Alpha Domme (F/F) Updated: August 4th *ON HIATUS*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHO DO YOU THINK DESERVES TO BE ELIMINATED NEXT?

Mistress Citrine
14%
Velvette
14%
Ms Hawtrey
14%
Jynx the Mynx
29%
Queen Vasilka
No votes
Miki
No votes
Lady Estela
7%
Scarlett
21%
Madame Muse
No votes

Total votes: 14

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

BoundJana wrote: 3 years ago Another great addition to the story ^-^ and I agree with the above, take all the time your high quality writing needs! Don't rush things!
Absolutely. Take your time, [mention]TomYi[/mention] :)
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Episode 1 - Part 4:

“That bitch prolly thinks she’s an
evil genius or something. But I’ll
tell you what: a real genius would
have known better than to f*ck
around with Jynx the Mynx!”

- from the video log of Jynx the Mynx

Life inside Dungeon Devine can go from zero to a hundred in the blink of an eye, but it can also go from a hundred to zero just as fast.

And now, not only were things at zero, but they were staying there. In the days following the Fight for her Favor, no one seemed to want to leave their rooms. The whole place was a ghost town. It wasn’t hard to put two and two together: they were afraid. Everyone was hiding from Mistress Citrine and whatever crazy favor she had asked for after winning the challenge.

Well, almost everyone was hiding.

Icy Fyre, the stupid cow, had kept up her usual routine of constantly trying and failing to tie up Jynx the Mynx. This stupid rivalry had gotten old ages ago, and it was annoying as hell. Every single time she got the best of Icy, Jynx had to fight a little bit harder to resist going all out on her.

Oh, the damage she could deal if she really wanted… Jynx could make it so that she never had to deal with Icy Fyre ever again. Sadly, that would also leave her one hundred K in the hole. So, she was just going to have to put up with it for now.

As for Jynx: She wasn’t scared of anything, let alone Mistress Citrine. The world’s strongest domme just kept on coasting along, ready to handle whatever the show threw at her. So far as she was concerned, that blonde Canadian bitch could just go ahead and try. It would at least be a change of pace from Icy’s old Wile E. Coyote shtick.

As crazy as it sounds, Icy’s pursuits had practically become part of Jynx’s day-to-day routine. So, on the morning of the sixth day – when Jynx went through an entire workout without hearing a peep from her plus-sized nemesis – she found it mighty curious.

Where was Icy? Where was anybody? It almost felt like the show had been cancelled and Jynx was the only person who never got the memo. She went through her stretches, her lower body workout, and her shower without seeing a single sign of another lifeform.

At least, not until she left the bathroom. She had expected to find Icy outside, ready to go with the latest ambush; but instead, she was met with an empty hallway, and the far-off sound of a closing door. Someone must have gone into their room just as Jynx left the bathroom. It was kind of like that shot in a horror movie when the future corpse turns around just in time to catch a glimpse of the monster turning a corner. Only, it wasn’t like a horror movie, because that would imply that Jynx was afraid, and she wasn’t afraid. Just surprised.

As she stepped lightly towards her room, Jynx tried to make out where the click had come from. It sounded far away, and could have from around the corner. Which corner? It was hard to say.

It had become a habit for Jynx to at the very least carry some handcuffs with her at all times in case Icy or anyone else tried to jump her. So, when she crept back to her room with her restraints clutched tight and ready to go, that was just business as usual. She made it back to her room, and scanned the interior. No one.

She entered, and moved to check the closet. No one. She scanned every possible hiding spot in the room, but she was alone.

And that’s when she saw the box.

The glittery purple package was puny, but it stood out like a sore thumb. It sat on the little desk in front of the mirror where Jynx did her makeup, wrapped up in a pretty red bow. How had Jynx missed it? How long had it been there? Who had put it there?

There was a little note tied to the present’s ribbon. Cautiously, Jynx snatched it up, and the handwritten message answered her questions.

Dear Jynx,

You were looking good
at this week’s challenge,
but I think you’d look
even better wearing this!

xo,
Bee Devine

That signature sure as hell caught the Mynx’s attention. Had the Queen Bee taken an interest in her? Did that mean she wasn’t mad about her losing her cool on Icy? She tore open the box and found a lonely tube of lipstick.

That was it? Jynx had expected something a bit more substantial. It wasn’t even a good color so far as she was concerned. It looked mighty glossy…

Still, Bee had requested it herself. She was probably watching right now. It’d be stupid of Jynx to say no to that woman. She’d try it on, just to see if it actually looked good.

Jynx leaned in front of the mirror and slid the tube around her lips. Nothing. No color at all. What kind of bullsh*t was this?!

After looking at her confused reflection for a moment, Jynx tried to open her mouth and apply some more. She tried, but she couldn’t. Her jaw moved, but her lips stayed shut. She tried again, and once more, her lips didn’t part.

“Mmph?!”

It was at this point that she started to panic. She dropped the lipstick and started clawing at her lips. She leaned in close to the mirror, scanning for any signs of progress as she fought to open her mouth. She saw nothing. Jynx pulled until the pain in her lips screamed at her to stop, but they hadn’t even begun to open up.

“Impressive, isn’t it?”

Jynx spun around, and saw someone standing in the doorway. She leaned against the doorway with a smug expression framed by her straight, blonde hair.

Mistress Citrine.

“You wouldn’t believe how hard it was to colorize the monomer without compromising the anionic mechanism, but no one said chemistry was easy.”

What the actual f**k was she talking about? Jynx’s perplexed squint turned into a furious glare as she realized what had happened. She snatched up the lipstick, stuck it out at her proud guest, and tried to say “Did you do this?”

She couldn’t actually say that, of course, but Citrine was all too eager to talk about the lipstick.

“Oh, that? That’s a little ‘science project’ I thought up back in university. Conceptualized for a thesis, developed for a dissertation, and brought onto the set by Goddess Devine herself.

It’s a monomer mix of n-Butyl and 2-octyl cyanoacrylate, a blend of initiators, and a whole lot of special little additives to keep the lot of them in a colored, solid state. There’s also a little divider in the middle to keep them from polymerizing with one another, but it won’t prevent the nucleophiles from doing their thing if someone were to, say, smear both halves across their skin…”

Jynx’s mouth would have hung open if it were still possible. Citrine stood there for a while, waiting for something other than a blank stare. Eventually, she gave up and snapped, “I glued your mouth shut, dumbass.”

That was it? She needed four-thousand words to explain that? Jynx had figured that much out before that bitch had even shown up! She approached Citrine with a low growl, and the blonde held up a finger to halt her.

“I take it you’re wondering how to get it off? Well, the good news is that you’ve got options. The first option is to wait a week and it should peel off, no problem.”

A week?! This bitch couldn’t be serious! There was no way that could even be allowed! She’d die of thirst!

Citrine continued, allowing her voice to drop into a darker tone. “Or, you could do as I say, and get it off much quicker.”

Jynx’s fist curled so tight she could feel the plastic lipstick tube straining under all the pressure. She was pissed more than she even thought possible. Jynx liked to think of herself as pretty thick-skinned. She’d been belittled, robbed, profiled, and rejected, but she’d never been blackmailed before.

And she quickly discovered that she loathed blackmail.

The smug look of triumph on Citrine’s face was enough to make Jynx want to slap some purple into it; nevermind the insane level of audacity! That whore thought she could just walk into Jynx’s room and tell her what to do?! The most infuriating part of all was that she really could tell Jynx what to do. She held all the cards. What, was Jynx supposed to torture her until she gave up the cure? Bee Devine wouldn’t like that too much.

“Go to your bag and get some handcuffs.”

Citrine’s voice was gentle and calm, as though she knew there wasn’t any danger. It made Jynx’s blood boil. She wanted to strangle that hoe. She wanted to strike her to her knees and stare into her terrified eyes.

But instead, she retrieved the stupid handcuffs.

Citrine pointed to the floor in front of her. “Now come over here.”

Jynx stood where Citrine had pointed.

“Cuff your hands behind your back.”

Jynx thought about punching her out cold while her hands were still free. She thought hard on it. In the end, she decided that the cuffs would be a necessary means of protecting Mistress Citrine, and keeping herself from getting disqualified.

She handcuffed herself.

“Tighter,” Citrine said.

Jynx threw a piercing scowl her way and complied. She had been someone else’s prisoner for two seconds now, and it already felt like two seconds too long.

“Good girl,” Citrine cooed while making the most punchable face in the long, maddening history of punchable faces.

Citrine hadn’t moved from the open doorway since she’d made her appearance, and Jynx only now noticed that she’d been hiding one hand behind the doorframe. She took a step inside and revealed what she’d been hiding: A set of ankle cuffs, and a leather collar. The collar came with a chain leash, and the cuffs had a similarly long chain between them.

Jynx’s stomach turned as the metal clamped around her ankles and the leather tightened around her neck. Citrine took notice and clicked her tongue.

“Awe, don’t feel sad about falling into my little trap. The others all fell for it too.”

The others? What was she…

Citrine tugged on the leash and pulled Jynx into the hallway where she found an incredible surprise. There, standing in a jingling mass of chains and handcuffs, was half the cast.

Scarlett, Estela, Velvette, and Icy, all stared back at Jynx with looks of distress.

They were all cuffed and collared just like her. None of them were wearing gags, but no one was using their mouths. You didn’t need to be an egghead like Citrine to figure out what had happened to them. It was a god damn chain gang, and Jynx was the newest addition.

Citrine, beaming with joy, gathered up everyone’s leashes and started down the hall. She tugged on their chains like some messed up dog sitter and chirped over her shoulder.

“Come along, girls! We’ve got somewhere to be…”
Last edited by TomYi 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Brillant idea and execution :D
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Now this has gotten really interesting! Citrine has gotten the upper hand on Jynx & a few others. Can't wait to see where this goes!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm REALLY digging the video logs at the start of each chapter.
They give us a small glimpse of what's to come while also adding something special to the serialised TV-show format this story is following.

Incredible work and decidation [mention]TomYi[/mention]
The dialogue is incredibly sharp and witty. You're really putting the bar quite high up there for the rest of us authors.
Cannot get enough of this, mate!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Thank you, everyone, for the reviews! I don't say it often enough but they are always greatly appreciated.

On another note, I've gotten a new laptop and made an odd discovery. I've been writing Alpha Domme using a Macbook, and on said Macbook the letter in this latest chapter is written in a cursive font (as it should be). However, when I look at the story using my new laptop (a PC), it appears as Comic Sans! :shock:

So now I have to ask: what does the font look like on your end? Does it appear cursive, as it should?
Last edited by TomYi 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TomYi[/mention]
Hello my friend. I'm afraid it's in Comic Sans for me as well (not that it makes a big different for us readers though).
I've had similar issues with cross-platforming in the past, usually with emoticons, but sometimes with text font as well.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

TomYi wrote: 3 years ago Thank you, everyone, for the reviews! I don't say it often enough but they are always greatly appreciated.

On another note, I've gotten a new laptop and made an odd discovery. I've been writing Alpha Domme using a Macbook, and on said Macbook the letter in this latest chapter is written in a cursive font (as it should be). However, when I look at the story using my new laptop (a PC), it appears as Comic Sans! :shock:

So now I have to ask: what does the font look like on your end? Does it appear cursive, as it should?
Hi Tom,

Is it a custom font that you have to install? Which browser do you use on the MacBook? There could be many reasons why it isn't working, and as bondagefreak said, cross platforming fonts is tricky. If you want a font to be guaranteed usable across devices, you need to pick what's called a web safe font, which is type of font that is universally supported by all browsers. You should be able to look up web safe fonts.

Hope this helps.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TomYi[/mention]
Just checked and on my Android phone the letter is in beautiful cursive.
This is totally just a cross-platforming issue.

Good suggestion by [mention]chadmc90[/mention] though.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @TomYi
Just checked and on my Android phone the letter is in beautiful cursive.
This is totally just a cross-platforming issue.

Good suggestion by @chadmc90 though.
Huh, that's strange. Mine actually isn't picking up the cursive, and I am on android. We might be using different browsers, as I am using Chrome Mobile.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] Thanks for the info and the suggestions!

The letter is supposed to be in "cursive" font (which I pulled from the font options on this very site), and the signature is supposed to be "Zapfino". Both fonts appear as they should on my Mac (using both Safari and Google Chrome), the signature doesn't work right on my Samsung phone (using Samsung Internet), and neither of them work on my new PC (with Chrome).

Perhaps browsers may be a factor, but this appears to be a cross-platform problem. I suppose I'll have to search around for a more universal font. Comic Sans has no place in this chapter! :x
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

TomYi wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak @chadmc90 Thanks for the info and the suggestions!

The letter is supposed to be in "cursive" font (which I pulled from the font options on this very site), and the signature is supposed to be "Zapfino". Both fonts appear as they should on my Mac (using both Safari and Google Chrome), the signature doesn't work right on my Samsung phone (using Samsung Internet), and neither of them work on my new PC (with Chrome).

Perhaps browsers may be a factor, but this appears to be a cross-platform problem. I suppose I'll have to search around for a more universal font. Comic Sans has no place in this chapter! :x
Yea, if the font is not supported, it will switch to a default font. There might be a way to modify your BB code so that you can set a priority list, where it will try one font at a time until it finds a valid font. I know that is possible in CSS (The markup language that provides the backbone to virtually all styles on the web), so there might be a way to write BB codes that support that.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

chadmc90 wrote: 3 years ago There might be a way to modify your BB code so that you can set a priority list, where it will try one font at a time until it finds a valid font. I know that is possible in CSS (The markup language that provides the backbone to virtually all styles on the web), so there might be a way to write BB codes that support that.
I really do appreciate the idea, but I'm about as good at coding as cellophane is at gift-wrapping :lol:
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

“I never expected her surprise to
wind up being so fun! And I’ve
got even more fun planned next.”

- from the video log of Madame Muse

BWEEEP... BWEEEP... BWEEEP

“All contestants, report to the playroom immediately.”

Muse just about spat out her drink at the sound of those squawking buzzers. What the hell was going on? That sounded just like the alarm they’d heard before the Fight for her Favor, but that wasn’t the same voice.

That was Mistress Citrine behind the mic.

She was trying to mimic the announcer from two days ago, but there was no mistaking her voice. Was this her favor? Access to the intercom? It had to be a trap, but that was just too obvious. Surely, there had to be more to it than an open invitation!

There was more to it: incessant alarms.

BWEEEP... BWEEEP... BWEEEP

“Alright, fine,” Muse groaned. She spoke as though she knew that that blonde Canuck was watching and listening.

She got up from her freshly broken in seat and did as Citrine instructed. She moved at a slow pace, on high alert for any signs of an ambush. She didn’t see anything of the sort, but she did come across Hawtrey and Vasilka on the way to the playroom. They looked just as perplexed, and Muse found it slightly reassuring that she wasn’t the only one who didn’t know what was going on.

But then a new thought occurred: Where was everyone else?

By the time they reached their destination, none of their questions had been answered. Miki was the only new face in the playroom. She was alone in there when the rest of them entered, looking around like some lost little girl. There was no sign of Mistress Citrine or any of the other dommes.

“What the devil is going on,” Ms Hawtrey whispered to herself.

Muse didn’t answer because she had no answer, although she did have an idea of what might come next. Citrine’s alarm was mimicking the one that had called them to the Fight for her Favor challenge. The next step in that had been a video message from the Queen Bee herself.

Muse fixed her gaze on the TV monitor mounted above their heads. It was inactive, just like it normally was 99% of the time, but she had a feeling that that wouldn’t be the case for very long.

She was correct. The dark screen turned blue for a brief second as it acquired a signal, and then she appeared. Mistress Citrine was leaning forward with her face in the camera as she awkwardly booted it up. She was all dressed up in a shiny latex bralette and skirt, with long latex arm warmers, and thigh high boots. She was dolled up as well with some glam makeup. As far as looks go, Citrine had gone all out! But for what occasion?

Citrine stepped away from the camera, and Muse got a better view of the background. The dolled up diva was standing in an empty room with good lighting and dark walls. It wasn’t a room that Muse recognized. The camera seemed to be picking up a faint jingling sound, but its source was nowhere to be seen.

A gleeful smile spread across Mistress Citrine’s face, and she waved to the camera. “Hellooo, ladies! So kind of everyone to answer my call!”

Everyone? Muse looked around once more. There was only the four of them staring up at the screen.

Citrine continued. “As you may recall, I’ve recently earned a favor from the Goddess, and it as yielded bountiful riches. Riches that I would love nothing more than to share with all of you.”

She walked forward and leaned her face into the camera again. She filled up the screen, but it was still apparent that the camera was moving. “My fellow dommes, welcome to the auction!”

She stepped aside, and everyone in the room gaped at the monitor.

Displayed on the screen in a neatly arranged line was Lady Estela, Scarlett, Icy Fyre, and Velvette. Each one of them was stripped naked and locked up from head to toe in shining steel. Even their gags were steel! Scold’s Bridles, to be exact. Good looking ones too. Their polished chrome covered just about everything beneath the wearer’s nose, and riveted straps of steel bent over and around the wearer’s heads like a trainer-sytle gag. You didn’t see gags like those often, but Citrine had clearly managed to scrounge up everything she needed in Dungeon Devine.

Below their metal gags was a two-inch wide steel collar with a ring welded at the front. Velvette turned to the side for a split second, and Madame Muse caught sight of some heavy-duty manacles locked on her wrists. They appeared to be chained very close together behind her back, and were connected to another chain running down to her ankles. There, it branched off and connected to a pair of shiny ankle cuffs. The chains were long enough to allow each of them to stand, but none of them were walking out of there anytime soon.

None of the chained-up girls looked pleased to be there, but none of them had the option to leave. Velvette and Icy especially looked as though they were allergic to the camera’s gaze. They avoided eye contact with the camera at all times, and instead had a scornful glare aimed at their blonde captor.

How had Citrine done it?! What favor could have possibly given her the upper hand on half of the-- wait… where was Jynx?

“Say hello to my coffle of captives,” Citrine announced like some fantastical showman. “They’re hot, they’re feisty, and they’re up for sale!”

Citrine cooled her boastful temperament down and looked to the camera. It somehow felt as though she were looking straight at Muse, and the seasoned madam realized that that was probably the case. How else could Citrine run an auction? She must be tapped into at least one of the playroom’s cameras.

“You’re all smart enough to know how an auction works, but you should know that these femme fatales can’t be bought with dollars and cents. If you want ownership of this sexy property, your payment will be submission to me. Submission for how long, you may ask? Well, that all depends on your bids!”

Muse raised an eyebrow. So that was Citrine’s game? Not too shabby, but they still had an option to walk away and leave Citrine hanging. The gears turned inside Muse’s head, and she thought hard on what her best option was.

Mistress Citrine didn’t give them any time to think, though. She was an aggressive saleswoman, and she relentlessly pressed on with the auction. She clasped a leash onto Velvette’s collar and tugged, pulling the bald young girl away from the line up and onto center stage.

“The first from our coffle is the vivacious Velvette! This item features a smaller set of breasts, but they are extra perky and guaranteed by the seller to be 100% authentic!”

She reached over as she spoke and fondled her prisoner’s bare breast. Muse could hear Velvette’s protesting growl over Citrine’s sales pitch, and she liked what she heard. Citrine tugged again and walked Velvette around in a small circle, making sure to display every part of her prisoner while she spoke.

“It may be petite, but it can take whatever you throw at it. Just look at how spankable the trunk is on this item is!”

She landed a hard slap on Velvette’s ass, and Muse let out a quiet giggle.

Citrine stopped her little parade and turned to face the camera. “Domestication is still a work in progress with this one. It may try to bite, but trust me, you’ll have fun biting back. Bidding starts at one hour! Do I have any takers?”

There was no response, but Citrine didn’t let up. She was a surprisingly good auctioneer. She spoke loud, fast, and incessantly. Muse’s eyes had been glued to the television, but as the bidding started, she was able to turn away and glance at the others. She saw them glancing back.

Muse’s ear caught the number ‘fifty’ from the speakers. Citrine was lowering the price, but there were still no bids. No one had decided what to do next, including Madame Muse. Was she really going to go along with Citrine’s game and sell herself for a session with Velvette?

It seemed like a laughable notion. Bargains like that wouldn’t win her the competition, but neither would inaction. Muse had floated her way through the whole week, and Bee likely wouldn’t think highly of that. And there was something else, too. In the midst of all Citrine’s bluster, she had said something that ignited a spark in Madame Muse. She was inspired, and she wanted someone to play with.

Muse looked long and hard at Velvette. She really was pretty…

“Half an hour,” Citrine blurted. “Half an hour, or the auction will retain ownership of this property! This is your final chance. Going once… going twice…”

Muse raised her hand.

Citrine’s face lit up and she pointed straight at the camera. “Half an hour! Madame Muse has bid! GoingoncegoingtwiceGONE!”

Muse felt everyone staring at her, but she could do nothing but grin. She kept her eyes on Velvette as the bald girl was skirted into the background. Citrine made Muse’s purchase lay face-down next to a small pile of padlocks on the floor. Citrine grabbed a padlock and used it to shorten Velvette’s chains, locking the dehumanized slave into a hogtie.

Citrine made sure to keep talking as she worked. “Congratulations to Madame Muse! All purchases will be collected after the auction has closed. The next item on our list is Icy Fyre, and this is an opportunity that you don’t want to miss out on! You’ve seen this one bound and gagged many times before, and now is your chance to grab it by the leash. Bidding starts at two hours!”

Two hours now? Muse was suddenly very glad to have gone first. The auctioneer was raising her prices. For a little while, it looked as though no one would bid, but Muse’s participation must have emboldened the rest of the crowd because Queen Vasilka raised her hand next. She wound up purchasing Icy in exchange for an hour with Citrine.

Icy was hogcuffed on the floor next to Velvette, and Scarlett came next. Mistress Citrine drew lots of attention to the gothic slave’s alluring curves, and Ms Hawtrey bought her at a price of two hours.

Scarlett was hogcuffed, and Citrine brought up what she called ‘the Brazilian stock’. Lady Estela was flaunted for the camera as a bidding war kicked off. Hawtrey and Vasilka both seemed to really want a second slave, but the bids went up by a half-hour each time, and neither one of them seemed keen on letting their debts add up.

In the end, it was Miki that made the final buy. The bids had reached four hours when Miki threw up her hand like a schoolgirl trying to get teacher’s attention. “Me! Me! I bid!”

Citrine could not contain her giddiness. “Going once… going twice… Sold to Miki for four hours of servitude!”

She didn’t put Estela on the floor with the others. She actually seemed to forget that anyone else was there as she strutted over to the camera and leaned in with one more smile. “Thank you, everyone, for participating! You may return to your rooms and wait patiently. I will come around shortly to complete our transaction. And ladies…” Citrine winked at the camera. “Make sure you’re dressed to kill!”

The transmission cut out, and the dommes were left in silence. In the reflective black screen that remained, Muse could see herself smiling.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A truly fascinating chapter! The idea is grandiose :)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

What a great idea with the auction!! Mistress Citrine is a genius :)

[mention]TomYi[/mention] I truly do not know how you came up with this story but it never fails to amaze me!!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Thanks for the praise and the committed reading!
Red86 wrote: 3 years ago I truly do not know how you came up with this story but it never fails to amaze me!!
Believe it or not, this was actually inspired by Ru Paul's Drag Race and all the other unbelievably corny reality shows that my gf puts on for background noise 24/7. :roll:
mfree13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mfree13 »

Loving the story so far. Any info on when the next part will be released?
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

mfree13 wrote: 3 years ago Loving the story so far.
Thanks! It's nice to see that Alpha Domme hasn't been forgotten.
mfree13 wrote: 3 years ago Any info on when the next part will be released?
Well, I've got over a month before my term is done. In that time, I have at least 5 assignments, 2 essays, 3 exams, 2 group projects that I'm currently carrying, and a 400-page novel to read.

So... probably not many updates in the month to come.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hey [mention]TomYi[/mention] hope you are doing well. I was just curious if we might be seeing a new chapter in the near future? No rush, I know you've been busy with college. I definitely miss reading new updates to this story!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

[mention]Red86[/mention] and believe me, I've missed writing it. Things have gotten hectic in this final stretch of my term, but the end is in sight.

I've had a new update half-done for maybe a month now. I just haven't found the time to complete it.

Hang in there. Alpha Domme is not over!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

“I love it when a plan comes together!”

- from the video log of Mistress Citrine

Mistress Citrine knocked on the door, and Madame Muse opened up. The redhead had done precisely as Citrine had instructed. She had waited in her room and donned an exceedingly lascivious corset in preparation for her time with Velvette. Muse was additionally wearing a shiny latex skirt and some thigh-high latex boots with what appeared to be six-inch heels. The veteran madam was all dolled up and ready to dominate, but so was her visitor…

Citrine smiled. “Well, don’t you look all ready to go.”

“As do you,” Muse responded. She looked around and added, “all by your lonesome.”

“Correct,” Citrine said.

After realizing that that was all Citrine had to say, Madame Muse pressed on. “I thought you said that you’d come around and complete our transaction?”

“Correct,” Citrine repeated.

She smiled as she watched the gears turn inside Muse’s head. It was so copacetic to see the revelation cross Muse’s face as she ascertained Citrine’s plan in real-time. When it had all come to her, Muse just relaxed her shoulders and chuckled. That was as good a reaction as Citrine could hope for. She even detected a modicum of admiration in the old girl’s eyes.

Muse sighed. “But our bargain isn’t complete until I’ve fulfilled my end, is it?”

Citrine cracked an exultant smile. “Correct.”

Until that point, Mistress Citrine had been holding her hands behind her back. Not the greatest pose for an aspiring Alpha Domme, but at least it provided some discretion. Citrine stretched out her arms and revealed to Madame Muse the items she’d been hiding: a black leather collar with faux fur lining and a jingling chain leash, and a leather monoglove armbinder which Citrine had rolled up like a scroll only to unfurl before Muse’s eyes.

Muse chuckled again and shook her head. “Ever the schemer, aren’t you?”

“It wasn’t much of a scheme. All we did was make a deal,” Citrine cooed. She pointed a finger down and spun it in a slow circle, signalling Madame Muse to turn around. “I mean, did you really think I was going to hand over your purchase before you’d paid the fee?”

The approval in Muse’s eyes was unmistakable. She said, “I guess that’s not how auctions work,” and then she turned around and pressed her hands together behind her back.

Citrine beamed as she slid the monoglove up Muse’s arms. She’d been so quick to accede, and that was just how Citrine liked it. There was no resistance as the armbinder was laced up, pressing Muse’s arms together from top to bottom. Citrine ran the straps over Muse’s shoulders, crossed them over her chest, and slid them under her armpits before buckling the armbinder in place. There was no escaping that now, but Citrine still tightened another small strap around Muse’s wrists for good measure.

Next, the blonde queen held up the collar in front of Muse and shot her a promiscuous grin. Seconds later, the collar was strapped around Muse’s neck. Citrine always loved the collar. It had some mysterious way of making a girl look cute, naughty, sexy, and submissive all at once. And when a leash was added, it sent another very clear signal. It told everyone that the one holding the leash was in complete control. Over the course of the day, Mistress Citrine had pulled on more leashes than anyone else had all week! The showrunners could make a montage out of it! She was on fire, and the best was yet to come!

“Now, my lovely guerdon, let me take you to your purchase…” Citrine said.

Citrine led Muse down the hall, towards the playroom. The bound madam wasn’t surprised, of course. Anyone could vaticinate that she’d be taken there, but nothing could have prepared her for the spectacle therein…

Citrine shoved the door open like a boss, towed her prisoner in behind her, and swaggered into a bondage extravaganza.

Everyone was there. Everyone. All of them bound, ball gagged, and facing each other in a big circle. The slave girls from the auction were every bit as naked as they’d been before, but the others had come dressed to kill. Citrine couldn’t decide which ones she liked better.

Velvette was leaned back against a stretching rack. The torture device looked as though it had come out of the Dark Ages, although it’s mechanisms had been disabled to prevent any real harm from befalling its victim. Still, it did a damn good job of keeping Velvette stretched out across its surface, cuffed hand and foot.

Next to her was Lady Estela, kneeling on a wooden platform with her hands held in the air by some heavy wooden pillories. Another set of pillories built into the platform forced Estela to kneel in place with her legs apart.

Icy Fyre stood naked against a St Andrew’s Cross, all spread out and held in place by tight leather cuffs. She had a much more pugnacious temperament than the others, and needed a larger sized ball gag to help keep the volume down.

The same could be said about Jynx the Mynx, who was brawny enough that Citrine had decided that it was necessary to keep her in steel bondage. It was simple but brilliantly effective. Jynx stood naked on a steel plate with a single adjustable bar rising from its centre. The bar was crowned with a steel phallus that penetrated deep inside Jynx’s womanhood. So deep that Jynx had no room whatsoever to lower herself. She could do nothing but stand tall atop this one-bar-prison, growling into her large ball gag and pulling at the wide steel manacles that held her wrists behind her back.

Scarlett was all scrunched up in a cage. The cage was so small that it may as well be called a kennel, and it offered little comfort for its contents. At least it included pillories for Scarlett’s head and wrists in the front, as well an opening in the rear that nicely exposed her pulchritudinous ass. The cage was even sturdy enough to suspend from the ceiling, dangling her at eye level with everyone else.

She wasn’t the only one suspended though. Queen Vasilka was strung up amongst the others in a set of nylon straps. It was a cheap but sturdy contraption that held Vasilka above the floor with her arms and legs bound (with a little extra help from some zipties). Between the zipties and the rudimentary straps, a monkey could have rigged that up, and it conspicuously angered the resident rope queen to be immobilised by such a layman’s device.

Ms Hawtrey was wearing an antediluvian outfit and bent over a spanking bench. Her arms and legs were strapped down tight against the bench’s sides, bending her over with her ass in there, just waiting to be struck.

Miki was mounted atop a wooden horse. Luckily for her, this horse had a nice padded saddle. She was the only one that Mistress Citrine had used rope on. Of course, it was just a crotchrope. It ran between her legs and up her spine, connecting to her hands that had both been strapped into some inescapable padded mittens.

Madame Muse did a good job concealing her consternation, but Citrine apperceived it nonetheless, just as she had with all the others. After all, who wouldn’t be nonplussed by a scene like this?

Citrine smiled at Muse. “Surprised?”

Muse slowly smiled back. “I see you’ve been hard at work.”

“It’s not work if you’re having fun,” Citrine giggled as she tugged on Muse’s leash. “Now come. There’s one more spot available...”

That spot was right between Velvette and Miki. Citrine did say that she would take Muse to her purchase, after all. She led Madame Muse to her spot, where a steel chain hung quietly from the ceiling. On the floor below it laid a ball gag and a spreader bar, three feet long with a leather cuff at either end.

Citrine turned her final victim to face inside the circle of captives. Muse’s legs were spread apart and cuffed in place. Then, Citrine bent her over and pulled her arms up behind her. Muse’s armbinder was tipped with a steel ring which Citrine padlocked to the hanging chain, locking her prisoner in a strappado.

Citrine squatted down in front of Madame Muse. She picked up the ball gag and displayed it to Muse while grinning from ear to ear. Mistress Citrine always loved ball gags. They were iconic for good reason. No other gag could look so sexy and so degrading at the same time. It was the trademark of a libidinous bitch, and Citrine had one strapped into the mouths of eight dominas! Soon to be nine…

“Open wide,” Citrine cooed.

Madame Muse didn’t need any coaxing or force. She just shot Citrine a playful look and accepted the gag.

“Good girl.” Citrine loved saying that line. She’d whispered it quietly enough that only Muse could hear, just as she had done with everyone else in her new harem.

In the centre of the bound and gagged assembly was a small trolley that carried Mistress Citrine’s tools, including a timer. With Muse now trussed up and ready for action, Citrine strode over to the trolley. A smile filled her face as she picked up an exceptionally long flogger and playfully ran it through her fingers.

“Now that the gang’s all here,” Citrine loudly announced, “I imagine you want to know how I did it?”

The general response was growling and muffled curses. Especially from the auction slaves that had already heard the story. Citrine chuckled and said, “That’s unfortunate,” as she reached over and activated the timer. “Because your time with me starts now. I could spend that time recounting my accomplishment with you all…”

She spun the flogger above her head and cracked it inches from Jynx’s face. “…or I could be brusquer in my treatment of you.”

There was no protest this time. Citrine said, “very well,” and she told them everything. She told them all about her brilliant adhesive invention, of which she had a substantial pride. It had all the tensile strength of an n-Butyl cyanoacrylate, and all the flexibility of a 2-octyl cyanoacrylate. It even had some bacteriostatic properties as well. Had her dissertation examiners been more appreciative of that, she may very well be sporting the title of ‘doctor’ instead of ‘mistress’.

Citrine was well aware of her smug aura, but if there was ever a time that warranted braggadocio, this was it. Besides, scientific discourse was one of the few topics Citrine didn’t need to be so breviloquent about. At any other time, she was forced to withhold her garrulousness and adhere to a more colloquial vocabulary. Nobody likes a sesquipedalian, after all.

Citrine’s little invention relied on the same polymerization process as Dermabond. So, naturally, depolymerization could be achieved with a liberal application of acetone or Vaseline (which was easy enough to find in Dungeon Devine). But by the time the adhesion had been removed, its victims were already in Citrine’s clutches. Sadly, what with her limited supply and certain dommes being more conscientious than others about locking their doors, it was impossible to trap everyone with that same trick. Knowing this, Citrine had been forced to arrange her little auction. Once half of the competition was under her heel, a bit of stipulation was all it took to collar the rest of them.

Muse and Miki were the only ones who actually seemed engaged with Citrine’s speech. Everyone else looked either perplexed or frumious. It didn’t matter. Surely, someone in the audience would appreciate Mistress Citrine’s ingenuity. Everyone else could at least appreciate her domination.

Once she was done with her tale, Citrine spun her flogger around and around, building its momentum. “…and that’s how we all got here!”

She stretched her arm out and spun around in a complete circle. The radius of her reach was just long enough to reach her prisoners, and she carried enough momentum to get in a decent hit on most of them. The cacophony of nine muffled cries further fueled Citrine’s perfervidity, and she cachinnated giddily as she swung another sweeping strike!

CRACK!

“Mmn!” Velvette winced and squirmed on the rack.

CRACK!

“Hrrmph.” Vasilka swayed in the air from the force of the strike.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Citrine practically danced around her circle of torment, her ebullience lending a bounce to her every step as she cracked the whip again and again. It was like a game of Duck, Duck, Goose, except no one was the goose and Citrine was dishing out much more than just a tap on the head. She never hit so hard as to be pernicious, but that was irrelevant. What mattered was her clear and uncontested dominance.

She had been thrown to the wolves, and emerged as top dog, standing triumphant over her ennead of captives. This could be the zenith of Mistress Citrine’s domination career! Ninety-nine subsequent seasons of Alpha Domme wouldn’t be able to yield results as prodigious as this! Citrine felt like a Brobdingnagian subjugator! A nonpareil conqueror! A motherf**king queen!

She savoured every second of it because she knew that it wouldn’t last. She would have to let Muse go free with Velvette in half an hour, then Vasilka and Icy, then Hawtrey and Scarlett, and finally Miki and Estela. But for now, in this fleeting moment, she was on top of the world. For the next thirty minutes, Mistress Citrine would be the empress of Dungeon Devine!
Last edited by TomYi 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Now this was a nice surprise to see a new update today! This would be a sight to see with the scene Mistress Citrine created :) As always, great update!!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Nicely done. A great balance of action and atmosphere as Citrine shines in the spot light. Although I wonder if the first to be released will turn on her and take control of the circle.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago Now this was a nice surprise to see a new update today! This would be a sight to see with the scene Mistress Citrine created :) As always, great update!!
It's been a long time coming. Good to be back!

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago Nicely done. A great balance of action and atmosphere as Citrine shines in the spot light. Although I wonder if the first to be released will turn on her and take control of the circle.
I guess you'll have to wait until the next update then ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic