” I answered back, seeing a twinkle in Joe’s eyes, “And with being tied and gagged, it’s being unable to move nor speak, being at a guy’s mercy. The idea of being forced to do what they want is…”

“Ahh haha I gotcha. So, you’re getting...um…excited now?” Joe asked, glancing down. I groaned and laughed, shifting on the floor.

“Yeah I get it, it’s weird to talk about. Okay so, what would you want me to do? I mean I’m not really into this, but it’s kinda funny seeing you like this,” he asked, getting up from the floor. He said he wasn’t into it, but there was something about him. He wanted this, I knew he did. But he wanted me to say it first, so I took a deep breath. He was being so understanding and cool, and even though I had been humiliated, I felt a sense of relief that someone finally knew my secret and wasn’t disgusted with me. ‘Well, the secret’s out,’ I thought to myself, ‘I’d might as well go for it. What was the worst that could happen?’

I finally spoke, after having been quiet for several seconds.

“…Maybe you could keep taping me up? And maybe…gag me…with your socks?”

There were a few seconds of silence.

“Haha if you insist, but dude I’m warning you, my socks are sweaty as fuck. I’ve worn the same socks for the last few shifts that I’ve done this week.”

I smiled immediately, my bound hands shifting behind my back and crinkling the tape that bound them.

“Damn dude calm down,” Joe said, shoving me back playfully. He helped me stand up and undid my hands. I started to say something, but I noticed he put my hands to my side and realized that he was trying to make it more comfortable. He started wrapping both hands to my legs, and then taped around my hands, legs, and body. He then proceeded to tape my legs at my knees and ankles, and then went to my upper body and taped around my chest and stomach. Once he was done, he helped me back onto the floor.

“How’s that feel” he asked, checking the tape.

“Honestly it feels amazing,” I said, feeling so ecstatic. I glanced down at my crotch, seeing that I was hornier by the second. I looked back at Joe, who noticed and looked down. I blushed, with my heart racing when he gave me a wink.

“Haha I’m glad to hear that. I’ve actually had quite a bit of practice with duct tape. We always had a bit of fun with the freshman football players,” he said, speaking nothing of the throbbing tent in my shorts, “Hey…I noticed that some of the stuff you liked on Instagram used words like ‘bitch’ and ‘fag’…are you cool with me calling you that?”

I nodded, and Joe smiled.

“Perfect, well then I’m glad the little fag is all comfy. And we’re missing one more thing, right?”, he said, sitting on the couch and placing his feet, still in his boots, on my taped-up chest.

“Let’s wait a bit, though, you have to earn it, fag.”

“Yes sir,” I said without thinking. I blushed, embarrassed in how quickly I was submitting to him. But Joe didn’t seem to care. In fact, he seemed empowered by my words.

“That’s what I want to hear,” he said back, looking down at me with a sinister smile……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Bobby is lucky that Josh is willing to entertain him. I love the dialogue between them, it feels so natural and artfully awkward. Can't wait to see them further discover Bobby's interests.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] very good story so far, I like the emotion of Robby in the start of chapter 2 please keep it going.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Really like the way you are setting the story up. I like the dialogue between the two.

Looks like Joe Is a natural, he’s picked up on all Bobby’s likes/turn ons. Hopefully they have a great time. Will be great to see it all play out.

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Love how this is unfolding. And Joe seems to be overly accommodating and understanding....I wonder :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] Alright, boi. I think it's time you joined our group of M/M authors on the M/M story index: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714

As soon as you create yourself a portfolio (which you can update/edit at any time), I'll add your url-username to the top of the page.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Good story can't wait till chapter 3
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Great story! :P
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] when will the next chapter come out ?
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Thank you everyone for the comments!! I wasn't expecting such a positive response. Also sorry for not being around for the last couple days, I was having some real-life bondage fun ;) ;) ;)

To make it up, I'll post the next three chapters.

Enjoy!!!

A STEPBROTHER’S SUB PART III

Joe started to push off one of his boots with the other, and as soon as it did, the stench of his sweaty feet overwhelmed my nose. I tried turning away but he put his shoe over my face and rested his socked foot over it. I was just lying on the floor, forced to inhale the sweaty aroma from him working all day while he relaxed and played videogames. But I was loving every second, taking in the musky and sweaty stench through slow, deep sniffs. Eventually Joe removed the shoe off my face and kicked off his other one, planting one foot on my face and the other on my hard cock, making me immediately moan out.

“How’s it smell?”

“So amazing sir!!”

“Yeah you like being my foot bitch, don’t you?” Joe said, pressing down hard on my face and crotch with his sweaty socked feet.

“I do!! I love it so much sir!”

“Haha I can tell, you pathetic little foot fag. Your cock is begging to come out, isn’t it? You love sniffing my smelly shoes and sweaty socks that much, fag?”

“I do! And yes sir! So badly sir ! I love sniffing them so much!” I cried out, rubbing my face underneath his foot and trying to wrap my mouth around his toes. Joe laughed and slapped my face with his foot.

“Haha fucking fag! How badly do you want those socks in your mouth?”

“So badly sir! I’ll do anything!”

“Oh really?”

Joe removed his foot from my face and body, and I saw with his phone facing me. He had been recording the whole exchange. I cried out and turned away, embarrassed and red-faced.

“Don’t worry, fag. I’m not going to send this to anyone, I promise. It’s just to document this special occasion,” he said reassuringly. I nodded, and he continued on.

“Okay fag, here’s the deal: I’ll let you suck on my socks right now, but only if you become my foot bitch. Whenever we’re alone, or when our parents go to bed, you have to do what I say. Be my footrest, give me a foot rub, suck on my socks, hell maybe even worship my feet if you’re fucking lucky. I’ll give you my socks too, so you can take my foot stench with you when you head back to school. And of course, we’ll have you all tied up. How’s that sound, fag?”

“Oh my God, yes sir!! I’ll be your foot bitch!!” I exclaimed, barely letting him finish his proposal.

“Haha what good little fag! Okay, repeat after me: I, Bobby, agree to be Master Joe’s foot bitch and will obey his every command” he said, holding the recording phone to my face as I repeated it back to him.

“Perfect. Now if you renege, I’ll post this on my snap.”

“Wait no—” I started to yell out, panicking. But just as I spoke, he pulled off his dirty white ankle socks and stuffed them into my mouth. I immediately moaned out, my tastebuds being overwhelmed by the sweat and dirt of his socks. Joe put his phone down, grabbing the roll of tape and wrapping tape around my head and mouth several times, ensuring that the socks were tightly sealed. He then put a few strips under my chin, preventing me from moving my jaw. He really was good with tape, like really good. He was so fluid with his actions, and him taping under my chin made me think he knew more about all of this than he was letting on. Joe grabbed his phone again and started recording.

“How do my sweaty socks taste, fag?”

“Mmphh,” I moaned back.

“You love having them in your mouth? The sweat dripping down your throat?” he asked, smirking at me. I nodded enthusiastically.

“Haha God you’re so pathetic! Dude, my friends are gonna love this!”

“Mmphh-mmphh!!” I tried to cry out, struggling against the tape.

“Relax fag, I won’t send it to them,” he said, lightly slapping my face. He put the phone down and sat back down on the couch, placing his bare feet on my face. For the next few hours, Joe rubbed his sweaty soles all over my face, dragged his toes across my gagged face, and clamped his toes on my nose. I had no choice but to inhale the sweaty stink of his feet and take in deep sniffs, not that I was complaining. His socks smelled worse than his feet, but both were so intoxicating, with the taste and smell of his sweaty feet after a long day at work driving me nuts. Joe seemed like he was enjoying it too, moaning out and taking deep breaths as he felt the air flow between his toes. I even thought I caught a glimpse of a bulge underneath the jeans he wore, but it was hard to focus with his pinkish soles rubbing all over my face. After what seemed like hours, Joe pulled his feet off, looking down at me with a big grin.

“Dude I’m getting tired, but it feels so nice having you at my feet. Do you want to stay like that for the night?”

“Mmphh!!” I nodded enthusiastically.

“Sweet! Not that you really had much of a choice, fag.”

He got up and lifted me onto the couch, which was one of those L couches. He put me on the L part, so that I was perpendicular with the regular part of the couch. He put a small pillow under my head and then plopped down on the couch, with his bare feet extended to my face. He pulled some sheets over himself and on me.

“How’s that smell, fag?”

“Mmphh-mmphh!!”

“Bet you’d love to fall asleep to my sweaty foot stench, yeah?” he said, lightly slapping my face with his feet.

“Mmphh-mmphh!!!”

“Haha damn right! Well then sleep tight! Because you’re in for a crazy weekend!!”

Joe fell asleep not long after, and he was such a heavy sleeper. I was moving around and groaning but it didn’t seem to faze him. Throughout the night, I switched between putting my face against his soles and toes, breathing in his foot stench, and turning away to get more fresh air. I still couldn’t believe that I was in this situation. Not only were my deepest secrets discovered, but my stepbrother was the one who found them out, and hours later, I ended up taped up, gagged with my stepbrother’s socks, and sleeping at his feet. It honestly wasn’t even a fantasy of mine. I had seen his feet and socks during family vacations, but I never really thought much of it, mainly because my eyes were really on a coworker at the camp I worked at and our stepsister’s boyfriend, Jake, whom I’ve had a crush on since I first met him.

I doubted that anything would really happen with those two, and now I would never be able to not think about my stepbrother’s feet. I was his foot bitch now, his foot fag. I submitted to him so quickly when he proposed the deal, I practically said yes before he finished! And now he had video proof of me sniffing his feet, begging to be his foot bitch, being gagged and of me enjoying everything that was happening. Joe said he wasn’t going to send it to anyone, but then he threatened to post it. He probably was kidding, but there was no going back now. I was at his mercy.

‘It is what it is now, might as well get some enjoyment out it,’ I thought to myself. The most frustrating part was the throbbing tent in my gym shorts. I finally understood that it really was torture being tied up and unable to jerk off. I tried pulling my hands free, but they were secured by the tape. I then flipped over onto my stomach and started rubbing against the couch. Turning my head to Joe’s feet, which were surprisingly still just as smelly and sweaty, I was able to fuel my horniness with his sweaty feet. It didn’t take very long to cum, and it was kind of nice not having to worry about cleaning myself up. After a couple minutes, I rolled back over, finally exhausted, nuzzled my face into Joe’s feet, and fell asleep……

A STEPBROTHER'S SUB PART IV

I woke up to Joe pressing his feet to my face. The smell wasn’t as strong as the previous night, but it still made me horny as ever. He was rubbing his feet all over my face, and I’d catch a glimpse of him looking over at me and smiling. I noticed he had his phone out, taking pictures and videos of me gagged while I sniffed his feet. I moaned out to him, but he just laughed and slapped my face with his foot.

“How’d you sleep, fag?” he asked as he held my nose with his toes.

“Mmphh-mmphh!!”

“Haha I bet. Do you want out?”

I nodded and he proceeded to undo the tape binding my body, allowing me to finally stretch and move. With my body feeling so sore and tired, I quickly realized that being tied up for hours was exhausting. I started to undo my gag, but he pushed my hand away. When I moaned back, he grabbed my face hard.

“I decide when you’re gagged or not, got it fag?, he said sternly. I nodded back apprehensively, taken aback by his aggressiveness, but he quickly laughed and lightly slapped my face.

“Haha I’m just fucking with you, you should’ve seen your face dude,” he laughed back. The fact that he could switch like that was just something else. I just couldn’t get a read on him, and I couldn’t tell if he was doing it for the sake of me or if he actually enjoyed all of this. Eventually I unraveled the tape around my mouth, with Joe pulled his socks out of my mouth when they were finally exposed.

“Damn, these guys are soaked! I guess I don’t need to wash them anymore since that’ll be your job now!” he said, jokingly pushing me back. I smiled and nodded, rubbing my sore face and jaw.

“So honestly, how was it? How’d I do?” he asked as we sat back on the couch.

“It…it was amazing! I’ve wanted to experience that for so long, I just never thought it’d happen like this.”

“Haha yeah I really just went for it, didn’t I? Was that okay? I know I was calling you names, but you know I don’t mean that, right?” he said, looking at me with a nervous and almost regretful expression.

“No, it was great! And Joe, it’s all good. I know you, so I was never worried about it…I kinda enjoyed it.”

“Haha you’re sick, you know that?” he laughed. I grinned back and shrugged my shoulders.

“Hey and I know I took some pics and vids of you, but I’m never going to send them to anyone. I promise.”

“I know. But thanks, I really appreciate it.”

He gave me a fist-bump and then headed upstairs to go shower. I followed him up and headed to my room, laying on my bed and thinking about the night before. I was so happy that my secret was out and with someone that I felt I could trust, especially after Joe reassured me of it being private. But I was also more intrigued by Joe, who kept saying that he really wasn’t into any of it. But he seemed like such a natural when he took control: he knew what to say and what to do to make me submit, and there didn’t seem to be any question or doubt. And I think Joe loved having me at his feet, it was like my taking in deep sniffs of his feet and toes was a massage for him; in fact, I could’ve sworn that he was actually turned on by the whole experience too. And with the friend with the suspected foot fetish and the hazing of his teammates, these thoughts must have crossed his mind before.

After a few minutes, I heard him leave the bathroom and yell out that the shower was all mine. I went in and got cleaned up, remembering that I never got to shower after my jog last night, making the hot soapy water even more satisfying. When I got out, he heard Joe in his room, yelling and laughing, probably gaming with friends. I put on a T-shirt and some grey sweatpants and headed downstairs to get some food and watch some TV, but I was too distracted by Joe, his feet, and having been tied up. I just wanted to be tied up while he hung out down here, using me as a footrest.

Over the next few hours, he would come downstairs every now and then to grad food or drinks; sometimes we chatted, other times he was in a rush to get back to his room. I noticed that he too was wearing T-shirt and sweatpants, as well as socks and his pair of Nike slides. The socks were white, but had a greyish tint, probably because he hadn’t washed them in a while either; when he was headed back upstairs at one point, he noticed me staring and gave me a wink, making me turn away blinking. Around 1pm, Joe came back down, having changed into some gym shorts and a shirt, with the same unwashed pair of white athletic socks and sneakers on his feet.

“How’s it going?” he asked, sitting down next to me.

“Okay I guess, just hanging out.”

“Fun haha. So, I’m meeting up with some friends for a workout session, and since I’ll be gone for a bit, I figured I’d leave you in a more comfortable position,” he said, smirking at me. I smiled and nodded to his proposal……

A STEPBROTHER'S SUB PART V

“Sweet, one sec,” Joe said as he went downstairs to grab the duct tape. After a couple minutes, he came back up with a medium sized box, opening it up to reveal so many rolls and varieties of tape. I was stunned and even more excited, and he must’ve noticed because he started giggling.

“Haha yeah you know when I mentioned about the ‘fun’ we have with the freshman players,” he asked me as I nodded, “well I’m the tape keeper for the team, for when we tape up the freshman for initiation, or any player who sucks or gives us attitude.”

“Wow I didn’t realize how much I was missing out from not playing sports.”

“Yeah it depends on the sport I guess. I tried it with some of the guys on track, but they were not digging it haha. But it’s all pretty chill stuff, just taping them up after practice for an hour or two. Nothing like the stuff you’re into, fag. Now stand up and put your hands behind your back.”

I obeyed, and he crossed my wrists and wrapped them in several layers of black tape. He had me sit down and lean against the couch.

“Is that comfortable? You able to sit like that for a bit?” he asked.

“Yeah, it’s perfect!”

He pulled me back up and taped my chest. After making me sit again, he proceeded to tape up my thighs, shins and ankles. He then lifted me over his shoulders and put me on the ottoman that was on the other side of the living room. There I was, all taped up with my legs stretched out, leaving my socked feet exposed for some light brushing by his fingertips.

“NOOO!!! PLEASE DON’T!!” I begged as I laughed, trying to pull my feet away.

“Haha so you’re ticklish? That’s good to know,” Joe said as he started peeling off my black ankle socks. He took a sniff and made a face.

“Damn dude when was the last time you washed these?”

I blushed. Not having clean socks, I had grabbed the same pair of socks I wore yesterday when I went running, the same ones that I slept in with my shoes still on. He got closer to me, with the socks in his hand.

“Wait no, please! I haven’t washed those socks yet, plea—” Joe cut me off and stuffed the socks in my mouth. They weren’t as bad as his, but I could still taste the sweat of my own feet. He quickly wrapped my mouth with the tape, and soon all that came out were muffled cries. He stepped back to admire his work and noticed how excited I was.

“God you really are a horny little fag. Even your own socks turn you on.”

I moaned back, but he just laughed. He then took out a bandana and blindfolded me. I tried crying out, but he just ruffled my hair.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Joe said, reassuring me, “I know that anime you watch just released a new season and you’ve been wanting to see it so badly. But I guess listening to it will have to do.”

He laughed. I moaned back, grunting at him, but it made no difference. It was weird not being able to see, but it made me even hornier. I heard him grab his stuff and walk out of the room.

“Okay, sit tight, fag. I’ll be back in a couple hours. Maybe after we work out, I’ll bring my friends over. They enjoyed the show you put on for me, and they’ve been dying to meet you so you can clean their socks too.”

“MMPHH-MMPHH!!” I tried yelling back. I couldn’t believe that his friends knew. He promised that it would stay between us, and I thought I could trust him. I wondered if he sent them the picture and videos he had, or maybe he just told them about me. Either way, I wasn’t happy. But there was nothing I could do, and once again, I was completely at his mercy.

“Relax, it’ll be a good time. And by the way, Jake has to come grab some books he left over here. I told him that I’d leave the door unlocked for him and that the books are by the ottoman in the living room. So have fun!”
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 12 times in total.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Oh dear, poor lad 😭 this is why MAD is a must before you let someone have that level of control over you lmao hopefully the visitor doesn't notice him 😉 unlikely lol.
Hello there!

Other Work
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

This story is so hot. Makes be so hard . Wishing I was in his place being tormented by the stepbrother
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone! So it might be a couple days for the next part to come. I wrote out the next couple chapters, but they felt off so I'm rewriting them. I was trying to follow along with what I did back on Tumblr and then decided to add a new plot and now it's all messed up :| :|

But if anyone has any ideas or themes they're hoping to see, please let me know!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] Just read part three and absolutely loved it!
“I’ll let you suck on my socks if you become my foot bitch. Whenever we’re alone, or if our parents are in bed, you have to do what I say. Be my footrest, give me a foot rub, suck on my socks, hell maybe even worship my feet if you’re lucky. I’ll give you my socks too! And of course we’ll have you all tied up. How’s that sound, fag?”

This sounds like an absolutely wonderful arrangement for Joe! Really jealous, man.
Would LOVE having a full time foot bitch at my disposal.

Reading this definitely got my blood pumping, if you know what I mean 8-)

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago Hey everyone! So it might be a couple days for the next part to come. I wrote out the next couple chapters, but they felt off so I'm rewriting them. I was trying to follow along with what I did back on Tumblr and then decided to add a new plot and now it's all messed up :| :|
Don't worry, mate.
I also general take a few days between publishing chapters.

Building a certain desire/need/want for it in the audience is a good thing.
And as for you not being satisfied with the chapters that you drafted, I've been in your exact same position many times, and have scrapped more chapters than I care to count.

Don't worry.
It's part of the creative process, and I for one am glad you're only gonna post stuff you're proud of.

More power to you, boy!

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @gaggedfeety Just read part three and absolutely loved it!
“I’ll let you suck on my socks if you become my foot bitch. Whenever we’re alone, or if our parents are in bed, you have to do what I say. Be my footrest, give me a foot rub, suck on my socks, hell maybe even worship my feet if you’re lucky. I’ll give you my socks too! And of course we’ll have you all tied up. How’s that sound, fag?”

This sounds like an absolutely wonderful arrangement for Joe! Really jealous, man.
Would LOVE having a full time foot bitch at my disposal.

Reading this definitely got my blood pumping, if you know what I mean 8-)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Haha he's a lucky guy! I'd love to be a foot bitch, hence the story :lol:

And believe me, I was feeling the same as I wrote it ;) ;)
gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago Hey everyone! So it might be a couple days for the next part to come. I wrote out the next couple chapters, but they felt off so I'm rewriting them. I was trying to follow along with what I did back on Tumblr and then decided to add a new plot and now it's all messed up :| :|
Don't worry, mate.
I also general take a few days between publishing chapters.

Building a certain desire/need/want for it in the audience is a good thing.
And as for you not being satisfied with the chapters that you drafted, I've been in your exact same position many times, and have scrapped more chapters than I care to count.

Don't worry.
It's part of the creative process, and I for one am glad you're only gonna post stuff you're proud of.

More power to you, boy!
Thank you so much, it honestly means a lot. I was super frustrated because I felt I was on a roll and then I just wasn't anymore. But I'll write it out and see where I take it. And you're right, I'm only going to post stuff if I'm proud of it :D :D
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Here's the next chapter! I was going back and forth with where I wanted to see this go for the last few days. Tbh I think I'm making the story more complicated and balancing the appearances of characters might be a little hard, but whatever :lol: :lol:

And again I've gotten some suggestions, and I will definitely do my best to incorporate them!!

Enjoy!! :D :D

A STEPBROTHER'S SUB PART VI

There I was, blindfolded, barefoot, tied up and gagged with my own socks. I moaned out and struggled for a few minutes, but I knew I wasn’t going anywhere. I just laid on the ottoman, sitting in darkness and listening to the TV. I started crying again, being so angry and terrified at my current situation. I couldn’t believe that Joe just left me here for my stepsister’s boyfriend to find me. I was actually terrified because I had a crush on Jake for so long. He was a year older than me, having already been dating my stepsister, Sarah, when my mom married her dad. I had so many dreams about us having some kinky fun, as well as just doing romantic stuff like cuddling, but I backed off since he was straight and dating my stepsister.

But for him to see me like this was mortifying, and I hated Joe for it. He had been so kind and understanding about my secret, promising only to dominate me in private. He had even promised not to send the pics and vids he sent to anyone, but that was apparently a lie since he was talking to his friends about me. I’d say he was bluffing, but him leaving here like this reminded me that I had no idea of what Joe was capable of. And I was angrier at the fact that the fear and future humiliation that I was experiencing turned me on even more, with the throbbing tent in my sweatpants becoming bigger and bigger.

Eventually I fell asleep, becoming exhausted from struggling and crying. But I woke up to the front door opening and immediately started to panic and try breaking through the tape that was binding me, but I couldn’t break free. I soon heard Jake coming to the living room, so I just tried pretending to sleep. ‘Maybe he’ll just be weirded out and leave as soon as he can,’ I thought to myself.

“What the fuck!” Jake exclaimed, dropping his bag. I heard him walk closer when he soon recognized me.

“Wait, Bobby!? Bobby, is that you?” he said as he then rushed to me. I tried ignoring him, but he poked my side, where I was so ticklish, making me yelp and squirm.

“Bobby?”

“Mmphh-mmphh,” I nodded back.

“What the fuck happened to you? Who did–oh wait, there’s a note here,” he said as he grabbed something by the coffee table nearby, ‘hey Jake! Sorry I couldn’t be there, but here are your books! Oh, and by the way, say hi to Bobby, my new foot fag! If you couldn’t tell, he loves being tied up and gagged with smelly socks, even his own fucking socks! Feel free to have fun with him! He has to obey me, so I’m commanding him to please you however you want. Let me know if he isn’t a good fag and I’ll be sure to punish him. And just be sure to leave him like you found when you leave and lock up when you’re headed out. See ya later – Joe.’”

I was so embarrassed hearing Jake read out Joe’s note. Had I not cried myself to sleep, I’d probably be crying again. I don’t know why, but I expected Jake to be excited at having the chance to take advantage of the situation and humiliate his girlfriend’s older stepbrother. But I was surprised to hear him exhale, almost angrily. He must’ve heard me sniffle because he started to undo my blindfold. I tried shaking him off, not wanting him to see me like this, but he just shushed me and removed it. I was squinting for a few minutes, having to readjust to the light, but eventually I saw Jake staring back with his beautiful blue eyes. I had forgotten how hot he was, all tall and toned, with dark brown hair. He was in a baseball uniform, with sweat running down his light brown skin, probably having just come back from practice. I noticed that Jake was looking back at me with concern, which I wasn’t expecting, and he soon undid my gag and eventually pulled out the socks out of my mouth.

Jake

“Are you okay?” he asked.

I didn’t answer, still looking away from him.

“Hey, are you okay?” he repeated, making me look up at him. I just nodded, not wanting to speak.

“Let me undo this,” he said, starting to pull at the tape.

“No!” I shook my head. I didn’t want Joe to get mad, plus I was still so horny despite everything that had been happening.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah I am…thanks though,” I said, my voice shaking.

“Are you sure you’re okay?

“Yeah I’m…I’m okay.”

He sat down on the floor, looking up at me.

“So…how long has this been going on?”

“Since last night. He caught me looking at this stuff, so he tied me up and made me sniff his feet.”

“Against your will?” Jake sounded angry.

“No, well not really. I mean at first he did it without asking, but I liked it. And then we talked afterwards, and he’d check in on me. And I did agree to be his foot bitch, I just didn’t know it meant he’d do stuff like this…”

“Being tied up whenever he wanted?”

“No, having others see me. I thought it’d stay between us. But it’s my fault, I should’ve thought about it before just agreeing to do whatever he wants. Or we should’ve talked about what’s okay and not—"

“No dude it isn’t. if he said he wouldn’t share that stuff and that he’d keep it between you guys, then he should’ve kept his word. That’s fucked up,” he interrupted.

He was upset with Joe, like furious. I was surprised at how upset he was, but I also felt a little more relieved. I was happy that he was being there for me. This was the second time that I was open and vulnerable, and once again with someone that I wasn’t that close with. I was hesitant about talking to Jake, especially after seeing where I ended up after being open with Joe. We barely spoke to each other, but I just felt at peace with Jake. He didn’t know I had a crush on him, but him being protective and validating my feelings made me fall for him even more.

He ended pulling me onto the floor with him, facing each other with our legs running against each other. We ended up just talking for about an hour or so about me being into feet and bondage and how it started since I was a kid. While we chatted, Jake took off his cleats, letting the sweaty aroma hit my nose. I shifted on the floor, with my cock doing a poor job of hiding underneath my sweatpants and continuing to throb. Eventually, he crossed his legs over to my crotch, playing with my hard cock and making me moan out in pleasure, but he shushed me as he placed one sweaty socked foot on my face.

I was in ecstasy, taking in deep sniffs while squirming in place. He asked if this was okay, but I was too distracted to hear him, making him laugh. His foot smelled amazing, giving off a strong sweaty aroma. Then in one fluid motion, Jake then took off his socks, tied them together and gagged me with them. I moaned out even more, being in utter pleasure as I sucked on his wet socks, with the sweat and stench filling my throat. He then pulled my legs between his legs to his chest, while his feet still rubbed all over my face, and started to lightly brush my soles with his fingers, making me laugh out and breathe in more of his foot stink.

“Aww ticklish?” he said teasingly. I moaned back at him, but he kept brushing my feet as he smiled back. The smile faded, and he pulled his feet away, resting them on my chest.

“Hey…so since we’re being open and honest, I have to tell you something…” Jake said, looking down. I grunted back softly, looking back at him with concern.

“So…fuck…okay so I’ve had a crush on you since we first met.”

What. The. Fuck. I was speechless. I couldn’t believe that Jake liked me, since he was this hot jock, and I was just…well me. I had a crush on him too and fantasized so much about us just cuddling and watching movies while I was tied and gagged with his socks, but I put those feelings aside since he was dating Sarah. But all this time, he was feeling the same.

“I know it’s a big thing to just mention now, especially with what you went through with Joe. And that’s partly why I gagged you, I just wanted to say this without you interrupting me. When I saw that it was you, I was so turned on. I’d show you but I have a cup on,” he laughed, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. I giggled, and tried to say that I liked him too, but of course it was all muffled.

“And even though you gagged, I just feel so safe and at ease with. We don’t have to be in a relationship, but you’re the first person that I’ve felt this way and I really want to explore that with you…so what do you think? Do you feel the same, Bobby?”

I couldn’t help but smile under the gag as I nodded. Jake was so ecstatic and immediately started rubbing my feet. He went on to talk about how excited he would be when I was home visiting and that he had wished to talk to me more. Jake also mentioned how he and Sarah were a little rocky ever since he came out as bi to her last year; she was supportive, but things just felt off since then. And even though they were technically been on a break for the last few months, they practically broke up. I felt bad for him, wanting to do more than just listen, but he would look over as he talked and just seeing me there made him smile, making me blush every time.

“I do have another secret too…,” he said.

“Mmphh?”

“If you couldn’t tell, I like feet and bondage too.”

We both giggled as he played with my toes.

“Haha yeah. Honestly, I discovered it like you, but I actually hooked up with some guys who worshipped my feet and let me tie them up. I’ve never been tied up before though, but with a few guys, I even worshipped their feet,” he said as he lifted my feet to his face, “of course I’d have to really be into the guy for that to happen.”

He started to sniff and suck on my toes. I closed my eyes, moaning and squirming in place, loving the feeling of his tongue wrapping around and between my toes. I flexed my toes in his mouth, looking over to see him grinning at me. He pulled down my sweatpants, exposing my hard cock and rubbing it with one sweaty bare foot while the other was back on my face. I moaned and yelped in ecstasy; being gagged with this hot guy’s sweaty socks and having my cock rubbed by his foot was just indescribable. A guy who just revealed that he had the same kinks as me, a guy who just told me that he’s wanted me for so long. Another half hour went by and then he stopped, pulling up my pants and removing the sock gag.

“How was that?” he said, smirking a bit but looking at me with such adoration.

“Amazing…I…I don’t want it to end,” I said, blushing at his adorable face that was looking back at me.

“Me neither,” he said, kissing me, “God my socks reek, I can taste them in your mouth.”

I laughed but he kept kissing me. He then sat back down, grabbing my feet and rubbing them. I looked back and smiled, because I thought that for the first time since my secrets were discovered, I was genuinely happy. I enjoyed being tied and gagged by Joe, and I enjoyed being forced to sniff his feet. But I loved doing it with Jake. I never knew what it meant to be in love, but with Jake, I felt warm and cared for and understood. Part of me was happy that Joe left me like this, because Jake and I probably never would’ve had the courage to admit our feelings. But part of me was even more scared. I knew it was a lot, but I felt like I met my soulmate, or at least someone that I truly wanted to be with for however long I could. But I was still Joe’s sub: he had all those pics and vids, and he still had plans for me later tonight……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Good work [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] love this chapter. Glad Bobby has found Jake. Not sure this is going to turn out the way Joe expected ;) :twisted:

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Nice chapter! Bobby is so lucky to have a hot jock possible future boyfriend who shares his kinks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic