Alpha Domme (F/F) Updated: August 4th *ON HIATUS*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHO DO YOU THINK DESERVES TO BE ELIMINATED NEXT?

Mistress Citrine
14%
Velvette
14%
Ms Hawtrey
14%
Jynx the Mynx
29%
Queen Vasilka
No votes
Miki
No votes
Lady Estela
7%
Scarlett
21%
Madame Muse
No votes

Total votes: 14

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Part 2 of pony play was great 😀
TomYi wrote: 2 years ago I don't expect pony play to be a popular kink, but where better to include it than a show that's designed for all things domination lol
True statement. I wasn't even thinking of pony play entering this story but I have enjoyed it nevertheless. Can't wait to see what other scenarios you'll have for us in the future!!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

"Mas que coisa! I need a drink!
What time is it? What day is it?"

- from the video log of Lady Estela

Estela was strapped to that cross for four hours. Four insufferable hours! What the hell was Citrine thinking when she started the bidding so high?! Sure, if there was anyone who was worth that much, it was Lady Estela, but four hours was insane! By the time their time was up, that stupid smarty-pants hoe was scrapping the bottom of the barrel trying to keep her performance interesting and non-repetitive.

And Miki? Miki was honestly kind of scary. She just sat there on the wooden horse from start to finish with this stone-cold poker face. Not once did she ever show signs of pain, embarrassment, or any emotion at all. It was as though she was on a mission to let Mistress Citrine know that she could not be hurt, and her resilience was almost inhuman. That was the scary part, and Estela did not look forward to being in her possession.

When her time finally did come, Miki was let down from her mount first. Once her hands were free and her gag was removed, she spontaneously turned back into a bubbly, cutesy little Asian girl. After seeing her express nothing whatsoever for hours on end, that transition just about gave everyone whiplash. It was like she pulled herself out of a trance.

“Tee hee! You ready to play now?” Miki excitedly skipped over to Estela with a length of rope twirling around in her hands.

Lady Estela’s hands were tied with rope in front of her, and she was given a ringed collar so narrow that it might as well be called a choker. That collar seemed pretty pointless because Miki chose to tug on Estela’s wrist ropes rather than leash her. She was led out of the playroom in much the same way Velvette had been oh so long ago, except Estela didn’t resist. In fact, she had to try really hard just to stay on her feet. Four hours on a cross is a long time, and her legs were dead tired. Whatever Miki’s plans were, Estela hoped that they involved laying down.

Estela would come to learn that she should be more careful of what she wished for.

They went to Miki’s room, but that just wound up being a quick stop to pick up her girly-ass backpack full of goodies. The kittenish little domme slung it over her shoulders and pulled her slave towards the courtyard. Estela hadn’t expected to be brought there, and she wondered just what her new owner had planned.

As it turned out, her plan was pretty nice at first. Estela was led over to a big round table towards the back of the room. She was forced to stand with her back to the table and ordered to keep her legs apart. The bound Brazilian snarled but didn’t resist. After all, her hands were tied. What else could she do? She just stood there with a sour look on her face while Miki drew some rope from her backpack and got to work.

She wrapped the rope around Estela’s waist, apparently beginning a crotchrope with two strands running between her bronze legs. When Miki stopped to tie a simple knot in the crotchrope, Estela noticed that it was a little too high up to do anything. She couldn’t call out her captor’s error though, thanks to that stupid ball gag she’d been wearing for eons now. Instead, she could only watch as Miki reached into her backpack again and pulled out a vibrating wand. This confused Lady Estela to no end. You couldn’t use a crotchrope and a wand!

Oh, how wrong she was…

Miki split the two crotchropes and tied them around the wand’s neck, trapping it between the high knot from earlier, and a lower knot that was soon added. Miki ran the rope between Estela’s legs, and it all fell into place. That first knot wasn’t too high at all. It was exactly where it needed to be to keep the wand’s head pressed right over Lady Estela’s womanhood. It pressed itself down tighter and tighter as Miki tied it off behind her slave’s back.

“Mmph! Whht hr yh dmhn?!”

Worry and confusion raced through Estela’s mind. Why bother attaching a wand like that? Was she going to be teased with it for a really long time? Did her captor do this to keep her hands free? Why would she need both hands? What the hell was in store for her?!

Miki only answered Estela’s vocal question. “I getting ready for play.” She pointed to Estela and said, “You my toy.” She then pointed to the wand at said, “That your toy!”

Lady Estela preferred to handle her toys on her own terms, but before she could voice her garbled objection, Miki gave her a surprisingly hard shove and sent her falling onto the table. Her arms were grabbed first and pulled over her head. Estela’s elbows reached over the table’s edge, and her arms were bent underneath it before being tied off. Similarly, her knees were bent over the edge and tied off beneath her.

Estela couldn’t see what Miki was doing or where she was being tied off, but she felt the end result. In no time at all, she was bound in place across the table top. Her feet had been tied off in such a way that forced her legs to remain stretched apart. This left her securely stretched in the shape of an upside-down Y.

Miki put her hands behind her back and leaned over her prisoner, smiling sweetly. “I hope you comfy, ‘cause you gonna play lots! I get hit four hours for you! Now gotta make sure you worth it…”

Even without the broken English, that statement was deeply unsettling to Lady Estela. Just how long did Miki plan on keeping her there? Four hours on a cross was bad enough, but four more hours after that would be unbearable!

Miki removed her backpack and plopped it onto the table next to Estela. It sounded really heavy. Apparently, that petite Asian domme was able to read her captive’s thoughts like a billboard, because the next thing she said was: “Don’t worry. I got lots of fun stuff. Keep you from being bored!”

At that point, Estela expected torture devices to come pouring out of that stupid sack. She wasn’t exactly wrong, but the first thing Miki withdrew was a torture device of the unconventional sort: A pair of earplugs.

Miki rolled the earplugs and shrunk them down. She tugged on Estela’s ears to pull the ear cavity wide open before inserting the plugs deep within. As the plugs expanded back to their original size, Estela’s hearing faded down to almost nothing. She whined and protested throughout the whole ordeal, and she could still hear her own voice, but everything else seemed to fade away.

Estela definitely didn’t like where this was going. She’d never used earplugs on a client before, but she knew what they meant. She knew what was coming next. Surely, there was a blindfold coming. Her captor obviously intended to rob her of her senses before having her way with that wand.

Once again, Estela wasn’t wrong, but there was more to it than that.

The next thing Miki pulled out was a remote control. It was pretty small and attached to a keyring. Miki dangled it playfully in front of her prisoner to make sure that she got a good look at it. Estela could make out each one of the buttons, and soon realized that the remote was for the wand. It had a button to adjust its strength and another to set its mode. There was a third button with an on/off symbol on it, and that was the button her captor pressed. Oddly enough, the wand didn’t do anything. It was as dead as ever.

Estela had never seen a remote-controlled wand before, but where else to find such a thing than Dungeon Devine? Estela wondered what a wand would ever need a remote for, especially one that didn’t seem to do anything. Once again, Miki seemed to read her captive’s mind. She dangled the remote in front of her mouth like a microphone and said something.

“MMPH!”

The wand buzzed erratically between the bound beauty’s legs. God damn, that thing was powerful! Miki smiled and said something else to the remote. The wand buzzed again, and Estela realized that it wasn’t erratic at all. She couldn’t hear what Miki was saying, but she could clearly see that the wand’s vibrations were synchronized with the domina’s lips. That thing was sound-activated!

Miki leaned over Estela with the remote. With a giddy grin on her face, Miki clipped the remote’s keyring onto her victim’s collar.

Lady Estela didn’t dare make a peep. Instead, she focused on slowing her breath and calming down. That was easier said than done since Miki was reaching into her backpack once again, and Estela knew that nothing good would come out.

She was right. Miki withdrew a roll of hot pink vet wrap and playfully pulled it open. She leaned over Estela, tapped a finger on her ball gag and said something that Estela couldn’t hear. She was just taunting her for the cameras at this point and clearly having a blast in the process. She pressed the vet wrap over Estela’s gag and began wrapping.

Only two wraps went over Lady Estela’s mouth, but it didn’t stop there. Miki then wrapped it under her chin and over her head. She pulled and twisted Estela’s head every which way as she slowly dispensed the entire roll on the bound beauty-queen’s head. Her eyes were the last thing to be covered. Miki allowed her captive’s nervous eyes to look up at her for as long as possible. That cheeky face was the last thing she would she. With a cute little wave and a final silent taunt, Miki rolled the vet wrap over Estela’s eyes and plunged her into the void.

That was a terrible moment. Estela had been right all along. Hell, it was even worse than she’d thought. Not only did her captor take everything from her, but she’d done so in such a slow and teasing way. Estela knew in her heart that that had just been a taste of the torment to come. She was in the presence of a true dominatrix, and there was nothing she could do to resist.

By the time Miki had used up the last of the vet wrap, Estela couldn’t see or hear anything. It was terrifying. She felt as though she was floating all alone in outer space, but she knew that she wasn’t alone. She just had no way of knowing what would happen next, and that scared her.

The first thing she felt was a soft pair of lips gently pecking against the tip of her nose. One second later she felt the sharp sting of a flogger across her exposed belly.

“Mmph!”

BZZZ

“MMMPH!”

BZZZZZ

Estela needed to control herself. She needed to stay quiet, or else she’d find herself stuck in an endless loop of moans and vibrations. She eventually succeeded, but she knew that it wouldn’t last. Her captor would never allow it. Surely another hit was coming. Lady Estela braced for it, but it never came. Instead, she felt something digging into her armpits, and she began thrashing on the table.

That bitch was tickling her! God dammit!

Estela had gone into this competition hoping that she could avoid that childish form of torture. She was ridiculously ticklish. People always said that she had a cute laugh when she got tickled, but Lady Estela did not see the fun in it, and would always slap away anyone who would dare lay a hand on her ticklish spots. Sadly, she couldn’t do that anymore. She couldn’t even get away. Her thrashing amounted to little more than pitiful squirms, muffled cackles, and strong vibrations.

It was… overwhelming, feeling the tingling pain of tickles accompanied by the terror of sensory deprivation and the pleasure of that vibrator.

Sight and sound weren’t the only senses that Miki had stripped Estela of. The Brazilian beauty had no sense of time anymore. She had no idea how much time Miki spent tickling her armpits. It felt like an eternity though. Everything did. Miki eventually moved her hands down to Estela’s ribs, and the sound-activated vibrator forced an orgasm out of her shortly afterwards.

Estela may have climaxed, but her domme wasn’t finished. Not by a long shot. Lady Estela felt a pair of fingers pinch around each nipple and slowly twist. She couldn’t help but groan. The tingling sensations in her breasts gave her flashbacks of Scarlett. At least that goth girl hadn’t been so rough.

Miki played with Estela’s nipples using her fingers, then her tongue, and then after a long pause, ice cubes. It was shortly after the ice cubes were introduced that Estela had her second orgasm. Having her nipples circled by those frigid cubes was bad enough, but it didn’t end there. Miki began running the cubes all over Estela’s naked body, leaving trails of cold water behind. After that, Estela went through a similar experience with what felt like a wide Wartenberg wheel.

Miki had a wide variety of tools to work with, and that was the biggest torture of all. It meant that Estela could never get used to it, or build up her guard, or anything. She could only lay there in the void, not knowing what would come next, only to be surprised every time. It was unbelievable just how many devices Miki had packed with her. There was a flogger, a paddle, a Wartenberg wheel, ice cubes, candle wax, vibrating nipple clamps, a little taser, an electric toothbrush, and so much more.

Her torment became like a random number generator. Sometimes Miki would be really nice and kiss her neck. Other times, she’d be really mean and whip her like a slave. No matter what though, the result was always the same. Be it through pleasure or pain, Miki would get Estela to moan, and that would set off the vibrator.

The Latina domina hated how her captor could forcibly blend pleasure with pain like that. As time went on, this mixture started to seriously mess with Lady Estela’s head. Everything led to the same ending, and that… confused her.

She had no idea how long this went on for but it was long enough for her to lose track of how many orgasms she had. She’d hoped that the vibrator would run out of batteries, but it never did. In fact, the batteries outlived Estela’s hope for a better future. She gradually forgot about everything but her own sensations. That was all she had now, and she even started to get this crazy idea that it would last forever!

It didn’t last forever though. After eons on the table, the pleasure stopped. Estela felt something tug on her wrists, and then felt them come loose. Was she free?

Lady Estela tried to move her arms for the millionth time and actually succeeded, but it was like turning a hinge that had been rusted in place. She was exhausted, and her joints creaked with an amazingly strong tingle. It was the same story with her legs. The last thing Lady Estela felt was a soft kiss on the tip of her nose, and then there was nothing.

She laid there on the table, slowly reviving her muscles and regaining her thoughts. She realized that Miki was probably gone, and she would have to unwrap her own head.

I’ll get around to that,’ Estela thought. ‘I just need a little more time…
Last edited by TomYi 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ha! Making Estela responsible for her own orgasms? So brilliant and inventive! Everytime I think you've outdone yourself you surprise me again TomYi 😁😁
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great continuation :) Brillant title: "A Game of moans" - sounds familiar some how :)
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady of the Dark »

I have to say a very well written story so far. It got details, it has nice descriptions and it is fun to read. :)
Of course I have read the ponyplay chapter with interest..... That might be too obvious. ;)

With pleasure,

Veronica.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Always thrilled to see some new faces pop up on here!

The poll count has also been growing steadily over the past weeks.
It seems that a lot of us are in agreement that poor Velvette should be eliminated.
The votes seem to be going less and less in her favour with each passing day :lol:
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago The poll count has also been growing steadily over the past weeks.
It seems that a lot of us are in agreement that poor Velvette should be eliminated.
The votes seem to be going less and less in her favour with each passing day :lol:
Yup, she's definitely not a fan favourite, and I sometimes wonder if it's because of her bad first impression, or just her looks (I think I'll test that possibility with a later chapter).

That's the one problem with the Domme Tally. It doesn't explain why the voters made their choice. Hell, some of these votes are really old, and I don't really have a good way of knowing if the people who cast them are still following the story. For all I know, some people might have voted months ago and then forgotten about it.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago The poll count has also been growing steadily over the past weeks.
Yup, she's definitely not a fan favourite, and I sometimes wonder if it's because of her bad first impression, or just her looks (I think I'll test that possibility with a later chapter).

That's the one problem with the Domme Tally. It doesn't explain why the voters made their choice. Hell, some of these votes are really old, and I don't really have a good way of knowing if the people who cast them are still following the story. For all I know, some people might have voted months ago and then forgotten about it.
To be honest, I've yet to provide a vote since to this day I'm still torn who'd I vote for. Initially I was thinking either Icy or Jynx. Icy has had many failed attempts to get back at Jynx and Jynx is (in my opinion) to full of herself. Though I thoroughly enjoyed when Jynx was knocked off her pedestal (so to speak) with being captured at the beginning of the auction 😁. With the ingenious auction, Citrine's safe from the 1st vote! Miki, seems full of surprises and I like her character quite a bit. As for the rest of our Domme's, I'm kinda neutral about them at the moment.

Honestly, me having a torn decision is a good thing. To me, it means you've done an excellent job with character choices and the story line. I have liked everything from the very beginning! And I can't wait to see what other scenarios we'll find our contestants in!!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

“Always make sure to save
the best stock for yourself!”

- from the video log of Mistress Citrine

Ashly Lorenzana once said: “Two wrongs don’t make a right, but neither does one. Revenge may seem petty by day, but on some nights she becomes Justice.”

Well, justice was served on this night, and it couldn’t have gone better!

After Miki had taken Estela away, Mistress Citrine was left with Jynx the Mynx, alone at last. Despite her commitment to a reticent pace, four hours of domination had nearly overworked Citrine into a state of languorousness, ‘nearly’ being the operative word. She still had enough energy to deal with the burly remnant.

She wasn’t the only dominatrix with gas left in her tank, though. Jynx was ostensibly ready to pounce. The one-bar-prison had done a good job of holding her in place, but she had only gotten more splenetic with the passage of time. Drool dripped from her ball-gagged lips, and her nostrils flared with every breath.

A prisoner as obstreperous as her needed some protracted incentive to cooperate, and Citrine had just the trick: her lipstick. The rulebook clearly stated that any material advantage(s) obtained through challenge(s) were to be relinquished at the end of their use, but Citrine could easily argue that her adhesive’s job wasn’t over just yet.

When Jynx saw the lipstick, the fury in her eyes gave way to alarm, and disquietude ensued. “NM! NMMN MN MMPH!”

“Don’t be scared, babe,” Citrine taunted. “You should be used to this stuff by now…”

The brilliant blonde wiped the saliva from her prisoner’s lips and smeared the glue around them. She unbuckled the ball gag and tugged on its straps to demonstrate that the ball was now solidly cemented in place.

Jynx glowered at Citrine, and Citrine smiled back. “So, can I trust you to behave yourself while I set things up?”

The short answer was: yes.

Jynx’s face was a mask of malignity, but she ultimately let Mistress Citrine do whatever she wanted. A short while later, the virile vixen was kneeling on the floor. Citrine had strapped a wide belt with lots of D-rings around Jynx’s waist and tightly chained it to four surrounding anchor points on the floor. A cute pair of steel toe cuffs were ratcheted around her big toes, locking them close together.

The manacles on Jynx’s wrists were replaced with an assortment of bigger manacles. This assortment was actually a single T-shaped device, and it was admittedly the steel embodiment of nimiety. It composed of two conjoined manacles which were welded to a thick bar of chrome steel. At the ends of this bar were two other manacles meant for the wearer’s biceps. Jynx’s puissant guns actually had a hard time fitting in those restraints, but once everything was locked in place, her arms were pertinaciously secured behind her back in a boxtie position.

This ensemble of steel was enough to tie down the Mynx for as long as Mistress Citrine desired, but it was above the shoulders that Citrine’s handiwork really shined.

Jynx’s neck was ensnared in a wide steel collar with a single ring in front of the throat. Her gag had been unglued and replaced with a trainer-style ring gag. Every one of the gag’s black leather straps had been buckled as tight as they could possibly go, thus ensuring that it wasn’t going anywhere.

The ring gag actually had four steel rings: One small ring connecting three straps between her eyebrows, a ring on either cheek where the various straps intersected, and one large ring affixed between Jynx’s teeth. Between the brow ring, the cheek rings, and the collar ring, Citrine had a quartet of anchor points to hook her… special accessories onto.

These ‘special accessories’ had almost never happened. It had only been by some quick-thinking resourcefulness that Citrine was able to acquire them. When she realized that her plan was actually going to work on Jynx the Mynx, she knew that she had to prepare something special for that bitch. Luckily, she’d run into a young intern while she was escorting her slaves to and from the auction room. A few bats of her eyelashes, and the concupiscent sap had given her everything she asked for: Four screw-on hooks, a power drill, and four strong extension springs.

Citrine could be very persuasive with men.

With the help of the drill, Citrine had screwed her four hooks into the playroom’s wall, and on those hooks, she attached the springs. Those springs were perfect! They were like the springs you’d see on a trampoline, but shorter and with a higher tension. They were exactly what she needed to keep her prisoner’s head in place.

“Rrmph! Grrmn!”

Jynx appeared quite indignant with her position, and why wouldn’t she be? Mistress Citrine had gone to great lengths to make sure that her prisoner would be in for a rough time. On the wall, centered between her four springs, was a monster dildo.

This dildo was held to the wall by a strong suction cup at its base, and its shaft extended snugly through the ring gag in Jynx’s mouth.

Citrine had outdone herself! Sure, her conquest of the entire dungeon was unbeatable so far as quantity goes, but Jynx’s predicament might just be the winner in terms of quality. The chained brute was visibly chagrined at being forced to eat that dildo (and it didn’t help that the dildo itself was a bit too long for her comfort); but the only way she was getting free was by pulling herself away, and the newtons she would have to generate in order to overcome those springs just wasn’t possible with all her limbs all tied up.

“Mhhmnn!” Jynx thrashed frenetically, and Citrine giggled.

“Awe, does my bitch not like her new chew toy? That’s hard to believe. I’ve been playing with that dildo all week, and I think it’s great!”

“MRRNPH!” Jynx’s shackled fists clenched tighter than ever, and she pulled away from the wall for all she was worth.

For a second, it looked like she was going to make it. Mistress Citrine could actually see the dildo’s tip sliding out of her lips. And that’s when the springs retaliated.

thuunk

Jynx’s face was propelled back towards the wall, and the dildo rocketed back into her oral cavity. It rocketed deep into her oral cavity. The Mynx squeezed her eyes shut and burst into a fit of coughs and hacks. If it were anyone else, Citrine might have cringed with empathy, but there was no one in Dungeon Devine who deserved this more than Jynx.

“Oh-hoh, wow! Quite the eager beaver, aren’t ya?” She squatted down next to her gagging prisoner and teasingly whispered, “Y’know, I consider you to be a dumb knob, but I do admire your creativity. That ‘autofellatio gag’ that you used on me was pretty clever. Unfortunately for you, I’m pretty clever too.”

She caressed her ebony prisoner, allowing her hands to wander over Jynx’s breasts before tugging at her nipples. “I think I’ll keep you here until you fully understand just who you’re dealing with… By the way, get a better surgeon. I mean, holy crap, who do you think you’re fooling with these balloons?”

She played with Jynx’s tits again and asked, “Seriously, can you even feel this or does the silicone absorb it all?”

GRRRM!

Either she could indeed feel that or Citrine’s gasconading had struck a nerve because the Mynx roared into her gag and ripped away from the wall only to violently bounce back. She fell into another coughing fit and started drooling again while Citrine laughed out loud. This was going to be a superlatively fun session…

Mistress Citrine pulled over her trolley of tools and went to town on Jynx the Mynx. That burly dingus had already endured a prolonged fustigation after her auction, but now it was time for the main course!

The first thing that she grabbed was a pair of latex gloves. She needed some protection before she handled her first tool: itching powder. She dipped her fingers into the container and smeared the powder all over Jynx’s naked body. Mistress Citrine had never used itching powder on anyone before and she wasn’t too sure about its efficacy, but it wasn’t long before she noticed a considerable change in Jynx’s behaviour. The ebony prisoner became visibly more perfervid, spewing muffled fulminations from her mouth and thrashing uselessly against her chains.

Chemistry was Citrine’s friend on this day, and the bane of Jynx’s existence.

“Feeling antsy, are we?”

The Mynx frantically twisted herself away from the wall and sprung back into another deep-throated defeat. She made a noisome heaving sound.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Citrine cooed. “Let me see if I can’t scratch your itch…”

SMACK! She swung a paddle into Jynx’s buttocks.

“MMMPH!”

“Did that not work,” Citrine asked, feigning confusion. “I’ll try harder then.”

SMACK! “MMNNMPH!”

“Still no good? Wow! Guess I’ll have to try a different tool.”

That pattern went on until Citrine had just about gone through her entire arsenal. By that point, she may have very well smacked most of the powder off her slave. She’d used paddles, floggers, Wartenburg wheels, and canes. Jynx had red marks all over her body, but her struggles hadn’t waivered. The Mynx carried on, especially whenever Citrine resorted to tickling with an electric toothbrush.

“Still feeling itchy? Maybe this ought to do the trick.”

She shoved the toothbrush’s oscillating bristles between her slave’s toes, and the hulking domina made the cutest little scream. Jynx pulled her head back again, and it was delightful to hear her garbled laughter quickly turn into garbled hacks once the springs kicked back.

Mistress Citrine was so proud of her ingenuity. There were other (more practical) ways to force a dildo in someone’s mouth, but the springs were the perfect counter to a contumacious hothead like Jynx. It was like a duplicitous carnival game! The springs could stretch just enough to give Jynx hope that she could pull the phallus out of her face, but it was a false hope. Time and time again, she would pull herself to the brink of freedom only to have her lips ripped right back down the shaft of that monster dildo.

Jynx the Mynx had no equal in terms of brute force, and her strength was damn near matched by her endurance, pugnaciousness, and pride. Like the genius that she was, Mistress Citrine had taken her rival’s greatest attributes and weaponized them. Jynx couldn’t stand to be the loser. She couldn’t tolerate the degradation or the discomfort, and so she fought like a bear in a trap. But just as a bear trap would sink its teeth deeper and deeper into the flesh, Jynx’s efforts only ever resulted in the dildo penetrating deeper and deeper into her throat.

The Canadian queen may have been tired, but Jynx’s anguish lent her strength. With everyone else, it had just been business; but with Jynx, it was personal. That bitch had taken it too far when she’d bent Citrine over a weight bench and forced her to suck on a strap-on. This session was more than a triumph for Mistress Citrine. It was retribution.

After hours of free reign over Jynx’s body, Citrine had determined that the most sensitive spot was Jynx’s feet. It was her most ticklish area, and she seemed to derive the most pain from bastinados with a cane. It was also pretty amusing to see those herculean legs rendered helpless by a teensy pair of toecuffs.

Citrine grinned nefariously as she assailed those helpless feet. She was relentless with that toothbrush, and she loved to see those toes contract and quiver while Jynx’s forced laughter filled the room. It was such a satisfying sound that Citrine didn’t notice the absence of a different sound.

Jynx had stopped gagging.

When Mistress Citrine finally did notice the lack of hacks, she rose to examine her prisoner. Jynx’s brow was dripping with sweat, and her chin dripped with saliva. Even her fists had gone unclenched, and although she was still holding her head far back enough to keep the dildo out of her throat, she wasn’t trying to escape anymore. She just knelt there, taking long, shaky breaths.

Citrine was perplexed at first. Either the Mynx had submitted to her captivity, or she had actually started using her head, and either one of those scenarios seemed impossible to the blonde academic. Then, Citrine’s jaw dropped and she fought against the urge to cheer. It didn’t matter why Jynx had stopped. The bottom line was that she’d been broken.

Jynx the Mynx, resident musclehead of Dungeon Devine, had been broken!

This was monumental! This moment needed to be milked. Citrine thought hard about what to say? What line could drive it all home?

And then it came to her. Jynx had earned herself infamy very early on when she’d strapped Icy Fyre to a spanking bench and reduced her to tears. Her yells and Icy’s cries could be heard echoing far and wide, and Citrine remembered overhearing a line that was perfect for the moment…

“Mn mnm!”

Jynx flinched as Citrine grasped a hunk of her hair and pulled back. With her other hand, she peeled the dildo off the wall and twisted it out of Jynx’s jaws. The ring-gagged slave immediately drew a long breath through her mouth, clearly experiencing a great deal of amelioration.

Citrine brandished the wet dildo in front of her captive’s face and said, “Feels good, doesn’t it?”

Jynx said nothing. She slowly blinked and glanced at her smug captor.

“Well, it sure felt good watching you choke on it,” Citrine said. “In fact, I can put it right back if I want to. Hell, I can put it wherever I want right now.”

She was right, and Jynx knew it. The despondence that crossed her eyes was unmistakable.

“Of course, if I did show mercy, then thanks would be in order…”

Jynx narrowed her eyes, and Citrine returned the look. “Say: Thank you, Mistress Citrine.”

Jynx drew two more exhausted breaths. “…Thank yhh, Mhsstrss Shthrhn.”

Her voice was much clearer without that big dick in her mouth, but it was also stertorous and raspy. Her throat must have been on fire. Still, it was good enough for Mistress Citrine.

“There’s a good girl. Just say one more thing, and I might consider letting you go…”

Jynx glared intently as her subjugator slowly leaned in close.

“Don’t f**k with Mistress Citrine. Can you say that for me?”

Jynx’s scowl looked as though it could burn a hole through steel, but it only made Citrine smile. The veins beneath her ebony skin actually started to bulge, and it looked as though her furious bite could bend the steel ring in her mouth. A deep, spiteful growl left her lips. And then…

“Dhn’t… Fhhk… Whhth… Mhsstrss… Shthrhn.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I bow down being humbled by your creativity!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Damn that was brutal! And yet, so satisfying to read haha!

I've been looking forward to seeing Jynx get knocked down a couple pegs from her proverbial high horse, and you didn't disappoint my friend. To echo Caesar, I'm truly in awe of the creativity you exhibit in the scenarios you've created with this story 😁
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

You really have knocked it out of the park again with this latest installment. Every scene is a gem and each chapter reads like a story all its own. Kudos to you.

Thank you for posting.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ah, this last scene was like music to my ears. Brutal? Possibly but Jynx deserved it. And I'm really glad to see her really brought down a peg or 2 😀

Once again, an excellent chapter!!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

“She made a mistake letting
me off easy like that! It’s still
anyone’s game at this point!”

- from the video log of Velvette

“Mmn.”

“Now now, princess. This is no time for tantrums.”

“GRRM!”

If there were a competition for the world’s most annoying whore, then Madame Muse wouldn’t need to compete in Alpha Domme. She could just cash in the annoyance prize money every single year.

No matter what Velvette said or did, Muse always clapped back with a condescending retort disguised as a sweet and loving reply. It was infuriating, and Velvette knew that her torment would only get worse. That seemed to be the ongoing trend of that day, after all.

Before her race with Scarlett, Muse had pulled her aside and quietly warned her not to fail. Specifically, she’d said: “If you disappoint me in this race, I’ll track down more of Citrine’s special glue and use it to stick a pacifier in your mouth!”

Count on Madame Muse to find a way to make such an abysmal situation even worse! First, she’d been “hun”, then she’d been redubbed as “babygirl”, “babydoll”, and “princess”. Progressing to “baby” would be far from a welcome change.

It wasn’t fair! How was Velvette supposed to even stand a chance in a race?! Madame Muse had duct taped her thighs together, right at the top of her stockings. She could barely walk. All she could muster was a ridiculous shuffling of her lower legs, and that hadn’t been nearly enough to win.

And so there they were, Muse was pulling Velvette by that stupid f**king leash down the hallways, undoubtedly headed for Citrine’s room to follow through on her threat. Velvette was resisting with all the strength she had left, but it wasn’t enough. Of course, it wasn’t. But she had to try. God dammit, she was not getting turned into a baby without a fight!

Muse casually yanked on the leash, and Velvette staggered forward. She barely managed to stay on her feet. For a moment, she considered falling on her ass and stopping Muse with her dead weight. It probably wouldn’t work though. Madame Muse would probably mock her clumsiness with some feigned concern, or sit on her face, or drag her along the floor, or all of the above.

She had to get her hands free before Muse got to that glue, but that was a tall order. The madam must have once been a girl scout or a sailor or something, because she’d gotten Velvette’s hands completely tied up with a single strand of rope. That rope was the most irritating part of all. At least Bee Devine had gone all out, so there was no shame in not being able to break free, but Muse had gotten her just as helpless with the bare minimum! There was no boxtie, or elbow bondage, or anything. All she’d done was tie Velvette’s wrists. Velvette had been ferociously struggling for their entire walk, and that should have been enough, but it had done nothing!

There seemed to be no way to undo the rope that held her wrists in an X behind her back, but Velvette had to find a way. She couldn’t let Muse get that glue! She couldn’t--

“Aaaand, we’re here!”

“Whm?!” Velvette had been so focused on that stupid rope that she’d lost track of where they were. Was it already too late? She snapped her head up and looked around. They were… outside her room?

Muse wouldn’t find any glue in there. Citrine had taken it with her after she’d tricked Velvette. The feminized tomboy turned her gagged face to Madame Muse with a curious expression. What was Muse playing at?

The loathsome redhead simply smiled down at her princess and said, “We’re back at your place! I got you home safe and sound, and it’s time to say goodbye!”

Velvette wasn’t convinced at all. There was definitely some kind of trick coming. Muse caught this skepticism and reassured her, “I warned you not to disappoint me, and you didn’t. You raced for all you were worth like a good little princess, and I don’t feel like waiting around for Miki and Estela, so now you get to go home.”

She turned her back on Velvette, made a flirty little wave, and said, “Ta-ta!”

“Mnm Grrmf!”

That growl had just been a knee-jerk reaction from Velvette. A worthless attempt to salvage a miniscule victory by having the last word. She didn’t expect it to stop Muse in her tracks, but it did. The Las Vegan domina paused for a moment before turning back to Velvette.

“Oh, silly me. Do you need my help to get out of that rope?”

Why did she have to phrase it like that? Every ounce of Velvette’s pride took her to shake her head and tell that bitch off. Sadly, there was hardly any pride left by that point. What was left in its place was a sober awareness that she was out of her league. Madame Muse was miles ahead of her in the art of bondage, and she really couldn’t get out.

Her nostrils flared and she took a long deep breath before slowly nodding her head.

Muse clicked her tongue. “Awe, come on, princess. I’ve trained you better than that. Ask out loud like a good girl. Don’t be shy.”

Velvette felt like she could explode by that point. She didn’t explode though. That would be too quick and painless. Instead, she growled into her gag and slowly said, “Lht mn gh.”

Muse raised her head and repeated herself with a much sterner tone. “Ask like a good girl.”

Velvette was going to kill that woman.

“…Pwhhf lht mn gh, Mhdhm Mhf.”

“Aww! Now there’s the sweet princess that we all know and love!”

Madame Muse stepped close in front of Velvette. She reached behind her and pulled at a knot that Velvette hadn’t felt before. How could Muse untie it one-handed without even looking?! After only a couple of seconds, Muse withdrew her hand and said, “There. That oughtta do it.”

That was it? Velvette sure didn’t feel any more free. She twisted her wrists around for the thousandth time, but this time she noticed something. The ropes actually felt like they were loosening a little, and she could feel two loose strands dangling against her skin. She struggled some more, and the ropes seemed to loosen some more, but it was a gradual process.

Velvette’s efforts were interrupted by Muse, who suddenly placed a finger under Velvette’s chin and forced her head up so they faced each other, eye-to-eye. The imposing madam slowly leaned in with a seductive smile, and softly whispered, “Farewell, my precious little princess.”

Then, she closed her eyes and pressed her lips over Velvette’s gagged mouth. She made an exaggerated “mmmmmwah” sound before pulling away. Velvette wanted nothing more than to shove her away, but the rope just wasn’t coming off fast enough. With one last despicable smirk, Madame Muse waved goodbye and sauntered away.

Velvette still wanted the last word. She wanted more than anything to share a piece of her mind with that insufferable c**t, but by the time she’d gotten her hands free and removed her gag, Muse was long gone. That ship had sailed, and Velvette could only growl with fury before shuffling into her room and slamming the door.

It felt good to be out of sight and away from the other contestants. Velvette wished it could stay that way. She’d never live this down. At this point, the greatest mercy would be for her to just sink into the earth and disappear forever. Sadly, that wasn’t an option. Privacy wasn’t even an option, thanks to all those stupid cameras.

Velvette made a miserable sigh, and viciously tore the tape off of her legs. The stockings tore in the process, but she didn’t care. If anything, it was therapeutic. Velvette wanted to take all her rage out on that atrocious costume. Where could she find the nearest lighter?

Free at last, Velvette’s first action was to pull the pink butt plug out of her anus. After being forced to walk with it inside her for so long, it felt incredible to finally be rid of that dumb sex toy. She hastily replaced her disgusting dress with black jeans and a black jacket. She couldn’t remove her equally disgusting wig thanks to the toupee glue, but she could at least put a black hat over it. She’d have to figure out a way to get that hair off later.

Now, as for the makeup…

Velvette stormed over to her makeup station. It looked identical to Muse’s station, which brought back miserabl memories but she’d just have to get over it. Everyone had the same white desk, after all. Velvette threw the drawers open and retrieved all her cleanser. She squirted a glob into her palm, looked in the mirror and… stopped.

Muse may be the better rigger, but she could learn a thing or two from Velvette about the art of makeup. Once upon a time, she’d actually done a few glow-ups like this, so such a colourful look was… nostalgic.

Yeah, ‘nostalgic’ was the right word. It reminded her of an old Halloween party she’d gone to as Harley Quinn. Sure, it was a really cliché costume that year, but she was the best f**king Harley Quinn in the building. She won the costume contest and everything. That was a great night. She and all her girlfriends went bar-hopping all the way into November, dominating the dance floor wherever they went. In a drunken stupor, Jessica fell in love with a guy only to forget his face a half-hour later. Jennifer stumbled into a karaoke bar and shamelessly sang ‘Gangnam Style’, not caring at all that its fifteen minutes of fame had come and gone years ago.

Those were fun times. Sure, Velvette still had fun, but it was more complicated now. Back then, she could just be whatever she wanted. She didn’t worry so much about how her looks or her behavior might affect her career. She wasn’t bogged down by her own persona. She was just… herself.

Muse had applied the makeup around the straps of Velvette’s ball gag, leaving strips of untouched skin. That was unacceptable, so Velvette got to work. She fixed her foundation and her blush, covering up the marks that her gag had left behind. The wings on her eyes were a little asymmetrical but she was able to fix that too. Muse had also tarnished her lipstick a bit with that farewell gag kiss, and that also needed to be fixed. She even drew a little heart below her left eye, because why not?

When she was all done, she took a long look in the mirror. F**king gorgeous! It was only then that Velvette realized that she felt better. The shame and the humiliation had been forgotten and replaced by the satisfaction of a job well done, and all the pleasant memories that it brought back.

Velvete couldn’t keep her head in the past forever. She knew that she’d have to face Bee Devine and the others eventually, but she could afford to look in the mirror and daydream for a little while longer. She deserved an escape after such a crummy day.

The cameras can probably see my reflection right now,’ Velvette thought. ‘Well, screw it. Let them watch. I look great anyways…

Last edited by TomYi 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Sounds like Velvette was a lot more fun and likeable back when she was still Jessica. Maybe she's starting to drop the whole tomboy act and just own her more feminine side? 🙂

Madame Muse is just an awesome domme, girl does so much by doing so little, and her teasing and attitude is so sexy haha!

Great work as always Tom! Dying to see more! I must admit I'm wondering when the first elimination will happen? As things really built to a climax (pun intended lol) with Citrine's capture of all the other ladies.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Great work as always Tom! Dying to see more! I must admit I'm wondering when the first elimination will happen? As things really built to a climax (pun intended lol) with Citrine's capture of all the other ladies.
Ohh, the week is just about done. I've fallen behind these past few days, but it shouldn't be long now ;)

And there is definitely more to Velvette than meets the eye. However, Jessica is the name of her old friend. I have yet to reveal the true names of any of the contestants.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

That must of been frustrating as hell for Velvette to be held with a simple rope and for Muse to just come over and release one knot in a split second and still Velvette took a few mins to work her wrists free 😀
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Bow before her,
and beg to stay!
The Goddess cometh on...

Bee Devine stood in front of her magnificent throne atop a raised platform. It was the same setup the crew had assembled for Bee during the Fight for her Favor challenge, and they planned to recycle it for most of the season. It was because of shortcuts like this that reality TV was so cheap to produce.

The director had wanted Bee to sit in her throne for the duration of the shoot – he’d said something about ‘making use of our props’ – but Bee had insisted on standing. The queen of queens exuded so much more energy that way. It was far more intimidating than acting like royalty, looking down on her subjects.

And speaking of subjects, the contestants had all been lined up in a separate room, out of earshot. They would exit through a different room so that everything Goddess Devine told them would remain in confidence. An intern would direct them into the room one at a time in a pre-arranged order, and then the editors would mix and match whatever sequence played the best.

Bee Devine couldn’t care less about what order her contestants went, though. She had some choice words for each and every one of them…

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Madame Muse came first. She was dressed in a blood-red latex catsuit with a sizable keyhole. She accented her crimson outfit with tall, six-inch heeled boots and long gloves of a darker shade of red. Her eyes were glammed up with dark shadows and long wings, and the darkest red of all was worn on her lips.

This red diva catwalked down an aisle of purple lights as though she were a model on the runway until her sauntering brought her before the queen bee. And it was there that she stopped.

The contestants had all rehearsed their entrance an hour ago, but this was the first time Muse had actually done it with Bee Devine in the room. The madam had a good poker face, but Bee could smell fear. She caught its scent just about every time a contestant was around her, and she knew that she would be smelling it in abundance today.

“Kneel.” Bee Devine pointed a finger downward, and Madame Muse silently obeyed. She didn’t kneel like a subject before her queen, but like a sub before her domme. This part had been rehearsed as well, but Bee absolutely loved to see it in action.

The goddess’ heels clicked on the platform as she slowly paced back and forth, looming over her first contestant. “You’ve made quite the impression…”

Muse stared straight ahead, avoiding eye contact as per the director’s instructions. “Thank you, Goddess.”

“…at the last possible moment.” As the final word of Bee’s sentence echoed across the set, the pride that Muse had allowed to show was wiped clean off her face and replaced with a blank stare. It was like watching a turtle retreat into its shell.

Bee was supposed to stay atop the pedestal, but she couldn’t help herself. Her inner film director told her to descend and circle Muse like a vulture, so that’s what she did. “Do you think that you can float your way through my show, girl?”

“No, Goddess.” The chariness in Madame Muse’s voice was unmistakable. She was taking her time and choosing her words with great care. “Is this a criticism of my methods, Goddess?”

Bee stopped and stared down at her subject with a look that could petrify Medusa. “It’s a warning! You had a whole week to prove yourself, and you spent nearly every hour lurking in the shadows. That will not win you this contest!”

The queen bee could see goosebumps on Muse’s shoulder. Such a satisfying sight. Bee’s instincts told her to rise back up and seat herself on the throne before speaking again.

“You are safe for this week...”

Muse tried to hide her sigh of relief, but nothing got past Bee Devine.

“…but understand that I expect better from you in the future!”

Muse slowly nodded. “Yes, Goddess.”

For a long moment, there was dead silence. Then, the director’s voice cut through the emptiness. “CUT! Alright, that was a good improv session! I like how Bee walked around Muse. Real imposing! Now, can you two do another take, but this time Ms Devine sticks to the script?”

Once the director was satisfied, Madame Muse was led back to her private room. That was more or less how it went with every contestant. Each one was dressed up to look as dominant as they could be, but Bee Devine was always able to shrink them down and make them look like a flustered applicant at a job interview.

Vasilka was the second one to kneel before Bee Devine. She wore a latex halter dress which connected to a high collar, and Bee Devine gave her a very similar warning.

“You are safe for this week, but rest assured that you won’t win Alpha Domme if you rely on me to drop a bound and gagged art project in front of your door every week!”

Scarlett came next, wearing a long-sleeved latex crop top, and some tight latex pants. All her clothes were black, and covered in spikes.

She was safe, but that didn’t mean that Bee Devine couldn’t have a little fun with her first. “Neigh for me, dearie.”

Scarlett flinched at those words. “Um… excuse me, Goddess?”

“You heard me!”

Scarlett hesitated for a moment longer before neighing like a horse. Bee nearly chuckled at its accuracy. “Not bad. If you can impersonate a queen as well as an equine, then you may just have a shot at this. Now leave. You are safe for this week.”

Miki was up next. The little Asian girl looked as though she was resisting the urge to hum as she frolicked over to her queen.

She knelt, and Bee towered over her. “You’ve gone into this contest with quite a unique strategy, my dear Miki.”

Miki avoided eye contact like the others, but she made no attempt at a poker face. She nodded giddily and yammered, “Oh, yes, Goddess. I so unique that--"

“Oh, knock off that charade,” Bee interjected. “It might fool your competitors, but it can’t fool your goddess.”

Miki was smart enough to know when to quit. Her cutesy smile gave way to a stoic stare, and when she spoke, her voice rumbled at a deep and mature octave. “Well, you can’t blame a woman for trying. Can you, Goddess?”

Bee Devine didn’t answer. She just asked, “Do you honestly think that you can win the title of Alpha Domme by acting like a little child?”

Miki shrugged. Her heavy Japanese accent was nowhere to be found. It had been replaced by a generic American accent, like something you’d hear in Colorado. “It comes with certain advantages, Goddess. People love a cute little stereotype. It makes them feel safe, and keeps them unsuspecting.”

“Well, you certainly have faith in your character,” Bee said. “Not only were you bold enough to hijack Queen Vasilka’s session with Ms Hawtrey, but you even showed your face to the old gal.”

Miki smiled again, but this smile was cold and sinister. “It’s important that she knows her tormentor, my Goddess.”

“But not important for Scarlett, Vasilka, or anyone else that you’ve attacked from behind,” Bee countered. “Do I need to remind you that ‘Alpha Domme’ and ‘Alpha Ninja’ are not one and the same?”

Miki just stared blankly onward and said, “I prefer to rack up victories without racking up vendettas. Check in with Citrine later and ask how well the opposite approach works.”

“Slyness like that is not going to impress me, girl,” Bee said. “You are safe for this week, but you’re playing with fire. Don’t expect your luck to last forever.”

And then along came Mistress Citrine. Her outfit was composed of long latex arm warmers, tall latex boots, and a revealing latex top that resembled a skimpy one-piece swimsuit. Half of her outfit was jet black while the other half was accented with tiger strips and the two went well together. She’d even matched it with orange eyeshadow.

Even on her knees, Citrine looked smug as hell. She was transparently proud of yesterday’s victory and was now eagerly awaiting Bee Devine’s praise.

Boy, was she going to be disappointed.

“Well, dearie, you had a rough start, but you turned things around at the Fight for my Favor; and from there, you won a victory that I doubt any other contestant will ever match in magnitude. If only you had remembered to be a good domme in the process.”

The self-satisfied smile vanished from Citrine’s face. Behind her wide eyes, Bee could see her scrambling to come up with a response, but Bee didn’t give her the chance.

“You left up to eight victims unattended in the playroom while you ran around, herding your subs. For crying out loud, you left two unattended victims suspended!

Let me spell it out for you: the domme serves the sub!

Even when it looks as though the exact opposite is true, a decent domme will always be looking after the sub’s health and safety at the bare minimum, and you failed to do that more times than I could count. Someone could have lost circulation or had a medical emergency, and there would have been no one to help them!

You bit off more than you could chew, and as a result, you broke our profession’s greatest code. NEVER leave your subs unattended!”

Citrine was still on her knees, but she had effectively been knocked on her ass. She was so flustered that she could barely even begin her response. “G-G-Goddess, I…I-I’m…”

“You’re safe.”

Citrine was the first contestant to break her focus and look up at Bee Devine. She looked like a child with an expression that said ’Really?’

Bee should have disciplined her for breaking choreography. It would have looked good for the cameras, but Bee simply nodded instead. “You are safe for as long as you remember your Goddess’ words, and keep her favor. Now, get out of my sight.”

Ms Hawtrey had abandoned her equestrian outfit for today and returned to her usual schoolmistress costume. Her tight pencil skirt made it awkward for her to kneel down, but that’s what editing’s for.

“I must say, dearie, you have admirable initiative. Within the first hour of this competition, you took up your crop and went out looking for trouble.”

Ms Hawtrey’s lips tightened. The fine lady tried to hide her embarrassment, but she clearly didn’t like being reminded of her disastrous encounter with Miki.

Bee continued. “Of course, trouble is more than easy to find within the walls of Dungeon Devine. If I were you, I would pace myself better; especially if the teacher and horse-rider gimmicks are all you have to offer.

Now, begone.”

Lady Estela entered next wearing a glittery latex outfit so skimpy that it rivalled a bikini set. The surface area of her boots was greater than every other piece of her costume combined. She looked sexy, and she sauntered like she knew it.

The queen bee waited for Estela to kneel, and then she let her have it.

“Tell me, Lady Estela, what makes you think you can win this competition?”

Estela thought for a moment before saying, “Well, my Goddess, I’ve always been in incredibly high demand. I’m one of the most sought after dominas out there.”

“And yet no one watching this show would ever know that you can dominate,” Bee said coldly. “You have been pushed around left and right, girl, but not once have you been on the swinging end of the whip. Do you expect your victories to simply fall into your lap? Do you think you can become the Alpha Domme by loafing around and looking pretty?”

There was a pause before Bee yelled, “ANSWER YOUR GODDESS!”

Estela’s eyes shifted rapidly as she scrambled for a response. “I-I just haven’t had any good opportunities, Goddess.”

“You had the same opportunities that every one of your competitors had, and they all did a better job than you. Your looks may have been enough to get by on back in the world, but in Dungeon Devine you’re nothing but a spoiled brat who’s in over her head!” Bee drew a deep breath and said. “You are up for elimination!”

The showrunners had agreed that isolating contestants who were on the chopping block would go far towards an authentic performance, and so Lady Estela was escorted to a separate area while Bee Devine finished her shoots.

Jynx the Mynx came next, decked out in a dark costume that could have been worn by a professional wrestler if only it were made of spandex instead of PVC. The attire included long pants, tight wristbands, and a bralette.

The buxom brawler knelt before her queen, looking as though she was trying to hold back the sweat on her brow. She knew that whatever was coming would not go well. Bee could practically feel the cameras zooming in on Jynx’s face, waiting to catch her reaction.

“Jynx,” Bee started. “Can you tell me the difference between Dungeon Devine and Guantanamo Bay?”

Jynx gulped. “Um, well they…”

Bee cut in before Jynx could make a bigger fool of herself. “In Dungeon Devine, behavior like yours is intolerable! What happened between you and Icy Fyre on Day One was a showcase of how not to dominate your partner. I selected you for this show because I thought you were one of the finest applicants, but your appalling first encounter made me embarrassed to even be affiliated with you! You were childish, unhinged, and completely out of line!”

She pinched her fingers together and said, “I was this close to personally intervening, but at least you came to your senses after literally torturing your opponent to tears! Not that that redeems you in the slightest.

You’re up for elimination. Be thankful that I didn’t disqualify you immediately. Now leave!”

Velvette came second-last. She wore a fairly simple outfit – a wife-beater and distressed skinny jeans – but the look suited her. She had managed to remove that colorful wig of hers and had even covered her scalp in enough makeup to hide the redness that the glue had surely left behind.

“Princess—I mean, Velvette, the fans have overwhelmingly voted to remove you from the show. That alone puts you up for elimination, but I actually agree with them. You should be in line to leave. Do you know why?”

Velvette gulped and said, “No, my Goddess.”

“You lied to me,” Bee said. “Tell me how long you’ve been a dominatrix.”

“Well, I’ve been in the sex industry since--"

“That wasn’t what I asked,” Bee snapped. “Dance around my question one more time and you’re done! How long have you been a professional dominatrix?”

Velvette took a long, shaky breath. “About three months before applying for Alpha Domme.”

“Three months,” Bee repeated in a scolding tone that cut deep into Velvette’s core. “You’re green as grass, and it was very apparent when you went up against the big girls. Isn’t that right, Princess?”

Velvette shuffled with anxiety but she said nothing, so Bee continued. “You were stupid to think that you could fool me, but I selected you anyways because I saw how quickly you made a name for yourself. You’re a quick and adaptable learner, but you failed to demonstrate that this week. That is why you are up for elimination.”

And finally, there was Icy.

She knelt before her goddess in a sleeveless halter catsuit with strapped heels and matching arm warmers. With her hair and make-up all done up, the curvy queen looked as though she was healthy and in pristine condition, but Bee knew better. Icy was tired and beaten down, and that was only going to get worse.

“Icy, when I looked at your portfolio, I was excited to have you on my show. Sadly, you’ve done nothing but disappoint me since you got here.”

“Godd--“

“Interrupt me again, girl,” Bee shouted. “Interrupt me again, and see what happens!”

Icy swallowed hard. She undoubtedly wanted to defend herself, but Bee had a certain power over people. She could shut anyone up, including a stubborn hothead like Icy Fyre.

“By pursuing revenge against Jynx, you picked a fight that you couldn’t win, and you travelled down that path until you’d made a walking joke out of yourself.”

Bee saw Icy clench her fists. Those words cut, but she was smart enough to hold her tongue and let the queen bee continue.

“The worst part of all is that you could have been a good contestant. Instead, you have been tied up and dominated more times than anyone else on the show by far, and you only have yourself to blame! It’s one thing for a bad domme to fail, but for a good domme to waste her potential like you did is just plain sad. That is why you are up for elimination.”

Icy was not escorted into a separate room. Instead, the other three losers were returned to the room and lined up on their knees in front of Goddess Devine. The lights fell and ominous spotlights dashed around the set, beckoning the beginning of the end.

Four disappointing contestants knelt before Bee Devine, and only one of them could go. It remained to be seen just who that would be.

“You all kneel before your goddess knowing that this could very well be the end of the line, but Goddess Devine is not without mercy. You all had best be prepared to fight for your life…”

Slowly, the queen of queens descended from her pedestal with a coil of rope in hand.

“The Wrap-Up is underway!”

! Message from: TomYi
And here we are: Icy Fyre, Jynx the Mynx, Velvette, and Lady Estela are all up for elimination.

It's ultimately all up to Bee Devine ;) but that doesn't mean that your votes are meaningless.

Someone's about to go home, and this is your last chance to cast your vote (or even better: comment your vote!) The Domme Tally is useful but it doesn't tell the whole story, so an inciteful comment is more valuable now than ever!

Who out of those four do you want to see go, and why? Make a case for who you want to go, and make a case for who you want to stay!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Icyfire has been basically useless this whole time. Every chance she has had, she has failed and focused on revenge, when she should have kept her eyes on the prize.

Jynx thinks that physical domination is the be all and end all. But she is outclassed in any kind of battle of wits and has a temper.

Velvette is a pretender, but may have potential.

Estela has been in hiding but now knows she has to up her game if she stays.

To be controversial, I will say icyfire for the reasons listed. Jynx, Velvette and Estela may yet redeem themselves
Last edited by wolfman 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Velvete as she is weakest, I like to see icy and jynx in a predicament so I'd like them to stay lol, something about estelle is still intresting lol.

Velvete does have potential tho, the noob domme getting one over appeals, not sure that helps lol
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]TomYi[/mention], you've written such good characters that now that the time has come to eliminate one, I'm completely torn haha.

In the end I think I'll have to go with Estela, yes, she may have potential, but the show is called Alpha Domme and she hasn't dommed a single person the whole time.

Gotta say, that was quite a revealing chapter, especially in regards to the backstories of Miki and Velvette 🙂
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago [mention]TomYi[/mention], you've written such good characters that now that the time has come to eliminate one, I'm completely torn haha.

In the end I think I'll have to go with Estela, yes, she may have potential, but the show is called Alpha Domme and she hasn't dommed a single person the whole time.

Gotta say, that was quite a revealing chapter, especially in regards to the backstories of Miki and Velvette 🙂
I got to agree with you my friend. With our well written characters, this is indeed a tough decision and I'm still as torn as I was in the beginning.

Initially, I was thinking Icyfire and Jynx should be higher on the chopping block. Icy for her many failed revenge attempts on Jynx just caused her to lose sight of the end goal. And Jynx is to full of herself. Thinks she can't mussel her way to the win. But they have atleast been on both ends of the rope during the show.

Velvette did lie how long she's been a Domme but I still think she still could redeem herself.

Tough decision to make here.

Ultimately I am going to agree with your vote for Estela for the reason you stated. So unless Estela can prove herself during the upcoming wrap up, I'm casting my vote for her as well.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Thanks, everybody for the feedback. It's been helpful in shaping the next chapter. I've sadly come down with a bout of writer's block, but I hope to be back in the saddle soon!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

You make some very valid points [mention]wolfman[/mention]!
In fact, a lot of you have presented wonderful arguments.

I'll admit, my long-time weak spot for Lady Estela pretty much solely comes down to the fact that I find her smoking hot. She's the hottest of the busty babes on this show, as far as I'm concerned.

From a slightly less carnal standpoint, I really have to say that Miki and Ms Hawtrey have been my favourite contestants so far.
I love the sort of posh/high-end teacher act that Ms Hawtrey brings. And Miki is just wildly entertaining and clever.

Jynx the Mynx is definitely brawns over brains, but I personally don't think that's enough to warrant wanton elimination.

I also have to say that while Icy Fire really needs to pull her shit together and keep her eye on the ball rather than lust after revenge, I really do have to admire her determination, no matter how misguided it may feel at times.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Before I post the next update, I just want to thank you all for supporting me throughout this endeavour. Alpha Domme is already the longest story I've ever written by far, and it's still far from over. It hasn't always been easy, but you guys have made it my pleasure. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic