Straitjacketed and fucked (M/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Straitjacketed and fucked (M/f)

Post by TheOldPirate »

My girl Grace is rather annoyed that my posts don't get much love here. Consequently she suggested we plan an evening to draw a bit of attention and show that old people (me 58, her 61) can still enjoy a kinky evening.

We began with her entirely nude, other than a pair of "stripper's panties" which have snaps down the right and left-hand side. These are great because I can remove them without releasing her from the straitjacket (to be referred to as "SJ' moving forward). I lit the gas fireplace to keep the living room warm and half-naked Grace comfortable. Half-naked because, from the waist up, she was encased in the heavy canvas SJ (think of a Levi's denim jacket) while from the waist down she wore only the previously-referred-to snap panties.

I'd put out her tumbler of water, another (much smaller one) of white wine, and we of course had a pipe loaded with the ubiquitous Gorilla Glue strain of weed. It should be added that, before starting, we were both already well on our way to being pleasantly inebriated.

It takes less than a minute to get her secured; four straps across her back, another to secure her arms, and two between her legs, on either side of her nethers. When I keep her arms relatively loose she's still helplessly secured. When, like tonight, I cinch them tight she's in quite the predicament.

I sit on the right-hand side of the couch, my arm and elbow on the arm, feet on the coffee table (on a pillow). She sits roughly in the middle, a few pillows propping her up, her legs and feet across my thighs. I put on a sexy movie (I'm not saying which, as half those here would mock us over it, the other applaud) and wait for nature to take its course.

It's not long before her bare feet are working on pulling down my pants and BVDs. I enjoy her frustration for a bit before assisting and, soon enough, I'm stripped from the bottom down. But it's not enough for her, and she's tugging at my flannel shirt, then my t-shirt. Her bare soles are manipulating my cock even as she's leaning forward, tonguing my nipple. It's not long before I'm rock hard and she's dripping wet.

I yank off those snap panties, pulling her onto my lap, sliding my massively engorged member into her pussy (let me interject a wee bit of reality here; she's 61 and generally doesn't get wet like a younger gal. Except with me. We've both been surprised at this, even her gynecologist; what can I say? We're just that good together).

Given all the buildup, it doesn't take either of us very long to achieve a mind-blowing orgasm. After, we're lying next to other, snuggling, breathing heavily before we fall asleep. I'm only out for a few minutes, but she's done; sound asleep and snoring. And still strapped securely into the SJ.

Part of me wants to leave her that way; after all, this is a major fantasy of mine. But we'd not discussed it ahead of time; I unstrap her, although she's entirely too passed out for me to remove it completely. So she's wearing it, entirely naked, but all of the straps are loose Image. I doze for a bit, but am awakened by her rolling me onto my back and seating herself on my freshly engorged member. It takes both of us a longer time to achieve orgasm, but it's no less satisfying for all of that.

We both fall asleep, me spooning her. After about an hour her snoring is keeping me awake so I go into my office and mess around on the Internet.

So is this lurid enough to gather attention and comments? If not, what sort of details am I leaving out that you're looking for?
Notdisclosed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Notdisclosed »

I have made an account here especially to tell you that I love your stories and images. Having someone to play these kind of games with is a dream.

Keep up the fun and please.... Keep telling and showing us more.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Hi @TheOldPirate, same here. Lack of responses is not necessarily lack of love, I for example visit this forum on and off, sometimes I don't drop by for weeks. But I'm still grateful for your hints about Halloween in straitjacket... Let's see in November whether I have the courage to pull this off.

For me personally, you don't have to write very sexual stuff. A story like "I tied up my girlfriend, and then we made love" is not interesting, because nothing very unusual happens... Unless there was something interesting happening in the minds. Among the most interesting stories are the "first time" stories, because they involve somebody taking the risk to open up to someone about interest in bondage, which is always an exciting moment.
U+101D3
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

Thanks, and a "first time" story is indeed a good idea.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TheOldPirate wrote: 1 week ago My girl Grace is rather annoyed that my posts don't get much love here.
To be honest, I have no clue why certain stories get lots of attention and others don't. I know that M/M tends to get more reactions, but M/F or F/F stories do not match that. Probably due to the taste people have (which is fine by me).

Age should not be a restriction for playing bondage games, although (being 60+) my body does not always agree as to what my mind comes up with.

Thanks for posting, it was fun to read. Hope Grace is not annoyed with this reply :D
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Like others I’m sure. I think it’s such a shame your good lady feels rather annoyed you don’t get the attention your posts deserve, and I for one apologise for not giving due consideration to how and when I acknowledge the fun times you both have, while also showing everyone neither age or tastes should stop anyone from enjoying being together
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

I mean, well, people is weird (aren't we all, amirite?), so sometimes they'll be in a very talkative mood sometimes they won't, which doesn't make your story good/bad.

To me, when the writer(s) expresses their thoughts and feelings during the process gives me a lot of immersion and empathy towards them.

Like, for example, how did your wife felt when she rolled you into your back? What was in her mind? How does her body feel? And to you:
How do you feel that you're breaking a lot of stereotypes, enjoying something not all of us can enjoy?
The excitement, the adrenaline, the movements she makes, how you grab and hold her to better thrust into her, etc etc, those little details help immensely to get into your story.

But that's like, my own opinion, man. I do like detailed sex while on bondage, so the more you detail, the merrier!

Haha thanks for sharing, I appreciate you both for your dedication to get attention 😁
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

Flyingvulture wrote: 1 week ago To me, when the writer(s) expresses their thoughts and feelings during the process gives me a lot of immersion and empathy towards them.
That's a very good point. Perhaps I'll have her read it and ask about her feelings so I can add that perspective.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic