Come and Get It (self-M, M/M) - Chapter 2 is Up!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Come and Get It (self-M, M/M) - Chapter 2 is Up!

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Sorry if there isn't really any real bondage in this story. I hope it's still enjoyable.

I have what some people might call an obsession. I prefer to call it admiration.

My object of affection is Clyde Roberts, 28 years old, freelance writer, single. He lives in the apartment complex right before mine. With his meticulously styled dark hair coupled with his lean and tall frame clad in pressed suits, he is the epitome of male beauty for me.

For over six months, I've been carefully observing him, investigating him, dreaming about him. I dream about capturing him.

Yes, capturing. I know he's way out of my league so my hope of being with him is using force. I can't imagine a world where Clyde would be interested in some punk like me.

So, I plan.

I plan to approach him from behind when he's struggling with keys at the front door. I'd wrap an arm around his shoulders, pulling him to my chest as I press a chloroform soaked rag over his face. I'd feel his arms trying to fend my arm off in vain, as his long lashes flutter shut and his muffled moans fade gradually.

I'd wait until he's fully unconscious and then carry him to my house on my shoulder. No witnesses in my dream.

I'd plan binding those long limbs to his body in yards of rope so that he finds himself unable to move when he wakes up. I'd plan to cover his mouth with my shirt so he can't call for help. I'd plan to make him mine.

But I don't plan today. Today, I watch him.

Clyde never closes his curtains, his simple yet elegant room is all open for me to see. After coming back from work, he usually showers but not this time. He instead strips in the middle of his room, as if to give me a show.

My breath hitches and my eyes zero in on the tan skin and dark hair that's bared. Clyde's fingers move tortuously slow, unbuttoning his shirt one by one and slipping out of his dress shoes in what feels like an eon.

Before long, he stands naked aside from a pair of black, low-cut boxer briefs and his watch. He moves his hand along with defined abs and lifts his gaze while fondling his pec.

Our eyes met.

I froze at where I stand but Clyde seems calm. He reaches to the nightstand, taking a roll of... tape? Just when I think he can't surprise me more, he picks up one of the socks he left on the floor and stuffs it between his lips. Then he pulls out the tape, holding it over his mouth and (again, slowly) presses it over his mouth. The inscription over it is unmistakable.

sammorrisattitudephotoshoot_by_heman11_ddvlhbp-pre.jpg

Clyde quietly wraps the tape around his head a few times, sealing his sock inside. I feel myself growing painfully hard when he rips off the tape and smooths it over. Even from a distance, I can tell the gag is solid and will do a fine job at keeping him quiet.

Perhaps it shouldn't be a big shock when he does a beckoning sign with his finger, evidently inviting me.

I rush towards his house as fast as humanly possible. When I arrive at his flat, Clyde is waiting for me, still gagged and semi-naked. The audacity! Anyone could have come and snatched him before I get there.

Panting from running, I practically growl and push him inside. Throwing Clyde down to his own bed, I climb atop him but not before pinning his wrists above his head with one hand.

It takes me a few minutes to clear my head. The man of my dreams is lying under me, offering himself on a silver plate. This close, I can smell the cologne and sweat on him. He's even more gorgeous up close, all stubble and hard muscle and soft skin and disheveled hair. His eyes are attentive.

I gulp, feeling his hardness under me.

"What were you thinking, presenting yourself like that? You're outright begging for someone to come and lay hold of you." I grabbed the roll of tape he discarded before. "I'll make sure you can't dare to do something like that."

When I start taping his wrists mercilessly, Clyde also begins to thrash and let out muffled cries but I'm sure I didn't imagine the glint in his eyes and the crease on his gag that shadows a smile.

I have no idea what Clyde's expectations from me are but I'll give it my best shot at surpassing them.

Time to prove what my admiration is worth.

THE END
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Whoa... super hot, and I love that Clyde actually gagged himself! Very, very nice work, my friend.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Masterful!

Superb!

Clyde seems like a hot boy ready to go! I agree having him gag himself was a great read!

Voting for a prequel... Since the rest of this story was extrapolated immediately in my mind :lol: i wanna know what led to Clyde doing doing that...
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Fantastic. And, yes, it cries out for a sequel!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent start. I voted for a prequel as I'm curious how Clyde knew, however a sequel is also requested because you can't stop now!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

By the virtue of heavy demand, here's a sequel, a little longer this time. Our hero is still unnamed but I included a picture for you to visualize him better.

I appreciate any feedback.

Chapter 2:

It’s been a couple of weeks since Clyde invited me into his house and I still have a hard time believing what we have right now is real.
Gorgeous guys like him don’t just throw themselves into me.

We get along surprisingly well. A muscle-head like me and an author who looks like a tuxedo model.

I recommend him the groups I listen to and he lends me his aftershave.

My only concern is that he doesn’t seem to be particularly impressed by me. I know this sounds weird but compared to how I nervously wait in our “dates”, struggle at small talk and eagerly tie him and worship his body as if I have to prove myself… Clyde always keeps his cool.

He always greets me with a creased suit and a glass of scotch at hand, looking like he just came out from a noir movie. No matter how tightly I bind his wrists or legs, his lips stay in that jaunty smile of his, until I shove my sweaty gym socks between them, in which case, he smiles with his eyes.

I still have no idea why he wants to be bound and dominated so much and why he picked a random guy like me to do that. I feel like I’m just a kid, entertaining him with my naiveté.

But this time I’m determined to make him the one who’s taken by surprise.

I enter Clyde’s house with the spare key he gave to me.

My duffel bag is filled with the equipment I’ll need. I’m dressed in trackies, sneakers, and a wife-beater. I usually try and dress for impress (which still makes me feel underdressed compared to Clyde) when I’m meeting him but this time I want to look more ragged. There are thin, black leather gloves on my hands.

I cut the power from the fuse panel and draw the curtains. As a final touch, I wear a cheap mask I brought with me to hide my face. Hiding behind the coat hanger, I start to wait.

I don’t have to wait for long. Clyde returns from the work early but it’s already dark outside. After opening the door, he drops his briefcase with a sign and tugs his tie. His hand finds the light switch in the dark but nothing happens.

Even in dark, I see him faltering and that’s when I make my move.

I jump on Clyde, wrapping my arm around him and press his arms to his torso. I don’t give him a chance to yell: my gloved hand clamps over his mouth and push his head to my shoulder.

He is tired of the work and caught by surprise. I’m also bigger, younger, and stronger than him. I know I can’t hold Clyde for too long but I just need a few minutes.

Clyde struggles against me, I can feel his warm, tight back on my chest and hear his controlled but accelerated breathing. He didn’t recognize me. Good.

I feel an excitement I’ve only felt in our first meeting. I drag Clyde’s resisting frame to a leather armchair near the bed. Forcing him to sit down, I straddle him. I know he’ll start yelling as soon as I take my hand off his mouth, so I pulled out my used jockstrap from my pocket and stuff it into his mouth as soon as I retract my hand.

It’s a big and crummy wad of cloth so Clyde can’t spit it out easily. Still, I have to hurry. With the rope I kept at arm’s length, I tie his wrists together with palms facing each other. I pull his arms over his head and tie the end of the rope to the back of the armchair, leaving his armpits and chest defenseless.

Clyde tries to kick me while working on the jock in his mouth, so I took off his tie and wrap it around his head. It’s wide enough to cover his lips.

Now that he’s secured, I get up and open the power.

With the lights on, I can see Clyde better: He wears a navy suit with a white shirt, both sinfully tight on him. His dress shoes are black and well-polished. He’s panting, face flushed with exerted effort. I soak the sight of his frown, a rare expression on his face. The tie around his mouth highlights the color of his eyes.

I don’t want my voice to reveal my identity so I work in silence.

I stripped Clyde of his pants and shoes. Underneath, he wears white briefs with black accents and long, dark blue dress socks. He tries and succeeds at kicking me at stomach so I use more rope to attach his ankles to the corresponding tights, effectively frog-tying him.

Lastly, I unbutton his shirt, revealing the hairy pits and chest I love so much. Clyde tests his bonds, his eyes darting between my mask and the door. He looks deservedly nervous. Maybe he waits for me, unknowing that I’m already here.

Now it’s time to break his cool façade. I take out the roll of tape on the nightstand (there’s not much left, we both like to use it) and rip a strip to cover Clyde’s eyes.

Now that he can’t see, I took off the mask that was bothering me. Then I kneel and start mouthing the bulge in his briefs.

Clyde whines to the jock and tie gag but he can’t move his legs or arms. All he’s able to do it squirm and moan, which only arouses me further.

With one hand, I reach out and play with his nipples. They are not very sensitive but it still adds to the stimulation. I keep licking and sucking the front of his briefs until it’s soaking wet and semi-transparent but the tight cloth confinement gives him no release.

I keep this up until Clyde is muffling a beg for a release. But I’m not nearly done.

For hours, I tease the sexy writer I bound and gagged in his own house. I worship his whole body with my mouth and hands, giving special attention to his nylon-clad feet, armpits, neck, and chest.

When I’m taking a break, I tape a vibrator wand to his crotch for not letting Clyde relax.

In the end, I take us both in my hand, jerking the two of us simultaneously. With our rock-hard erections rubbing together, we quickly came. Clyde’s gruff groan behind his gag is music to my ears.

Dazed and tired, I press a long kiss to Clyde’s sweaty forehead and slick his hair back. It’s time to go.
But first, I need to complete my statement.

I attach two clothespins to his nipples, earning an exhausted moan from him. Finally, I tape the vibrator wand back at his tender length where Clyde’s briefs darkened from his cum, keeping it working on the low setting.

I gathered my stuff, adjusted my clothes, and left the house whistling. I know Clyde can get out of that ropes on his own, even if it takes a while. One part of me feels a little guilty for being so harsh.

But I still can’t wait to see how submissive he’ll act when at our next meeting.

At our next meeting, I find myself tied spread-eagle to Clyde’s bed in my boxers.

To say I am astonished would be an understatement.

Tugging the ropes around my wrists to confirm I’m in fact not be going anywhere for a while, I look at Clyde.

“I thought you prefer being tied up.”

Clyde looks over his shoulder from where he checks the impressive collection of ties, handkerchiefs, socks, and underwear to decide how he’s going to gag me. He’s dressed in a fancy housecoat and looks annoyingly neat after wrestling me down.

“I usually do. But after the stunt you pulled last week, I figured I might settle the score.”

“How did you get it?” I whine. “I wore a mask and I never spoke.”

Clyde’s signature grin returned. “You smelled like the aftershave I lent to you.”

Opening his housecoat, he reveals that he’s wearing nothing but bright red boxer briefs I gave to him under it. He approaches me with a pair of wool socks at hand.

"Also, I know your touch everywhere."

I groan and laugh until Clyde cleave gags me. As he starts kissing me over it, I admit defeat. There’s no way I can win against this guy.
It’s a good thing I don’t mind it.

THE END
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Soooo hot! It's great to see Clyde tied up again, and turning tables as well! Amazing work from you as usual. This has been an awesome story! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I loved this chapter! The attack on Clyde was wel executed and loved seeing him in a different scenario, not to mention that the little surprise in the end with the narrator tied up was quite welcomed! Good job man!
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Excellent, as always. You have this incredible knack for subverting and exceeding expectations with your writing. This story took several interesting turns, but all felt so natural. Great work
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Somehow I'd missed part 2 of this, which means I had a treat when I found it. We still don't know how or why, but these guys were made for each other. Absolutely top shelf stuff here.
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Very nice story, it's nice seeing the way Clyde got tied up and I can see these two will definitely escalate things and tie each other again. awesome work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic