Just a day with my cousin (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Dc_guy15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Just a day with my cousin (M/F)

Post by Dc_guy15 »

Cousin Part 1

This is a general disclaimer. A portion of this story is true, with some changes to it.

I grew up as an only child with no other real siblings figures in my life. I had some friends here and there but it was never the same. However I did have this one cousin named (changed) Nicole. Nicole and I grew up in different states and really only got to see each other once or twice a year. She was one of those far distant cousins that didn’t have any direct blood tie to my family and I but, we became as close as if we were brother and sister. She’s 5 years younger than me but didn’t really matter since she ended up growing up so fast. At this point, Nicole and I never had any tug experiences but I knew that she knew I had an interest in it. To what extent is unknown. We ended up staying close as we grew up so naturally we would continue to visit from time to time. This most recent visit would open up a whole new world of adventures.

I’m Mark. I’m 25, 5’11 in decent shape and pretty active. Nicole is around 5’8, skinny/ fit, has long dark brown hair, tan, and has a modern sense of fashion. She was 20 at the time of this experience but looked way older and closer to my age.

Nicole and I had ended up meeting at my family’s place mid to late 2021 since I had just gotten back from traveling. We initially contacted each other and thought it was a great way for us to catch up since it had been about a year or so since we last saw each other due to Covid. She ended up staying there with us for about 3 days. The first couple days went as normal and we ended up going to see a movie, quading, and some other basic stuff. On the third day my parents and other family members had decided to leave and have a late lunch, which left Nicole and I at the house for a couple hours before she too had to leave. I knew that I always thought Nicole was attractive as soon as I saw her grow up and graduate high school. I didn’t really think much of it though knowing that we were family. This particular day she had just taken a shower and changed out of her sweats and sweater that she slept in. She was wearing this black blouse type shirt, kakis short shorts, and some light brown sandals. I had also had a thing for feet and nail polish and on this day she had some pretty white toe and finger nails. She looked stunning and it felt like she only had to put minimal effort to achieve this look. Her hair was slightly curly and was laying over the front of her shoulders and chest almost all the way down to her waist. At this moment, an idea came into my head and thought of a perfect moment to try something I’ve always wanted to do with her. This would be one of the few chances to pull it off and what a perfect time to do so.

Nicole and I sat down in the living room area and began to talk all while I was thinking of a perfect way to introduce the subject of her being tied up. Recently I had watched a TikTok that showed a girl learning how to escape from her restraints after being kidnapped. I’d thought I introduce it similarly. It would kill two birds with one stone, I’d be able to tie her up and while doing so actually kind of teach her how to handle this situation. Mostly just tying her up though. I initially started by showing her the TikTok and asked her if she’s ever ran across similar situations. Thankfully she said no which meant she’s been safe however, perfect for me since I would explain how important it would be to learn how to escape from this. So I told her that she will need to learn this skill over time and that it could save her life one day. She initially look puzzled but eventually gave in and asked how we could practice. I said I’d help her right now

“stay here. I am going to grab something really quick so that way we can try and see if you know how to escape from your kidnapper” I said sternly.

She nodded and continued to play on her phone.

I knew that I had saw a big role of duct tape in the laundry room near a small tool box that my parents use. I went and grabbed it and then walked back to her.

She laughed and said “oh so you are going to duct tape me now? That’s going to hurt and mess up all my clothes.”

“ don’t worry” I said, “I’ll make sure to take it slow and try hard not to ruin your clothes.”

She kind of paused and hesitated but eventually agreed.

“What do you want me to do?”

“Let’s try your hands first”

She stuck out both her hands. I guided her wrist together and began to wrap her wrist with the silver duct tape. I took it slow and only wrapped it twice as to not scare her and have her back out of this little experiment.

I stopped and told her to try to break out of the tape. She began to twist and turn to no avail. I then demonstrated to her the part of the video where the girl pulled her elbows back quickly and with force to break the tape. After a few try’s she got it and laughed out of excitement of her accomplishment.

“That wasn’t to bad. What’s next?” She said.

This got me super excited and I told her that this was just the beginning. The real test will be her completely tied up. I explained it to her and she said let’s do it.

I tell her that I am going to need her to put her hands behind her back. She agrees and placed her hands behind her back. I then wrap several strands of duct tape around her wrists. She immediately noticed that it was way more than the small amount of duct tape I used earlier.

“Whoa. This is going to be a lot hard for me to get out of”.

“Oh believe me, this isn’t even going to be the hard part” I said as I cut the the duct tape and wrap the rest around her wrist.

Next I go in front of her and kneel down to where she was sitting. I tell her to straighten her legs together so that I can tie them. She listens and lifts her legs. I start by tying her ankles, which was awesome cause I had to hold her feet up by her heals. I continuously glanced at her feet while tying her ankles. Thank god she didn’t notice at that moment. I move to just below her knees and wrap her legs together. Next I tell her to scoot a little bit forward. She does and I began tying just above her knees and around the lower part of her thighs

“Is all this necessary”? She asks

“Of course. This is the real deal so I’m going to tie you up as realistically as possible.”

She begins to test her binds as I finish up wrapping the upper part of her legs

“Going okay? How does it feel?” I ask

“Pretty hard. Do I start to break free yet?”

“No no no” I quickly say as she starts. “I have a little bit more”

“Really more??” She says with a more stern voice

“Yes. I’ll be done quick don’t worry”

She reluctantly stops and lets me continue. Now at this point she didn’t know but I had an additional factor in tying her up. The video stops at the legs and hand but I decided to go the extra mile. I sit behind her and place a portion of the tape in front under her breasts and begin to wrap it around her back and arms. I wrap below and above the breast to make it look a little more complete. She begins to breath a little bit harder, almost as if she is starting to like it. She doesn’t say anything so I continue to wrap several layers above and below her breasts which made them pop. What I didn’t know at the time was that she wasn’t wearing a bra. By the time I finished I turned to look at the front and immediately noticed that her nipples were so hard that it was piercing through her shirt. She notices me glance at her breast and turns away quickly and try’s to play it off by trying to break free.

“We good now?? Can I try to break free?”

“Wait!” I yell. We have one more thing to do.

She angrily sighs and asks what else.

I grab the duct tape

Her eyes widen and tells me there is no way in hell that I am putting that on here face.

I laugh and say “don’t worry, it’s just going on your lips, mostly.”

She pulls away and starts yelling at me but before she could get a lot of words out I sit next to her, quickly place my hand over her mouth and pull her close to me. She stopped and looked up at me without any movement or noise, almost as if she was in a trance.

At that moment I realized that she placed her trust in me because any normal person would continue to try and get out of the situation. I take my hand off of her mouth and grabbed the roll of tape. I pull it apart and place it over her mouth. I promised I wouldn’t mess up her hair so I pulled it up and began wrapping the tape around her head a couple times. Tight but not overly tight to where it makes it to uncomfortable for her. She immediately began to make noise, failing to talk and say anything understandable.

I take a step back to admire my work. At that moment it finally fit me that I have my cousin bound and gagged. It was really an unbelievable moment.

That ends part one. I’ll get part 2 going soon. I’ll try to add a picture of her for reference sometime in the future. Tell me
what you think. Thanks!
Last edited by Dc_guy15 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story! Very cool cousin you have. Curious to see where this will go….
Dc_guy15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dc_guy15 »

Thanks! It definitely gets interesting lol
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, [mention]Dc_guy15[/mention] ,
Please gender tag this story, it does help the readers.
Thanks,
Xtc
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

One of the best stories that’s been posted recently! I can’t wait to read the rest!!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great way to introduce your cousin to bondage.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Great story! Would love to hear part 2 and see a pic of your cousin for reference, though you’ve done a great job describing her.
Dc_guy15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dc_guy15 »

Thanks! I’m having trouble Figuring out how to add a picture though :(
lauragagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lauragagged »

Nice story
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

Dc_guy15 wrote: 1 year ago Thanks! I’m having trouble Figuring out how to add a picture though :(
You have to upload the image on a third-party website (e.g. https://imgur.com/upload) and then link it here.
Dc_guy15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dc_guy15 »

bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

She is hot as hell!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

She looks gorgeous, did you tie her again?
seoulpower

Post by seoulpower »

Great story! Looking forward to reading more!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Fun start to the story! Take your time of course, but looking forward to part 2!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

Seminal experiences like this are inevitably powerful. I had a few similar ones as a preteen which continue to inform my kinks to this very day.
LedZeppelin1986
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LedZeppelin1986 »

Great story! And very well written.

Looking forward to part 2 :)
TapeGaggedAbby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedAbby »

Very awesome start!

Waiting for part 2.