How I met Hailey (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

How I met Hailey (F/F)

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

OK. There’s not a whole lot of tie up at first but I hope you like.

Last year 2021. We had the Christmas to spring lock down. I’m a fitness instructor so gyms weren’t doing classes and I was out of work effectively. But the NHS was desperate for people and paid. No experience necessary. It was basic work like carrying files, cleaning, checking people needed to be visiting moving things and people around. But it was paid work. It was long shifts. Could be 12 hours. We did have breaks and lots of us would take shoes off in the rest room. I was the first to take my shoes and socks off in the break room. As you probably know I’m not a fan of shoes and definitely not socks unless I’m playing sport or running. Anyway id get a few comments about using the smell to kill Covid as I sat there rubbing my bare feet. Then one day another girl, Naomi took her socks off and asked if I’d do her feet. I let her put her feet on my knees and rubbed her feet. Then Harley came in and saw us. She asked if she could join the queue. I said my break was almost over, maybe tomorrow.

The next couple of days I did not see Hailey but gave Naomi a couple more foot rubs. Then next day she was off but Hailey was back. I was sitting with my bare feet resting in a spare chair when she ran her finger up my sole. “Is the offer still on?” She took her shoes and socks off and I rubbed her feet. Then she did something Naomi had never done. She took my foot and rubbed it. Maybe 2 or 3 times a week our breaks coincided and we rubbed each other’s feet and chatted. When lock down eased, gyms opened up again I went back to my work but we had said we’d meet again when places opened. We did meet up and she started coming to my gym. Well things moved in and we ended up in bed together rubbing more than feet.

She had tickled my foot when we first met. So this was still a thing and got more intense. Eventually one night I was wriggling round she said “ I’m going to have to tie you up to tickle you”. Trying not to be too obvious I got a scarf and tied one of her ankles to the bed in retaliation for that comment and tickled her. “Hey . I was going to tie you.” She said. “OK.” I said holding my feet together and pointing them at her. “Have a go.” She tied my feet together and gave me a good tickling. Eventually I wriggled Free and jumped on her, pinning her down to the bed by her wrists and kissed her. Then she said “want to tie me to the bed?” And wiggled her hands.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

This sounds like the beginning of a wonderful relationship. :)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

milagros317 wrote: 1 year ago This sounds like the beginning of a wonderful relationship. :)
It does. Great story!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

You could say your bare feet led to you two tying the knot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Such a bad joke. Tie me up and gag me before I tell another. :gag:
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Really pleased something good came out of Covid for you..thanks for sharing.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Great start, hope there is more to come!

[mention]JulieG[/mention] :lol:
Satin-Queen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Satin-Queen »

Lovely story Alison. I would love to tickle your girls feet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic