Causality (F/M, FF/M) (Part 18 Added - 30/10/23)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Part 8

July 2015

It's fair to say that the scene I'm greeted with in the front room is not what I expected from this evening. I find the five girls - Rosie, Emily, Melissa, Louise, and Emily's friend Sarah - in various positions and emotional states around the room. If Rosie, stood beside me, wasn't so cross, I would the almost renaissance painting-like image in front of me quite funny.

Rosie's older sister and her friend are sat closest to us, looking like they wish that they could disappear right now. I don't know Sarah that well, but it does look like she's trying to suppress a smile.

On the far side of the room, Melissa slouches on a tired looking brown leather sofa, guilt etched onto her face.

Finally, Louise, the liveliest of all of them, and the only other person standing, stares out the French windows in the direction of the parked cars in front of the house. Judging by her less than stable stance, she's obviously quite drunk.

"Why are you here?" Louise says suddenly, turning around, looking very confused at the sight of me.

"It's getting late, I think maybe you should get ready for bed," I say the first thing that comes to mind, not really sure what Rosie expects me to do here. Louise ignores my comment and goes to open the windows that lead outside.

"I locked them, Louise," Rosie says simply when the windows don't budge.

"Why is she trying to get outside?"

"She wants to go somewhere in the car or something, I don't really know." Rosie's exasperation is clearly taking its toll on her; she looks very tired. "She won't listen to us, I thought maybe you could help."

Sighing, I walk up to Louise and try to gently usher her away from the windows. "Come on, it's too late to go anywhere now."

"I'm not tired!" Louise lets go of the handle and faces me. "Let's go out and have fun..." Her speech is slurred and all over the place. I'm not even sure if she realises what she is saying. I notice a set of keys in her right hand.

"Why don't you put those keys down and take a seat, we could all do with some sleep," I say with as much calmness as I can muster.

For a moment, Louise looks into my eyes directly, and I think that she is going to agree, until she begins to speak.

"I should have known you'd be like this - why can't you just be fun instead of doing whatever she tells you to!" Louise blurts out, brazenly pointing a finger at Rosie, behind me. "That's the only reason you're here, isn't it? Or is it because you lost all your money to the boys?"

There's a few snickers from around the room; I can't tell from whom. Rosie though, is decidedly not happy. "That's enough now. You need to apologise, Louise." She says sternly, marching over to us.

For her part, Louise continues, as if forgetting the first part of what she said. "Come on, I'll show you and the rest of those boys how to really play poker..." She grabs hold of my arm, trying to pull me towards the door from which I entered, but I stand firm. Her words are still just as slurred, and even though they were directed at me, her wayward gaze is fixated on the wall behind me and Rosie.

I go to respond, but Rosie beats me to it. "Right, everyone out. Show's over. Louise, you need to drink some water now." She speaks forcefully but is clearly trying to hide the desperation in her voice. I know better than to disagree at this point, and go to leave the two of them behind, ushering the rest of the girls to follow.

Once everyone else is out of the room, I spare a glance back and see Rosie guiding a slightly more docile Louise onto the sofa, with a glass of water in hand. Has she snapped out of it? I can't be sure, but it seems like Rosie has things under control.

--

December 2018

I try and shuffle into a more comfortable sitting position on the floor while Louise and Rachel debate what to do with me next.

"You sure? What do you want me to do?" Rachel asks, sparing an excited glance towards me. Looking up, I notice that Rachel seems almost awestruck expression at the prospect of becoming involved in our 'game'.

"You wait here and keep an eye on him, I'll go get some stuff," Louise responds, carefully stepping over me and strutting out of the room, leaving me alone with Rachel for the first time.

She examines me closely, her face marked with intensity, without uttering a word. There's an almost hungry look in her eyes - something primal, a look that I'd only really seen from Louise before. Rachel wears it differently though, as if there is a reluctance, or hesitation behind it. I can only guess what she's thinking.

"You're very lucky," she says finally, her features calming and returning to normal again. "Lou is verycool. Though I suppose you already know that if you're willing to let her do thisto you."

I hum my agreement and nod my head. I suppose it's true; with anyone else this would be embarrassing, but with Louise, it's reassuring.

Rachel looks me up and down once again, her exact thoughts a mystery to me, but the basis of them is becoming clearer. The sound of Louise coming back down the stairs breaks the silence, and Rachel leans back on the sofa.

"That tape gag suits you. We should make you wear it more often." Rachel offers her final thoughts before Louise re-enters the room, while I try to make sense of her housemate's intentions.

"You behaving yourself?" Louise asks me mockingly, ruffling my hair. I grunt in annoyance, but I know that she likes the sound.

Once Louise returns to her seat, I notice the plethora of supplies she has brought with her: a few coils of rope, a couple of scarves and the roll of tape used to gag me earlier.

"Ooh, what shall we use first?" Rachel runs a hand through the pile of materials, though she seems to aim her question more towards me than Louise.

"I think his legs are looking a little bare, wouldn't you agree?" Louise rather unceremoniously lifts me up onto my feet; with my ankles bound I can keep my balance fairly well, but I avoid trying to move.

"Definitely! You thinking more ropes?"

"Yeah - wouldn't want to hurt his legs with the tape," Louise responds, giving my cheeks a firm squeeze. "Would you help me get him on the sofa?"

Rachel nods happily, and the two girls get up so that I can take their place; they carefully help me sit down before turning me, before finally lifting my legs up so that I am lying on my back. The sofa isn't quite long enough for me to fit, so my feet are left dangling over the armrest; I wriggle them in the air, pointlessly.

Strangely, this is quite a comfortable position, even if there is no real way for me to move. I feel myself gradually sinking into the soft, cushioned material of the sofa, and with my arms folded on top of me, they won't be crushed underneath me.

In my comfort, I almost forget that I'm tied up, until Rachel lifts up my legs and perches on the edge of the sofa, rope in hand. Louise holds me in place and helps Rachel tie my legs together, first below the knees, and then just above them.

Whereas I've learnt with Louise that she likes to artfully prolong any sort of binding process, Rachel wraps the ropes around my legs with real urgency, like she is in a hurry to see the finished product.

"There we go! What do you think?" Rachel exclaims, after knotting off the second rope. I involuntarily moan a little as the rope tightens, eliciting a giggle from the culprit.

"Pretty good job, I'd say. You want another?" Louise offers, passing a third rope to Rachel.

"Sure! We don't want him hopping away, do we?" Rachel gladly takes the rope and spends a moment, eyeing up a spot to place my next binding. Glancing at Louise, she carefully lifts the dressing gown slightly to expose my thighs more and decides that my legs aren't secure enough yet.

It's funny really, there's no way I could get anywhere without falling over in my current bindings, not to mention how difficult it would be for me to haul myself off the sofa, that seems to be absorbing my bound form more with each passing movement.

Ignoring my moans of complaint, Rachel rapidly ropes up my thighs, tightly cinching the knot off. "It's a shame you already gagged him, Lou! I'd have loved to do the honours myself!" The hunger in Rachel's eyes returns as she surveys her handiwork with great satisfaction. My legs now feel fully welded together.

Rachel's mischievous binding of my thighs has the unintended consequence of partially exposing my underwear, much to my embarrassment. It's fair to say that I am somewhat excited, mostly because of my situation, and the presence of Louise. It doesn't go unnoticed.

While Rachel giggles at my exposure, Louise is far less surprised.

"So predictable..." Louise says with a tut, shaking her head, before generously moving to pull down the gown and cover up my excitement. "Anyway, do you want to budge up so we can sit down again?"

Incapable of responding, I just grunt in annoyance, trying to demonstrate my inability to move like this. The girls just laugh and begin to strategically lift me up so they can return to their seats.

In Rachel's case, she only has to lift up my feet to sit down, lowering my legs onto her lap afterwards. Louise meanwhile opts to sit with her back to the armrest, facing Rachel, so that she can sit cross legged with my head nuzzled in her lap. She idly plays with my hair while talking to Rachel.

As before, they continue talking about day-to-day, mundane topics while mostly ignoring my presence, save for the fact that this time, I'm on the sofa with them.

After a short while, Rachel acknowledges my presence again. "Lou, I think he's enjoying this a bit too much," she says, placing her hands on my bare legs.

Beneath me, I feel the soft nylon of Rachel's tights rubbing against the underside of my thighs as the pair of us move slightly; in my case, to get comfortable, but as for her, I'm not sure why she's fidgeting so much.

"Hmm, he's not this quiet normally, maybe you're right." Louise looks down at me, cocking her head to one side slightly as she tries to read my expression. On the one hand, being at Louise's mercy is always enjoyable for me, but something about Rachel's presence is leaving me unable to fully relax.

"He's just being stubborn, he knows that I like to hear him moan," Louise concludes after a moment, patting my cheek condescendingly.

"Well maybe we need to show him who's boss then!" Rachel suggests, a menacing glint in her eye. Louise looks to me for any sign of genuine discontent; while I would prefer this to remain just between Louise and I, I know how this works - I show her that she's in charge, and then I get rewarded. I remember her earlier promise that we wouldn't stay downstairs all day.

Looking up into Louise's eyes, I make up my mind, and decide to give them what they want - this time. She and I share a look, understanding each other. When Louise's lips curl into a wry smile of approval, I play my part, struggling a little and offering muffled protests through the thick gag.

"Good idea," Louise says finally, holding me still, "you got any ideas?"

"As a matter of fact, I do." Getting a glimpse of the look on Rachel's face as she speaks, I suspect that my resistance won't just be for show for much longer.

To be continued...

--

Author's note - Hope you all enjoy this next part, all the feedback is really appreciated and I'd love to hear what you think is going to happen next!

[mention]Lost_the_keys[/mention] [mention]scarfgagged[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Wolfling[/mention] [mention]Boundcurious[/mention] [mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Meghan386[/mention]
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Glad to see more! I'm loving the scenes of both timelines, really add a lot of layers to all the characters!
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I'm so glad you tagged me in, I'd somehow missed everything since I last commented! It's still great, I'm still enjoying it, I'm still slightly jealous - not that I massively fancy bringing a third party into my marriage IRL...
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] - Thanks, I'm glad to see you're still enjoying the different sides of this story, I really appreciate your continued feedback too!

[mention]Boundcurious[/mention] - Thank you, glad to hear that you're all caught up, and jealous of the main character, I assume?

My stories
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

[mention]Rtj65[/mention] indeed, jealous of your protagonist 😊
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

[mention]Rtj65[/mention] I fell a bit behind on reading this story. Actually decided to give it a re read and have caught back up! The jumping around with the timelines has been different, yet very interesting. Definitely an enjoyable read and I look forward to more chapters!!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Love the characters, they are really well described and I can get a clear image of most of them.

Thank you for writing this story, I hope to read more.
Lammermoor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lammermoor »

Another great story that I'm happy to see has continued while I've been off the site. Look forward to seeing more!
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

This is great! I'm excited to see what Rachel brings to the table!
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Wow, great story again. Look forward for more :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

I just discovered this story and it's one of my favorites! Maybe there will be another part in the future!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Thanks to everyone who has given feedback on the story so far, I do really appreciate it! It's been a while since I updated this, since I was fairly conflicted on where to go with the story next, but I've come back to it and have a much clearer idea going forward now. I want to try and post chapters more regularly from now on, so I've written a bit further ahead before posting to give myself a head start. The following chapter (Part 9), is done, as is most of 10 and 11, so I will aim to post those in the next couple of weeks as well. I'm going to tag those who've commented before for visibility as well - [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Meghan386[/mention] [mention]Lost_the_keys[/mention] [mention]scarfgagged[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Wolfling[/mention] [mention]Boundcurious[/mention] [mention]Roboticrobin20[/mention] [mention]Lammermoor[/mention] [mention]Pseudonym[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] [mention]Fandango[/mention]

As always, please enjoy the next part, and any feedback is appreciated!

--

Part 9

July 2018

Sometimes you don't have time to be nervous, even if you want to be. Today, as I hurriedly get ready for the day, is one of those times, yet I’m nervous anyway. Having only just stepped out of the shower, I rush into my room to get changed.

I glance at the time; I have about twenty minutes before Louise is supposed to arrive. She's notoriously on time when she's looking forward to something.

As I quickly begin to get changed, I hear my phone ringing from across the room. It's Miles. Knowing how much my friend likes to talk, I don't have time for this. Leaving the phone to go to voicemail, I put on my nicest black jeans and a blue and red checked shirt, scampering across the room to check how I look in the mirror.

Instinctively, my hands go to try and fix my hair. It's always partly out of place, somewhere, and today is no exception. I'm overthinking this. As I force myself to take a deep breath, and calm down, the phone stops ringing, and Miles' voice chimes into the room soon after.

"Hey man, just wanted to catch up – feels like it's been a while! And I got a couple of plans in the works, but I'll tell you about it when you're free, speak to you later!" The message comes to an end, and I feel a slight pang of guilt. I'm blowing him off to spend time with a girl, and not for the first time. And it’s not even as if Louise and I are anything serious yet, even if I do really like her.

Once I finally convince myself that I am presentable enough for Louise, I pace around the room nervously while I wait for her to arrive. Had I run a marathon earlier this morning, I would probably still find the energy to pace around. Hopefully I’ll relax by the time that she gets here.

Fast forward a few minutes, and I definitely haven’t relaxed by the time I hear the doorbell ring downstairs. A sharp intake of breath later, and I make my way to the door, opening it to let Louise in.

“Hey, you,” Louise says playfully, before I invite her inside, and we share an affectionate hug.

“Long time no see,” I joke once we separate, and though she rolls her eyes at me, the flirtatious smile that she arrived with remains. Louise has her hair done up in a neat braid, bringing out the striking features of her face all the more.

“I know, I almost thought you might not recognise me,” Louise says sarcastically, while slipping off her shoes just inside the door. There’s no danger of that happening any time soon, and she knows it.

“Likewise, are you sure you’ve even got the right place?” Although I’m only joking, part of me is still coming to terms with the fact that we are really doing this. I see Louise in a completely different light now to how I did only a few months ago, when we were just friends. Was my relationship the only thing that had stopped this from happening before? I have no way of knowing.

“Well, I’m pretty sure that I left a bag with some of my things here a while ago…” She says with a knowing wink, and I’m immediately reminded of what we did here a few weeks ago. Or rather, what she did…

“Of course, you did. You want me to fetch it?” I ask her, hoping that I’m not blushing too hard.

"Relax, it's fine, there's no rush," Louise says reassuringly. "I just want to spend some more time with you." My surprise is probably obvious, but I’m also not disappointed, to my further surprise. That’s not to say that I’m not looking forward to being at Louise’s mercy again, I just enjoy spending any sort of time with her, I’m finding.

“Okay, you wanna watch some TV or something?” I ask, as casually as possible.

“Sure, whatever you want.” Louise flashes me a warm smile and follows me further into the house. I lead the way into the living room and offer her a seat. “Such a gent, aren’t you?”

“I try.” After she perches herself on the sofa, I take a seat next to her by the armrest, leaning one arm across her shoulder.

Louise leans into me, lifting her feet up onto the sofa as she positions herself on one side. I slowly let my hand rest on her waist, and she flinches slightly, letting out a small yelp.

“Sorry, is everything okay?” I say, reflexively moving my hand away.

“I’m fine silly, that just tickled a bit. You know that I’m not made of glass, right?” She says, a sly grin appearing on her face as she looks up at me. Glancing at her rather sheepishly, I return my hand to her waist with a bit more purpose this time. “Just so you know, you don’t have to be so careful around me,” Louise adds.

“I guess I just get nervous around you, because… you’re in charge most of the time.” Louise chuckles, but not in an unkind way.

“That’s not why you’re nervous, trust me,” she says assuredly.

“And what makes you say that?”

“Because you’re not the only one who’s nervous.” Louise sits up slightly so that we can face each other properly. I might not have the best eye for subtext, but even I can tell what she’s getting at here.

“I’m afraid that I’ll screw something up. We’ve got a good thing going and I don’t want to lose that,” I admit, already feeling relief at getting some of this off my chest.

Louise smiles reassuringly. “I know just how you feel. Look, I wouldn’t be doing any of this with you if I didn’t like you. You know what? Let’s make a deal – we both stop second guessing ourselves and just do what we want, and if either of us isn’t happy about something, we talk about it.”

“I’m sure we can manage that.” I nod, feeling more self-assured.

“So, if you want to touch me, just do it! I trust you, okay?” As is so often the case, Louise’s voice soothes me.

“I get that. I guess it’s hard for me to know since you like to make sure that I can’t touch you, or anything like that.” I shrug, though I’m beginning to think that there’s more to our dynamic that I had realised.

Louise laughs in her typically infectious fashion. “You know that the trust goes both ways with what we do, right? God, there’s no way I could show you that side of me if I didn’t trust you,” she explains reassuringly. “And besides, we’re not always doing that, are we?”

Her words put things in a different light for me, I haven’t really considered quite how much she’s been putting herself out there for me. Sure, I know that she has done this sort of thing with other people before, but not to this extent. Maybe my preconceptions are just a product of how naturally confident she seems to me.

“That actually makes sense. I think I’ve just been assuming too much about you until now, I’m sorry. Things have just changed a lot between us recently,” I admit, in what can only be described as a huge understatement.

“That’s okay, it’s understandable. I suppose it must have been quite a shock to you when I first tied you, right? Look, I want us both to know that we each trust and like each other. Forget what you thought of me before, consider this a blank slate for us.” Louise smiles, placing her hand on my shoulder and looking into my eyes. When she looks at me like this, it’s like she’s looking through me, but I find it comforting; it makes me feel seen. She grins again, adding, “and for what it’s worth – just because I’m often in charge, doesn’t mean we’re not equals.”

--

December 2018

I can only guess as to what Rachel has in mind, but it's making me nervous. The look in her eyes, suggestive of a girl totally in her element, doesn’t fill me with confidence either. “Keep an eye on him, Lou, I’ll be right back!” There’s a definite spring in her step as she stands up and heads out of the room.

“Oh, don’t look at me like that, you’re having a great time,” Louise says once we’re alone, placing a hand on my crotch to prove her point.

“Shm fhmr,” I grumble, fidgeting a little while trying not to be too distracted by Louise’s hand, which she refuses to keep completely still.

“You’ll be fine, whatever it is can’t be that bad, I know Rachel,” Louise says almost dismissively, but she can’t completely hide the wicked grin on her face that I know all too well. She proceeds to use her other hand to gently rub the tape over my lips. “It’ll be a shame when I have to take this off later, but I guess all good things must come to an end.” She leans down, bringing her lips close to my ear. “Besides, I’m sure I can find another use for that mouth of yours,” she whispers sensually.

My eyes widen at that, and I no doubt turn an even deeper shade of red. Now I’m even keener to return upstairs, but maybe that’s just what Louise wants. Sitting back upright, she grins at me knowingly, and ignoring my gagged pleas.

At this point, I hear footsteps as Rachel re-enters the room, noticing that she’s carrying a small bowl with her, though I can’t tell what’s inside. Above me, Louise cranes her neck to see what Rachel has brought back with her.

“I worried that you might be getting too hot in that dressing gown, so I brought something to help you cool down!” Rachel says excitedly, letting Louise look in the bowl. She then crouches down beside me, and I can finally see the bowl’s contents – ice cubes.

“Nhhmmhmpph,” I complain, shaking my head and looking towards Louise hopefully.

“What are you pouting at me like that for? I don’t make the rules,” my would-be saviour says dismissively, a sly grin spreading across her face.

“Lou, you literally do make the rules,” Rachel corrects her, before nonchalantly lifting up my legs so she can return to her former seat.

Pretending that this is a sudden realisation for her, Louise touches her chin in thought. “Oh yeah, I do, don’t I?” Despite this fact – as well as my attempts to guilt her – no intervention is forthcoming. And with my attention focussed on trying to convince Louise to do something, the cold, sharp sensation that accompanies the first ice cube being placed on my leg catches me well off guard.

“Mmmmppggghh!” The resulting yelp of surprise I let out only makes Rachel laugh, and she swiftly places a second cube on my other leg, just above my knee.

“Aww, you should thank me, you must be getting hot under there,” she teases, pressing both of the cubes down with her hands to prevent me from shaking them off. Of course, the warmth of Rachel’s hands coupled with my own body heat soon melts the ice, but that doesn’t make the experience any more pleasant. Instead, my legs are soon left both cold and wet.

“You’re right, Rach, we need to cool him down,” Louise interjects, swiftly grabbing a pair of cubes from the bowl before promptly depositing them underneath the dressing gown on my chest. Unlike Rachel, she doesn’t even have to hold them in place; the fluffy pink gown does that for her. “They really make your fingers cold, don’t they?” She says casually. Rachel quickly agrees, but from my position, I don’t have much sympathy for them.

Despite my best efforts to control my reactions, the stinging cold sensation applied to various points on my body elicits a good deal of struggles and muffled complaints out of me, which only prompts a gleeful reaction from my tormenters, especially Rachel. “Aren’t you a lucky boy, being pampered like this?” She says teasingly, dragging her nails gently along the sole of my foot, causing another bout of struggling from me. There’s no doubt that if it wasn’t for the tight tape gag subjected to me by Louise, I’d be making a great deal of noise right now. Even so, I spot the characteristic, reprimanding frown that accompanies Louise’s face when she wants me to be quieter.

“Are you going to stop yelling for a moment so you can thank us?” Louise asks me, her face directly above mine. I know that this is all part of the game, getting me to do something that I don’t want to. Louise never really takes a heavy-handed approach to this though; she thinks that forcing someone to do something is boring. Coercing them however – that is what she’s truly after. We both know that I don’t have to thank them – and of course, why would I want to?

“Fhh whmmt?” I ask, though I realise that it’s not exactly easy to convey bitterness through a mouthful of underwear. Or anything, for that matter.

“How ungrateful,” Louise says, tutting. “Maybe this will persuade you.” Taking another pair of ice cubes, she places them on either side of my exposed neck, holding them in place. She raises the corner of her mouth slightly as our eyes meet, mine wide as I moan in response to the sudden cold, hers narrow with conviction. Louise subtly moves her fingers, sliding the cubes in a small circular pattern to expose more of my skin to the ice. As with all the others, they melt mercifully quickly, but leave a lasting impression. “All we’re trying to do is stop you from overheating, aren’t we Rachel?”

Rachel nods, watching all of this unfold with almost morbid curiosity. Her fingers to continue to idly brush against my feet at irregular intervals, just to add another level to my discomfort. At this point, I mumble some thanks in Louise’s direction, her point having been illustrated perfectly.

“Good boy. That wasn’t so hard, was it?” Louise coos, in the sort of language that is now becoming very familiar to me. From the other side of the sofa, Rachel giggles at the exchange. To try and reassert some kind of control over the situation, I narrow my eyes up at Louise to let her know that I’m not actually grateful for the application of the ice. The look on her face that she returns however, confirms what I already know – my reaction is exactly what she wants. Submission, but with some resistance. “Don’t act like you’re not enjoying this, we’ve been through this already,” Louise chides me.

“That’s clear for us all to see,” Rachel chips in, her attention focussing on the even more obvious bulge underneath the gown. Despite all of the torment with ice, my excitement hasn’t abated. Staring up at Louise with my head in her lap while she teases me will do that, I guess.

“So predictable, honestly. I’ll have to go and shove you in my wardrobe if you can’t control yourself,” Louise says, the nature of her threat in complete contrast to her matter-of-fact tone.

“I’m sure there’s something we can do about it. There’s still a couple of cubes left…” Rachel suggests, prompting me to glare at her this time. It’s pretty clear what she’s insinuating, and though I’m surprised with how comfortable she is with all this, Louise seems unperturbed.

“Good idea, pass them here,” Louise agrees, ignoring my subsequent pleas for them to reconsider, as Rachel passes her the bowl. After placing it on my chest, Louise unceremoniously lifts the hem of the dressing gown up, fully exposing my underwear. Rachel’s presence only serves to make this more embarrassing, and I avoid making eye contact with her. Realising that Louise is going to go through with this, I offer her a final pleading look. “Oh, chill out,” she says, and the girls both laugh at the awfulness of Louise’s pun. I’m not laughing however, instead watching nervously as Louise lifts the waistband of my underwear, preparing to slip the remaining ice cubes underneath…

--

March 2016

The distinctive voice of Billy Joel echoes through the bar as the song ‘Tell Her About It’ draws to a close. I have to hand it to Miles; going out somewhere that doesn’t exclusively play house music is a refreshing change of pace.

Although it’s not exactly late yet, I’m beginning to sober up following the first few rounds of drinks we’d had back at Miles’ shared house. When our group – consisting of a mix of our old group of friends who have come to visit Miles, and some of his new uni friends – left said house, I’d regretted not bringing a coat, but I’m glad not to be burdened by one now, especially because I always end up feeling boiling hot in places like these.

Opposite me, Miles gently sways from side to side while bobbing his head up and down in time with the music, occasionally sipping a strange looking cocktail that neither of us can remember the name of. “You look funny,” he says, clearly trying hard not to slur his words.

“Uh huh,” I say with a quick nod, just as I feel a gentle nudge in my side.

“Having fun?” Rosie appears next to me, her complexion living up to her name. She looks stunning tonight, in a figure hugging, green cocktail dress.

“Oh yeah, not as much as he is, though.” I gesture towards Miles, who clearly isn’t listening while he peers into the bottom of his glass.

“What even is this?” He mutters, frowning as he swirls the remainder of his cocktail, as if that will reveal its secrets to him. Realising that we’re both looking at him, Miles looks up suddenly, his eyes darting between us.

“Have you done something to your hair? You look different.” Miles frowns, peering at Rosie.

“You asked me that about five minutes ago, Miles,” Rosie says, sounding almost exasperated, though I can tell that she sees the funny side.

“Huh, I don’t remember that,” he says loudly, talking over the music that continues to play. “But you have done something to it, right?” Rosie shakes her head, rolling her eyes before turning back towards me.

“Say, you wouldn’t happen to be on your way to the bar, would you?” says Rosie, batting her eyelashes at me playfully.

“I guess I am now. What are you having?” I respond with a shrug. The drinks could cost a literal arm and a leg in here, and I’d still probably consider taking her order. Listening in intently, Miles raises his glass in a strange, sort of triumphant way.

“Bring me another!” Yeah, he’s definitely drunk.

“Finish your slush puppie or whatever the hell that is first, mate,” I suggest while I fish out my wallet and turn towards the bar. I’m about to make my way over before hesitating. Beside me, Rosie apparently notices my reluctance to move away, and she leans forward to look past me.

“Look, the sooner you get it over with, the better. The pair of you are making this far more awkward than it needs to be.” Rosie’s encouragement is enough for me to realise that I’m probably just being ridiculous, and I nod, before finally heading to the bar. The source of my concerns is sat delicately on one of the stools that has clearly seen better days, speaking with a slightly older man, probably around thirty. Or rather, being spoken at.

“All I’m asking is five minutes of your time. That’s all I’ll need,” the man says, leaning against the bar, side on.

“I’m sure you’re perfectly capable of disappointing me faster than that. You wouldn’t the first,” says Louise, clearly avoiding eye contact with the man as she waits for the bartender to finish pouring her own drink. While this is going on, I approach the bar and take my place to the other side of Louise, glancing towards her out of the corner of my eye.

“Hey, get in line man, I was talking to her first!” The man calls out, leaning across Louise inconsiderately to berate me. There is a decidedly unimpressed look on her face as he invades her personal space. The smell of alcohol permeates the air in front of me while he speaks, his mouth slightly agape.

“I’m just here for a drink, so you can relax. For the record though, it looks like you’ve embarrassed yourself enough as it is, so I’d cut your losses and leave if I were you.” It’s probably not wise for me to potentially rile this guy up; he has a clear height advantage on me, that much is obvious even as he hunches over the bar, but I’m not completely sober yet, so that probably has something to do with it. He goes red in the face; whether it’s due to anger, embarrassment, or simply the drink I can’t tell.

Before he can muster a response, the bartender decides to step in. “That’s enough now, leave each other alone.” He turns to face the other man in particular. “You can go now, if I catch you hitting on students in here again, you’re barred. Got it?” That appears to strike a chord with Louise’s unwanted suitor, because he soon slinks away in a huff. The bartender sighs, before apologising on his behalf to the pair of us. Remembering the reason for coming here, I order a couple of drinks for Rosie and myself before my attention returns to Louise.

“I don’t need you to defend me like that,” she says to me, sipping her drink.

“You’re welcome. I’ll remember that next time you need someone to stand up for you,” I reply, a bit coldly. There’s an uncomfortable tension between us, and we remain in silence for what feels like a long time after that. The drinks I ordered appear in front of me, and I accept gratefully.

“I thought you were avoiding me,” Louise says simply to break the silence, her tone softening, turning so that she can properly face me.

“I don’t know…maybe I was. I thought you were avoiding me too,” I say, running a hand through my hair nervously.

“It doesn’t matter. I think I owe you an apology,” says Louise, looking down in a slightly guilty manner.

“That depends on what you’re apologising for.”

“I’m sorry about the things I’ve said about you, and for everything that happened last summer. I was out of order.” She takes a breath, and it’s clear that it’s a relief for her to get this off her chest.

“Thank you, apology accepted. I’m sorry for being rude just now.” I faintly smile, and some of the tension between us is released. “I still don’t really understand why though,” I add with a slight frown.

“Why what?”

“Why you said the things you said,” I explain.

“It’s frustrating to watch you sometimes,” she says after a sharp intake of breath. I frown, taking another drink.

“I’m frustrating to watch? What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You can be so funny when you want to be. Or kind. Or just interesting, I guess…” She trails off, as if she’s forgotten what she is going to say, before recomposing herself. “I just think that sometimes you just go along with whatever other people say. You don’t need to be so… agreeable all the time.” Louise admits, although she shrugs once she’s finished speaking as if she’s not really sure of herself.

“I guess I can be something of a people pleaser,” I concede, looking at the pair of drinks positioned in front of me.

“I’m not saying that’s a bad thing, I suppose it just winds me up for some reason,” Louise laughs now, and everything feels much more comfortable. I realise that I’ve probably blown this entire thing out of proportion in my head, but at least things aren’t as awkward now.

“Well, I’ll try not to wind you up any more. Better to be annoying than disappointing though,” I say with a smirk, carefully picking up both drinks as I prepare to return to Rosie and Miles. Louise raises both of her eyebrows in surprise, seemingly caught off guard.

“I’ll be the judge of that.” Louise grins wickedly and rises to her feet to head away from the bar as well, our conversation coming to a natural end. Just as I’m about to leave however, she speaks up again. “Oh, a word of advice – feel free to ignore it, of course – but if you don’t tell someone when something’s bothering you, they probably won’t tell you either,” Louise lets the words sit with me, before picking up her drink and heading back across the floor to join the rest of our friends. I remain still for a moment, trying to figure out what she might be referring to. Was she talking about Rosie? I should probably talk to her, I decide.

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Woo Hoo!!! Very excited to have this story back.

I'm always interested in story telling that plays with perspective and linear structure and I love the ambition of what you're doing here.

More than that, as far as the actual tie up games go....I like the way you use relationships and dynamics to heighten the experience. I always think that tie up games are best as a dance between multiple people. That dance can be anything from a tango to a flash mob. But the best ones are a back and forth with both captors and captives reacting and adjusting based on what the other party is giving them. And you write the dance very well.

Glad to see that you're continuing this story and are getting ahead of the narrative. Life gets busy, so I always understand why stories here get put on the shelf. But it's always nice to see a story that's been dormant for a moderate amount of time rev back to life.

Keep up the great work.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago Woo Hoo!!! Very excited to have this story back.

I'm always interested in story telling that plays with perspective and linear structure and I love the ambition of what you're doing here.

More than that, as far as the actual tie up games go....I like the way you use relationships and dynamics to heighten the experience. I always think that tie up games are best as a dance between multiple people. That dance can be anything from a tango to a flash mob. But the best ones are a back and forth with both captors and captives reacting and adjusting based on what the other party is giving them. And you write the dance very well.

Glad to see that you're continuing this story and are getting ahead of the narrative. Life gets busy, so I always understand why stories here get put on the shelf. But it's always nice to see a story that's been dormant for a moderate amount of time rev back to life.

Keep up the great work.
Thanks, I'm really glad that you're enjoying it! I get what you mean about it being like a dance, or at least an improvised one in my mind, it's so completely different to any other form of interaction that you can have between two or more people.

I am placing a lot of emphasis on the ongoing relationships between the characters in this one to give the tie ups more meaning, so it's good that it's coming across well. Of course, the non-linear narrative can make this a challenge, as I'm deliberately leaving out parts of the story for later, but I'm doing my best to portray the characters as they are in that point in the story, without giving too much away.

Like you say, the back and forth between captor and captive is the most interesting part for me, because it allows things to go in different directions, rather than them just thinking/feeling the exact same thing constantly.

My stories
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

This story just gets better and better! Thank you for continuing, you write it so well.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Tie_me_up91 wrote: 1 year ago This story just gets better and better! Thank you for continuing, you write it so well.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it, the next part should be up this weekend

My stories
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Part 10

January 2015

“Miles, as much as you want to be active, there are plenty of reasons why we can’t go skiing.” Rosie’s voice chimes in diplomatically while my friend sips his coffee. I take a drink of my own, wincing slightly as the fluid almost scalds my tongue. I’m grateful for the warmth though, considering how cold it is outside the cosy coffee shop the three of us have taken refuge in.

“Look, I can see why you might be hesitant, but I’m sure ol’ Casanova over here will help you if you’re worried about learning,” Miles responds to Rosie wryly, despite both of us knowing that her skiing ability is probably not her main concern. Opposite him, my girlfriend rolls her eyes. She might have taken offence if it was coming from anyone else, but Miles has always had a charm that makes it difficult to be annoyed with him, at least not for very long.

“That’s not the compliment that you think it is, Miles,” I say, shaking my head. “And you know I’ve never been skiing; I doubt I’ll be much help.” Beside me, Rosie shrugs as if to agree with me.

“In any case, we have to book sometime in the summer; that’s the only time everyone will be free,” Rosie says simply. “Not to mention that skiing will be too expensive.” Rosie’s practical side is definitely a good thing for our friendship group in situations like this; we had all talked about going on holiday somewhere for a while now, but an actual plan has so far eluded us all.

“Who says we even need to invite everyone? Too many cooks, am I right?” Miles jokes, a trademark grin spreading across his face. It gets a laugh out of me, but Rosie shakes her head. I can see a slight smile on her face from the corner of my eye, though.

“You can blame it on me if it all goes wrong, but I’m not letting anyone feel left out.” Rosie has always been one to put others first, and her kindness is probably the first thing that comes to mind when I think of her.

“I’ll have my pitchfork at the ready! In all seriousness, I guess you’re right. Maybe Spain, Italy, somewhere like that? I don’t mind looking into some places,” say Miles, folding his arms. “Do either of you have any ideas?”

“I don’t know, I’m happy wherever really. Either of those places sounds good,” I say with a shrug. Beside me, Rosie doesn’t look too impressed.

“Now we’re getting somewhere,” she says sarcastically. “It’s fine, I found a few places that might be worth looking at, I can send them to you both later if you like. And I’ll talk to the girls – I’m sure they’ll have some more ideas too.”

“Thanks, Rosie. If I find anything, I’ll let you know,” Miles replies. For a short while after, our conversation turns to less pressing topics, before Rosie and I eventually say goodbye to Miles and make our way back outside.

“You could have been a bit more helpful back there, if I’m completely honest.” Rosie says to me, unable to hide the irritation in her voice.

“You’re right – I’m sorry. Look, when I said that I didn’t mind – I just mean that I’ll be happy wherever as long as it’s with you,” I explain. Thankfully, Rosie seems to be happy with my answer, and responds with a warm hug.

“Me too. And we’ll make sure that we some time to ourselves – wherever we are,” she says, a loving smile returning to her face.

“I’d love nothing more.”

--

July 2015

Figuring that Rosie has things under control with Louise, I decide to make my exit and return to the poker room. I’ll probably just get in the way and make things more difficult for my girlfriend if I stay. From the hallway, I can hear the murmuring of voices and occasional laughter from beyond the door on the right. The sound is accompanied by a beam of light spreading from the edges of the door into the hallway.

Opening the door, I offer an apologetic smile towards Miles before returning to my seat. The other guys look up to acknowledge my presence, before their attention returns to the table. “All good, mate?” James asks me, shuffling the pack of cards effortlessly.

“Yeah, everything’s fine. What did I miss?” I look around the table. It would seem that Jack is now out of the game completely, and although Miles still leads, James has made quite the turnaround, making considerable inroads into Miles’ mountain of chips.

“Not much. I would hardly call this a mountain, though,” Miles says modestly. His expression is still impossible to read beneath the sunglasses.

“What?” I ask him, confused.

“My chips. I don’t have that many, really. We’re playing low stakes, anyway.”

“But I didn’t say anything about that?”

“Sorry, James was just complaining about the so-called ‘mountain of chips’ he was up against. I was just setting the record straight,” Miles clarifies. Maybe I’ve had too much to drink tonight.

“Also, what do you mean, ‘not much’? I got eliminated, remember?” Jack complains from across the table.

“Did you? I hadn’t noticed,” Miles says, peering over the top of the shades in Jack’s direction. It’s genuinely impossible to tell whether he’s being serious or not. James chuckles, shaking his head.

“You’d still be playing if you hadn’t risked it all for a bloody phone number!” says James, preparing to deal the next hand. Turning to me, he pauses. “You want to be dealt back in?”

“Sure, but I’ll cash out after this round. It’s been a long day,” I decide, assessing my remaining chips. James nods and continues to deal.

“I still can’t believe Miles made that bet with absolutely nothing in his hand,” Sam chimes in, checking his new cards.

“Well, the so-called sensation’s loss is my gain,” James says coolly, before the hand plays out.

“Whatever, I’m just going easy on you,” Miles says, confidently sliding another bet into the middle of the table. For a moment, I notice a brief, wry smile from him. I suspect that cashing out right now is definitely the right decision.

While the rest of the hand plays out, I go through the motions, mostly just looking forward to getting some sleep, and I try to put the awkward events of earlier behind me.

--

July 2018

Following our illuminating conversation, Louise and I settle down together in front of the television. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed, though honestly, I’m not completely paying attention to what’s happening on screen. Something about this just feels right to me. I’m still not entirely sure what this is exactly – we haven’t exactly put a label on it – but I don’t mind that. Perhaps it takes some of the pressure off. Besides, I don’t want to meddle with something that’s working.

Louise stirs beside me, her head nuzzling against my side. “I could probably fall asleep like this if I wanted to,” she says softly.

“Wow, I’m that boring, am I?” I joke, glancing down at Louise, admiring the way her blonde locks cascade over her back and shoulders.

“Very funny. No, I’m just cosy, that’s all,” she clarifies. “You’d make a great pillow.”

“I’m honoured,” I reply, only half-joking while I run a hand through her hair. Any compliment from Louise is like gold dust to me. They might not be as rare as they used to be, but they are still worth treasuring. “Assuming that’s not all I’m good for,” I make sure to add, rather shamelessly fishing for more praise.

“Hm… I’m sure you’d make a good footrest too.” Louise says after a thoughtful pause. I genuinely can’t tell whether she’s actually trying to weigh up my potential worthiness as a footrest in her mind, or if she’s just messing with me. I’m learning that either is possible when it comes to her.

“So, not my dashing good looks, or my quick wit, then?” Louise sits up, turning her head to face me properly.

“I was actually going to say your modesty,” she says coolly, her eyes flickering with flirtatious intensity; it’s the look of someone who knows that I have walked right into a trap.

“Touché. I kind of walked into that one, didn’t I?” I respond, somewhat humbled. Is it really such a bad outcome though, given how much Louise seems to be revelling in this? The playful look in her eyes refuses to go away; if there is a visual equivalent of a siren’s song, then this is it. I realise that I’m probably staring at her. When did I last blink?

“Yep! Seems like somebody wanted their ego stroked,” she teases, condescendingly raising a hand to pat my cheek. “Don’t worry, you are good for more than just resting on,” she goes on, and I raise an eyebrow hopefully. Louise has me right in the palm of her hand – maybe I make this too easy for her. From where I’m sitting though, there are much worse places to be.

“I’m flattered. Do I get to find out what exactly?”

“Maybe I ought to show you,” Louise says ominously, and any bravado I might have had in this situation soon melts away. As much as I’d like to play it cool from here, I just can’t. Nodding my head, I wait with bated breath for Louise to elaborate; even though I have a pretty good idea of what she has in mind. “You’d better follow me in that case.” Louise stands up and immediately takes my hand in hers, giving me a suggestive look over her shoulder before beginning to walk. I have no doubt that she’d simply try pulling me along if I resist, but I’m in no mood to do that.

We walk in comfortable silence as Louise leads me up the stairs towards my bedroom; my anticipation building with each passing step. Upon arrival, Louise gestures for me to take a seat on the edge of my bed, to which I duly obey. I notice as she appears to look around the room, humming idly to herself. “Where have you kept my bag?” She asks suddenly, turning towards me.

“Oh yeah, of course. It’s in the cupboard over there,” I explain, realising that I probably should have given her this information before being asked. Resuming her humming, Louise quickly searches the cupboard before withdrawing the sky-blue rucksack that she had left behind during her last visit. Placing the bag at the end of the bed, I watch as Louise then steps in front of me.

“Ready?” She says simply, her tone soft and encouraging, in contrast with the plain, matter-of-fact tone she has been employing.
“I’m ready,” I say with conviction, nodding my head. With the formalities out of the way, a sly grin spreads across Louise’s face, and she promptly opens the bag.

“Lie down for me.” I know that I could resist her at this point – and I already have some idea of how that will go – but since our arrangement is still something of a novelty, I’m just happy to go along with things for now. Once I’m fully laying down on the bed, Louise deftly climbs on top of me, her thighs either side of my arms.

“You’re being rather well behaved today.” Louise gently guides my hands above my head towards the bedframe. Taking a singular rope from the bag behind her, she leans over me to tightly bind my wrists together, and to the headboard. Needless to say, I have had far worse views in my time.

“I’ve not had a reason to be anything else so far,” I shrug, reflexively moving my hands against the bindings to gain some familiarity with them.

“I can give you a reason if you’d like,” suggests Louise, leaning back and placing both of her hands on my chest. The wicked, but playful grin she gives off implies that she is more than happy to go through with that, and possibly has something specific in mind.

“Then I’d have to escape, wouldn’t I?”

“Really? And who’s had to untie you every time so far?” Louise quickly fires back, giving me an unimpressed look. “You seem a lot more confident than usual today. That’s okay though, I can put that right,” She teases, rubbing her hands over my chest.

“Even if I am, confidence is just an act for me. I’m sure it comes easier to others,” I say dismissively, thinking of all the people in my life who that applies to, and trying not to be too distracted by Louise’s hands.

“You’d be surprised,” says Louise knowingly, removing her hands and turning around to grab another rope. This one she loops comfortably around my ankles, cinching the resulting the knot before securing the loose ends of the rope around the other end of the bed frame. “Most people are just putting up a front. If anything, it’s those who seem the most confident that probably aren’t.” I sense that there is something deeper behind Louise’s words that I’m not quite getting, but before I have time to think about it any further, Louise turns around again. “As for your front though, I’m afraid that is going to be well and truly peeled back today.”

I take a deep breath. By now, I am securely fastened to my own bedframe, and I know that I’m truly at Louise’s mercy once again. Our eyes meet for a moment, before she glances away to survey her handiwork approvingly.

“Do you know why I like tying people up like this?” She asks me.

“You like the power trip?”

“Not exactly. I like seeing how it changes someone. How they change for me. I told you earlier that I don’t want you to be so careful around me. Do you know why I said that?” The question is clearly rhetorical, as Louise doesn’t wait for me to respond. “It’s because that’s not how you are normally – you’re calm, laid back… cool, even.” For a fleeting moment it looks as though Louise blushes slightly, before she continues. “But when I have you like this… all of that melts away. When I have you like this – that’s when I want you to be nervous.”

I look up at her longingly, hanging on to her every word, her voice like soft velvet. As far as I’m concerned, Louise always looks gorgeous, but when she speaks like this, her features seem to glow. My reaction to all this simply proves her point, as I’m subdued, and speechless for the time being.

“You are allowed to speak, you know?” She teases me after a moment, casually brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear. It’s a subtle reminder that only she can still use her hands now.

“I was just listening,” I say finally, unable to think of anything more interesting to offer, annoyingly. At least I’m giving her what she wants, I hope.

“Oh, getting some practice in now, are you? Good thinking. In fact, my feet are beginning to get pretty warm…” As if to emphasise her point, Louise extends one foot to the side slightly and flexes it. I’m about to object to her implication, but a quick shimmy of her hips soon takes my mind elsewhere…

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

I loved this chapter, specifically the July 2018 section. I am fascinated by Louise. I admire her seemingly boundless confidence. As somebody who thinks that I lack that sense of confidence and assertiveness, I actually envy it. There were three particular parts that all struck me as quite wonderful.

First,
Rtj65 wrote: “You’d be surprised,”... “Most people are just putting up a front. If anything, it’s those who seem the most confident that probably aren’t.” I sense that there is something deeper behind Louise’s words that I’m not quite getting,
I enjoy the implication that she's just as anxious and apprehensive and flying by the seat of her pants as the rest of us. It makes her very relatable. And it also leaves me impressed with her ability to put up such a convincing front. She'd 100% have me fooled.

Second,
Rtj65 wrote:
“Not exactly. I like seeing how it changes someone. How they change for me.
This is something that I love about tying a girl up that will probably always go unspoken. This speaks to her confidence. I'd never say it because I worry about what that says about me as a person. But it's something that I definitely have thought about. I like that she knows who she is and what she's about and she feels self-assured enough to vocalize those things.

Third,
Rtj65 wrote: She teases me after a moment, casually brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear. It’s a subtle reminder that only she can still use her hands now.
I liked this part because it shows just how locked in he is. She probably WAS trying to tease him and yet I wouldn't have caught it if he hadn't explicitly stated it. I like to say that I read body language at a third grade reading level (possibly an American term). So some of her delicately crafted mind games would go right over my head. I'm glad that the narrator is a little more on her wavelength and is picking up on all of the thoughtful teasing that she offers.

Keep up the great work.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

[mention]Fandango[/mention] Thank you so much for the detailed feedback! I'm really glad that you're continuing to enjoy this, and it's great to hear your insight into some of the specific parts.
Fandango wrote: 1 year ago I enjoy the implication that she's just as anxious and apprehensive and flying by the seat of her pants as the rest of us. It makes her very relatable. And it also leaves me impressed with her ability to put up such a convincing front. She'd 100% have me fooled.
You're right, Louise is deriving her confidence from putting herself into situations where she is forced to be confident; I'm glad it's coming across well.
Fandango wrote: 1 year ago This is something that I love about tying a girl up that will probably always go unspoken. This speaks to her confidence. I'd never say it because I worry about what that says about me as a person. But it's something that I definitely have thought about. I like that she knows who she is and what she's about and she feels self-assured enough to vocalize those things.
I know exactly what you mean, for me it's part of what makes bondage a taboo topic, because in any other context, forcing someone to change in some way is questionable at best. You're right in that it's a big deal for her to admit that, especially at what is still a relatively early stage for them.
Fandango wrote: 1 year ago I liked this part because it shows just how locked in he is. She probably WAS trying to tease him and yet I wouldn't have caught it if he hadn't explicitly stated it. I like to say that I read body language at a third grade reading level (possibly an American term). So some of her delicately crafted mind games would go right over my head. I'm glad that the narrator is a little more on her wavelength and is picking up on all of the thoughtful teasing that she offers.
It's interesting that you say this, because I feel relatively clueless about reading body language sometimes, meaning I can sometimes read too much into certain things. I'm not going to say whether it was deliberate on Louise's part or not, I'll leave that up to the reader's imagination!

As I said before, at this point in the story, it's still early days for the protagonist and Louise. In the next couple of chapters, I will wrap up some of the scenes (including this July 2018 one) that are incomplete, but then there will be much more that takes place later on in the timeline I have planned, so you'll see how the relationship, among other things, develops.

Again, thanks for your support, it's much appreciated!

My stories
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Part 11

December 2018

Earlier, Louise and Rachel’s decision to ignore me while bound and gagged had been frustrating, but I would happily trade my current predicament for that, if it gave me a reprieve from the damned ice. Almost as soon as Louise lets go of the cubes, depositing them inside my underwear, I react in a predictably noisy manner. Despite the fact that the ice is already beginning to melt, these cubes somehow feel even colder than those that have come before.

“He sounds really happy, Lou!” Rachel chimes in gleefully, over the sound of my gagged pleas. The two young women subtly hold me in place while I thrash around between them, trying in vain to dislodge the ice cubes. “We’ll definitely have to do this more often,” Rachel adds, reiterating how keen she is on all of this.

“Mmhhnnmmppphh!” I shake my head, groaning in response. Given how often I am coming to visit Louise now, I’m not exactly enthused by the idea of this becoming a regular occurrence, although the sharp coldness being inflicted upon me by the ice is mostly responsible for that. There are perks to this, sure, but Rachel is still a relatively unknown quantity. I get the feeling that continued involvement on her part would lead to even greater torments than what I am enduring right now.

“Now you can see why I like him better like this!” says Louise, sticking her tongue out at me briefly. My resulting muffled protest is swiftly ignored.

“Oh yes, definitely!” Rachel’s eyes scan my body up and down with satisfaction. It’s difficult to tell from her expression whether she is simply satisfied by the sight of my effective bindings – which she contributed to, of course – or if there is more to it than that. I’m probably reading too much into it. “Looks like the ice did the trick too! Hopefully he will learn to control himself better next time.” Rachel gestures towards my crotch, before playfully winking at me. Indeed, the ice has certainly cooled me off, in a manner of speaking. I’m almost numb from the coldness, but thankfully the last of it has melted.

“Good, I’m sure it was really embarrassing for him before.” Louise grins, knowing that she’s really pushing my buttons. I know that she does all this for the reactions it gets out of me; perhaps that’s why she’s so comfortable with including Rachel.

“I bet. I hope he has the sense to thank you when you finally take off that gag,” Rachel says in an almost concerned voice.

“Oh, don’t worry. I’ll make sure that he shows his gratitude.” Louise looks right into my eyes ominously as she speaks. So much for cooling down then. It’s all part of the game – cycling between exciting me and calming me down, never quite allowing me to settle into either kind of mood. I simply can’t settle at all; the constant change in dynamic bothers me like the flickering of a faulty light bulb that can’t decide whether to stay on or off.

“I bet you will,” Rachel responds with a wink, that seems to be directed as much to me as it is to Louise.

At this point, the two of them return to their routine of idle chat, while mostly ignoring me. Occasionally I feel the brush of Rachel’s fingers against my soles, or Louise’s hands running through my hair, but if not for that, I would feel invisible. Fortunately, I no longer have to contend with the ice cubes, although the residual dampness afflicting the dressing gown is an uncomfortable reminder of the torment. Apart from that though, my position is surprisingly comfortable; Louise has clearly taken care to ensure that I can endure this for as long as possible. Wrapped in the fluffy gown and draped across the sofa between the two women, it all feels like some kind of perverse spa treatment. Not that I’ve ever had an actual spa treatment.

--

April 2015

“Why are we here again?” I ask Miles, staring at the rows of novelty headwear lining the stall in front of us. The bulbous, oversized eyes of a hat in the shape of a toad bore into me in a sinister fashion, prompting me to quickly avert my gaze from the velveteen nightmare fuel. Who even buys this crap?

“This is what you do at the fair, you explore,” Miles states, picking up a gaudy faux fur coonskin, before quickly discarding it with disgust when he feels the material. “But you don’t actually do anything,” he clarifies.

“I thought people came here for the rides. There’s people on the Ferris wheel,” I point out, glancing over my shoulder at the slow turning wheel looming over the rest of the fairground.

“I can only assume that they’re all desperate for tetanus,” Miles says cynically. Before he can continue his social commentary, the pair of us are joined by Louise.

“What are you two up to here then?” She chimes in affably.

“Oh, I’m just trying to find a hat that will make him look like less of a pillock,” Miles says nonchalantly, gesturing in my direction, while Louise stifles a laugh.

“That’s right – we’d get one for Miles as well but he’s a lost cause, sadly.” I shoot back in an exaggerated, sombre tone.

“I don’t know, I think you’d both look rather fetching in one of these,” Louise suggests, examining a large felt hat in the image of a red octopus.

“If you pay for it, I’ll wear it,” Miles proclaims, for a moment it looks like Louise is going to take him up on that. I look at the hat again; I’m not sure I could offer Louise the same deal. Maybe if I didn’t have to wear it for long.

“Don’t tempt me,” Louise says with a wink in Miles’ direction. She then turns back to me, giving me a polite smile. “Anyway, how are you? I’m not used to seeing you by yourself.”

“Erm…yeah, I’m pretty good thanks. Except I’m not by myself?” I reply, a bit taken aback. I’m not quite sure how else to respond. She spoke disarmingly, but it seems like there is something more to what she says.

“Well duh! I’m not talking about Miles, he’s always around. I mean I feel like I only ever see you attached to Rosie’s hip,” I don’t think Louise means it as a dig, but in some ways, it feels like one.

“I’m perfectly capable of doing things without her, you know? But I guess we only really see each other in a group setting,” I say defensively, feeling like a problem is being made out of nothing. Unless I’m drastically misreading the situation.

“I’m sure you are. It’s just an observation,” Louise says innocently, but I can tell that my response has got to her in some way.

“It doesn’t matter anyway. Never mind that, how are you?” I ask her, trying to shift the conversation before it gets uncomfortable. Behind me, Miles pretends to look through the hats again, but I can tell that he’s listening.

“Oh, I’m fine, thanks for asking. Look, I think I’ll go and find Melissa, I’ve not said hi to her yet,” Louise responds, excusing herself. Miles turns back around to acknowledge her, and they share a glance. “And if you want me to buy you anything, Miles,” Louise says to him, nodding towards the hat stall, “just let me know.”

After smirking and nodding at her, Miles watches her depart beside me. “You’re an idiot.”

“I’m sorry, what?” I ask, bemused.

“Really, man? ‘I’m sorry that I don’t like you enough to spend any time with you unless it’s with other people.’ Real smooth.” Miles chastises me, but not too harshly; it’s clear that he’s mainly just trying to get me to see things from a different perspective.

“I like her, Miles, but I was just being honest – we don’t spend much time together,” I admit.

“Well, maybe you should. We’re all friends; there’s no reason why you shouldn’t get on,” he suggests. “Besides, you never really know someone until you spend time with them alone,” Miles adds knowingly, but his face is impassive underneath its customary smirk. Reading Miles sometimes is like trying to hear colours.

“Is that something you genuinely believe or is it just one of your ‘pearls of wisdom’?” I ask sceptically. He has a penchant for dressing up bullshit in ways that would put the designers at London Fashion Week to shame. This is the guy who once convinced a teacher that a dog really did eat his homework. Twice.

“I say what I mean, and I mean what I say. You should try it some time.” Miles ruffles my hair patronisingly. As a man, it is imperative that no one sees this, so I immediately shrug him off before trying to playfully strike the back of his head. Miles dodges easily, laughing at me. “Come on, we should get back to the others.”

--

December 2018

After another few minutes of listening to Rachel and Louise cover riveting topics such as, “what is the correct way to pronounce ‘bath’?”, and which of their professors they would least like to run into in a dark alley, my patience finally wears thin. The dryness in my mouth certainly doesn’t help matters, and I consider how long I must have been tied up for; it must be at least an hour or two. I make a few grunts of discontent to grab Louise’s attention, which she finally affords me alongside an exaggerated eye roll for Rachel’s benefit.

“Have you cooled down now?” Louise says condescendingly, gently placing a hand over my forehead as if I have developed a fever. I narrow my eyes up at her, glaring, but she isn’t taken aback in the slightest. Louise is unwavering in moments like these; she raises her eyebrows as if to say: “Really? You think a slight glare is enough to throw me off my game?” I’m always eager to impress her, to earn her approval, and her unimpressed expression only serves to encourage me.

Remaining silent, I eventually shake my head when it becomes clear that, for once, her question isn’t rhetorical. That appears to assuage her, as her expression softens, and she ruffles my hair. Louise seems to think for a moment, continuing to stare down at me while she considers her next move. Without taking her eyes off of me, she calmly addresses Rachel. “Why don’t you go and fill up the ice tray, Rach? I might need some more later.” Louise doesn’t need to say why, that much is obvious, though I figure that it’s more of a promise than a threat, based on her tone.

“Of course!” Rachel says gleefully, patting my legs to prompt me to lift them for her. I look on as she eases herself from her seat and walks past me out of the room, giving me a passing wink. As soon as she is gone however, my eyes are back on Louise above me.

“You okay down there? Ready to go back upstairs?” Louise adopts a more caring tone as she caresses my cheek with one hand, examining the tape over my lips.

“Mmm-hmmmpphh.” I nod my assent; my mouth is really starting to dry, and I’m eager to be alone with Louise properly once again. Louise smiles, gently lifting me into a sitting position.

“Okay, let’s get you up.” She rises to her feet and moves in front of me to kindly untie my leg bindings; I wasn’t sure that I would get that luxury. I gratefully mumble my thanks, before allowing her to help me to my feet. While Louise gathers the loose ropes into a neat pile, I take the opportunity to stretch my legs. Rachel promptly returns to the lounge, having apparently prepared a fresh batch of ice in the freezer.

“Leaving already?” Rachel says teasingly in my direction, but there’s a hint of disappointment in her voice. Or at least, I think there is. It could just be my imagination. Louise grins and answers on my behalf.

“He has been rather patient.” Louise pinches my cheek playfully after putting down the ropes. “We’ll see you later though,” She adds, beginning to strut from the room. It’s only when I feel a tug around my midriff that I notice that Louise already holds the end of my ‘leash’ in one hand.

“See you later! Have fun,” Rachel says with a quick wave as we leave, not in the most graceful manner in my case. Thankfully, my embarrassment is short-lived as Louise soon has me back in the confines of her bedroom.

Closing the door behind me, Louise ‘encourages’ me to sit on the edge of her bed, while she tidies up a few things around the room. It’s a deliberate ploy to keep me waiting in a frustrated state. She has already admitted herself that I’ve been patient so far, so this is clearly a deliberate tactic. I try to grab her attention by calling for her through my packed mouth, eyeing up her shapely form involuntarily.

“Hmm? Oh, sure, you can wear my dressing gown whenever you come to visit, since you’re asking so nicely,” Louise responds, deliberately misinterpreting me. I see a sly grin appear at the corner of her mouth, even though she tries to hide it. Finally, she returns to face me, standing right over me imposingly with each leg just about either side of my own. She gently lifts my chin to lock eyes with me. “Make that sound you just made.”

I comply, the noise being more of a moan than any real attempt at speech. Her eyes light up with satisfaction. “There he is.” After apparently basking in this moment briefly, Louise takes a step back and promptly slips off her leggings, offering no explanation. She doesn’t need to.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” There is still a degree of playfulness in her voice, but Louise noticeably tones it down here, making it clear that she’s checking in on me. I simply nod, accompanying it with a little noise of approval to be extra clear. Louise smiles with apparent relief.

“You don’t mind Rachel being involved, do you?” Louise asks me. I tentatively shake my head, though my hesitation does not go unnoticed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll always be there,” Louise reassures me, though based on today’s events, I’m not entirely sure whether that should make me more worried. “Now, sit still while I take off your gag. I’m not done with you yet….”

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

It's quite a delight to return from a lengthy trip to find a new chapter to this story. I love the way that things build on themselves. There are a lot of great stories on this board featuring a lot of fascinating characters but the dynamic between Louise and unnamed narrator might be my favorite. The chapters set years earlier do a good job of providing background and informing on the mindsets and histories of these characters. And the 2018 chapters of their bondage adventures feature two characters who operate in the perfect stage of kink-based games...the stage where there is enough trust to feel comfortable and willing to explore but where everything is still new enough that every pushed boundary still gives you the jitters and ramps up the uncertainty.

I love the performative aspect of their games. They're definitely performing for each other. And Rachel's involvement changes that dynamic. She's a third party that needs to be performed for also. She changes the way Louise acts and the way the narrator acts in subtle but important ways. I always love a good variable to show things in a slightly different light. Louise, having played these games with Rachel before, has a clear comfort level with her roommate. I like that the narrator doesn't. It gives the story an edge and forces Louise to adjust her tact a little bit. Great work. You're one of the best.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

[mention]Fandango[/mention] Thank you so much for the feedback, it means a lot to me! I feel like it's high praise coming from you as well, since your own work is so good. I'm really glad that you're enjoying the narrative here, especially the dynamic between the protagonist and Louise, I'm doing my best to show how their relationship has progressed (and will continue to progress). As you say, the 2018 chapters are kind of like the 'honeymoon' period for the two of them, where everything is still fresh and exciting, and the dynamic is still being established. That's not to say that things will become routine and boring afterwards though!

You're also right about your assessment of Rachel - she is different to Louise and her involvement changes the dynamic. This won't be the last we see of her, but it will be a couple of chapters before she returns. In the next one I'll be wrapping up a few of the scenes that are incomplete, but after that there will be more of a focus on scenes set after 2018. Thanks again for your support!

My stories
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Part 12

July 2018

I can’t point to a specific moment where I fell under Louise’s spell, but as I look up at her now, I know one thing for certain – I am enraptured by her very essence. I’m still tightly secured to my own bed, my limbs outstretched in an ‘I’ shape. Every detail of my situation feels deliberate; my arms are kept as far out of the way as possible, and my fingers graze the vertical bars that make up the end of my bedframe – just enough to remind me of where I am, but not enough to fully grasp them. Not that that would do any good.

Things are a bit different to the first time Louise tied me up, though. That was like being pushed from a 10-metre diving board at a swimming pool. This is more like jumping from a 10-metre diving board at a swimming pool. You hit the water all the same, but at least I can see it coming this time.

“You’re thinking something,” Louise says rather suddenly, neatly placing the remaining ropes from the bag in a small pile next to my feet. It’s apparent that she has no intention of using these any time soon, and I get the impression that they are a visual reminder that Louise could tie me up even more, but simply doesn’t need to. Or they are a warning.

“I’m always thinking. Would you prefer if I didn’t?”

“Yep. I’m going to wear you down and make you go completely mad for me, until every thought and idea you’ve ever had slips away, and you’re just a mindless, empty shell who only knows the words, ‘Yes, Louise.’” She leans towards me ever so slightly, a wicked grin plastered on her face. “I’m just kidding.”

“Yes, Louise.” I stare up at her intensely, pretending as if I’ve had some kind of spell cast over me. In all honesty, it doesn’t require much acting.

“Very funny, I think I’ve heard enough from you now. You can tell me later what you were thinking about,” Louise says matter-of-factly. Leaning back and arching her back like a reclining cat, Louise slips off her socks one by one. Thankfully, the warm weather means that Louise has opted for a relatively small pair of sky blue ankle socks. However, this comes with its own drawback, which becomes apparent when she begins to push the first sock between my lips.

“Uhhmmpphhh,” I grunt as the second sock soon follows, nudging the first into the side of my mouth to make room. I’m struck by the slightly sweaty taste, but it’s not overly unpleasant, making me glad that we have mostly just been sitting around until now. Once Louise has ensured that all of the fabric sits comfortably inside my mouth, she sits back up and smiles.

"There, now hold them in for me, won't you?" It goes without saying, and I wasn’t going to try and spit them out, but there’s something about the way she says it that just gets to me. The time for words has indeed passed anyway. As if to test my obedience, Louise doesn’t bother securing the gag at this point. Rather, she leans in towards my neck, her mouth dancing across my bare skin as she kisses me repeatedly, making the hair at the back of my neck stand on end. The softness of her lips soon contrasts with her teeth, which tease and nibble my neck with increasing intensity. My accompanying moans are soft, an indicator of my growing arousal that doesn’t go unnoticed. Louise pauses to whisper a few words in my ear, and I immediately nod my head.

--

April 2015

Our interest in the hat stall depleted, Miles and I find ourselves drawn towards one of the fairground’s more popular offerings, the coconut shy. In a vacuum, the sight of grown men hurling balls at a line-up of precariously positioned coconuts as if their lives depended on it would be… strange, to say the least. Here though, nobody bats an eye as the latest successful contender – a balding man of at least forty – gleefully plucks a prize from a barrel to the side of the stall.

“This feels like a rip-off, mate. A fiver for a chance to get some crap out of a lucky dip? Sam says to Miles, having now joined up with us, while the three of us wait in line. As if to illustrate his point, the previous winner walks past us, carrying a novelty-sized foam hand.

“What, you mean you don’t want to win a goldfish in a plastic bag?” Miles jokes, peering past the part of the queue in front of us to see what’s happening at the shy now. It says something about this fairground that this sort of thing is even demanding a queue.

“I don’t think they do that anymore. And I doubt there’s anything alive in that barrel,” I respond, wondering whether the man with the foam hand picked it out deliberately, or at random. I’m not sure which is worse, to be honest.

“Could be. Anyway, it’s not about the prizes, it’s about the glory,” insists Miles, though for once, there’s no doubt that he really is taking the piss. Looking at the coconut shy again, there’s nothing glorious to be seen. The striped blue and white canvas enclosing the stall is tattered, and meekly flaps in the wind, while the table at the front of the shy is missing a leg, and propped up by what looks like a stack of old magazines. Like the hat stall, I guess it’s more about the charm than the quality.

“You’re not getting any glory for knocking over a few coconuts,” Sam proposes, just as we reach the front of the queue. Perhaps because the evening is beginning to draw in, but the footfall around is beginning to decline.

“It’s all the about the small wins in life.” Miles then pays for his turn at the shy, lining up the first of eight throws, with five targets to aim at. Normally he’d approach this kind of situation with some sort of exaggerated throwing motion for comedic effect, but not this time, meaning that he’s taking this seriously. Needless to say, his first throw sends a coconut tumbling to the ground. “So easy I can do this left-handed,” boasts Miles, glancing towards me and Sam smugly.

“Miles, you are left-handed,” Sam chips in, shaking his head.

“Not for throwing, I’m not,” Miles says quickly, although his next throw would beg to differ, as he misses by a mile.

“What sort of prize you hoping for? If you win that is,” I ask him while he prepares his third throw.

“Like I said, glory,” he emphasises, this time managing to hit the coconut that he missed previously.

“Of course, I’m sure I’ll be telling my grandkids all about the time you almost hit a few coconuts.” Miles ignores my sarcastic remark while he takes his next throw, landing a glancing blow that just fails to send the third coconut tumbling to the ground. At this point, Miles has to wait while the stall owner gathers the balls from behind the row of coconuts, because for some reason there are only four.

“You don’t have much faith in me, do you? Tell you what, how about a wager? If I hit them all, you have to go on the Ferris wheel with Louise,” Miles suggests, smirking at me. To his other side, Sam frowns, but he looks on curiously.

“Very funny, but you’re making this out to be a bigger thing than it actually is. What if she says no?” I say, a bit taken aback. “And what do I get if you lose?”

“She won’t, trust me. And… you get to make fun of me for being a two-bit athlete.”

“Deal.” As the wager is finalised, Miles receives the balls from the stall owner and promptly knocks down his third coconut. No doubt confused by the conversation; Sam then speaks up.
“You guys are gonna have to fill me in. What’s up with you and Louise?” He asks me, glancing towards Miles suspiciously.

“They’ve got some weird frenemy thing going on,” Miles answers for me. “I figure they could do with spending some time together for once.” His sixth throw hits the post holding up the fourth coconut, making just enough contact to make it fall. “One to go.”

“Really? I don’t see how you could have a problem with Louise,” says Sam, still apparently confused.

“I don’t – but Miles seems to think it will be awkward for us.”

“You should have seen them earlier, Sam!” Miles interjects, taking his penultimate throw at the last coconut, missing narrowly to the right. I just shake my head, waiting to see whether this will even come to anything.

“And… you want to make things awkward for them? I thought you went on a date with her the other week, anyway?” Sam asks Miles, who pauses before taking his last attempt. I look between him and Sam, raising an eyebrow.

“You didn’t tell me that,” I say simply, without accusation.

“Yeah, we chatted a lot at my eighteenth and decided to hang out some more on our own. We realised that we’re just friends though, so it’s really not that deep.” Miles explains, brushing it off. “Besides, I’m out of her league anyway,” he adds with a cheeky grin, before turning to line up his final throw. Just like the previous throw, he misses to the right.

“Well, looks like you lost, man,” Sam says, placing a hand on Miles’ shoulder in mock support. Miles looks genuinely disappointed for a split second.

“Did I though?”

“Definitely. Always knew you were a two-bit athlete.” I say, as we leave the shy.

--

July 2018

My heart is practically beating out of my chest as I lie in place on the bed, my limbs outstretched while I watch Louise slowly shimmy out of her jeans. This still feels like a crazy thing that we’re doing, but I trust her, I think. And I definitely want her. She saunters back over to the bed, climbing back on top of me, smirking.

“I was going to ask if you needed some help, but I’d say you’re doing just fine,” she taunts. We both know what she’s talking about; I’m absolutely rock hard, largely because of what she was doing to me moments ago. Like her, I’m also without my jeans, which are now bunched around my bound ankles. If I could spit out the socks in my mouth to tell her that she has, in fact, already helped, then I would, but I’m prevented from doing so by a thin silk scarf tied over my mouth. It could be tighter, but I get the impression that Louise was in a hurry when she applied it.

I can’t take my eyes off of Louise as she begins to touch herself between her legs right in front of me, moving her hips just enough at the same time to stimulate me. In fact, her eyes are locked on mine as well, and it’s not long before I can see her cool, composed exterior begin to give way to a more flustered state. I’m desperate to pull my hands free from the ropes to reach out for her, to feel her every curve, but of course, I can’t.

I’m not sure how much time passes before Louise carefully guides my boxer briefs down towards my ankles, leaving no doubt as to the extent of my arousal. Her own underwear soon follows, and Louise leans in close to me again; I feel a hand cradle the back of my head and run through my hair, her nails gently scratching the nape of my neck. “Are you sure you want this?” She whispers in my ear; her voice is the calm in this storm. I grunt once into my gag, and nod. “Good boy.” Her powerful, assertive tone returns, sending me into overdrive. In a matter of moments, I feel Louise seamlessly mount me, placing her hands on my chest to steady herself.

She rides me… well, I don’t really have the words for it. I’ve never had sex like this before, and it’s an incredibly intense experience. Throughout, I feel a sort of pent-up tension released, like this was the culmination of something that Louise have been building towards, but I’m just becoming aware of it. It all happens in a brilliant, frantic blur, that leaves us both exhausted, but satisfied.

In the aftermath, Louise drapes herself across my bound form with her head resting on my chest. Her hand returns to the back of my head to scratch my neck, while I am left to reflect and process what just happened. Suffice to say, I know that I’ll having dreams about Louise’s hips – and more – for days to come.

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Another really stellar addition to the story. We're getting to the point where I think I might owe the story a full re-read. And possibly I'll read some of the chapters chronologically so I can see the seams tightening nicely. Every chapter adds more and more context to the characters and this one was really fun both in the carnival game episode with Miles as well as Louise showing the narrator the time of his life. I don't think he ever stood a chance. She was always great with tempting repartee and inducements. But here she shows that she's capable of even greater things. It's always a treat to see "Causality" back near the top of the stories list.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

[mention]Fandango[/mention] Thanks again for the feedback, it's great to hear your thoughts on this. I'm tempted to add a chronological list of the scenes for that purpose, but if you do reread any parts I'd be really interested to see if it changes anything for you, because like you say, there's more context for the characters now. I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter as well - I try to make the scenes with Miles fun but he does also have an important part to play that will become clearer as the story goes on. It's great that you think so highly of Louise, I think the storyline kind of hinges on her personality!

I'm working on the next part now, which will mark a turning point in the story - both in terms of the timeline, which will be more focussed on things post-2018, and the tone in some places, but it will all remain connected to what's happened so far.

My stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic