Armbinder (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Armbinder (F/M)

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

I had never been to a bondage store before. So, I didn’t know what to expect as I stood outside the nondescript strip mall store calling itself ‘Domina’s Dungeon’. Taking a deep breath I stepped forward and pushed the door open. I was shocked when the door closed and all sounds of the outside world were swallowed up. I gulped but didn’t know why.

I examined the various shelves, taking in the implements on display there. Some I recognized. Cuffs, whips, gimp masks. Those I had seen online many times before. It was then I found one I had not. It was a long leather… sleeve? It tapered to a point at the end like a pennant.

“It’s an armbinder.”

I swirled around to face the woman who spoke. All I saw was a massive pair of tits encased in a leather corset. My head snapped up to meet her eye. I was safer with her tits. Her face was fierce, demanding. It wasn’t cruel, nor hateful, it was just a sense that she was in complete control. I was a kid with my hand in the cookie jar and I didn’t know why.

“What?”

“That item you’ve been staring at so intently. It’s called an armbinder. It secures your arms behind your back.”

“Sounds hard to put on.”

She smiled knowingly.

“Not at all. I’ll show you.”

It wasn’t a suggestion, it was a command. She took the armbinder off the shelf and turned back to me.

“Turn around. Arms behind your back.”

I did as I was told. She slid the sleeve up over my arms. It felt rather nice. One by one she tightened the buckles. Each one made the sleeve snugger, my arms less useful, my boner stronger. Soon they were completely secured. I had never felt so helpless. I loved it.

“You needed this.”

I nodded.

“You are a sub, it is your proper place in this world.”

I nodded again.

“You need this. You need to be kept. You need to be controlled.”

Another nod.

“Follow.”

She led me into the back office.

“Inside are our kennels. We keep all the subs who come to us for training in here. Once you’re good and trained we’ll se to it you’re adopted by a nice Dom all your own.”

She opened the door and I happily walked inside.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I quite wish a store like that existed in real life.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

always had a fantasy of being dominated by a store owner
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic